Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

NuWill is painfull to look at & hear. When he kept saying great grandmother like he was five years old I wanted to hurl. I think Sonny & Paul are more suited for each other although they look so similar. Which is odd since one is american and one is of partial asian (I think) desent. I am looking forward to the final drawn out reveal. Also, I'm dying for everyone to find out about Eve & JJ. By my count that have done it 3 times, right? Yeah, that got it bad for each other. Jen is.going.to.die. LOL!!! JJ and Eve are Salems new super couple. How Do we merge Eve & JJ's name? JJEve?

• Love 2

Although it was very evident today that apparently GW's acting style is to have Will come across as a four year old.

Yeah, what's up with that? Will seems like he's regressed in maturity with GW in the role. 

• Love 1

Man, Kate is really slumming these days, isn't she?  I can understand an occasional hankering for a dose of cornpone, but I would have thought she'd be tired of fried squirrel on a stick by now.  If AMC was still on the air, I'd swear Clyde was related to Kwak and Babe.  He's just as sleazy and almost as annoying with his "Aw,Shucks, I'm just my daddies uncle" shtick.

I don't care what Victor says, our little Pop-Up King is SO going to come down on Clyde like a ton of bricks.  Or like a dead raccoon on a pile of Maw's homemade grits, to go along with Show's utterly insensitive stereotyping of anyone who doesn't live within spittin' distance of Starbucks.  (This bullshit stereotyping of rural and southern folks ...... annoys me, let's say).

I didn't exactly MISS Rafe, but I wasn't unhappy to see him back, either.  Maybe now that he's not a cop we'll get to see a looser Rafe, and maybe with him working with Victor, a guy who is less judgemental and maybe more of a gray character.  That's something I'd like to see.

Show can try and make Justin into a dog but I won't buy it.  I would buy that he was tired of Adrienne, as he certainly was beyond annoyed with her when she was being such a pain to Will and Sonny.  But I don't buy Justin being duplicitious and I sure as hell don't buy him caring more about "Elsa in Dubai" than about his son in the hospital.  I don't fault him or Adrienne for not spending every waking hour at the hospital.  My family always overdoes it in situations like that and I can say from personal experience I've LOVED it when they go home.  Sonny isn't a baby and I can't imagine he wants people around him constantly while he recuperates.  

And now that he's going to EXPLODE, I hope their is a suture kit nearby because either he or Sneasel are definitely going to need it.  I fully expect all the buttons on Sneasel grampa sweater to bust right off tomorrow when Sonny turns his Heat Ray of Scorn on him.  Poor little Sneasel is going to be skittering under the bed, trying to find his cage and water bottle.  I thought Freddie did a fine job, with his dawning awareness of what happened between Sparkle and his hubby, and nobody can be quite as scary as a guy like Sonny who usually is the soul of reason.  Not.gonna.be.pretty.  But, ohhhhh, so satisfying!

I applaud Marlena for being able to finish her session with Sparkle, since we actually saw her face CRACK when he told her who he slept with.  I hope she has a guarantee in writing, or at least some insurance that covers accidents like that to her aluminum siding - I mean, face - because it looks like it might have actually split.  

Which leads me to wonder if Jawn will be able to still love a broken robot, or will he have to move on to another appliance?

Adrienne and Lucas......I know I said I've been liking Adrienne, and I do like Lucas, but.......Show is going to have to do a LOT MORE to make this acceptable.  

And why does Show hate Lucas, anyway?  They can't do better than recycle him through whoever is currently available?    Oh well, maybe it will be better than what we saw today.

I see Fadda NumbNuts FINALLY had an occasion of sin, and liked it!  About time.  Maybe now he'll stop ironing his underwear and thinking bad thoughts when looking through his holy card collection.  Poor Serena, though.  Taking one for the team shouldn't require this of anyone.  

No matter she's fixated on elephant figurines.  ANYTHING to take her mind off being Nearer My God, To Thee.

• Love 11

If Sparkle was not Sonny's ex, he would be in danger from Sonny, lol. Sonny was ready to kill him when he told him that Will was his husband. Sonny has never acted that way towards anybody, not even Nick at his worst....Will is in for a heap of pain from his angry husband...Sonny knows Will inside and out, so he will know where to hit him where it hurts...

