Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Guest Appearances

• Start Topic

Also THANK YOU for sharing that pic, *methodwriter85*....I totally understand the hype on that dude now!!

Kelley Johnson came off as a pretty immature asshole towards the end of his season and on the reunion, but...again, that's not a bod you kick out of bed.

Andy really seems to have become a fan of the show. Pretty cool- I really do think he barely watched the show in season 1. I remain convinced when he was doing that last-minute reunion (Southern Charm has pretty much always been a bubble show ratings-wise), he just got soundbytes from other people.

Edited by methodwriter85

So Thomas was asked by a viewer when was the last time that he and Kathryn "hooked up" and he said in December, and then, "What? Is she pregnant?" Ha. Ha. (Ok, so I did snicker at that.) 

He is getting so unattractive with his huge ears and aged features. He spent the whole show watching himself on the monitor and making a weird facial expression in which he looked out from under his brows. I think it's his signature Look, but someone needs to tell him it's kinda creepy. Andy won't do it, he's clearly crazy about Thomas.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 1

So Thomas was asked by a viewer when was the last time that he and Kathryn "hooked up" and he said in December, and then, "What? Is she pregnant?" Ha. Ha. (Ok, so I did snicker at that.) 

He is getting so unattractive with his huge ears and aged features. He spent the whole show watching himself on the monitor and making a weird facial expression in which he looked out from under his brows. I think it's his signature Look, but someone needs to tell him it's kinda creepy. Andy won't do it, he's clearly crazy about Thomas.

Isn't the woman he is on WWHL with married to a plastic surgeon?  Next stop Dallas for some nip and tuck.  He can join Whitney in the touch up department.

• Love 1

TRav is becoming more and more kind of pathetic and sad.  I actually did enjoy him the first season.  The problem with him and Kathryn is that a big part of him is in love with her.  He even said tonight that there's a whole other side to her.

Craig is growing on me.  I enjoyed him on WWHL.  He does seem like he's growing up.  Shep, on the other hand, not so much despite his preaching to Craig last season about Craig growing up. 

• Love 2

TRav is becoming more and more kind of pathetic and sad.  I actually did enjoy him the first season.  The problem with him and Kathryn is that a big part of him is in love with her.  He even said tonight that there's a whole other side to her.

Craig is growing on me.  I enjoyed him on WWHL.  He does seem like he's growing up.  Shep, on the other hand, not so much despite his preaching to Craig last season about Craig growing up. 

I have always thought if Kathryn could just grow up a bit and not assume the world revolves around her she would have a chance at some happiness.  She obviously suffers from some sort of anxiety disorder.  I agree I do think Thomas cares for her and the two of them should never be romantically involved again.  All focus should be on having a roving nanny that takes the children back and forth between the parents. 

Jennifer tries way too hard.  She and Kathryn are a tad delusional.

• Love 1

The smartest thing I hever heard come out of Thomas' mouth was that he and Kathryn are finished because it's not good for their children for them to be in such a toxic relationship. It sounds like maybe those babies have a chance. All depends on who Momma hooks up with next.

• Love 1

Well according to Kathryn's twitter, Thomas is hooking up with q 20 year old. And that Thomas isn't meeting criteria to see the kids regularly. So both are clearly being adults and publicly shaming each other on social media!

• Love 2

Oh, that's right, Kathryn was tweeting during the show. Do we believe her or believe Thomas? I never can tell who's telling the truth. She will stop at nothing to get more Ravenel money. And he will never be a true father to those kids. One day, when they are grown, he'll maybe wake up and realize what he missed.

• Love 2
On April 26, 2016 at 5:16 AM, Major Bigtime said:

The smartest thing I hever heard come out of Thomas' mouth was that he and Kathryn are finished because it's not good for their children for them to be in such a toxic relationship. It sounds like maybe those babies have a chance. All depends on who Momma hooks up with next.

It sure sounded smart, probably because he was just parroting what his family has been telling him. I don't believe for a moment that he actually intends to change his own behavior in relation to Kathryn. And if they're no longer "hooking up" (he said the last time was in December) it's probably because Kathryn is saying "no", not T-Rav. 

