Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Don't forget fellow posters - Part Deux is tonight at 8 pm for some reason. I happened to catch it on a commerical while watching Top Chef. Why they snuck it in on a Thursday is beyond me.

Also adding on posts above me- If the Juicy's were sooo innocent, why did they ask Andy/Bravo about Fed's wire tapping them before they agreed to do the show??

• Love 2

Great observations.  Tre's filter is set to whatever benefits her - or justifies her actions - at all times.  "If she doesn't like it or agree with it, she turns it into something else entirely." (MotorCity)  -- She turns it into something malicious on the other person's part -- maliciously stated to inflict undue harm on HER, which makes it possible for her to go into attack mode under the guise of being the wounded party.  Self-serving paranoia. It's this kind of ever the victim mentality that makes it easy to cheat and steal also -- There's a big hole there that's gotta be filled and heaven knows she's not responsible for it -- She needs these things and is owed them because, well, just because.  Anyone who argues is being mean and hateful.  She's just being who she is -- She doesn't understand the law and why she's not immune to it because love love love family family family -- strong strong strong.  

AnnaL. -- Couldn't agree more.  If Teresa had been caught at the end of Season 2, would've been a very different story and all possible tv redemption arcs would've been off the table. 

• Love 4

Bravo is running a clip from tonight.  Andy says to Teresa and Joe, "people say you are a criminal."  Teresa looks perturbed.  This would be the perfect time for Kathy or Rosie to hand her "the dictionary", opened to the page crim-i-nal. 

Teresa doesn't get it.  When you are convicted of a crime you become a bonfide criminal.  Maybe she would like "street cred" better.

• Love 6

I am absolutely horrified, perplexed, and ashamed.

I had a sexual dream about Jim Marchese last night. I do not find him at all attractive and I never thought of him at all past watching the episodes. This is so incredibly embarrassing!! I may have to quit the show. First it starts with dreams about Jim, then it could be Richie. This is way too dangerous.

• Love 14

I really hope that Teresa and Joe is not, yet again, the complete focus of the entire hour.  I really want to hear more about the rest of the housewives.  I saw a couple of clips on Bravo, and it looks like Little Jim hasn't changed much. 

I also want to see how they address the Rino/Santa rumor.

To be honest, I am a little tired of never-ending incessant talk about Teresa and Joe and their legal problems.  Andy should just realize that she is not going get down on her hands and knees to beg forgiveness - he should just get over it and move on.

In all fairness, I know that this is the biggest story Bravo/Housewives/Andy have ever had, and they are sinking their teeth into it like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet, but there are four other women on this show, and they all deserve time to answer questions and address their behaviors.

• Love 6

I had a sexual dream about Jim Marchese last night. I do not find him at all attractive and I never thought of him at all past watching the episodes. This is so incredibly embarrassing!! I may have to quit the show. First it starts with dreams about Jim, then it could be Richie. This is way too dangerous.

Don't you hate when you have dreams like that?  Just please, for the love of all that is holy, do not have a sex dream of Richie!  You don't want to change your nick to BrookeFish.  Ugh.  Now I'm worried I might dream of that braying arse.  LOL.

Edited by HisSassyKitten
  • Love 4

Oh, my!!!  Although, I would classify that more of a nightmare than a dream, LOL!!!!  Hope it was as short as Jim's....ummm....shortcomings!!   ;-)

ETA  - Oh boy, didn't even realize my double entendre with "shortcomings" until after I posted that, LOL!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

I really hope that Teresa and Joe is not, yet again, the complete focus of the entire hour.  I really want to hear more about the rest of the housewives.  I saw a couple of clips on Bravo, and it looks like Little Jim hasn't changed much. 

I also want to see how they address the Rino/Santa rumor.

To be honest, I am a little tired of never-ending incessant talk about Teresa and Joe and their legal problems.  Andy should just realize that she is not going get down on her hands and knees to beg forgiveness - he should just get over it and move on.

