Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Guest Appearances

• Start Topic

I had commented on another thread about how it seemed odd that Craig would seem to brag about being a good liar, when he is an officer of the court, (attorney).  However, it was Naomi or Austen, who said the other night on this show that Craig was NOT a sworn attorney.  To me, that means that he has passed the bar, but, has not taken the oath to practice law in any particular district. So, he may have a law license, but, be inactive, so he can't actually practice, without being sworn in.  That contradicts Craig's recent story that he told on WWHL in which he said that was doing 20-30 hours of pro bono work.  I suppose he could work as an intern under another attorney, like a law student, but, he still would not be able to perform pro bono in any official capacity, unless he's sworn in........I tell you, Craig seems to work overtime to sabotage himself.  

• Love 5

I watched most WWHL when Austen and Naomie were on as well as a clip from the after show. I missed about 5 minute or so chunk from the first part - was something said that pissed Austen off?  My take was that I came away liking Naomie more and Austen far less. Austen came across as pissed/over it. 

• Love 2
On 6/23/2018 at 10:42 AM, Babyfoot said:

I watched most WWHL when Austen and Naomie were on as well as a clip from the after show. I missed about 5 minute or so chunk from the first part - was something said that pissed Austen off?  My take was that I came away liking Naomie more and Austen far less. Austen came across as pissed/over it. 

IDK.....there were a few questions about what order he started dating Victoria and if Chelsie knew.  He said that Victoria asked Chelsie in advance, if she was okay with her dating Austen and she said ok.  He seemed as usual to me.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Shep was on WWHl tonight. He admits to sleeping with Kathryn at least 6 or 7 times. He said originally they were each other's bootie call until she got together with Whitney/Thomas.  They don't date, they have "sleepovers'.  Says Craig slept in a bed with her two nights in a row and never tried anything so Shep decided to swoop in and 'try some things".  Andy was like, wow, just spent 8 hours at the SC reunion and thought he had gotten all the scoop.

Shep looked good (slimmer and not as bloated) and I liked the beard.

Edited to add that Shep said the audience doesn't know the half of what Ashley said during their trip and how inappropriate she was, that she walked around like she owned the place.  Shep said he hasn't seen Thomas for a while too.

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

My opinion of Kathryn just slipped several notches. 

Actually, I think Shep deserves that downgrade.  She must have pissed him off or embarrassed him.  I realize that he's not a beacon of decorum, but for a guy who comes across as having some kindness, this seems really nasty to me.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Actually, I think Shep deserves that downgrade.  She must have pissed him off or embarrassed him.  I realize that he's not a beacon of decorum, but for a guy who comes across as having some kindness, this seems really nasty to me.  

Kathryn is the one who brought up that they slept together after Kenzie was born on the show. She described it similarly to Shep.

• Love 3

My opinion of Kathryn has never been high. I've been keeping an open mind, though.  I know she claims she's sober, but, to me, people don't often change who they are.  To me, she's a very manipulative person, who's not very honest.   But, I don't view Kathryn's behavior as any worse than Shep's on the sleeping around.   It seems that Shep was confused as to where Kathryn's allegiance was, but, if she wasn't going to be intimate with Craig, because he wouldn't make the move, then, he didn't mind stepping in.  I'm a little surprised that Shep put much effort into anything other than drinking alcohol.  But, those things happened a while ago.  He may be not be as energetic now. 

I did think Shep's beard looked good on him and I don't even care for beards. He can be funny.  I still find him sad though.  He really is stunted in his development. 

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My opinion of Kathryn has never been high. I've been keeping an open mind, though.  I know she claims she's sober, but, to me, people don't often change who they are.  To me, she's a very manipulative person, who's not very honest.   But, I don't view Kathryn's behavior as any worse than Shep's on the sleeping around.   It seems that Shep was confused as to where Kathryn's allegiance was, but, if she wasn't going to be intimate with Craig, because he wouldn't make the move, then, he didn't mind stepping in.  I'm a little surprised that Shep put much effort into anything other than drinking alcohol.  But, those things happened a while ago.  He may be not be as energetic now. 

I did think Shep's beard looked good on him and I don't even care for beards. He can be funny.  I still find him sad though.  He really is stunted in his development. 

Completely agree. The difference between Shep and Kathryn there is that Shep's just having a good time, whereas I feel Kathryn uses it (sex) as part of a manipulation. I also completely agree with your thought that people don't just change overnight.  I just think she's more aware of what the public perception is of her now.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, KLJ said:

Shep was on WWHl tonight. He admits to sleeping with Kathryn at least 6 or 7 times. He said originally they were each other's bootie call until she got together with Whitney/Thomas.  They don't date, they have "sleepovers'.  

He also said Kathryn wears really thick makeup and it got all over his sheets. Did he really need to say that? 

I agree with @Sunny BeBe, I do not like beards but Shep can really pull it off. He actually looks better with facial hair. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Right. And, while Kathryn seems so above it all and stable now....if Thomas invited her back into his home, she'd jump on it. All things ignored and the process starts again, imo. And, I think that Thomas really knows this deep inside. They are not good for each other.  I still think Kathyn has a block that she can't accept that. My concern is that she will find another man to enact drama with. 

