Type keyword(s) to search

William Shephard Rose III: Roman Numerals Tell You He's Rich

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

He finally apologized, like everything about him it’s lame.

Such a crappy apology!  It's not really an apology and there are so many things wrong with it.  Like for on, because she talked to you and laughed a bit, you can humiliate her and therefore any other people to struggle to make ends meet (or get some food) by collecting cans? Maybe she just laughed and talked to you because it was the quickest way to make you go away and leave her alone.  

His response of "Unfollow me. I'll be fine." is really awful, too.  Like, no one is worried about YOU being fine.  People are worried about homeless or struggling people feeling humiliated.  But Shep likes arguing people into the ground and making them feel small so I guess he wouldn't want to hear that.

Edited by iloveit
  • Like 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

And apologies to the other thread that also mentions this... I didn't mean to double post. 

I didn’t see the part about the DMs until your post, so thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Shep's parents must be so proud. Or perhaps this type of behavior is a reflection of how he was raised.

My vote is for the latter.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

He finally apologized, like everything about him it’s lame.

Couldn’t even bring himself to say “I’m sorry,” just tossed out a high-falutin’, half-assed “mea culpa”? Surely he has the funds to hire a decent PR team.

If he fancies himself a comedian, he should really learn how to punch UP. I don’t care how innocuous you think you’re being when publicly making fun of someone who is down on their luck like that, you just don’t. Not without coming off as the immature, classist jackass that you are.

Edited by link417
  • Like 1
  • Love 15

I am hoping that next season's storyline is getting Shep into rehab. He looks horrible. He's acting like a total turd. I won't go as far as to say he doesn't seem like himself-but he's cursing and mean and pointless anymore. 

• Love 8

His response of "Unfollow me. I'll be fine." is the response of a guy who goes around thinking to himself that he will always have money. Thus, he can behave however he wants and then take this kind of attitude when people are offended. He refuses to see that his behavior was ugly and transgressive, not at all funny. He gets angry when called out. I know guys like this and I despise them. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • Like 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Heathrowe said:

I am hoping that next season's storyline is getting Shep into rehab. He looks horrible. He's acting like a total turd. I won't go as far as to say he doesn't seem like himself-but he's cursing and mean and pointless anymore. 

Shep needs some serious help - and soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2019 at 10:13 PM, nexxie said:

At this point I don’t care if he gets it or not. He’s boring.

If he wants to continue his drunken jerk party boy ways into his 40s and then  get hooked by an equally drunken fool of a 20-something when he’s 50 and then have to provide for a kid or two for 18-25 years, who am I to wish an end to his “fun”?

Sure, he’ll inherit a bundle one day, and he’s making bank now, but eventually he’ll be off this show. I’ve seen smarter guys fritter away what was once plentiful “mailbox money” by the time they were 60.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 8

I think Shep will cave to the pressure of procreating and he will end up with a younger barfly that has the right last name who will be as faithful to him as he will be to her and a decade or two from now we'll see a clickbait article/advertisement explaining the joys of Shep's rediscovered libido that you too can enjoy for the low, low cost of $200 a month.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Shep has now deleted his twitter :

https://people.com/tv/shep-rose-deletes-twitter-after-mocking-woman/

Although the Southern Charm star, 39, initially refused to apologize, he did tweet out a “Mea culpa” on Tuesday, and on Thursday said he feels “sick” about what happened and that he is going to “take a little break” from social media.

“I feel absolutely sick about all that’s transpired this week,” Rose said on Twitter before deactivating his account.

“I’ve compounded stupidity upon stupidity,” he continued. “Just know that I never intended to hurt anyone. And I do enjoy sharing my adventures and thoughts with you. But I blew it. Anyway, gonna take a little break. And look inward,” Rose concluded the tweet, signing off with a peace sign emoji.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, iloveit said:

Shep has now deleted his twitter :

https://people.com/tv/shep-rose-deletes-twitter-after-mocking-woman/

Although the Southern Charm star, 39, initially refused to apologize, he did tweet out a “Mea culpa” on Tuesday, and on Thursday said he feels “sick” about what happened and that he is going to “take a little break” from social media.

“I feel absolutely sick about all that’s transpired this week,” Rose said on Twitter before deactivating his account.

“I’ve compounded stupidity upon stupidity,” he continued. “Just know that I never intended to hurt anyone. And I do enjoy sharing my adventures and thoughts with you. But I blew it. Anyway, gonna take a little break. And look inward,” Rose concluded the tweet, signing off with a peace sign emoji.

K, thanks, bye Shep.

I unfollowed him ages ago. 

Edited by RedHawk
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The weirdest thing is the thing with him filming the woman with the cans she collected was posted on Instagram and he didn’t delete his Insta.

Instagram seems to be preferred these days for potentially monetizing a lot of followers.

