Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Secondo

Wait, so... Was Hannibal in love with his sister? Like incest was a bridge too far, but cannibalism seemed sensible enough?

And who was Chiyoh to Mischa? Chiyoh seems awfully young to have known the Lecters back in the day.

• Love 4

I presume Chiyo is Hannibal's cousin.

Digging into Hannibal’s backstory is kind of a dicey proposition, and I wasn’t sure how depicting more of the story would strike me.  Up to this point I’ve liked the hints, like Hannibal cooking a meal that he once cooked for his Aunt Murasaki.  I thought the subtle nods worked well.  The twist, that Hannibal killed Misha, and only blamed another, I did not anticipate.  I’m mulling it over.  It consolidates things, and makes his progression more linear.  In this he wasn’t transformed, he was as he is, just less ornate.

Bedelia recovered a lot of her poise once she faced her collusion.  She stepped further back into her own clinical person suit.  Still eating oysters, though, even if she finished off the professor.

I’m glad Jack lives, that he met Pazzi, and that Will is his mission.  Will desperately needs someone to show him a way.  I must assume the candle was for Bella.

• Love 3

Jesus, can I just get 5 mins of regular, uninterrupted, head-not-up-their-own-ass storytelling, please?   

Lord, not everything has to be over the top moody, dark,  shot in close up and with plinky plonky ominous music.  This show - which I adored in S1 & 2 - is getting on my nerves. 

And enough with the facocta snails!  Good god. 

I think when 

they catch Hannibal and they time jump to the Red Dragon story, it will be less "Pretentious Art Film".

• Love 2

Jacks back, yeah, so glad he lived. Why did Will string the poor guy up? Is ge trying to bait Hannibal or has he gone over the edge? On a shallow note I want that red dress Gillian was wearing at dinner where the guy got the ice pick in the noggin.

• Love 1
(edited)

That woman must have been waiting an awfully long time for Will to create the Dragonfly. And it seemed impossibly gothic for her to reside in a candle filled dungeon for years on end. Even more impossible than the art projects which would take very long to complete. The snails were shown too much and we didn't need the dramatic music for snail viewing.

I need to see more of Will using his impressive brain and less of him acting like Hannibal is a long lost lover.IRL no sane person would be enthralled with someone who tried to murder them.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 9

I might have more to say about the episode if the poor Professor's reaction to being stabbed in the head hadn't completely broken my heart. Kudos to the actor, I guess. That stuck with me through the remainder of the episode. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I found the Hannibal/Bedelia scenes darkly comic. Like how Hannibal kept trying to pin the Professor's kill on her cuz "technically" she caused his death or the contrast on their faces watching the couple eat what I assume was the Professor. Or how Bedelia provoked Hannibal with that question about his sister... then sunk slowly into the tub.

Chiyo seems cool. Heh, Will should have turned that guy into a giant snail instead.

Edited by LazyNeko
  • Love 4

"Technically..." Me, at home: "Shut UP, Hannibal!!" Criminey sake, you indulged brat of a serial killer. Here's a fuckin' stepstool.

I hope Bedelia makes it back to the States in one, relatively sane piece. If not, Bedelia's ticking off how far she can ask him personal questions until she is murdered. While I love having my hair shampooed by someone that isn't me, I don't think I would be comfortable with  Hannibal doing the honors, as nice to look at as he is. 

Hey, Show? Some of us actually already got the "audience is complicit" square on our Hannibal bingo cards. Can we not have super slo-mo close-ups of sloppy-looking eating to go with that sentiment? Thanks. Love, Actionmage

Second on the snails; I thought Will stepped on one, but it was a bone instead. Not sure how to feel about that.

As for The Prisoner, am I nuts, or could that guy be Il Monstro? Granted, it could have been just some dude as well, but I would like for Pazzi to have some closure, yet have Hannibal for Will and Jack.  Also? Dude? You were free, yet you chose to go back and try to kill that woman as opposed to getting her ass on charges. ( which fed, as it were, into my theory of him being Il Monstro.)

As others have noted, I thought the artsy stuff was supposed to be dialed back after last week. I didn't mind the multifaceted stuff  or the mind palace fun, but we had stuff happen in practically pitch darkness while the violence happened in brightly lit scenes. ( I know, I know- amount of blood being part of the equation, but I was feeling like il professore during that sequence.)

