Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I agree - Amber didn't bother me too, too much during the season, except for the constant cancer reminder, but after tonight, I've changed my mind - she is just as bad as he is.  Neither of them displayed good Catholic behavior tonight, that's for sure!!! 

I cannot imagine how they can have any friends in real life with their attitudes.

ETA - Because I am a glutton for punishment, I will probably watch, though....LOL!!

They are trying to secure another season on the show. The only way to do that is bring the drama, good or bad. And the more viewers talk about them the better the chance they will be back. The only way it could fail is if the rest of the returning cast members say they do NOT want to film with them as a united front. They are a skivvy couple and are like wise as individuals  as well. BUT, they, Bravo/Andy will need a couple that most of the cast and viewers despise and Amber/Tiny fit that bill right now.

• Love 2

As much as I don't like the little guy, Bobby sure did look nervous and embarrassed about the pictures. It did seem a little strange. If my husband had a picture of himself with that many housewives.... He must have been a huge fan, or something?

I'm sure the story of Bobby angling to get on the show is true, and it certainly is reason for viewers to give him the side-eye, but isn't it a little rich for a new cast member to chide another for this? Jim and Amber clearly wanted the same thing. So while he's trying to embarrass Bobby (and succeeding), it feels to me like he's inadvertently embarrassing himself.

• Love 16

Anyone else hoping that the Joes would deliver a beat down on Jim?  His stupid file folder full of papers and the best he can do is say Bobby campaigned to be on the show.  Fail.

He graduated from law school in 2003 but hasn't taken the bar? Or he's waiting to hear..........whatever.  I'm guessing he's already taken the bar exam and failed.  It doesn't take years to find out the results.  

Teresa is still delusional.  She's in for a rude awakening come January 5, 2015.   If you are given any type of legal document to sign, especially if you are up on Federal charges, who does not ask what does this entail or think about it (as in the plea bargain) before signing it?  She only heard that if she didn't take the plea deal they were looking at years and years in prison.  Somehow her delusional and entitled brain heard that to be - this is your get out of jail free card.  She also had to tell a judge that she understood what she was doing when she accepted the deal.  Even Juicy Joe isn't saying he didn't know what it meant.  I give it to like day 2 after she's released when she files for divorce.  

• Love 10

If I heard this correctly, Jim isn't licensed and didn't pass the bar, but he gets paid big bucks to give lawyers expert legal advice.....................wtf.

Does anyone know how old Jim and Amber are? 

I thought her comment to Nicole (or Teressa-?) about being "45 and acting her age, not looking like Skeletor" was pretty rude. 

I also have to wonder about Jim - I think he said that he graduated law school in 2001?  So, in thirteen years, he managed to graduate law school, get married, be a douchebag, have two sons, work for a pharma company, be a douchebag, blow the whistle on said pharma company (and be involved in the scam), be a douchebag, make tons of money, get divorced, be a douchebag, get remarried, have more kids (one or two - I'm not sure), start up one mortgage company that got in trouble (or, at least, his employees and maybe his ex-wife were involved in trouble), be a douchebag, start up another mortgage company, make tons of money, advise attorneys on mortgage fraud and investigations, still be a douchebag, and all the while, support his 2nd wife while she was going through "the cancer", and yet, still maintain his douchebaggery.....What a fucking superman!!!  He accomplished a lot in a short 13 years....

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 23

Nicole is "silent but deadly"....like a fart.

Let me clearly say, I don't like Jim Marchese.

Ok, where's my money, Bobby? More silver spoon money for me so I can look down on Jim more. /s

That was a stupid comment, but I think that Nicole is not quite as foolish or stupid as people perceive her to be.  Aside from that, I thought she was pretty well-spoken. 

And, call me a fool, but I kind of like Bobby....and I believe his replies about the photos that were obviously lifted from his FB/Instagram accounts and printed from a computer printer that "Mr. Evidence" Jim-twit brought.

And, one more thing - I do wish that both Nicole and Teresa would learn the proper pronunciation of the work "ask" - that is one of my super-huge pet peeves!!!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

On paper the twins probably looked like gold. The sordid family history with the Mother possibly having an affair with her daughter's husband. The other twin getting involved with a married man. Alas, it didn't seem to gel. I thought all 3 of the newbies came on way too strong and were trying too hard. Only a few episodes in there was screaming and hair pulling. You have to ease into that. I actually like Reno and Bobby more than the twins.

Teresa continues to enrage. Are her fans really buying the poor little innocent I had no idea what I was pleading guilty to story? I wish she was going to a real prison. Instead, she's going to camp for a few months and will be back in that tacky mansion in no time. I feel very strongly that she'll continue to maintain her Gucci lifestyle by any means necessary.

• Love 7

There were some shots of Tre where she looked like she mentally wasn't there and looked like she was going to puke.

I thought Andy would have brought up the Rino banging TereSSa's mother thing, it was mentioned once but the subject changed quickly. Maybe they'll bring up more in part 3, which is Tuesday night for some reason.

I hope small Jim isn't back. I had this mental image of his arriving to this reunion with a wagon full of his evidence files. What a moron!

