Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

David can take his cute little text messages with x's & o's and shove them up his a$$. Open your eyes, Shannon! Your husband is as sick as his secrets and should never to be trusted again after how his side piece tried to worm her way into your family by pretending to be your friend -- last straw.

• Love 14

and from a previous episode: when Eddie pulled toilet paper out of Tamra's underwear and then inspected it. Um... I am feeling Vicki's dry heaves coming on....

Ghoulina, in the episode where Tamra had the toilet paper trailing from her dress at the party, and then later they showed her in bed with Eddie pulling the toilet paper out of her underwear under the covers. He lifted it up and stared at it for a few beats. It was...yikes.

• Love 1

To me, that was such a sad scene, especially now that we know how the girlfriend befriended Shannon and that it was a lengthy affair. I think Shannon is so hopeful the marriage will work out, but I'm not sure it will, not after her revelations last night. How the heck do you get past your husband's long term affair with a woman who befriends you? I'm sure it's possible to work it out, but jeez, I'd have a tough time for sure.

Initially, I gave Shannon kudos for putting it all out there, then I got to the point where I felt she was talking too much about it, to the point where, if she wanted to save her marriage, she needed to give her husband a break and stop talking about it on national TV. How helpful could that be?

But after last night: Shannon - shout it from the rooftops, out the witch if you want and let the whole world know your husband is sleaze. Because he is. Ugh. He disgusts me. And, with all this new information, yeah, I understand why the affair is on her mind 24/7, she was betrayed in more than one way. No way did she deserve that - her "husband" didn't even have enough respect for her to tell his sidepiece to leave her alone? Befriending Shannon was ok by him? Good grief - were the 3 of them at parties, dinners together? How many times did Shannon tell David "I'm having lunch with so and so today"?

He is despicable.

I cringe just reading that. I can't even imagine how Shannon must feel. It's all so damn twisted. No wonder she can't stop thinking about it. I bet conversation with this women has been replayed over and over in her head. All the while thinking of them in bed together, argh! Edited by imjagain
  • Love 13

I have to say, Brooks' explanation of his plan to halt chemo and try "blasting antioxidants" into his body has me scratching my head.  A beloved local radio personality here in Central Florida (he's been on the same station for nearly 25 years) just passed away today after a 7 year long battle with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, the same cancer that Brooks says he has.  He has been so upfront with his battle and what they were doing and not once was there any mention of halting his chemo to try what Brooks is describing.  I just don't get the thought process behind it.  And it has me questioning EVERYTHING he has said about his cancer.  I hate to think that he and Vicki are lying about it but I can't help but wonder now.

• Love 2

I found it interesting that all this time Vicki has referred to Brooks as being the love of her life, YET she wishes her marriage to Donn could have been saved. I'm confused. I don't know how long ago Donn started cheating, which led to Vicki cheating, but it almost sounded like she would have gladly given up Brooks to have had a 2nd chance with Donn, only they each had done too much cheating to repair the damage -- am I right??

I miss Donn.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 12

The headbands on Meghan's head only accentuate the size and shape of her head.  Not at all a good look.

Shannon does need to ditch David.  He deserves whatever would happen to him after that (including a good dose of an STD as a lovely parting gift).  I've heard of folks having affairs, but to befriend the victim?  He should never have had the affair, but as soon as he knew about the friendship, he should've put a stop to it.  He's less than human.

On WWHL last night, they did an audience poll of the stirrer concept and Tamra won by a VERY wide margin as the biggest stirrer.  So Tamra can be as pious as she'd like to be, but no one's buying it.

• Love 10
Far be it from me to defend any of the craziness that surrounds "alternative high school arrangements"...but it's possible her prom DATE was a student at a traditional high school and she was going to his prom.  Even though she doesn't attend a traditional high school, she appears to do things with friends, and the majority of her friends would probably be in school.  So....maybe?

A friend's daughter (now 24 and not working or going to school...or doing anything) bounced from high school to high school: traditional, culinary arts, technical, one for difficult kids (although she was only a truant).  I don't think she graduated, but she had graduation photos taken by a photographer not associated with the schools, went to (2) proms, and had a great social life.  Her "friends" have since moved on.   So...these days "high school" can mean anything.  Independent study can too.  It's all laughable...sadly.

I don't know how long ago Donn started cheating, which led to Vicki cheating,

But in the beginning weren't they co-workers who "cheated" together....