So he'll probably use IG going forward.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

At this point I don’t care if he gets it or not. He’s boring.

If he wants to continue his drunken jerk party boy ways into his 40s and then  get hooked by an equally drunken fool of a 20-something when he’s 50 and then have to provide for a kid or two for 18-25 years, who am I to wish an end to his “fun”?

Sure, he’ll inherit a bundle one day, and he’s making bank now, but eventually he’ll be off this show. I’ve seen smarter guys fritter away what was once plentiful “mailbox money” by the time they were 60.

I agree, I don't care if he gets help, I really dislike him.  It's not even this latest nonsense, I don't like a witch hunt, even if the person did something egregious.  When people are forced to apologize, it means nothing.  I am sure he's not really sorry, and I actually don't care if he is sorry or not, or if he apologizes or not. 

But he has show his true colors, a little more each season, and I can now see him for who he really is.  He's not a good guy.

He doesn't care, though because he has a lot of money, and he will always have a lot of money, and I am sure he's not going to blow it because he doesn't seem the type.  He never has to worry about getting a job, or worrying if someone will google him and find him repulsive.  He doesn't have to worry about what he put out in the world, because with the money he has, the world is his oyster.  I grew up with guys like him and trust me, they don't get better with age and perspective - they get worse.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
On 8/6/2019 at 4:16 PM, iloveit said:

Such a crappy apology!  It's not really an apology and there are so many things wrong with it.  Like for on, because she talked to you and laughed a bit, you can humiliate her and therefore any other people to struggle to make ends meet (or get some food) by collecting cans? Maybe she just laughed and talked to you because it was the quickest way to make you go away and leave her alone.  

His response of "Unfollow me. I'll be fine." is really awful, too.  Like, no one is worried about YOU being fine.  People are worried about homeless or struggling people feeling humiliated.  But Shep likes arguing people into the ground and making them feel small so I guess he wouldn't want to hear that.

I agree!  He is a spoiled little rich boy and acts like hes 5 years old.  He must have gotten his way his whole life. And who the heck raised this vapid, empty person? They should be ashamed.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:13 PM, nexxie said:

I agree.  He has a distorted view of his importance. I don't think alcohol is his only problem.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:35 PM, heatherchandler said:

I agree, I don't care if he gets help, I really dislike him.  It's not even this latest nonsense, I don't like a witch hunt, even if the person did something egregious.  When people are forced to apologize, it means nothing.  I am sure he's not really sorry, and I actually don't care if he is sorry or not, or if he apologizes or not. 

But he has show his true colors, a little more each season, and I can now see him for who he really is.  He's not a good guy.

He doesn't care, though because he has a lot of money, and he will always have a lot of money, and I am sure he's not going to blow it because he doesn't seem the type.  He never has to worry about getting a job, or worrying if someone will google him and find him repulsive.  He doesn't have to worry about what he put out in the world, because with the money he has, the world is his oyster.  I grew up with guys like him and trust me, they don't get better with age and perspective - they get worse.

He has the age, but he has no perspective. If at 37 he acts this way, he is a total loser.

• Love 7
On 8/6/2019 at 4:19 PM, link417 said:

Couldn’t even bring himself to say “I’m sorry,” just tossed out a high-falutin’, half-assed “mea culpa”? Surely he has the funds to hire a decent PR team.

If he fancies himself a comedian, he should really learn how to punch UP. I don’t care how innocuous you think you’re being when publicly making fun of someone who is down on their luck like that, you just don’t. Not without coming off as the immature, classist jackass that you are.

I think he is an immature jackass.  He has become so relaxed on TV, that he can't hide it anymore.  We now know there is no "there" there!  He told people to unfollow him.... I can't imagine ever following him.

• Love 6
On 8/9/2019 at 11:49 AM, bosawks said:

I think Shep will cave to the pressure of procreating and he will end up with a younger barfly that has the right last name who will be as faithful to him as he will be to her and a decade or two from now we'll see a clickbait article/advertisement explaining the joys of Shep's rediscovered libido that you too can enjoy for the low, low cost of $200 a month.

OMG I hope he never has kids.  Kids do not need this douche for a father.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:13 PM, nexxie said:

I am hoping next season story line is getting ship off the show. He can go sit and commiserate with Thomas.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/6/2019 at 4:19 PM, link417 said:

I think I said almost the same thing common that his parents are at fault. They raised this vapid, vacant look of a person. Well money can't buy you class, or love, Or the attributes of a real person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, antfitz said:

I think I said almost the same thing common that his parents are at fault. They raised this vapid, vacant look of a person. Well money can't buy you class, or love, Or the attributes of a real person.

Amazing parents raise shitty people all the time just like absolute neglectful and garbage parents have kids that turn out to be awesome individuals. I am not saying that parenting doesn’t matter but Shep is 39 years old it’s long past time to lay his behaviors at his parents doorstep.

