Type keyword(s) to search

Eileen Davidson: Queen Eileen, Bold and Beautiful

• Start Topic

This is only tangentially related to Eileen but did anyone see Sheila Carter (nee Kimberlin Brown) of The Young and the Restless fame deliver a primetime speech at the Republican National Convention? I  don't think she lives anywhere near Beverly Hills but POP/ production needs to offer her a spot in the cast stat just to piss Andy the fuck off.

I think she'd make a nice foil/pairing to Eileen, too, hailing from the same show and all and having played an even crazier villainess than Eileen's other alter ego Kristen DiMera.

Willing to wager some antiques as well that Eileen's gonna find herself in the hot seat this forthcoming season.  

• Love 4

Found some better ones :)

eileen-davidson-768.jpgeileen-davidson-white-dress.jpgeileen-davidson-abusive-past-rhobh.jpg?r

She used to be so pretty.  WHY can't they just stop?  

I began watching B&B since the late 80s, and watched Hunter on it since she first came on in 1990. She was such a beautiful woman.

huntertylo.jpg

• Love 4

After seeing the way Eileen deals with others and doesn't seem to let go of even the most inconsequential events, I see why Vince seems so detached when he interacts with her.  He doesn't want to start ANYTHING!  I think there may be some issues in that union. 

Unlike many others I grew up having a crush on Vince, so I don't find him greasy at all!!!!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Normades said:

After seeing the way Eileen deals with others and doesn't seem to let go of even the most inconsequential events, I see why Vince seems so detached when he interacts with her.  He doesn't want to start ANYTHING!  I think there may be some issues in that union. 

Unlike many others I grew up having a crush on Vince, so I don't find him greasy at all!!!!

I LIKED Eileen as a longtime Y&R watcher.  I was happy she was coming on the show when she started.  Last year she really grated on me with the LVP issue but I wasn't totally done with her.  Now this season is not going well either and I found myself getting really irritated.  Leave the Dorit stuff alone.  I don't know if I can speak for many but if I hear that convo one more effin time blood will be shed.  You cannot brow beat an answer or the response YOU want out of someone and perhaps its best to move on.  Please for the love of all things holy LEAVE IT ALONE!

• Love 8

I go back and forth on Eileen. I liked her the first year, came to really dread and dislike her during the year of the APOLOGY, and this year, although she grates on my last nerve with her lecturing and correcting, there's something almost endearing about how she always seems to get it a little wrong. The "let's take a moment to honor Erika's son" omg, the thumb loops dress, the thick black choker, her hair styles, frosty silver eye shadow, the kooky overalls, the 1990s Laura Ashley vibe of her house,all of it kind of adds up to adorbs.  I think underneath it she's probably a nice person, but one who expected to be the big shot of the show and not the Michelle to Rinna's Romy. And that's kind of adorbs, too.

If she's doing it only to win favor with the audience, slow clap to her, because she's sold it to me.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Jel said:

I go back and forth on Eileen. I liked her the first year, came to really dread and dislike her during the year of the APOLOGY, and this year, although she grates on my last nerve with her lecturing and correcting, there's something almost endearing about how she always seems to get it a little wrong. The "let's take a moment to honor Erika's son" omg, the thumb loops dress, the thick black choker, her hair styles, frosty silver eye shadow, the kooky overalls, the 1990s Laura Ashley vibe of her house,all of it kind of adds up to adorbs.  I think underneath it she's probably a nice person, but one who expected to be the big shot of the show and not the Michelle to Rinna's Romy. And that's kind of adorbs, too.

If she's doing it only to win favor with the audience, slow clap to her, because she's sold it to me.

This last episode I think Eileen wanted to join Kyle and LVP.  She gave it a good shot try to resolve things. 

• Love 1
On 2/23/2017 at 11:34 AM, QuiteContraryMoni said:

I feel like I she's got wadded up kleenexes in her sleeve and an ugly purse full of werthers original and starlite mints.

Ha! Perfect image. Eileen seems like a very nice person...but she does feel like the human equivalent of moth balls on this show. I hate saying it, but it's how I feel!