• Love 2

Maybe Shannon should stop confiding details of her marriage to people. It would still be fucked up that the chick introduced herself, but at least she wouldn't have contributed to making a bad situation worse.

I fully believe Shannon continues to drag her business across the screen as both punishment for David and to satisfy some masochistic need in herself. We knew last year things weren't good, she gave plenty of "reality," it wasn't necessary to show the sausage being made this year. I wish she weren't taking her pound of flesh so publicly - they have daughters watching. For his part, David seems to be taking his punishment and the national wrecking of his reputation as his due ... and then he'll feel that much less guilty when he leaves her for real next time. 

Yeah, but as Shannon reveals more & more what a shithead David is, I keep wondering why in the fuckety fuck she's hanging on sooooo tightly to him.  As she brings him down & humiliates him & twists his balls (amazing how she can do it while being 4,000 miles away from him, ain't it?) every week before us, for our entertainment (btw, thanks for that, Shannon, hun, much appreciated & smooches & hugs to you for it), she's bringing herself right down with him.  I mean, isn't she humiliating herself every single time she humiliates him?  She just looks to me like a desperate hag holding tightly onto a POS who treats her like crap.  Er, why, Shannon, why?

Oh, and that brings us to shithead Meghan.  Oh man, oh man, oh man, that preview of asshole Jimmy licking his chubby fingers & saying thru his blubber lips, while chowing down on greasy whatever, that Meghan shouldn't count on him being around much?  Wow, asshole Jimmy, in terms of OC Housewives hubby douchedom, I think you're gonna get a prize.  Ah, yes, King Douche of the douches.  Way beating out Jimbo or Slade or even Shane -- er, remember how that charmer called Tammy "tits"?

Anyone catch Vicks on WWHL?  Vicks, what the fuck with the hair?  My 12 year old niece has the hang of using a flat iron.  Why can't you, hun?

Bring on everyone nailing Brooksie to the wall on faking cancer.  Can't wait!  And Vicks whining & wailing about being alone at the end of this one?  Well, she's certainly telling us why she'd choose to be with con-man Brooksie.  She's so terrified of being alone, she seems to liken it to turning to dust.  Oy, Vicks.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10
Anyone catch Vicks on WWHL?  Vicks, what the fuck with the hair?  My 12 year old niece has the hang of using a flat iron.  Why can't you, hun?

Andy complimented her on WWHL, so we'll probably be seeing more of it.  She happily announced the name of her hairdresser (oh, and her Zac Posen dress).

Yeah, but as Shannon reveals more & more what a shithead David is, I keep wondering why in the fuckety fuck she's hanging on sooooo tightly to him.  As she brings him down & humiliates him & twists his balls (amazing how she can do it while being 4,000 miles away from him, ain't it?) every week before us, for our entertainment (btw, thanks for that, Shannon, hun, much appreciated & smooches & hugs to you for it), she's bringing herself right down with him.  I mean, isn't she humiliating herself every single time she humiliates him?  She just looks to me like a desperate hag holding tightly onto a POS who treats her like crap.  Er, why, Shannon, why?

Does some criminal faction have control over David?  Are there pictures he doesn't want published? Has his family been threatened?   WHY does he stay with Shannon?  There has to be some fearful power behind the scenes that won't allow him to move to a safe place.  Er, why, David, why?

• Love 5

Watching anyone not in their 20's order a "Fireball" is equal parts pathetic and hysterical.

Fireball(s)heehee are so disgusting. Only a person in their twenties would think "yeah, I need to do a shot of that!"

• Love 5

Meghan King Edwards, do you think any woman would be a happy person around you knowing that you were screwing THEIR HUSBAND? Idiot. Let's see what a cup of joy you'll be in 2 or 3 years when Jimmy does the same thing to you, if he hasn't started already. Nor would I be all cheery and delightful around said husband -- the wound is still fresh, Moron.

Maybe THIS is part of the reason Shannon has taken such a dislike to you. I'd bore a hole right through you with my judgy eyes if I was privy to this. And then I'd punch you in the neck.

• Love 18

Ghoulina, in the episode where Tamra had the toilet paper trailing from her dress at the party, and then later they showed her in bed with Eddie pulling the toilet paper out of her underwear under the covers. He lifted it up and stared at it for a few beats. It was...yikes.

"True love will never die!"