• Love 1

I've been surprised not to see more castmembers on WWHL this season. Craig has been on but he and Naomie together would be fun. Whitney and Pat, too. Pass on Cameran and Landon, Andy!

We've seen them already this season so don't need to see Thomas leering at a female co-guest again, nor does Kathryn need a free trip to NYC to make the usual accusations she makes every week on Twitter. 

Andy seems to continue to treat this show like a step-child. Wonder why? Think he's going to jam everyone into the clubhouse again for this year's reunion?

• Love 1

Andy doesn't produce or have any monetary involvement in Southern Charm so he gives not one rat's ass about it. He sure loves Sheppy and Craigy, though.

I've seen Cameran on other interview shows/ web things and she actually does a great job so I think she'd do well again on WWHL, especially when paired with Shep. 

Patricia needs to be on WWHL. I think she'd be great.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Babyfoot said:

It's high time Patricia made a visit to the clubhouse - she should take Landon's place. 

She and Whitney would be kinda like when he had his buddy Anderson Cooper on with his mother Gloria Vanderbilt Cooper. That was a fun show. Patricia could bring her butler to be the clubhouse guest bartender even. And buy a special new caftan for her appearance. Whitney could wear a Renob t-shirt. 

• Love 6

Is WWHL ever available on iTunes?  I don't have tv so I watch everything online and haven't been able to find this show to watch. 

Yep, Landon's constant giggling is ridiculous. I can see her grinning maniacally and chuckling after saying anythng. My dad just died, hee hee, hee...Or I just joined Isis, he, hee, hee!

(edited)

Landon's nervous laughter is beyond annoying.  She may have had a little too much wine before the show.  Cameran keeps her answers short and it seems she is giving Landon the side-eye when Landon goes on and on about Kathryn.

eta:. Why are Whitney and Andy both so damn tan? 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Landon's nervous laughter is beyond annoying.  She may have had a little too much wine before the show.  Cameran keeps her answers short and it seems she is giving Landon the side-eye when Landon goes on and on about Kathryn.

eta:. Why are Whitney and Andy both so damn tan? 

Andy's been on vacation for two weeks.  As for Whit?  He just doesn't add anything and obviously from the lack of phone calls and tweets with questions, no one cares.

Edited by breezy424

When Landon used the old Southern phrase "when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas" to explain why she, Cameran and Whitney were so hard on Kathryn and wanted nothing to do with her, no one laughed (except Landon, of course) and Andy almost seemed like he tried to change the subject over her.

It was revealed that Landon's ex-husband was also married at one time to Stacey Dash.  I'm not sure if that was before or after Landon, but either way that man has terrible taste in women.

Whitney's beard stubble looked like someone had smeared dark brown make-up on his face for his role in the school play as "hobo".

Cameran looked fantastic, but was so careful about everything she said that she may as well not have been there at all.

Shep and Whitney claim that Thomas has a bet with a family member that he will be paid $100,000 if he never gets back together with Kathryn again as a couple.  No idea what the deadline is on that.

• Love 4

I agree, honeydo7. The cast, particularly Shep, has said several times that production manipulated this season far more than the two previous seasons. My take: Craig was prompted by production to suggest the ridiculous notion that Whitney was once in love with KD. Production, seeking to recreate the "magic" of the first words of wisdom dinner, strongly suggested that Thomas throw another, although he possibly veered, if not careened, from the script. Cameran and Shep were never actually in business together. Etc., etc., infinity.

• Love 6
On June 12, 2016 at 4:11 AM, Major Bigtime said:

OMG RedHawk, please submit that post to Andy on Twitter or wherever!!

Last night Andy said he's been trying to get Pat on the show but the timing just hasn't worked out. Too bad, she'd be awesome. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Last night Andy said he's been trying to get Pat on the show but the timing just hasn't worked out. Too bad, she'd be awesome. 

What is on her schedule that she can't head to NY?  It is not as if she has a job or a company to run.  She lived in NY for forty years.  She may be incredibly self aware and realize she is best in small doses.  Very small. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

What is on her schedule that she can't head to NY?  It is not as if she has a job or a company to run.  She lived in NY for forty years.  She may be incredibly self aware and realize she is best in small doses.  Very small. 

There's flamingos to order, martinis to drink, hired help to flagellate......

