Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Daniel Cosgrove was tremendous today. Future Emmy Reel definitely. I like soap days like today and really liked this whole week. Sure the big plane crash is Sweep-worthy, or a fire, or a cave in (and this takes nothing away from Y&R which has been great this week), but I thought for a show with a low budget like Days this was a good week. There was movement in all the stories, there were twists, the acting was good. Good acting makes up for so much. Case in point:  I switched on B&B at one point, and Bill and Katie were telling each other their vows, and Heather Tom who cries beautifully had me misty eyed. Good soap. Give me this and Days over Tony Geary eating the scenery any day.

• Love 6

Daniel Cosgrove was tremendous today. Future Emmy Reel definitely. I like soap days like today and really liked this whole week. Sure the big plane crash is Sweep-worthy, or a fire, or a cave in (and this takes nothing away from Y&R which has been great this week), but I thought for a show with a low budget like Days this was a good week. There was movement in all the stories, there were twists, the acting was good. Good acting makes up for so much. Case in point:  I switched on B&B at one point, and Bill and Katie were telling each other their vows, and Heather Tom who cries beautifully had me misty eyed. Good soap. Give me this and Days over Tony Geary eating the scenery any day.

YES, yes, a thousands times, yes.  

GREAT post!

• Love 2

The Hope/Aiden story is fabulously old school and being well played by two great actors but the question does still remain why Meredith was making that video--there is no way she could have known that she was accidently going to be killed by her own gun so what was she plotting?  If she had all of the money in the relationship then why not hire the best attorneys and divorce Aiden?  I hope there will be an answer forthcoming.

Sonny is very angry at both Paul and Will that I don't see him falling into Paul's arms anytime soon, even if he is beyond pissed at Will.  I am looking forward to all of the Hortons finding out what a faithful gem their little Sneasel is and if Abby even attempts to get self-righteous with Will, I hope he blats her low rent ass.

I also want to see loads of contempt flowing off of Victor and if Maggie tries to deny Sneasel's actions, Victor tells her to stuff it :)

• Love 2

Loved the scenes with Aiden & Hope - just everything about them was fantastic - I do think that Daniel Cosgrove found his Emmy reel for next year - I do still wonder what's up with Meredith's video - there has to be a reason she filmed it - I'm still wondering if in her drunken state - she was trying to poison herself to get rid of Aiden

I did enjoy Serena & Melanie's sleuthing - I'm hoping their sleuthing helps Theresa & gives her another friend besides Anne & Eve

Oh Sonny - I was so hoping you'd rip Will a new one - I'm ready for you to bring out your inner Kirkiakis - I did love his smackdown on Paul - who is as much to blame as Will is (you can't tell me he couldn't have found out easily that Will & Sonny were married)

• Love 3

I wonder about the video as well, and I liked that Aiden didn't have an answer for it; a clean wrap up right then would have felt off somehow. Show had better have an answer for it, though.

I still don't understand what they're doing with Serena.  I get why Theresa launches into bitch-mode without provocation (surprisingly, Clint summed it up pretty well when he said that she was using anger to cover up her feelings), but why does Serena do that? She's done it several times, immediately insulting someone she'd just met. I'm no Eve fan (though, I could get there easily, just not yet), but what kind of person calls someone a bitch upon introduction? I still feel like, even though she's up to something with Eric's elephant, we're supposed to "like" her when she does that kind of thing, if only because we're not supposed to like the people she's dishing it out to.

• Love 2

Up to a point, I get how broken up J.J. is supposed to be about his relationship with Paige -- first love, and all that that implies. I like that at least one person on the show seems to be experiencing the emotion we humans call "remorse." And J.J. has been given self-esteem issues fairly consistently (miraculously consistently, given the show's track record).

I think it's fair enough to be melodramatic about your first real breakup, although imo both Paige and JJ are a bit old for that. They are acting much more like 15-16 year olds who had their 6-month high-school courtship end and now believe life is a long endless parade of death and bad poetry. But I've lost patience with the whole thing. The audience doesn't have enough invested in their relationship to really care if they're together or not. *They* don't really even have enough invested in their relationship to care this much. And, if you feel bad or want to change something, then - I don't know - do that, but stop complaining to everyone and their dog about everything.

I would really just like to see JJ be practical and rational. Understand that he fucked up by sleeping with Suddenly Southern and STOP DOING IT, but also realize and accept that his six month relationship with Lima Bean was no where near as serious as he and Lima Bean think it was. The fact that he's acting like he might slit his wrists is way too much for me. Calm down and steal some of the xanax that your mother keeps forgetting to take.