As to Shannon, last night's show removed any doubt about her self-esteem. The really sad thing is that her kids, per the coming attractions, have internalized David's absolute contempt for her. She needs a lot of help, imo, and she'll never get it staying with him.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 5

I kind of feel for Heather in a way. Heather and Meghan don't really seem like friends. I think she and Terry were friends with Jimmy and his second wife.

Exit second wife, enters third wife and Andy (huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and Jim still want to do the housewives thing. So Heather has to introduce Meghan as her friend. I'm not saying that she's not friendly with Meghan, but I can see where she's in a tight spot. She has that Terry person telling her not to rock the boat (speculation on my part, I just can't stand Terry (: and assume he really wants to stay on RHoOC.)

I just don't see Meghan and Heather having a lot in common.

• Love 9

I believe Heather and Meghan said they had not seen each other since the Dubrows' hoedown in October of 2013, which I also believe is the first time they met.  So friends for the show.  I am sure the relationship between Heather and Allison is just as deep, as the Meghan relationship, as the Colette kid had not seen Jim since she was an infant.  It all sounds pretty made for reality TV. 

I was more concerned about Heather "perception" being off as when she claimed Tamra said, Shannon said , she was a horrible person.  Granted Tamra put a stop to it-but why mention it in the first place?  Is this another season of Tamra stirring things up and then sitting back and snickering?

I believe Heather and Meghan said they had not seen each other since the Dubrows' hoedown in October of 2013, which I also believe is the first time they met. So friends for the show. I am sure the relationship between Heather and Allison is just as deep, as the Meghan relationship, as the Colette kid had not seen Jim since she was an infant. It all sounds pretty made for reality TV.

I was more concerned about Heather "perception" being off as when she claimed Tamra said, Shannon said , she was a horrible person. Granted Tamra put a stop to it-but why mention it in the first place? Is this another season of Tamra stirring things up and then sitting back and snickering?

Ahh okay, thanks for the time line. Yeah, show friends for the show.

Can I still blame Terry for something? Can't stand the little twerp :)

• Love 4

Meghan's husband married her because he wants a personal assistant and nanny. Period.

The ability to have sex with a man without perpetuating the gay rumors doesn't hurt.   There's not one drop of estrogen in that evil praying mantis body.  She runs on testosterone, hatred, and the possibility that she may score a new headband or two after the next time she puts out. 

• Love 11

I mean, isn't she humiliating herself every single time she humiliates him?  She just looks to me like a desperate hag holding tightly onto a POS who treats her like crap.  Er, why, Shannon, why?

It's one of the oldest and saddest stories in the book--someone (man or woman) believes that they'll never either find someone else or that if they just 'tried harder' everything would be perfect--or at least much better. The ones I know who were/are in that position also tend to blame themselves--'if I'd been more patient/sexy/available/cheerful/supportive/less critical...' and on and on...

• Love 4

But after last night: Shannon - shout it from the rooftops, out the witch if you want and let the whole world know your husband is sleaze. Because he is.  Ugh.  He disgusts me.  And, with all this new information, yeah, I understand why the affair is on her mind 24/7, she was betrayed in more than one way. No way did she deserve that - her "husband" didn't even have enough respect for her to tell his sidepiece to leave her alone?  Befriending Shannon was ok by him?  Good grief - were the 3 of them at parties, dinners together? How many times did Shannon tell David "I'm having lunch with so and so today"?

He is despicable.

Yes.  As soon as I heard this on last nights show, I immediately thought, oh the sidepiece was from their social circle. Their circle of friends. And could that also mean that the woman was around Shannon and Davids daughters? That is despicable on his part  - of course and the side piece's.

Yeah, I would imagine that Shannon, maybe any wife in this position, would have tortured non stop thoughts retracing every conversation, every word that she uttered to the sidepiece and how that could have been used against her - and her daughters.   

It really was a humungus double betrayal of trust for Shannon. 

Wasn't their current house on the market? No news that it has sold. I bring that up because I would think it would be a healthy thing for them to move (among other things they are trying to do to save that marriage). Maybe they have not yet because it would mean pulling the girls from their schools. Wonder if sidepiece moved.

Wonder who sidepiece is. Don't want to cause Shannon or the daughters any more pain or exposure on this matter (yes, Shannon and David are guilty themselves of hanging their dirty laundry out too much). But I do wonder who the female rat is. She deserves some public humiliation and punishment as well.   