• Love 1

I'm sure the story of Bobby angling to get on the show is true, and it certainly is reason for viewers to give him the side-eye, but isn't it a little rich for a new cast member to chide another for this? Jim and Amber clearly wanted the same thing. So while he's trying to embarrass Bobby (and succeeding), it feels to me like he's inadvertently embarrassing himself.

I totally agree, especially as this show was Amber's life dream.

And, so I'd equate a gold digger about the same as someone only dating a person to be on tv. However, I agree with the cast members who said, there's nothing wrong with looking for a successful partner as long as there's real love there, too. Lol, I avoided a man because he was on one of these Bravo shows, so for me, it's the opposite, and there was no love lost. So, no harm, no foul.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 3

I'm not tired of watching Andy Cohen try to get something out of Teresa even though he knows it's not going to happen and so do I. He can't afford to have her still around and act like he's afraid of her or unwilling to probe -- He's got to do it for the sake of the network and all the franchises.  And why shouldn't he keep on trying?  She's still there and on the payroll.  Let him keep at it and let her find new ways to say the same old things. I'm still holding out hope that somehow all of this will change her for the better.  Let the enabling stop and let's see if she's got the stuff to really make it. 

Me neither. Its kind of nice to see the felon squirm because it somewhat reassures my faith that even if the criminal justice system fails, karma can take its due in many innovative ways. Enduring this public humiliation will probably be a far worse punishment for Teresa than the year she has at Camp Cupcake.

As wealthy as Bobby is, that doesn't preclude him from being a RH obsessed fame whore. I absolutely believe the allegations he would have dated whichever potential contender actually got the contract for RHONJ. I also question his sexuality, but that's another story.

Joe Gorga needs to STFU. He's very much like his sister, thinking he can always dictate who gets to speak and what they can say. If you called your beloved sister "garbage" and "worse than scum," don't fly off the handle into a tizzy just because someone else happens to point that out to you. Next time think before you speak and chose your words more carefully--especially if you know cameras are rolling and chances are the footage will end up on national television.

• Love 6

Had a post ready and it was eaten by my tablet.  Ah well, I hope I remember what I wrote.

I had hoped Andy would stop beating a dead horse with the same questions over and over to Tre and Joe.  He asked on WWHL, Part 1, now 2 and probably 3.  Move on already because there was no need for 3 episodes.  That said, though I really like Tre, but actions have consequences (good or bad. Sadly something most of the Seniors I taught disagreed with; along with their parents....go figure).  I'm just not a person to take pleasure in someone's misfortunes, even those that people are at fault for.  They've been convicted and their consequence was prison for both.  Heck as much as I think Jac is a loon, I wouldn't take pleasure if she and Chris are found guilty of fraud also.  I don't think what Tre/Joe said were them trying to evade questions.  I think they're still in shock, this was only three days after their sentences were handed down.  That was a broken couple I saw on that stage.  Yes broken by their own actions but broken nonetheless. 

OMG Jim!  He's an arse but the lil bugger is starting to grow somewhat on me.  I loved how he pulled out his portfolio w/ his pics.  Had to laugh at Andy telling Dina his pics weren't props but evidence.  Andy knows some drama when he sees it.  Dang if throughout that segment if Bobby didn't look guilty.  He was a deer in headlights.  OMG that was funny to me.  The fact that he's a trust fund baby...who cares!  But his brain trying to come up with why he went to those book signings was hilarious.  Thank you Jim.

Oh and thank you Jim for someone finally calling out Joe Gorga.  What a hypocrite telling Jim to watch how he speaks to women.  I do think Jim should watch his mouth but that's true of all the men.  To throw back in Joey's face that he couldn't lecture him on how to speak to a woman after he called his own sister "garbage, scum, etc".  I thought it was interesting that Joey didn't get all up in his face or get violent like he's done in the past.  Melissa injecting that this was a sensitive issue because it involved Joe's sister.  No chit Sherlock.  That was the man's point.  This is your sister and you're calling her demeaning names, on the air, and yet Joe wants to lecture others?  Please.  If Joey took that time to say, you know what I did that and I'm sorry that would have given him some moral ground at least.

I guess Rino, the mother * will be the topic on Part three.  LOL.  After the initial shock of that tidbit, I don't care anymore.  So any talk about that is a waste to me.  I guess it's because the twins were boring.  Even they had to go hang out with Jac and Kathy at the end for some airtime. 

• Love 6

I thought her comment to Nicole (or Teressa-?) about being "45 and acting her age, not looking like Skeletor" was pretty rude. 

It was rude. But then again so was one of the twins saying "Nice nose, Amber." I don't know if they were knocking her features or trying to imply she had rhinoplasty but either way the intention was nasty.

On paper the twins probably looked like gold. The sordid family history with the Mother possibly having an affair with her daughter's husband. The other twin getting involved with a married man. Alas, it didn't seem to gel. I thought all 3 of the newbies came on way too strong and were trying too hard. Only a few episodes in there was screaming and hair pulling. You have to ease into that. I actually like Reno and Bobby more than the twins.

