Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Titus Welliver and Stephen King said that they’d have to pay $20 to keep their Blue check so lots of celebrities are jumping ship. 

Honestly I would rather Twitter made money off of them then all the dumb ads.  Rinna probably left because she does not have $20 a month since she has to pay for rat traps and anti "shook" meds...oh and birdseed for Lois

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

You say that like "woke" is a bad thing...

Nope.  I'm saying it because she uses it to gain attention and appease her fans not because she believes in it.  The same way she believes she's a "star", she believes she's "iconic" etc.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Blondie said:

Nope.  I'm saying it because she uses it to gain attention and appease her fans not because she believes in it.  The same way she believes she's a "star", she believes she's "iconic" etc.  

that's how she got kicked off QVC attacking the audience calling them fat Karen's etc etc

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

All of the people who don't want to be deluged with racist, mysogynist tweets and misinformation are quitting it because Musk owns it now and has no idea what he has gotten himself into. 

Fixed it for you. 

Also Rinna will be back on Twitter, because she can't help herself. She is addicted to social media and won't be able to stand not seeing what other people are saying aout her. Remember how she swore she was no longer discussing Housewives stuff on Social Media? That lasted a few days and she was back. So, I don't by that she left Twitter for good. 

Musk is a trash human being. He knows exactly what he's doing.

And yeah, Rinna can't exist without being on social media.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Someone on Twitter just called her “Rinocchio” and I had to suppress my laughter at work. I’ve never seen that before so apologies if that’s old 🤣🤣🤣

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
17 hours ago, Blondie said:

I call bulls..t on her deactivating her twitter.  All the "woke" people are quitting it because Musk owns it now and is getting rid of the censors.  She's just joining the rest of the herd.

What does this mean?

• Applause 1
6 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

All of the people who don't want to be deluged with racist, mysogynist tweets and misinformation are quitting it because Musk owns it now and has no idea what he has gotten himself into. 

Fixed it for you. 

Also Rinna will be back on Twitter, because she can't help herself. She is addicted to social media and won't be able to stand not seeing what other people are saying aout her. Remember how she swore she was no longer discussing Housewives stuff on Social Media? That lasted a few days and she was back. So, I don't by that she left Twitter for good. 

Nope

• Applause 2
6 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

Fixed it for you. 

While I completely disagree with your assessment, this really is about Rinna.  She'll be back on Twitter.

• Love 2

applause-standing-ovation.gif

Unless she was actually banned rather than leaving of her own accord.

With Rinna, will we ever really know for sure...

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 4
On 10/31/2022 at 9:49 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel her trying to use her mother STILL is borderline ghoulish… it’s like she’s using her has a prop and not as an actual person she is grieving… like she tried to trot out the gays to help her and it didn’t work now she’s pulling the dead mother sympathy how mean all the people are card .. this is gross I’m sorry 

This is so bizarre and delusional on Rinna's part! I liked her Mom and feel sickened by how Rinna is trying to use her death as a storyline or as a cover for her horrid behavior. How well did she even know her own mother? She didn't see her very often and I noticed when she was going through her mother's belongings she was shocked to see a copy of the book written about the man who assaulted her mom. Her mother owned a copy of the book and yet Rinna said she was unaware there had ever been a book written about this serial killer. I knew there was a book WHY didn't Rinna know?

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 7

Listen, her whole grieving process has been nutty as hell.  Not that there's anything WRONG with that!

LiarLips has a bigger problem!  She's been mean as hell to people BEFORE Kathy Hilton, Sutton, Garcelle and Crystal this season.  And she wasn't grieving Lois THEN, was she?

• Like 9
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

In Rinna's case, it seems like it had nothing to do with Musk's purchase.

She deactivated it herself according to her. Everything else is just assumptions by random people. She said she is not really active on Twitter, she is active on IG. it's not a coincidence though. The timing fits the Musk arrival. She might not want to say it openly, because one of the main reasons she lost the QVC contract was her political claims, for example about SC Justice Kavanaugh. It seems a lot of QVC viewers who tend to be older are conservative.

