Type keyword(s) to search

William Shephard Rose III: Roman Numerals Tell You He's Rich

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

So did I. In the episode I watched Cameron even called her Shep's "ex". That may have been exaggerated for the show, Though I can see them dating and partying together for a few months. The way Dani shut down Thomas's advances makes me feel quite sure she was also the one to end it with Shep. 

I wonder if part of Shep's resentment towards Craig is that he couldn't get it with Naomie. Naomie seems to be that mystical unicorn that Cameran muses that can tame Shep. Beautiful, smart, worldly, educated, affluent and most important of all, will not stand down for BS. Which means she's way too good for him. Shep's side hookups this season seem to be of the trailer park category. I wonder if that's why they had to rope in Chelsea in that super obvious fake storyline because if not, it will be the Daisy's that will film with Shep throughout the season.

• Love 4

I thought the same thing, that some of Shep's annoyance with Craig is because Craig got the type of girl and relationship in his late 20s that Shep in his late 30s can't find.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RedHawk said:

I thought the same thing, that some of Shep's annoyance with Craig is because Craig got the type of girl and relationship in his late 20s that Shep in his late 30s can't find.

It's still kind of sad he couldn't feel that about Danni. You could tell they were an "almost".

• Like 1
  • Love 4

If by some chance Cameran and her husband parted ways, I think Shep would pursue her like no one's business. I think he's genuinely fallen for her and cares about her. He enjoys her company and respects her opinion.  I think Cameran is Shep's "unicorn," and one day he'll find someone, but he's going to have to settle for someone not Cameran.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

I'll just leave this here.  

http://www.islandpacket.com/entertainment/celebrities/article166649547.html

“Southern Charm” regular Shep Rose announced this week he’s filming a movie with Bruce Willis — “seriously” as he put it.

Rose will play “an ambulance driver with an attitude” in the new movie called “Reprisal.” He’s currently in Cincinnati filming. Why Ohio? We have no idea.

Instagram photos at the link.  Oh, and Craig's in the movie too. 

• Love 4
On 8/11/2017 at 5:00 PM, ProudMary said:

I'll just leave this here.  

http://www.islandpacket.com/entertainment/celebrities/article166649547.html

Instagram photos at the link.  Oh, and Craig's in the movie too. 

Well at least Craig is in the movie. So it's not like Shep can brag that he got to being a movie star first before Craig did, neener neener neener....

What if Shep's part got cut and Craig's stays in the movie?! Shep will never talk to Craig again!

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gah! Why would you pay to meet him, you can meet lot's of guys like him on any given night in any bar in Charleston!  The Peter Pan syndrome is alive and well for all the trust fund babies!

LOL, you don't need to be a trust fund baby to have Peter Pan syndrome. Both rich and poor guys party like there's no tomorrow in Charleston. Don't need to look further than his buddy, Austen, who's going through his Bravo paycheck as if Southern Charm will live on TV for eternity. 

• Love 5

I dunno, I like Shep. Bit of a snob? Sure. Drinks too much? Yep. Entitled? Very much so.  But I still like him. I don't think he's jealous of Craig. I think he finds him as I do: infuriatingly stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2017 at 9:48 AM, Babyfoot said:

I dunno, I like Shep. Bit of a snob? Sure. Drinks too much? Yep. Entitled? Very much so.  But I still like him. I don't think he's jealous of Craig. I think he finds him as I do: infuriatingly stupid. 

I don't think he's jealous of Craig either, but more like he has this desperate need to always be THE MAN. Like Craig said at the reunion, for Shep there's no parade unless he's the parade. And it shows in even the pettiest of things - the onesie, the hankerchief, the lie about law school that he can't get over with for some reason, etc. Shep doesn't like it when everyone else is fawning over someone else besides him.

But I do think he's jealous of Craig regarding one thing - Naomie. Probably one of the really few women left in Charleston he wasn't able to bang yet, but Craig got to her first. If he had slept with Naomie prior Craig, I'm sure Shep would have just been "eh..."

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

When an alcoholic is poked about their drinking, this is exactly how they react. Every time. He needs help.

IMG_2829.JPG

Wait, was that last part supposed to be a dig at her for being a mom? I don't get it.  

She sure knew how to push his Hyperagressive Douchebag Button. I can't stand Shep, but I don't care that he lives a leisurely life of mailbox money . . . But I also don't mind people giving him shit for it.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

She didn't mention his mailbox money, just his drinking. Which set him off.

