Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

This is the same Jill who, for most of Nurie's courtship and engagement, referred to her future son-in law as "Anna DUGGAR'S brother," rarely as Nathan.

She would sell her own soul for a TV show and she knows it.

Jill has no soul in my opinion…

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Zella said:

The only way Jill got offered a TV show deal is if it was someone interested in making the next Tiger King, with fewer tigers and somehow, possibly, even more crazy. 

so a mix of My Strange Addiction(s) -plexus and attention and Vanilla Ice Goes Amish????

• LOL 10

Oh, Jill likes being persecuted as much as she likes comments about how awesome she is - maybe even more. She clearly believes that being persecuted for her beliefs makes her superior to other Christians. Jesus himself would tell her to get off the cross.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

I honestly think Jill is barely injured. If she was in such SEVERE pain she’d be home, not doing non stop grifting/traveling/painting for the last 6 weeks (ha as if she actually continued painting. I think she painted only as long as she was shot for the video)…

who paid for her to see a MEDICAL doctor? There was no go fund me for that or their expenses… shocking that she didn’t grift a new wheelchair accessible van lol. 

Jill spends other people’s $. Who is sponsoring her? Lord Daniel?

I’m 99% sure that the whole family is on Medicaid and receives SNAP. And I support that! Jill, however, will never admit it. And the poster above was right - no doctor would simply say “I think you pulled something.” Unless he/she knew that Jill would never be able to comprehend if bigger, medical words were used!

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Oh, Jill likes being persecuted as much as she likes comments about how awesome she is - maybe even more. She clearly believes that being persecuted for her beliefs makes her superior to other Christians. Jesus himself would tell her to get off the cross.

But HOW exactly is she being persecuted? 

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She was so busy posting about herself yesterday that she forgot Veterans Day until just now. 

Nice work, bitch. 

Someone should ask her when one of her sons is going to join the military. It would probably do wonders for them. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Teriacky said:

Looks like Jill forgot to photoshop her many chins…

Why are you SEVERELY persecuting me? I am Jeasause’s most favorite person. I’m the godliest of them all.

”Jill Rodrigues “ 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She was so busy posting about herself yesterday that she forgot Veterans Day until just now. 

Nice work, bitch. 

Technically she didn’t even do that, unless it’s on Instagram.

AAC50CAC-A79A-413B-9541-780EF5A4DC26.jpeg

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

DFE8A36C-859C-460D-8A22-7D73819F422A.jpeg

🙄 apparently that doesn’t apply to Jill 

And she's a lying liar who lies. I'll bet they ask her NOT to share, knowing she'll do it anyway, because nobody enjoys social media more than Jill.

• Love 16

DFE8A36C-859C-460D-8A22-7D73819F422A.jpeg

🙄 apparently that doesn’t apply to Jill 

It seems to me that JILL is the only one who can’t respect that.

B5AFE8D2-024F-4444-A820-78F75B013CC8.jpeg

A25F7887-35E4-4447-BCCC-E1608B5C6343.jpeg

Look at HUNKS gut. It’s the size of several of his kids. Bet it weighs as much as 3 Rodlets. What a sad excuse for a father, and Jillbell isn’t any better.

Many would disagree with the “too much time on our hands,” Jill. Especially overworked parents! Those parents who work, sometimes multiple jobs, to provide for their kids. Something she would know nothing about.

Jill is one of those “pro life” people who demand  that all women continue unwanted pregnancies, yet don’t want to assist needy kids after they’re born. When their parents have to work multiple jobs to support them and thus are rarely home to raise their kids, and those kids subsequently start skipping school and getting into trouble, she will still judge the parents for not being there. She is the judgmental and hateful one.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 19
28 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Jill is one of those “pro life” people who demands that all women continue unwanted pregnancies, yet don’t want to assist needy kids after they’re born. When their parents have to work multiple jobs to support them and thus are rarely home to raise their kids, and those kids subsequently start skipping school and getting into trouble, she will still judge the parents for not being there. She is the judgmental and hateful one.

Jill is also one who then judges them when she sees what see deems "unmarried ladies" with a child anywhere in public.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jill is also one who then judges them when she sees what see deems "unmarried ladies" with a child anywhere in public.

Right. Never mind that those women could be widows or have a seriously ill spouse.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Right. Never mind that those women could be widows or have a seriously ill spouse.

Or.......horror of all horrors........their spouse might be at work........earning a living to support those children........so that they can have .........food ........clothes.....and medical care!!!!! I know, it is too terrible to contemplate!   Those heathens!  Why aren't they printing Smiley face Bible tracts and grifting like Jill and Hunk?   Surely TLC will give Jill and Hubby their own show so that they can lead all of us sinners to the light! Start writing letters to TLC now everyone!  The very future of our families depends on it. When Jill sees the veritable outcry from all of us for her blessed leadership,  she will relent and allow her family to lead us through a television ministry! It will be a sacrifice for her, but she won't let us down!!!

Edited by Liddy52
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

never mind Jill is shown clowning around in the mall and elsewhere with Kaylee, Renee, Tessie and one or the other waifs quite often with no man in sight. What if people thought Janessa was Kaylee's and Kaylee was an unmarried lady??

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Just how does she know that these individuals are "unmarried ladies?" Does she go up to them and ask if they have a spouse or if the child with them is their child? If she does I hope that one day one of these women will say yes I have a spouse but SHE is working. And then stand back and watch Jill's head explode.  Maybe according to Jill a woman must not go out in public unaccompanied by her spouse lest she be thought of as a loose woman. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Just how does she know that these individuals are "unmarried ladies?" Does she go up to them and ask if they have a spouse or if the child with them is their child? If she does I hope that one day one of these women will say yes I have a spouse but SHE is working. And then stand back and watch Jill's head explode.  Maybe according to Jill a woman must not go out in public unaccompanied by her spouse lest she be thought of as a loose woman. 