• Love 1

Well, my assumption is it has nothing to do with Musk.

And her problems with the QVC contract was that she openly insulted the QVC viewers, and not for their political views.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Well, my assumption is it has nothing to do with Musk.

And her problems with the QVC contract was that she openly insulted the QVC viewers, and not for their political views.

It was about her political views, as well, if you read articles from that time, and also what she said herself who I'm sure knows the reasons better. She also had IG stories about it. 

• Useful 1

Yes I remember the articles from that and it was mostly about her calling them cat hoarding fatties and karens.

also what she said herself

It always seemed like she preferred that story over her directly insulting the viewers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yes I remember the articles from that and it was mostly about her calling them cat hoarding fatties and karens.

It always seemed like she preferred that story over her directly insulting the viewers.

I guess Rinna feels superior as a skinny Karen. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2022 at 4:12 PM, Nicmar said:

that's how she got kicked off QVC attacking the audience calling them fat Karen's etc etc

If I recall correctly, she was extremely vulgar in her insult and attacks to the QVC audience. She called them Karens who owned 50 cats and were so fat they couldn't even find their vaginas. It was AWFUL and one of the first times I started to wonder what the hell was wrong with her. QVC was her bread and butter, why on earth would she shit all over it like that?

EDITED: If anyone was guilty of having a psychotic break this season, it's Rinna. And it seems to have been building for a long time. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
Hit submit too soon.
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10

Does anyone know if Rinna was active on Twitter or really just IG? DId when deactivate herself or because of  Musk or was she Kicked off?? LOL Sounds like Teddy’s podcast up in here. FFF FOREVER! 

• Sad 1
33 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Does anyone know if Rinna was active on Twitter or really just IG? DId when deactivate herself or because of  Musk or was she Kicked off?? LOL Sounds like Teddy’s podcast up in here. FFF FOREVER! 

Although I never followed the ladies' SM that closely I was always under the impression that Lisa used her Twitter account quite frequently. I would imagine the Twitter platform is more suitable for Rinna's practice of lashing out at people than any other SM app.
Twitter is where I would always check to see what they all were up to whenever a story was making the rounds.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

If I recall correctly, she was extremely vulgar in her insult and attacks to the QVC audience. She called them Karens who owned 50 cats and were so fat they couldn't even find their vaginas. It was AWFUL and one of the first times I started to wonder what the hell was wrong with her. QVC was her bread and butter, why on earth would she shit all over it like that?

EDITED: If anyone was guilty of having a psychotic break this season, it's Rinna. And it seems to have been building for a long time. 

There is a timeline. She was open about her political beliefs, QVC viewers complained, and she then called them names.

• Love 1

Doesn't matter. It was the name calling that did her in. She could stayed quiet or issued a generic "We all have different opinions blah blah blah respect each other blah blah blah". Instead she went on a nasty rant and got her herself off of QVC.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Although I never followed the ladies' SM that closely I was always under the impression that Lisa used her Twitter account quite frequently. I would imagine the Twitter platform is more suitable for Rinna's practice of lashing out at people than any other SM app.
Twitter is where I would always check to see what they all were up to whenever a story was making the rounds.

Instagram is Rinna's medium. It's about photos, videos, reels, and stories, with text. Everything that Rinna loves because she is an exhibitionist. Twitter is more about short texts (which are not that short anymore). 

Also, IG had more than 1.4 billion users in 2022, and Twitter more than 450 million, that is before Musk bought it recently with the result of a huge exodus of users. There is quite a difference in popularity. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ZettaK said:

Instagram is Rinna's medium. It's about photos, videos, reels, and stories, with text. Everything that Rinna loves because she is an exhibitionist. Twitter is more about short texts (which are not that short anymore). 

