Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

This needs to be the end of Hope and Rafe.  She is absolutely pathetic and he's, well, Rafe.

Baby David is adorable.

4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Ugh.  That rally was just disgusting.

It really was.  The chant was particularly disturbing.  Emilio Estevez was on Nicole Wallace's show yesterday talking about his new movie (The Public).  He said he thought it was the duty of the industry as well as journalism to hold up a mirror to society.  The implication of course is that if people didn't like what they saw, then they needed to take a good hard look at what was going on.  I guess this story is Ron's mirror.

• Love 13

I wouldn't mind this being Ron's mirror if this story in general wasn't so nonsensical to begin with.

We barely know Haley and yet she's been given just about every sympathetic trope you could muster.

Suicide Attempt that's an afterthought, dead parents, now an undocumented immigrant people want to disappear.

She's been around for years, speaks decent English and had the means to become a citizen legally she had plenty of means to do so. JJ offered her a reasonable solution to set her up with an immigration lawyer and she refused.  Instead she rather marry someone else's boyfriend to stay in the country and I'm supposed to feel bad for her? Er nope.

Its hard to find her remotely sympathetic here when she doesn't do anything proactive in her own right to fix her problems yet is willing to drag anyone else into it.

Her story isn't really like the other undocumented immigrants who I doubt have a relative who's a lawyer that could just get the proper legal paperwork in the first place but we would be spared this stupid story if they actually used logic.

As a kid of immigrant parents this is just annoying above all else.

• Love 7

I don't get the whole Haley story. JJ offered her a reasonable solution to fix her problems but she seems to want to be rescued and not play a part in her own rescue. She should be smarter than that. Marrying someone else's boyfriend really isn't the best idea long-term. The ICE folks or an immigration lawyer should explain how long Tripp will need to be responsible for her. She probably could get a nurse's visa especially where there is a nurse shortage.

I guess the rally is what some of the US is like now. And some parts of Canada. A mayor job does not require special Jack hats or Make Salem Great Again or whatever.  Unless Eve wants to be Salem's First Mayor Lady, what does she get from this? Jack has amnesia but folks sure can go to an Internet search engine and look him up to bring up who he was.

Jordan's baby is really cute.

Hope, there you go, drowning your sorrows in the bar - cranberry juice or something? You are pathetic for a woman in her early 50s. Like Rafe is the last romantic option you will ever have.  Why did you marry him? Everything he does rubs salt in your wounds. You come across as very insecure when you already have the lug that no one else wants. Who cares if he went to California to pick up an old friend's baby? And of course, Ted swoops on in - what Hope wants. Ugh.

And Claire being at the rally. Ugh some more.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I don't get the whole Haley story. JJ offered her a reasonable solution to fix her problems but she seems to want to be rescued and not play a part in her own rescue. She should be smarter than that. Marrying someone else's boyfriend really isn't the best idea long-term. The ICE folks or an immigration lawyer should explain how long Tripp will need to be responsible for her. She probably could get a nurse's visa especially where there is a nurse shortage.

I knew SOMETHING was bothering me about Haley and you just put your finger on it.  She's just being totally passive waiting for someone (a man, of course) to rescue her.  The minute she heard about it, Kayla mentioned getting an employment visa for her.  But does Haley do ANYTHING to change her situation?  Even just talk to a lawyer about her options, ask her sister for help? No, she just panics and complains to JJ and Tripp about how awful her situation is.  She is just waiting helplessly for one of them to "save" her. 

40 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hope, there you go, drowning your sorrows in the bar - cranberry juice or something? You are pathetic for a woman in her early 50s. Like Rafe is the last romantic option you will ever have.

Yes, Hope's sad trombone face because Rafe wouldn't go out to dinner with her - absolutely pathetic.  How DARE he care about some random baby!  Hope needs attention!  And Hope, at least when Rafe hooked up with Sami you were broken up - you can't even wait that long.  But, of course, this will somehow all be Rafe's fault.  The fact that this show is making me defend the actions of Rafe is REALLY annoying me.

I love how this show portrays all women as weak, helpless and kind of stupid!

• Love 9

Some y’all owe me a high five cuz I called Abe and Sheila being paired months ago and got some “nopes”. 

TBoz/Sheila is adorable with her big eyes, rosy cheeks, and style. I love Abe’s sonorous, rich voice  and classily delivered honesty. Like fck can he narrate my life? 

