Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

I always thought of Brandi as being the Tamra version of BH, but after this season I see her more of a NJ Danielle. I'm haven't seen every season of OC but I think Tamra has been at least smart enough to not isolate the power players in Vicki and Heather; even when Tamra and Vicki are not friends, at least Vicki seems to be willing to film with Tamra and Heather has always had Tamra's back. That doesn't apply to Brandi anymore. I highly doubt Lisa V. or Kyle will ever willingly film with her and like it or not they're top dogs of the franchise.

Brandi, like Danielle, messed with the family of their respective shows and isolated the rest. Even if Yolanda stays (which I doubt too considering her health), Yolanda doesn't really mingle that much with the rest of the ladies save her annual dinners at her home. And Kim... Is Kim, but she'll always have the advantage that she's Kyle's sister.

You could say that next year they'll add a friend of Brandi's, which they've done before when everyone hates a particular housewife, but we've seen Brandi's friends in the past and non of them seem to have the lifestyle that the rest of them have.

I'm very biased because I want this skank gone, but I do believe that either her or Kim won't be part of the next season, and if Kim decides she wants to "forgive Kyle" and talk to her again, odds are she'll be picked over Brandi.

• Love 6

That doesn't apply to Brandi anymore. I highly doubt Lisa V. or Kyle will ever willingly film with her and like it or not they're top dogs of the franchise.

I agree with your whole post, only this part is worrisome to me.

Who, besides us, says VDP and Kyle are the top dogs?  The public opinion of Brandi is probably mostly negative but regardless of many petitions to get her off, blog sites and forums begging for her exit, there she still is. 

VDP is favored as she has another successful show that brings Bravo dollars but I think Bravo considers Brandi an important player in this franchise. Why else is she still here?  Of course that could change if Andy gets in a snit, but if she's still here next season, I'd say they value her a lot, regardless of what we're saying.

• Love 1

I always thought of Brandi as being the Tamra version of BH, but after this season I see her more of a NJ Danielle.

Youre actually not wrong. I forget Danielle. Brandi is Tamra, Danielle and even splash of Jacqueline. At least with Danielle I found her antics to be entertaining and a gulity pleasure to watch the first few seasons at NJ. I could even sense a bit of vulnerability at times from Danielle because all she wanted was to have friends. Brandi doesn't value friendships at all. When Brandi gets friends she backstabs them once she gets enough information off of them but to deflects into her pity party but I love LVP or I love Kim nonsense. Or when they try to help her like Yoda she takes it as "mothering" instead of friendly advice from a friend.

But if the shoe fits

out-and-about-gallery-192-30-tamra-barne

• Love 1

I agree with your whole post, only this part is worrisome to me.

Who, besides us, says VDP and Kyle are the top dogs?  The public opinion of Brandi is probably mostly negative but regardless of many petitions to get her off, blog sites and forums begging for her exit, there she still is. 

VDP is favored as she has another successful show that brings Bravo dollars but I think Bravo considers Brandi an important player in this franchise. Why else is she still here?  Of course that could change if Andy gets in a snit, but if she's still here next season, I'd say they value her a lot, regardless of what we're saying.

I have seen it referred to as LvP and Kyle being leads-so I would think they are the highest paid and have the most number of events they host.  Sometimes it takes Danielle like moments to finally get production to realize that the demands of Brandi and/or the other RHs can't be met.  It has become fairly obvious that Eileen, Kyle and LvP have no desire to be around Brandi, I would include LisaR, but she may have one of those flip flop moments where she declares her love for Brandi.  Kim and Brandi when left to their own devices (stalking JR) produced the lowest ratings.  Lisa time after time has proven to be the number fan favorite in the franchise and pretty close to the top of all the RHs.  

To further Brandi at this point makes the show unbelievable.  She and Yolanda hanging out does nothing for Yolanda-Yolanda needs to be in the thick of things and having Brandi to her house for yoga isn't furthering the Yolanda Foster brand.  At this point having Yolanda around is even questionable-she has launched her daughters careers and there isn't much left for her to do.  Watching her struggle with Lyme's is heartbreaking but isn't really what the show is about.  

