Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Guest Appearances

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

And she looked very tense. She's probably not able to drink or take anything due to this being the time she's trying to get partial custody. 

After watching her this year she just doesn't have much of a personality.  She whines, she rolls her eyes, she overreacts, she is terribly critical of everyone and I feel like all the scenes with her and others are terribly forced.  Kathryn gives off this aura of that she is the only in on the big joke.   She is the big joke.  I think she needs to give up the Pat Atschul sees something in Kathryn she sees in herself.  Ridiculous.  Guarantee if the Reunion doesn't go well for her she will go after Thomas with a vengeance. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Love 7

Andy with the group. Jennifer changed into a stunning red dress, she was dressed casual for this photo. Kathryn looks like she's ready for her debut in the drag club they were in while in Key West.

Love Cam's baby bump!

• Love 6
(edited)

As usual, even while supposedly as sober as a nun, Kathryn managed to *once again* show up to the reunion looking like a desperate bordello drag queen. The dramatic ballgowns at reunions are only meant for the Real Housewives, not the minor Bravo players!

I thought her hair and makeup looked nice the other night on WWHL, but that sequined holiday hooker dress was a bit of a mess. Then again, Kathryn's style has always been ridiculously trashy...lest we forget the very first time she ever graced our television screens wearing her Slutty Little Mermaid chic:

IMG_0629.JPG

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 2
On 6/20/2017 at 9:59 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Andy with the group. Jennifer changed into a stunning red dress, she was dressed casual for this photo. Kathryn looks like she's ready for her debut in the drag club they were in while in Key West.

Love Cam's baby bump!

I don't know. I'm kinda digging Kathryn's eleganza. Especially since sartorially, we never get much than outfits that look cute from this cast.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know. I'm kinda digging Kathryn's eleganza. Especially since sartorially, we never get much than outfits that look cute from this cast.

Me too.  she usually wears something a little over the top and wtf but this time I think it's a really pretty dress. 

• Love 6

Kathryn's clothes always just miss the mark: too tight and too much for most occasions. As with her talking heads on SC, her WWHL outfits are a perfect storm of terrible taste and narcissism. The H&M dress was no exception. As much as I enjoy her ridiculous attire and Crazy Town makeup, she is dull and inarticulate. I'm sorry Willie Geist, you deserved better. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Thomas would probably assume that she was trying to surprise him with a wedding.

I know, but, it would be really lovely.  

I do wish they could move on and just accept things.  Of course, I don't know that Kathryn will ever be able to have a healthy relationship, but, working on herself, would be a start.  And there is no reason that Thomas can't, if he so chooses.  I don't see him as person of circumstance. I shake my head when I see people who have so much in life, but, they can't get out of their own way to live it. 

• Love 6

Kathryn can never have a relationship until and unless she fixes herself first. She has it in her head that a man will be the answer to all her problems. Not so, as we've seen, she was high and drinking when she lived with him. I feel bad for her sometimes, then I remember how cold and manipulative she is and it passes.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Kathryn can never have a relationship until and unless she fixes herself first. She has it in her head that a man will be the answer to all her problems. Not so, as we've seen, she was high and drinking when she lived with him. I feel bad for her sometimes, then I remember how cold and manipulative she is and it passes.

I completely agree. She really needs to figure out what she wants in life and how she can make that happen. She hasn't finished college. What type of career would she like? Does she want to go back to legislative and political work? What's her ideal job in that field? What does she need to do to get that job? Another degree? Work her way up the chain? But ultimately it should be about things she needs to do to get to where she wants to go.

• Love 1
On 6/20/2017 at 9:35 PM, Sun-Bun said:

The dramatic ballgowns at reunions are only meant for the Real Housewives, not the minor Bravo players!

Unless some designer gives one a dress and/or pays to have it shown.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Show isn't on here for a few hours.  I hope that brush and shampoo helps her laugh and her personality.

I can not stand her little girl giggle. It hasn't been as horrible tonight. I still can't stand her. 

• Love 2
(edited)

TRav called Landon "Landumb" looks like someone or their minions are reading the threads here.

Andy is such a fake fuck as are all of these "non-scripted" reality shows.

