Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Confessions Of A Housewife

• Start Topic

I appreciate everyone on this forum explaining God Damn House Gate in detail.  I just wish I never had to hear about it again.

I was thinking we should ask for a topic section called My GD House.  

I think what is most interesting to me is that previous go rounds really seemed to favor Kim's story.  Then years later after watching her lie and slur and stumble, we understand.  Kim just has no clue and goes through life expecting everything because she worked for 2 minutes in the 80's.  I know people like this.

• Love 11

I realized, if someone, especially a close family member of mine, kept implying I was 'thief' on national tv I would be done with them cold turkey. Aint no way in the world your going keep putting that label on me and think it's ok. It's almost like Kim is trying everything in her power to destroy Kyle's rep everytime she implies the theft analogy. Kim is doing some shady and damaging stuff to her sister.

I need to speak about Brandi's blog for this episode so I guess I'll take it to her thread. Just when I thought this selfish trick couldn't sink any lower. If it weren't for a certain well placed question mark... Ugh, I'm so disgusted I feel like I need a moment. I try to refrain from being too quick to refer to any of these women as bitches but Brandi is sorely testing me in this regard because seriously, who does this? Who does this shit? She is a hateful menace and the fact that she's wrapping this steaming pile of shit with a plea for donations for the "Walking for Wishes" event for the Make-a-Wish foundation because she's supposedly such a sweet, caring, and generous person makes me want to vomit.

From Brandi's Blog:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/brandi-glanville/brandi-kyle-is-hiding-something

I'm almost impressed with how Brandi and Kim have their vile behavior down to an art form.

I saw this pile of ghostwritten garbage. Brandi is only trying to defend Kim because thats her storyline. She sounds like a big ass idiot because not only did Kim work as a child but so did Kathy and Kyle. That's probably another reason why that home was left to the three daughters and not just Kim.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 14

I need to speak about Brandi's blog for this episode so I guess I'll take it to her thread. Just when I thought this selfish trick couldn't sink any lower. If it weren't for a certain well placed question mark... Ugh, I'm so disgusted I feel like I need a moment. I try to refrain from being too quick to refer to any of these women as bitches but Brandi is sorely testing me in this regard because seriously, who does this? Who does this shit? She is a hateful menace and the fact that she's wrapping this steaming pile of shit with a plea for donations for the "Walking for Wishes" event for the Make-a-Wish foundation because she's supposedly such a sweet, caring, and generous person makes me want to vomit. 

From Brandi's Blog:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/brandi-glanville/brandi-kyle-is-hiding-something

I'm almost impressed with how Brandi and Kim have their vile behavior down to an art form.

They both are professional victims, if they can find something, anything to cling on and blame someone else for their shortcomings , you better believe they will. They live by a different set of rules than what they demand for

The drink/ pop pills but that is not due to being addicts, it is because they are in 100% pain/ anxiety

They were cheated of a house/ cheated by a spouse

They do not flaunt their possessions because they are not materialistic (never mind they have nothing to flaunt)

They tell it is because they are honest, the rest can't say anything because that would "hurt the children"

Kim can call Kyle a thief at the drop of a hat but if Kyle defends herself then she is exposing her lovely sister

Brandi can slap others, throw wine and it should be forgiven because she was only "joking, if the others touch her then it is call assault

Brandi is allowed to meddle into Kim and Kyle's relationship but then chastises Eileen and LisaR for involving themselves in things that are none of their business

Kim can bring any family dirt but if anybody mentions her issues then they are destroying her family

It seems unbelievable to me (and based on their conversation it sounds like the other RHBH also ) find disturbing that these two (Kim and Brandi) have found themselves, they are twisted soul sisters who enable each others in their altered perception of reality were the rest of the world OWES them, were the rest of the world should pity them and cuddle them for the wrong decisions they made. In their mind it is not their responsibility to fix their lives , it is the people around them (family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, landlords, boyfriends, kids) who have to fix their problems, if they don't then that means they are evil and do not love them.  

Unfortunately Kim and Brandi are not the only people who think like this, in almost every family you can find someone with just much sense of entitlement , Sad.

