Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Guest Appearances

• Start Topic

OMG, a lady from Chicago called in and asked Shep if he'd ever consider dating a woman 10 years older than him. He said "Dating or marrying? I don't need that kind of frustration. But, I'll tell you this, I don't pause at menopause."

LMAO!!

(I promise that wasn't me. I couldn't get through on the phone)

• Love 6

Please Andy no more pairings of Southern Charm with Shahs.

You can keep the Shahs with other loud guests like any of the HWs.

Thank you.

Edited by mytmo
  • Love 8

I didn't mind the chick from Shahs paired with Shep, but there was waaaaaay too much going on in the Bravo clubhouse with the Real Housewives of Melbourne there.  Why couldn't Andy just have those women on their own night?  Number one, they deserve it, number two, asking them questions detracted from SHEP TIME!  

Shep really knows his Australian lingo, though, eh?  

• Love 5

Andy and Shep seemed kind of.... high? I watched the after-show too -- someone called in from Charleston and Andy asked if she had ever hooked up with Shep. She said no, but her friend had before! LOL. She also said that she {or a friend, I can't remember} saw Kathryn and Thomas at a restaurant on King Street the other night and they were fighting REALLY loudly. Not a surprise!

• Love 6

I only gave it 10 minutes. With Asa and the Melbourne ladies, it wasn't worth staying up past my bedtime. I knew you guys would post anything noteworthy from Shep! :-)

Didn't Thomas go off on Andy during WWHL? I seem to remember he was pissed and very drunk but can't  remember why?

The first time (since the election) he was on, he blamed Andy and said Andy "made" him run. He was pretty drunk. Then he was on a second time and seemed OK and to be having fun.

It wouldn't surprise me if being a guest on WWHL is part of their contract. There were rumors during filming that he quit and didn't want to film anything after he lost the election. But now that the show is airing, he seems fine.

I personally think Thomas will be back - he seems quite addicted to the drama of it all.

• Love 2

The first time (since the election) he was on, he blamed Andy and said Andy "made" him run. He was pretty drunk. Then he was on a second time and seemed OK and to be having fun.

It wouldn't surprise me if being a guest on WWHL is part of their contract. There were rumors during filming that he quit and didn't want to film anything after he lost the election. But now that the show is airing, he seems fine.

I personally think Thomas will be back - he seems quite addicted to the drama of it all.

Thank you.

I do agree Thomas loves drama, so yeah, he might be back.

So am I to assume Thomas will not be back if there is another season?

Didn't Thomas go off on Andy during WWHL? I seem to remember he was pissed and very drunk but can't  remember why?

Landon voice OUCH!

Yes, drunk Thomas kept blaming Andy for losing the campaign. He was half kidding, half serious. He does not like Andy. He should be fired for making those comments about BRAVO. 

And Landon., yea, that VOICE! Even worse,I can't stand how she squints her eyes when she talks. Shep was on WWHL saying how beautiful she was..  Sheppie lost some points with me when he said that.           

• Love 1

Thomas and his ego! I think he probably feels that his presence "makes" the show.  His loss of the election is Andy's fault, and had nothing to do with his shady past and his current life choices?  Ego.  He is definitely not lacking in THAT department. 

• Love 2

When Thomas first mentioned this to Andy, I thought he was joking. Then I realized that he was serious. As a heart attack. I have to keep reminding myself that he's the baby of the family and his mother probably spoiled him rotten.

• Love 3
When Thomas first mentioned this to Andy, I thought he was joking. Then I realized that he was serious. As a heart attack. I have to keep reminding myself that he's the baby of the family and his mother probably spoiled him rotten.