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 6

I think Heather is Meghan's friend as much as Heather was Tamra's friend on her first season, or how Brandi Glanville was Adrienne Maloof's friend on hers, or as much as any old housewife agrees to milk having been introduced to someone at some point in their lives is friends with a new housewife. Bravo doesn't seem to acknowledge the rather significant gap between people who are friendly due to a loosely shared mutual acquaintance, and actual friends.

Sometimes the price of maintaining a long term friendship means accepting their new significant other. What is Heather supposed to do, tell Jim she can't be in the presence of his new spouse because it betrays a marriage that no longer exists? If Allison marries again, should Heather not be civil to the new guy out of loyalty to Jim?

Even though my own divorce was extremely amicable, there was some unavoidable "siding" between our mutual acquaintances, and it basically came down to who was friends with who first. But, for example, I am still close to my former sis-in-law and I would neither expect her to not be accepting of my ex's new girlfriend, nor would I tolerate her snubbing someone I was dating.

Now, if Heather is really, actually let's-hang-out-regularly friends with Meghan, and if she pursued that friendship knowing that there was an affair and deception that hurt a woman with whom she had a longer and deeper connection then yeah, that breaks the Not Being A Shitty Friend Code.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

Agreed. But if these dates are correct, it looks like there was some overlapping between Allison and Meghan. http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/08/04/rhocs-meghan-edmonds-love-affair-with-husband-overlap-marriage-to-2nd-wife/

The missing piece of this puzzle, and it is the most important piece IMO, is when did Jim and wife #2 separate/file for divorce? If they were separated and had no plans on getting back together or already filed for divorce when Meghan started dating him, then Meghan did nothing wrong. Now if they started dating before he left wife #2 or they were trying to "work things out" in hopes of getting back together then she was in the wrong.

• Love 4

Oh please let it be so!  The pastor can baptize/pasteurize her in the pasture by rolling her in cow shit.  It's a win for everyone but Tamra.  Then again, they could probably tell her that this is how baptisms are usually done and she would be none the wiser. 

If it says in The Bible for Dummies that you're pasteurized by being rolled in cow shit, then clearly it's so.

So...the woman David was sleeping with befriended Shannon? OMG. I would be furious. I can see why Shannon is still really pissed. David is such a dick - I bet he knew the mistress was saddling up to Shannon, too. Shannon has been betrayed twice and I doubt she'll get over it any time soon.

Quoted for emphasis. The dramatic 'storm' or whatever it is she said to Shannon was so annoying - like she was in the middle of a soap opera scene. I bet she rehearsed that line many times in her room before that night and was just waiting until she could say it. And Meghan, Tamra IS a pot-stirrer. She went to Heather and exaggerated what was said, knowing Heather would go straight to the source. STFU. And you're pot-stirrer 2.0. What a nut. Take your shitty bedazzled headbands and go away.

Did anyone else laugh at Vicki's incredulous 'Tamra!; when Heather said what was told to her? Like Vicki could not believe that Tamra, who instigates 99% of the fights on this show, would go gossiping.

Even with the more questionable couples, like Jim and Alexis, I've seen a tiny connection. Nothing with Jim and Meghan. And if the cast, who knows them, can't see a connection either, methinks wife #4 is right around the corner.

I'm amazed that even after being busted on vacay last year for her not-so-stealth shit stirring moves, that seahag Tamra tries it yet again.  Why can't she just STFU and be on vacation?  She's been caught lying multiple times and this idiot STILL lies.

Regarding Shannon, I can excuse a lot of her behavior now because having been friends with the tramp that's screwing your husband is the worst.  Shannon is clearly a better person than I am because I would have outed that bitch's name in no time. 

I already love Heather but I love Vacation Heather even more!  I adore that she's absolutely willing to try anything once.

I love Vacation Heather.  She dresses appropriately (mostly) and she is there enjoying the culture and location.  She's also game for whatever is up. 

I'm not going to knock people who want to have fun and have a few drinks while on vacay but you can get shitfaced and hung over at home, Vicki, Tamra and Shannon. 

Claiming to want to "Put it all out on the table" is not even HW pot stirring 101, it is remedial pot stirring. Tamra is many things but an amateur pot stirrer she is not. Hell, I think she came out of the womb (or more rather hatched from an egg, attached herself to a host, and after a short incubation period busted out of its chest like those face huggers from the Alien movies) with a cauldron in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other. It is always pot stirring when you are reporting back between two factions that have had beef and when you never implicate yourself. So heffa please stop that turned over a new leaf crap. All your leaves come off the same poisonous tree which bears no fruit.