I'm just glad that Jack is there.  ITA that Jack's candle was for Bella.  I also noticed Jack's scar, so at least the fx team is busier this season.  By the look of the preview, they've been working overtime!

• Love 5

Chiyoh looked awfully put-together for someone who's been living in ruins. Her makeup, clothes and hair were impeccable.

When she said she had to be in Hannibal's place, I took it to mean that he not only gave her the property but access to the Lecter funds too.

The volume is too soft and the accents were confusing. I didn't catch half the dialogues in this one. Did they explain why Hannibal didn't want to go home?

• Love 1

As much as I love Hannibal (well, as much as I can love an evil, cannibalistic psychopath) and really like Will, I had a huge grin on my face, when Jack finally strolled in the episode.  I've been missing the jolt Laurence Fishburne brings to the show, and I'm glad he has returned.  Can't wait to see how he fits into the story.

Has Will lost his damn mind?  Either what or he is taking some kind of "I must become him, to defeat him!" approach to taking on Hannibal, and he really is going all in.  I mean, it looked like he basically pulled an Hannibal on Chiyo, and made her have to kill that guy, just like Hannibal has done before.  And then he uses the body to stage his own elaborate "work of art."  I'm not suppose to be scared of you, Will!  Also, I was cracking up over the scenes of him scoping the house/Chiyo out, because taking everything out of context, I would really think I was watching a stalker movie, with Will playing the creepy perv.

After seeing Rila Fukushima  on Arrow as Tatsu, it was cool seeing Tao Okamoto here as Chiyo.  The ladies from The Wolverine are finally getting into American TV!

Agree that Fuller and crew have gone way overboard with the snails. At this point, you might as well list them in the credits.  They've already gotten more screen time this season then Caroline Dhavernas.

Other Hannibal/Bedelia dinner party ends with a corpse.  That Professor was destined for that fate, once he started challenging Hannibal like he did.  Although, "impulsive", Hannibal?  Maybe doing it before the main course was, but since you prepared drinks that they served people on the Titanic, I think you had planned for this party to end with some blood.  Meanwhile, Bedelia is getting better a playing along, but clearly is also more willing to needle Hannibal, which is awesome.  I do think she can get away with it more then, well, others could.

Next week: 

yay, we're getting the "Got Fucked over by Hannibal!" concert going, and the entire band is here. Alana! Chilton! Both of the Vergers!

• Love 7
(edited)

Meanwhile, Bedelia is getting better a playing along, but clearly is also more willing to needle Hannibal, which is awesome. I do think she can get away with it more then, well, others could.

As long as he doesn't get a little impulsive with her one of those times!

I usually like the slow pace and visuals of the show, but a few times so far I've been like get on with it already.

And really, Hannibal's going to have to eat Will? I think you've done enough. Can't you two just agree to be even already?

This "homage" to Hannibal was far less gross than what Will staged last season.

Edited by indeed
  • Love 1
The twist, that Hannibal killed Misha, and only blamed another, I did not anticipate.

Wait, is that what happened? I thought things went down like Chiyo said, that her prisoner killed and ate Micha, and she was left in a similar situation to Margot: given power over someone's life, but using that power means giving in to Hannibal's design. She had been hanging around in Dracula's summer home for twenty years in stasis: she won't kill the prisoner, she won't let him go, her life belongs to the story that Hannibal constructed to see how long she would bear it. Until Will Graham, Hannibal's dark mirror, showed up to provide the firing pin. So now both Hannibal and Will have beautiful, most probably treacherous assistants. Quite the waltz is being assembled. 

When Bedelia asked Hannibal how his sister tasted, she was clearly pushing again, but I think that was also a misdirection. It could mean that Hannibal killed and ate Micha on his own and just blamed the prisoner, but I took it as the prisoner killing and eating her and forcing Hannibal to take part in the meal. 

The look on Bedelia's face when Hannibal shanked him with the ice pick, Priceless!

"Before dessert?" *eye roll* 

• Love 7
(edited)

My one nitpick:  Hannibal saying he has to eat Will to forgive him.  I much prefer the idea that he forgave him at the end of last season when he kind of blurted it out.  Alana had spoken that forgiveness just kind of happens to a person and I liked that it happened to Hannibal in a way that took him by surprise; one of the ways Will had a hold over him that he couldn't control.  Now he hasn't actually forgiven Will and is mulling eating him...?  Not crazy about that.  Blergh, actually.  

