Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

suppose it pays to give the benefit of the doubt, but the bio-mom sounds sleazy. What with the first thing heard of her was her seeking media attention after Rosie's daughter decided to look for her bio-mom (with Rosie's help). Hard to read that as anything but a greedy bloodsucker.

I'm sure the money from the tabloids made her more greedy and more bloodsucking.

• Love 4

An adopted child wanting information about birth parents is not the least bit shocking or unusual.  This situation is scary because Chelsea just disappeared one day, was loured by x-rated texts to meet a total stranger who turned out to be a heroin addict.  And she stayed with him for several days.  Then we find out she has serious mental health issues and requires daily medication.   As I understand it, going off that sort of medication "cold-turkey" is pretty dangerous, then throw in the possibility that she's on heroin.  She's no sooner back home, when it's announced the mother is on a road trip to pick her up.  I wonder if the birth mother is still an addict or if it's a thing of the past.  Regardless, Chelsea is not of sound mind and body to make decisions or self-direct, regardless of her new status of adult. 

• Love 7

It made me feel concerned when it was reported that Rosie kept her birth certificate and social security card. It sounded so sad like she was grasping at straws to exert control. Chelsea is 18 now and the control issues like that are effective and only breed more contempt in her daughter because her daughter is now able to get them herself.

It was a stopgap - that's what you use when someone you love does something enormously destructive.

• Love 8

It really is not that hard to get duplicate social security cards and birth certificates. Chelsea could probably have both by the end of next week if she wants them.

Nah, it's going to take some effort to get her adoptive (legal) birth certificate being out of state and that's what she'll need to get her social security card.  See:  Voter ID issues for how not easy this is.

I do hope that Chelsea has her insurance card and even if Rosie cut her off cash wise, she continues to cover Chelsea..

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 2

This definitely looks like a teenage rebellious phase gone the worst possible way. If I had to guess, Rosie O would be the type of mother worst-made for this situation. Not because she's in any way a bad mother--everything I've seen of her implies someone who cares very strongly about her family--but what she probably means as attempts to keep in check and control of the creepy situation with the birth mother would probably cause a clearly already acting-out teenager to jump over the cliff.

Agreed. Rosie is a passionate, emotional person, and she's talked about her own difficult adolescence (she named her performing arts center for kids after her high school teacher, who showed her love and disclipline; as Rosie puts it, she wasn't getting this at home.)

But this is a woman who yelled at a business associate that she was a liar and liars get cancer. She can be notoriously hard to work with. My point being, lots of mothers and teenage daughters often have tense, emotional relationships, and sometimes it's both parties who engage in the emotional irrationality.

As for the birth mother....I will say that I am giving her benefit of the doubt. Rosie has one of the best PR teams in the business; this woman does not. And maybe the woman sincerely thinks she was fooled into abandoning parental rights; she may be wrong, but she may actually believe it.

I also feel bad for the siblings. It can't be great for them to be experiencing this as well.

• Love 3

Mumbles you are much less cynical than I am.  I don't for one minute believe this birth mother would have given a second thought to the child she gave up if not for the fact that she was adopted by a very rich celebrity.  If I'm wrong then I am wrong but it is apparent that Chelsea has some pretty serious issues and needs help.  Professional help.  Let's see how all this plays out but I'm guessing simply spending time with the woman who gave birth to her is not going make Chelsea all better.

• Love 11

But this is a woman who yelled at a business associate that she was a liar and liars get cancer. She can be notoriously hard to work with.

That's not what I mean exactly (although our opinions can be different), since a professional/friends relationship is different. I'm just thinking about when I was a teenager, and how my sister and mother had a very tough time. It was so volatile and extreme. I didn't blame my own mother and I can't Rosie either, because a teenager wanting to go out anytime they want with whoever, running away with a drug-dealer she met online, going off medication, etc. is absolutely moronic, no matter who you are. I guess what I'm saying is that Rosie is a person who isn't afraid to be very open about what she thinks and put her foot down, and nothing rankles a teenager more than feeling like they can't do absolutely what they want. And they'll make the stupidest decisions just to feel like they have power over the situation.

I mean, even if you believe in the birth mother's story, I don't see how it's not insanely stupid for a girl who just turned 18--who likely has no job/car, hasn't finished school, etc.--to move in with someone is, for all intents and purposes, a complete stranger.