Amen, sister.   You can't say you want to put everything on the table when the night before, you're gossiping behind someone's back and reporting info incorrectly. 

And I LOVE the visual of Tamra being an Alien Face Sucker that hatched from an egg.  She is far and away my most despised Howife.   

• Love 9

Just my gut but I doubt Jimmy and Allison were separated when he got with Meghan, otherwise Allison would probably be a bit more of a "happy person" to Meghan.  Also, Meghan now has Allison's coveted role on RHOC. And is trying to take over as mother to her two young kids. I would want that bitch shipped to Taiwan.

I definitely think the sidepiece needs to be exposed. She is a form of life lower than a cockroach. To actually befriend Shannon to get dirt on her floundering marriage? Truly vile. I imagine that Shannon may have invited her into her home, served her dinner even as David and the woman played footsie under the table. Just nausea-inducing. Shannon is so vulnerable and when this woman seemed kind she likely opened up about her troubled marriage and poured her heart out. I honestly don't know how she looks at that dirtbag anymore. He has clearly beaten her self esteem to a pulp so she no longer thinks she can survive without him. Very sad.

The domestic charge he once had is making more sense.

I was also surprised to hear Vicki speak longingly of the past with Donn. Didn't her divorce come after Tamra and Simon's? I think it was kind of a pack mentality and later Vicki regretted rushing into it. I have even thought that deep down Tamra may regret divorcing Simon in some ways.

• Love 6

Anyone know what David does for a living, and does their money come more from Shannon and her family?  Unless I'm blocking it out, I don't remember anyone talking about what David does, besides porking other women.

Did I hear Vicki talk about her and Donn, and how they both went off the reservation, so to speak, and had affairs?  Anyone know who she had the affair with?  

• Love 1

David really did betray Shannon in the most hurtful way to her personality. It would be one thing if he got hammered and fucked some random woman, or had one last time with a long lost high school sweetheart. But he really had a fucking girlfriend, didn't he? A confidante who was not only NOT his wife, but pretended to be a confidante OF his wife for...what reason? Just to be cruel? I doubt that. How much more likely is it that David asked her to befriend Shannon to deflect from their affair and to gauge how suspicious Shannon was at any given time? What slime, if so. Normally I wouldn't say this, but if that's the case Shannon should take him to the cleaners.

• Love 12

Anyone know what David does for a living, and does their money come more from Shannon and her family?  Unless I'm blocking it out, I don't remember anyone talking about what David does, besides porking other women.

Did I hear Vicki talk about her and Donn, and how they both went off the reservation, so to speak, and had affairs?  Anyone know who she had the affair with?

Pretty sure David is in construction...he may own his own company.

We know one of the guys she cheated on Donn with was none other than Brooks the guys she's currently living with,

• Love 2

Anyone know what David does for a living, and does their money come more from Shannon and her family? Unless I'm blocking it out, I don't remember anyone talking about what David does, besides porking other women.

If memory serves, David owns a construction company of some sort. I think it's highway construction. Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3

Is Meghan auditioning for a crystal ball fortune teller?

What's with these ladies wearing high heels to the beach?

The Bible for dummies??!!! Good grief Tamrat.

She needs "The Bible for Bullshit Artists."
  • Love 8

Please please someone with sense on this show (yea I know) make Vicky stop gagging.

The strangest aspect of Vicki's gagging is that she does it so openly without covering her mouth and trying to shield others from the sound.  Also, she doesn't seem humble and apologetic to anyone she might be making ill, and she doesn't try to rush and get away from people and into a restroom.  Yet another way Vicki is so very rude and ill-mannered.

• Love 11

I laughed out loud when Andy asked Brianna, "How is Oklahoma?" and she answered, "It's horrible!" because yes, she is her mother's daughter.  But  when I was Brianna's age my [then] husband and I moved to a godforsaken state [i'm not sayin' which one] for his work.  I hated everything about it - especially when he had to be gone for weeks at a time and I felt stuck in that place. - thousand of miles from my friends.  I think it would have been even worse if I had two babies at the time like Brianna does. 