Also, IG had more than 1.4 billion users in 2022, and Twitter more than 450 million, that is before Musk bought it recently with the result of a huge exodus of users. There is quite a difference in popularity. 

That makes sense. If Rinna wants to dance in her panties online, IG is the way to go, not Twitter.

Rinna's never done anything that led me to believe she'd think too deeply about who owns Twitter and whatnot. Not giving her that much credit. lol

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I am aware of this. I didn't say Lisa wasn't a fan of IG as I am aware of her many video posts.
However I believe that in the past Rinna used Twitter more often than some may think as it gave her to the option to lash out at people with quick messages, retweets and replies.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

I really don’t think she was fired from QVC because of her politics. Isaac Mizrahi is very vocal about his liberal views, and he is on QVC all the time. It’s because she insulted the women who bought her clothes so viciously.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

No, Lisa connected them. She did not have to call them names, she chose to do that just like she chose to flip off the audience at BravoCon.

I have a lot of bad things to say about QVC, but they acted quickly and decisively in the Rinna situation. Quite unlike Andy and Bravo. 

Rinna is vile.

• Applause 5
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

I really don’t think she was fired from QVC because of her politics. Isaac Mizrahi is very vocal about his liberal views, and he is on QVC all the time. It’s because she insulted the women who bought her clothes so viciously.

I missed this - what did she say to insult her customers?

• Love 1
On 10/31/2022 at 11:25 PM, Hiyo said:

You say that like "woke" is a bad thing...

Woke has become a derogatory term for many people.

39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I missed this - what did she say to insult her customers?

I would like to know this too.

• Like 1

Woke has become a derogatory term for many people.

Sadly and unfortunately, it has.

I would like to know this too.

Basically, unattractive overweight people who hoard cats.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I guess Rinna feels superior as a skinny Karen. 

The idea of her calling anyone a Karen? Pot, Kettle and all that. All those BH Karen's were so concerned about something Denise and Brandy, two consenting adults, did behind closed doors (allegedly). It was absurd. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
On 11/6/2022 at 11:25 AM, MatildaMoody said:

Seriously?  She said that about the people buying her rags on QVC?  Wow.  She's not very bright, is she?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
20 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Right--I was going to say, someone being liberal (and vocal about it) in Hollywood or fashion is hardly a hot take. It's what she did afterwards, insulting the customers, that did it. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Right--I was going to say, someone being liberal (and vocal about it) in Hollywood or fashion is hardly a hot take. It's what she did afterwards, insulting the customers, that did it. 

That's correct. I am on the QVC forums. When this went down the folks on the forms stormed QVC demanding that she be dropped. When she was told to clean up her act she turned on QVC with her mouth. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.  She was making a ton of money selling her sleazy clothes but she could not bring herself to keep her nasty mouth shut. So she was dropped and soon they were selling the remainder of the Rinna rags at firesale prices. 

She has now turned on Andy and Bravo. I have a feeling that they are trying to figure out what to do about the cast now. I read that the new season was put on "pause" and will not start filming until sometime next year. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

That's correct. I am on the QVC forums. When this went down the folks on the forms stormed QVC demanding that she be dropped. When she was told to clean up her act she turned on QVC with her mouth. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.  She was making a ton of money selling her sleazy clothes but she could not bring herself to keep her nasty mouth shut. So she was dropped and soon they were selling the remainder of the Rinna rags at firesale prices. 

She has now turned on Andy and Bravo. I have a feeling that they are trying to figure out what to do about the cast now. I read that the new season was put on "pause" and will not start filming until sometime next year. 

Wow! Thank you for telling us about this. Hmmmm… I really wonder what went down with her parents. Rinna left their home as soon as possible, correct? Do we believe Rinna was just a bad seed? What do we know of her sister, the one who took care of Lois’s estate, etc.? Do we know if she’s sane? 

I just have so much trouble understanding how she could not control her words, when she had to know that there would be consequences? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1