• Love 15

Is English common in Holland? I noticed all the signs in that outdoor market were in English. It looked pretty touristy. Is that common in the tourist zones? Man I wished the USA valued languages more. IMHO all students in the US should also speak Spanish at least! I don't really and I hate thIs

I've noticed while watching dutch tv shows (with subtitles) that they'll speak dutch and then some expressions/sentences they'll insert english into. No one on the show seems to not know english, even though Dutch is clearly their first language.

• Love 1

I was thinking we should ask for a topic section called My GD House.  

I think what is most interesting to me is that previous go rounds really seemed to favor Kim's story.  Then years later after watching her lie and slur and stumble, we understand.  Kim just has no clue and goes through life expecting everything because she worked for 2 minutes in the 80's.  I know people like this.

I think Kim and her girl crush Brandi, would be far less bitter and angry at Kyle if Kyle prefaced her statements about herself, belongings and family as such:  "Mauricio is leasing a private jet and it is not nearly as big as the one Kim's former in-laws owned and she flew around on for two years." or " Mauricio got a chartered a yacht for summer vacation and it is only 150 feet where the one Kim sailed around on in 1989 was 200 feet,"  "I have four children but Kathy and Kim had four children first."  Even when Kyle mentioned Kim had asked for Brooke to get the listing, Kim sounded so put out that Kyle would include her daughter as a listing agent on the sale of their home.  I think that the very idea that this year Kyle chose to highlight her husbands ever growing success has really taken a toll on the sisters' relationship.  I truly believe that Brandi befriending and earning Kim's confidence was done more so to irritate Kyle and it is working.  Brandi's blog is very odd about 70% of it has nothing to do with this episode.

I have now watched the episode twice-was Scheana involved in it?  Was she at the wedding?  Brandi brings her up again in her blog.

• Love 9

As far as I know, Kim was not blindfolded and driven to an "undisclosed" location to meet with Kyle.  She knew full well where they were meeting in Palm Springs and could have easily spoken up and said "no" when Kyle suggested it. 

After spending years (decades) caring for her sister both emotionally and financially (and not to mention treating her sister's kids as if they are practically her own), I fully and strongly disagree that Kyle's intention was to hurt Kim.  They both love and have a strong connection to Palm Springs, and they needed to be in a place to hash things out without the other housewives or even the usual distractions like kids, dogs, etc.  The PS house was an ideal location for that. 

I don't think Kyle ever thinks her actions are going to hurt Kim and while well intended even I could see that talking it out in that beautiful new home wasn't going to end well. Does Kyle even know Kim at all?

• Love 5

Worth repeating.

Fozzy Bear - about all the signs being in English, I've found that European cities have dual signs because Americans only speak one language, whereas Europeans speak more than one. During my six months in Amsterdam, I met only one person who didn't speak English to me (and far better English than on the HWs shows), and it was an 80-year-old woman.

No, this has nothing to do with Americans. English is now the universal language for business and political purposes (used to be French, actually). Therefore, signs are also in English and in many countries, people learn the language from a young age. It has nothing to do with American travelers. Now, Americans who don't try to learn a few words in another language to communicate respectfully when in another country is a different story.

• Love 5

So after my husband and I watched this episode we both decided the following:

1. We have to now find a way to own property in PS, because DAMN that was gorgeous.

2. We need to each find an opportunity to accuse one of our siblings of stealing our GD House. I told him that it only really works if it is slurred drunkenly during the heat of an argument. He said that was a given because otherwise what is the point of making such an accusation?

He said that I would get bonus points if I pointed my finger in my sister's face while making the accusation, and that was when I reminded him that our family believes that if any unwanted body part invades the others personal space, the person doing the invading risks losing said body part. I told him he could try it with his brother and he said, I don't think guys do the finger point thing, so it might actually be hilarious enough to work.

Honestly, aside from these boards, the only reason i even watch this show is because of how much fun he and I have making fun of the women. 

