Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Good for Kim for not buying that "reconciliation on camera" bullshit Kyle was peddling, and more props to her for breaking off that destructive relationship.  Let Kyle find her storyline somewhere else, and she can take her mouthpiece Lipsa with her.  Mad props to Kim for saying IF they reconcile it won't be on a TV show, and it WILL be with a therapist.

Smartest thing Kim has done in years. 

It didn't look like Kyle was against reconciling off camera or going to a therapist . I think Kyle was open to everything to make things better. Kim was the one that said she was fine with the way things are.

• Love 8

The look on her face.  We'll have to wait and watch the whole thing.

I think she was shocked to hear Kim say that she was fine with the way things are; with them not talking or being in each others lives. After they showed that clip, Andy revealed that he and Kyle had talked right before the reunion and he asked her what she wanted, and she said that she wanted to find a resolution so that she and Kim could have a relationship. Andy said that it appeared hard for Kyle to hear Kim say that she was just fine with zero relationship. 

• Love 7

I think she was shocked to hear Kim say that she was fine with the way things are; with them not talking or being in each others lives. After they showed that clip, Andy revealed that he and Kyle had talked right before the reunion and he asked her what she wanted, and she said that she wanted to find a resolution so that she and Kim could have a relationship. Andy said that it appeared hard for Kyle to hear Kim say that she was just fine with zero relationship. 

The only way to make Brandi right is for Kim to cut Kyle out of her life and then proclaim Kyle isn't there for her.  Kyle because she takes her job responsibilities seriously will be in the public eye for the next month and be repeatedly asked how things are with her sister.  She is answering honestly-more than I can say for Kim.

Kim has always been vicious and this is the way she wants things she should have it that way.  I think Kim was pretty cocky when the Reunion was filmed thinking Monty would be around awhile longer and she would have companionship.  At some point Kim may regret the alienation and she will have a built in excuse for another medication error.

• Love 14

We don't know who started the separation, or all of the reasons why.

I do think Kim wanting a therapist with them, and especially refusing to do it on BRAVO is not only smart, but also the only way those two will ever really heal. 

Why did Kyle want to reconcile on the reunion anyway?  She has feet, a car, and a telephone.  Oh right!  Because she loves her Bravo moments, the tears, all of it.  Suffering for Kim IS Kyle's main storyline, of course she wanted it on camera.  (Ahem, kind of like Brandi said early this season.)

• Love 3

I do think Kim wanting a therapist with them, and especially refusing to do it on BRAVO is not only smart, but also the only way those two will ever really heal. 

Why did Kyle want to reconcile on the reunion anyway?  She has feet, a car, and a telephone.  Oh right!  Because she loves her Bravo moments, the tears, all of it.  Suffering for Kim IS Kyle's main storyline, of course she wanted it on camera.  (Ahem, kind of like Brandi said early this season.)

Yea, it's true we don't know who is the most responsible for the separation. I guess I had assumed it to be Kyle because of the dog bite, but that might not be right.

It is my hope that Kim is the one who wants to move away from Kyle. I don't think Kyle will ever do it because of family, loyalty, love, and because she is just a better person in general. If it is Kim who wants the separation, it takes the guilt away from Kyle. She won't have to listen to family or anyone else try to convince her she needs to move past whatever their issues are and just forgive. She can just go on with her life with the knowledge that it is Kim's decision. 

• Love 20

Well the fact that they were tweeting photos of them together at Halloween and all looked fine between then nothing after Kingsley bit Alexia and Kim blamed Alexia for getting bit speaks volumes IMO.

As to Kim saying therapy off camera, she immediately said that she was fine with the way things were, in other words, despite saying 1 thing, she meant the other. She was not honest about wanting to work on their, Kyle/Kim, relationship at all, she was just playing her normal sick twisted game on Kyle. 

I don't think Kyle meant that they would hash things out on the reunion but that they would at least start talking which would lead to the start of a reconciliation between them. JMO

• Love 12

What Andy said was that Kim and Kyle had not spoken in several months and Kyle had expressed to him maybe there could be some resolution. 