In all fairness, I know that this is the biggest story Bravo/Housewives/Andy have ever had, and they are sinking their teeth into it like a starving man at an all you can eat buffet, but there are four other women on this show, and they all deserve time to answer questions and address their behaviors.

I agree about the convictions against the Guidices.  What else does he want them to say?  The Guidices owe those they defrauded an apology, along w some moolah.  But I don't see why she'd apologize to Andy or the viewers.  She didn't harm me in anyway.  I assume that's true of others who watch the show.  Of course since he's a shit stirrer, I fully expect And to ask if Melissa is going to help take care of the girls?  Nothing has changed with these two women and I'm sure he knows it, but if it brings drama, Andy is happy.

Does anyone follow Jim on twitter.  Yesterday, someone who I follow tweeted some pics and I didn't understand what they were about until I went to BRAVOs site and there is a video about it.  He has pics of Bobby going to some of the RHONJ book tours last year.  Seems Jim and Amber are calling him out on just being w/ Nicole to get on the show.  I can saw it looked like Booby was sweating and gulping a few times getting out a few lame lines.  That should be interesting.

I wonder if the Rino story is rehashed.  I think we'd know by now if Gotti showed up.  That would have been interesting too, but not going to happen.  Other than that, I can't figure out why they needed a third night.

Edited by HisSassyKitten
  • Love 2

I agree about the convictions against the Guidices.  What else does he want them to say?  The Guidices owe those they defrauded an apology, along w some moolah.  But I don't see why she'd apologize to Andy or the viewers.  She didn't harm me in anyway.  I assume that's true of others who watch the show.  Of course since he's a shit stirrer, I fully expect And to ask if Melissa is going to help take care of the girls?  Nothing has changed with these two women and I'm sure he knows it, but if it brings drama, Andy is happy.

Does anyone follow Jim on twitter.  Yesterday, someone who I follow tweeted some pics and I didn't understand what they were about until I went to BRAVOs site and there is a video about it.  He has pics of Bobby going to some of the RHONJ book tours last year.  Seems Jim and Amber are calling him out on just being w/ Nicole to get on the show.  I can saw it looked like Booby was sweating and gulping a few times getting out a few lame lines.  That should be interesting.

I wonder if the Rino story is rehashed.  I think we'd know by now if Gotti showed up.  That would have been interesting too, but not going to happen.  Other than that, I can't figure out why they needed a third night.

I don't tweet, but I have read, with amazement, Jim's Twitter account....he is unbelievable.  I actually think I'm more on the side of Bobby in all of this, but that just could be because I loathe Jim so much.  I think that Jim is jealous of Bobby.  Bobby is taller, better looking, has more money, and can probably be charming, I'm sure. 

I also think that Jim suffers badly from "pot meet kettle-itis", as he seems to know quite a bit about what everyone on the RHNJ is doing when camera isn't rolling...

Oh, and those photos he pulls up - it looked like they were all taken at the same place, so maybe it was a publicity party of some sort that they all attended? 

I don't believe for one minute that Victoria Gotti showed up, despite the rumors.  There would have been pictures leaked, or something.  I really want to hear what Rino has to say about that whole thing. 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

What Tre and Juicy did harms most folks. Anyone who needs to get a mortgage or obtain credit. Or anyone who is a consumer of goods in general.  When Tre decided to spend thousands of dollars on ugly clothes at whatever department store she did business with, and then decided it would be easier to just not pay for the ugly shit, it means that I will pay more when I go to the same store to buy my less ugly shit. We all pay for their crimes in some manner and we were all harmed.  Part of Teresa's issue is that she cannot see this. She didn't stab anyone, or run anyone over with her car, so therefore no one was actually harmed by her crime spree.  She believes this to her core and therefore wonders around talking about this thing that "happened to her".

It would also be nice for those of us who do pay our taxes if they did the same. I don't like knowing that I chip in for some of the costs of being a citizen of this great nation while they don't feel like need to do the same. 