• Love 14

Why was Brandi's date Andre hanging out on the red light district?  Perhaps he didn't have the 50 Euros to spend on one the sex workers so he settled for an old trollop like Brandi.  Forget his age just seems like an iffy place to meet a guy. 

That's what I thought too--maybe he thought he bought her?

It is much more likely that she bought HIM.

• Love 15

I don't think Kyle ever thinks her actions are going to hurt Kim and while well intended even I could see that talking it out in that beautiful new home wasn't going to end well. Does Kyle even know Kim at all?

I think that people in general are to be forgiven for not anticipating a negative reaction to a gesture meant to be kind. Kyle is in some denial about the depth of Kim's jealousy and spite. She is aware of Kim's power over her and maybe, as has been suggested, wanted to assert some of her own power to counter it, thus a location she controlled. If your nature is generous, lack of generosity in others is truly a surprise. Me, I'm thrilled when people I know have success, but I know many people who, despite their own security, cannot be happy for anyone else. It's been said over and over that Kyle should separate from Kim. One more example.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 10

I think that people are general are to be forgiven for not anticipating a negative reaction to a gesture meant to be kind. Kyle is in some denial about the depth of Kim's jealousy and spite. She is aware of Kim's power over her and maybe, as has been suggested, wanted to assert some of her own power to counter it, thus a location she controlled. If your nature is generous, lack of generosity in others is truly a surprise. Me, I'm thrilled when people I know have success, but I know many people who, despite their own security, cannot be happy for anyone else. It's been said over and over that Kyle should separate from Kim. One more example.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I think that Kyle is always hoping that Kim has changed. She likes to say that she has. One of the first things she threw out to Kyle is that she is not the same person she was 3  years ago. She seemed to want some type of acknowledgment for not bringing up the house for the last few years. Kyle said that they had talked about all their issues and had resolved things after Kim out of rehab. Or she thought that they were resolved. Kim then said that it turns out that they hadn't really resolved them. How fucked up is all of this? I think that part of their dynamic is that Kyle is always thinking that Kim is different, and is always a bit surprised to find out that she is not. 

• Love 10

But then why couldn't Kim have said no to Palm Springs?  Is Kyle supposed to know Kim better than Kim knows herself? 

• Love 10

Well, what the fuck?  Where are they supposed to meet?  In a ramshackle hut?  On the side of the road?  In the dream world where Kim has taken up permanent residence?  They were in HOLLAND and Kim's nose was out of joint (or cocaine).  They flew to ANOTHER FREAKING CONTINENT and that wasn't enough for Kim to simmer down.

I have a mentor (very Black church mother, if you understand the reference) who noted years ago that I tended to downplay my accomplishments, intelligence and insightfulness in order to make others more comfortable.  She said to me words that I use as one of my mantras: "Never apologize for the way God chooses to bless you."  Now, not everyone believes in God and/or blessings, but the point stands.  Kyle doesn't have to shrink in order for Kim to feel bigger.  Kim's self-esteem is her own responsibility.  Kyle shouldn't have to hide her house, her husband or her happiness so that Kim's feelings aren't hurt.  Bitch, fix your gotdamn lashes and come eat this burnt ass chicken.  Ain't nobody got time for her shenanigans.

Your entire post made me smile. 

"Very Black church mother"? Something I haven't heard before. Education on these boards always makes me feel better about myself. 

• Love 6

Because she's a bitch.

She knew it would throw Kim.  Even so, Kyle is the one who started the screaming and pointing her fingers.  She was so thrilled to hurt Kim with her Brandi dirt.  Even though Lipsa hasn't stopped talking to anyone and everyone who would listen all damn season about Kim's sobriety.  

Let's not forget the wine tasting Kyle arranged for the HW's spa weekend which made Kim so uncomfortable she ended up leaving.   It takes two to tango and both of the Richard's sisters are tangoing their asses off.  Half the shit they do to each other is probably subconscious.

• Love 8

But then why couldn't Kim have said no to Palm Springs?  Is Kyle supposed to know Kim better than Kim knows herself?

I guess that it would be better if Kyle never let Kim in any of her houses.  She should just invite Kim's children but let Kim know she is not welcome since it's not her GD house?  

