Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Confessions Of A Housewife

• Start Topic

My sister is the executor of my parents will and she is too receive a % of the overall estate, in addition to the 4 way split, according to their will.  I have no problems with that as she will have a lot of work to do when the time comes.

Probably depends on how complex the work is -- for me, it was a few letters, hiring a lawyer to do the paperwork, and then writing the disbursement checks. I was lucky my parents left everything so tidy. It weighs on you a bit though, for sure, but no one is in a good place while all that is going on. 

• Love 6

Probably depends on how complex the work is -- for me, it was a few letters, hiring a lawyer to do the paperwork, and then writing the disbursement checks. I was lucky my parents left everything so tidy. It weighs on you a bit though, for sure, but no one is in a good place while all that is going on. 

I am sure that Kyle had to wade through tons of paperwork as her mother owned other property and then her cancer treatments and home nursing cost let alone her funeral/burial plans. It can be overwhelming for most people and Kyle is not an emotionally strong person, I suspect that Mauricio had to do a lot of the final details.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

Wire, my 100% empathy (ha).

I made it sound a bit simpler than it really was, but we sold the family home while my father was in a nursing home (mom had died the year prior, and believe me, we would never have gotten her out of that house except in the ambulance that did, sadly, arrive one day). There were a bunch of bills and other things to hunt down, and thank god my smart sister, who was their POA when they were alive, kept immaculate records.

best wishes for you and your family, Wire -- toughest thing we've ever been through. 

• Love 6
And, this fact could also be another underlying reason for Kim's resentment of Kyle.  Kim cared for her mother during the last month's of Big Kathy's life, so I'm sure she was very angry and bitter that her "baby" sister was put in control of Big Kathy's estate.

It's not really our business, so I don't really want or expect to know, but given that they've put THIS much family business out there, I am curious as to what Kim's actual role was in "caring" for her mother during those last months.

Money is not an issue for the family -- Big Kathy had her own, Little Kathy presumably wouldn't skimp on hospice/nursing care for her mom, and neither would Kyle/Mauricio, to the extent they could help at that point in their lives with young children of their own (and not being in the same league with Kathy)

There are millions of working class people who care for dying aging parents in one or two room apartments, while working full time jobs, or multiple minimum wage jobs.  They don't have insurance, they don't want their parent going into the kind of facility that destitute dying people can end up in ... they make it work.

There's really no reason to believe Kim's struggles with her dying parent were anything like that.  I'm not claiming that she is saying it is, but most of us have or will have to deal with a dying parent.  Many of us will be living with them and taking care of them.  It's painful for everybody.  But I imagine it's considerably easier if the "care" you are extending is not wrapped up with wondering if you'll lose your job for being late because of a crisis in the morning before your sibling/neighbor comes to spell you, or what utility bill you can stall just a little bit longer to pay for those pain meds.  

If Big Kathy had full time live in nursing care and hospice as she was dying, Kim's efforts would have been limited purely to emotional support, since it sounds like the legal stuff was firmly in Kyle's court when it came down to it.  Maybe it was completely beyond Kim to provide that day to day support, but she did it anyway.  It's hard, but people do do it.  God bless them for it.

So every time the Florence Nightengale card gets played, I have to wonder what form that care took.  She's telling everybody she's taking care of Monty as he dies, just as she tells people he comes and goes as he pleases.   10 years from now, what will she be telling his grandchildren about his death?

Xpost with others on the same topic!

Edited by kassa
  • Love 16

Most states allow executors of an estate to receive compensation for administrating an estate.  The rates vary from state to state and in some instances leave it up to the probate court or have a fee schedule. 

I've administered two family estates in two different states.  Never took compensation.   It is a lot of work.

I don't know if this is up to date but in California:

executor may receive up to 4 percent of the first $100,000 of the estate, up to 3 percent of the next $100,000 and up to 2 percent of the next $800,000.

Not a a lot of money IMO.... if Kyle took compensation.

• Love 2

It's not really our business, so I don't really want or expect to know, but given that they've put THIS much family business out there, I am curious as to what Kim's actual role was in "caring" for her mother during those last months.