ETA: I do see the point about asking Mel and Joey about helping with the kids, and the fact that this could come across as Andy looking for drama. At the end of the day, however, I must admit this is one of the things I am most interested in. I would imagine - and if the conversation on this board over the last month is any barometer - that other folks are wondering the same thing. It is dramatic, but Tre has played a role in making the whole conflict between the Gorga's a center part of her story over the last 3 years. The fact that she has appeared to fix many of her issues with Mel this season calls into question what role, if any, they would play in the lives of her 4 beautiful girls when she goes away.  I hope that Andy asks about it and I hope that he presses for answers if he doesn't get them. He won't because he sucks at this part of his job. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 16

What Tre and Juicy did harms most folks. Anyone who needs to get a mortgage or obtain credit. Or anyone who is a consumer of goods in general.  When Tre decided to spend thousands of dollars on ugly clothes at whatever department store she did business with, and then decided it would be easier to just not pay for the ugly shit, it means that I will pay more when I go to the same store to buy my less ugly shit. We all pay for their crimes in some manner and we were all harmed.  Part of Teresa's issue is that she cannot see this. She didn't stab anyone, or run anyone over with her car, so therefore no one was actually harmed by her crime spree.  She believes this to her core and therefore wonders around talking about this thing that "happened to her".

It would also be nice for those of us who do pay our taxes if they did the same. I don't like knowing that I chip in for some of the costs of being a citizen of this great nation while they don't feel like need to do the same. 

Amen! 

• Love 5

Brooke -- I feel your pain, girl!  This happens to me sometimes.  I think I got it on with Donald Trump once -- bleeeccch!

Just remember what Freud said -- if he didn't he should have:  Everyone in your dream is you.  Hope this helps.  

I cannot in a million years imagine what it's like to be Amber!

Edited by copacabana
  • Love 1

I don't think it would ever occur to Teresa to apologize to those she offended because she still doesn't think she did anything wrong.  People apologize for a variety of reasons mostly because it is the right thing to do.  When you charged with a crime in federal court it is United States of America vs. Teresa Giudice.  Teresa legal woes ended up being a short season and an expensive season.  So she did cost Andy and Bravo a lot of money and resources with her actions.  She should apologize to all the women in all franchises for having to now have a felon in their midst.  She should apologize to viewers, especially her fans for claiming innocence and then finally telling the truth and pleading guilty-those who defended her every action.  She should apologize to those who hired her for endorsements, for the establishments she booked for personal appearances that later had to be cancelled.  So far all she has indicated is she feels bad for her daughters and her parents and only because she will be away from them.

Bobby and Nicole have been dating for 21 months now-seems like a big sacrifice to make for a few spots on a TV show.  I guess people have dated for far less.

I would not hold my breath for Victoria Gotti gracing the stage she is a coward who unnecessarily hurt a family, she did not even know, for a few minutes of television time.

• Love 5

Bravo is running a clip from tonight.  Andy says to Teresa and Joe, "people say you are a criminal."  Teresa looks perturbed.  This would be the perfect time for Kathy or Rosie to hand her "the dictionary", opened to the page crim-i-nal.

Please. The dictionary wouldn't help. I'm sure her guess is the word starts with a k.

• Love 3

And, let's hope that behind closed doors, Joe and Teresa are able to apologize to their four daughters for basically ruining their childhoods.  I'm sure Joe is wandering around tormenting himself with the thought that he might have hastened his father's death.  I know I would under these circumstances.  It's a big story because it's a big family tragedy.  Just goes to show -- You run the risk of crashing your family into the rocks when you fail to consider anyone other than your family and what it wants. It's good to be all about your kin with the super love and devotion, but not to the extent that you forget that this ain't the jungle and you're not alone in it. 

I'm not tired of watching Andy Cohen try to get something out of Teresa even though he knows it's not going to happen and so do I. He can't afford to have her still around and act like he's afraid of her or unwilling to probe -- He's got to do it for the sake of the network and all the franchises.  And why shouldn't he keep on trying?  She's still there and on the payroll.  Let him keep at it and let her find new ways to say the same old things. I'm still holding out hope that somehow all of this will change her for the better.  Let the enabling stop and let's see if she's got the stuff to really make it. 

