Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Guest Appearances

• Start Topic

On 7/3/2017 at 1:20 PM, HunterHunted said:

We've always known that the cast lurks here. 

I think that one poster here actually is a cast member.

3 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Jennifer Snowden? She started a thread here, didn't she?

Naw, Its some one that hates Kathryn with the heat of 1000 suns ...And its Super Personal. And Sneaky as Fuck, and not terribly ARTICULATE. So, Landon.( or Thomas posing as Landon)

Hi Landon, you are still the Village Idiot. As shitty as Kathryn can be , you Are Worse!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nancypants said:

Naw, Its some one that hates Kathryn with the heat of 1000 suns ...And its Super Personal. And Sneaky as Fuck, and not terribly ARTICULATE. So, Landon.( or Thomas posing as Landon)

Hi Landon, you are still the Village Idiot. As shitty as Kathryn can be , you Are Worse!

It's possibly a relative. But you are right in that the poster hates Kathryn with the heat of 1000 suns.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

It's possibly a relative. But you are right in that the poster hates Kathryn with the heat of 1000 suns.

So, Landon.

Hey Landon! You are still The Worst, but Bish your har looks good! Also, congrats on your Botox!  Truly an achievement. For You..

Edited by Nancypants
Bad salad
  • Love 1

Charmers,

Regardless of whether you suspect someone is associated with the show, we still adhere to the golden rule of PTV - Be civil.  Yes, be civil to your fellow posters.  You can rage all you want about the people on the show.  You cannot rage against your fellow posters.

If you find a poster annoying, use the ignore feature.  Then you will not see their posts.  That way you can focus on the show and not each other. 

Thanks, and happy posting.

PPAL

• Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Craig said he cried when he saw Naomi's new nose.  I don't blame him.  It's a shame that she altered something that made her 'her'.   She now just looks 'ordinary'.

Yeah, she totally got the Jennifer Grey treatment. I hope Nomi’s happy with her basic model new nose because her original nose made her so uniquely pretty.

As for Craig and Kathryn potentially dating? I just don’t see it; they’re both in completely different stages of their lives. Craig seems like he needs a sweetly supportive and mellow girl in his life after the endless ball-busting of Hurricane Naomi.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 10

I've almost always been in Kathryn's court.  There was a brief time I went the other way, but I'm back around now.  She really has cleaned things up for herself.  I hope she stays the course and that it pays off.

For Craig, I've never deviated.  I've been a fan since Day 1 and am still a big fan. I loved watching both on tonight's WWHL.  They have really good energy together.   Cam and Andy said Craig gets better looking as he gets older, and I have to agree.  He's gonna come up smelling like roses without a doubt.  Seems he has his head on straight.  I think Naomi's nastiness took him to a dark place and he finally has some confidence built up without her in his life.

I also liked that they both said they like Kristen the most out of the Vanderpump Rules cast.   Craig said elsewhere that he and Kathryn get along because they are normal or down to earth or some such thing.  I agree with the sentiment he was trying to convey.  I think Kristen is like this as well - at least to a degree.  I think being nosed out of Sur and being in the doghouse with Lisa humbled her, and she was forced into it a bit. 

Regardless, none of these three seem super pretentious or arrogant or even Hollywood wannabees....they are just people trying to live their lives the best way they know how, and best of all, they all seem capable of self-reflection and making changes in their own worlds.

• Love 8

Andy asked Kathryn and Craig if they ever "had a moment", or hooked up on the beach that time they claimed they "got lost" all night. Craig said "no" just as Kathryn was simultaneously saying "yes". Kathryn then realized what she did, and clamped her hand over her mouth, and changed her answer to "no". TOO LATE!!!

So, her tally is now up to 4 cast members.

• Love 9

Oh, I think they might’ve drunkenly made out that time on the beach, or maybe Kat even went down on him or vise versa, but I just can’t imagine Craig agreeing to go for some beach time full-on sand rolling fun...and wasn’t he hot and heavy with Naomi by then??

• Love 1

To me, having a moment means considering the other person as a potential mate.  It doesn't mean banging them.  I do think both Craig & Kathryn have thought about the possibility and ruled it out.  Maybe even talked about it, acknowledging the moment.  

I like them as friends, they were cute together on WWHL.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Jextella said:

I loved watching both on tonight's WWHL. 

Kathryn looked stunning, she's back to long hair extensions, a pretty dark auburn color. Craig is getting better looking all the time. I can see him in his later years looking distinguished with grey running through his hair. He's a real looker, puts the rest of the guys in the cast to shame! 

Anyway, enough about looks. It struck me that Kathryn really is a quiet person. It's the drugs that brought out the crazy. When Andy asked her what changed her the most and she said "being alone", it kind of pulled at my heart strings and I have never been a Kathryn fan. Craig is doing much better, he wants to do pro bono work with a law firm. The guy really does like helping people. He's not all the way together yet but in 5 yrs or so he is going to be very successful. No wonder Shep hates him. Better looking, a nicer person, oh yeah, and he did get his law degree and passed the bar. Where will Shep and his mailbox money be in 5 yrs? 