Money is not an issue for the family -- Big Kathy had her own, Little Kathy presumably wouldn't skimp on hospice/nursing care for her mom, and neither would Kyle/Mauricio, to the extent they could help at that point in their lives with young children of their own (and not being in the same league with Kathy)

There are millions of working class people who care for dying agent parents in one or two room apartments, while working full time jobs, or multiple minimum wage jobs.  They don't have insurance, they don't want their parent going into the kind of facility that destitute dying people can end up in ... they make it work.

There's really no reason to believe Kim's struggles with her dying parent were anything like that.  I'm not claiming that she is saying it is, but most of us have or will have to deal with a dying parent.  Many of us will be living with them and taking care of them.  It's painful for everybody.  But I imagine it's considerably easier if the "care" you are extending is not wrapped up with wondering if you'll lose your job for being late because of a crisis in the morning before your sibling/neighbor comes to spell you, or what utility bill you can stall just a little bit longer to pay for those pain meds.  

If Big Kathy had full time live in nursing care and hospice as she was dying, Kim's efforts would have been limited purely to emotional support, since it sounds like the legal stuff was firmly in Kyle's court when it came down to it.  Maybe it was completely beyond Kim to provide that day to day support, but she did it anyway.  It's hard, but people do do it.  God bless them for it.

So every time the Florence Nightengale card gets played, I have to wonder what form that care took.  She's telling everybody she's taking care of Monty as he dies, just as she tells people he comes and goes as he pleases.   10 years from now, what will she be telling his grandchildren about his death?

Xpost with others on the same topic!

Since I'm currently going through this (hospice) and have hired 24/7 professional caregiving and know the kind intimate things that have to be done I always doubt Kim's Florence Nightingale efforts too. I just don't think she's capable of it. I'm not so I pay to have someone more suited and trained do the things I can't.

• Love 11
I think that Kim uses deflection as a defense mechanism.  When someone gets seriously close to outing something from her past (or present) that she doesn't want out there, she panics and tries to turn the conversation around by saying something outrageous about the other person.

Outrageous and most likely false...every time.

• Love 8

My sister is the executor of my parents will and she is too receive a % of the overall estate, in addition to the 4 way split, according to their will.  I have no problems with that as she will have a lot of work to do when the time comes.

This reminds me of what my siblings and I had to go through, My older sibling was the one in charge. I helped the best I could, but it wasn't anything compared to what my sibling had to deal with. I hope that time doesn't come for a long time, Wire. :-)

I think that Kim uses deflection as a defense mechanism.  When someone gets seriously close to outing something from her past (or present) that she doesn't want out there, she panics and tries to turn the conversation around by saying something outrageous about the other person

Yes, agree. She pretty much admitted she mentioned Harry to LisaR just to get back at her. Forgot her exact words, but it was a tit-for-tat action. Typical for one with the mental age of a pre-teen.

• Love 7

Kim and her "caregiving" for sick people with cancer seems to entail her being in "100% pain" and taking their meds.  But she's sober!  DOAH! What a dunce. Get off my teevee!

You too Brandi!  And take your ageist attitude with you.  It's only a few more years and Momma won't be getting the flow anymo.  Think about that!

• Love 7

And, this fact could also be another underlying reason for Kim's resentment of Kyle.  Kim cared for her mother during the last month's of Big Kathy's life, so I'm sure she was very angry and bitter that her "baby" sister was put in control of Big Kathy's estate.  

You are 100% percent right - any anger that Kim feels should be directed at their mother, but it won't be.  It has been mis-directed to Kyle.

Oh for sure!  But Kim was fucked up big time then (probably worse now).  Big Kathy knew Kim was a drunk and maybe using other drugs too.  She been through two divorces at the time and was going to be married three times until he was killed.  And let's not forget she lacks accountability and responsibility.  Big Kathy knew then Kim didnt have her shit in order and together.  No telling what Kim would had done to that home had she gotten it.  To me, I think it was wise for Big Kathy to turn over everything to Kyle, even though that's caused a big rift in between her daughters and like you said resentment from Kim's end.  But Kim has no one to blame but herself and she knows it she just don't want to cop to that.  Now it all makes sense, which also includes the death bed promise Big Kathy made Kyle swear upon to watch over Kim. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 10

Oh for sure!  But Kim was fucked up big time then (probably worse now).  Big Kathy knew Kim was a drunk and maybe using other drugs too.  She been through two divorces at the time and was going to be married three times until he was killed.  And let's not forget she lacks accountability and responsibility.  Big Kathy knew then Kim didnt have her shit in order and together.  No telling what Kim would had done to that home had she gotten it.  To me, I think it was wise for Big Kathy to turn over everything to Kyle, even though that's caused a big rift in between her daughters and like you said resentment from Kim's end.  But Kim has no one to blame but herself and she knows it she just don't want to cop to that.  Now it all makes sense, which also includes the death bed promise Big Kathy made Kyle swear upon to watch over Kim. 