• Love 5

Teenage rebellion is hard (looks back to age 16 and shudders).  But I've had a lot of friends (and a couple relatives) who contacted their absentee parent, hoping for a "perfect" parent to replace the one they were in conflict with, and not a single one of them had a happy resolution. Not. A. One. Sometimes people are out of your life (or kept out of your life) for a good reason.

Chelsea won't be the first to be disappointed, if she is, and she won't be the last.

My main concern is Rosie's health. If being on the show this last time around was enough to make her doctor tell her to quit for her heart's sake, I can't imagine what all the personal stuff is doing to her.  They say a spouse dying is the most stressful thing, followed by marital separation, imprisonment, death of a close family member, and personal injury or illness.  Rosie's got three of the five, plus everything going on in the past two weeks with Chelsea, plus the public nature of a nasty divorce, Donald Trump slamming her by name, and possible mud-slinging by Chelsea and her birth-mom.  I do hope she is able to get through this year intact, both mentally and physically.

I keep going back to, who has Rosie's back?  Not Michelle. Not a parent. She's always there for people in need.  Does she have anyone to be there for her during this incredibly tumultuous time?

Edited by ChicagoCita
  • Love 5

I think Rosie's childhood friend, the one whose husband died in the last year or so, would be there for her.  Also think she is close to one brother, but possibly not her other siblings.

Her brother, who is an attorney, was shown going into to court with her during the custody battle with Michelle.  I'm sure RO has lots of friends for support and she has talked about her therapist when she was on The View. She is enduring more than anyone should right now. I feel so bad for her.

What is going to happen the next time 18 yr old Chelesa is missing and likely with another drug dealer or worse??

It seems from reading "Ask Ro" she and Kelli get along and co-parent well together. Seems like the kids are always at Ro's house but we aren't there so we don't know. It is just heart breaking.

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 5

Agreed. Rosie is a passionate, emotional person, and she's talked about her own difficult adolescence (she named her performing arts center for kids after her high school teacher, who showed her love and disclipline; as Rosie puts it, she wasn't getting this at home.)

But this is a woman who yelled at a business associate that she was a liar and liars get cancer. She can be notoriously hard to work with. My point being, lots of mothers and teenage daughters often have tense, emotional relationships, and sometimes it's both parties who engage in the emotional irrationality.

Agreed. I  admire Rosie in a lot of ways, but I believe she has her own mental health issues, suffers from depression and has said she is bipolar. While I believe she is an incredibly loving and dedicated parent, I can't imagine it's always easy to be Rosie's kid. That testimony from her former staff member that you reference ("liars get cancer") sticks in my head.

That's not what I mean exactly (although our opinions can be different), since a professional/friends relationship is different. I'm just thinking about when I was a teenager, and how my sister and mother had a very tough time. It was so volatile and extreme. I didn't blame my own mother and I can't Rosie either, because a teenager wanting to go out anytime they want with whoever, running away with a drug-dealer she met online, going off medication, etc. is absolutely moronic, no matter who you are. I guess what I'm saying is that Rosie is a person who isn't afraid to be very open about what she thinks and put her foot down, and nothing rankles a teenager more than feeling like they can't do absolutely what they want. And they'll make the stupidest decisions just to feel like they have power over the situation.

I mean, even if you believe in the birth mother's story, I don't see how it's not insanely stupid for a girl who just turned 18--who likely has no job/car, hasn't finished school, etc.--to move in with someone is, for all intents and purposes, a complete stranger.

And also, who has a history of drug addiction.

Why is she making statements to the media?

Because the media pays her money and she won't be going away. This is now her meal ticket. Look at the pic of her house.

Guess Chelesa can buy her own cigarettes now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214616/Everything-s-fine-says-Rosie-O-Donnell-s-adopted-daughter-starts-new-life-18th-birthday-birth-mom-says-NOT-mentally-ill.html

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 2

Nice proofreading Daily Mail!