Kim and Brandi took a gamble and decided to upset the applecart on Poker Night.  I don't buy Kim's excuse it was because she was on an unprescribed pain med.  She and Brandi wanted to be center stage and the quickest way to do it was to misbehave and create discord.  At the end of the season they can't now complain the others are hypocrites for not forgiving them.

• Love 2

I have seen it referred to as LvP and Kyle being leads-so I would think they are the highest paid and have the most number of events they host. 

Source?  LOL.  Kidding. 

They're definitely leads but they were referred to as 'top dogs' - which I don't disagree.  But Bravo might not consider them the only two pups in the race.  If they are the highest paid Hos, (source?  LOL. Okay, I'll stop now) then Brandi needs a new agent.  Whether her abhorrent behavior is 100% organic or partially manufactured, she's shown her ass to her detriment. If she's making some of it up for the job and ruining her reputation while doing so, I'd want to be compensated accordingly.

• Love 1

Oh, I think she very likely may be done.  There's nowhere for Bravo to go with her.  We've seen and heard everything, and the other women aren't interested in interacting with her.  She's not interesting anymore because she's so predictable.

Conflict can come from anywhere - a new addition to the cast, trouble brewing between the remaining women, brand new storylines.  We've seen that over & over on other HW shows.  I would love to see her gone, but it's not just wishful thinking.  I believe she has reached the end of the HW road, and I predict we're going to see all kinds of bitterness and cries of "Unfair!!" from Brandi for years to come.

I agree.

I knew when Gretchen was called out at her last OC reunion by the other housewives for fabricating story lines that it was the Gretchen and Slade death knell.  Her castmates really called her out on her fake bullshit.  

I'm hoping it's the same situation for Brandi.

Also, I'm seeing reports from less-than-reliable tabloids all over Facebook that some type of altercation in part 3 of the reunion led to Bravo firing Brandi.

While I'd like to jump up and do a happy dance, I'm skeptical.

Doesn't Bravo normally wait until after the reunion airs to renew contracts?

I remember there was much ballyhoo about Porsha being fired on RHOA after she assaulted Kenya during the reunion, but that turned out to be false.

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Brandi is done after this season, and I'm full of glorious anticipation for episode 1 of the reunion tonight.

Bring it, Bravo, bring it!!!   

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4

I have seen it referred to as LvP and Kyle being leads-so I would think they are the highest paid and have the most number of events they host.  Sometimes it takes Danielle like moments to finally get production to realize that the demands of Brandi and/or the other RHs can't be met.  It has become fairly obvious that Eileen, Kyle and LvP have no desire to be around Brandi, I would include LisaR, but she may have one of those flip flop moments where she declares her love for Brandi.  Kim and Brandi when left to their own devices (stalking JR) produced the lowest ratings.  Lisa time after time has proven to be the number fan favorite in the franchise and pretty close to the top of all the RHs.  

To further Brandi at this point makes the show unbelievable.  She and Yolanda hanging out does nothing for Yolanda-Yolanda needs to be in the thick of things and having Brandi to her house for yoga isn't furthering the Yolanda Foster brand.  At this point having Yolanda around is even questionable-she has launched her daughters careers and there isn't much left for her to do.  Watching her struggle with Lyme's is heartbreaking but isn't really what the show is about.  

Kim and Brandi took a gamble and decided to upset the applecart on Poker Night.  I don't buy Kim's excuse it was because she was on an unprescribed pain med.  She and Brandi wanted to be center stage and the quickest way to do it was to misbehave and create discord.  At the end of the season they can't now complain the others are hypocrites for not forgiving them.

Besides the housewarming party for her new rental thrown by Brandi, did either Brandi or Kim host any events this season?

I'm refusing to include the get together in Brandi's bed to watch Eddie and Leann's show, which IMO was a big of a waste of the viewers' time as was that absurd stalking JR episode.