It would have been filled with shit-stained pillows and cushions.

• Love 8

And, this fact could also be another underlying reason for Kim's resentment of Kyle.  Kim cared for her mother during the last month's of Big Kathy's life, so I'm sure she was very angry and bitter that her "baby" sister was put in control of Big Kathy's estate.  

You are 100% percent right - any anger that Kim feels should be directed at their mother, but it won't be.  It has been mis-directed to Kyle.

I just wanted to clarify my previous post....I, personally, don't think that Kim was really "caring" for her Mom, in that she was attending to Big Kathy's needs and sitting watch bedside 24-7....

But, in Kim's mind, I'm sure that's what she thinks she DID do, and I think that Kim may feel that she should have been named executrix, and should have received something more than Kathy or Kyle.  Kim will never say anything against Kathy publicly, and I think she harbors no resentment towards Kathy, so therefore, she will spew all this anger, resentment and jealousy towards Kyle.

• Love 6

I hope that poor young kid that Brandi was all over had his wee wee wrapped up tight.  I mean, HPV from Eddie C...

HPV from Eddie, per Brandi's claims. Frankly, with all the female outsiders that were in Brandi's marital bed for three-way sex, who is to say Eddie gave Brandi HPV?

I just wanted to clarify my previous post....I, personally, don't think that Kim was really "caring" for her Mom, in that she was attending to Big Kathy's needs and sitting watch bedside 24-7....

But, in Kim's mind, I'm sure that's what she thinks she DID do, and I think that Kim may feel that she should have been named executrix, and should have received something more than Kathy or Kyle.  Kim will never say anything against Kathy publicly, and I think she harbors no resentment towards Kathy, so therefore, she will spew all this anger, resentment and jealousy towards Kyle.

Hospice would have been caring for their mother while Kim was taking the pain medication into the bathroom and filling her purse with it.

• Love 11

Hospice would have been caring for their mother while Kim was taking the pain medication into the bathroom and filling her purse with it.

That is so sad when you think about it.  She could had been stealing her sick mother's drugs.  My grandfather stole from my grandmother's money and she couldn't get her meds.  She cried even.  This all happened before I was born but thats still heartbreaking someone can do such a thing.  I wouldn't be surprised if Kim did that to Kathy at all, she's probably doing it again while she was caring for Monty.

• Love 10

I've opened a new catch all thread for you guys to discuss the season in general. You can take the reunion spec there as well.

Thank you.  

At the end of the season with so much background, staying 100% on topic isn't easy.  When we're forced to jump from thread to thread, a fun discussion often comes to an abrupt halt.

• Love 11

Thank you.

At the end of the season with so much background, staying 100% on topic isn't easy. When we're forced to jump from thread to thread, a fun discussion often comes to an abrupt halt.

Not going to lie, it's not fun to moderate, either. ;) Hope this helps!

• Love 16

Not going to lie, it's not fun to moderate, either. ;) Hope this helps!

Thank you for all you and the other moderators do to keep us on track....you all must have a hell of a job!!   ;-)

I hope that poor young kid that Brandi was all over had his wee wee wrapped up tight.  I mean, HPV from Eddie C...

I hope he never really got an opportunity to use it WITH Brandi - he would have been better off going home and taking care of business himself!!  (Oh, lord, did I just say that??)    ;-)

• Love 12

I don't think calling him Maurice is any kind of dig.  That link I posted was from an interview with the  short lived housewife that worked at Mauricio's office back then.  She said she and everyone else at the office calls him Maurice or Mo.  Maybe it's Kyle that prefers "Mauricio?"

Dug out my copy of House of Hilton and thumbed through it last night a little bit.  Big Kathy was semi-broke, the mobster kind of robbed her, but she had enough to buy the Palm Springs house.  She moved there, reportedly, to find new stomping grounds for husband hunting, and wanted it on the Golf course so she could flirt with passing golfers.  She snagged one, but he turned out to not be rich.  That was her last husband before she died. 