Found: Chelsea was found by police at this house in Barnegat Township, New Jersey. She was hiding in the attack and convicted drug dealer Steven Sheerer initially refused to let them in

Sigh, I don't know what to say except I suspect this will play out as I thought it would.  Already with the cigarette and the "no mental health issues".  That was fast.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 2

In those pics, Chelsea looks like she's already in rehab.  A friend of mines daughter did something similar when she turned 18.  She's 25, has a 6-year-old now, thinks she knows everything, but still doesn't think she has a mental illness.  Unfortunately, this girl's mother, unlike Rosie, did nothing to get her help before she turned 18.  Not much to do now but hope and pray for the best...for both girls. 

• Love 2

Because the media pays her money and she won't be going away. This is now her meal ticket. Look at the pic of her house.

Guess Chelesa can buy her own cigarettes now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214616/Everything-s-fine-says-Rosie-O-Donnell-s-adopted-daughter-starts-new-life-18th-birthday-birth-mom-says-NOT-mentally-ill.html

Wow,  that was efficient.  The dust had barely settled and the Daily Mail had someone on-location + photographer (mom looking wistfully at photos on kitchen table…really?)   Everything about this is right out of central casting:  Chelsea in her disheveled outfit smoking cigarettes; outside of the rundown home; with a pick-up truck parked on the front lawn, basically at the front door.  Arghhh….

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Love 4

Interesting that the bio-mom says Chelsea needs "a quieter life," then gives statements to the Daily Mail.  In addition, there are photos of Chelsea, her new home, and the name of the very small town (pop. 1600) that she now lives in.

Not exactly flying under the radar there.

I also am fairly appalled that she says there's nothing wrong with Chelsea. Most doctors don't prescribe drugs to normalize kids who have "nothing wrong" with them. Sounds to me like Chelsea won't be given those drugs any more, and that's bad.  I hope nothing bad happens to her while she gets her head and life together.

As I said earlier, I'm biased because so many of my friends and family members have gone looking for their "perfect" absentee parents, and it's always turned out badly.

• Love 4

Sigh, I don't know what to say except I suspect this will play out as I thought it would.  Already with the cigarette and the "no mental health issues".  That was fast.

Hate to ask this, but

How long until she is a house with another drug dealer and is pregnant?

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 3

Does anyone seriously think that Chelsea wasn't smoking until two days ago?

No.  It seems odd that as soon as the birth mother situation became public so did drug use, running away to strange drug dealing man, smoking, mental health issues.  Just a couple of weeks ago all the public knew was she's Rosie O's second child and all we ever saw of her where photos of family vacations and family activities.  Why would the mother allow Chelsea to be photographed looking like a mess.  If she really wanted to sell shots to the paper, why not a sweet mother-daughter image sitting on the sofa with their arms around each other, smiling?  And looking clean and tidy, you know?  

• Love 2

Does anyone seriously think that Chelsea wasn't smoking until two days ago?

No, but I do know that she wasn't photographed smoking until now.  The cigarette openly displayed is just another sign of her rebellion.  That birth-mom is A-OK with it is another sign that she's not so great - she should be encouraging the stop to that no matter her bullshit about stolen babies.

I don't think for one god damned moment that Rosie would have allowed a child of hers to be medicated willy-nilly by some general practitioner on a hunch.  If Chelsea was on meds that Rosie was concerned about her cold-turkeying off of, I believe a lot of thought went into medicating her with evidence of a real diagnosis.

Now Chelsea is free to go to the default, self-medicate with some other substance.  I don't think this is going to end well.

I don't get it, every photo of Chelsea in the past she's smiling and happy - like to her eyes and not appearing to just fake it, I guess recently she was?

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 3

Personally I think too many kids are being medicated...... Rosie believes in Psychotherapy and if you go long enough they will find reasons to prescribe medicine. When that is started at a very young age it becomes necessary. Far too often medicine is used as an easy fix for an unruly child.
Saying that she is mentally ill covers a lot of territory.

Looking at the pictures she is not living in the lap of luxury any more but she is not living in a rundown shack either. I dont know what the people are involved in any more.... but in 18 years people do change... and often times for the better..... most of what we are going to hear in the press will be one sided..... when we turn 18 we are responsible for our decisions.

I doubt this situation just happened.... and has been a long time coming

Are you a parent?

I'm not a parent, but I've witnessed what my niece went through with her daughter & grand-daughter.  Definitely a no-can-do without medication, but even with medication it's still rough.  (A comic on Last Comic Standing said it's like living with a wasp.)