Yes.  I was also going to allude to the fact that Thomas' baby status probably fed that ego of his throughout his life.  Then all of his prior successes fed into that as well.  He'd even mentioned that the reason they threw the book at him was due to his love of the "smell of cocaine" was because he was such a success.  He can't even really own up to the fact that he really fucked up. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 2

@bravoandy finally admitted that he goaded @thomasravenel into running for senate. I procured the check and he signed it. Now they're all square. #hatchetburied #onemilliondollars @therealwacha on the check and at our feet. He admits nothing.

https://instagram.com/p/2B3k1WKI8c/

Not sure where to post this. I chose here :)

I find it amusing that Shep felt compelled to add:

FYI this is a joke

• Love 1
(edited)

And Landon., yea, that VOICE! Even worse,I can't stand how she squints her eyes when she talks. Shep was on WWHL saying how beautiful she was.. Sheppie lost some points with me when he said that.

Gee, I wonder why Shep isn't dating Landon? Lol. Landon's voice doesn't bother me that much but everytime I see her Bridget Jones/Renee Zellweiger comes to mind. I'm sure she's a lovely woman & I love Bridget Jones but yeah...

Edited by turbogirlnyc

Let's go with Thomas's version of events for argument's sake.  Why would he feel pressured by Andy Cohen?  And if he does, is he then the type of person we want in government - someone who is easily swayed or coerced by a mere statement or suggestion?  Not making himself look good in either case.

• Love 5

He answered that yes, all his teeth are capped due to a football game accident when he was at UGA. I guess his dentist is living large.

Someone actually asked about his teeth? I am shaking my head at that one. 

Like a curmudgeonly old Auntie, I just gotta say...some people's manners. Motherfucking tsk!

• Love 2

Thanks Stinger97 for bringing this thread up from Purgatory.

I was ready to record the repeat of Kathryn's recent appearance on WWHL, which I think had been scheduled for late night this past Friday, however, Bravo changed their schedule and now there isn't a repeat listed, at least not for the next week or so. If anybody sees the repeat of her WWHL coming up, let us know.

Edited by RedHawk

Thanks Stinger97 for bringing this thread up from Purgatory.

I was ready to record the repeat of Kathryn's recent appearance on WWHL, which I think had been scheduled for late night this past Friday, however, Bravo changed their schedule and now there isn't a repeat listed, at least not for the next week or so. If anybody sees the repeat of her WWHL coming up, let us know.

Bravo has the full episode available online.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/kathryn-calhoun-dennis-carson-kressley

Shep looked ver nervous a couple of times. Like he was preparing to be called out on being an immature ass. At one point early on after a couple of comments from a caller and Andy about his sleeping around or perhaps loose ways… his eyes and facial expression seemed to convey, " Oh please don't tell me I'm going to dumped on and we'll be talking about this all night."

Also, Andy makes no bones that he loves Shep and he seems to have a big crush on "Sheppie." The inappropriate way Andy fawns over certain guests can be uncomfortable. I haven't seen this ep yet, but just basing it on past appearances.

• Love 1

I found it boring. They played Never Have I Ever, as if that would reveal anything unexpected about Shep Rose. He did say he and Landon had "made out" but that was as far as they'd gone. I tuned most of it out, same old questions and answers, not much new with Shep.

Edited by RedHawk

I found it boring. They played Never Have I Ever, as if that would reveal anything unexpected about Shep Rose. He did say he and Landon had "made out" but that was as far as they'd gone. I tuned most of it out, same old questions and answers, not much new with Shep.

Andy doesn't really dig at people he likes.

The inappropriate way Andy fawns over certain guests can be uncomfortable

Oh my god, you should have been there when the guy from Below Deck who had his dick picture spread around was on Watch What Happens.

• Love 2

Andy doesn't really dig at people he likes.

Oh my god, you should have been there when the guy from Below Deck who had his dick picture spread around was on Watch What Happens.

Which Below Deck person was this?

This is definitely the first time we've seen various cast members show up on WWHL on a regular basis, which is pretty damned refreshing. I'm just waiting for yet another sloppy T-Rav appearance---he's always drunk and goofy on there, which makes for unintentionally hilarious television.

Also THANK YOU for sharing that pic, *methodwriter85*....I totally understand the hype on that dude now!!

• Love 3

Oh Lawd! TRav has already started drinking for his WWHL appearance!!

Let's hope so! Monday night appearance = weekend bender in the Big Apple, right? Perhaps with some mysterious blonde?