I've been thinking that for this couple their separation is going to stretch into over five years.  They can't see each other to visit so I would imagine whatever time they have in between shifts is going to be it as far as having an opportunity to be together.  I'm sure she's afraid the marriage is basically over -- I do believe that she's been devoted to him -- I'm sure it must be difficult.  All of it or at least most of it ruined.  

• Love 2

I really wouldn't care if teresa apologizes to the viewers or to Bravo or the companies who hired her for promotions and. What not because they already knew that she was indicted and had pled guilty to some crimes, if despite that they hired her I feel that is their own fault. If you sleep with a dog, you wake up with fleas my mother used to say.

As far as apologies, I do believe that teresa does owe many apologies, for beginners to the small business owners who lost money by providing services for the Guidice's so they could have that monstrosity of a mansion, also to the the tenants of the developments that Joe defrauded when he used the money from their utilities and then they had to fend without them, apologies to the U.S taxpayers who get money taken out of their pay checks every week while the Guidice's went off for years without paying taxes, apologies to the U.S. taxpayers again who have had to fund the investigation and prosecution of the Guidice's, but in order for Teresa to apologize she will have to start understanding that her crimes did affect other people, her crimes were not victimless, Teresa will never do that, in her mind even if she did a "couple of little things wrong" that still doesn't equate to anything real bad.

Teresa apologizing will admit guilt and remorse and that is never going to happen.

• Love 7

And, let's hope that behind closed doors, Joe and Teresa are able to apologize to their four daughters for basically ruining their childhoods.  I'm sure Joe is wandering around tormenting himself with the thought that he might have hastened his father's death.  I know I would under these circumstances.  It's a big story because it's a big family tragedy.  Just goes to show -- You run the risk of crashing your family into the rocks when you fail to consider anyone other than your family and what it wants. It's good to be all about your kin with the super love and devotion, but not to the extent that you forget that this ain't the jungle and you're not alone in it. 

I'm not tired of watching Andy Cohen try to get something out of Teresa even though he knows it's not going to happen and so do I. He can't afford to have her still around and act like he's afraid of her or unwilling to probe -- He's got to do it for the sake of the network and all the franchises.  And why shouldn't he keep on trying?  She's still there and on the payroll.  Let him keep at it and let her find new ways to say the same old things. I'm still holding out hope that somehow all of this will change her for the better.  Let the enabling stop and let's see if she's got the stuff to really make it. 

I've been thinking that for this couple their separation is going to stretch into over five years.  They can't see each other to visit so I would imagine whatever time they have in between shifts is going to be it as far as having an opportunity to be together.  I'm sure she's afraid the marriage is basically over -- I do believe that she's been devoted to him -- I'm sure it must be difficult.  All of it or at least most of it ruined.  

I am NOT so sure Teresa is "devoted" to Joe. IMO, she is devoted to playing the role of happily married or the idea of being happily married more than the reality of really being married. Just like her idea/belief that they are rich, that they deserve the big house, cars, furs, jewelry, toys....ect. without ever earning them legally, through old fashioned hard work. It is her belief that she deserves whatever she wants, needs, desires to fit into some stereotypical role she has assigned herself in life. Something tells me that if Joe did not provide her with this lifestyle, she would NOT still be married to him.  JMO

• Love 5

ETA: I do see the point about asking Mel and Joey about helping with the kids, and the fact that this could come across as Andy looking for drama. At the end of the day, however, I must admit this is one of the things I am most interested in. I would imagine - and if the conversation on this board over the last month is any barometer - that other folks are wondering the same thing. It is dramatic, but Tre has played a role in making the whole conflict between the Gorga's a center part of her story over the last 3 years. The fact that she has appeared to fix many of her issues with Mel this season calls into question what role, if any, they would play in the lives of her 4 beautiful girls when she goes away.  I hope that Andy asks about it and I hope that he presses for answers if he doesn't get them. He won't because he sucks at this part of his job.