Loved that Will went to Lecter Manor and those "dangerous places" were turning Will into Hannibal.  

Edited by GreyBunny
  • Love 3

Will is officially creeping me out. Whether his true motivation behind freeing the guy in the dungeon and then stringing him up as his life sized art project was because he thought the guy was innocent/Hannibal's scapegoat or he was emulating Hannibal's murder first, decoupage second M.O., he really creeped me out this week.

Oh, Hannibal. There are ways to deal with falilng in love with an inappropriate person besides killing them and eating them.

Bedelia is playing a dangerous game. I think part of her just wants to keep pushing Hannibal until he kills her so that she doesn't have to make any more decisions. I definitely wouldn't trust him to wash my hair.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'll be watching tonight.  I have to say, this season the show is losing me to the "look, ma, I went to film school!" masturbation.  I hope it doesn't lose me completely.  I've been around the franchise since Michael Mann's "Manhunter" (and then retraced steps to catch up what had gone on before, which wasn't much) and the only film I haven't seen is the Edward Norton remake* because I saw no reason for it.

I'd hate to leave the series behind but I surely will if this self-induced handjob doesn't stop.

*Many, many moons ago, I got sick of remakes and sequels of any kind -- I find them lazy and mostly second rate.  BFF is sick of bio-films about people who either exist or are contemporary enough to have footage for actors to simply review and then parrot back.  So, of the two of us, we don't go to remakes, sequels, or bio-pics.  

Edited by Captanne
  • Love 6

Was it just my TV, or were the Will scenes impossibly dark? I could barely see anything but very shadowed faces.

I thought Fuller said he was going to dispense with the Mischa-eating origin story for Hannibal, and just go with "I happened."

The Will scenes really dragged, and every time they cut from Hannibal and Bedelia was a disappointment. The Will character -- mumbly, mirthless, flat -- is rather a difficult protagonist to anchor a series. He's getting to be one-note.

Because of the lighting issue, I couldn't tell what was happening with his scenes -- did he kill someone?

The repeated snail imagery -- I kepnthinking the show really shouldn't beg the comparison. Long spans of nothing but atmospheric chimes and ominous tones do not a plot make.

• Love 11

Hannibal's castle reminded me so much of Dracula's castle.

So Hannibal loves Will but he has to eat him. Didn't like the ending either where Hannibal tells Bedelia he has to eat Will. Of course that would be too easy. I'd hope Hannibal would have something more clever in mind.

I'm not sure I'm liking this season's Will. Is he trying to draw Hannibal to him by playing his game? Yet Hannibal says he wants to draw them to him so not sure where this is all going to go. I guess some final showdown at the end of the season again.

I'm still missing the Baltimore scenes with the therapy sessions and the FBI team. At least the scenes weren't so sloooow and the film wasn't so dark.

I thought we'd learn more about Misha. I'm disappointed we didn't see flashbacks to Hannibal and Misha and their childhood.

• Love 2
I need to see more of Will using his impressive brain and less of him acting like Hannibal is a long lost lover

Amen.  As I posted last week, I hoped that the events of that episode represented a cleansing and that now Will would be on the hunt.  

And I could manage to maaaybe work the dragonfly display into that...but his release of the prisoner and then his blase reaction to finding said prisoner *back* in the dungeon and killed by Chiyo did not fit.  Nothing about that had to do with hunting Hannibal and the idea that he "freed" Chiyo by setting her up to kill the guy?  Blech.  No.  

Does anyone else feel like that the cutting room has some important moments from that sequence?

Jack's appearance was a relief -- not because he was dead, but because he has a clear head.  And he's there to help Will.  

• Love 9

I loved this episode, loved seeing Jack.

So Hannibal loves Will but he has to eat him. Didn't like the ending either where Hannibal tells Bedelia he has to eat Will. Of course that would be too easy. I'd hope Hannibal would have something more clever in mind.

Because I am immature, my mind went to a strange pace when Hannibal told Bedelia he has to eat Will, I was like, "literally or figuratively?"  