• Love 2

I think Will is lucky that Sonny is in a hospital bed...If they were alone back home, I think it could have gotten a bit rough for Will...Sonny does not play at all....He wanted to lunge at Will...He could barely hide his revulsion at Will..He was polite and indifferent with Caroline. When Will offered to walk her out, Sonny asked him if he was coming back, but, it sounded more like an order...lol...Will is used to Sonny running the show...He was so blissfully unaware of Sonny's simmering rage....I know he deserves it, but, I feel a bit sad for him. He is so weak and vulnerable and he is no match for Sonny.....What frustrates me about Will was that you know the husband that you are married to, why on earth would you cheat on him in Salem..It would have made more sense,if he had had an affair out in LA, where nobody knows him...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Is anyone else bothered that Toothy is going to be the heroine in the Theresa story? It's driving me nuts that writers insist on having the Jonas' be the saviors in everyone's story. We have the town praising him over saving Sonny's life even though the blood actually did it and Kayla is barely getting a mention at all. Now Toothy is going to be the one to figure out Mandrake and she'll get praised for helping evil Theresa and Theresa has to be in her debt.

This would have been better if Suddenly Southern was to be the one to uncover what happened to her own sister and giver her adults to interact with instead of the kiddie pool.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6

Is anyone else bothered that Toothy is going to be the heroine in the Theresa story? It's driving me nuts that writers insist on having the Jonas' be the saviors in everyone's story. We have the town praising him over saving Sonny's life even though the blood actually did it and Kayla is barely getting a mention at all. Now Toothy is going to be the one to figure out Mandrake and she'll get praised for helping evil Theresa and Theresa has to be in her debt.

This would have been better if Suddenly Southern was to be the one to uncover what happened to her own sister and giver her adults to interact with instead of the kiddie pool.

Yeah, I wish they kept her out of it.  I can already see the next "calamity" she'll be in...sigh.  How many times can they go to that well?  Apparently plenty.

• Love 1

It was nice seeing Rafe again - I actually kind of like him & am glad he's working for Victor (still wish the show would hook him up with Nicole) & I really think Victor is playing Clyde - letting him think he's throwing in the towel & letting Clyde run wild only to come back at him harder than before & kick his smarmy butt back to Poplar's Bluff.

Wow Freddie Smith really kicked it out of the park - you could see the rage simmering thru the entire episode - trying not to explode at Will when others were around.    Looking forward to today & the smackdown that he will hopefully lay on Will.

And is Dr. Tan the only man JJ can talk to?    Where's Uncle Steve when you need him?    Seriously if the show can't figure out a way to bring Jack back from the dead - can they at least bring Steve back?

While I adore Adrienne & Lucas - still not sure I want to see them together romantically - I'd rather them stay friends.   I do hope we have Justin for while & I'm still waiting for them to bring on Sonny's brothers - can't we at least get one of them????

So Paul's father is supposedly dead?    Ugh you know they are going to make him John's son so that they can keep him on the canvas  & tied to someone other than Sonny - (maybe he'll end up being John & Princess Gina's love child? - I hope not but with this show anythings possible)

• Love 2

Poor Adrienne. She literally dashed out of the club, in heels and everything. I wonder how Justin could possibly explain those texts away.

Is it wrong that I found the sex scenes between Eve and JJ MUCH hotter than the sex scene between Serena and Eric?

You and me both. I thought JJ and Eve finally got it right this time (although I know that means we will have to endure more JJ self-loathing in the near future). The thing about Serena and Eric's scene is....well, do a google image search for Melissa Archer Black Dress and you will see what was missing from that scene! (I'm sorry, I know I'm being a pig, but she truly has a glorious body).

Not that they could show much, but you wouldn't have known she even *had* boobs in that scene! Okay, I swear I'm done.

• Love 2

If Sonny wants to follow in his fathers foot steps and put a hit on Sparkle that would be perfectly fine with me. Sometimes these things happen.

I'm fine with Melanie helping to find Theresa's baby because I'm hoping it will lead to them becoming friends. Maybe even best friends and Melanie will forget all about AbiRail.

• Love 3

Been a bit since I posted so excuse me for commenting on super old news but my delicious thuggy thug Damon is dead?@?@

fkcxgo.jpg

DAMN! DAMN! DAMNNNN!   Why show? Why? 

Can't wait for today's Sonny and Will scene. The hamster pellets are gonna hit the bedpan!  I should probably take this to the unpopular opinion thread but I have always been a bit meh when it comes to Freddie's acting ability.  I usually find him to be a bit flat but I think he has been doing a decent job with the simmering rage stuff.  Christopher Sean has been pretty good. He knocked the coming out scenes out of the park and I think he has fit pretty seamlessly into the show. I really hope the show doesn't try to shoehorn and retrofit him as Jawn's son. Well, at least he has one thing in common with Brady. They both appear eerily hairless & smooth from the neck down. But I digress, the only weak spot in the story is Guy Wilson.