Teresa continues to enrage. Are her fans really buying the poor little innocent I had no idea what I was pleading guilty to story? I wish she was going to a real prison. Instead, she's going to camp for a few months and will be back in that tacky mansion in no time. I feel very strongly that she'll continue to maintain her Gucci lifestyle by any means necessary.

What I found funny was TerESSA's allusion the cast all being Italian, ergo knowing someone that had spent time in the clinker. She actually said something about having incarcerated family members, and thanks to this forum I knew that she must've been referring to her father who had been imprisoned for his illegal asbestos disposal. Thanks guys!

As far as Teresa the felon's dumb act, Andy really dropped the ball. She admit that she agreed to the plea bargain to reduce any potential time in prison on the two part post-sentencing WWHL special. Why didn't he call her out on the fact that she always knew prison was a very real possibility? She should not get to defame and slander those poor lawyers who took on her case for negligence and malpractice.

• Love 2

Ugh. I'm not even going to comment on Teresa "not understanding" her plea deal.

Jim Marchese is full of shit. If he graduated from Seton Hall Law School in 2001 and didn't take the bar (contradicting himself, I believe, from an earlier episode, where he said he passed the bar after graduating from school) until 2013, he probably didn't take the bar exam because he a.) would fail or b.) did so badly in law school (at a mid-range school) that he believed he would not be employed. If I am correct, he didn't start working in mortgages until after working for Cell Therapeutics in the early-mid '00s and marketing Trisemox under false pretenses, and then "whistle-blowing" on Cell Therapeutics when he was passed over for a promotion. In his own way, he's just as audaciously criminal as Joe Giudice, but even cockier and a bit smarter. He will not pass the ethics committee to be admitted to the bar with his checkered history with the Department of Justice (see www.nytimes.com/2007/10/25/business/25whistle.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&)

As president of MortgageNOW, I don't believe Joe advises the NJ State Attorney General on mortgage fraud cases, or makes "millions of dollars" advising lawyers, period. Jim fantasizes about being an attorney, but cannot be an attorney; if he were an attorney, he wouldn't be running a disreputable-seeming mortgage company. His business career is still plagued by lawsuits, and MortgageNOW is not exactly a top drawer lender. Unfortunately, the NJ Civil Court search is down right now, but I found a PDF of a 2013 dismissal of a counterclaim in a suit against him in a Pennsylvania court (it makes extensive references to the New Jersey suit it is an extension of): http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/13d0200p.pdf. Jim and Amber think they are better than everyone else on the show in terms of education, intelligence, morals, culture, etc., but they're just as bad or worse.

I didn't like the Twins during the season, but they've come off well thus far on the reunion. I don't think the Twins (particularly Nicole, maybe?) are really quite as insipid or dumb as they seem on first impression. I think their extremely thick Brooklyn accents (which are slightly different than Jersey/Bronx accents) make people take them to be less than they are. Their intelligence is certainly not inferior to that of the great majority of their fellow cast members. As for being vacuous, they at least don't have any pretensions to being more than that.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 9

I don't think what Tre/Joe said were them trying to evade questions.  I think they're still in shock, this was only three days after their sentences were handed down.  That was a broken couple I saw on that stage.  Yes broken by their own actions but broken nonetheless. 

They weren't in shock. They knew back in March that Joe was definitely headed to prison, and Teresa might. That's seven months that they had to sit with this reality. Yes, they are a couple that lives in denial, but they knew.

Oh and thank you Jim for someone finally calling out Joe Gorga.  What a hypocrite telling Jim to watch how he speaks to women.  I do think Jim should watch his mouth but that's true of all the men.  To throw back in Joey's face that he couldn't lecture him on how to speak to a woman after he called his own sister "garbage, scum, etc".  I thought it was interesting that Joey didn't get all up in his face or get violent like he's done in the past.  Melissa injecting that this was a sensitive issue because it involved Joe's sister.  No chit Sherlock.  That was the man's point.  This is your sister and you're calling her demeaning names, on the air, and yet Joe wants to lecture others?  Please.  If Joey took that time to say, you know what I did that and I'm sorry that would have given him some moral ground at least.

I don't mean to defend Joe Gorga one bit for name-calling Teresa, and it's disgusting to me that all of them air their family's dirty laundry for fame and fortune, but I do think there's a difference between family and others. Let's face it - we're all different with our family than we are with other people. Joe Gorga's stuff with Teresa is all deep-seeded, heat-of-the-moment anger, which might not be ok, but we all do it. He talks about other women as precious jewels, or whatever corny language he uses, but I have no doubt he means it. In stark contrast to Dim Jim, who treats any and all women like scum, and insults them to their face. Jim had the gall to characterize this behavior as treating women as equals! Jim - it's called being a douche. I'll take the Joe Gorga type over Mr. ERA any day of the week.

• Love 9

I'm rewatching the first half of tonight's reunion and wondering why didn't Teresa walk off again. Tonight's segment was a lot tougher on her than Part I of the reunion. I thought for sure she would get up when Andy told her people thought she shouldn't be on the show because she was a criminal or with the "clink - clink" explanation. I can't help but wonder if Andy gave her some grief for walking off the set with a reminder that her "check" depended on her participation.