• Love 7

ON 2/23/2017 AT 11:34 AM, QUITECONTRARYMONI SAID:

I feel like I she's got wadded up kleenexes in her sleeve and an ugly purse full of werthers original and starlite mints.

3/23 PhilMarlowe2 sayz:  Ha! Perfect image. Eileen seems like a very nice person...but she does feel like the human equivalent of moth balls on this show. I hate saying it, but it's how I feel!

Couldn't multi quote for some reason but these two made me lol!  She is pretty boring but she's a loyal (to a fault) friend, if your nose is runny she's your gal, need a sugar rush?  Eileen has got you (there may be purse lint stuck to the werther, sorry!).  Need a mint?  Again, maybe covered in purse lint but she's got it (may take her a minute to find it among all her other mom supplies in her ugly purse).  I am also somewhat appreciative that even with her $$, she isn't a slave to fashion.

• Love 4

Perfect image. Eileen seems like a very nice person...but she does feel like the human equivalent of moth balls on this show. I hate saying it, but it's how I feel!

Eileen and LVP, being the two oldest cast members, do seem to get the "matronly/dowdy/stuck in the past" comments...

• Love 2

I've never made any comments about Eileen or LVP's look being "matronly/dowdy/stuck in the past", I was just pointing out comments others have made.

Timeless classics are wasted on youth...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I've never made any comments about Eileen or LVP's look being "matronly/dowdy/stuck in the past", I was just pointing out comments others have made.

Timeless classics are wasted on youth...

Not if you raise your youth right....my 23 year-old daughter believes Bea Arthur to be the leader of the bad ass women. The coolest person ever. Because I raised her to believe this. Along with the brilliant Dixie Carter on Designing Women. 

• Love 6

Come meet Eileen Davidson at Macy's Century City, this Saturday, April 8 at 10:15 AM!  Eileen will be taking a photo with those who come to meet her-- no purchase necessary!

Macy's Century City: 10250 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90067

Eileen.jpg

• Love 2
On 5/17/2016 at 0:48 PM, RHJunkie said:

My theory is that Eileen is drawn to Erika because she's so extroverted as a performer. Perhaps Eileen has a harder time picturing herself ever performing on stage or music videos in the way Erika does so she's developed a fascination and respect for Erika because of it.

My theory is that Eileen is drawn to Erika because she wants to BE Erika and perform the Erika Jayne persona in front of the camera as her "part", flying to her appearances all over the globe, with a gay glam squad to fuss over her appearance and be her posse.

Instead of that stodgy old soap she's on. 

I went to turn the TV off this afternoon and stopped when I saw Eileen and Vinnie on The Dog Whisperer.  The show had to have been shot in 2009-2010, because Jesse was only 5 years old.  

They were seeking Cesar's help with the their out-of-control dog that made a habit of biting everyone, including Jesse!  Multiple times in the footage, the dog is shown snapping at and actually nipping the kid, and Eileen saying "the dog is always going after the 5-year-old"!!  (BTW, what normal parents would allow such a situation to continue, and for so long?) 

And of what we see on the show of little Jesse, he was somewhat of a little terror his own self.  Eileen and VInne both just sat there like idiots, and we sorta get a whiff of "this is our home but we exert little to no control", all the while looking clueless about nearly everything the whole time they were on.  

The rest of the show was focused on Kelsey and Kayte Grammer and their less-unruly mini doxies.

• Love 8
On 3/23/2017 at 2:02 PM, Jel said:

I also go back and forth with Eileen. She doesn't seem like a snarky person deep down, which may be why I find her a bit boring on the show--but in a good way (if boring can be good). 

Some folks have alluded to the fact that she is "just a soap actress"--I don't think there's anything less worthy about having a long term run as a soap actress. It's consistent work. RHWOBH must be a fun change of pace for her.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don't think there's anything less worthy about having a long term run as a soap actress. It's consistent work.

...and a consistent (good!) paycheck.  Think of all the struggling actresses who would give anything for a month's work on a soap.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I also go back and forth with Eileen. She doesn't seem like a snarky person deep down, which may be why I find her a bit boring on the show--but in a good way (if boring can be good). 