I can't honestly recall either of them hosting anything this season but maybe I've just blocked it out...Or maybe the unseen footage special will show something one of them hosted.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

There's something I've always wondered about.  Is it true that the Hos are required to host or plan events?  What happens if they don't?  Is it contractual or just something they or production suggests and they go for it if there's interest or if it fits a filming module?

Also, is it contractual that they attend x number or events or even write blogs before they get fired or demoted?  People were speculating that Aviva was let go because she didn't take trips.  (I wanna say, nah...that wasn't it. LOL.  There were other reasons.  But imnsho, not many more than any of the others have given to be canned.)

So is it in their contracts or is this something that's been talked about for so long it's become fact? 

ETA:  Brandi looks like she's tweaking on something in the picture above.  Her pupils look big compared to Tammy's.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

I agree.

I knew when Gretchen was called out at her last OC reunion by the other housewives for fabricating story lines that it was the Gretchen and Slade death knell. Her castmates really called her out on her fake bullshit.

Also, I'm seeing reports from less-than-reliable tabloids all over Facebook that some type of altercation in part 3 of the reunion led to Bravo firing Brandi.

I remember there was much ballyhoo about Porsha being fired on RHOA after she assaulted Kenya during the reunion, but that turned out to be false.

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Brandi is done after this season, and I'm full of glorious anticipation for episode 1 of the reunion tonight.

I definitely believe Porsha was downgraded because she didn't want to share more of life, if you know what I mean. Those rumors of her being a callgirl and homewrecker. Plus TMZ reportED before the whole dragging that Porsha needed to "bring it" if she wanted to save her job. Well she saved her job but lost her peach. I tend to get all my tea on the ATL wives though from Tamra Tattles and she has her sources since she lives there. She was saying close to the same thing it wasnt the physical assault it was Andy found her to not have a storyline or willing to give them one.

• Love 3

Source?  LOL.  Kidding. 

They're definitely leads but they were referred to as 'top dogs' - which I don't disagree.  But Bravo might not consider them the only two pups in the race.  If they are the highest paid Hos, (source?  LOL. Okay, I'll stop now) then Brandi needs a new agent.  Whether her abhorrent behavior is 100% organic or partially manufactured, she's shown her ass to her detriment. If she's making some of it up for the job and ruining her reputation while doing so, I'd want to be compensated accordingly.

Well the first source as to them being the leads is TV By The Numbers who source their information from Bravo press releases.  The second source for highest paid would be little Miss Brandi herself-reference Howard Stern.  I don't think Bravo does across the board raises or equal raises.  I think there are other things to consider-Brandi's first full time season a lot of time and money was spent on the surrogacy issue and legal fees by Bravo-again according to Brandi .  Bean counters pay attention to that type of thing.  If you review the contract I have previously posted, there are also generous allowances for RH whose homes and businesses are regularly used as venues-Brandi has neither.  Kyle, Eileen, Yolanda and LisaV have availed themselves to this bonus.  Kim had nada and Lisar and Brandi each had an outdoor shindig.  This season and last season Brandi seemed to be able to work in her book and Podcast as part of her contract. 

It is like Tamra's contract I previously posted there were some bonuses from bringing family in and legal matters.  Brandi making an ass out of herself and  is on her and even Evolution/Bravo has a clause they can make stuff for the show and the RH has no recourse.  I think people being desperate is the part and parcel of these shows-and the ones with the least amount of money and who need the income the most seem to pull through each year and with retched behavior. 

The problem with Brandi is she can tell her kids it is just acting like what Daddy does but there is very persuasive information that the show is not scripted. That is what pretty much cost Tamra custody in her custody battle of the oldest daughter.  She could not overcome the allegation the daughter was embarrassed and made fun of at school because of her mother's behavior.  I think the Reunions add another layer of doubt to the scripted assertion of Brandi's.

• Love 2

Kim and Kyle Richards Get In Nastiest Fight Ever and More Inside Details From the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Reunion Special

Mar. 31, 2015 AT 10:15AM

By Sierra Marquina

Oh snap. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion special got nastier than ever before, sources tell Us Weekly — and it was Kim Richards who “came in guns blazing."