The "I didn't understand" crap she keeps spewing is getting old.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I don't think anything has changed about how Teresa/Joe really feel about Melissa/Joey. What we saw this season was a front put on to help Teresa in court. Remember, most of this season was filmed before they Pled Guilty. Even at their WWHL interview, Teresa said Joe Gi should take care of "her" girls and Joe said HIS family would help. Teresa did add in that HER mom would also help if needed and left Joey with checking in on their parents only but not helping with the girls in any way! I think Teresa/Joe are fools for not utilizing everyone that offers to help with the girls but we are talking about 2 very thick headed idiots who really only think of themselves. JMO

Regarding the Giudice/Gorga situation, and only that, I'm really not sure the rosy front they put on this season had anything to do with the trial. I think it was because most of the viewers were fed up with the pit of darkness NJ had become.

Prison or not, I believe that would have been the producer's plan : the big reconciliation. Joe and Teresa's legal problems were just the perfect excuse to do just that : when in deep troubles, the fambly stands united and all... 

• Love 1

They weren't in shock. They knew back in March that Joe was definitely headed to prison, and Teresa might. That's seven months that they had to sit with this reality. Yes, they are a couple that lives in denial, but they knew.

I don't mean to defend Joe Gorga one bit for name-calling Teresa, and it's disgusting to me that all of them air their family's dirty laundry for fame and fortune, but I do think there's a difference between family and others. Let's face it - we're all different with our family than we are with other people. Joe Gorga's stuff with Teresa is all deep-seeded, heat-of-the-moment anger, which might not be ok, but we all do it. He talks about other women as precious jewels, or whatever corny language he uses, but I have no doubt he means it. In stark contrast to Dim Jim, who treats any and all women like scum, and insults them to their face. Jim had the gall to characterize this behavior as treating women as equals! Jim - it's called being a douche. I'll take the Joe Gorga type over Mr. ERA any day of the week.

This is why it's called our opinions.  Unless we're in their home, or their doctors or close family member anything we state is opinion.  Mine is I "think" they're in shock.  Again, if we're not in one of those positions I posted, we really don't know for sure.  I don't see how it can be said unequivocally that no, no, they are not in any type of shock..  It's an opinion, just like mine.

Joe Gorga got some well delayed comeuppance, on television.  He's treated his sister wrong and he knows it.  I think...don't know for a fact, but think it's why he kind of fizzled out with his comments to Jim and ended with "she threw my toys out the window".  That did make me laugh, along with Jim calling Joe Gorga...Joseph.  I don't know, I guess I expected Jim to wuss out when he was around the other men, much like Richie would do. 

Ok, not sure if site is like TWOP...the make your point once or twice and move on.  But I'm moving on.  Just think this discussion is circular.  Oh oh, except now I remember what I was about to type in my first draft.  Not sure if it was you or another poster who commented on my statement that Tre didn't need to apologize to me or Andy, but only the people they defrauded.  A good point was made that I agree with.  That those type of crimes that have been overlooked so much do effect all of us.  Our taxes are used to bail out companies that have fallen into debt for so many who simply walk away from their debts, especially those debts that are attained by fraud. 

Okay, I'm out now.  Fighting the stomach bug is exhausting.  Peace.

• Love 9

The highlight of the hour. And it certainly pertains to all of us online shrinks diagnosing Teresa with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (discussed on the other thread earlier today).

Too late tonight, but I'll be spending time there tomorrow since I am an expert in all things NPD.  I was married to one for a long, long time and can spot NPD a mile away.

I think Joe Guidice might have rolled his eyes even more than I did, and mine were on full tilt tonight.  Meanwhile, Wee Jim appeared to have brought an entire filing cabinet to the reunion in an attempt to frame Bobby.  So what if Bobby put himself in a position to get on the show?  How is that any different really than any of those other winners, like Melissa, perhaps?  And, let's face it--it's not exactly "reality" tv anyway and after the first season, nothing happened organically.

ETA--One of my favorite parts tonight was when Melissa was advising Wee Jim to stop broadcasting his (definitely phony) income but he wouldn't shut up because he needed to win the pissing/penis measuring contest.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 7

I want to punch Tiny Jim in the throat. 

I would love to spend 8 hours while he makes me his bitch.  My response for 8 hours "I don't remember.  I don't remember.  I don't remember.  I can't recall.  I can't recall."  Just to see his veins pop out.

Who waits 11 years to take the bar?  Me thinks he failed a couple of four times.   Don't they offer the bar twice a year? (Zoey's mom? I tried to ask Mr. Lab and he just doesn't believe any of it and just shook his head, he has a trial starting on Monday so I left him alone.  The LAST thing he wants to talk about are these morons.) 

Tiny Tim, epic fail.  He makes so much money..blah blah blah.  Or, he can charge $500 - $750 an hour as a trial attorney.  Like I said, me thinks he failed more than 4 times.  My bro is an attorney, my husband is an attorney.  Who goes through law school and doesn't take the bar?  Someone here, our wonderful posters here are great at digging things up, someone will find out the truth. 