It was worse in Instagram when he posted a video of him smoking at a wedding. Some well-meaning person just nicely told him to take care of himself and stop the habit. Shep also told him to fuck off and burn meatloaf. It seems like "burning meatloaf" is his go-to dig. He told that poster that projecting personal hopes and fears on others is the stupidest shit ever. Um, pot meet kettle.

Getting popular is the worst thing that could happen to this guy. He's already got an inflated sense of himself and huge entitlement and then the show takes off, giving him more sense of self-importance. Then he freaking gets a dating show where he gets a pass to be even more of a douchebag. How women still find him attractive is beyond me, other than maybe trying to rope him in with a love child and getting access to that trust fund.

Re: his show. It's funny how it was promoted as premiering in the fall to late fall. Now apparently, it will be in the doldrums of the December holidays. I hope it gets lost during the hectic holiday season, get its 5-6 episodes, and quietly fades away, never to hear from it again.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Not to defend Shep in this instance but anyone with any kind of celebrity or media profile will get trolled incessantly in social media.

So to have some stranger suggesting he's an alcoholic is going to piss him off.

Of course attacking some stranger isn't the wisest course but I'm not too surprised at the reaction.

He should just ignore or better yet, get rid of his accounts.

• Love 4
On 9/8/2017 at 8:32 AM, Major Bigtime said:

She didn't mention his mailbox money, just his drinking. Which set him off.

I'm sure you're right re: the drinking setting him off, but I thought she was alluding to the mailbox money and his life of leisure with the bit about getting a job.

On 9/9/2017 at 6:45 AM, Nancypants said:

Burn meatloaf(?) is the best insult he can muster? He used to be clever. Now he's just got Wet Brain.

I wish someone would respond to his anemic burned meatloaf diss with "I have a spouse and a family who will eat my burned meatloaf unlike you who has temporary bed partners who barely tolerate your inept drunken wiggling on top of them."

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I wish someone would respond to his anemic burned meatloaf diss with "I have a spouse and a family who will eat my burned meatloaf unlike you who has temporary bed partners who barely tolerate your inept drunken wiggling on top of them."

He used to have funny and harmless responses to the random trolls, but apparently he's getting crankier as he ages; or else I'm going to guess his mean drunk side is coming through when he posts those retorts a'la our other beloved SC social media mean drunk T-Rav.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

He used to have funny and harmless responses to the random trolls, but apparently he's getting crankier as he ages; or else I'm going to guess his mean drunk side is coming through when he posts those retorts a'la our other beloved SC social media mean drunk T-Rav.

His age is showing, and not just in the worn-out face, pasty skin and hollow and sunken eyes.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 11/27/2017 at 0:54 PM, HunterHunted said:

Bravo has been reairing parts of season 4 in preparation for RelationShep. I can think of no worse advertisement for a Shep focused dating show. He was awful and insufferable on season 4.

Especially in light of the current issues of sexual misconduct being front and center right now. Airing this show would just seem so tone deaf from Bravo. 

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Isn't Shep claiming he has found love on his new show? Yeah, right. I am sure once the series is over, the relationship will be over too. I will not be watching. 

He has? I haven' been paying  attention but all I have seen him say is much vaguely than that. 

I like Shep a lot. 

The push to get married is unnecessary.  Many people stay single their entire lives and that might just be what happens to him. And it might be the best thing for him. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Jextella said:

I like Shep a lot.  I didn't realize he had a thing for Cameron at one point.  Makes complete sense.   My take is that she is exactly what he's looking for, but unfortunately for him, the feeling isn't reciprocated.

Did he say that somewhere? She was engaged when they met.

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Did he say that somewhere? She was engaged when they met.

My bad.  I rewatched and he said he found love 15 years ago with someone.  I thought for sure Cameron's name was in there but I was wrong.  Sorry about that!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Jextella said:

My bad.  I rewatched and he said he found love 15 years ago with someone.  I thought for sure Cameron's name was in there but I was wrong.  Sorry about that!

No worries, I do think he thinks Cameron would be a good match for him, I just think it would be weird to mention under the circumstances. I really enjoy their friendship and it blows me away that they only met when they were cast on the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I also think Cameron is the perfect match for Shep that can't be. She's gorgeous, has a sense of humor, she's smart and independent and most importantly, calls him on his crap. So far no one that Shep has "dated" comes close to the chemistry he has with Cam. I do really enjoy their friendship though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Not watching his silly solo show at all. Not even tempted to peek. 

This trust fund over age frat boy baby needs a day job with structure and accountability.

His parents have to be embarrassed.  

They are on his show so clearly not.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1
  • Love 2