And, really, I can't be bothered to be put off by JJ & Eve, because the JJ & Jenn situation is SO much more disturbing to me. I mean, there is some Psycho-level Oedipal business going on in that house.

Someone needs to call child protective services on raccoon Jen. I know JJ is 18 now, but still. She needs to be stopped. 

I wish we could switch out Jen for Jack, though.  Watching him trying to figure out his idiot daughter and crashing-and-burning son would be so much more interesting than anything that Jen has done with them.

It's so fucked up that raccoon Jen is still alive and Jack isn't. She's so useless. 

• Love 7

Did JJ and Paige ever sleep together?  I know she came to Daniel's place, but JJ turned her down. Right?

I've really enjoyed the Hope/Aiden mystery and feel there is more. In fact, when they embraced, I kept waiting for the camera to show a sneaky look on Aiden's face.

I know a lot of fans dislike (hate) Jennifer, but I still like her, for the most part.  Wish Jack was still around, though.  I loved them back in the day.

Speaking of back in the day, Justin has really aged since I last saw him.  I almost didn't recognize him. 

• Love 1

I also loved Jack and Jennifer back in the day..They were awesome apart and together. I loved that their conflict was internal and not external.  I loved how Jennifer loved Jack and supported him unconditionally. I wish Jack would come back from the dead and help JJ, he needs his dad more than ever...

• Love 2

Yes, from what I read, very little cross-over between Nat and Blair except they had some common enemies along the way.  I don't really recall Nat thinking Blair was a bitch, so the shout-out scene was maybe a bit off there.  Blair was a much more developed character than Eve.  And quite frankly, Natalie was quite the bitch herself.  It was fun to go down memory lane--sigh....

Yeah, Natalie and Blair didn't interact too often, which was a little weird since there were definitely commonalities between them and they could have been fun as friends.

• Love 3

Mr. Micat and I are both pretty sad that Aiden is turning out to be good. He was so great at subtle menacing and manipulation! But I agree with others who have said we don't have the whole story yet, so there's still hope.

Theresa marching up to everyone in Salem and giving them the what for is one of the most enjoyable things the show does, IMO (most of the time - occasionally it is too over the top, but still). If she weren't such a mess inside it would be even better. I wish she was coming for everyone from a place of strength rather than lashing out from anger, pain, and general defensiveness. She is so prickly, it's hard to imagine anyone making their way through her defenses to actually be her friend. I kind of hope that Melanie gets to be friends with her in the end.

• Love 7

With the JJ and Sonny/Will SLs, the writers skipped over character development and motivations to get to the shocking twists of Will cheating on Sonny with Paul (who Will didn't know was Sonny's ex), and JJ having sex with his girlfriend's mother.  Because the writers couldn't be bothered to develop the story, it is now up to the actors to try to sell it.  FS (Sonny) and CM (JJ) are doing their best, but there is only so much good acting can overcome.  GW (Will) OTOH is horrible, and it makes trying to figure out what is going on with Will that much harder.

• Love 6

Paige is a boring non-entity like so many other characters on this show, and JJ/Paige didn't even have much of a relationship, if it can be called that.  It was mostly drummed up boring angst from day one.

I thought Jordan had the right idea.  Guy she has only been dating a few months, cheats on her, and she dumps him.  Next guy seems to be playing games with her, and she calls him on it.

It's not like these people have a twenty year happy marriage which has hit a rough patch, but they still want to try and save it.  If characters are always miserable when they are together, I question why the hell they would want to stay together.  Showing a little bit of happiness for a couple, and them working through their problems would go a long way to selling some of these couples.  However, the writers never do that.  They show doom, gloom, misery, and cheating.  They give no reason for a couple to stay together, and every reason for them to move on ASAP.

• Love 8

I'm loving FS's cold rage and it's especially brilliant when you see him trying to hold it together in front of Abe and his parents and Caroline but he's still getting tears in his eyes from the pain of Will's betrayal.

Sneasel is woefully unprepared for just how angry Sonny is and I really hope GW ups his performance to match FS' brilliance.

• Love 9

I love him, but Will is so stupid.

Looks like RoboMar got a double whammy from Sparkle after finding out he slept with Will and is in love with Sonny.

Will's transformation to Sami will be complete when RoboMar sides with Sparkle and encourages Sparkle to pursue Sonny.

Of course Sparkle's father died before he even found out his mother was pregnant. It's probably a fake story anyway because Jawn is very much alive.