-snip-

Especially for Kim, who according to one source, went at it with everyone from her sister Kyle Richards to newcomer Lisa Rinna. “Kim and Kyle were screaming at each other from across the couches,” the source explains to Us of the estranged sisters, who were vocal about their issues throughout the season. Things got so tense between the two that “people were shocked,” the insider adds. “It was bad.”

“By the end of the reunion, it seemed like their relationship is actually irreparable,” the source adds. “Kim and Kyle have no relationship outside of the show,” another source tells Us."That’s the only time they talk.”

-snip-

But it’s not all bad blood between the cast. “Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump are legitimately off-camera friends now since their [season 4] falling out,” the second source explains, adding that Kim and Brandi Glanville are also still a united front.

“Brandi and Kim are still friends. They’re on their own island,” the source explains. “Everyone else is against them.”

Part one of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hill’s reunion special airs tonight on Bravo at 9 p.m.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-inside-details-2015313#ixzz3VzJiwEz5

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-inside-details-2015313

Well the first source as to them being the leads is TV By The Numbers who source their information from Bravo press releases.  The second source for highest paid would be little Miss Brandi herself-reference Howard Stern. 

But we've established that Brandi is a liar.  Some say a lying liar that lies.

I'm not saying I disagree with Kyle and Lisa being top dogs or leads.  Based on money, word on the street is, that's Eileen.  Based on screen time, that would be Kyle and Brandi.  Based on other projects that Bravo is bankrolling, Lisa V comes out on top. 

For us, Kyle and Lisa might place head and shoulders above Brandi.  But I'm just not sure the network looks at it like that.  We'll see if she's invited back next season.  Hope not.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

“Brandi and Kim are still friends. They’re on their own island,” the source explains.

Much like a leper colony.

Well the first source as to them being the leads is TV By The Numbers who source their information from Bravo press releases.  The second source for highest paid would be little Miss Brandi herself-reference Howard Stern.  I don't think Bravo does across the board raises or equal raises.  I think there are other things to consider-Brandi's first full time season a lot of time and money was spent on the surrogacy issue and legal fees by Bravo-again according to Brandi .  Bean counters pay attention to that type of thing.  If you review the contract I have previously posted, there are also generous allowances for RH whose homes and businesses are regularly used as venues-Brandi has neither.  Kyle, Eileen, Yolanda and LisaV have availed themselves to this bonus.  Kim had nada and Lisar and Brandi each had an outdoor shindig.  This season and last season Brandi seemed to be able to work in her book and Podcast as part of her contract. 

It is like Tamra's contract I previously posted there were some bonuses from bringing family in and legal matters.  Brandi making an ass out of herself and  is on her and even Evolution/Bravo has a clause they can make stuff for the show and the RH has no recourse.  I think people being desperate is the part and parcel of these shows-and the ones with the least amount of money and who need the income the most seem to pull through each year and with retched behavior. 

The problem with Brandi is she can tell her kids it is just acting like what Daddy does but there is very persuasive information that the show is not scripted. That is what pretty much cost Tamra custody in her custody battle of the oldest daughter.  She could not overcome the allegation the daughter was embarrassed and made fun of at school because of her mother's behavior.  I think the Reunions add another layer of doubt to the scripted assertion of Brandi's.

And her very public non-Bravo-related debacles, such as The Tampon String Incident.

Yeah, at least one of her sons is old enough to Google mommy and see what's up with her behavior.

I really feel very badly for those boys.

Eddie and Leann are vile as well, but at least I haven't seen pics of either of them engaging in such vulgar drunken public displays.

Sonja Morgan does the same shit, trying to rationalize her behavior by saying it's ramped up for ratings, yet TMZ and other sources have caught her on the street and interviewed her when she was clearly nearly incoherently drunk and the show wasn't even filming.  She's just a drunken spectacle, whether Bravo cameras are present or not.

Much like Brandi.  

• Love 9

There's something I've always wondered about.  Is it true that the Hos are required to host or plan events?  What happens if they don't?  Is it contractual or just something they or production suggests and they go for it if there's interest or if it fits a filming module?

