Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JasmineFlower said:

Should I go back and listen to Nicole's speech? She's not my favorite and it kind of felt like her speech was veering into sounding like this was one of her first great successes. Like she's not a multi-millionaire Oscar and Golden Globe winning actress.

Yes, I thought it was unusually articulate, for an awards show. 

Edited by jjj
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, wonderwoman said:

Interesting that Nicole only mentioned her children with Keith Urban. Wonder what her relationship is with the two she and Tom Cruise adopted. 

She is considered a Suppressive Person in $cientology.  They aren't allowed to have a relationship with her.  

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, wonderwoman said:

Interesting that Nicole only mentioned her children with Keith Urban. Wonder what her relationship is with the two she and Tom Cruise adopted. 

I thought that was weird too, but she was talking about not being around for her kids because of this show. Her kids with Tom Cruise are adults, right?  It's not like she has to apologize for not seeing them every night.

She is considered a Suppressive Person in $cientology.  They aren't allowed to have a relationship with her.  

Or that. That's pretty screwed up.

Edited by KaveDweller
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, wonderwoman said:

Those kids no longer need to be tucked in

• Love 2
Just now, wonderwoman said:

If you go by the tabloids, virtually non existant since the kids are well into Scientology and she isn't.  (It wouldn't surprise me if she secretly passed off info to Leah Remini for her show.

That moment when you remember "Hey Nicole Kidman could have been Zoe Kravitz's step mother."

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, wonderwoman said:

Since she has been labeled a "suppressive person" by the Cult of Scientology, they, as cult members, are supposed to have nothing to do with her. 

• Love 4