• Love 23

Shep is a lost soul with substance abuse problems - it’s probably too late for his family to turn off the money spigot (as I suggested on another thread), but his mother (who seems quite caring) needs to call his ass out and administer some tough love asap.

• Love 16
On 8/2/2019 at 10:22 AM, RedHawk said:

Well, we now may have “proof” that predictions made on these boards that Shep has to be a walking STD were correct. 

Rumor has it that Shep flies in female fans for what are basically sex visits. I hope having been outed for (allegedly) giving a girlfriend an STD will make these crazy fan-gals think twice about boarding a plane. Or if they must, at least bring a bucket of condoms and make sure he uses them. 

My guess is that he gets so drunk that he is a lousy lay. 

Doubtful. Look up “Dan Blizerian” if you want to know what humiliations women will subject themselves to to become “famous” or be near someone famous. They just don’t care. Dan cheated on his last girlfriend and she found out because he literally posted a picture on Instagram with three women with a caption that he was about to sleep with all of them (I cleaned up the caption). Now? You can find that ex-gf still promoting his crappy merchandise on her page because he’s a bigger deal than she is and she makes a living on IG. It’s a brave new world 😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Apparently the birth year on the Internet is incorrect and Shep turned 40 today. 

Not surprised — he looks every minute of 40 years old, maybe even more. His will not be a graceful trek over that proverbial hill.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I mean the date on the Internet was only off by a year so it’s not like it was a huge difference just that 40 is one of those landmark dates.

My post wasn’t meant to imply it was a huge difference. 

He likely had nothing to do with it, but it won’t stop me from thinking it was his pathetic attempt to be seen as thirty-something just a bit longer.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, link417 said:

He likely had nothing to do with it, but it won’t stop me from thinking it was his pathetic attempt to be seen as thirty-something just a bit longer.

Since he and his good friends are the ones all over SM talking about it being his 40th birthday that seems very unlikely.

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, link417 said:

13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Since he and his good friends are the ones all over SM talking about it being his 40th birthday that seems very unlikely.

I guess I’m glad we agree, LOL.

• Love 1

I can’t help it, I still like Shep’s snotty ass, although I found his incident with the homeless woman to be horrifically cruel and thoughtless. Actually, that dimmed my fondness for him quite a bit. Let me rephrase: I still want to like Shep. I’ve seen him display kindness and intelligence that you don’t normally see on Bravo, certainly not on any of the Real Housewives iterations. I don’t think reality tv gigs do good things for people. 

• Love 8
On 9/28/2019 at 2:24 PM, Babyfoot said:

I can’t help it, I still like Shep’s snotty ass, although I found his incident with the homeless woman to be horrifically cruel and thoughtless. Actually, that dimmed my fondness for him quite a bit. Let me rephrase: I still want to like Shep. I’ve seen him display kindness and intelligence that you don’t normally see on Bravo, certainly not on any of the Real Housewives iterations. I don’t think reality tv gigs do good things for people. 

Agreed on ALL accounts, @Babyfoot—-try as I might to be completely over his goofy ass, I just can’t quit Shep. He still makes me laugh on most occasions and I feel like he’s just a harmless goofball who occasionally does/says really shitty things while under the influence...like drunkenly heckling a homeless person and other commenters on social media, making an ass of himself in bars/golf tournament VIP areas, losing one night stands thanks to drunk cycling, regularly hating on Craig, grabbing/kissing random women, throwing out the “white trash” putdown, etc.

He has openly admitted to a snobby streak, but I appreciate that level of self-awareness, which is more than I can say for the rest of the cast. And he’s always been very kind to Kathryn.

I just hope he shapes up and gets his ass together at some point because he’s coming dangerously close to T-Rav 2.0 territory. Falling off mechanical bulls and ending up with multiple drunken injuries after age 40 isn’t a great look. Maybe he should lay off the booze/drugs for a while before his liver finally gives up as quickly as his once youthful face has.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I saw Shep posted a cute pic of them together a few days ago! And now it’s gone...so I feel bad for any normal gal who dares try to get serious with him; she probably got a boatload of new followers and messages as soon as the press got a whiff of them being together and she likely freaked out...anyone he seriously dates is suddenly going to be thrust into the spotlight. That’s a tall order for anyone who wants to live a normal, private life.

I just watched an old episode of Southern Charm that had Shep and Craig, as well as two VPR guys commenting on the episode. I nearly fell on the floor when I saw Shep. He looks awful, his face epitomizes a Finnish word “viinapöhö, which means “a puffy face from alcoholism.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/23/2020 at 9:02 AM, DrSparkles said:

So this gf is ~15 years younger?

Yep. And rumor has it from local social circles in Charleston that Shep is already cheating on her regularly(he’s still often seen out on the bar scene there with different girls).

• Useful 2