This immigrant and political storyline is a bit beyond the scope of Ron’s talent and DOOL and show canon sense. I could list reasons why, especially since I sorta live where Salem is hypothetically existing; but would get off topic. 

Jennifer was hot stuff today w her fluffed our waves and very tailored suit working that hourglass shape and booty. She looks great without the pin straight or severe scraped back hair and some decent clothes.  I haven’t liked her for years but free from parasite Abby and idiot Dan, she’s great.

I totally agree about Haley. I actually like her more than some since she flies of the handle and does a poking or shoving SO often and it reminds me of a family member who makes a crisis constantly shit like her. BUT she calmly accepts and encourages strange men to save her without thinking of expectations ... and had years in the US illegally and never thought of a marriage or work visa before, and even then or now didn’t try to get a work visa to an area w a nursing deficit? 

Hope is beyond pathetic w her possessiveness of this tool bag, to think this was a great beauty & lead of soaps in the entire genre. End this charade of a marriage. 

Jordans baby is cute. 

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, rcc said:

Interesting rally with the hats and Jack's "disaster" comment. I wonder where Ron got the idea for that. Hmmm ...

I know! More than one throw-away comment, too -- I think I heard Rafe say "Be Best!" to Lani and Eli as he left them with the baby, lol. 

@Kitty Redstone Estevex was great on Deadline! He sounded more like his father than ever, that quote about holding a mirror as duty was uplifting. Loved that segment. I think I have a crush on Nicolle, too, but that's another story : )

Edited by Lastwaltz
Added stuff.
  • Love 5

Claire is really losing it.  Jack and Eve just seem to be using her.  

It was interesting how the ice agent was using social media posts to prove her case  Tripp really does not care about Claire at all   Claire Tripp is so not worth it   

Eli has the most beautiful smile.  He was so adorable with baby David.  

Ben could careless about Jordan’s baby.  How exactly did he get a permit for a gun ?   Why don’t Eve and Jack look into that lunacy.   

• Love 7

I'm having such a hard time making myself keep up with this show. And I still have two eps waiting on my DVR. :( Literally the only things that keep me watching are BB and Gabi. And Gabs, we love you, but why in the world would you listen to anything that comes out of Brady's mouth? You could outscheme him before he could finish the kids' jumble in the Sunday paper.

16 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I love how this show portrays all women as weak, helpless and kind of stupid!

And don't forget how all of their leading men are misogynistic, angry, and abusive! Really makes you want to keep tuning in, doesn't it?

• Love 9

Baby David is such a happy baby. It will be neat that in 15-20 years he’ll be able to find himself on YouTube. Pretty cool. Crazy Claire really does the crazy eyes thing well. JJ was like all, “WTF??” when Claire was cheering. Too funny! Also, JJ should have really yelled out, “Dad, I already did her (Eve) she ain’t all that!!” LOL!!!!!,

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Ah but JJ would be lying to himself considering he slept with Eve multiple times and only ended it when Jennifer found out...

Point well taken. I loved when Missy Reeves jumped on the bed and attacked Kassie DePavia. That was awesome.

• Love 3

I'm still catching up on old episodes, forgive me, and I finally watched the Christmas Eve one where Abigail storms in, dressed in black, to give everyone hell for believing she had relapsed.

What a psycho!

I hadn't seen much of Kate Mansi's signature crazy performing during this last stint of hers, but boy did some of it sneak out during that scene. I practically expected her to throw the Christmas tree to the ground and set it on fire. And why, if you are so upset with your family, would you bring your baby back into the family home on Christmas Eve to move in? Why not just rent a hotel room and keep your distance from the people who you believe are sabotaging you?

I know Ron wrote it that way for the sake of drama, but Jesus. How anyone in that room could still respect her after that is unimaginable. Yes, she had reasons to feel betrayed, but that really wasn't the moment to try to take down her mother over it.

Then we have Eve on New Year's Eve, monologuing on and on and on about everyone's sins for what seemed like 20 minutes before Jack showed up. Couldn't they have easily thrown her out of the club two minutes after she showed up? Wouldn't pretty much everyone be yelling and booing her out?

Ron sure likes to have his women own the floor, but there's a way to do it that actually makes it seem realistic. Those two moments were anything but, for me at least.