What did you make of the the thing with David Grohl and Shep?  lol  Okay. I love music more than the average person and more like an obsession with music, but, this thing that Shep did with the Foo Fighters.......I'm still trying to figure this out.   Shep says they changed his life or something.  And then he and Dave did a beer bong or something.  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
(edited)
24 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Right. And, while Kathryn seems so above it all and stable now....if Thomas invited her back into his home, she'd jump on it.

She absolutely would. She still loves the guy. It's sad. As long as she's filming this show there will never be any closure for her. The kids should be picked up and dropped off and that's all the interaction she and Thomas  should have with one another. Just like normal people do when co-parenting. No party invites, no hanging at his house with the kids. No group activities where she has to see Thomas. I guess she needs the fame and the paycheck so she will continue to subject herself to that psycho and his many more psycho girlfriends to come. Ashley won't be the last. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Shep's problem is his parents allowing him to squander his 'mailbox money' trust fund or whatever the hell funds his existence. They should file for conservatorship and see if they can take over managing his money, and literally cut him off. Let him get a fucking job like other normal folk. I used to find him endearing but as time goes on, I find him disgusting. After what tr did when he tried to attack Chelsea on that boat, Shep should have disowned his ass right then and there. He's of weak character if you ask me, and that's why he'll never find a 'wife' because he thinks he deserves a woman of strong character and well, he deserves someone just like him, which is probably why he and Katherine hook up, sadly.

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Shep's problem is his parents allowing him to squander his 'mailbox money' trust fund or whatever the hell funds his existence.

I'm not sure he squanders his money. He owns a couple of businesses (bars, of course) that seem to do ok. He also owns his home, he buys real estate and sells to make a profit, then moves and buys again. Who knows what else he invests in. I don't think he's careless with his money at all. His parents made sure he had an excellent education, he followed through with that and earned a degree. Maybe that's all they require of him. He is the luckiest SOB on earth to have the luxury to live the way he does. His biggest flaw is that he has too much time on his hands and parties too much because he can. What I wouldn't do for a big ole' pile of recurring "mailbox money"! 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What did you make of the the thing with David Grohl and Shep?  lol  Okay. I love music more than the average person and more like an obsession with music, but, this thing that Shep did with the Foo Fighters.......I'm still trying to figure this out.   Shep says they changed his life or something.  And then he and Dave did a beer bong or something.  lol 

Pat Smear and Dave Grohl's wife are big Southern Charm fans and reached out  to Shep. They gave him tickets, backstage passes, and he hung out with the band. I can see how a big fan might think the experience changed their life.

Celebrities watch reality tv too.

• Love 8
(edited)

Hell just knowing that Pat Smear loves Southern Charm has changed my life! I wonder what his old bandmates from The Germs think about that!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
On 7/10/2018 at 11:40 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I find his need to detail the trysts to be very off-putting.  Jmo.

Not very southern gentleman like.  Who hasn't had a deal with a friend between boyfriends/girlfriends?  It's no big deal but to keep the friendship one should keep it to ones self.

21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm not sure he squanders his money. He owns a couple of businesses (bars, of course) that seem to do ok. He also owns his home, he buys real estate and sells to make a profit, then moves and buys again. Who knows what else he invests in. I don't think he's careless with his money at all. His parents made sure he had an excellent education, he followed through with that and earned a degree. Maybe that's all they require of him. He is the luckiest SOB on earth to have the luxury to live the way he does. His biggest flaw is that he has too much time on his hands and parties too much because he can. What I wouldn't do for a big ole' pile of recurring "mailbox money"! 

He is very well educated and well read.  I like that about him.  I also like that he doesn't piss and moan about his daily work life nor does he drag his businesses onto the show.  I do find him gross about the no condom thing.  Ew!

• Love 11
On 7/10/2018 at 12:08 PM, gingerella said:

Shep's problem is his parents allowing him to squander his 'mailbox money' trust fund or whatever the hell funds his existence. They should file for conservatorship and see if they can take over managing his money, and literally cut him off. Let him get a fucking job like other normal folk. I used to find him endearing but as time goes on, I find him disgusting. After what tr did when he tried to attack Chelsea on that boat, Shep should have disowned his ass right then and there. He's of weak character if you ask me, and that's why he'll never find a 'wife' because he thinks he deserves a woman of strong character and well, he deserves someone just like him, which is probably why he and Katherine hook up, sadly.

I highly doubt he is “squandering” his mailbox money.  He sells a bunch of Shepgear” online, he owns a house or two, and he owns businesses. His bars may be in the black or just breaking even but he has Bravo paychecks plus a degree in business from Vanderbilt and he’s not stupid.  It’s called “varied income streams”. I certainly don’t see him as being so far gone in drinking as to need a conservatorship!

His character may be judged as lacking but he seems about average for reality show participants. Shrug. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Just for clarification Shep isn’t the primary owner of either of the bars he is just one of several minority owners.