Jilly judges pretty much anyone and everyone, people she sees in public, the churches they grift from and the people that are members etc

there is really no explaining - if you want a rodrigues rabbit hole to go down, try their blog. https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Maybe the television show offered a salary that would make the Rod's ineligible for all their government aid, and they might no longer receive love offerings.  Filming is "work".  Why work when you can grift.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Look at HUNKS gut. It’s the size of several of his kids. Bet it weighs as much as 3 Rodlets. What a sad excuse for a father, and Jillbell isn’t any better.

And poor Renee with her forced, pained smile…

34 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Okay, but Jill...no one who doesn't want their own social media would rather share themselves through "other's" social media. If they wanted to share a glimpse into their lives they would get their own social media. But that is their choice. You don't see Boob or Michelle posting incessantly about Bella just because Josiah and Lauren have decided to go off the grid. 

Of course Boob and Meechelle have no idea who Bella is, but your point is so true. I have friends who don’t post pix of their grandkids cos the actual parents of said children don’t want the kids pix on SM. JillR is a lying liar plus a hypocrite so her posting nonstop on SM isn’t surprising. I hope Nathan puts his foot down, didn’t he preach about the evils of SM once?

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, ozziemom said:

Of course Boob and Meechelle have no idea who Bella is, but your point is so true. I have friends who don’t post pix of their grandkids cos the actual parents of said children don’t want the kids pix on SM. JillR is a lying liar plus a hypocrite so her posting nonstop on SM isn’t surprising. I hope Nathan puts his foot down, didn’t he preach about the evils of SM once?

Yes he did. Since they don’t have SM themselves, they may not even know just how many of these pictures Jill posts.

• Useful 6
  • Love 5
Just now, ozziemom said:

I have friends who don’t post pix of their grandkids cos the actual parents of said children don’t want the kids pix on SM.

🙋‍♀️  As much as I would love to show off my granddaughters, my son and his wife don't post pictures, so neither do I.

Just another example of Jill only caring about Jill.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

🙋‍♀️  As much as I would love to show off my granddaughters, my son and his wife don't post pictures, so neither do I.

Just another example of Jill only caring about Jill.

I used to get permission from the parents - they always said yes - for the rare picture of the grands.  Now they are all teens or older and they don't want me posting. So I don't.  I wonder if Jill even asks or just tells.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I used to get permission from the parents - they always said yes - for the rare picture of the grands.  Now they are all teens or older and they don't want me posting. So I don't.  I wonder if Jill even asks or just tells.

Well since JillR is a lying liar, she probably tells Nurie that she only posted one picture. JillR’s version of the truth is usually a complete lie. 

And could they squeeze anymore people into that attic to paint? I’m not the neatest painter but all of them seem to be covered in paint. One of the NotNurie’s hands were completely drenched with paint. 

Has anyone spotted TimBits lately? Is he on JillR’s naughty list?

• Love 7
22 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

And why is that child wearing that sad gray sack? 

It seems like it’s not just paint...but a special product that you apply with a paint roller to give the wall texture.  

I am not a great painter and textured walls aren’t my thing, so I may not know what I’m talking about...but the process can’t be that messy can it?  (But maybe the NotNuries are having fun and enjoying a change of pace 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Love 3

I can't figure out how all of them are covered with paint splatter, yet the floor and 2 uncovered doors don't have any paint on them.

I have done lots of painting for people and this makes me cringe. The prep work is bad to non existant, cheap paint, probably the cheapest roller covers and inexperienced painters make a bad result. The ceiling - i just have no words.

but jilly will have ever inch of it covered in dust catching clutter just in time for nurie and nathan to visit MEME for thanksgiving

• Love 14
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I can't figure out how all of them are covered with paint splatter, yet the floor and 2 uncovered doors don't have any paint on them.

I have done lots of painting for people and this makes me cringe. The prep work is bad to non existant, cheap paint, probably the cheapest roller covers and inexperienced painters make a bad result. The ceiling - i just have no words.

but jilly will have ever inch of it covered in dust catching clutter just in time for nurie and nathan to visit MEME for thanksgiving

I’m thinking MAMA told them to get themselves dirty. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Look at the ceiling. You can she the sheet rock panels.

image.thumb.png.0ddfad351f9c5f5717d82f08b323fb63.png

The textured paint is supposed to hide that.

I think they’re probably further along in real time. I really want to see what the “finished” renovation looks like.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The textured paint is supposed to hide that.

I think they’re probably further along in real time. I really want to see what the “finished” renovation looks like.

Most folks finish the taping and mudding so there is nothing that needs hiding. And the only thing that would come close to hiding that would be spray-on textured paint, otherwise none as popcorn ceilings, which, BTW, reached their peak in popularity in the 80s. 🙃

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Most folks finish the taping and mudding so there is nothing that needs hiding. And the only thing that would come close to hiding that would be spray-on textured paint, otherwise none as popcorn ceilings, which, BTW, reached their peak in popularity in the 80s. 🙃

Fitting, since Jill’s sense of style seems to be stuck in the 80s.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm a seasoned DIYer. Between my parents' homes, siblings' homes and my own homes, I've done it all. I'm seriously going to have nightmares over these rooms.

Just be glad you won't end up in that "guest room," lying in bed looking up at that awful ceiling, freezing in the winter and sweltering in the summer. 

• Love 9
On 11/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

They may not meet the minimum weight requirements.

My old boss spent 20 years in the Marines and he weighed 134 lbs with his clothes on.  He was also 5'6" tall.  We called him little man behind his back.

I do agree that if they can pass the entrance test, the military would be so good for the Rod boys and girls.

• Love 9