Will is going to get roasted for taking his ring off. They are all going to assume that he did this for the story.

I like the fact that Sonny is getting emotional over Will cheating instead of just angry. Will had better just fess up to everything immediately.

I have to say, hearing Sparkle tell Marlena that he didn't know that Will was Sonny's husband just highlights how dumb he is. He could be Dumbass Brady's brother for sure.

• Love 2

I have to say, hearing Sparkle tell Marlena that he didn't know that Will was Sonny's husband just highlights how dumb he is. He could be Dumbass Brady's brother for sure.

How does that make Paul look dumb?  If anything, I think that's an out-of-universe issue the show created.

• Love 3

Will's transformation to Sami will be complete when RoboMar sides with Sparkle and encourages Sparkle to pursue Sonny.

I can not see Marlena do that? I do think she'd dissaprove of her grandson cheating, but I think she'd be more likely to tell Will and Sonny to work through their relationship.

But how was he supposed to know though, when neither Sonny or Will ever told Paul who they were married to/dated? I think that is indeed more of a issue with the writers TeeVee329 pointed out. Conveniently they just had Sonny not mention the name of his husband, or have Will say who his boyfriend (Will's words to Paul) was. Paul said he requested to be interviewed by Will since he read an article of his before, but maybe there was no information anywhere about him being married to Sonny? I have to say, I do wonder why Paul would not be a little curious about his ex-boyfriend's spouse, on the other hand.. I understand why he wouldn't really care to know either, to know whoever that person is who can give Sonny what Paul couldn't give him.

On other topics regarding the Will/Sonny/Paul storyline... I have seen people bring up the fact that Sonny also is partially guilty because he did not tell Will about his ex being in Salem. But, what would be the point of that? I do not see any reason as to why he had to tell him that, it was not important, Sonny was not exactly pining over Paul. Yeah, he did talk to him behind Will's back, but nothing was going to happen. Sonny knew that, Will said he did not want to know about Sonny's exes and he did not want to out Paul to Will (though for some reason he did tell his mother eventually...). So no, I think Sonny really is the victim here and he has done aboslutely nothing wrong, and Will has no right to get angry about that and he most likely will but what he did was worse.

• Love 4

I'm not sure how it makes Paul look dumb, either. Will never gave him any indication that he was in a relationship, let alone married, until the damage was done. And Sonny never said "My husband...Will". And, in spite the example set by Nicole, Serena, and Melanie, he was never shown googling either Will or Sonny.

• Love 4

I don't think Marlena would turn her back on Will in favor of Sparkle. Even if he is John's son. She will be on Will's side and supporting him through this. Plus, she was also unfaithful to Roman, so she would  be the last person to thrown stones. Will is the guilty party here. He should have told Sparkle no when he was flirting with him. Whether Sonny told him that Sparkle was his ex and in town is inconsequential. He should have remained faithful to Sonny. He knows what type of husband that he has. He knows that Sonny will not tolerate any type of betrayal. He should have known better.  He needs to take  his lumps like a man and pray that Sonny will forgive him in time..

• Love 3

On other topics regarding the Will/Sonny/Paul storyline... I have seen people bring up the fact that Sonny also is partially guilty because he did not tell Will about his ex being in Salem. But, what would be the point of that? I do not see any reason as to why he had to tell him that, it was not important, Sonny was not exactly pining over Paul.

If someone were repeatedly begging my spouse to dump me so they could be together I'd sure want to know, especially if that person was an ex who my spouse was previous in love with. Will may have said he didn't want to know about Sonny's previous boyfriends but I think Sonny's ex coming to town and staying for months changes things. 

OF COURSE Sparkle's father died before he was born. Of course he did. I guess that's just one more thing we can add to the list of reasons why we're supposed to feel sorry for this freak. The more the writers try to make me feel sympathy for the creep the more I dislike him.

Adrienne and Lucas are gross. They don't even know if Justin has been cheating but that does't stop them from slobbering all over each other. Nasty ass people. 

• Love 3

I was just implying that IMO Sparkle is dumb for not bothering to research his competition. It's totally a universe-related plot contrivance, but I'm still allowed to think he's dumb for not doing it.

• Love 4

Whether it's believable that there wasn't time for Sonny to have what would be a delicate conversation with Will about Sonny (even without naming names) is debatable, but at least the writers went to the trouble of showing that Will and Sonny weren't communicating due to both being kept busy by work. For that, I let Sonny mostly off the hook. If he'd been shown outright lying, or avoiding the subject in conversations with Will, I'd hold him accountable for that. We don't know if he'd have talked to Will about Paul if given the opportunity. I'd like to believe he would have, but then I remember all of the hand holding he had to do when Brian was around, and that was a platonic relationship (wasn't it?).