But didn't Andy already ask this question during the one-on-one interview? Teresa dismissed the notion of anyone but Joe taking care of the girls. "Joe is their father, JOE will take care of them," she kept saying, rather emphatically. I think there was some inherent bitterness towards Joe in her answer (you got me into this mess, now you have your work cut out for you...), but more than anything, her answer fits her m.o. - I don't need anything or anyone ("I'm strong"), and everyone needs to mind their own business. We'll be fine, we'll manage, we'll take it as it comes, NEXT QUESTION!

• Love 3

But didn't Andy already ask this question during the one-on-one interview? Teresa dismissed the notion of anyone but Joe taking care of the girls. "Joe is their father, JOE will take care of them," she kept saying, rather emphatically. I think there was some inherent bitterness towards Joe in her answer (you got me into this mess, now you have your work cut out for you...), but more than anything, her answer fits her m.o. - I don't need anything or anyone ("I'm strong"), and everyone needs to mind their own business. We'll be fine, we'll manage, we'll take it as it comes, NEXT QUESTION!

They were also asked that question last reunion and both Teresa and Joe said that the Giudice family would be there to help and they did not need Joey/Melissa at all.

• Love 1

They were also asked that question last reunion and both Teresa and Joe said that the Giudice family would be there to help and they did not need Joey/Melissa at all.

But I think Motorcitymom's question was more about the present - how will Teresa answer the same question now that she claims she and Melissa and Joey are fine now and getting along? And yet I think she already gave the answer - no thank you. Which tells me the issues of jealousy and resentment are still there. The last thing she wants is for her arch rival to be seen acting in the role of mother to her four beautiful daughters.

• Love 3

Yea, he asked, but he pretty much just left it alone, per usual. I would like to see it asked with Joey and Mel sitting right there beside them.  Tre acts like she is in a good place with them, but if that is the case then why would she immediately reject the idea of them helping with the girls at all? I would love to see Andy ask more about this. As usual, I will probably be disappointed. 

ETA: Lotus, you beat me to it with your great response above. 

Edited by motorcitymom65

I am NOT so sure Teresa is "devoted" to Joe. IMO, she is devoted to playing the role of happily married or the idea of being happily married more than the reality of really being married. Just like her idea/belief that they are rich, that they deserve the big house, cars, furs, jewelry, toys....ect. without ever earning them legally, through old fashioned hard work. It is her belief that she deserves whatever she wants, needs, desires to fit into some stereotypical role she has assigned herself in life. Something tells me that if Joe did not provide her with this lifestyle, she would NOT still be married to him.  JMO

I am thinking the pool of eligible bachelors for Teresa might be a bit thin with four daughters and ex in prison, restitution, taxes, uncertain employment future and let's just call it her personal grooming habits of not washing her face for four days.  Teresa has her heart set on a nice Jewish husband for husband number 2.

I have often wondered if there is not tremendous animosity on Joe's part towards Teresa taste for the finer things in life.  I still think he would be committing mortgage fraud and not paying taxes just on a smaller scale.

I am thinking there might be a change in circumstances since Frank passed.  Filomena doesn't seem that tightly wrapped.  Joe's two siblings have seven children between them and might just be a tad resentful towards Teresa.

• Love 5

Yea, he asked, but he pretty much just left it alone, per usual. I would like to see it asked with Joey and Mel sitting right there beside them. Tre acts like she is in a good place with them, but if that is the case then why would she immediately reject the idea of them helping with the girls at all? I would love to see Andy ask more about this. As usual, I will probably be disappointed.