• Love 6

Baby David is a cutie 🙂  Jordan trying to figure out how to fix her hair while avoiding Rafe's question about David's father made me laugh.  Also, Eve plotting her 'marriage" to Jack, loved the sweet moment between Jennifer and her son,  Ted&Hope just make me roll my eyes. 

• Love 7

Hope is 50 going on 15. Her childish insecurities are out of control. She acts like she doesn’t both work w and spend all her free time w Rafe and that he’s never had an ex in his life. He’s not a virgin or some previously celibate hermit. His jealousy and tantrums are just as bad. 

• Love 7

Whatever you think of Eve, she certainly does have a great wardrobe.

Jeez, Sheila, way to open your mouth.

Was Eve honest when talking about her maternal feelings towards Claire, or was she just playing her?

• Love 2
On 4/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Frozendiva said:

I guess the rally is what some of the US is like now. And some parts of Canada. A mayor job does not require special Jack hats or Make Salem Great Again or whatever.  Unless Eve wants to be Salem's First Mayor Lady, what does she get from this? Jack has amnesia but folks sure can go to an Internet search engine and look him up to bring up who he was.

Jordan's baby is really cute.

Hope, there you go, drowning your sorrows in the bar - cranberry juice or something? You are pathetic for a woman in her early 50s. Like Rafe is the last romantic option you will ever have.  Why did you marry him? Everything he does rubs salt in your wounds. You come across as very insecure when you already have the lug that no one else wants. Who cares if he went to California to pick up an old friend's baby? And of course, Ted swoops on in - what Hope wants. Ugh.

And Claire being at the rally. Ugh some more.

I am sure Kate would jump his bones if she had the chance.

• Love 1

So, was I the only one who felt like they REALLY needed a shower after watching Ted and Hope?  There was NOTHING sexy, romantic, sweet, or any other positive adjective I can think of to describe their interaction.  You had Hope acting like an insecure middle schooler (with apologies to insecure middle schoolers) who actively kissed Ted back and then tried to act like she was upset he kissed her.  (In my long ago past, when someone who I didn't want to kiss me tried to lock lips, they got dead face - I did NOT kiss back).  Own what you are doing Hope.  Then you had Ted, coming up with every sleazy cliché he could to try and get with Hope.  I was really expecting "You complete me."  And I'm sorry, the crap he was spouting is not just stuff you discover after knowing someone a long time.  Was he following her (apparently every day) when she went out for coffee and didn't stop at the bakery?

STOP MAKING ME DEFEND RAFE SHOW!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

I am sure Kate would jump his bones if she had the chance.

Rafe? Sure but she's already been there and done that does Kate usually backslide in her relationships? I'm trying to think of a pairing of hers where she actually had a second go around...

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Whatever you think of Eve, she certainly does have a great wardrobe.

Jeez, Sheila, way to open your mouth.

Was Eve honest when talking about her maternal feelings towards Claire, or was she just playing her?

I think its sincere unless she also wants to bang Tripp.....  

The JJ/Jennifer hug got to me awwww....

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4

I too wondered if Eve was just manipulating Claire to get what she wants. Claire sure bought in to it. And I would watch my back with Eve or anyone who became my insta-fast-friend.

Jack seemed surprised at his own engagement.

Too bad the Tripp/Haley file was deleted. Like anyone in Salem hasn't married for the right reasons or for true love.

Ted came across as a bit creepy and Hope was just lapping up the attention. Miss Fancy Face is surely lacking for compliments, attention, and validation. Right out of high school when the handsome rich dude takes an interest in you - well, Ted is not a football player. Surprised he didn't give her his high school ring.

Lani, you are getting a little too attached to someone you babysat for an hour.

Jordan was funny trying to rearrange her hair and outfit for her little guy. I am sure Hope is going to be thrilled to have a newborn-ish baby in her home.

Sheila, shut up. At least Jenn and JJ were semi-real.

• Love 2
Just now, Petunia13 said:

Calling it now. The way they paid that Vertigo rip off music and the way Ted is so fixated, Ted’s ex wife will be a doppelgänger of Hope. 