Just about time for me to hang my boots in the barn and not watch any of these fake shows anymore and only read posts here ( which I Love) to find out what fake drama is going on.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 3

She looked pretty but yeah, Landon acted as dim-witted and giggly as usual. Not much was revealed, her answers were rambling and pointless, and her latest name for her "website" is just as silly as ever. I'm sure she was well on her way to getting Key West wasted. Thomas was either drunk or tired or a combo of both. He seemed a bit hungover, actually.

And no more previews or mentions of the reunion beyond that quick teaser?! Yikes...that doesn't bode well...

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/20/2017 at 7:21 PM, zoeysmom said:

A recap of Kathryn's appearance:  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/06/20/wwhl-with-kathryn-dennis-and-willie-geist/  She was dull as dirt and looked like a cheap hooker.  I just can't imagine what she will add to the Reunion since all things between she and Thomas are off limits.

Kathryn is such a disaster I couldn't bring myself to watch.  So sad.  I was in her court all of season one but no more.  She needs help - and not just with addiction.  She really needs a shrink and lessons on how to grow up.

On 6/26/2017 at 0:42 PM, Babyfoot said:

Landon is on WWHL tonight, 6/26/17.

Damn you, Kathryn, the Flipper theme song is now running through my head.

On 6/26/2017 at 10:56 PM, Sun-Bun said:

She looked pretty but yeah, Landon acted as dim-witted and giggly as usual. Not much was revealed, her answers were rambling and pointless, and her latest name for her "website" is just as silly as ever. I'm sure she was well on her way to getting Key West wasted. Thomas was either drunk or tired or a combo of both. He seemed a bit hungover, actually.

And no more previews or mentions of the reunion beyond that quick teaser?! Yikes...that doesn't bode well...

I was not the biggest Landon fan early on but I've grown to like her towards the end of this season.  Say what you will, but she is honest with herself - both publicly and privately about who she is, her mistakes, and what she is hoping for in life.  And she seems to work at taking the high road lately and not letting buffoons like Kathryn and TRav get to her.  She does the best job of this kind of thing out of all of 'em.  She's got some inner strength and manners about her (both of which Kathryn completely lacks) that I really like.

All she needs to do now is drop the valley girl voice and flipper laugh and she'd be great.  I hope that if there is one thing good that comes from Kathryn's hopped-up tirades, it is this.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
On 6/26/2017 at 8:52 PM, Thumper said:

Landon looked good on WWHL tonight.

The tip of her nose was VERY distracting.  There was some sort of makeup on it that made her look like she had her beak in a pile of coke.

• Love 1
(edited)

Landon has smiling eyes, that is the positive.

Also she explained Roam, it made sense.

as far as her rational for not adhering to the girls code, she sounded like a total conceited ass.

and Not for nothing, even rich bourgeoises can be gold diggers. She grates.

2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

The tip of her nose was VERY distracting.  There was some sort of makeup on it that made her look like she had her beak in a pile of coke.

Her nose has a weird shape. At least, she was moisturized that night.

as for the giggling, I can't figure out if she thinks that it is cute or if it is a nervous tick.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 6
On 6/26/2017 at 10:46 PM, mbaywife123 said:

TRav called Landon "Landumb" looks like someone or their minions are reading the threads here.

Andy is such a fake fuck as are all of these "non-scripted" reality shows.

Just about time for me to hang my boots in the barn and not watch any of these fake shows anymore and only read posts here ( which I Love) to find out what fake drama is going on.

We've always known that the cast lurks here. Kathryn started making fun of Landon sounding like a dolphin. Snowden did a Q&A here a couple of seasons ago. It's no Aaron Sorkin TWoP West Wing battle royale, but the cast absolutely reads our posts.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

We've always known that the cast lurks here. Kathryn started making fun of Landon sounding like a dolphin. Snowden did a Q&A here a couple of seasons ago. It's no Aaron Sorkin TWoP West Wing battle royale, but the cast absolutely reads our posts.

Craig did an interview the week he was on WWHL and one of the things he mentioned is Naomie goes off the deep end over comments on social media and places like this.  She apparently gets very upset over ones about her looks.  I felt bad because one of the few times I made a comment about a Bravo personality looks it was about Naomie.  Apparently she and Craig are shying away from social media because they do not want to invest in the arguing with commenters.   