And, this is the second time I've heard Tamra casually mention that maybe she should have a talk with Brianna. I'm not sure why she thinks Brianna should want to have anything to do with her, let alone give her the time of day, mutual hatred of Brooks not withstanding.

I think Tamra and Brianna bonded over their distrust of Brooks.  Remember Brianna telling her mother to listen to Tamra and to reconsider cutting off a friendship with her over Brooks?   

Did I detect a twinge that Vicki misses Donn and wishes they'd stayed together?

I found it interesting that all this time Vicki has referred to Brooks as being the love of her life, YET she wishes her marriage to Donn could have been saved. I'm confused. I don't know how long ago Donn started cheating, which led to Vicki cheating, but it almost sounded like she would have gladly given up Brooks to have had a 2nd chance with Donn, only they each had done too much cheating to repair the damage -- am I right??

I miss Donn.

Maybe, or maybe she just regrets having to give Donn half her assets in the divorce?    I do think she regrets not being able to work it out and I was glad to hear her take responsibility for her part in that (I've always pretty much blamed Brooks who targeted Vickie's empty love tank either the minute they separated or probably before that, I can't remember the timeline.)

Did she really call Brooks, "the love of her life?"  Yuck.  It's not like he's treated her so great either. Remember when he gave her the "your daughter or me" ultimatum and then used Vicks refusing to choose him over her daughter as an excuse to cheat on Vicki - or at least imply he was seeing other people?  Remember when Whori Laurie announced Whori Jr. saw Brooks with a hooker or something at a party?  And more recently, she seems kind of over him; I mean taking off  while he's so sick?  That doesn't sound like The Vickster. 

So I don't know if she misses Donn but she probably misses being in a relationship that didn't alienate her family and friends.  Sure, they seem to be coming around now but that took years and a cancer diagnosis.  <-----which I'm still not convinced isn't just another Brooks con job.   

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 6

For the love of all that is holy, NO MORE VOMITING VICKI! There is not enough capslock to express my disgust.

Re: a Tahoe for Briana, I feel like this was done before. Remember when Vicki "bought" (leased) a Mercedes for Briana (to pay for)?

Your post sums up my feelings so well! I couldn't take one more wretch! And I too wondered if her purchase was like the Mercedes deal! Edited by ihartcoffee
  • Love 2

When Vicki was driving Shannon nuts by repeatedly saying she was going to consult a median, Shannon said she knew the difference between median and medium because her husband is a highway engineer or something like that. Something to do with constructing highways.

• Love 2

I had an thought earlier, hopefully it's not true... but remember how David went with his daughter to her school trip abroad last season? I wouldn't be shocked at all if David flew his gf in to have a little vacation time. If he doesn't travel for work, I'd imagine it would be very difficult to set up an overnight trip without your wife objecting or becoming suspicious. They were together almost a year, so if they'd never been able to, they were probably really longing for that. The trip would've been the perfect cover up. Hopefully he's better than that, but we've seen how low he can go, so who knows. He does seem like a great dad who loves his kids (despite the TERRIBLE example he's setting for their future romantic relationships), so it wouldn't surprise me either if he didn't go there. But I do wonder......

• Love 3

I'm starting to think David is the kind of guy who would gaslight his wife to avoid alimony. He could have her shipped off to the loony bin rather than pay her. Maybe he stays as he's not giving up his stuff....or maybe I've watched too many soap operas in my life.

What I like about this show is it is made for and by women my age. I cracked up when Tamra said "what the hell is on Meghan's head", as that was what I was thinking. "Who the hell does she think she is- Stevie Nicks?" as that was what I was thinking. And- finally- "she probably doesn't even know who Stevie Nicks is".....as that was what I was thinking. Not a Tamra fan but loved that moment.

Vicki needs to stop fucking with her face. And she is SO not over Donn as all she does is talk about how she wished she'd never gotten divorced. She says it's about the kids and the money but she's too savvy to say it's because she loves him and is miserable without him. Unlike some Housewives, she knows she's on TV and it will get around. If she just missed the money and hated him, she wouldn't harp on the marriage part so much. She seems super depressed to me since that marriage went south and she's clinging to Brooks because he's there and she's no spring chicken. Men aren't easy to find in her age range. 

That sounds sexist but it's true. I know. I'm in her age range.

• Love 9

I was stunned  when Shannon said David's affair lasted eight months!  Eight months! Somehow that's so much more serious to me than a couple weeks.