Anyway, it sounds like Big Kathy was pretty big on being drunk or high too, her hijinks are fascinating.  I'd love to see a biopic of her.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

I don't think calling him Maurice is any kind of dig. That link I posted was from an interview with the short lived housewife that worked at Mauricio's office back then. She said she and everyone else at the office calls him Maurice or Mo.

It an still be a dig, it depends on the person. My husband is hispanic and some people call him by an anglicized version of his name and others who are racist ( I know for a fact they are, as they are my family) do too. The family members do it to downplay his Latin roots. And they do it in an obvious manner. It's all about intention. Is it friendly, or is it proving a point?

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 8

I think the point may be that he prefers to go by Mauricio now. Maybe she calls him Maurice in an affectionate way, the way people still call childhood friends by childhood nicknames even when they no longer go by those names. I'm sure Mauricio would be happy with her calling him either version as long as she stopped calling him a thief.

• Love 13

on the Hawaii trip they way she pronounced Maurice lead me to beleive it was not affectionate at all. She was just dripping with sarcasm and venon. I wish I could describe it better but it stuck with me all these years. Does anyone else remember this? Or better yet know where I could find the clip and I will post it.

• Love 11

on the Hawaii trip they way she pronounced Maurice lead me to beleive it was not affectionate at all. She was just dripping with sarcasm and venon. I wish I could describe it better but it stuck with me all these years. Does anyone else remember this? Or better yet know where I could find the clip and I will post it.

I remember and this was the exact scene I thought about when I wrote my post above. Exactly- it's not just the name, it's how it's said.

• Love 8

I know what you are referring to. In that instance, I think she was pretty pissed and doped up on that trip (when wasn't she in that season?). Of course, she could have said his name perfectly, but with that tone and attitude, it still would have come out sounding like it was dripping in venom.  My memory is not always good, but I don't think she was saying his name with tone at other times. The Hawaii trip is a good example of how she said his name in a bad way.

Sorry, I will copy and paste this in the Kim thread since it is not on-topic here.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

This x 1,000. If she was financially damaged by K/M, why hasn't Kim sued for what she is "legally" owed?

And both women stated that their daughters acted as realtors for the transaction and shared the listing didn't they? So maybe Kim should be asking Brooke what the hell went wrong and why she was so screwed in the deal.

My guess is Brooke probably handled a lot of transactions for her mother in those days and knew quite well how incapable her mother was at the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim did that to Kathy at all, she's probably doing it again while she was caring for Monty.

We know she's taking them from Monty. We only have Kim's word that Monty actually gave them to her. And c'mon, with the impression he gives on social media about how much he adores Kim are we really to believe he willingly gave her cancer meds to ease her coughing pain?

• Love 5

I've opened a new catch all thread for you guys to discuss the season in general. You can take the reunion spec there as well.

Thank you, Mya.

And both women stated that their daughters acted as realtors for the transaction and shared the listing didn't they? So maybe Kim should be asking Brooke what the hell went wrong and why she was so screwed in the deal.

My guess is Brooke probably handled a lot of transactions for her mother in those days and knew quite well how incapable her mother was at the time.

We know she's taking them from Monty. We only have Kim's word that Monty actually gave them to her. And c'mon, with the impression he gives on social media about how much he adores Kim are we really to believe he willingly gave her cancer meds to ease her coughing pain?

At the time of the original sale of Big Kathy's house Brooke would have been 15 so she wasn't handling any real estate deals. 

Monty denied giving Kim pain meds in one of his tweets.

• Love 6

I think a lot of this hinges of how well you know someone too. Like, I'll have insane conversations with certain friends but not an acquaintance. And even if that acquaintance said the very same funny-gross thing a good friend said, I might think that person was being overly familiar with me too soon, and thus a bit creepy. And then, there are even some good friends who I know are not up for certain topics no matter how long we've known each other.

I agree, and I think this is probably true for most people.  I've said a lot of things to my long-time BFF that I would never say to anyone else, or in the company of anyone else, or witin the earshot of anyone else.  My banter with her is completely different than with someone I don't know well or have just met.