I wanted to crack a bottle over Clyde's head when he pretended to ask Justin kindly about Sonny's health. I really do hate him and not in that fun soapy way like most of the Dimeras but in a get the hell off my screen and my show you child rapist kinda way.

Eric finally gave up the panty drawers. Hurrah! I guess. At this point, I could really give a good damn about this elephant story though. It has completely lost all momentum and I've lost all interest. It is just not suspenseful to watch Serena go from opening up a hotel safe every 5 minutes to stare out its 'mystery' contents to talking to some disembodied voice (which actually kinda does sound like Kristian Alfonso) about a statue that looks like it came from the Pier One Imports clearance section. 

Jeez Louise! WTF is going on with the kissing on this show? WTH is with all the nasty lip smacking and sucking. Everyone seems to do it and it is disgusting to watch and listen to. 

I totally misread that as "Slut B"!

I like your version better. Speaking of which everyone be on the lookout. If Victor doesn't at some point call either/both Will and Paul a slut, whore, ho, etc., I am gonna have a problem with this show. Victor is extra quick to have those nasty words come out of his mouth with women, his ass better be as quick on the draw when men engage in similar ho-like behavior.

Speaking of ho-like men, if Daniel doesn't want to be friends with Nicole than maybe he should stop initiating conversations with her and commending her on her apology tour 2015.  It makes me sick to my bowels to see Nicole preen and glow and act like Daniel's approval is akin to receiving a benediction from the Pope. Unfortunately for her, it stops there because his holy highness will not be further blessing her with the blessed sacrament of his peen. For alas, she has been cast out of the Garden of Jonas for she has committed the mortal sin of not being a Horton. Somebody pass the barf bucket! 

• Love 4

Where is this "Sonny is about to turn homicidal" coming from? Not seeing that at all. He's furious, yes -- and rightly. Murderous? I don't buy it.

I agree, Sandman. I think we're all hoping that Sonny goes postal on Will because he's a Kiriakis. But I haven't seen volcanic tendencies in him in the past. 

• Love 3

Or maybe I'm just being too literal-minded and people are foreseeing verbal evisceration, rather than actual. And I would be okay with that. Yes. Yes, I would.

What is it with the women on this show spying on other people's phones? Adrienne should know better, even if Saint Jennifer can't hold her water. Then again, I guess it's a higher-tech version of listening in on the extension, or overhearing accidentally on purpose. Soap math.

Kate and her little co-CEO should market a Jump to the Wrong Conclusion app in Salem. Dimera Enterprises would make a mint!

• Love 1

Kate's relationship with Clyde isn't making her look very bright these days, either. How can she not have gathered at least one clue by now? Kate's never the last one to figure this kind of thing out, as far as I can see.

• Love 5

I just think Will is extremely naive and very simple minded at times. He has seen Sami's schemes and lies blow up in her face time and time again. Why does he believe that he would have gotten away with cheating on Sonny....I hope he gets stronger and smarter while he is estranged from Sonny. I would like the show to have Will lean on Lucas more. They have ignored that relationship. I have often wondered why Will seems to favor Lucas over Sami, when he was just as responsible for his terrible childhood. 

• Love 3

I just think Will is extremely naive and very simple minded at times. He has seen Sami's schemes and lies blow up in her face time and time again. Why does he believe that he would have gotten away with cheating on Sonny....I hope he gets stronger and smarter while he is estranged from Sonny. 

This is a pretty superb description of the Sneasel and after today's episode, I don't think that will change.  Will was all over the place with Sonny today:  he wanted to prove himself in writing the article, he felt really sorry for Paul's coming out because it's so difficult, he wanted to have sex with Paul and it's no big deal because Sonny's slept with other men.  He didn't really seem to comprehend that he'd broken his marriage vows because after all, he just really wanted to write the article.  WTF?!

I couldn't believe all of the excuses Will was coming up with and here's another unbelievable tidbit:  apparently Will could have cheated dozens of time because according to Sneasel, there were all of these men who wanted to have sex with him.  Yeah, I believe that.

I did kind of love it when Sonny looked at his wedding ring and he started to try to rip it out of his finger and Will grabbed his hand to stop him and Sonny was so disgusted that he couldn't even look at Will's face.  That was freakin' gorgeous!.