I want to punch Tiny Jim in the throat. 

Tre drives me bonkers but I loved she shut it down by thanking Bobby for supporting her.  Ambuh "put that stuff away".  Tiny Jim "But I have more!"  He obviously did not have exhibit tabs on his evidence.  Rookie move.  One last thing....GTF out of here Ambuh and Tiny Jim.  You are making me side with the skelator twins.

I'm still giggling at the earlier episodes they aired this morning.  Tre "I have no skeletons in my closet, thank you very much."  Heh.

HissSassyKitten, I hope you feel better!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 6

I agree with Jim on two things. The first is that his definition of sexism is that you treat women differently from men. And Jim definitely doesn't do that. He treats everyone in the same classless boorish obnoxious manner. The second is that Bobby is absolutely doing all of this for fame. RHoBH has some of wealthiest housewives in the franchise and there is the constant question as to why they are on.

• Love 3

I agree with Jim on two things. The first is that his definition of sexism is that you treat women differently from men. And Jim definitely doesn't do that. He treats everyone in the same classless boorish obnoxious manner.

He does treat everyone horribly. But, do want to say, there are two camps, like with the topic of racism. Some think everyone should be colorblind. Some others think- and lots of university programs in education teach- that to ignore color or sex is to also ignore real issues and disadvantages people who are in the minority have experienced. Not trying to say you or anyone else should think either is correct or incorrect. Just felt like adding this.

• Love 1

He does treat everyone horribly. But, do want to say, there are two camps, like with the topic of racism. Some think everyone should be colorblind. Some others think- and lots of university programs in education teach- that to ignore color or sex is to also ignore real issues and disadvantages people who are in the minority have experienced. Not trying to say you or anyone else should think either is correct or incorrect. Just felt like adding this.

I could have been a little more clear. I didn't mean I agreed with his tactics or understanding. I just meant that he is remarkably consistent with his own warped understanding of things. I know he probably has no appreciation for historical and institutional demeaning of women verbally. Nor does he realize that the lesson is treat everyone in a respectful manner.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4

I don't tweet, but I have read, with amazement, Jim's Twitter account....he is unbelievable.  I actually think I'm more on the side of Bobby in all of this, but that just could be because I loathe Jim so much.  I think that Jim is jealous of Bobby.  Bobby is taller, better looking, has more money, and can probably be charming, I'm sure. 

I also think that Jim suffers badly from "pot meet kettle-itis", as he seems to know quite a bit about what everyone on the RHNJ is doing when camera isn't rolling...

I agree with all of this except that Bobby is better looking.  While I loath Tiny Jim with the fire of a thousand burning suns, I think Bobby looks like he's been hit in the face repeatedly with an iron skillet.  Oof.

What is all over the front of Teressa's (?) white dress? She can't stop picking lint or her nips or something else I'm missing...

That was my favorite moment of the reunion so far.  It's like the camera people were dishing the snark.  Teressa picking away at lint on her foobs.  Joe Gi's eye rolls.  Rino leaning down to adjust something.  Joe and Joe snarking on JIm while he was looking through his folder.  Good stuff. 

• Love 5

I wonder if Jim understands that Andy can't stand him either?  Every time he opens his mouth,  I flash on "Courage, the Cowardly Dog."  Both Marcheses would fit right into that cartoon series. He's like a crazed speed freak from back in the day. And she's almost as grotesque with her desperate screeching.

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 6

I don't even care if Teresa ever apologizes. All I want is for her to stop treating the public like we're fucking idiots by repeatedly saying she didn't understand and denying everything.

I just want her to FINALLY take responsibility for something and say "Yes..I did this. I understood what I was doing and I was wrong. I was greedy and did the wrong thing"

I would actually have a tiny bit of respect for her if she said something like that but her blame shifting and denials make me sick.

• Love 11

This is why it's called our opinions.  Unless we're in their home, or their doctors or close family member anything we state is opinion.  Mine is I "think" they're in shock.  Again, if we're not in one of those positions I posted, we really don't know for sure.  I don't see how it can be said unequivocally that no, no, they are not in any type of shock..  It's an opinion, just like mine.

Obviously what I wrote was my opinion. That's a given, this being an online forum and all. A person can be a lot of things when handed a prison sentence - scared, nervous, depressed, etc... But these two - Joe and Teresa - can not be in shock. For the simple reason that they knew their fate when they signed their plea agreement back in March, save the length of their sentences, and the hope of probation for Teresa. Some have theorized that Teresa didn't really get it, because she's the type of person who only believes what she wants to believe. I agree with this, but it doesn't mean she didn't know that prison was a possibility. If you want me to follow this up with "JMO" or "YMMV," there you go.

But for anyone who only wants to stick to facts, here's one: Teresa is inmate #42601, and Joe is inmate #42602. It actually makes me happy writing that, as fighting injustice is important to me, and seeing law-breakers get punished instead of getting away with serious crimes fills me with satisfaction. And that's a fact.