Also, is it contractual that they attend x number or events or even write blogs before they get fired or demoted?  People were speculating that Aviva was let go because she didn't take trips.  (I wanna say, nah...that wasn't it. LOL.  There were other reasons.  But imnsho, not many more than any of the others have given to be canned.)

So is it in their contracts or is this something that's been talked about for so long it's become fact? 

ETA:  Brandi looks like she's tweaking on something in the picture above.  Her pupils look big compared to Tammy's.

I think Bravo sets up all of the parties, dinners, gatherings and shopping sprees.   They probably discuss it with the cast but they set it up, cater it, decorate it, etc.  

• Love 1

Oh snap. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion special got nastier than ever before, sources tell Us Weekly — and it wasKim Richards who “came in guns blazing."

“The reunion was nuts,” one source tells Us of the three-part special, which begins tonight on Bravo at 9 p.m. “It was exhausting for the women and extremely emotional.”

Especially for Kim, who according to one source, went at it with everyone from her sister Kyle Richards to newcomer Lisa Rinna. “Kim and Kyle were screaming at each other from across the couches,” the source explains to Us of the estranged sisters, who were vocal about their issues throughout the season. Things got so tense between the two that “people were shocked,” the insider adds. “It was bad.”

“By the end of the reunion, it seemed like their relationship is actually irreparable,” the source adds. “Kim and Kyle have no relationship outside of the show,” another source tells Us."That’s the only time they talk.”

The former child star, who has sought treatment in rehab for alcohol abuse, also went at it with Lisa Rinna, whom she fought with throughout the season after the Days of Our Lives alum repeatedly questioned her sobriety. “There is some major bad blood between them,” the first source tells Us of the two women, who were at the center of season 5’s epic Amsterdam dinner brawl, where Rinna broke a wine glass in a rage after Kim alluded to her husband Harry Hamlin being unfaithful.

But it’s not all bad blood between the cast. “Kyle and Lisa Vanderpump are legitimately off-camera friends now since their [season 4] falling out,” the second source explains, adding that Kim and Brandi Glanville are also still a united front.

“Brandi and Kim are still friends. They’re on their own island,” the source explains. “Everyone else is against them.”

Part one of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hill’s reunion special airs tonight on Bravo at 9 p.m.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-inside-details-2015313

I agree.

I knew when Gretchen was called out at her last OC reunion by the other housewives for fabricating story lines that it was the Gretchen and Slade death knell.  Her castmates really called her out on her fake bullshit.  

I think you are correct in that BRAVO won't likely fire Brandi yet. For one thing, I think the second Brandi is fired the world will know about it. It's Brandi after all. 

I see some major differences with the Brandi/Porsha deal, although I have never been a Porsha fan. However, Kenya was, and is, probably more hated than Porsha. Porsha is an idiot and a disgrace to  her family's legacy (Underground railroad, indeed. Moron), but she did not seem to draw the same level of hate as Kenya or Brandi. Plus, many people thought Porsha was baited by Kenya and that's the reason she blew.. I disagree with that personally but it was a popular viewpoint. At any rate, as stupid as she is, I don't think there is anywhere near the level of hate that there is for Brandi. 

I think Gretchen is a better comparison in that she ultimately alienated all the other women, but even Gretchen did not engender the hatred that Brandi has. A lot of viewers hated Camille, but the other women seemed mostly fine with her.  Brandi is hated by the viewers and now all the other ladies. The addict still likes her, but who cares about her? What are they going to do, just have Kim high and Brandi vile and mean for another entire season? I really don't think so.

Tamara is a bitch but, as stated above, she is smart enough to keep Vicki and Heather basically on her side. They get frustrated with her, but they still seem to like her. Brandi? Not so much. Everyone hates her skank ass.

I really think Brandi will be fired. She will either lie and say she quit, or make a huge public "victim" display, but either way, I have no doubt we will know as soon as it happens.

Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes Brandi to stop answering Kim's calls once she is canned? 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 5

The Housewives have a contract and my guess is that some of the things that you noted are spelled out in the contract and others are expectations of the job. At the end of the day an employee has to contribute to the bottom line in some way.  If a Housewife is contributing significantly to the bottom line, Bravo is not going to be hounding her about writing a blog.  Now if they are trying to get rid of her and are looking for cause(s), they may very well pull out the contract and point to terms that the cast member violated / did not live up to.

• Love 5

The Housewives have a contract and my guess is that some of the things that you noted are spelled out in the contract and others are expectations of the job. At the end of the day an employee has to contribute to the bottom line in some way.  If a Housewife is contributing significantly to the bottom line, Bravo is not going to be hounding her about writing a blog.  Now if they are trying to get rid of her and are looking for cause(s), they may very well pull out the contract and point to terms that the cast member violated / did not live up to.

Yep, Bravo is in the business of making money - and let's not forget that cast members are carefully chosen so that each show ends up with a mix of narcissists, addicts and other colorful personalities who are sure to create drama!
  • Love 3

It is easy for the network-at the beginning of the next season you get a letter-if you don't get one you are out.  They never have to give a reason.  Most likely the "pick-ups" won't be going out until June.  It would make me crazy waiting.  Andy has already said they will be having a conversation with Brandi.  We'll see.

• Love 1

I think Kim is the host for a parasitic worm that she swallowed from a tequila bottle. Does that count?

Absolutely.  It would be a better pet option for her, too.  

• Love 5

Based on money, word on the street is, that's Eileen.  Based on screen time, that would be Kyle and Brandi.  Based on other projects that Bravo is bankrolling, Lisa V comes out on top. 

Yes. Really, the only valid source would be Andy Cohen or another Bravo exec and it's doubtful he'd ever cop to, " HW X is the show's superstar, top draw, leading lady, box office boffo" or whatever. Top-dog status is pretty much impossible to determine -- as is who is the "star" although I'm fairly sure I've seen a few posts shill the idea of Kyle being the "star" of RHoBH because she always and forever is on some random TV talk show or giving some less-than-pithy statement to Web sites. That doesn't make her the "star", IMO, just someone slavering for another moment in the spotlight.

In terms of overall screen time, LVP leads with 100+ episodes, followed by Kyle with 88 and Kim with 84. My nifty source is imdb.com and imdb is fairly accurate. Not 100% but pretty good.

• Love 1

Yes. Really, the only valid source would be Andy Cohen or another Bravo exec and it's doubtful he'd ever cop to, " HW X is the show's superstar, top draw, leading lady, box office boffo" or whatever. Top-dog status is pretty much impossible to determine -- as is who is the "star" although I'm fairly sure I've seen a few posts shill the idea of Kyle being the "star" of RHoBH because she always and forever is on some random TV talk show or giving some less-than-pithy statement to Web sites. That doesn't make her the "star", IMO, just someone slavering for another moment in the spotlight.

In terms of overall screen time, LVP leads with 100+ episodes, followed by Kyle with 88 and Kim with 84. My nifty source is imdb.com and imdb is fairly accurate. Not 100% but pretty good.

I don't think IMDB is accurate when it comes to the number of episodes as I can't recall any episodes without Kyle maybe someone else can but I don't remember and 16 missing episodes would be memorable. 

• Love 3

I don't think IMDB is accurate when it comes to the number of episodes as I can't recall any episodes without Kyle maybe someone else can but I don't remember and 16 missing episodes would be memorable.

Don't know-- maybe LIsa's numbers include some of her VPR episodes that crossed over from RH. I imagine, if imdb's numbers are wrong, Kyle (or her people, whomever they be) will commence the big fix soon because, you know, It's Kyle of whom we speak.

Don't know-- maybe LIsa's numbers include some of her VPR episodes that crossed over from RH. I imagine, if imdb's numbers are wrong, Kyle (or her people, whomever they be) will commence the big fix soon because, you know, It's Kyle of whom we speak.

I don't think Kyle has any more or less power or desire for accurate knowledge than any other actress.  Whenever I find questionable entries it just makes me wonder how many more may be wrong.  I had just cited IMDB and the Sharknado 3 cast, so I would hope they are accurate.