It annoys me that Andy keeps trying to make a romantic interest between the two. Can't people just be good friends without Andy always trying to throw sex in the mix? Andy is so juvenile. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No wonder Shep hates him. Better looking, a nicer person, oh yeah, and he did get his law degree and passed the bar. Where will Shep and his mailbox money be in 5 yrs? 

Shep will likely still be trolling the same bars, having one-night-stands and/or dead-end relationships with the same types of random younger women, traveling randomly—-he really is T-Rav Jr in many ways, even in the possible sexual misconduct sense: if he doesn’t stop drunkenly smooching/grabbing girls in bars, he likely will start getting in serious trouble. T-Rav gets his “mailbox money” courtesy of his real estate investments, Shep with his own landlord/bar-partner earnings. T-Rav was dumb/horny enough to finally impregnate a much younger woman; I could see this happening to Shep when he’s older and if he’s still out there looking for that mythical “unicorn.”

Craig is still so young and still finding himself. Yet he's a handsome, smart dude with a law degree and some real estate investments, plus he’s a nice guy raised with good values who genuinely wants to settle down with someone and raise a family. I think he’ll be just fine in the long run—-he’s everything Shep probably secretly wishes he was.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Shep will likely still be trolling the same bars, having one-night-stands and/or dead-end relationships with the same types of random younger women, traveling randomly—-he really is T-Rav Jr in many ways, even in the possible sexual misconduct sense: if he doesn’t stop drunkenly smooching/grabbing girls in bars, he likely will start getting in serious trouble. T-Rav gets his “mailbox money” courtesy of his real estate investments, Shep with his own landlord/bar-partner earnings. T-Rav was dumb/horny enough to finally impregnate a much younger woman; I could see this happening to Shep when he’s older and if he’s still out there looking for that mythical “unicorn.”

I keep saying this knowing how fucking wrong and messed up it is, but I'm going to say it again. In 15 years, a drunken Shep will accidentally inseminate a tipsy redhead who he will discover is Kensie Ravenel and this whole cycle will repeat itself. Aren't Shep and TRav related through their Boykin sides too? 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Oh, I think they might’ve drunkenly made out that time on the beach, or maybe Kat even went down on him or vise versa, but I just can’t imagine Craig agreeing to go for some beach time full-on sand rolling fun...and wasn’t he hot and heavy with Naomi by then??

No it was in 2014 because Thomas was running for Senate and Naomi and Craig started dating in 2015. Kathryn was with Thomas though.

• Love 1
Just now, biakbiak said:

No it was in 2014 because Thomas was running for Senate and Naomi and Craig started dating in 2015. Kathryn was with Thomas though.

Wasn't that the trip to Jekyll Island or somewhere like that?  The one where KD got drunk and screamed at Whitney on the porch, and called him a "nasty MFer"?  Landon was the hostess I think.

• Love 3
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wasn't that the trip to Jekyll Island or somewhere like that?  The one where KD got drunk and screamed at Whitney on the porch, and called him a "nasty MFer"?  Landon was the hostess I think.

Yes, Kathryn and Thomas were split by then.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I also recall that was the trip they were on when the news hit about Thomas being accused of assaulting KD's hairdresser or something like that?

Yep which is why I thought they were still together but the timeline for their relationship is more than I can handle but the reason he wasn't there was because the election was close to tge trip.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kathryn looked stunning, she's back to long hair extensions, a pretty dark auburn color. Craig is getting better looking all the time. I can see him in his later years looking distinguished with grey running through his hair. He's a real looker, puts the rest of the guys in the cast to shame! 

Anyway, enough about looks. It struck me that Kathryn really is a quiet person. It's the drugs that brought out the crazy. When Andy asked her what changed her the most and she said "being alone", it kind of pulled at my heart strings and I have never been a Kathryn fan. Craig is doing much better, he wants to do pro bono work with a law firm. The guy really does like helping people. He's not all the way together yet but in 5 yrs or so he is going to be very successful. No wonder Shep hates him. Better looking, a nicer person, oh yeah, and he did get his law degree and passed the bar. Where will Shep and his mailbox money be in 5 yrs? 

It annoys me that Andy keeps trying to make a romantic interest between the two. Can't people just be good friends without Andy always trying to throw sex in the mix? Andy is so juvenile. 

Well said on all counts!  

• Love 4

Ref. recent appearance: With Kathryn, it's hard to say if what she says is truthful.  I really don't consider anything she says as trustworthy.  I doubt she knows either.   Positives included that she did look lovely and appeared to be sober. 