• Love 9

When Jimlet kept saying he never took the bar Exam because he makes "a lot of money" lots and lots of money. Boy does he make the money! I was thinking someone should soon

be at his house robbing him blind while he's pontificating. They could steal his clothes and give them to their 3 year old for Christmas. Dumbass.

• Love 12

I thought Bobby looked nervous because he was worried Jim was going to pull out screenshots of the women Bobby was having sexytimes with while he was with Nicole and/or saying he'd figure out who he's dating once he knew he got the HW contract. Even if he deleted the texts (which I can't imagine) I'm sure his BFFs at the DOJ could pull in a few favors, right? Anything for the invaluable Jim Marchese, without whom the state of NJ would be in shambles. Instead, he brings pictures that are already public and alleges that Bobby is a fan boy, which is at most mildly embarrassing. I will say Bobby is lying through his teeth that he happened to be at the bookstore when Teresa was there, and it was pretty obvious.

The one thing I did agree with is that it's a sexist notion to treat women like delicate flowers -- however, no one pressed the real issue that Jim is an expert douche to everyone 100% of the time. He is qualified to give douche advice to aspiring douchebags, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, Teresa's take on the whole exchange is that someone bought her cookbook to support her endeavors. I can't with these people.

• Love 4

The best parts, for me, were Teresa shutting down Bobbygate by thanking him for his support and Joe Gorga talking about her throwing his toys out the window. A close third would be Melissa's comment about "beautiful" Nicole and "pretty" Amber. Okay, I also enjoyed the Joes giggling with each other while Jim was going nuclear. I felt they were expressing my own feelings about Tiny Jim, so thank you, Joes. 

I have to say, Dina's awful hair and necklace were eclipsed by the shining beacons that were Bobby's teeth. No, Bobby. Just, no.

• Love 8

Andy needs to stop  trying to get Theresa to admit guilt. It's not going to happen. She will forever blame everyone but herself. Last night the whole thing was an accounting error. Even one of the dumb twins said that you sign the financial forms, even if a lawyer fills them out, you still sign them. Of course Theresa is so stupid she doesn't even know how to respond, so she  just mutters and blinks. 

Tiny Jim is such as asshat, I'm sure he'll be back for another season. 

• Love 3

Andy needs to stop  trying to get Theresa to admit guilt. It's not going to happen. She will forever blame everyone but herself. Last night the whole thing was an accounting error. Even one of the dumb twins said that you sign the financial forms, even if a lawyer fills them out, you still sign them. Of course Theresa is so stupid she doesn't even know how to respond, so she  just mutters and blinks. 

Tiny Jim is such as asshat, I'm sure he'll be back for another season. 

They need to have at least 1 polarizing cast member and right now Tiny fits that bill. He brings the drama both on and off camera, keeps viewers talking/posting. He is now the HW hate! LOL

• Love 2

Since this was filmed so close to the sentencing date I think Teresa was still hoping there was a way around her plight and once Andy verbalized her possible recourse she realized there was no way around it or to discuss it. Teresa being shocked about incarceration was a joke.  She had backed a member of her "dream team" up against the wall when she was told prison was a certainty four days before sentencing.  At some point Teresa and her PR team should be turning this around and saying that Teresa received a downward departure from what she agreed to in her plea.  Put a positive spin on it.

Congratulations to Teresa last night when the question came up about her parents-she actually excused her brother by saying he works all day.  Teresa has come a long way.  For once she played nice with her brother.

I think Teresa and Joe enjoyed the Jim v. the other side of the couch because they too have been caught in these ridiculous battles over petty things and usually lost.  @Bosawks said it best with her,  "Trying to humiliate someone for wanting to be on a show, that you, yourself, are on seems, I don't know, oddly self-defeating."  I think applies to Teresa and Melissa/Kathy grudge match as well.

The misogyny in Jim is that not only does he speak terribly to women, when he is arguing with men he insults them with names like "bitch".    I will say I wish this group of women, Dina, Teresa, Teresa, Amber and Nicole would stop saying thins like, "grow a set of balls," "or you are a vagina," or any number of gender biased statements they make.  Although it cuts both ways-I just like picking on Jim because he just a snot nosed little bastard. 

Jim can't pass the background for a couple of reasons (1) he lost his ability to write mortgages in Washington State for 20 years.  This weighs heavy on his suitability to be part of the NJ Bar.  Worse his excuse for not taking the bar exam earlier, is he could do things in business that if he were a member of the bar would be barred by ethical standards-sheer genius on his part to throw that out there.  (That is not a word for word quote but it is the gist of his interview.)  (2)  Jim had s been acting as an agent with Bobby, the twins, several other people, the lady with the Great Danes without a license as a an talent agent.  (3)  Jim has been slapped around in some of his lawsuits-I think he probably teeters on vexatious litigant.  (4)  After airing this season-I hope the bar committee watches Jim say how he wants to keep people in court for two years and make a defendant his "bitch" during an eight hour deposition.    I find it hard to believe that anyone has to wait a year for clearance-most are granted within a couple of weeks to a month-unless there is a problem.

• Love 8

That was a very loooong pause from Joe Gorga when Andy asked him if he thought his brother in law was to blame for Teresa going to prison......

