Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I like her as well but I don't think she is a HW that can juggle newborns AND the show. I think it would be better if she left and came back in like 3 years. 

Plus it seemed she had some post partum hormones going on with one. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne

Crazy that out of really not all that many RHOC gals there are, she's #4 with twins (joining Shannon, Heather, Alexis)

That's now more in OC than the rest of the franchises combined, isn't it? With the others being Cindy (RHONY), Kim (Atl) and Adrienne (BH) - right?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Possibly, I've never really paid attention to her situation lol. I dont think she ever brought it up on screen.

She talked about it, I just don't remember which kids they did it for. On one of Meghan's first episodes when she was talking about IVF, Heather jokingly stated that Meghan should just use her leftover embryos that are in storage since she didn't plan on any more kids.

Edited by biakbiak

I just don’t think she fits in with the RHOC ladies. She’s too young for them and her priorities are different. The bIggest issue to me is that she doesn’t live there really, except for filming, as far as I can tell. 

Let’s see her in St. Louis juggling her family, new babies, nannies, lol, and Jimmy hanging around more. His edits with adorable Aspen were very touching and I never expected that.  Now that might be a fun show! 

Can’t believe I just typed that. 

IMHO, the whole housewife franchise is boring. Old ladies fighting, ugh. I’m over 60 and I don’t find that entertaining anymore. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Meghan makes it official. She's out of RHOC (blog post in her bio).

This makes sense. She does live in St. Louis and they sold the OC house. Wouldn't be practical to buy another OC home and then fly back and forth with a toddler and 2 babes. Her family is in St. Louis. She also needs to spend less time in OC and more time with Jimmy when he is home in St. Louis. The only reason Meghan had to be in OC was for the show.

On 1/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, Martinigirl said:

Not only is Meghan out it has been confirmed that Peggy and Lydiot are also out for those who asked for receipts earlier)

I hope this is true.  It seemed readily apparent by the end of the Reunion there was no room for Lydia.   Peggy was never a fit.  Meghan could not possibly have traveled and filmed-her twins are due in June and I am guessing her travel time stops in April and that would be without complications.  It would be nice if Tamra and Shannon popped in on Meghan in St. Louis.

It gives rise to how many former RHOC will return.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

It would be nice if Tamra and Shannon popped in on Meghan in St. Louis.

I think that is a splendid idea! Hopefully they will wait until she has time to rest and recuperate after having twins or go to her next baby shower in St Louis. 

13 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I think it's time to get rid of them all and start fresh with an entirely new cast.

Works for me - except I’d keep Shannon.

They could build a new cast around her and call it Wacky Housewives of the OC!

oops, make that Ex-Housewives.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Works for me - except I’d keep Shannon.

They could build a new cast around her and call it Wacky Housewives of the OC!

Shannon is interesting enough that a spin-off about her life -- new divorcee, new home, navigating the teen years with her daughters but with enough money to deliver the fun stuff + all her wacky ideas -- would very likely be successful

Edited by SCS
  • Love 14
On 12/2/2016 at 7:05 AM, Happy Camper said:

Could this blind item be more obvious?

http://blindgossip.com/?p=82301

Inquisitive/nosy wife and all the baseball terms.

SOLVED!

http://blindgossip.com/?p=82301

I suspect this is reason for the move, and the exit from OC. As much Nancy drewing she did, I'm not surprised if the tides would shift and they would be outing jim.

Edited by CopperHuedHoosier
  • Love 1

Poor Meghan - the last two posts in her thread are about Lydia.  Lol.

Well this thread is dead.  I think I heard that Meghan was pregnant, but I didn't know she was expecting twin boys in June.  She did a photoshoot a la Beyoncé (I would like to think she was mocking her) and her belly looks rock hard.  Sweet Aspen is going to be fending off two rambunctious little boys soon.

21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Dang Meghan's baby is beyond adorable! 

She sure is - but imo it’s crazy for Meghan to have more children with her cheating husband - the guy’s an asshole even without the cheating.

• Love 5

Why would Jim agree to having more kids with Meghan if he's really not into being married to her? He's got to have at least 5 kids or more including the twins that are due. Just what the world needs...more kids with absentee fathers.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

She sure is - but imo it’s crazy for Meghan to have more children with her cheating husband - the guy’s an asshole even without the cheating.

That blind is based on Kelly Dodd's accusation and nothing more. Oh, and Kelly only said that because Meghan hit the nail on the head about Kelly cheating on Michael. Jim is too well know to not have been caught snuggling up to another woman in a public restaurant, we would have seen pictures of it by now. LOL

• Love 6
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

And Meghan still has a ways to go:  

Cute photo of the single mom and her little girl! Lol! Not sure how far along she is with the twins but she is GINORMOUS! 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, nexxie said:

More kids = more money in a divorce and more child support...no way would Jim want to be burdened with kids if he is finally single so Meghan would have full custody which equals more money.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

More kids = more money in a divorce and more child support...no way would Jim want to be burdened with kids if he is finally single so Meghan would have full custody which equals more money.

It’s not about the money. He has many children and can probably well afford them. It’s about being there for them and supporting (emotionally) the mother so she can raise the best little humans possible. When these twins are born is Jim going to be out there playing catch? Let us hope so. Is he going to make their plays, recitals and sporting events...Sadly I don’t think that he’s going to be a hands on Dad. I know people with little or no money who have raised great kids because they spent time with them. Encouraged them to use their imaginations instead of giving them computer games (just one example) etc to amuse themselves. Took them to all their sporting events and joined Boy Scouts or some other organization to teach them to be good citizens. All the money that Jim can throw isn’t going to be what these kids need. They don’t need to see their mother be vindictive or greedy either. This is most unfortunate. TFYP

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Cute photo of the single mom and her little girl! Lol! Not sure how far along she is with the twins but she is GINORMOUS! 

Yikes - that looks so uncomfortable! Somewhere I read the babies are due in June, hopefully early June.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s not about the money. He has many children and can probably well afford them. It’s about being there for them and supporting (emotionally) the mother so she can raise the best little humans possible. When these twins are born is Jim going to be out there playing catch? Let us hope so. Is he going to make their plays, recitals and sporting events...Sadly I don’t think that he’s going to be a hands on Dad. I know people with little or no money who have raised great kids because they spent time with them. Encouraged them to use their imaginations instead of giving them computer games (just one example) etc to amuse themselves. Took them to all their sporting events and joined Boy Scouts or some other organization to teach them to be good citizens. All the money that Jim can throw isn’t going to be what these kids need. They don’t need to see their mother be vindictive or greedy either. This is most unfortunate. TFYP

I think he will be there for them as much as any parent that travels for work can be. It's not like he is sitting on the couch refusing to be a part of his children's lives, he works and travel is part of it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Jim is involved in the second family's lives-he goes to their games and has custody half the time.  I think Jim's only work related travel is when the Cards are on the road.  For a guy under 50 years of age he has a pretty good job as far as hours he works.  They manage to visit their vacation homes throughout the year.  Meghan giving up RHOC is probably a sure way to have Jim spend more time with the children-she likes St. Louis.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The photo is # 36 weeks, so it could happen at anytime because a lot of twins come early.

• Love 3

Jim told a cute story during the game tonight.  Meghan was in track in high school, and still holds some unbroken records.  Jim is a personal friend to Jackie Joyner-Kersee, and Meghan was all tongue tied when they saw her from a distance.  Jim was like - want to meet her?

• Love 3