We were typing at the same time, so yes - I agree that there's merit to the question (see above post), and don't get me wrong - I would LOVE to see it asked at the reunion in front of Mel and Joey. If Andy does bring it up again, maybe he'll do it in a more passive-aggressive way, ie. asking Joe and Melissa if they'll "be there" to help Joe G. and the girls while Teresa is away, as opposed to asking Teresa the question again. If that happens - watch for Teresa's reaction. I guarantee you she'll be pissed, and looking at the floor...trying to find a penny.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 4

Teresa is such a fucking liar. She was always a person who "dotted every i and crossed every t" before this....yet, she was also a clueless wife who didn't read anything and signed whatever Joe put in front of her.

Fucking liar. Enjoy prison, Tre!!

• Love 13

Teresa is such a fucking liar. She was always a person who "dotted every i and crossed every t" before this....yet, she was also a clueless wife who didn't read anything and signed whatever Joe put in front of her.

Fucking liar. Enjoy prison, Tre!!

Hmmm....I wonder why she was required to file ACCURATE tax returns for the past 13 years if she has always dotted every i and crossed every t?

• Love 3

If you have a dream about Brooks or Slade Smiley, I will have to kill you.  It will be for your own good.

• Love 12

The cut to Juicy rolling his eyes when Tre said "I definitely changed for the better" was epic.

Not just him - but I think that everyone was cringing when Teresa answered that question - and, I think they were really cringing for her.  You could almost see Melissa and Dina trying to send her a silent signal of "Just shut your mouth - you're making yourself look worse"!!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

I am thinking the pool of eligible bachelors for Teresa might be a bit thin with four daughters and ex in prison, restitution, taxes, uncertain employment future and let's just call it her personal grooming habits of not washing her face for four days.  Teresa has her heart set on a nice Jewish husband for husband number 2.

I have often wondered if there is not tremendous animosity on Joe's part towards Teresa taste for the finer things in life.  I still think he would be committing mortgage fraud and not paying taxes just on a smaller scale.

I am thinking there might be a change in circumstances since Frank passed.  Filomena doesn't seem that tightly wrapped.  Joe's two siblings have seven children between them and might just be a tad resentful towards Teresa.

I don't think anything has changed about how Teresa/Joe really feel about Melissa/Joey. What we saw this season was a front put on to help Teresa in court. Remember, most of this season was filmed before they Pled Guilty. Even at their WWHL interview, Teresa said Joe Gi should take care of "her" girls and Joe said HIS family would help. Teresa did add in that HER mom would also help if needed and left Joey with checking in on their parents only but not helping with the girls in any way! I think Teresa/Joe are fools for not utilizing everyone that offers to help with the girls but we are talking about 2 very thick headed idiots who really only think of themselves. JMO

• Love 3

Amber and Jim are both disgusting, foul-mouthed pigs. If they are on next season, I won't be watching.

I agree - Amber didn't bother me too, too much during the season, except for the constant cancer reminder, but after tonight, I've changed my mind - she is just as bad as he is.  Neither of them displayed good Catholic behavior tonight, that's for sure!!! 

I cannot imagine how they can have any friends in real life with their attitudes.

ETA - Because I am a glutton for punishment, I will probably watch, though....LOL!!

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7

Um, Jim... good luck with that character and fitness evaluation. Gonna be a tough road with all this television footage of you alleging that you have been essentially practicing without a license. Add the crassness of your the twitter posts and the foul language and insults at the least provocation during this Reunion. Yeah, shoo-in.

Your own assessment of yourself is that you are vengeful, petty and litigious. Add that to an outsider's view that you are also quick to the trigger, potty mouthed and generally unpleasant to be around ...

Let us know when the swearing in will be. Wanna see that.

Edited by SFoster21
  • Love 13

Tiny Jim and Amber are both bitches, but I do believe that Amber was speaking the truth when she said that Bobby was campaigning to be on the show, to the point of faking a relationship to ensure he would get camera time. I was also blinded by Bobby's white teeth, he must have gotten veneers to go with his spray tan

• Love 8

The cut to Juicy rolling his eyes when Tre said "I definitely changed for the better" was epic.

