Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Thank you for the timeline, @emmawoodhouse!

6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

he was in the front office, not in a store.

In my mind's eye, he was totally making tacos while blasted. LOL Reality is less exciting but makes more sense. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Is there a Not!Nurie missing from that picture?

One of the boys, Gabriel, I think, is missing as is Nurie.   The picture obviously could've been taken at a time when Nurie was back in Florida, but I've got no explanation as to why one of the boys still living at home isn't there.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Is there a Not!Nurie missing from that picture?

Nurie and Timothy are missing. I think this was taken during a grifting tour that Timothy couldn't go on because of his job.

• Useful 7
21 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

eta Found him on LinkedIn. They are in Conway. Can't spell the name of the college, but it starts with O. 😁

Ouachita? (pronounced wash i tah).   

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

One of the boys, Gabriel, I think, is missing as is Nurie.   The picture obviously could've been taken at a time when Nurie was back in Florida, but I've got no explanation as to why one of the boys still living at home isn't there.

I think that's actually Gabriel on the end with the glasses (he's grown a lot lately, though he also looks strangely photoshopped in, which might account for the height) and Philip is missing? Maybe he got so thin he doesn't show up in pictures...

2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

I think TimBits and Nurie are the missing ones. Nurie because she is probably living her best life in Florida without BME pulling the strings; and TimBits because he may have pissed BME off for some trivial reason.

OK,  I haven't looked at them closely in a while and didn't realize how tall the other boys had gotten,

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 1

the original pic is from their Oct. trip to PA. I can't remember if that was when they recorded their CD or whatever at the "professional studio", but i think it was. this has been filtered a bit because the top of Olivia's dress in the original was orange and the waif's flour sack dress was lilac color. but those are all the same outfits they were wearing in a bunch of posed pics on that trip

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Is that Renee next to Gabriel? That "smile" is scary. Almost like she's screaming for help between the clenched teeth.

Yep, she's always got a pained smile in photos.  She seems to be wound tighter than a 2 dollar watch, poor girl.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Maybe when she's married and away from BME we'll find out what her real smile looks like, like we did with Nurie. 

Don't worry because like with the other Not!Nurie, this future mr. NotNurie will have it laid on his heart to stay close to her family because that's what she BME wants.

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I am going straight to hell for thinking what I am thinking.  Anyone else think she will avoid medical care, including testing, at all costs so as to 'prove' that she was right all along about the pandemic?

ETA: I wouldn't mind hearing that she and/or Shrek ended up in the ER but I pray her malnourished kids don't get too sick.

I was just thinking about her poor, underfed, unvaccinated children. I really hope they don't get sick! 

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I am going straight to hell for thinking what I am thinking.  Anyone else think she will avoid medical care, including testing, at all costs so as to 'prove' that she was right all along about the pandemic?

ETA: I wouldn't mind hearing that she and/or Shrek ended up in the ER but I pray her malnourished kids don't get too sick.

I am starting to wonder. We have had 7 cases in less than a week at work and today someone in my department came in sick (she is developmentally disabled and I blame her parents). It is hitting everyone. 

Best meme I found was about the vaccinated catching Covid just like the unvaccinated..... The "doctor" answers "Serena Williams and I both play tennis".... mike drop! 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I am starting to wonder. We have had 7 cases in less than a week at work and today someone in my department came in sick (she is developmentally disabled and I blame her parents). It is hitting everyone. 

Best meme I found was about the vaccinated catching Covid just like the unvaccinated..... The "doctor" answers "Serena Williams and I both play tennis".... mike drop! 

Breakthrough cases abound amongst the vaccinated too.  I work in an OB/GYN office where, most days, we have at least 4 providers.  Last week, I was a one man band due to COVID and people taking time off for the holiday.  That doesn't even count the multiple medical assistants, nurses and office staff who also were out due to breakthrough COVID.  And we've all been vaccinated and boosted.

If Jill and the rest of the Rodriguii have COVID; well it was inevitable.  If anything, it would be surprising that it took this long to happen, presuming Jill ever would've told us if she'd had it in the past.

• Love 22
28 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Make that 8 cases in 6 days! Just got another email. 

Edited by libgirl2
37 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Breakthrough cases abound amongst the vaccinated too.  I work in an OB/GYN office where, most days, we have at least 4 providers.  Last week, I was a one man band due to COVID and people taking time off for the holiday.  That doesn't even count the multiple medical assistants, nurses and office staff who also were out due to breakthrough COVID.  And we've all been vaccinated and boosted.

Oh for sure on that, but I think the odds are in your favor that you won't get as sick. Doesn't mean its impossible but I'll take my chances with the shot or "jab" as Jill says so cleverly (in her own moronic mind). 

• Love 12

I bet it's going through the Duggars as well after that well attended New Year's Eve party.  They will all brush it off as bronchitis or the flu or something--that is until an elderly relative gets very sick.  The Bates have seen bad things happen from Covid.  Erin was very ill, Kelly's mother is still recovering after losing her new husband to the virus. And after that I still don't think they are vaccinated~

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I hope the children stay well. I'd say Shrek is most at risk. He always looks ill anyway.