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 1

If someone were repeatedly begging my spouse to dump me so they could be together I'd sure want to know, especially if that person was an ex who my spouse was previous in love with. Will may have said he didn't want to know about Sonny's previous boyfriends but I think Sonny's ex coming to town and staying for months changes things.

Paul and Sonny hardly interacted for several weeks in January while Paul and Will were doing their "interviews" and hooking up. Paul did seem to leave Sonny alone for a while. And as far as Sonny was concerned, Paul was not going to stay - he was only there for surgery and he expected him to be gone eventually. I just don't agree? IMO all the blame goes to Will. And Paul is not so innoncent either chasing a married man, but Sonny did not gave in so...

Edited by Ruby Red
  • Love 4

Caroline just had to interrupt. I was wanting her to leave. It's what writers have been doing to push this story, having people interrupt with Zoe, Adrienne, Caroline, Derrick, and the stabbing which just made the story stagnant. Sneasel better not get upset with Derrick. Derrick didn't force Sparkles penis in Sneasel.Sneasel really needs to work on his facial expressions, it's really killing the story. Would like to see how he talks his way out of this.

RoboMar looked like she swallowed a rat she heard that Sparkles slept with Sneasel. remember, you can't say anything patient confidentiality.

Not cool Lucas, I didn't like when he kissed Adrienne. he knows what it's like to be cheated on, so why would he do that? so in this instance I can see why Kate would have concerns. And Justin really?? You have those types of texts on your phone when you're visiting your wife? And those types of texts don't even sound business like.

I know Victor isn't going to cave in just like that. He's got to have some plan in his head, because I cannot stand him being nice to Rapey. Hell just hire another hitman and have this hitman shoot the bastard in the damn eyeball.

Eeyore finally gives it up. Maybe now he won't have his pants on too damn tight. Speaking of clothes doesn't Shrewena own anything besides a dress?? Seems that's all she owns and tight ones at that. Talk about Anne and her wrap dresses, Shrewena wears about the same thing, even to just sit around in a hotel room.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

Sneasel better not get upset with Derrick. Derrick didn't force Sparkles penis in Sneasel

Haha, I am suprised Sonny did not just say, "Oh, it seems like your lover who happens to be my ex-boyfriend admitted to me that he was screwing my husband in his hotel room!". Poor Derrick. But I guess the writers did not make Sonny say that because Will finding about Sonny and Paul's history is an argument for another day I guess....

• Love 2

Why do you guys assume Will is the passive partner, he could be the active one...lol...Sike..Will is always passive inside and outside of bed...All jokes aside, my heart is breaking for Sonny. He can barely hold it together.  Will has really hurt him, I am sure he never thought that Will would be capable of doing something like that to hurt him. He is going to hold this against Will for a really long time..There is a fine line between love and hate. Will's only saving grace is Arianna. She might be the reason that Sonny holds back from  fully unleashing his rage on him..I don't think that he  would do something to Will that their daughter would pay for later in life...I  like the fact that the show gives Sonny the same importance in Ari's life as Will..Family is not just biology. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I can see how Paul was misled by the bellhop of doom and I don't think it's his fault that Will didn't tell him he was married, but I still don't find him particularly sympathetic. It's hard for me to say why because I think the Sparkle dude can act. Maybe the bedroom sex-eye sort of gets on  my nerves...

I don't see Marlena turning on Will. She will disapprove but she won't side against him. She was always understanding when Carrie cheated and I think Marlena will have that same type of reaction with Will.

I think people might be referencing Marlena taking the "side" of Sparkles because she had no issue with Carrie going after Rafe despite the fact that he was married to Sami. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Will Horton is officially dumber than Morgan Corinthos. And GW's acting choices, particularly whatever the hell he was doing with his teeth, only made things worse. I'm not sure why three actors on this show are now acting with their teeth.

It's a shame DHa has put so much filler in her face because Marlena could barely react to Sparkle's revelations.

I can't believe this elephant story hasn't progressed at all and the Feb sweep is over next Wed. I just hope and pray the woman on the phone is anyone but Kristin. I don't care if it's a resurrected Princess Gina, just so long as it isn't Kristin.