• Love 4

All right that was totally worth the wait today. Sonny's fury with Will was completely awesome!! That one tear that rolled down Sonny's face just tore my little heart out. Too bad his heart rate made the doc sedate him. I knew it was over when Sonny tried to pull his wedding ring off and when he brought up Will's ignoring his phone calls when he was away. Face it, Sonny is never going to completely trust Will ever again, and the best part is Will knows it now. That last shot when Will left Sparkle's room, you could see it in his eyes.

The rest of the episode.....meh, except for shirtless JJ of course.

I had an idea for a great scene that I just know we won't see: Sonny (maybe with Adrienne for support) comes by his apartment to get his stuff. While he's there Ariana sees him and while holding out her hands says "dada". Wouldn't that be so awesome to see Freddie's acting in that scene?

Edited by madhacker
  • Love 2

Gosh darn it, Sneasel is not making it easy for me to keep supporting him .

I really thought I would see a change today. Trying to justify what he did is the wrong approach, but I have always thought he was in denial about why he did this. Will needs the therapy more than Sparkle does.

Honestly,Will sounds like someone who isn't sure they want to be married anymore. I feel like having him fight Sparkle for Sonny wouldn't make sense if he's in this frame of mind.

Poor Sonny. My mind would have also gone back to LA and the lack of phone calls.

I will say that I disagree with Sparkle (surprise, surprise), because while Will was the biggest liar, he wasn't the only one keeping secrets.

I'm shocked RoboMar did the right thing by ditching Sparkle as a patient. I'm eating a lot of crow where Mar Mar is concerned.

Edited by 271days
  • Love 3

Will almost seems a little worse than Sami to me (when it comes to not owning up to something).  Like, even if she was pretending or lying to everyone else, she knew in her private moments that she had screwed up. She was bright enough to understand why everyone hated her guts.  She would keep repeating mistakes because she couldn't help herself, but I never got the sense she that she was MENTALLY CHALLENGED.  I'm not entirely sure if Will actually understands why Sonny is upset...Abigail also has this problem, but even she doesn't seem quite this dumb. She has some sociopathic tendencies  that come out when she really wants  something, or, er, sex, consequences be darned,  which in a weird way kind of covers up or explains the dumb? However, Will doesn't seem like a sociopath which makes his dumb even harder for me to understand than Abigail's. He's like a child who can't understand why the mother is telling him to stay away from the Halloween candy after dinner.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 10

At this point, I don't see how they will rebuild Wilson back..I was appalled by Will..Sonny truly loves his husband and Will deserves to suffer for this.. However, the writing seems to be slanted in favor of Paul and against Will.. Poor Sonny! this may push him to the dark side for a bit....The Sonny/Will debacle reminds me of Bette/Tina from the L word; they trashed Tina so much that she became unlikable.... 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Why does this show make Eve look older than what she looks like in real life? She doesn't look like this in any of the photos on the internet. She's much prettier in real life (as is everyone else on this show, but since she's playing a 50 year old in bed with a 20 year old, can't they stop downplaying her looks?).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 8

I don’t think Will is like Sami at all.  Sami for all her craziness, selfishness, schemes, illegal activities, etc., knew what she wanted.  Why the hell Sami imprinted on Austin as the perfect guy, I do not know, but Sami’s schemes had a purpose, revenge, love, or a combination of both, Sami had a goal.  Sneasel just seems passive and aimless.  And really really dumb.

• Love 6

Now I'm thinking  Lucas, while drinking,  might have really accidentally dropped Will on his head when he was a baby. 

Why didn't Serena just ask for the stupid elephant? Or shoved it in her purse? Eric probably wouldn't have noticed it was gone since he spends most of his time flash backing to sex...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

I've read speculation that Will had someone else in LA and that is why he was so blase about sleeping with Paul. With the way this is going, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers made this come true.

• Love 6

I've read speculation that Will had someone else in LA and that is why he was so blase about sleeping with Paul. With the way this is going, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers made this come true.

I think this is exactly what Sonny is thinking as well and if it's true, then you really do have to wonder about Will's sense of fidelity and loyalty. And exactly how desperate are the men in LA to think Sneasel is attractive?

• Love 5

Now I'm thinking  Lucas, while drinking,  might have really accidentally dropped Will on his head when he was a baby. 

Why didn't Serena just ask for the stupid elephant? Or shoved it in her purse? Eric probably wouldn't have noticed it was gone since he spends most of his time flash backing to sex...

It's hard not to notice the elephant in the room.

He did kind of sidestep that subject when Sonny asked him. He IS kind of a weasel though, and I kind of don't care much about his marriage, but hopefully sleeping his way to a story will slam the brakes on his "journalistic" career.