• Love 14

I wonder what setting would have worked for Kim? She seems almost impossible to please. I don't believe for a second that she isn't jealous of Kyle's Bel Air home too. 

One moment I liked in Palm Springs was when Kyle made the comment about how "we" love the the desert and Kim thinks Kyle is talking about herself and Mauricio but Kyle clarifies and tells her that she meant the two of them. They both have positive memories associated with the desert and I think Kyle maybe wanted to invite Kim to stay as a way of telling her that she'd be able to come there in the future and that it's still going to be a kind of getaway family home with Kim and her kids being apart of that. It was a nice setting but because Kim can't be happy for Kyle and she ends up finding it all to be offensive.

Provided that Kim and Kyle patch things up it seems to me that lucky Kim is going to have another place where she'll be able to put up her feet every so often so it's sad that she can't seem to see anything positive from this first visit. Is there any doubt that Kyle and Mauricio are generous when it comes to their family and would be fine with Kim and/or her kids (possibly some stipulations with Chad not snarking) using the house from time to time? That's basically what was going on with the other house so what's the big deal?

• Love 16

What's confusing to me is why Kim is so bitter at the things Kyle has, but isn't bitter towards Kathy Hilton.  I get that Kim feels her childhood was stolen and that the success her family had was on her back, but shouldn't her anger be directed towards her dead mom instead of Kyle? I think she feels Kyle didn't suffer in the same way she did. There's so much genuine anger there. 

• Love 8

Well, what the fuck?  Where are they supposed to meet?  In a ramshackle hut?  On the side of the road?  In the dream world where Kim has taken up permanent residence?  They were in HOLLAND and Kim's nose was out of joint (or cocaine).  They flew to ANOTHER FREAKING CONTINENT and that wasn't enough for Kim to simmer down.

I have a mentor (very Black church mother, if you understand the reference) who noted years ago that I tended to downplay my accomplishments, intelligence and insightfulness in order to make others more comfortable.  She said to me words that I use as one of my mantras: "Never apologize for the way God chooses to bless you."  Now, not everyone believes in God and/or blessings, but the point stands.  Kyle doesn't have to shrink in order for Kim to feel bigger.  Kim's self-esteem is her own responsibility.  Kyle shouldn't have to hide her house, her husband or her happiness so that Kim's feelings aren't hurt.  Bitch, fix your gotdamn lashes and come eat this burnt ass chicken.  Ain't nobody got time for her shenanigans.

Your mentor gave you a precious gift. And I say that without even the slightest shade of snark intended. (Is that allowed here?)

• Love 14

Now THIS is what Kim should laminate and frame in HER goddamn house.

I think Kim maybe needs everyone to hand her a questionnaire before she goes anywhere with them or does anything.  Will a) upset you more than b)?  We could try for c) if neither of those are satisfactory to your delicate sensibilities.

This is why I could never be friends with Kim.  EVERYTHING is a slight to her.  Don't say hello?  You're a bitch.  Invite her to your beautiful home to hash out issues you concocted in your stupid head?  You're a bitch.  Don't call first?  You're a bitch.

At this point, I'm shocked Kyle isn't hooked on Xanax just to handle the anxiety of dealing with her sister.  Having to constantly second guess yourself because you cannot figure out what on earth pissed Kim off must be a full time fucking job.

Edited by CaughtOnTape
  • Love 17

I think that Kyle is always hoping that Kim has changed. She likes to say that she has. One of the first things she threw out to Kyle is that she is not the same person she was 3  years ago. She seemed to want some type of acknowledgment for not bringing up the house for the last few years. Kyle said that they had talked about all their issues and had resolved things after Kim out of rehab. Or she thought that they were resolved. Kim then said that it turns out that they hadn't really resolved them. How fucked up is all of this? I think that part of their dynamic is that Kyle is always thinking that Kim is different, and is always a bit surprised to find out that she is not. 

Oh, Kyle is straight up right.  Kim is NOT the same person she was 3 years ago.  She's worse.

• Love 13

Your entire post made me smile. 