I can't believe Justin & Adrianne are out at a nightclub while their son is in the hospital. And when the hell are Jackson's brothers? Can't they at least state some reason, any reason, why they aren't there?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

Could someone tell me what the text was that Adrienne saw.  I was too far away from the tv to read it, and couldn't get up to get closer to the tv because a cat was napping in my lap. :)

I hate when shows think we can read those tiny little screens.

• Love 2

. It's hard for me to say why because I think the Sparkle dude can act. Maybe the bedroom sex-eye sort of gets on  my nerves...

CS should move on to better projects. I also liked him in The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and I was suprised to see him ending up on a soap...

• Love 2

I hate when shows think we can read those tiny little screens.

The text reads like this:

Elsa: "Please come back soon, I miss you"

Justin: "Not sure how much longer I have to stay here. Thank God my son is better"

Elsa:"I'm thinking of you constantly"

Justin: "That means the world to me. I hope you know that"

Damn, shows how much Justin cares about Sonny, shouldn't be surprising since he rather go to a nightclub then visit his own son. SMDH.

• Love 2

Well, Paul's going to be surprised when his therapist dumps him, now that treating him  will be unethical! Not all guys wear wedding rings, BTW, but does Salem have THAT large a gay community that Paul (or Marlena) wouldn't figure out that the two married gay guys under 50 would be Sonny and Will?

True O'Brien is bland, which makes me question how anyone could be this angst-ridden over her.

I wonder whether the relationship isn't more important to JJ because of it coming about after cleaning up his act than who the individual involved was? A lot of people who quit drugs or drinking place some of their addictive tendencies on the next thing or person that comes along. Maybe he could talk to Marlena now that she'll have an opening?

• Love 4

BTW, but does Salem have THAT large a gay community that Paul (or Marlena) wouldn't figure out that the two married gay guys under 50 would be Sonny and Will?

Salem is a small town but there was Brian who was also gay,and Derrick (or maybe he is bi), so Sonny and Will are not the only ones. And Will never said he was married, he was rather vague about there being this special person in his life. If he had told Paul he was married, he might have put two and two together because I do not think there are that many married queer couples in Salem and he probably would not think there are.

I think Will and Paul would never have jumped in bed with each other if they knew each others' connections to Sonny.

Edited by Ruby Red
  • Love 4

It’s sad that Sami and Lucas’ son and Kate’s grandson is such an idiot.  Considering who Morgan Corinthos parents are, I’m not surprised he is dumber than dirt, but Will shouldn’t be this stupid, passive, and incompetent.

So Justin is yet another character the writers are going to ruin?  Justin loves Sonny, and he would not be this blasé about Sonny being hurt.

Sparkle Paul annoys me like so many other characters on this show because he is yet another person who pursues an attached individual who acts like he is somehow a victim, and who probably won’t suffer any consequences for his behavior.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 6

Sparkles committed the ultimate no no, he "seduced" a Horton. Remember how Sami and EJ were made out to be the villains in the Jar Jar/EJ affair by the Holy Horton Hypocrites Club. Sparkles will be next, I can just see Jar Jar, Adrienne, Lucas, Naggie, RoboMar just lining up around the block to say how Sparkles made Sneasel sleep with him.

• Love 3

The text reads like this:

Elsa: "Please come back soon, I miss you"

Justin: "Not sure how much longer I have to stay here. Thank God my son is better"

Elsa:"I'm thinking of you constantly"

Justin: "That means the world to me. I hope you know that"

Damn, shows how much Justin cares about Sonny, shouldn't be surprising since he rather go to a nightclub then visit his own son. SMDH.

Thanks ShadowSixx.

Sparkles committed the ultimate no no, he "seduced" a Horton. Remember how Sami and EJ were made out to be the villains in the Jar Jar/EJ affair by the Holy Horton Hypocrites Club. Sparkles will be next, I can just see Jar Jar, Adrienne, Lucas, Naggie, RoboMar just lining up around the block to say how Sparkles made Sneasel sleep with him.

As far as I can tell, Will and Lucas haven't been treated like a "true" Horton in quite some time. So I'm not as convinced that Jar Jar and Jennifer will totally be on Will's side, especially given that they hate Sami, his mother.

• Love 4

Thanks ShadowSixx.

Welcome :)

As far as I can tell, Will and Lucas haven't been treated like a "true" Horton in quite some time. So I'm not as convinced that Jar Jar and Jennifer will totally be on Will's side, especially given that they hate Sami, his mother.