• Love 2

I've been around the franchise since Michael Mann's "Manhunter" (and then retraced steps to catch up what had gone on before, which wasn't much) and the only film I haven't seen is the Edward Norton remake* because I saw no reason for it.

Red Dragon was a generic remake IMHO, though more faithful to the book.

I love Edward Norton, but he pretty much  phoned it in as Will Graham.

Fellas, if you don't already know this, allow me to enlighten. Carefully shampooing your ladyfriend's hair is a very good stratagem to ensure sexytimes. (See also: Out Of Africa, Redford/Streep.) You're welcome.

On that note, it must be pleasant for Anderson to play so many scenes recumbent in the tub. "Sure, guys, take your time resetting the lights, I'll just nap a bit."

Okay, I admit I laughed at 'snailed it.'

• Love 9
(edited)

Red Dragon was a generic remake IMHO, though more faithful to the book.

I love Edward Norton, but he pretty much phoned it in as Will Graham.

I am one of rare, it seems, people who like Norton's Graham. He added a lightness to the character, that balanced out the darkness of his job. His empathy also was very evident in his dealings with other, live people, and not just in hallucinating crime scenes. He was really touching, for example, with Reba after her ordeal, knowing exactly what she needed to hear and saying it. He also seemed to be more grounded in law enforcement and forensics, and less this roving-Cassandra-imaginer-for-hire that the show's Graham is. for someone whose salient characteristic is his empathy, Show Graham is almost rivaling Hannibal in the weirdness and oddness stakes. Liking dogs and fishing does not a personality make. Edited by annlaw78
  • Love 10
(edited)

I loved Norton too. And Ralph Fiennes. And Philip Seymour Hoffman. And Emily Watson. It was a good remake IMO.

I wasn't creeped out by Will and I believed him when he said he freed the man to free her. It is a fairytale after all. Rescuing the gun-toting damsel. They are so pretty together, all dark hair and pale skin. Hannibal seems to have a "type".

Once the man is dead, well mutilating the body is useful. A possible message to Hannibal. If Will believes this woman feeds Hannibal info then some of his comments make good sense. He is finding a new way to lure Hannibal. The fisherman metaphor is still in play. How to hook him a third time? New bait.

I love Bedelia poking at Hannibal. That's how you keep a sociopath interested. Don't be boring. Never boring. Talk to him about his interests. Hannibal needs an audience and he wants to talk about Will. She smartly obliges.

I like Jack as savior and somewhat repentant for how he used Will. In the books he seemed like a weary user of people. And I love his beard.

Edited by jeansheridan
  • Love 9

It's interesting to me  how aggravated people are by the OTT arty pretentiousness of this season, when I feel like that has always been a significant aspect of the show (that aggravated me), but it aggravated me precisely because it wanted to ALSO pretend it was your typical straight forward procedural cop show. So I'm actually far more tolerant of it's stylistic excesses when that straigt laced forward aspect is being backgrounded, and the entire setting even acknowledged as some kind of gothic fantastical dream world they all exist in rather than any real world where these tableaus of both Hannibal and others are things meant to be taken as actually having happened in a real world way. Cause naw, bitch.

The music is annoying though regardless, take down a fucking notch or ten.

It could mean that Hannibal killed and ate Micha on his own and just blamed the prisoner, but I took it as the prisoner killing and eating her and forcing Hannibal to take part in the meal.

Right it was intentionally ambiguous, I definitely still read it as Hannibal ate his sister along WITH Bucky Haight (bummer Julian Richings only had a one shot ep), not that he did the murder and the eating and manufactured the part about crazy bearded dude doing it at all. I love the idea he participated in Mischa's murder as well, but I'd still characterize it as under duress and a transformative experience that contributed to Fancy Cannibal he is today, even if it can't "quantify" all that he is and chooses to be/do. I also LOVE the idea that crazy bearded guy is Il Mostro, and that is more the source of 'see how changed you' deal with all his murder puppet buddies (Bedelia, Will, Abigail, Chiyo). So many now, I can't even begin to pretend Will is all THAT special. You are a murder mentor slut Hannibal.