Of course Ted will be another psycho. Sigh. Can't besmirch the glory that is Rafe and Hope! (I think I just vomited a little.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

So I came back for Jack, and painful it has been. I always loved him and tolerated Jennifer, but now I am in the weird position of having to agree with everything she says. As for Not!Eve...I quit the show back in October 1990 (I have had many lapses since) because I was a massive Steve and Kayla fan with a side of Nick and Eve, and the new regime decided to kill off Nick weeks after Steve left the show because the new head writer was unable to deal with all the things that made them interesting (ex pimp/hooker, age difference, etc). I am trying hard, but I just can't see the character of Eve in this incarnation. For starters she is jarringly tall which throws me off as Eve and Jen were always dwarfed by Jack. And she has none of Eve's vulnerability or sense of fun when doing bad things. God I wish Charlotte had been able to work things out, and maybe they could have dug up Nick and made me really happy as nobody really 'got' Eve like he did. I'm hanging on by a thread just to see if Jack gets any memory back to give me hope

BTW...what happened to Steve? 

• Love 6

I think we saw a glimpse of a Jack with morals, since I am sure it was he who deleted the file since he didn't want to drag this Haley issue on any longer. I liked it when he was kind of nasty to Eve when he asked her if she honestly thought he would marry HER. And when she was trying to show him how their marriage wouldn't really be fake, his response was something like, "The way to fight a lie is with an even bigger lie!" Either Jack is getting himself back OR this new Jack is an even worse SOB. Just because they brought Jack back, there was never a promise that it would be the Jack people wanted to see.

• Love 8

This is kind of a pre Jennifer Jack, before he fell for her and started to try to be better. This kind of reminds me of Jack after he found out he was Billy and was floundering after Kayla left him and was striking out at everybody. At least Matt knows the character inside out so I do not feel that he is out of the realms of Jack. 

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

This is kind of a pre Jennifer Jack, before he fell for her and started to try to be better. This kind of reminds me of Jack after he found out he was Billy and was floundering after Kayla left him and was striking out at everybody. At least Matt knows the character inside out so I do not feel that he is out of the realms of Jack. 

True! But there were glimmers back then of the "real" Jack, wasn't there? My fondness for him may cloud my memory. I don't mind a slow-build story for Jack and Jenn, but just get him the F away from Eve, lol. Can't tell you how glad I was when Eve let slip one day a week or two ago that they have yet to "seal the deal" between the sheets. PHEW! 

• Love 5

He was pretty nasty to Diana Colville (the real one, not this weird parody Diana) when he nabbed the Spectator, and I will never forget laughing when Jen had her sob story friend Sally who was homeless and pregnant and Jack called her "Sally who won't have her baby in the alley". So he was mean but funny. I'm not seeing the funny so much these days, except when he asked Kayla how many ex wives he had

Also relieved he didn't sleep with Eve. Has anybody told him that his son got there first? That would be a turn off for most dudes

• Love 5

Oh, I'd forgotten about that Jack. He was SO funny, and yes - aside from an expression here or there that he allows himself, he's not playing that up very much. I think Jenn mentioned the JJ/Eve liaison once but very early on -- we're probably supposed to overlook it (eyeroll). 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

BTW...what happened to Steve? 

As you probably know, Show told Stephen Nicols that they were downgrading him from contract to recurring and he told them where they could put that offer, and he publicly dissed the showrunners for not using the vets.

So, offscreen as I remember it, he was arrested as a traitor - something to do with the bionic eye Kayla got for him without his knowledge - and he's been off screen ever since, supposedly trying to clear his name.  Kayla gets a call from him every now and then but she thinks he's staying away because he's mad at her because of how she got the eye for him from Stefan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

He was pretty nasty to Diana Colville (the real one, not this weird parody Diana) when he nabbed the Spectator, and I will never forget laughing when Jen had her sob story friend Sally who was homeless and pregnant and Jack called her "Sally who won't have her baby in the alley". So he was mean but funny. I'm not seeing the funny so much these days, except when he asked Kayla how many ex wives he had

There are two differences to this Jack from pre-Jennifer Jack.  One was that he was very funny.  He was mean but he could also be a very fun mean.

The second is that he was proactive. If he was going to get down and dirty, it was his idea and of his own volition.  Or even if he got carried away, it was something internal to him.

What's so frustrating about this story is that he will object to a plan of Eve's, with either a moral or logical objection.  I see a more nuanced Jack for a bit. And then it's like some robotic switch is triggered and he just goes along with whatever she wants to regardless of how ridiculous, illogical or dumb.