Kim stopped the communication shortly after her dog bit Kyle's daughter.  If someone won't answer their phone it would be very, very inappropriate to show up at the home of someone who claims to be caring for a mentally ill adult and a terminally man uninvited.  The Reunion provides an opportunity that most don't have.  Don't worry there was no resolution.  At this point if I were either of them I would want the therapy filmed because it would cut down on about half their conversations with each other which is calling the other out on the truth.  I t doesn't matter therapy boundaries have been broken before. 

Kim has every right to not want a relationship with her sister just as Kyle has every right to wish they had a relationship.  Once Kim is off the show I see no possibility of the two of them reuniting.  Kim will accuse Kyle of taking her job or making her lose her job.

• Love 5

"I turned down 'Diving with the Stars' " (well played, LisaR) -- and finally, an explanation for Kim Richards lack of employment over the years! -- she refused work because she just had too much "pride" (is that the street name for opiates these days?) 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15

What Andy said was that Kim and Kyle had not spoken in several months and Kyle had expressed to him maybe there could be some resolution.

Kim stopped the communication shortly after her dog bit Kyle's daughter. If someone won't answer their phone it would be very, very inappropriate to show up at the home of someone who claims to be caring for a mentally ill adult and a terminally man uninvited. The Reunion provides an opportunity that most don't have. Don't worry there was no resolution. At this point if I were either of them I would want the therapy filmed because it would cut down on about half their conversations with each other which is calling the other out on the truth. I t doesn't matter therapy boundaries have been broken before.

Kim has every right to not want a relationship with her sister just as Kyle has every right to wish they had a relationship. Once Kim is off the show I see no possibility of the two of them reuniting. Kim will accuse Kyle of taking her job or making her lose her job.

Nah, She'll say, "You stole my goddamned job!"

• Love 11

The only way to make Brandi right is for Kim to cut Kyle out of her life and then proclaim Kyle isn't there for her. Kyle because she takes her job responsibilities seriously will be in the public eye for the next month and be repeatedly asked how things are with her sister. She is answering honestly-more than I can say for Kim.

Kim has always been vicious and this is the way she wants things she should have it that way. I think Kim was pretty cocky when the Reunion was filmed thinking Monty would be around awhile longer and she would have companionship. At some point Kim may regret the alienation and she will have a built in excuse for another medication error.

Your post made me wonder how Kim gets out of doing any promotion for the show? She almost never appears on wwhl or any other show. I can understand Eileen, she has 2 other jobs.

Kim doesn't really do anything for this show.

So your point is spot on, Kyle answers all the questions about the season and her sister in the media, and Kim answers for nothing.

• Love 8

Imagine if Kim got an electric jolt every time she pointed that finger. I've long been convinced that is body language that they picked up from their mother. I wonder if Kathy does it. 

Kyle's neck there LOL. 

Kyle, I feel your frustration with Kim. 

• Love 6

That clip actually felt kind of fun to me. Yes, there was shade, but it was the fun kind of shade I expect from this type of show. Watching D-listers proclaim to be more discerning or having more pride than other D-listers is my jam!

I don't know. I suspect that Kyle has tried to get Kim to work on their relationship with a therapist many times over the past 20 something years, or however long she has been married to Mauricio and had the benefit of knowing his mom.

I don't like the idea of airing such deeply personal shit as addiction on air, but I do think that Kyle felt she was probably at the end of her narcissistic rope with Kim. She most likely realized the only way Kim would see her point of view would be if complete strangers would also see Kim's behavior. I think that is most likely why she went on the show and convinced Kim to do it as well. 

She wanted Kim to have a non-child/non-ex-husband/non-sibling way of making a living and for all of Kim's behavior to be reflected back to Kim in a way that Kim would understand. Which is totally shitty. It would have been more humane to simply cut Kim off emotionally and financially. 

That is why I have major issues with Kyle. I don't believe that Kyle wants all of this to be aired in public, but I feel like she needs to have other people on her side in her fight against Kim. Instead of letting her go, for whatever reason, it would be easier to let Kim feel humiliated. And Kim is the architect of her own humiliation. Kim is the one making an ass of herself. Kyle is the one who made it public, and that is why I have never really liked Kyle since the limo reveal. 

I get it. I get why Kyle did it. But at the same time, I felt like it was cruel. And even knowing the horror show that is Kim Richards, I think it was cruel because Kyle outed Kim out of anger. She didn't do it because she wanted Kim to get better. She didn't even know what would be aired. Hell, she even tried to get them not to air that footage. And, I feel bad, because I wonder if I hold Kyle to a higher standard than I hold myself. But, that limo scene was so ugly that it always prejudiced me against Kyle.