The highlight of the hour. And it certainly pertains to all of us online shrinks diagnosing Teresa with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (discussed on the other thread earlier today).

• Love 3

Um, Jim... good luck with that character and fitness evaluation. Gonna be a tough road with all this television footage of you alledging that you essentially practice withoit a license and the twitter stuff and the foul language and insults at the leadt provocation.

Your own assessment of yourself is that you are vengeful, petty and litigious. Add that to an outsider's view that you are also quick to the trigger, potty mouthed and generally unpleasant to be around ...

Yeah - I couldn't figure that all out....he went to law school and graduated, but never took the bar - and then, he took the bar exam in 2013, and is awaiting approvals? 

And, he didn't become a lawyer because he was making more money in mortgages (I also don't know how that was possible during the years of 2008 - 2011) - but, wasn't he working for a pharmaceutical company and got in trouble BEFORE he got involved in his rinky-dink mortgage place?? 

• Love 4

Tiny Jim and Amber are both bitches, but I do believe that Amber was speaking the truth when she said that Bobby was campaigning to be on the show, to the point of faking a relationship to ensure he would get camera time. I was also blinded by Bobby's white teeth, he must have gotten veneers to go with his spray tan

With all of his great detective skills, the worst thing that Jim can come up with about Bobby is that he campaigned to come on the show?

If I heard this correctly, Jim isn't licensed and didn't pass the bar, but he gets paid big bucks to give lawyers expert legal advice.....................wtf.

Yeah, and he can get into a lot of trouble if he is doing it. I highly doubt he is, who would take advice from that douche?

• Love 3

Um, Jim... good luck with that character and fitness evaluation. Gonna be a tough road with all this television footage of you alleging that you have been essentially practicing without a license. Add the crassness of your the twitter posts and the foul language and insults at the least provocation during this Reunion. Yeah, shoo-in.

As if he would ever pass a character evaluation after his role in that cancer scam. And who would even hire a lawyer after seeing this guy in action on this show?

Jim and his file folder reminded me of people on police procedurals - the kind that are brilliant detectives in their head, or didn't make it into the academy, but the real deal people (and the audience) always feel sorry for them and their wish fulfillment fantasies. Cuz they're kind of pathetic. Jim is nothing but a wannabe lawyer. And he will never be anything but.

• Love 5

Even with the captions I couldn't understand a lot of what was said at times. How much stuff did Jim bring? Is he trying to compensate for those hours he's not on Twitter while at the reunion. The Joe and Joe peanut gallery to each other when he was starting with his papers was funny... and sad, because why couldn't there have been more of that in the last 3 seasons.

I'm not saying its okay to call your sister scum... however, yes, I agree with Joe Gorga that his exchanges with Teresa are different; what siblings say to each other is different than how a man speaks to a woman otherwise. There are words my brother has called me -like "ah woke up on the bitchy side of the bed today"- that he would never ever say to any other female, even if its as deserved as my occasional bitchiness. Likewise there are things I've said to him in anger that I would only ever say too him.

TereSSa, there's a BIG difference between the Series 7 and the bar exam and no, you don't just graduate from business school and take it, unless I'm confusing it with one of the others, you have to be sponsored by an employeer/have and established job in the finance world.

I'm sick of the "other person" always getting blamed in marriages/relationships breaking up and even though I don't like Nichole, I extend that too her too. I'm not saying its perfectly fine to sleep with a married person, not at all, but unless you kidnap said person you cannot "steal" a husband. If what Amber said is true that that guys kids were "wondering where their father were", that means they have a terrible father.

Does anyone know how long after Jim's first marriage did he meet Amber? Has it been said why they got divorced? I imagine if anyone asks the first Mrs. Jim she'll just tell them to watch the show and see how long they last with him haha

• Love 2

As much as I don't like the little guy, Bobby sure did look nervous and embarrassed about the pictures. It did seem a little strange. If my husband had a picture of himself with that many housewives.... He must have been a huge fan, or something?  

• Love 7