Now we know why Shannon wanted a list of the restaurants David and his girlfriend went to;  she wanted to make sure she doesn't return to the same restaurants where David was seen with someone Shannon probably met for lunch at the same place.  Or someplace where her friends might say hello to David when he's out with Shannon.    It sounds like the girlfriend traveled in at least the same circles as Shannon in order to 'befriend her.' 

• Love 7

I kind of feel for Heather in a way. Heather and Meghan don't really seem like friends. I think she and Terry were friends with Jimmy and his second wife.

Exit second wife, enters third wife and Andy (huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and Jim still want to do the housewives thing. So Heather has to introduce Meghan as her friend. I'm not saying that she's not friendly with Meghan, but I can see where she's in a tight spot.

You're 100% correct.  I've been in that spot.  My husband and the "Jimmy" type character were colleagues in a medical center.  The two men were great friends and did a lot of things with their men's group.  Luckily, I had done nothing with first wife.  I got a lot of grief from other wives.  Ten years later I was in the same boat as Wife #1.  You have your girlfriends to lean on but your social life changes dramatically.

• Love 4

For people who are asking about Hailey going to prom, in California school districts have to allow independent study students to participate in extra-curricular activities, including social events.  Independent study is pretty normal.  A lot of kids do it. I don't think it's the best idea for a student who is so undisciplined that she wasn't even going to school, though. 

Oh please let it be so!  The pastor can baptize/pasteurize her in the pasture by rolling her in cow shit.  It's a win for everyone but Tamra.  Then again, they could probably tell her that this is how baptisms are usually done and she would be none the wiser. 

Another way in which this would be a win - now, we'd REALLY never see her face again!  FINALLY!!!

• Love 2

The missing piece of this puzzle, and it is the most important piece IMO, is when did Jim and wife #2 separate/file for divorce? If they were separated and had no plans on getting back together or already filed for divorce when Meghan started dating him, then Meghan did nothing wrong. Now if they started dating before he left wife #2 or they were trying to "work things out" in hopes of getting back together then she was in the wrong.

I agree, WireWrap, Meghan and Jimmy may have started seeing each other after he and Allison (2nd wife) separated. Jimmy and Meghan both come off like a couple of jerks that it's easy for me to believe they might go THERE, especially Jimmy.

Maybe, or maybe she just regrets having to give Donn half her assets in the divorce? I do think she regrets not being able to work it out and I was glad to hear her take responsibility for her part in that (I've always pretty much blamed Brooks who targeted Vickie's empty love tank either the minute they separated or probably before that, I can't remember the timeline.)

Did she really call Brooks, "the love of her life?" Yuck. It's not like he's treated her so great either. Remember when he gave her the "your daughter or me" ultimatum and then used Vicks refusing to choose him over her daughter as an excuse to cheat on Vicki - or at least imply he was seeing other people? Remember when Whori Laurie announced Whori Jr. saw Brooks with a hooker or something at a party? And more recently, she seems kind of over him; I mean taking off while he's so sick? That doesn't sound like The Vickster.

So I don't know if she misses Donn but she probably misses being in a relationship that didn't alienate her family and friends. Sure, they seem to be coming around now but that took years and a cancer diagnosis. <-----which I'm still not convinced isn't just another Brooks con job.

Yeah, I think she once referred to Brooks as the love of her life a couple seasons ago. I've always said that everyone, including Brianna, should stop giving Vicki grief over Brooks because it only makes her dig in more with her determination to defend him. He'll eventually hang himself and she'll finally dump him, or she knows he's a crook and has her eyes wide open and stays with him because she's lonely and needs his syrupy affirmations. Probably the latter.

Vicki was really distraught once she signed the divorce papers at the end of, was it season 6? She was really a mess at the finale party that was held in her home. It seemed it had more to do with the death of the marriage and their relationship being officially over than the divorce settlement that hadn't been determined at that point and claims she got shafted with. And then the next season (Heather's 1st) she cried and told Heather, Tamra, and Gretchen in Costa Rica that she still loved Donn and that if he would have fought for their relationship she would still be married to him. Their vow renewal in Turks and Caicos was a bust and huge disappointment because he wasn't into her and rolled over and fell asleep, and she cried herself to sleep. There was no longer passion or sex left in their relationship. I don't know what to think because she never seemed to have the time of day for Donn and he always seemed to be at the bottom of her list of importance and she generally came off as disrespectful to him.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 6

