Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Because I think it.  I'm allowed you know.

My post wasn't directed at you personally.  It was late and I was responding to the part about Lisa getting a terrific edit inspite of herself. She's been berated at the reunion and proceeding season for years by her peers. 

The notion of LVP being this super undercover mastermind manipulative is frustrating. It is the key criticism about her from grown ass women, and it is taken at face value. After years of the same bullshit, I think it is played out. A manipulator is only manipulative until you see through it. This has been their mantra for YEARS.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

My post wasn't directed at you personally.  It was late and I was responding to the part about Lisa getting a terrific edit inspite of herself. She's been berated at the reunion and proceeding season for years by her peers. 

The notion of LVP being this super undercover mastermind manipulative is frustrating. It is the key criticism about her from grown ass women, and it is taken at face value. After years of the same bullshit, I think it is played out. A manipulator is only manipulative until you see through it. This has been their mantra for YEARS.

I think Lisa is her most obviously manipulative on Vanderpump Rules. Ironically, it's the show where she has an executive producer credit. There are just so many instances of her pulling strings to come across better, secretly deal with financial issues in covert ways, or punish cast on Vanderpump Rules. For example an off and on DJ/busboy/VR castmember (James) and bartender/VR castmember (Jax) have been fired a number of times for drinking on the job, disrespecting various coworkers, theft, and being insubordinate to Lisa, but are always rehired mostly because James' regular DJ gig at Lisa's mediocre restaurants/zoos helps to attract tourist/customers. There is also how she used a payment to buy a former employee's sex tape as a cover to pay back wages to another former employee, but somehow managed to NOT get any signed contract barring him from releasing it in the future. Lisa also constantly held it against the employee for not being sufficiently grateful for Lisa "purchasing" the sex tape even there were no guarantees that he'd given Lisa every copy or that he'd never release it.

• Love 2
On 1/30/2019 at 1:09 PM, rissa said:

Oops, didn't realize that B was photoshopped into the above picture. 

No $hit!! It's so obvious!! But I didn't see Theresa Joo Douchy in the video. Am I losing my eyesight?! 

ETA: Please don't tell me Kim Richards is going to be back even for a second. And who's that guy in the center of the photo? Is he a new housewife?

Edited by chenoa333
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

No $hit!! It's so obvious!! But I didn't see Theresa Joo Douchy in the video. Am I losing my eyesight?! 

ETA: Please don't tell me Kim Richards is going to be back even for a second. And who's that guy in the center of the photo? Is he a new housewife?

I didn't see Kim R. Where is she?

On 2/2/2019 at 8:42 PM, HunterHunted said:

I also think LVP gets a very kind edit and is far shadier than these shows ever portray her. Even

Even as an LVP "fan", I agree and wish they wouldn't be quite so kind with the edit. It's be a lot more interesting if they showed a little snark on her side, then a little more snark on the other side instead of every season being so one sided it gets boring.

11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't see Kim R. Where is she?

At Target.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Saw Kyle, Lisa R and Teddi on WWHL the other night.  They all appeared so incredibly self-important.  Not knowing anything about this season, I'm glad Ken threw Kyle out of his house.  All of the Hiltons need to be taken down a peg or two.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, albarino said:

Saw Kyle, Lisa R and Teddi on WWHL the other night.  They all appeared so incredibly self-important.  Not knowing anything about this season, I'm glad Ken threw Kyle out of his house.  All of the Hiltons need to be taken down a peg or two.

I saw the clip on the Bravo site and they’re all overly bronzed and greasy looking. I’d say Rinna is the worst because she has a lot of skin showing and the application is patchy in areas. Teddi has the lightest application but both she and Kyle seem to have some kind of highlighter on the tips of their noses that looks like a wee lightbulb. Kyle is fairly covered up but too much glow is her default setting so bizness as usual there. The bartender daughters — snore — Kyle needs to stop shoving her family down our viewing throats.

one thing I did like: Rinna’s long honey-blonde hair, which (ironically) worked well with the shade of her bronzer.

• Love 2

Judging by the previews and the ugly trio on wwhl , it looks like another season of let's bring LVP down, which is getting really old. I can see them all licking their botoxed lips and wringing their hands as they realize their prey is in a very vulnerable spot. They're like a pack of hangry wolves. News flash bitches - this show would be total shite without her.

Best possible scenario for me would be she gets anther spinoff featuring her fabulous life her amazing decors and some loyal friends with class (not the Vanderpump Rules cast obviously), and that her ratings blow this bunch of jackholes out of the water.