• Love 2

I just think there are a lot of assumptions about kids and medications.  Schools want kids medicated so parents that just roll over and allow a primary care physician to prescribe based on a teacher's observation are wrong.  And then there is the fact that most folks aren't even aware of what could be wrong and don't go through a full neuropsychological evaluation to see what might give answers to learning and minor and/or major behavioral issues...

There is overmedication and there is undermedication - but as I stated above, I don't think that Rosie is the type to just throw a child on medication without a full diagnosis and trying alternative therapies.  Most educated parents do that - a lot of parents take a long time to be persuaded that medication might be the only answer.  I tire of the meme that children are overmedicated getting thrown around when people don't have a full understanding of the science and the statistics, based on some anti-pharma or "gut" feeling.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 6

Yeah, it's hard to believe Rosie would medicate her child if a highly qualified physician didn't deem it necessary.  And she obviously has access to the best professionals money can buy.  She's not taking her children to a drive-thru snake-oil salesman.  

I really did shudder when I heard that Chelsea was born addicted to heroin.  How can a baby develop normally with that poison coursing through them as their cells divide, organs form etc.     

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Love 3

I hope somehow this all works out well and Chelsea is safe and happy and can eventually reconnect in some form with Rosie and her adopted siblings.  So far the comments from the birth mom and Chelsea are just denying she has a mental illness and stating she is happy.  They haven't (yet) bashed Rosie, and I hope it stays that way.

One thing for sure, her life will be completely different in Wisconsin.

• Love 2

Looking at the pictures she is not living in the lap of luxury any more but she is not living in a rundown shack either.

Looks like a rundown shack to me. The convicted drug dealer house in NJ looked better.

Chelsea now shares a home with Deanna, her 37-year-old truck-driver husband Tim and four half-siblings Paige, 13; Landon, four; Colton, two; and one-year-old Dawson. That is a lot of people living in that house.

"her life will be completely different in Wisconsin", now that is so true!

Edited by Vinyasa
  • Love 3

So the girl's been living with the birth mother for, what, a week? How in the world would she know if she's mentally ill in that time, especially since she was likely on medication in the days before she turned 18. And that comment about benefitting from a more "stable" life--referring to Rosie's sexuality perhaps, or maybe divorce...? What an ironic thing to hear coming from a former drug addict whose baby was "stolen" because she couldn't give it a stable life. The daughter sounds like a stupid teenager and the birth mother sounds craaaaaaazy.

To be honest, if the daughter is determined to spiral down the drain, that's her choice to make, she's now an adult. It may be better for Rosie O'Donnell in the long term that she can now let go, even though I'm sure it's hard to stop worrying about your child's well-being. My mother always described it as a huge relief when my sister moved out almost immediately when she turned 18. That may sound like a horrible thing to say, but some children are toxic at that age even if you love them.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 6

Chelsea will probably be back with Rosie after a few months of seeing how the other half live and after a few months of babysitting her half siblings. She may be pregnant by then, but, I'm pretty sure she'll be running back to Rosie.

• Love 4

I live in Wisconsin and have been to that part of the state - very northeast - a couple of times.  The town appears to be almost on the border of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, also a beautiful area.

Major drawbacks are the lack of jobs and any opportunity for a kid her age.  Most of her contemporaries will be off to college or gone to larger commuunities. 

As with most small towns regardless of the part of the country we are discussing, hard drugs are readily available and a real problem.

As a tourist it is a great area, lots of fishing, swimming, tubing etc.  You couldn't pay me enough money to live there permanently.

All of that said, it is just the opinion of one person - me - .  Others will have more positive thoughts.

• Love 3
As a tourist it is a great area, lots of fishing, swimming, tubing etc.  You couldn't pay me enough money to live there permanently.  All of that said, it is just the opinion of one person - me - .  Others will have more positive thoughts.

Hah!  Come sit next to me.  Good point about so many of Chelsea's contemporaries being off to college by age 18.  It's not comfortable to move into a tightly knit community at any age.

I live in Chicago and hay-hay-hate the winters. Looks on the map like the small town Chelsea is now in is close to Green Bay, which makes Chicago look like a hot springs in winter by comparison. For a kid used to Florida, it's gonna be a surprise when February rolls around.