I get that.  I don't find Eileen boring but think she's almost too decent of a person to be on a show like this.  She's not the bitchy type, she's a working actress with a stable home life.

• Love 3

Because she scored a sweet deal to do both Days of Our Lives AND The Young and Restless.  She won an Emmy for Best Actress for the former. 

Too bad HW can get rid of Dumb Dorit and her thirsty pig of husband PK.

But it appears Camille and Adrienne may be coming back.  Camille is friends with Rinna.  Kyle and Camille were always more Team Adrienne than LVP.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Oh how I will miss the breathy "how dare you", but so glad she's gone.  Whatever will Rinna do?  Nobody to wind her up.  

Cling to Erika or go back to LVP. 

Rinna always has a strategy. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Oh how I will miss the breathy "how dare you", but so glad she's gone.  Whatever will Rinna do?  Nobody to wind her up.  

I won't and am glad we won't be subjectected to her tedious circular rehashings of old grievences, inserting herself into to other's issues, and her stilted efforts to appear fashionable.

Nobody needs to wind up Rinna, she's like explosive diarreah.

22 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Cling to Erika or go back to LVP. 

Rinna always has a strategy. 

Are you kidding now there's more room for Rinna to move around in Erica's ass. 

• Love 12

Because she scored a sweet deal to do both Days of Our Lives AND The Young and Restless.  She won an Emmy for Best Actress for the former.

Good  for her. Though it sucks she won't be on here.

Too bad HW can get rid of Dumb Dorit and her thirsty pig of husband PK.

If only!

But it appears Camille and Adrienne may be coming back.  Camille is friends with Rinna.  Kyle and Camille were always more Team Adrienne than LVP.

That could lead to some interesting dynamics next season.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I've said from the beginning that Eileen was too classy and "normal" for a RH show so while I'm sorry she's gone I'm also happy for her that she's leaving and still has her dignity in tact.

Yeah right. We'll have to disagree on this. I liked her to begin with but she showed us who she  is and she doesn't belong on some pedestal. She will gnaw on a grievence bone for years like a dog. Esspecially if you don't apologize in the way she demands. She won't hold her friends accountable for their deplorable behavior but calls out others and their friendships. Mocks her so called friend when she isn't there then pretends she didn't do anything and hypocritically calls others out for it. She left with her dignity all right. Dragging it through the gutter for three seasons just like the rest of them as she walked out the door. YYMV

• Love 16

I've said from the beginning that Eileen was too classy and "normal" for a RH show so while I'm sorry she's gone I'm also happy for her that she's leaving and still has her dignity in tact.

Yeah, I agree.

Hopefully she can juggle both Y&R and DOOL at the same time.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Giselle said:

.Are you kidding now there's more room for Rinna to move around in Erica's ass. 

? Touché

7 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I saw the writing on the wall in S6 when LVP (production) wanted to her to share more between she and her hubby.  ED was never willing to share more about her personal life as you could see she hardly had many scenes with her family and home life.  She was also a nonfactor last season trying to make LVP her enemy didn't help her neither. 

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Yeah, I agree.

Hopefully she can juggle both Y&R and DOOL at the same time.

She will.  Yet I hope she does more DOOL than YR.  YR just refuses to use her where Days will actually write for her and give her storyline push. 

Edited by BlackMamba
8 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

Perfectly said and I couldn't agree with you more. I am so bummed she won't be on show anymore. 

7 hours ago, Giselle said:

Yeah right. We'll have to disagree on this. I liked her to begin with but she showed us who she  is and she doesn't belong on some pedestal. She will gnaw on a grievence bone for years like a dog. Esspecially if you don't apologize in the way she demands. She won't hold her friends accountable for their deplorable behavior but calls out others and their friendships. Mocks her so called friend when she isn't there then pretends she didn't do anything and hypocritically calls others out for it. She left with her dignity all right. Dragging it through the gutter for three seasons just like the rest of them as she walked out the door. YYMV

Wow. Just.....wow. 

• Love 7

If Eileen was too classy and "normal" for a RH show, why did she agree to appear on this one? Besides the huge paycheck, of course? Classy and normal people wouldn't do this LOW class show just for the money unless they really needed it to pay the bills. 

• Love 7