Brandi's finger-banging comment, although not my style & really not funny IMO, wouldn't have been a big deal if she had said it to a like-minded girlfriend.  But she didn't - She said it loudly in a roomful of strangers at the home of the overly-stuffy David Foster who was clearly in performance mode and Yolanda, who has often told Brandi to take it down a notch.  I'm sure David & Yolanda were trying to present a somewhat classy evening and impress us once again with their celebrity friends.  And there was Brandi taking things down to a level that was inappropriate and uncalled-for.  She seems to think that it's fun & funny to be shocking.  It's not - It's tiresome.

I'm definitely in favor of a remark or offhanded comment that's risque, no question about that!  But it's kind of a requirement that it at least be funny.  Inappropriate or not, at least that's a redeeming feature that might result in a little bit of forgiveness.  But what Brandi said wasn't funny or entertaining - It was just startling and crass.  And IMO that makes a big difference.  This is her MO, and she is completely unaware that most of the time she is the only one who finds herself to be "fun".

The women talking among themselves was pretty much "girl talk", and entirely different than what Brandi does.  I don't see it as comparable at all.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 21

Yes, I remember this.  I posted about it last night.  :-)

She was most definitely not saying it in an affectionate way.  It was very deliberately snarky.

• Love 4

She was being a mean drunk little snot.  Kim cannot stand it when she is not the center of attention.  I think Mauricio would prefer Kim never talk or refer to him again ever.   They have both said they do not get along.  I think it a good idea that Kim never darken his doorstep again-did Mauricio even attend Kimberly's graduation party at Kim's?  Just the idea that Kim's response to Kyle and Mauricio selling the money pit known as Mom's house was to ask that Brooke get a commission would be reason enough to hate on the sister in law.

I believe someone posted his tweet in that shows thread. You might want to check there.

It was that episode's smoking gun-it could have been on his Instagram but there tons of comments about it.  Thanks.

Really?

He rarely tweets, and I sure don't see it.  https://twitter.com/montybrinson/with_replies

Geez people the guy just said he has two months to live and people are bringing up the show Brandi and Kyle in tweets to the poor man?  Get a grip.

• Love 4

Wire, my 100% empathy (ha).

I made it sound a bit simpler than it really was, but we sold the family home while my father was in a nursing home (mom had died the year prior, and believe me, we would never have gotten her out of that house except in the ambulance that did, sadly, arrive one day). There were a bunch of bills and other things to hunt down, and thank god my smart sister, who was their POA when they were alive, kept immaculate records.

best wishes for you and your family, Wire -- toughest thing we've ever been through.

I, too, was the executor of my parents' trust. Still am. I live in one state, the trust was executed in another with very different tax laws. I had to liquidate stocks, set up trust accounts for all the grandchildren, pay for the upkeep of the property until its sale, manage the sale, pay the final income taxes for the last year of my dad's life, etc. I had to hire a trust attorney and a team of accountants in this other state to make sure the estate taxes and the income taxes got paid properly. Also had to wrap up all outstanding medical bills.

I was entitled to a 1% fee and I took it. I handled all the disbursements to my siblings and am managing disbursements to the grandchildren as they age out. It's a mountain of work, but my dad entrusted me with it, so I do it to honor him. My sister resents me for it and has accused me of commingling the funds (among other things).

So, if Kyle was the Trustee, and she's dealing with Kim resenting her for that as well as her having made a success of her life, I can truly say that I feel her pain.

• Love 15

Rosebud -- yikes, that's a mountain of complicated work, like my situation times 100.  It sounds like your father was a wise man. Resentments abound during this process in all directions, even among loving families who didn't see much of that during the "good" years. I can't imagine dealing with a nut case like Kim on top of all of that. 

And, incidentally, your screen name is also my husband's nickname for my daughter, so I always smile when I see you've posted : )

• Love 6

For what it's worth, a few years ago there was a picture in a woman's magazine of Kim and Cathy going out for the evening.  Kyle wasn't with them.  The story below the picture said that Kim and Cathy are close, but that neither of them is close to Kyle.  The magazine didn't give a reason, which I thought was a huge omission.  (The five rules of journalism are who, what, where, how and WHY.)  They slipped up on that one. Throughout this entire discussion, I've thought of that picture and comment.

• Love 2

I'm definitely in favor of a remark or offhanded comment that's risque, no question about that!  But it's kind of a requirement that it at least be funny.

AND, you have to know your audience.  Many people do enjoy a little risqué humor, as long as its with the right person/group.