I really hope this all turns out for the best, and as cold as this sounds, I hope Rosie is able to not obsess about Chelsea, at least at the moment. She's got a lot on her plate, and maybe it's time for Chelsea to be relegated to the background. God knows Rosie has enough other pressing matters going on, and as long as she knows Chelsea has a roof over her head, maybe it's best to put her well-being in the "worry about it later" pile.

• Love 3

From a study on children born to heroin-addicted mothers;

Objective: The aim of this descriptive cross-sectional study is to show the long term evolution of children born to heroin-addicted mothers, focusing on social development, psychiatric disorders and substance abuse disorders.

Conclusion: Subjects born to heroin-addicted mothers may be at risk of having social problems, psychiatric problems and illicit substance use disorders, therefore they could therefore benefit from close monitoring after birth to minimize and control the risks.

http://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/children-born-to-heroinaddicted-mothers-whats-the-outcome-years-later-2155-6105-1000180.php?aid=25615

• Love 3

I live in Chicago and hay-hay-hate the winters. Looks on the map like the small town Chelsea is now in is close to Green Bay, which makes Chicago look like a hot springs in winter by comparison. For a kid used to Florida, it's gonna be a surprise when February rolls around.

Actually it is a bit more north of Green Bay than you might think - linked by state roads not freeways so takes longer.  It is truly beautiful......but!

I live in Milwaukee and I second your entire climate thing.  MKE is usually about 10 degrees colder in the winter than CHI, but Green Bay and north, even I shudder!

I fear very much for a child born addicted to be in that environment......as I mentioned drugs are a big problem in small towns and she won't have a lot of contemporaries who will relate to her experiences, nor will she to theirs.

Total fish out of water w/o the comedy.

I truly do fear the worst.

Unless she is into hunting, skiing and ice fishing there is not going to be anything for her to do in the winter and no one (except younger steps whom she has not met before) to do anything with.

One of the pics in one of the linked stories made me cringe.  She was smoking near the sidewalk and a parked truck and someone identified as a "dog walker" was looking at her with a bit of a side eye.  There are no " dog walkers" in Niagra, WI.  There are people who take their dogs out to do their 'business' and then are marched home. 

She will be a curiosity, not readily accepted (depending on her family's status), not have a lot of healthy peers.

I do not foresee a terrific outcome to this and I wish the 'birth person' would shut up and stop publicizing this crap.  The kid is at real risk here.

• Love 4

Honestly, I hope Chelsea is sent away to a college somewhere (where she will excel), away from the tabloids, away from her dirtbag bio mother and away from Rosie - who I believe needs a much-needed break from all the bullshit.

Edited by Fisher King
  • Love 4

I think once a person gets to a certain age they need not be parents to offer opinions due to media info, knowing family and friends with children, and also having friends and family that are doctors, teachers, etc.

Even on here we discuss children of Sherri, Elisabeth, Rosie, Whoopi etc. Even if not parents ourselves.

All opinions valid, imo.

• Love 7

There are no " dog walkers" in Niagra, WI. There are people who take their dogs out to do their 'business' and then are marched home.

I thought that's what a dog-walker was.

I am uncomfortable with the implication that everything was sunshine and lollipops until the birth mother came on the scene. Did Chelsea have the most stable upbringing under Rosie? The breakup with Kelli, the breakup with Michelle, the time that Rosie moved a woman whom she met online and her family to NY, the Chicago stint, the public feuds, etc.

No upbringing is perfect but the idea that Chelsea is an ungrateful brat whose problems are the result of being born to a heroin-addicted mother eighteen years ago and then as a result of the mother appeared on the scene 17 years later - the whole thing smacks of classism. I'm not completely buying that Chelsea's childhood was a day at the beach (imbedded implication: because Rosie is rich and conveyed a public persona for years as the "queen of nice.")

Edited by Mumbles
  • Love 5

I'm quite positive that growing up a child of Rosie O'Donnell was not very stable - especially with all of her relationship changes during most of the kids' adolescent years.  What I'm very inclined to think is that Rosie made sure that all of her kids were given access to whatever their needs might have been to work out their emotions about it all, based on everything she's ever said publicly about therapy and mental health.