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Craig did an interview the week he was on WWHL and one of the things he mentioned is Naomie goes off the deep end over comments on social media and places like this.  She apparently gets very upset over ones about her looks.  I felt bad because one of the few times I made a comment about a Bravo personality looks it was about Naomie.  Apparently she and Craig are shying away from social media because they do not want to invest in the arguing with commenters.   

I think we could all do better with regards to mentioning their looks. Except for when they've willingly done things to themselves like surgery, injectables, clothing, and hair, there isn't much people can do about how they look. There are still a ton of looks based things we can snark about like SC: Savanah Ashley's insane sugar skull geisha wig masquerade look, Kathryn's mostly terrible reunion outfits and the return of the anime red hair color, Drunkie-O's ugly dog caftans, or how Landon seems to show up in decent reunion outfits, but her day to day clothing is terrible. In that regard, Landon and Kathryn opposites.

So it seems too lazy to make comments on their physical features that they don't have any control over. There is so much to talk about with these people. We are smarter, funnier, and more insightful commenters than that.

• Love 7

I often comment about Cameron's hair, clothing, etc but also about her behavior. She seems to be a sweet, loving person to her family and friends. I think Naomie has been too hard on Craig but that's because they are fundamentally different people. She expects so much more from Craig than he's willing to deliver, for a variety of reasons. I think Shep drinks entirely too much and needs help. Kathryn and Thomas will never get this right so give it up and do the best for your sweet children. Whitney-yeah, whatever. Landon has shown herself to be lazy and lost. Perhaps now that she's gone to work for her dad, she'll become a productive, self-supporting person. I do agree that comments on people's looks (faces, bodies, heights, weights) are unkind. However, if they're going to put themselves on TV, they need to be ready to accept criticisms of their behavior. If they don't do it, it can't be filmed. 

• Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

A girl from the real world also came and answered questions at Twop. Funny enough, I know her irl.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

It is sad that she takes comments about her appearance so harshly.

She is a nice looking girl, imo.

However, it is part of life. We are all judgy one way or another.

I remember when Naomie said at a party that she talks shit about other people in French.

That is just so stupid. I know from experience that many, many people speak French fluently and it is simply not a good look.

she is young, she will learn.... 

I am more surprised at her parents engaging in this type of behaviors. So wrong.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

If she feels she has to hide to talk shit about people, isn't that the same thing we're all doing here? Why be mad at people who are doing the very same thing Naomie does?

Who is mad?

20 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I often comment about Cameron's hair, clothing, etc but also about her behavior. She seems to be a sweet, loving person to her family and friends. I think Naomie has been too hard on Craig but that's because they are fundamentally different people. She expects so much more from Craig than he's willing to deliver, for a variety of reasons. I think Shep drinks entirely too much and needs help. Kathryn and Thomas will never get this right so give it up and do the best for your sweet children. Whitney-yeah, whatever. Landon has shown herself to be lazy and lost. Perhaps now that she's gone to work for her dad, she'll become a productive, self-supporting person. I do agree that comments on people's looks (faces, bodies, heights, weights) are unkind. However, if they're going to put themselves on TV, they need to be ready to accept criticisms of their behavior. If they don't do it, it can't be filmed. 

Of all of the shows that I comment on, I feel like this one is the least likely to devolve into looks based criticism because almost all of the cast's behavior is so abysmal. Though we do tend to consistently snark about Landon and Kathryn's clothing because they really do wear the worst looking things. But why would I comment on their looks when Landon is in tears when her father is offering her a job, Shep is absolutely certain that moving to the beach will some how curb his drinking, and Thomas is delusional about him being a prize to be won.

• Love 6

Just saw Shep's WWHL after the reunion and he said that he's know Chelsea for ten years. He danced around the question if he still has any feelings for her until pressed to say that no, he has no more feelings, at least not romantically, but that they're still good friends. Makes me think the whole setup with Cameran/Chelsea/Shep was just a big, fake storyline. 

Or that it might be true, but Cameran had a different view from Shep. Cameran wants that unicorn fantasy, but Shep only wants her because she's probably one of the really few women left in Charleston he hasn't banged yet.

If Shep has known Chelsea for 10 years and hasn't pursued her as a serious girlfriend, then this whole season has been a shit show. Has he ever pursued a serious girlfriend since we've seen him on this show?