• Love 19
On 2/1/2019 at 5:34 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

If I was a big fan of hers I might just read the comments. I think she can be taken down a peg or two, but in this instance, depending on how it shakes down, I wonder if they threw her any slack for her brother having just died tragically. I might have to defend her chess master ass.

They don't give slack. They move in for the kill. 

• Love 8
On 2/2/2019 at 6:47 AM, sunshine23 said:

Nene and Kyle need to focus on their own sad lives instead of throwing shade at LVP. They wish they were half as successful as she is. Yes, I know, Kyle had her "store" and tv show, but both bombed. I think she's jealous because of LVP's success. She played the sympathy card with her family travails, mother/sister issues, but I'm guessing she didn't give LVP one iota of sympathy abouot her brother's death. May join the list of non-watchers this season if its just going to be a LVP bashing season. Nene just seems like a generally unhappy human being.

ITA with all this. Kyle is a snake. a dumb one, but still a snake. She's a fake friend and a lane switcher. Endless tears for any of her probs or slights from LVP but no genuine feelings for anyone elses. Nene's just a horrible human being. I also don't think I can watch them all band together against LVP.  I missed what Nene said or did to LVP. What was it?

• Love 11
On 2/3/2019 at 11:51 AM, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

They are all just jealous of her imo. She's got everything going for her and class none of them even approaches. And she's way too busy with her restaurants her other show and her dog rescue and efforts to end dog abuse to sit around figuring how to "manipulate" these women. She'd have my heart just for her doggie work. 

• Love 12

IF what I'm reading on the internet sites are true then I'm going to be side eyeing these women all season long over their priorities. 

The spoiler is what I've seen on the web.  Which may or not be true.

Spoiler

If they're more angry at LVP for leaking stories about Dorit then Dorit handing a puppy over to someone else, who then took it to a kill shelter rather then back to LVP's shelter and the only reason LVP found out was because the dog was microchiped?

Fuck them. Particularly Kyle, Dorit and Teddi.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

IF what I'm reading on the internet sites are true then I'm going to be side eyeing these women all season long over their priorities. 

The spoiler is what I've seen on the web.  Which may or not be true.

Hide contents

If they're more angry at LVP for leaking stories about Dorit then Dorit handing a puppy over to someone else, who then took it to a kill shelter rather then back to LVP's shelter and the only reason LVP found out was because the dog was microchiped?

Fuck them. Particularly Kyle, Dorit and Teddi.

Spoiler

If that's true then yes, fuck them all. I already can't stand the 3 of them, but that's a whole new level of wickedness. If it's true I hope it comes out and ruins them all.

• Love 14

Trying to watch all of the older episodes of RHOBH that Bravo is showing. But every time I see/hear Kim Richards I have to change channels. I wish cable companies had a voice recognition option so I could have Kim "blocked" when she is appearing/talking on RHOBH.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 2/9/2019 at 11:23 AM, SCS said:

I saw the clip on the Bravo site and they’re all overly bronzed and greasy looking. I’d say Rinna is the worst because she has a lot of skin showing and the application is patchy in areas. Teddi has the lightest application but both she and Kyle seem to have some kind of highlighter on the tips of their noses that looks like a wee lightbulb. Kyle is fairly covered up but too much glow is her default setting so bizness as usual there. The bartender daughters — snore — Kyle needs to stop shoving her family down our viewing throats.

one thing I did like: Rinna’s long honey-blonde hair, which (ironically) worked well with the shade of her bronzer.

Stupid question: did Andy ask Kyle if her daughter was named after THE Farrah?  Kyle said “yes.”  Which Farrah are they talking about?

• LOL 1
On 1/31/2019 at 8:54 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

Yes. I was sticking up for her. I am an LVP apologist so I am not looking forward to this season. May not watch.

Without LVP I have absolutely no reason to watch this shitshow, as I have no interest in any of them.  The only one I even tune in to watch other than LVP is Kyle, and that's only because there's a chance I might get to see one of her fantastic puppies!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im so happy Lisa is leaving. Good riddance

Lisa Rinna is leaving? Only smart HoWives jump ship but good for her. She'll just be replaced by somebody else I'll dislike. Even though I don't dislike Rinna.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

So from the tagline clip we can tell Kyle is still choosing her own clothes, or needs to fire her stylist. She consistently wears ill fitting, unflattering clothes. Love LVP's line. Wonder who she is talking to...(being sarcastic). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't think any of those women are quite stupid enough or cold enough, maybe Erica and Dorit, to die on the  road for Dorit for having harmed a dog in any way. There is more to this story. Also, since Lisa keeps making  it clear that she is so far above everyone else on the show, maybe  it's time to leave. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lisa Rinna is leaving? Only smart HoWives jump ship but good for her. She'll just be replaced by somebody else I'll dislike. Even though I don't dislike Rinna.