For the sake of argument, Chelsea is now stuck in a very small town, possibly hundreds of miles away from anyone qualified to make a judgement about her mental health needs.  That's not judgmental or classist, it's most likely fact.  Also, this small town is very isolated and in a very cold unforgiving climate with no malls or any other of the fun distractions that can help one get through a very long cold winter.  I know, I live in a city with very similar climate, but living in a city I have access to all kinds of alternatives and hundreds of thousands of other people like me which accords anonymity along with opportunity for friendship.

The point about all the kids her age leaving for college or other opportunities is very valid - that's what most 18 year olds are expected to do.  There simply isn't much for Chelsea to do where she is, but of course get to know her birth-mom (who has been shown to be a tabloid seeker) and babysit her step-siblings.

• Love 4

Per Rosie's Q&A, Chelsea is a senior in high school this year.  So hopefully she will attend, make friends and enjoy her last year of high school.  

Reading through Rosie's Q&A's, it appears the issues have been going on a long time. I also wonder if Rosie having lost her Mom when she was only 10, might have had anything to do with Chelsea's need to find her birth mother. Then maybe everything stems from being born to an addicted mother, and the poor kid has had a life-long struggle. 

• Love 3

Per Rosie's Q&A, Chelsea is a senior in high school this year.  So hopefully she will attend, make friends and enjoy her last year of high school.

I do hope she attends and graduates. She does have learning disabilities and we know that Ro had the resources to give her the best schools possible. That is not going to exist where she is now.

Sadly the odds maybe more that she becomes a high school drop out.

• Love 4

Sadly the odds maybe more that she becomes a high school drop out.

What is the basis of this opinion?

It's amazing how Chelsea has descended into a spiral of doom by which she has transformed to a probable high school dropout who will probably come back to Rosie pregnant (according to another poster). That birth mother's bad mojo is so strong!

I wasn't aware that Chelsea had a learning disability. I knew that Blake has an auditory processing disorder, but was unaware that Chelsea had disability too. What is the source of that information?

The sweatpants that Chelsea was wearing in the DM photo were for a public high school near where they lived when they lived in New Jersey, fwiw.

• Love 1

If I recall correctly, several years back Rosie alluded to Chelsea being in a boarding school out west (Utah, maybe?) to get help for learning issues (but maybe it was also mental health related but just wasn't made public?) Does anyone recall this? I think it was when Rosie was with still Kelly and they were doing all they could to help and support Chelsea. Both Parker and Chelsea were away at boarding schools.

Someone on Twitter a week back commented to Rosie if other options besides drugs were tried to deal with Chelsea's MH issues and Rosie's comment was along the lines of " if only you knew!" Which gave me the impression the family has been dealing with Chelsea's emotional issues for a while and exhausting all possible options.

• Love 1

I knew nothing about Chelsea before all of this.  Clearly, there is more to her situation than the disconnected bits now made public.  As easy as it is to think "you spoiled,/ungrateful/exhausting, fill-in-the-blank," in my heart I don't think it's the best choice to boil a young lady in oil because she's a mess.  That's when people need patience  the most.  Even at arm's length.  

• Love 3

I knew nothing about Chelsea before all of this.  Clearly, there is more to her situation than the disconnected bits now made public.  As easy as it is to think "you spoiled,/ungrateful/exhausting, fill-in-the-blank," in my heart I don't think it's the best choice to boil a young lady in oil because she's a mess.  That's when people need patience  the most.  Even at arm's length.

Indeed. And we don't know the entire story ("we don't know- we weren't there"). But in this case I think it might apply.

• Love 3

But I'm not sure we are "boiling" her in oil.

Aren't we just expressing concern for a child with some pretty major issues - born addicted, some apparent learning disabilities and possibly some emotional problems - to say nothing of a fraught and emotional situation at home with a contentious breakup of her mom and partner.  She is days away from 18 and is in a situation now where she knows no one except her birth mom - who she doesn't really know.

If she attends the HS in the area, it will not be as well equipped to deal with her situation (especially since Walker and the Repubs gutted public education ).  Again does not know her peers and runs the risk of having kids who want to know a 'celebrity' cozy up to her. 

I think these are legitimate concerns and I blame the adults around her for most it.  Right now I am particularly concerned about birth mom who is giving interviews and releasing casual pics - -unless neighbors are releasing the pics to 'make a buck' - -a definite possibility.

• Love 6