The ability to have sex with a man without perpetuating the gay rumors doesn't hurt.   There's not one drop of estrogen in that evil praying mantis body.  She runs on testosterone, hatred, and the possibility that she may score a new headband or two after the next time she puts out.

r

I definitely thinks she like the prestige and his money but that she also wants a "real" marriage with him, with romantic love and quality time spent together. I think she's not opposed to working hard, or him being away for work occasionally but I think she's starting to realize he's taking advantage of her. We see how quickly she gets spiteful and angry. If she stays for another season it will be interesting (to me anyway lol) if she starts to take it out on him or on the people around her ala Tamra and her bad marriage.

• Love 3
Their vow renewal in Turks and Caicos was a bust and huge disappointment because he wasn't into her and rolled over and fell asleep, and she cried herself to sleep. There was no longer passion or sex left in their relationship. I don't know what to think because she never seemed to have the time of day for Donn and he always seemed to be at the bottom of her list of importance and she generally came off as disrespectful to him.

Of course that's her version: that he rolled over and fell asleep and she cried herself to sleep.   He probably fell asleep waiting for her to get off her cell phone doing all kinds of IMPORTANT bizness deals.  MsBlossom's last sentence defines their relationship as I saw it.  It would be interesting to hear her kids' stories on Donn.

• Love 3

I definitely thinks she like the prestige and his money but that she also wants a "real" marriage with him, with romantic love and quality time spent together. I think she's not opposed to working hard, or him being away for work occasionally but I think she's starting to realize he's taking advantage of her. We see how quickly she gets spiteful and angry. If she stays for another season it will be interesting (to me anyway lol) if she starts to take it out on him or on the people around her ala Tamra and her bad marriage.

Jim's job is in St. Louis (or wherever they lived) and Meghan could be with him all the time - all she needs to do is leave the OC and go be with him.  Oh wait, then she couldn't be a RHOoC.   I know she said they moved to OC because Hayley wanted to spend time with her mom but now Hayley can return to SL where she presumably left her friends and school.  It's not even like they would be disrupting her education.  

The ONLY reason Meghan is in Orange County, the only reason she and Jim are apart now, is so she can famewhore it up on this show.   I'm hoping Andy takes that reason away next season so she can return to St. Louis and Jim and get off my TV. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 10

Regarding the "mistress" (was she really?) or David's little side action:

Befriending Shannon was ok by him?

"Befriending" is Shannon's term.  Is it possible they all ran in the same circles and the woman shared a pleasant greeting or two?  Shannon exaggerates everything, so I'd like a little more info.   The fact that the woman slept with Shannon's husband--even once--makes her (and David) despicable as far as I'm concerned.  Shannon doesn't need to write an entire soap opera about it.   She'd have plenty of women on her side.

• Love 6

Is it me or does Meghan look like a dude?

If the Real Housewives doesn't work out for her she can get a show where she does a reverse Caitlyn Jenner.

Maybe she can get Terry to perform an addadicktomy.

Make it happen Satan Andy!

• Love 8

Why does Heather always give Tamra a pass? I don't get Heather at all. 

I think it's because Heather watched the show before she was on and realized if she became 'friends' with Tamra and Vicki that she would get camera time.  She tried really hard to be besties with them when the three went over to Hawaii (?) last season or the season before and they were practically laughing in her face at her primness and dorkiness.  Unless I'm misremembering, isn't this when Tamra started using the 'Fancypants' nickname? And we know party girls Vicki and Tamra are anything but Fancy.  When Shannon came on the show Heather did everything she could to stop Vicki and Tamra from palling around with her.  As I was watching last weeks show and noticing Vicki,Tamra and Shannon 'whoopin it up' (sorry) and Heather being stuck with the two duds you just knew Heather was seething behind that huge WhoVille smile.  She's savvy enough not to let it show, but at the dinner on tonight's episode everyone was still friendly until Heather turned to Shannon and accused her of having said something about her, according to Tamra.  From the 'Ah Ha!' look on Heather's face I got the impression that she had finally found something she could use to stop the new found closeness between Shannon and Tamra.  Tamra took the bait and Heather's trotting right with her as her hopeful sidekick.  I never understand why Heather gets away with her cheap shots.  Maybe she's a better actress than I thought with the special talent of deflecting ;)

• Love 13