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/11/2016 at 7:17 PM, RedHawk said:

She and Whitney would be kinda like when he had his buddy Anderson Cooper on with his mother Gloria Vanderbilt Cooper. That was a fun show. Patricia could bring her butler to be the clubhouse guest bartender even. And buy a special new caftan for her appearance. Whitney could wear a Renob t-shirt. 

If Cooper is a poor man's Truman Capote, I'd wager Patricia is a poor woman's Gloria Vanderbilt.  I like Patricia, but it's all relative, honey.

On 6/14/2016 at 9:22 AM, Babyfoot said:

I agree, honeydo7. The cast, particularly Shep, has said several times that production manipulated this season far more than the two previous seasons. My take: Craig was prompted by production to suggest the ridiculous notion that Whitney was once in love with KD. Production, seeking to recreate the "magic" of the first words of wisdom dinner, strongly suggested that Thomas throw another, although he possibly veered, if not careened, from the script. Cameran and Shep were never actually in business together. Etc., etc., infinity.

I don't believe any of these shows are scripted, but staged, yes.  The staging was pretty obvious this season.  Scheduling visits to each other's homes, meeting for lunch and beers, etc. seemed pretty contrived this season. I also think the conversation topics were pretty contrived.  Craig, go visit Cameran and talk about Kathryn. Shep, go visit your mom and talk about Landon, etc.

My guess is that the gang was having a good time season 1 and probably didn't need nudging to get together. Craig, Kathryn, and Thomas made drama easy in season 2.   In fact, I think if Shep, Cameran, Whitney, and Landon had their ways, Craig and Kathryn would have been off the show after season 2.   Problem is, next to T-Rav, Craig and Kathryn are the most interesting of the bunch and the rest of the cast was stuck with them for season 3.  Forced luncheons and gatherings were probably a necessary production tool to keep things moving along. Otherwise, they all would have just stayed away from each other.

Kind of a similar situation with Whitney and his mom.  His mom is far more entertaining than Whitney but we're stuck with him if we want her.  Although, I actually like Whitney.  I just wish he and Shep would get jobs or something.  Shep is a charmer but that only lasts so long.  Whitney is kind of caustic and direct which I like, but that also only lasts so long.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5

I don't believe any of these shows are scripted, but staged, yes

Call sheets are emailed out early each morning on the day of taping so everyone knows where they will be, and with whom. They know ahead of time which days they will be required for filming, so it's no surprise thrown at them. Talking points are included so they know what the scene will be concerning, or who. I think sometimes people go off their script (which is what it is, I've seen one) and do nutty things and if it makes for good TV, production leaves it in. If not, it's edited out and reshot. 

It's anything but reality. Andy gets pissed if they break the 4th wall and discuss anything having to do with how it all works.

• Love 3

Kicking off the new season of Southern Charm, Shep Rose will be in the WWHL clubhouse Monday night.

Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen
NEW
S14, E58
TV personality Scheana Marie; TV personality Shep Rose.
CC
TV-14  (D,L,S)
11:01 - 11:31 PM Bravo (63)

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Loved when a caller was giving Shep crap for his "advice" to others while living off of his parents.

That was hilarious... It seemed like it went on forever. I enjoyed it. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Loved when a caller was giving Shep crap for his "advice" to others while living off of his parents.

That was awesome!  I wondered how she got past the screening, but she probably told them she'd be asking a different question.  Well, at least it led to Shep telling us that he lived in Dubai at one point and sold real estate. Although his ineptitude while assisting Cameran during real estate showings last season might belie that tidbit.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, imjagain said:

That was hilarious... It seemed like it went on forever. I enjoyed it. 

I know, I actually stopped dishes and ran in to sit and watch it.

2 hours ago, ProudMary said:

That was awesome!  I wondered how she got past the screening, but she probably told them she'd be asking a different question.  Well, at least it led to Shep telling us that he lived in Dubai at one point and sold real estate. Although his ineptitude while assisting Cameran during real estate showings last season might belie that tidbit.

I thought the exact same thing.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Well dang, I'm going to be in Charleston one week too early. Would have done this for sure!

I just left their a couple weeks ago after spending the winter there.  My timing is always off

• Love 1