I'm pretty sure Sneasel gets the royal treatment pass ever since he took up for Jar Jar with that article. They're more friendly with Sneasel more than they are with Sonny or Sparkles. Sonny will have Victor & Adrienne on his side and possibly BOllie & Chad while Sparkles will more than likely have no one except maybe his mother and maybe Yawn. Sneasel will have Kate, RoboMar, Lucas, and possibly by default Jar Jar because she knows what it's like to be seduced.

• Love 1

Sparkle Paul annoys me like so many other characters on this show because he is yet another person who pursues an attached individual who acts like he is somehow a victim, and who probably won’t suffer any consequences for his behavior.

Just as Will can't say that Sparkle made Will sleep with him, Sparkle can't turn around and act like Will duped him into dropping his drawers. I can see this stupid show going for that though with the whole ring thing.

Sparkle didn't need any help inserting Tab A into Slot B.

Edited by 271days
  • Love 2

BTW, but does Salem have THAT large a gay community that Paul (or Marlena) wouldn't figure out that the two married gay guys under 50 would be Sonny and Will?

There was a gay night club somewhere.  Remember that Will having visited there was his alibi for when Stefano was supposedly murdered the last time.

Jeez, please tell me Victor hasn't thrown in the towel.  No way Clyde can get away with this.

• Love 3

I don't think so, with the way Victor was glaring over at Rapey, I'm pretty sure he's not going to just throw in the towel. I think he's pretending to be nice for the time being until he can come up with a better plan to get rid of him. 

• Love 3

Paul could turn it around and say that Will hid the fact that he is married, only to seduce him and slept with him to prove that he was indeed gay to convince him to come out so he can write his big article. ... I laughed at Will being so offended when Paul suggested that these were his motives to sleep with him though because in soap land it does not sound so unlikely. I mean, that was totally what Zoe might have been going for and why they told Will to take off his ring, how would Will not see this as an opportunity when he realized Paul was closeted? I am not saying that this is why Will cheated, but the writers do not even seem to bother to give him a reason for it, he just did it because "he was flattered".

• Love 1

Just as Will can't say that Sparkle made Will sleep with him, Sparkle can't turn around and act like Will duped him into dropping his drawers. I can see this stupid show going for that though with the whole ring thing.

Sparkle didn't need any help inserting Tab A into Slot B.

I totally misread that as "Slut B"!

• Love 6

I really like him but Christopher Sean has not been very impressive in the more emotional scenes, or what should be the more emotional scenes -of the affair reveal. With Sonny the other day, he had this wide-eyed "Sorry, did I spill coffee on your shirt?" look- which was very underwhelming considering Paul just found out he slept with Sonny's husband.

This damn elephant story has dragged on too long without revealing shit to viewers but I did think Eric and Serena sparked nicely today.

Honestly my favorite scenes lately have been with the characters Days seems to consider backburner, like Adrianne, Justin, Lucas, Rafe, Victor, Ann, Caroline. Also regarding today's episode- I am more interested in Marlena's reaction than Will's.

Edited by Thorpe
  • Love 2

Freddie Smith continues to kill it -- that stuff simmering just below the surface? Yikes. And now I'm wondering if he did this great work before or after the accident? 

I just think JJ is reeling and wallowing in self-hatred. And he can't speak of it to anyone in his life other than Eve so it's driving him batshit. A nice life was just within his reach when he did the worst thing he could have possibly done. Ugh, it sucks to be JJ -- for the 99th time, writers, can we wrap up this awful story and get JJ on the mend? 

And Jenn has such boundary issues -- the old "oh I was walking past your computer and your email was open" bullshit. Look, Jenn, I know you're troubled that JJ is suffering and you can't help him, but you're not going to fix anything by invading his privacy and pouncing on him every time he reluctantly walks in the door. 

ETA: Ha ha, Rick Kitchen -- I didn't hit "show me new reply" before I posted. My first comment wasn't meant to refute yours : )

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 3

... his alibi for when Stefano was supposedly murdered the last time.

They should probably just stop asking people their whereabouts on the night(s) of Stefano's future demise(s). It's not like it'll be a permanent condition.

• Love 7

Crap.  I had my popcorn all ready waiting for the "emotional" scenes between Sonny and Opie.  I was really looking forward to the "faces" that apparently only GW can bring.  I guess I have to wait until tomorrow.  Although it was very evident today that apparently GW's acting style is to have Will come across as a four year old.  Even his phrasing etc is childlike.  I can't believe they settled for him after Chandler....even on Chandler's worst day he was a far better actor.

• Love 5