I remember all of the times I thought or posted about how awful it was that Kyle would out her sister like that. It was out of anger and nothing else. Kyle was angry that no one had called Kim out for being constantly late, or horrible to people when she bothered to show up, or all of the shit that she was just making up on the fly. I still believe that, but now I wonder about that holding Kyle to a higher standard thing. I do wonder if I wouldn't do the same thing.

And, that is why, if for no other reason, I hate Kim now. Kim has made me see things from Kyle's perspective. I was perfectly happy hating Kyle until Kim and Brandi teamed up and unleashed their dysfunction on me as a viewer. Now, I can't enjoy hating Kyle. Now, I actually see what Kyle is going through any time she knows she will film with Kim or Brandi.

Earlier this season Kyle thought she was in a good place with both of them and didn't want to rock the boat. She wanted to mend fences with Lisa V and welcome Eileen and LisaR. to the show. Maybe, for once, we wouldn't have to see or hear about Faye Resnick. Instead, Kim took a pill that "didn't agree with" her, and Brandi managed to make it an episode that carried on into rest of the season. 

Poor stupid Kyle. Always trying to make Fetch happen. Never having the power or intelligence to pull it off. 

• Love 2
Mad props to Kim for saying IF they reconcile it won't be on a TV show, and it WILL be with a therapist.

I'll wait for final judgment to see it in context, but watching that snippet right after the finale...I think there's a difference between setting your boundaries in an assertive way and trying to control other people's actions, and I think Kim's crossed over into controlling.  She came off the same way to me on the finale (and other times) with LisaR, like she gets to dictate the circumstances in which people get to communicate with her and (try to) be heard.  I don't think that's how life works, we all have to compromise, imho. 

So- I can give her no props.  Had she delivered the line differently and not followed it up with "I'm fine with it this way" I'd have a different reaction.  Again though- we'll see in context, maybe it won't seem so much like an emotionally-manipulative ultimatum.

• Love 11

Kim is pissed at Kyle.  Kyle is pissed at Kim.  They both have their reasons.  I do applaud her for shutting down Kyle's dreams of a fake reconciliation for Bravo though, and especially for finally realizing they need a therapist to help them get there, if they are to ever have a chance in hell of doing that.   

• Love 5

Kim is pissed at Kyle.  Kyle is pissed at Kim.  They both have their reasons.  I do applaud her for shutting down Kyle's dreams of a fake reconciliation for Bravo though, and especially for finally realizing they need a therapist to help them get there, if they are to ever have a chance in hell of doing that.   

Exactly where did Kyle have dreams of a fake reconciliation on Bravo planned?  I think this is a big twist on what was said last night on WWHL.  Then again I think it is a huge waste of resources for these two sisters to go to therapy.  For what, so they can appear on the same reality show together?

• Love 8

That clip actually felt kind of fun to me. Yes, there was shade, but it was the fun kind of shade I expect from this type of show. Watching D-listers proclaim to be more discerning or having more pride than other D-listers is my jam!

I agree the clip was fun - but because Andy, Lisar and Brandi kept it fun (I'll admit it - Brandi was likeable for a second again when she kept guffawing at Andy's "Diving with the Stars" snark; also, how she snarked on Lisar for doing every reality show known to man). But I thought Kim definitely seemed like she was trying to pass judgment on Lisar in a holier-than-thou kind of way. Every time Kim spoke, you could see the women just looking at each other like, "Wait, is she really going there?"

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 14

Exactly where did Kyle have dreams of a fake reconciliation on Bravo planned?  I think this is a big twist on what was said last night on WWHL.  Then again I think it is a huge waste of resources for these two sisters to go to therapy.  For what, so they can appear on the same reality show together?

Andy said Kyle told him she wanted to reconcile with Kim on the reunion.

If she wanted a REAL reconciliation, why did she wait until they were going to film her?  Sounds fake as hell to me.

• Love 3

If she wanted a REAL reconciliation, why did she wait until they were going to film her? 

Because that's the pattern these sisters engage in. Denial is, and always has been their calling card. When Kyle said she hoped she and Kim would reconcile at the reunion, she didn't mean anything deep. She meant to just start talking again. Just address things at the surface. That's consistent with who they are and how they are.