(edited)

Next on RHOBH: More F-Bombs

As the reunion continue to heat up, the root of Kyle and Kim’s feud is revealed.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-521/videos?clip=2856177

Is Lisa V. Too Hard on Max?

Lisa Vanderpump explains why she doesn't coddle her son Max.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-521/videos?clip=2856178

I'm lol at Eileen, "I drive a flex."

Lisa V "What is a flex?" lol.

The Ford Flex is one of the ugliest cars ever! My husband tried to talk me into one, I'll stick with my Explorer. We only drive Fords, don't ask:)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

But we've established that Brandi is a liar.  Some say a lying liar that lies.

I'm not saying I disagree with Kyle and Lisa being top dogs or leads.  Based on money, word on the street is, that's Eileen.  Based on screen time, that would be Kyle and Brandi.  Based on other projects that Bravo is bankrolling, Lisa V comes out on top. 

For us, Kyle and Lisa might place head and shoulders above Brandi.  But I'm just not sure the network looks at it like that.  We'll see if she's invited back next season.  Hope not.

I guess it would be hard for me to believe that Brandi still makes much less than the other ladies do. I know that she said on Howard Stern that she did, but I think that was at the end of S3. She certainly drives the drama, which drives the ratings, so I would think she would be paid accordingly. On the other hand, she can also be a bit of a loose cannon. For reasons such as going on Howard Stern and discussing salaries, or going on WWHL and discussing Joanna's foul pussy, she has probably made executives at Bravo worry on more than one occasion. For this she might be punished monetarily. It could also be the case that Brandi gets hosed when it comes to salary just because it is so necessary to her. Any of the other ladies (save for Kim) could walk away from the show tomorrow and still have a successful financial life. They don't need the money, so they might walk away if they aren't offered something that flatters them. Bravo might have to pay them well to get them to come back. Brandi needs this gig like she needs air. Without it there is no wine deal, no Podcast, no anything.  She also doesn't own a home, a car, have a husband or probably the ability to get one what with menopause just a few years away, so this job becomes everything to her. She might be in a position where she has to settle for what Bravo wants to give her. 

• Love 4

There us not a single soul on any of these shows who is not slavering for attention. That's a given; as the old joke says, if you'd do it for a million there's a number between zero and a million that you'd fall for -- so Kyle having more off-show appearances -- she is asked, is my best guess, and others may not be.

Porsha was referenced up above, and though there was lots of indignation, Porsha's popularity and her recognition factor rose exponentially. She attacked someone that everyone hated.

It is a measure of her popularity that she is booked, not her "slavering."

There us not a single soul on any of these shows who is not slavering for attention. That's a given; as the old joke says, if you'd do it for a million there's a number between zero and a million that you'd fall for -- so Kyle having more off-show appearances -- she is asked, is my best guess, and others may not be

IMO,  it's more likely her agent puts out the word that she's ready, willing and available. No prob, we can agree to disagree.

Porsha was referenced up above, and though there was lots of indignation, Porsha's popularity and her recognition factor rose exponentially. She attacked someone that everyone hated

I no longer watch ATL (once in a great while I check out PT's subforum but meh) so I will take your word on this.

It is a measure of her popularity that she is booked, not her "slavering."

Again, happy to agree to disagree.

Next on RHOBH: More F-Bombs

As the reunion continue to heat up, the root of Kyle and Kim’s feud is revealed.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-521/videos?clip=2856177

Is Lisa V. Too Hard on Max?

Lisa Vanderpump explains why she doesn't coddle her son Max.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-521/videos?clip=2856178

Thanks for these links.  Lisa actually said huh when Eileen said  "Ford" after she did not understand Flex!  Precious.  

Good for her on the way she is dealing with Max.  Kudos!  He is going to be a fine man and will probably excel in their businesses having Lisa guide his ship as parents should.  Thundering applause Lisa!  

• Love 7

IMO,  it's more likely her agent puts out the word that she's ready, willing and available. No prob, we can agree to disagree.

I no longer watch ATL (once in a great while I check out PT's subforum but meh) so I will take your word on this.