Having Paul's blood save Sonny? Really? Glad Marlena stepped up. While I know that the show needed her to drop the anvil the way she did, dragging out the reveal to Paul by making him think he'd done something wrong was all kinds of wrong for a professional. However, I admire her restraint with Will while blowing smoke up his ass about togetherness, and asking him innocently what was the matter when she knew full well.

I wanted Eve to tell Jenn so bad when Jenn was lording it over her in her OWN home! "Hey, your son forgot THIS!" would have been awesome! JJ meantime showed a bit of another side today. Interesting.

• Love 4

If Sneasel has someone else in LA, and the SL goes that Will wasn’t ready to be married to Sonny or anyone at such a young age, wasn’t ready to be a father, simply took the easy route of marrying Sonny and letting him be the adult, just as Will let Sami, Kate, and Lucas fight his battles for him, then when Gabi went to prison, Will began to feel even more trapped by the choices he had made, the trip to LA offered him freedom to do what he really wanted, then he got fired, and it was back to Salem and the life he felt stifled by, this SL might finally start to make some sense.  It doesn’t make Sneasel look any better, but it provides some kind of motivation that so far the writers and GW’s acting has failed to.

• Love 9

I can't believe Will had the gall and stupidity to bring up Sonny being with other guys before their relationship, before their marriage and then acting as like not only was it the same thing, but that Will had the right to cheat. I dont care if Sonny slept with 500 guys prior to his relationship with Will. Will slept with another guy, at least one, while married.

I seriously need someone to strap Will and Jennifer to a rocket and launch them into the sun.

At least Melissa Reeves can act. I can't believe some director, producer, hell someone from fucking craft services didn't see the takes and even suggest that they try it again. GW's facial expressions are just . . . I don't even know . . .

• Love 3

Why was screen time wasted on those worthless scenes with raccoon Jen and Lima Bean?

Suddenly Southern should have called animal control when that creature showed up at her mediocre apartment.

I'm so glad Justin isn't cheating. His reasoning for those texts is lame but I believe it since these writers are also lame. I hope he finds out about what his raggedy trash wife has been up to with Lucas and dump her ass.

Wow Will. He's just so stupid. He reminds me of EJ, cheating and then blaming his spouse for it.

I wish people would STFU about Sparkle saving Sonny's life. He didn't donate a kidney, it was blood. People do that every single day. Why can't people just be grateful to the donor without acting like they're some kind of hero who risked their life to save Sonny.

If Sparkle is Jawn's son I hope Stefano puts a hit on him as a way to hurt Jawn.

• Love 3

Wow, I didn't see today, but Will actually said it's no big deal that he BROKE HIS MARRIAGE VOWS because Sonny slept with other guys BEFORE THEY EVEN KNEW EACH OTHER?  Wow.

Maybe he thought that's what pre-nup meant?

Why was screen time wasted on those worthless scenes with raccoon Jen and Lima Bean?

Suddenly Southern should have called animal control when that creature showed up at her mediocre apartment.

I'm so glad Justin isn't cheating. His reasoning for those texts is lame but I believe it since these writers are also lame. I hope he finds out about what his raggedy trash wife has been up to with Lucas and dump her ass.

Wow Will. He's just so stupid. He reminds me of EJ, cheating and then blaming his spouse for it.

I wish people would STFU about Sparkle saving Sonny's life. He didn't donate a kidney, it was blood. People do that every single day. Why can't people just be grateful to the donor without acting like they're some kind of hero who risked their life to save Sonny.

If Sparkle is Jawn's son I hope Stefano puts a hit on him as a way to hurt Jawn.

Actually in some places Paul would be in trouble for giving blood when he was actively having sex with other men.

• Love 3

Finally most of the secrets are out!! We just need Paul to learn Will and Sonny have a daughter (I don't think the Paul donating blood to Sonny is that much of a big deal either but it is probably something Sonny will learn about at some point). Poor Sonny, and he got really angry at Will as he should be.

I have to wait until someone uploads the clips on Youtube, but judging from the livetweeting and what people say, I can not believe Will. What does the fact that Sonny had slept with other men before he and Will dated have to do with cheating??? That makes it okay?  And ohh he said he was still proud of the article, but dude, do you have any idea what you have done? And he really thought he was going to get away with the secret of the fact he cheated... Does he understand the concept of marriage???

I was a little dissapointed though that Paul did not yell at Will for hurting Sonny and was calm.. I kind of hoped for him to punch Will tbh. Will trying to blame Paul  for not telling him everything or the article, and that makes it okay that you cheated?? The writing of Will's character puzzles me because they can not have him be this clueless.

• Love 1