• Love 8

I get it. I get why Kyle did it. But at the same time, I felt like it was cruel. And even knowing the horror show that is Kim Richards, I think it was cruel because Kyle outed Kim out of anger. She didn't do it because she wanted Kim to get better. She didn't even know what would be aired. Hell, she even tried to get them not to air that footage. And, I feel bad, because I wonder if I hold Kyle to a higher standard than I hold myself. But, that limo scene was so ugly that it always prejudiced me against Kyle.

I just can't feel bad for Kim, least not anymore. Mainly since she was the one that threw the first dagger first in the limo by saying "You stole my goddamn house!" Had she not said that to Kyle I don't believe Kyle would had said anything about her alcoholism. Kyle warned her to take it back and Kim just sat there as if The hell Im not. Kim provoked that reaction in Kyle and did it on national tv shamelessly.

They both IMO brought the worse out of each other not just Kyle being the cruel, evil sister as some want to depict in that moment. If someone was out to destroy my character by basically calling me a theft then in the instant I might end up forgetting there are cameras around and probably hit her where it hurts. Kim was quite lucky her date and Adrienne were in the limo during that moment because Kyle was about to hurt her physically had not been.

Now we have Kim yet again thought it was okay air out the same dirty laundry about this house business and basically calling Kyle a house thief in the last episode of a house the mom left to all 3 sisters. What was Kyle suppose to do, sit there and take that allegation lightly and not try and clear her name? It's bad enough some viewers assume she might have taken that house from "poor ol'Kim". I don't blame her for putting Kim's lies on blast when Kim keeps trying to make her into the bad sister. Kim is the one who keeps bringing up the past on camera and can never move forward because she holds resentment and jealously for Kyle. Kim plays dirty, if not worse, and thinks she can attack/say mean-spirited things to not just her sister but others (Taylor, Brandi, The Lisas, Eileen) in the cast without any repercussion. Then when others does defend themselves towards her - she plays the victim, the innocent, and/or deflects. A lot of her attacks and anger is her substance abuse talking but a lot of it is who she is too.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 18

If she wanted a REAL reconciliation, why did she wait until they were going to film her?  Sounds fake as hell to me.

I think there's a difference between wanting a positive outcome from the questions that would obviously be asked (because Andy is a notorious shit-stirrer and they film for, what, an entire day at this point?) and plotting some kind of dramatic moment on television.  And, I can't help but notice that Kim made her declaration on television, so objectively I'd say they're both savvy, trying to play this reunion for whatever it's worth.  

I'm biased though, because Kim's bullshit bothers me a lot more at this point...probably because her dog did serious damage to Kyle's kid.  I can't even explain it in words clearly, it's just...I think only an incredibly self-centered person could come out with Kim's line under the circumstances.  Claiming your power is cool and all but...pick the right moment, y'know?

Again though- maybe in (heavily-edited) context it will make more sense.

ETA- Found the words: I think that if Kyle wanted to have a dramatic televised reunion, Kim should have sucked it the hell up and rolled with it because, y'know, dog bit child.  Sometimes you gotta do shit you don't want to to make up for things that you caused.  

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 10

"I turned down 'Diving with the Stars' " (well played, LisaR) -- and finally, an explanation for Kim Richards lack of employment over the years! -- she refused work because she just had too much "pride" (is that the street name for opiates these days?) 

The truth is how many jobs did she turn down?  Probably not any.  The older I get, the better I used to be.  Kim lives in a fantasy.

• Love 13

You keep twisting the context of the conversation.  The term real reconciliation was never used.  I think you don't understand the Reunion will be the first time the sisters have seen each other.  I would think one or both of them would hope to resolve their differences rather than exacerbate them at the Reunion.  The conversation between Kyle and Andy seemed to take place shortly before the Reunion was taped. 

They could have met up at the Reunion and reconciled while having their make-up down outside away from the cameras or in the bathroom or in the parking lot.  Kyle never said she wanted cameras there as a prerequisite.  Kim saying therapy is doable but not on camera.  Kim saying no cameras does not mean Kyle wanted them.

• Love 15

I don't tune into WWHL so I don't have the context, but in general isn't a reality tv show reunion intended to give the season some sort of closure? I think the potential reconciliation is an implied best case scenario. There is a precedence for it given that Kyle made up with both Camille and LVP during/after a reunion. I think she even made up with Brandi at some point but wisely dropped that friendship.