I think if either Jill or David get sick enough, they'll go right to the emergency room, which, unfortunately for the medical staff, is probably what they should do. Jill will try to avoid saying anything about Covid or will lie, but we all know how much she loves to post pictures of people in hospitals. 

Of course, maybe the Rods' Amish neighbors have some ivermectin Best Momma could grift. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

I hope the children stay well. I'd say Shrek is most at risk. He always looks ill anyway.

I think if either Jill or David get sick enough, they'll go right to the emergency room, which, unfortunately for the medical staff, is probably what they should do. Jill will try to avoid saying anything about Covid or will lie, but we all know how much she loves to post pictures of people in hospitals. 

Of course, maybe the Rods' Amish neighbors have some ivermectin Best Momma could grift. 

Jill is the sort to go to the ER and then decide to direct her own treatment.  She would probably demand Ivermectin and threaten a lawsuit if the hospital doesn't give it to her.  I know someone who works in the hospital with COVID patients.  She said that many, if not most, of the unvaccinated patients admitted to the hospital then want to dictate their care.  They do all sorts of 'research' on crackpot websites and then insist on unproven, sometimes dangerous, therapies while being skeptical of the standard treatments.  And, all the while, being condescending and rude to people who have literally spent their entire adult lives caring for the sick and insisting that random websites run by people with no education or experience in health care are equally valid.

Edited by Rootbeer
9 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Jill is the sort to go to the ER and then decide to direct her own treatment.  She would probably demand Ivermectin and threaten a lawsuit if the hospital doesn't give it to her.  I know someone who works in the hospital with COVID patients.  She said that many, if not most, of the unvaccinated patients admitted to the hospital then want to dictate their care once they're admitted.  They do all sorts of 'research' on crackpot websites and then insist on unproven, sometimes dangerous, 'treatments' while being skeptical of the standard treatments.

If she does that, I hope she gets exactly what she deserves. I wouldn’t be surprised if she treats her kids with Plexus when they get sick. I’m surprised she’s not into the whole essential oils nonsense.

19 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Jill is the sort to go to the ER and then decide to direct her own treatment.  She would probably demand Ivermectin and threaten a lawsuit if the hospital doesn't give it to her. 

Unfortunately, I know of a few people who are guilty of that behavior. 😥

Addie (sp?) and Ellie left NJ and by now should be at Alyssa’s for a week. I really hope the girls enjoy their stay in Florida, but it seems they are used as baby sitters. Perhaps is preferable to baby sitting their nieces and nephews at home. 

• Love 2

Isn’t SEVERE diarrhea a side effect from ivermectin? She already has SEVERE verbal diarrhea of the mouth… 

I worry for the malnourished rodlets. They are truly at risk. 

I highly doubt the Rodlets been vaccinated against anything…

17 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Maybe we are due for:

Hi this is Timmy Rodrigues and I ran off with mom’s phone and to marry a Dingus. Bye ! I am SEVERELY FREE.

And then poor Tim will be in SEVERE trouble.

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I see Jill posts daily. Nothing for 3 days. 

Maybe we are due for:

Hi this is Timmy Rodrigues and I ran off with mom’s phone and to marry a Dingus. Bye ! I am SEVERELY FREE.

I think it’s actually been 5 days as of today.  Her last post was on December 30th.  I’ll bet she has Covid, which means the entire family will most likely have it too, along with anyone else she’s been in contact with.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I think it’s actually been 5 days as of today.  Her last post was on December 30th.  I’ll bet she has Covid, which means the entire family will most likely have it too, along with anyone else she’s been in contact with.  

Jill posted a live Instagram story on 12/31. I saved a portion to laugh at my leisure. 

• LOL 7

Maybe she had her account suspended. My conspiracy theory loving cousin gets her account suspended often. Depending on how many times it’s happened to her before, it could be upwards of 30 days. 

If they have the Devil’s Rona and it’s SEVERE, she’d be grifting, calling all prayer warriors, grifting some more, singing the praises of Plelxus, more grifting, etc. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Trillium said:

Maybe she had her account suspended. My conspiracy theory loving cousin gets her account suspended often. Depending on how many times it’s happened to her before, it could be upwards of 30 days. 

If they have the Devil’s Rona and it’s SEVERE, she’d be grifting, calling all prayer warriors, grifting some more, singing the praises of Plelxus, more grifting, etc. 

there are so many people catching it and considering they didn't do a thing to try to prevent it, well I wouldn't be surprised. 

• Love 8

OMG ~ if she did indeed have her account suspended all we shall hear about is PERSECUTION!!!!! If she is indeed down for the count with COVID, and, in turn, taking her whole family down with her… all we shall hear about is GRIFTING!!!!!

Both scenarios are plausible to me. My only concern is those poor waifs she calls children. I want them to remain as healthy as possible. As much as I despise BME and GWE, my heart breaks for those poor children who do not know anything else.

• Love 13