"Very Black church mother"? Something I haven't heard before. Education on these boards always makes me feel better about myself. 

I use that to reference a particular subset of women.  Older Black women in the Church, usually responsible for the "mothering" of the congregation.  Both nurturing and fearful to behold.  Pressed and dressed.  Hat pinned in place, prayer cloth on lap, lips pursed.  Hallelujah and hellfire in one righteous, colorful package.

Your mentor gave you a precious gift. And I say that without even the slightest shade of snark intended. (Is that allowed here?)

Thank you so much.  I agree.

• Love 18

I wish my brother would hurry the hell up and by a fabulous vacation house and invite me over to rub my face in it.

Jesus man, get off your ass and start Zillowing!

Lazy bastard.......

Slacker relatives. True burden.

• Love 14

I wish my brother would hurry the hell up and by a fabulous vacation house and invite me over to rub my face in it.

Lazy bastard.......

Of course that would mean he would have to steal your current house from you, sell it and use the proceeds to buy said fabulous vaca home

• Love 8

I think everything all of them do is calculated for a reaction or to extend their screen time.  From what they wear to what they eat to where they go.  Always.  And if they aren't doing the calculations, Bravo is doing it for them.

I don't think for a minute that Kyle, when told that they'd be filming at her new house, didn't think there might be drama.  She was counting on it.  Just as much as Kim was when she said she'd go. 

Those two, like peas in a pod. 

• Love 8

The "You Stole my Goddamned House" story was rehashed over the years on the TWOP boards and I don't think any facts ever came out that were in conflict with the basic outline of: the house was left to all three girls, Kim 'needed' money and Kathy didn't want to be a co-owner so Kyle and Mauricio offered to buy them out at fair market value.  With the sale being run through two realtors (Rick and Mo) whose livelihoods depend upon a sterling reputation it does not make sense that anything shady was done.   Also especially with family involved because you can never run away from a shady decision at their expense.  Kim tried to buy her way back in with 20K but the co-ownership ship had sailed by then.  (Can you imagine making decisions with Kim and getting money out of her?  I cannot fathom that it would be a pleasant experience.)  I think that one of the most shocking things to us on the old boards was that Kim needed money because she was still on the Davis gravy train ($300,000 per year for alimony and child support?) and had been on it for years.  It was shocking to my middle class mind anyway.

What was new to me here was that Kim's mother bought her a house.  Where's Kathy's house from Mom?  Where's Kyles'?  And the posters on here who have said that Kim apparently lost that house over the years and has been a nomad ever since have just cracked me up.  I picture her literally losing the house.  Wandering the streets of PS, looking for her house and asking people "Have you seen my house?  I thought it was over here but now I'm not sure.  Where did I leave that?"

To me the important thing about the house story was where it came in the evening.  Kim didn't want to answer to Kyle about Brandi's loose lips and deflected to the old YouStoleMyGoddamnedHouse! story.  She seems quite practiced at this deflection thing.  I was actually following the house story because of Kim's THs that had her really pissed off about being invited to PS until I realized that all her talking heads were filmed much later and they were emphasizing what she wants us to remember from that night.

• Love 17

Lazy bastard.......

Hee!

Seriously, if Kim was smart, she would see "free vacation home whenever I want it" as opposed to "symbol of my own failures and proof that they stole my GD house." Kyle and Mo have always been generous with their shit and I'm sure they'd let Kim stay there any time. She's so mad she can't see that their success means good things for her too.

• Love 20

Of course that would mean he would have to steal your current house from you, sell it and use the proceeds to buy said fabulous vaca home

Hey, hey, steal my dying mother's house.  The man has standards!

• Love 6

Damn it! Now I want my very own very black church mother.
  • Love 8

I don’t get the whole “equity loan” Kim is talking about – you can’t take one out without the consent of everybody on the mortgage (I am assuming CA is no different).  However, I can totally see her being cash strapped and TRYING to do it, and the others “loaning” her 20K against her share rather than risk the house on Kim’s ability to follow through and make timely payments.