• Love 5

Blaming Alexia for being bitten the pitbull which was clearly not completed or been trained properly, despite the intervention from Bravo and prior incidents?

Kyle had it absolutely right in Amsterdam--Kim's behavior is indefensible.

Kim needs to relinquish ownership of Kingsley to people who can properly care for and rehabilitate him. I'd say the same for Kim herself but it seems that window of opportunity is gone; she is beyond saving at this point.

• Love 11

I don't like Kyle but I think she's an exceptionally good-looking woman. Having said that I don't at all like how she looks at the reunion: NO! to the auburn hair with the really deep side part, the auburn eyebrows and the goddamn red mouth. It's such a different look that it seems costume-y. I think her usual deeply dark hair color is much more flattering. And something about the color of her dress is "off" as well.

I think LisaR brings the best and most-polished look, head to toe. As usual, she presents as someone who is fit/toned, dresses to her best advantage, and takes really good care of herself on a regular basis. (I also think her hair is perfect for her, and always looks good. I've had that cut a few times and really like it.)

• Love 8

Here is the clip:  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/03/25/hfkyle-on-wwhl-talks-rhobh-reunion-kimrichards11-asks-to-solve-issues-without-cameras-kylerichards/

Andy says nothing to Kim about Kyle wanting to reconcile at the Reunion.  That conversation takes place after the clip is played.  This wasn't contested issue between Kyle and Kim.  The shocker is that Kim is fine with the way things are not speaking to Kyle.

Thank you for posting that link!  I typically do not watch WWHL so I didn't feel I could comment on all this back and forth on what happened in regards to Kim's comments about going to therapy with Kyle and Kyle not wanting to do it if the cameras weren't present.  Now that I've seen it, I feel I must say something.

Based on this clip, there is absolutely NO mention whatsoever from Kyle about not wanting to go to therapy if they couldn't film it.  I find it very hard to believe that Kyle would only go if cameras were there and I don't know where this is coming from.  It certainly isn't coming from Kyle on the clip.  She has shown, IMHO, time and time again this season that she wants desperately to have a close and loving relationship with her sister.  She has defended Kim's sobriety multiple times and has reached out to Kim multiple times to try and work on their issues.  Yes cameras were present but hey guess what...Kim agreed to them being present as well!  It's not like she said to Kyle that the only way she'd sit down to lunch with her and Eileen or go to Kyle's house in the desert was if there were no cameras present.  If that was the case, guess what?  We would have never seen it!  

Additionally, I can't begin to imagine how painful it must have been for Kyle to hear Kim say to her that Kim was fine with the way things were between them at the time.  I would be devastated if one of my brothers told me that they were perfectly okay with not speaking to me.  My youngest brother and I often do not see eye to eye on things.  He is a master manipulator and has caused a great deal of pain in our family.  There are many years of misunderstandings, resentment and anger in our relationship.  There are also years of love, laughter and support between us.  We have a complicated relationship and it will probably always be that way.  But at the end of the day, we are brother and sister and always will be.  We will always be there for each other and love each other...even when we may not necessarily like each other.  And we don't always.  We call each other out on our bad behavior, we argue, we fight...but we still love each other and want each other in our lives.  

Granted, he's never accused me of stealing his GODDAMNED HOUSE...but our parents are still alive.

• Love 14

I don't think Kim's desire to have any "reconciliation" therapy off camera has anything to do with any sort of growth or maturity on her part, it's that she doesn't want another opportunity to be outed as a liar as she was with the house in escrow revelation that came out in Palm Springs. If they go to therapy and Kyle has to whip out the cancelled checks, it's not going to be good for little Kimmy.

• Love 14

FRIDAY 10:33PM FIRST LOOK.  I just realized there is no longer a First Look thread

Thanks for the heads up!

Including tonight's are three more First Looks so that's odd.

Thanks for the heads up!

There's also the lost footage episode so we have four more first looks. They did a First Look for the VR lost footage episode so I imagine they'll have a First Look for the one for RHBH. 

Where are we supposed to post about the First Look?

• Love 1

Thanks for the heads up!