Sure, that’s typical of businesses like bars and restaurants. His name and fame help to bring in customers. I still don’t see how he’s mismanaging his money. He’s single and has no dependents so he’s free to spend it as he chooses and we have no idea what his investment portfolio looks like. 

• Love 11

I wasn’t the one who suggested he mismanaged his money but he is a very minority’s investor so I Waldo don’t consider him to be an “owner” of these businesses. Which are both dives and probably don’t bring him that much revenue when you subtract what he drinks there.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I wasn’t the one who suggested he mismanaged his money but he is a very minority’s investor so I Waldo don’t consider him to be an “owner” of these businesses. Which are both dives and probably don’t bring him that much revenue when you subtract what he drinks there.

Sorry, didn’t intend for my post to seem like I was picking a fight with you.

Some posters continue to insist Shep “get a real job” which seems ridiculous to me. He has an “acting” job and makes pretty good money at it, in addition to his investment portfolio. Why should he get a 9-to-5 job? 

• Love 15
(edited)
44 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Some posters continue to insist Shep “get a real job” which seems ridiculous to me. He has an “acting” job and makes pretty good money at it, in addition to his investment portfolio. Why should he get a 9-to-5 job? 

His investment portfolio and mailbox money (God I wish I had that) would be a dream for me.

This is the perfect time for the adage:  Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Just for clarification Shep isn’t the primary owner of either of the bars he is just one of several minority owners.

I wouldn't think those little bars are big cash generators anyways.  There are better passive income opportunities.  Plus he probably stands to inherit a lot from his folks.

• Love 2

Yeah, I've made the 9-5 point before too.  I guess it's just our attempt at trying to relate.  I don't think a traditional job is required for these folks.  At least not now.  I'm betting that they're earning a minimum of twice what I've ever earned filming this show, and doing it by working between three and six months a year.  Granted, I live in a less expensive area, but still.

Do it while you can.  This show won't be around forever, and they all won't be able to capitalize on it, to produce income later.  They're still young enough (most) to recalibrate later.

• Love 8
On 7/10/2018 at 4:49 PM, Major Bigtime said:

The fact Shep slept with Kathryn more than just a one night stand speaks volumes. And that she’d repeat....and repeat....until a bigger moneybag came along.

Haven't they hooked up post-Thomas?   Maybe they're just two friends who can have the occasional roll in the hay.  No strings.  I did enjoy his minor gripe...about her wearing so much make-up he has to wash his sheets.  I wish someone would help her with her look...especially the "tanning" (orange-ing?).

• Love 6

He has money to pay for abortions. I’ve known too many people like Shep who write a check to make something go away.

I wonder if one of them never let him know and is planning on approaching him at some point with a paternity suit? I know, sleazy behavior, but in my mind it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Shep does look good with a beard,  And I'm not crazy about beards.

That's all I got. 

Well, also, I did like how Shep treated Kat.  There was sensitivity and a gentlemaness.  Yeah, I know that's not a word but I think many get what I mean.  But talking about how many times they hooked up?  Not cool.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/11/2018 at 9:32 PM, RedHawk said:

Sorry, didn’t intend for my post to seem like I was picking a fight with you.

Agreed, but for all of them.  The show is their job and all that goes with it, e.g. social media accounts that likely bring in a decent chunk of change and take a ton of time to manage. 

The only thing is, it won't last forever and most of the others will need something else and stat.

I'll also toss in my belief that Craig will do better without a 9 to 5 than he would with.  He's already got investment properties, etc. and he'll roll into the next thing with ease once he finds himself.  I see him more as a financial investor or business owner of some sort....he'd get bored with the mundaneness of general jobs and even managing his own business but could do well with the latter if he had an "ops" person helping.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Jextella said:

he'd get bored with the mundaneness of general jobs and even managing his own business but could do well with the latter if he had an "ops" person helping.

Remember several seasons ago when Craig and Naomi were seemingly doing so well living together, Craig was working within JD’s company(which seems kinda hilarious in hindsight now), and he kept going around boasting about “#NewCraig”?

Yeah...obviously Naomi was his “ops” person and was cleaning up all his messes while keeping him on track and focused, because Craig’s right back to his haphazard old Season 2 self.

I guess he’s one of those folks who definitely needs someone pushing him along and catching him when he falls—-makes me wonder just how much his mom babied him and took care of everything for him when he was growing up. Shep obviously was/is babied by his mom as well, but he has the money and support to make it work for him and is still able to handle his affairs in a timely, professional manner.

He shouldn’t have gotten rid of that life coach; someone needs to hold him accountable and call him on his bullshit. He put up with it from Naomi, he barely puts up with it from Cameron, but he sure can’t take it from anyone not close to him.

• Love 2
On 7/21/2018 at 4:55 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Did anyone see Kristen Chenowith (spell?) on WWHL 2 nights ago?  She sang the Southern Charm theme song and it was AMAZING.

Patricia has responded to the invitation.

• Love 6

JT was a SERIOUS try hard on WWHL last night.  He kept drinking from his bicep like they did in Jamaica.  No one asked about that, or for him to do that.

Venita seemed really cool though.  She's got a good energy.

• Like 4