• Love 4

Is the "Kathy has my back", "Kathy is a real sister" new?  Seems to me when Kyle & Mauricio bought out BOTH sisters, if Kathy had any feeling that they were trying to steal Kim's portion, Kathy would have spoken up then.    I'm just not getting it.  Kyle redid the old house, and when it was time to put it up for sale, obviously there was a discussion about who would get the listing.   It wasn't Kim's at the time to have any say in the sale.  So, Kyle was right - it was well before it went into escrow.     Kim stiffened up, got that angry look when Kyle explained that Kim was in no position to carry a portion of the mortgage.   Oops, she sure didn't want her irresponsible financial state brought into that discussion.   Brandi has heard one side of this story, and it's the side that's twisted and filled with delusion.  Without questioning Kim, she just believed what she heard.  Why not?  She's also always felt cheated out of what she believed should have been hers. Two peas in a pod.   They both seem to resent people who are stable - financially & emotionally.  

Somebody, and sorry for not remembering who, mentioned the decor.  Most of the houses in PS area are second homes, and they are usually sold furnished.  When not in use by the owner, they are rented as vacation homes. 

• Love 4

I don’t get the whole “equity loan” Kim is talking about – you can’t take one out without the consent of everybody on the mortgage (I am assuming CA is no different).  However, I can totally see her being cash strapped and TRYING to do it, and the others “loaning” her 20K against her share rather than risk the house on Kim’s ability to follow through and make timely payments.

When I heard the "equity loan" deal I didn't assume it was on the house in question.  I thought that she had taken an equity loan on her other PS house, or the one she owned in LA to get the money to buy back into the original house. I could be wrong, but that is just where my head went. 

• Love 2

Let's not forget the wine tasting Kyle arranged for the HW's spa weekend which made Kim so uncomfortable she ended up leaving.   It takes two to tango and both of the Richard's sisters are tangoing their asses off.  Half the shit they do to each other is probably subconscious.

Am I missing something here?  When was this?  I vaguely recall there being some sort of spa day that Kyle had arranged for the ladies and how upset she was when they all got there and there was wine for them all.  She felt bad because that had not been something she'd requested and she was afraid that it would make Kim uncomfortable.  Kim reassured her that she was fine with it and not uncomfortable with wine being present.  Am I remembering this incorrectly?

• Love 12

I asked a German friend once about this.  In Holland the language is Dutch so they do more of the English signage since it is silly to do Dutch/German/French/Italian/English and Dutch is not  common.  She said it is less likely to see this in France since they have laws against using any language but French.  She said Germany you see this in cities with a large US military population.  She said there just aren't enough signs in Italy to make it matter.  LOL  So English is universal since most European countries have some English in school.

I've been all over Western  Europe. UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, France, Italy ,Germany, Austria, and I have always found lots of signs in English. I think part of that is because the German in France may not speak French, but  he probably speaks English.  The Italian in Denmark probably doesn't speak danish but he speaks English. etc. etc.  A French person and a German  person may not speak each others language but they both probably speak English. Most Western and Central Europeans  now speak English as a second language to it is the back up universal European language.

• Love 2

I always thought "Big Kathy" was the perfect nickname for Kathleen Avanzino Richards Catain Catain Fenton (née Dugan). So relatable. Just a simple woman who loved her girls.

Ha! (and my apologies to the Big in your family :) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2

Am I remembering this incorrectly?

Yes in the real world.  In the Kim and Brandi lala land what you saw didn't happen.  Kyle is responsible for her sister's rent and sobriety so Kyle is really mean.  Kim is too addled from years of fame to make decisions.  Kim has her people make all the decisions.  So Kyle made a bad decision for Kim and should apologize for breathing the same air.

• Love 9

Am I missing something here?  When was this?  I vaguely recall there being some sort of spa day that Kyle had arranged for the ladies and how upset she was when they all got there and there was wine for them all.  She felt bad because that had not been something she'd requested and she was afraid that it would make Kim uncomfortable.  Kim reassured her that she was fine with it and not uncomfortable with wine being present.  Am I remembering this incorrectly?