For instance, I think Jack back then would have gone for blackmail or anonymous leaks to get Melinda booted from the race over public spectacles.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

There are two differences to this Jack from pre-Jennifer Jack.  One was that he was very funny.  He was mean but he could also be a very fun mean.

The second is that he was proactive. If he was going to get down and dirty, it was his idea and of his own volition.  Or even if he got carried away, it was something internal to him.

What's so frustrating about this story is that he will object to a plan of Eve's, with either a moral or logical objection.  I see a more nuanced Jack for a bit. And then it's like some robotic switch is triggered and he just goes along with whatever she wants to regardless of how ridiculous, illogical or dumb.

For instance, I think Jack back then would have gone for blackmail or anonymous leaks to get Melinda booted from the race over public spectacles.

Agree 100%, and said so well, thanks! So again, we have the writers to "thank" for this Jack-ish person -- I doubt it's a conscious effort to differentiate between the two Jacks for some interesting character development or plot direction, and assume it's just more lazy writing. 

• Love 4

Right after the divorce from Kayla, Jack took Harper's advice to woo and marry Melissa Horton in order to improve his image, so he was not above using somebody to further his political career then either, or listening to bad advice, but listening to Harper, who he had such a complicated relationship with, versus Eve, who he barely knows, is not worth comparing. He was such a jerk most of the time post rape plot, especially to Steve, who loved him so much. Then he could be so sweet, like with Isabella, and I understood why Jennifer saw something in him

I used to LOVE his fantasies with Duke and Harper, his dads

• Love 7
(edited)

It's weird that in all of this talk about Jack and Eve getting married, there's no mention of their first marriage.

Tripp's shirt is ... interesting.

Why does Show have Rex run around half naked all the time but when he's in bed and there's a reason for him to be shirtless, he's wearing a T shirt?

Why doesn't Will call Rex "Uncle Rex"? I just realized Rex is WiIl's double uncle.  He's the son of Will's grandfather Roman and grandmother Kate.  😄

Um, Eric, make up your mind, are you going with a Russian saying Da or a German saying Ja?

Jack dressed as a fireman breaking up Jennifer's wedding:

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 8

That was a sweet clip.  

JJ and Jack really do look like father and son. 

Was a little scared for Haley.   First it looked like Claire was beat her up next she was doing her makeup.  Hopefully her lipstick isn’t poisonous.  

Tripp really doesn’t care about Claire’s feelings.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It's weird that in all of this talk about Jack and Eve getting married, there's no mention of their first marriage.

Tripp's shirt is ... interesting.

Why does Show have Rex run around half naked all the time but when he's in bed and there's a reason for him to be shirtless, he's wearing a T shirt?

Why doesn't Will call Rex "Uncle Rex"? I just realized Rex is WiIl's double uncle.  He's the son of Will's grandfather Roman and grandmother Kate.  😄

Um, Eric, make up your mind, are you going with a Russian saying Da or a German saying Ja?

Jack dressed as a fireman breaking up Jennifer's wedding:

I know we have had Rex call Will nephew but I don't think we have heard Will say "Uncle Rex".  Probably the same reason he doesn't say Uncle Brady, Grandpa John, or Grandpa Victor.  All names he rightfully would of grown up saying despite biology or divorce. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

I know we have had Rex call Will nephew but I don't think we have heard Will say "Uncle Rex".  Probably the same reason he doesn't say Uncle Brady, Grandpa John, or Grandpa Victor.  All names he rightfully would of grown up saying despite biology or divorce. 

In my family we always called aunts and uncles by their first name and only attached "aunt" or "uncle" if they were my grandparents siblings.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Also relieved he didn't sleep with Eve. Has anybody told him that his son got there first? That would be a turn off for most dudes

JJ told Jack himself earlier this year. It was a non reaction but he was briefly mad at Eve then Eve brought up that he slept with Laura then Jack said he couldn't judge and its pretty much forgotten except Jennifer referenced it a couple weeks ago and that too was glossed over.

I won't lie the highlight of this Jack/Eve marriage from hell is JJ's reaction to the whole thing when it does happen and Eve is his stepmommy.

I did like the JJ/Jack scenes even if I did find it kind of flat only because Jennifer is making an appearance in this storyline months later when she should be in it from jump. 