I actually love that I find Mads Hannibal the most Human and complex of the versions, in one light I can see it as removed manipulation, but IDK I think he really craves and enjoys human companionship, as long as he deems them worthy of his time, he's invested in too much of human endeavors, even while forever being at a cold manipulative remove. Dexter at it's best captured the same sense, it's not that serial killers have no human emotions and feelings, it's that these feelings co-exist, with compulsions and megalomanias, that real human connections are rare, but still exist for them. Hannibal can love Will passionately, and still be determined to kill and eat him.

I can see why he hasn't really forgiven Will, he may have initially but in the flashback last week, Will insinuated that he had power over Hannibal that he had changed Hannibal, as much as Hannibal had changed him, and that threat to the mind palace where nothing happens TO him, he alone *happens* by his exclusive absolute will, ticked him the fuck off all over again.

• Love 5

Will Graham needs to spend a lot of time on the Baggage Reclaim website. WTF was that he raised up on a rope, at the end? A message, or a love letter?

• Love 1

Did he turn the guy into a dragonfly or a firefly? 

Will and Hannibal could start their own crafting YouTube channel. "How to create macabre corpse sculptures with items you already have lying around the house."

"And here's one we made earlier." heh.

The artsy look to it was getting on my nerves this time. It was nice to see Jack, though, and next week looks like it will be good.

• Love 2

And I could manage to maaaybe work the dragonfly display into that...but his release of the prisoner and then his blase reaction to finding said prisoner *back* in the dungeon and killed by Chiyo did not fit.  Nothing about that had to do with hunting Hannibal and the idea that he "freed" Chiyo by setting her up to kill the guy?  Blech.  No.

I didn't actually buy Chiyo's claims Will was doing what Hannibal does, or at least that he did it with any conscious intention. I think he let that guy go, because he should of been let go, whatever had occurred it wasn't for Hanniabl to  decide Chiyo OR the bearded's fate. I liked that he freed him (and thus Chiyo), but otherwise left the guy to his own devices, and he could well have suspected that IF he were the man Hannibal and Chiyo described he'd come back seeking vengeance v. justice, but I'm not sure how much Will is thinking at all, he seems to be going on instincts after feeling betrayed by his brain about Hannibal for so long. I find it amazing that wants to use Hannibals emotions against him, emotions Hannibal would never admit to being subject to. That's why Will used the outcome and this specific man who figures in the Don't Room of Hannibal's mind palace, as a message and a lever.

• Love 5

I don't know if Hannibal's slipping; first he puts a kitchen utensil through someone's head at dinner, which is quite rude, especially if there are other people at the table, and then he wore that nasty yellow striped suit that looked like it belonged to the lead singer of that group who sang "Zoot Suit Riot."  (yes, I do know the gruop's name was "Cherry Poppin' Daddies.")

• Love 2

Ok, show I am finding it hard to stick with you this season.  I find myself fast forwarding thru Will's scenes.  It's time to get the band back together and get on with it. Mads knocks it out of the park every week, and why he doesn't get nominated for an Emmy kills me. Next week looks promising, the gang is back, and crazy face eating guy is back ( alas not Michael Pitt).  

I am ready for the time jump, Molly and the Red Dragon stuff.

Although,

I am not ready to see Mads in prison clothes, I love his fashion, striped suit and all.  

• Love 2

Wait, so... Was Hannibal in love with his sister? Like incest was a bridge too far, but cannibalism seemed sensible enough?

And who was Chiyoh to Mischa? Chiyoh seems awfully young to have known the Lecters back in the day.

No, but she is the only person he loved.

Good question, I wonder if they'll explain that. She had no connection to Mischa in the books - I can't see Hannibal even telling her about Mischa. It sounds like they're changing it so Hannibal and Chiyoh were closer. I don't think they were even friendly. I could be remembering wrong.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm still sticking with the fairytale theme they're hammering on all season.  So you need a trapped princess (Chiyoh) in a castle.  You need monsters (Mason, Hannibal), you need the villagers commenting (Jack, Pazzo, maybe Alana if she returns), and you need a hero on a journey.  Which I hope is Will and not Hannibal.

I can't fit the snail imagery into it.  What do snails represent? Oh.

"Dream dictionary Snail(s) - what does Snail(s) dream mean?

dream snailThere is wide variation as to the meaning of snails in a dream, but the consensus seems to be that they represent personal and/or love affairs. As a general guide: to see them crawling signifies a long-awaited social achievement; to see one with long horns indicates an unfaithful lover; and to step on one warns of a false friend in your close circle. If you cooked or ate them in your dream, you can expect a long period of domestic contentment."