We locked the first looks thread because the upcominig First Looks are all for the Reunion, and that's what this thread is for, to talk about the previews for the Reunion. Basically, this is your new "Reunion First Looks" thread. I can change the name if you all think that would be helpful. 

• Love 1

There's also the lost footage episode so we have four more first looks. They did a First Look for the VR lost footage episode so I imagine they'll have a First Look for the one for RHBH. 

Where are we supposed to post about the First Look?

The mod post in the First Looks topic says to post about the upcoming Reunions in this thread.

Four First Looks, three reunions and a lost footage episode........all in one thread?

Does anyone know why?

There will be a First Look for Lost Footage. We honestly just needed everyone to stop posting in it for a bit so we can get the posts moved to the correct topics and since this thread already existed to discuss the first aired Preview and gossip about what will happen at the Reunion it makes sense to talk about First Looks for the Reunion (and just the Reunion) in here. 

I agree the clip was fun - but because Andy, Lisar and Brandi kept it fun (I'll admit it - Brandi was likeable for a second again when she kept guffawing at Andy's "Diving with the Stars" snark; also, how she snarked on Lisar for doing every reality show known to man). But I thought Kim definitely seemed like she was trying to pass judgment on Lisar in a holier-than-thou kind of way. Every time Kim spoke, you could see the women just looking at each other like, "Wait, is she really going there?"

Kim's behavior was rather odd there. It felt like everyone was just enjoying the ridiculousness of what they have all been willing to do for fame. Kim seemed to be taking herself way too seriously. I wonder if she was just on the offensive because the conversation involved LisaR. But, that type of snarking at each other is what I prefer to see at reunions. But, the lightheartedness kind of left all of the Housewives franchises some time ago. I really want them to get back to it though.

• Love 7

Kim stopped the communication shortly after her dog bit Kyle's daughter.  If someone won't answer their phone it would be very, very inappropriate to show up at the home of someone who claims to be caring for a mentally ill adult and a terminally man uninvited.  The Reunion provides an opportunity that most don't have.  Don't worry there was no resolution.  At this point if I were either of them I would want the therapy filmed because it would cut down on about half their conversations with each other which is calling the other out on the truth.  I t doesn't matter therapy boundaries have been broken before. 

Kim has every right to not want a relationship with her sister just as Kyle has every right to wish they had a relationship.  Once Kim is off the show I see no possibility of the two of them reuniting.  Kim will accuse Kyle of taking her job or making her lose her job.

Well certainly because Kim has no responsibility for anything that happens to her. It's not her fault that viewers have come to overwhelmingly detest her and want her off their screen, it's Kyle's and Eileen's and Lisa's.   

The problem isn't that she's an addict the problem is that people are talking about her being an addict. 

It isn't her fault she lives in a rental it's Kyle's fault because she stole her house. 

Kim bears no responsibility for anything bad in her life. I can only imagine how exhausting it must be to care about this bitch. 

Your post made me wonder how Kim gets out of doing any promotion for the show? She almost never appears on wwhl or any other show. I can understand Eileen, she has 2 other jobs.

Kim doesn't really do anything for this show.

So your point is spot on, Kyle answers all the questions about the season and her sister in the media, and Kim answers for nothing.

Actually I think you answered your own question What she does for the show is never make any appearances on any other show.

• Love 11

She does seem shocked, but there is no resolution - or logic - when dealing with a narcissist, and to me it looks like that's the condition Kim inherited from her mother. imo Kyle cries a lot out of frustration and confusion because she's been surrounded by crazy-making relatives her whole life. Not that Kyle is perfect, but I do feel sorry for her.
  • Love 17

Well the fact that they were tweeting photos of them together at Halloween and all looked fine between then nothing after Kingsley bit Alexia and Kim blamed Alexia for getting bit speaks volumes IMO.

As to Kim saying therapy off camera, she immediately said that she was fine with the way things were, in other words, despite saying 1 thing, she meant the other. She was not honest about wanting to work on their, Kyle/Kim, relationship at all, she was just playing her normal sick twisted game on Kyle. 

I don't think Kyle meant that they would hash things out on the reunion but that they would at least start talking which would lead to the start of a reconciliation between them. JMO

I think Kim said the therapist bit because she knows that plays to the audience's opinion and makes her look like the bigger of the two while making Kyle seem like she's only willing to reconcile on camera.

• Love 11