Craig...let's see, he did say that he was doing 20-30 hours of pro bono work per week for needy citizens.  So, there's that. 

• Love 2

I think Kathryn handled Andy Cohen's question about the accusations against Thomas very well.  I'm sure she was coached by SC's PR people prior to her appearance and stayed "on script."

• Love 6
On 5/23/2018 at 10:07 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Craig...let's see, he did say that he was doing 20-30 hours of pro bono work per week for needy citizens. 

I'd like to hear the number of hours the group running the facility thinks he works.  Craig always thinks he's done more than he has (which is often "planning to").

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I'd like to hear the number of hours the group running the facility thinks he works.  Craig always thinks he's done more than he has (which is often "planning to").

I'm a Craig fan, but you're right about this one.  

• Love 7
On 5/31/2018 at 2:41 PM, Jextella said:

I'm a Craig fan, but you're right about this one.  

1 hour ago, Emkat said:

I can't help it...I'm a little bit in love with Craig.

It's probably easier to love him from afar...when one doesn't have to count on him to be on time, to earn some money, to have your back, to finish projects, etc.   He IS cute.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah I couldn’t handle someone who didn’t pack enough clothes for a two night trip.

It is interesting.  I recall when the guys accompanied him back home, how surprised they were to discover all of Craig's sports and academic accolades/trophies in his parent's home.  Trust me, one doesn't excel in either of those things by being disorganized and/or lazy.  Makes me wonder what has changed.  It wouldn't seem like he should be booze-addled by 29 years old (actually younger than that considering he's appeared to be a bit of a mess for 3-4 years now).

Interesting note - his IMDB shows a credit for a role in a 2018 Bruce Willis film Reprisal.  Our little Craigy on the big screen?  Too good.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Trust me, one doesn't excel in either of those things by being disorganized and/or lazy.

A lot happens when kids go off to college.  While they're in high school (and before) they're probably decent athletes...but not college level.  They may be big fish in small ponds. At home, their parents, teachers, and coaches generally see that they adhere to schedules and rules--and win awards.  Off to college and no one's around to nag, pick up after, praise, etc.   I think Craig was always disorganized and lazy...but his mother wasn't.  No one had a clue...least of all Craig.   

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

A lot happens when kids go off to college.  While they're in high school (and before) they're probably decent athletes...but not college level.  They may be big fish in small ponds. At home, their parents, teachers, and coaches generally see that they adhere to schedules and rules--and win awards.  Off to college and no one's around to nag, pick up after, praise, etc.   I think Craig was always disorganized and lazy...but his mother wasn't.  No one had a clue...least of all Craig.   

Totally agree with this. My daughter was on top of it--self-motivated. My son was the opposite. We were behind him pushing and pulling all the way. College he did by himself--obviously, but he did have to learn the hard way about deadlines and schedules. I'm betting Craig was similar.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Former Nun said:

It's probably easier to love him from afar...when one doesn't have to count on him to be on time, to earn some money, to have your back, to finish projects, etc.   He IS cute.

I'd wager this is true of just about all the castmates of all the Bravo reality shows I watch.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Interesting note - his IMDB shows a credit for a role in a 2018 Bruce Willis film Reprisal.  Our little Craigy on the big screen?  Too good.

It's a movie that Lala's boyfriend is producing.

• Love 3
On 6/2/2018 at 11:29 PM, biakbiak said:

Yeah I couldn’t handle someone who didn’t pack enough clothes for a two night trip.

He didn't even have stuff packed!  He was carrying it all loose in his arms.  I was like wtf and couldn't believe it enough that I had to rewind.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Oosala said:

Are you from Texas?  Because this expression is hilarious.

Nope...Arizona, but I do give credit to Texans for the saying.    All flash and no cash?   All foam and no beer.

• Love 3

Just saw Craig on WWHL - Andy asked about filming the reunion and Craig said that viewers will like it, and that he told Naomi her whole life is a lie and she’s a fake.

Sounds popcorn worthy!

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/17/2018 at 6:50 PM, nexxie said:

Just saw Craig on WWHL - Andy asked about filming the reunion and Craig said that viewers will like it, and that he told Naomi her whole life is a lie and she’s a fake.

Sounds popcorn worthy!

Yeah, but, since Craig is such a liar, according to his own admission, how can he justify his contentions now?  lol I actually hope that he really is over Naomi and that they leave each other alone. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Naomi and Austen? What an odd pair to have on the show.

They are actually close friends she introduced Austen to his girlfriend who he has been dating even before the season wrapped that isn’t Chelsea or Victoria.

• Love 2
On 6/18/2018 at 9:14 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, but, since Craig is such a liar, according to his own admission, how can he justify his contentions now?  lol I actually hope that he really is over Naomi and that they leave each other alone. 

I'd like Craig's parents to be Andy's guest for a full show.  The questions and answers should be enlightening.

• Love 2