He also made it pretty clear that they are still not close, saying that Joe and Tre have been in their own world and they have not seen that much of them. I think the Guidice's decided to call a truce and stop fighting because they just don't have the energy to do it anymore. It's obvious Tre still can't stand Melissa.

We know Teresa's dad has been very ill for a long time with his heart condition. This whole situation with his daughter going to prison may just be too much for him.  If he passes away while she is in prison it will devastate Teresa, I don't think she will ever be able to get over the guilt of not being there for him.  

• Love 8

Trying to humiliate someone for wanting to be on a show that you, yourself, are on seems, I don't know, oddly self-defeating.

I completely agree with and applaud this sentiment.  I think that embarrassing Bobby was part of what TeenyWeenie Jimbo was trying to do with those photos.  And he failed. 

However, I also believe he was using them to prove the point that Bobby is such a wanna-be HouseHusband and famewhore at heart that he was willing to fake a relationship with a woman he didn't even like all that much in order to do so.  In that respect, ehhhh I have to say he did accomplish what he set out to do. 

I'm with Lablover though. He still needs a good throat punch.    

Jim is 45 and Amber is 37.  So yea, when she was calling out the twins for being 45 and acting the way they do, she should have been saying the same thing to her husband.   

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 5

What Tre and Juicy did harms most folks. Anyone who needs to get a mortgage or obtain credit. Or anyone who is a consumer of goods in general.  When Tre decided to spend thousands of dollars on ugly clothes at whatever department store she did business with, and then decided it would be easier to just not pay for the ugly shit, it means that I will pay more when I go to the same store to buy my less ugly shit. We all pay for their crimes in some manner and we were all harmed.  Part of Teresa's issue is that she cannot see this. She didn't stab anyone, or run anyone over with her car, so therefore no one was actually harmed by her crime spree.  She believes this to her core and therefore wonders around talking about this thing that "happened to her".

It would also be nice for those of us who do pay our taxes if they did the same. I don't like knowing that I chip in for some of the costs of being a citizen of this great nation while they don't feel like need to do the same. 

ETA: I do see the point about asking Mel and Joey about helping with the kids, and the fact that this could come across as Andy looking for drama. At the end of the day, however, I must admit this is one of the things I am most interested in. I would imagine - and if the conversation on this board over the last month is any barometer - that other folks are wondering the same thing. It is dramatic, but Tre has played a role in making the whole conflict between the Gorga's a center part of her story over the last 3 years. The fact that she has appeared to fix many of her issues with Mel this season calls into question what role, if any, they would play in the lives of her 4 beautiful girls when she goes away.  I hope that Andy asks about it and I hope that he presses for answers if he doesn't get them. He won't because he sucks at this part of his job. 

Detroit, I'm gonna need your permission to get this laminated.

Brooke -- I feel your pain, girl!  This happens to me sometimes.  I think I got it on with Donald Trump once -- bleeeccch!

Just remember what Freud said -- if he didn't he should have:  Everyone in your dream is you.  Hope this helps.  

I cannot in a million years imagine what it's like to be Amber!

Milton Berle.    Yeah, me neither.

I agree with all of this except that Bobby is better looking.  While I loath Tiny Jim with the fire of a thousand burning suns, I think Bobby looks like he's been hit in the face repeatedly with an iron skillet.  Oof.

That was my favorite moment of the reunion so far.  It's like the camera people were dishing the snark.  Teressa picking away at lint on her foobs.  Joe Gi's eye rolls.  Rino leaning down to adjust something.  Joe and Joe snarking on JIm while he was looking through his folder.  Good stuff. 

The giggling won't stop.

• Love 1

I had this funny vision in my head of Jimlet having a roller bag stuffed full of his oh-so-important papers. He wheelies his suitcase in wrestling with it as it tries to turn. Jimlet should have sprung for 4 casters instead of just 2 for his office-on-wheels. Plus, he's not much taller than his wheelie bag with the handle fully extended. Should have practiced, Jimmy.

• Love 8

I could have been a little more clear. I didn't mean I agreed with his tactics or understanding. I just meant that he is remarkably consistent with his own warped understanding of things. I know he probably has no appreciation for historical and institutional demeaning of women verbally. Nor does he realize that the lesson is treat everyone in a respectful manner.

I think Jim definitely has a Napoleon complex...what was the comment he made to Andy?  Something about if you cross him, it will be "scorched earth"??  Geez, I'd hate to be his neighbor!! 

He also contradicted himself during his rantings.  First he said that everyone should be treated equally, men or women, and there should be no difference in how you speak to someone because they are a man or a woman.  Then, when Joe Gorga was getting angry and Jim was throwing back Joe's words about Teresa (scum, etc.), he told Joe that he should "treat Teresa like the lady she is".....so, which is it, douchebag??? 

I wonder if Jim understands that Andy can't stand him either?  Every time he opens his mouth,  I flash on "Courage, the Cowardly Dog."  Both Marcheses would fit right into that cartoon series. He's like a crazed speed freak from back in the day. And she's almost as grotesque with her desperate screeching.