Unless I missed something I doubt Rinna is leaving. Easy money for her and she's all about the dolla dolla bills y'all... LOL... I think the speculation is that LVP is leaving (has that been made official or is it still speculation?)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't think any of those women are quite stupid enough or cold enough, maybe Erica and Dorit, to die on the  road for Dorit for having harmed a dog in any way. There is more to this story. Also, since Lisa keeps making  it clear that she is so far above everyone else on the show, maybe  it's time to leave. 

I concur. There HAS to be more in this than a dispute about the dog. Even LVP has said it's not about the dog. I go back and forth with LVP. Sometimes I enjoy her on the show and sometimes I do think she's a "sniper from the side" (tm EG... or was she EJ when she said that?!?). I do think LVP manipulates people and they catch on. Brandi was the perfect example - however Brandi went overboard with her crazy, thus causing her ultimate demise - but I do think LVP encouraged Brandi's shenanigans while they were still pals. Time will tell. I'm Switzerland right now in this cast vs LVP situation. 

Edited by BodhiGurl
repeated words drive me nuts so I fixed it - LOL
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Unless I missed something I doubt Rinna is leaving. Easy money for her and she's all about the dolla dolla bills y'all... LOL... I think the speculation is that LVP is leaving (has that been made official or is it still speculation?)

I guess I got the 2 Lisa's confused!

• Love 1

Firing LVP is a start. It sends a message that HW is an ensemble show and no one is indispensable. She wants to be the Queen B, but she's been phoning it for several seasons. And she never wants any blood on her hands.

LVP is vindictive and holds on to grudges, no matter how petty. She will also never admit she's wrong. She uses the excuse "it's a joke" - but is offended if someone does the same to her.

• Love 15

LVP will use her brother’s death (a sad and shocking event for sure) as the grand excuse for whatever manipulations and side-shooting she engages in this season - she’s already in the media trying to get ahead of the story.

As much as I think she’s conniving and narcissistic, and lacks empathy for those who aren’t herself or her pets, I do find LVP entertaining due to her lifestyle, homes and businesses - more than I can say for the entitled queen bitches on some of the other Bravo shows.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

LVP will use her brother’s death (a sad and shocking event for sure) as the grand excuse for whatever manipulations and side-shooting she engages in this season - she’s already in the media trying to get ahead of the story.

Yup.  Because it didn't seem to impact her filming Vander Pump Rules.  And she was certainly out and about promoting her businesses.  Also, if filming HW was so traumatic because of her brother's death, why did she sign on for the new season?  Her brother died in May - filming didn't start until the end of Jul.  So she had time to opt out.

• Love 5
On 2/9/2019 at 10:23 AM, SCS said:

OMG! I'm so glad I wasn't the only person blinded by Kyle's highlighter.  It was like she and Rinna had broken into a tub of vaseline before the show.  Whoever told them to put that shit on the tip of their noses was way wrong.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

But LVP is manipulative and calculating. So, yeah.

I'm really feeling her about her brother. I've had family members die of suicide, getting shot in the head, run over in a car by an ex. It's horrible. But not months later can't keep it together for my job. So I will be watching. Tragedy doesn't give anyone a free ticket to treat people like crap card.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6

I saw some photos of the HW at the premiere.

LVP - looked very angry, and I don't blame her based on the snippet we saw last night, As much as Iike her, she needs a stylist.

Kyle - looked amazing. For once thought her outfit was very flattering. I know, I am as surprised as anyone that I'm paying a compliment.

Rinna - loved the wig and would love to see more of a variety of hairstyles on her.

Teddi - looked good.

Er-yucka - looks awful and bloated.

Dorito - WITH? Did she dress in the dark or does she really think one black show and one white one will catch on?

Denise - thought she looked better dressed down and casual.

• Love 1
On 2/13/2019 at 6:12 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Praying this is in the right place.  It's photo of Lisa R after a night on the town.  I don't think it's a spoiler or that it's from anything coming up.  OMG, LOVE that hairstyle. She better not go back to the old one. I've never seen her looking that good. 

https://radaronline.com/photos/lisa-rinna-rhobh-wardrobe-malfunction-panties-mini-dress/

Me too. The old style was so iconic for her that I couldn't picture anything else, but she looks gorgeous with this cut. Now LVP needs to find a good stylist.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Me too. The old style was so iconic for her that I couldn't picture anything else, but she looks gorgeous with this cut. Now LVP needs to find a good stylist.

TRUE!  LVP would really look good with a makeover.  She really needs it from the hair, makeup, clothes, etc., but, I can't imagine that she would even consider it.  I think she's stuck that way. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4