• Love 6

Brandi likes to compare herself to Chelsea Handler (in fact she was trying to push her own late night talk show a while back). The difference is Chelsea can be bawdy but is usually pretty damn funny and whoever she is talking to is in the joke. Brandi just comes off as rude and offensive. Brandi doesn't see the disparity at all. She was so pissed when Chelsea slammed the HW shows. She acted in typical Brandi fashion & announced that she had made out with Chelsea's brother. So classy.

Edited by prettybird
  • Love 9

And there was Brandi taking things down to a level that was inappropriate and uncalled-for.  She seems to think that it's fun & funny to be shocking.  It's not - It's tiresome.

I'm definitely in favor of a remark or offhanded comment that's risque, no question about that!  But it's kind of a requirement that it at least be funny.  Inappropriate or not, at least that's a redeeming feature that might result in a little bit of forgiveness.  But what Brandi said wasn't funny or entertaining - It was just startling and crass.

This part of DebbieM4's post was about Brandi, but I'd like to add that almost all of LisaV's bawdy humor attempts fail nowadays.  I can't remember the last time I even chuckled at one of her crass comments; I just roll my eyes now.

• Love 13

Regardless of how delusional Kim was about who paid for what house, I thought it was pretty telling that Kyle's response to LisaR's revelation (Brandi convo about intervention) was some bullshit about Brandi not going to Kyle with her concerns.  Don't get me wrong, Brandi is a jerk and Kim sucks - Kyle wins by default, and just barely, but I really think that whatever danger Kim is in, Kyle is more invested in a pissing contest with Brandi over who is the better enabler/BFF4EVAH.  I think at this point, and not that Kim deserves any better, Kim may is a, might I add piss-poor, trophy, fought over by competing narcissists. 

• Love 7

LisaV's pussy remarks ARE getting old, but all in all, she comes off with some good zingers.  Also, her bawdy remarks are usually made either in her TH's or at a time when its not inappropriate.  When she's with a group of women who have all made risqué comments at times, I have no problem with it.  However, if such a remark were to be made in a setting like Brandi's finger-banging remark was made, then I wouldn't find it appropriate at all. 

• Love 5

Brandi likes to compare herself to Chelsea Handler (in fact she was trying to push her own late night talk show a while back). The difference is Chelsea can be bawdy but is usually pretty damn funny and whoever she is talking to is in the joke. Brandi just comes off as rude and offensive. Brandi doesn't see the disparity at all. She was so pissed when Chelsea slammed the HW shows. She acted in typical Brandi fashion & announced that she had made out with Chelsea's brother. So classy.

What Brandi completely misses is that most of the bawdy performers have intelligence behind their act.  For all of Howard Stern's fartman stuff, he's a brilliant interviewer. He knows how to shut off the sleeze and yet he can still be funny.  Brandi is just shock and shock.  

What I don't get is why Yolanda coddles her.  She's as offensive as they get.  There's nothing redeeming about her.  And she sure seems to be a shitty friend.

• Love 12

Also, her bawdy remarks are usually made either in her TH's or at a time when its not inappropriate.  When she's with a group of women who have all made risqué comments at times, I have no problem with it.  However, if such a remark were to be made in a setting like Brandi's finger-banging remark was made, then I wouldn't find it appropriate at all. 

It might have been on VPR but Lisa was overseeing a worker putting up the menu display box on the outside of PUMP.  She called out for Ken, who was around a corner to come watch while the workman pounded her box.  And then repeated it and laughed.  Now at the time, Lisa wasn't in my sites as being an ass, yet, so I didn't pay attention to if the worker was uncomfortable or not.   But even still, I'd say there was one example of her being inappropriate.

• Love 6

It might have been on VPR but Lisa was overseeing a worker putting up the menu display box on the outside of PUMP.  She called out for Ken, who was around a corner to come watch while the workman pounded her box.  And then repeated it and laughed.  Now at the time, Lisa wasn't in my sites as being an ass, yet, so I didn't pay attention to if the worker was uncomfortable or not.   But even still, I'd say there was one example of her being inappropriate.

Yes, there are times that LisaV is inappropriate, they all have been at times, all of them. Brandi is that way most of the time, 90% of the time she is way over the top inappropriate to the point, IMO, of being desperate and offensive at the same time.

• Love 5