Again, happy to agree to disagree.

Bravo often directs who will be doing the promotional tour.  At one time Brandi was in the thick of it and then she had a series of TMI and they cut back on her appearances. It was widely reported at one time Brandi had to have a handler during interviews.   I think Kyle is less polarizing and is not know for her f bombs and c-words and threatening to knock someone's teeth out.  In past years Lisa Vanderpump has shared the honors.  Sometimes it is just who they (the show and its producers want to work with) or if the Bravolebrity will go on the show.  I didn't see Eileen doing a lot of show promotion which may have to do with her soap contracts. next year it could be all Rinna and Eileen.

The other thing about Brandi is she has a Podcast where she goes on and on about her co-stars unchallenged and a column of sorts in Australia where there is a unilateral take on the show.  Brandi may not want to give away her views for travel expenses-especially if they are in conflict with the networks wishes.

I guess it would be hard for me to believe that Brandi still makes much less than the other ladies do. I know that she said on Howard Stern that she did, but I think that was at the end of S3. She certainly drives the drama, which drives the ratings, so I would think she would be paid accordingly. On the other hand, she can also be a bit of a loose cannon. For reasons such as going on Howard Stern and discussing salaries, or going on WWHL and discussing Joanna's foul pussy, she has probably made executives at Bravo worry on more than one occasion. For this she might be punished monetarily. It could also be the case that Brandi gets hosed when it comes to salary just because it is so necessary to her. Any of the other ladies (save for Kim) could walk away from the show tomorrow and still have a successful financial life. They don't need the money, so they might walk away if they aren't offered something that flatters them. Bravo might have to pay them well to get them to come back. Brandi needs this gig like she needs air. Without it there is no wine deal, no Podcast, no anything.  She also doesn't own a home, a car, have a husband or probably the ability to get one what with menopause just a few years away, so this job becomes everything to her. She might be in a position where she has to settle for what Bravo wants to give her. 

I do think Brandi makes less than Kyle or Vanderpump and I have been suspect of Eileen's reported salary-but good for her if she got it.  I noticed in Tamra Barney's contract and Vicki's contracts there is language about promoting outside products they are involved in.  Obviously we see Lisa's restaurants and Sangria, Kyle's store, Yolanda's husband's pursuits, daughter's careers and now Brandi's Podcast.  It could very well be that Brandi takes a little less salary to promote her other broadcast ventures.  I noticed in another season they spent quite a bit of time with her books.  Unlike Yolanda, Kyle, Vanderpump and Rinna, Brandi can't take advantage of being paid for the use of her home as a shooting locale-she didn't even have one at the beginning of the season.  I think Yolanda, Kyle and Vanderpump make extra coin off their homes and businesses. 

• Love 2

Tomorrow night at 6:24 pm there is something called RHOBH OMG-

Thanks for the tip!  I looked it up and found it - "RHOBH Buzziest OMG Moments" - 6:41pm - 6:52pm.  

I guess Bravo wanted to do something special for Easter and Passover. :)

How did I know that came would follow up with the we,l thought out reply of, "me too." She is at her highest level of nastiness in the clip. She seems like a cornered cat lashing out at nearly everyone.

• Love 6

Thanks for these links.  Lisa actually said huh when Eileen said  "Ford" after she did not understand Flex!  Precious.  

Good for her on the way she is dealing with Max.  Kudos!  He is going to be a fine man and will probably excel in their businesses having Lisa guide his ship as parents should.  Thundering applause Lisa!  

Agree!  I loved that Lisa explained how making Max a manager just because he's the owners' son would garner him no respect from the rest of the staff.  He needs to work his way up like everyone else and learn everyone's position along the way.  Really love that and it's so true. 

And that clip -- now that is what I like to see when it comes to the HW.  Laughter and affectionate joking, not humiliating jokes and spiteful insults.

• Love 7

How did I know that came would follow up with the we,l thought out reply of, "me too." She is at her highest level of nastiness in the clip. She seems like a cornered cat lashing out at nearly everyone.

Or a cornered rat.

• Love 2