Just one more.  Snail as animal totem:  http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/snail.htm

Edited by jeansheridan
  • Love 3
(edited)

I didn't see the hairwashing scene as sexy at all. If it was meant to be it just came across as creepy.

They ending would've been better if Hannibal said nothing or just smirked. The eat him line blew it for me.

I'm not totally against the artistry or darkness of this season but I do find the episodes are too slow and nothing much's happening. Why couldn't they've focused more on Hannibal's family?

What was the point of Jack in this episode? He did nothing but show that he was on Hannibal's trail but they could've done that without showing him talking to the policeman.

Mads played that scene so well when he told Bedelia technically you killed him. Loved it!

Now I want to see better writing for Will!

Edited by kmm49
  • Love 5
(edited)

I am loving Hannibal and Bedelia scenes. I think they are my favorite part of season 3. They are darkly comical and I love every minute.

I think the point of Jacks scenes was to show that he doesn't care about catching Hannibal. His motivation is saving Will.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 5

Okay, I've been with this show since episode 1, and I've watched S1 many times, I love it so much. Until last night. Maybe because for the first time I was watching with a flu bug as my companion, but I didn't like it at all. The food/arm carving scenes almost made me barf, and everything was so freaking DARK. And everyone was speaking so softly, I missed at least half of the dialogue. Then Will jumps over the estate fence and then just sort of "camps out" in the woods, complete with campfire ... and  no marshmallows to toast? And this after he meets the gal who's living in Hannibal's old house.

Hannibal stabbing that guy with the ice pick at the dining room table was, yes, VERY rude indeed. And I don't like the pun-cracking Hannibal. The "I'm so witty, did you catch my joke?" Hannibal. "You killed him, technically." Please. Not funny or witty in the least.

It was good to see Jack, and he met up with the Italian cop, also good. Even though I couldn't understand a freaking word they said.

I didn't mind the snails because it was so freaking DARK that I couldn't see them.

I know I'm being way too realistic, but why not just put Hannibal's photo on the Internet and on some European billboards and catch the guy that way? I'm ready for him to be off the streets and for Will to get back to his dogs. I'd watch a full season of Will Graham and those pups just hanging out and going fishing.

• Love 7
And that's how I got pregnant and burst into flames. I can't...I can't even.

Satan: All right, the contract's all ready. You get eternal youth and beauty without ever looking "done" or over plastic surgeried--just sign here.

Gillian Anderson:  And the rider?

Satan: *sigh* yes, it's in there. You get a bathtub scene with Mads unzipping your dress or washing your hair every other episode.

Gillian: You understand...

Satan: Oh, honey, who doesn't? 

• Love 15
When he strung up old dude with dragonfly wings, wth?

To make it look like he's paying homage, assuming Hannibal will find out. I'm hoping it's part of a trap?

That's how I read it; the only other option is that Will has snapped completely, which is frankly boring. Nobody wants to watch a shutout game. But the fact that he let the guy go to help Chyio, the way somebody might abandon a dog, the type he used to rescue, is frankly far more damning. It's not that he "should" have realized the prisoner would head right back to his prison (although he really should have) it's that that act itself is pure Hannibal--far more then the "Martha Stewart Shows You How To Put That Victim To Good Use At Your Next Tea Party" wall hanging. When Hannibal lets you go, it's only after you're so changed that you've got nowhere to go but back into his arms

I love Bedelia poking at Hannibal. That's how you keep a sociopath interested. Don't be boring. Never boring. Talk to him about his interests. Hannibal needs an audience and he wants to talk about Will. She smartly obliges.

Absolutely. She's been doing a masterful job of back and forthing with "I'm so terrified and full of bad sex desire for you" and "I find you interesting as a clinical case"  in relating to him; six of one, half a dozen of the other. Too sexy and she's given in and is boring and Hannibal offs her. Too clinical and Hannibal feels studied, which he abhors, and he offs her. But a lecture on forgiveness and falling in love here, wash my hair as I ask how your sister tasted there, and she's the golden mean, for now. Every day and every step for Bedelia is like holding a Ming vase on the very tips of your outstretched fingers--balance, balance, balance.

• Love 11