And fake, sarcastic laughing and the hands and arms flailing in the air....I though Melissa was going to whacked in the head at least four or five times!!  (Amber's acting coach must be soooo proud!!!!)    :-)

• Love 3

Teresa: "What does clink clink mean"?  

Dark haired twin is definitely the evil twin. Constantly interrupting her sister. Stop already. 

Poor Amber. She clearly is embarrassed every time tiny opens his mouth.

I agree that Tiny is jealous of trust fund Bobby. Bobby has been single for 20 yrs. and probably dated alot of good looking NJ women that Tiny could never even get to look at him. Amber is the best he was ever gonna do.    

• Love 3

The misogyny in Jim is that not only does he speak terribly to women, when he is arguing with men he insults them with names like "bitch".    I will say I wish this group of women, Dina, Teresa, Teresa, Amber and Nicole would stop saying thins like, "grow a set of balls," "or you are a vagina," or any number of gender biased statements they make.  Although it cuts both ways-I just like picking on Jim because he just a snot nosed little bastard.

I do this all the time. I call men bitches when they act like bitches. That doesn't mean acting like a woman, because not all women act like bitches. It means acting like a bitch.

• Love 2
Poor Amber. She clearly is embarrassed every time tiny opens his mouth.

Don't be too sure about that. She clearly knew what was in Jimmy's "Binders of Evidence". I do believe she helped him put it together. If she was that embarrassed, she would have tried to shut that down. When he makes ridiculous comments, she shrugs her shoulders and says "that's just Jim".  I don't see a lot of embarrassment 

• Love 3

I had this funny vision in my head of Jimlet having a roller bag stuffed full of his oh-so-important papers. He wheelies his suitcase in wrestling with it as it tries to turn. Jimlet should have sprung for 4 casters instead of just 2 for his office-on-wheels. Plus, he's not much taller than his wheelie bag with the handle fully extended. Should have practiced, Jimmy.

I had an image of him pushing a file cabinet in.  One drawer for each housewife and spouse.

My favorite moment (that hasn't been mentioned yet lol) was when Jim said something about making $8 million a year and directed it to Rino.  Who was like, WTF?  And responded how he's never talked about how much money he makes.  Sometimes I really like that bald guy.

It was also amusing to me how nervous Tre was every time her husband was asked a question.  Why can't he answer if he is worried about being deported, Teresa?  Some of the questions she tried to cut him off from answering were baffling to me.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 8

I, for one, was shocked when Teresa said that she is the kind of person who dots her i's and cross her t's. What shocks me is that Teresa realizes what those letters look like.

I'm going with the assumption that she does not, in fact, recognize the letters. My guess is that she has heard that saying enough to be able to repeat it verbatim, unlike many other sayings that she starts and then can't finish.

The twins' foobs have got to go. Or they need their own show. The proportions on those women are ridiculous. I think Teressa needs a little dog or something to pet, so she can direct her attention away from her chest for a minute. What was that all about? Very, very strange. 

• Love 4

That was a very loooong pause from Joe Gorga when Andy asked him if he thought his brother in law was to blame for Teresa going to prison......

He also made it pretty clear that they are still not close, saying that Joe and Tre have been in their own world and they have not seen that much of them. I think the Guidice's decided to call a truce and stop fighting because they just don't have the energy to do it anymore. It's obvious Tre still can't stand Melissa.

We know Teresa's dad has been very ill for a long time with his heart condition. This whole situation with his daughter going to prison may just be too much for him.  If he passes away while she is in prison it will devastate Teresa, I don't think she will ever be able to get over the guilt of not being there for him.  

I really, really, really wish that Andy would stop asking if Teresa or Joe or anyone else blames Joe Giudice for Teresa going to jail.  First, Teresa is a fucking liar.  She claimed after the charges were filed that she was going to do everything she could to learn and understand the charges and what was happening, but now, one year later, she claims she didn't understand anything.  Weren't they charged in July/August of 2013?  and took the plea in March 2014?  Sentenced in Oct 2014 and she STILL doesn't know or understand what the hell is going on??  BULLSHIT.  Liar. 

Second, the disclosures for the sentencing listed Teresa's businesses as worth nothing?  WTF?  So, she hid the advance of Skinny Italian, lied and hid her income from TG Fabulicious on the BK form, and she is still doing the exact. same. thing.  If your "accountant" royally fucked you over in your bankruptcy filing by hiding and concealing assets, why the fuck would you ever, EVER, trust the "accountant" handle the financial disclosures that may or may not keep you out of prison?  Especially if you are someone who "dots every i and crosses every t"....Liar.

Teresa is a lost cause, she'll blame anyone and everyone but herself.  It was Joe!  It was the lawyers!  It was the accountant!  But I am sick of Andy playing into Teresa's lies.  Yes, Teresa's dad is sick and she's going to be in prison for 15 months and something may happen to him while she's in prison and that would be sad, but Joe has just lost his own father and will be in prison (and then probably deported) when his mother needs him but the real tragedy here is Teresa??  Boo fucking hoo.  Grrrrrrr.  That bitch makes me stabby.

• Love 13