No, your memory is perfect. It wasn't a big deal at all. Kim walked away for a moment, but said in her blog she felt more uncomfortable about the fact that everyone was asking her if she was OK. She said she was and she and Kyle had a nice lunch together and a nice moment after that. 

• Love 7

Yes in the real world.  In the Kim and Brandi lala land what you saw didn't happen.  Kyle is responsible for her sister's rent and sobriety so Kyle is really mean.  Kim is too addled from years of fame to make decisions.  Kim has her people make all the decisions.  So Kyle made a bad decision for Kim and should apologize for breathing the same air.

QuinnM, is this in response to my question regarding the spa day/wine tasting?  I'm confused...which is easy to do when trying to figure out what happened when with these ladies!

I really don't care about the goddamn house.

I really don't care about Kim, her "sobriety".

I really don't care about Kim & Kyle's relationship.

I really don't care about Brandi's "poor me" crap or her faux concern about her father (yes, faux. Bitch can get there by plane in 40min or by car in 5-6 hours). She can skip the stupid gold facial. Nice priorities.

I would like to see more of the desert, the home, freaking AMSTERDAM, hear the funny stories, and see more fabulous things. I Wouldve liked to have seen Eileen and Lisa R do their acting thing (more of it, at least). There's so much more than what we've been subjected to.

Note to Brandi/Bravo- just because you get people talking about the same thing over and over again, doesn't mean it's interesting. It is incredibly boring and repetitive.

• Love 10

No, your memory is perfect. It wasn't a big deal at all. Kim walked away for a moment, but said in her blog she felt more uncomfortable about the fact that everyone was asking her if she was OK. She said she was and she and Kyle had a nice lunch together and a nice moment after that. 

Do you remember which episode this was?

Hee!

Seriously, if Kim was smart, she would see "free vacation home whenever I want it" as opposed to "symbol of my own failures and proof that they stole my GD house." Kyle and Mo have always been generous with their shit and I'm sure they'd let Kim stay there any time. She's so mad she can't see that their success means good things for her too.

Thank you! Kim is to doped up to see this and that just shows the lack of clarity that comes with people who are addicts. Add to that, how angry and jealous Kim is of Kyle. I swear, the jealousy just oozes out of Kim with ease.

I made a similar point about Brandi. These are women who have successful lives and have good intentions with Brandi and want to see her do well. What does she do? She throws wine at them, slaps them, insults them, calls them old hags, accuses their spouses of cheating, accuses at least one of them of cheating on their spouse, she has made racist remarks, and on and on and on.

SistaLadybug - Brilliant post! On point! Kyle, nor should anyone else, be ashamed or bow down to Kim and worry about how she may feel because of her own insecurities. Ain't no one got time for that shit. Kim has every right to leave the show and not be in her sister's life if that shit bothers her that much.  Go, Kim, go! Go be besties with Brandi at her rental home in Reseda, or wherever the hell she lives. 

I had my own encounter with a Black church mother. Words of wisdom came out of that lady's mouth that will stay with me forever. Lord have mercy!

I vaguely recall there being some sort of spa day that Kyle had arranged for the ladies and how upset she was when they all got there and there was wine for them all.  She felt bad because that had not been something she'd requested and she was afraid that it would make Kim uncomfortable.  Kim reassured her that she was fine with it and not uncomfortable with wine being present.  Am I remembering this incorrectly?

You are. Kim clearly let Kyle know she was fine and she had no ill will about what happened. Imagine that? Kim actually let her sister know all is good! Kim even confirmed she was fine with the scene in her blog.  So, rather than rely on comments, you can watch the episode again and read Kim's blog to get the facts.  

Do you remember which episode this was?

It is the episode where they went to Santa Barbara for a spa treatment and wine sampling.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

Yea, it was at the beginning of the Poker Night episode. The episode started with the spa day, and ended with the Poker Game from hell. 

Wow, I totally blocked that from my memory.  All I can remember from that episode is the poker game from hell.  

• Love 2

Kyle addressed this either in her blog or an interview and said she was told it was going to be a luncheon with wine pairings. That really is different then bellying up to the bar and having just wine poured in front of you.

• Love 7