Also Eric/Jennifer worked best as friends they shouldn't have ever been an item in the first place. Its the first time I've enjoyed Eric in ages.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, boes said:

As you probably know, Show told Stephen Nicols that they were downgrading him from contract to recurring and he told them where they could put that offer, and he publicly dissed the showrunners for not using the vets.

So, offscreen as I remember it, he was arrested as a traitor - something to do with the bionic eye Kayla got for him without his knowledge - and he's been off screen ever since, supposedly trying to clear his name.  Kayla gets a call from him every now and then but she thinks he's staying away because he's mad at her because of how she got the eye for him from Stefan.

He was offered a contract but it was for less days. I think the same days we now see Kayla which is barely.  SN spoke up on his IG about telling a good story with so little screentime.  I'd guess someone on the show wasn't happy with that so scrapped what they had written and shipped Steve off.  SN wasn't wrong and he's always speaks his mind but Ron's a little baby who can't take any criticism.  Instead he brings on his friends from OLTL and pays them but can't pay longtime Days actors. 

• Love 8

I liked Eve's coat. She really shouldn't be talking fake marriages with Tripp. Pot meet kettle.

Jen, you are a little short to be a firefighter.

Rex, why are you pressuring your fiancé to marry you the same day? Some women want the big day with the dress and flowers and food and whatever. And gifts!

Sarah still needs to deal with her unresolved feelings for or crush on Eric. She may marry Rex, but there is still something that is unfinished. And that needs to finish.

I thought Claire's makeup was the fantasy one - with the unibrow, garish red lips, etc. She did a nice job on Haley.

Eric, you're lucky that Eve didn't clue in that you spoke both German and Russian, and not well.

You know it's doom when Uncle Rex calls you back to the hospital. Sarah has zero business being with him to deliver Will's diagnosis.

• Love 4

Poor Will!  How will he take the bad news that problem he has is how he can put an entire audience to sleep in 10 seconds flat?  He's the first documented case of contagious narcolepsy.

I wouldn't say he and Sonny are the MOST boring couple in Salem but can I whisper it?

Wow, a day with Eric where I really enjoyed him!  How nice is that?  He was sorta fun today, sparring with Marlena and his scenes with Jenn were really good.  Whatever has changed, I hope it stays that way.

JJ did great telling Jack what a dickhead he is and I also enjoyed Jack's way of responding, which was to make some pretty great faces.  I enjoy those two together even if the storyline itself is kinda sucky.

Speaking of sucky, we've got Tripp and Haley.  I never disliked Tripp the way a lot of folks do, but right now I'd like to see him in as the mole in a 24 hour game of Whack-a-Mole.  What an asshole.  Psycho Claire is actually too good for him.

I hope he and that other ass, Haley, are really miserable together for a long, long time.  SHE can't forgive JJ for telling Jack the truth?  Wish she'd put 10 minutes into solving her own damn problem over the last 15 years but I guess that would have cut down on her sulking time.  Not a fan.  I hope she gets deported to the Bold and the Beautiful, that'll teach her what suffering really is.

I do love Rex but MAN IS HE STUPID.  He's like a rescue dog that you realize will never, ever, ever learn to be housebroken but you love him anyway.  Sarah better stock up on carpet cleaner and put in a supply of newspapers because accidents with this guy, they're gonna happen.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
9 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

If Haley should get pregnant could she stay in the country?

Don't give them ideas!

No, getting pregnant does NOT mean she would get to stay.  At least they were trying to be semi-realistic when Eve pointed out that getting married does NOT automatically qualify you for a green card.  I'm also surprised that no one has mentioned that they have to stay married for 2 YEARS!

But yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they went the pregnancy route - shitty writing all around.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

No, getting pregnant does NOT mean she would get to stay.  At least they were trying to be semi-realistic when Eve pointed out that getting married does NOT automatically qualify you for a green card.  I'm also surprised that no one has mentioned that they have to stay married for 2 YEARS!

But yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they went the pregnancy route - shitty writing all around.

And I suppose that Tripp, hero that he is, would be willing to take one for the team and knock her up AND expect Claire to "understand".  

Aren't there any nearby wells for this lunkhead to fall into??

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, SnK said:

He was offered a contract but it was for less days. I think the same days we now see Kayla which is barely.  SN spoke up on his IG about telling a good story with so little screentime.  I'd guess someone on the show wasn't happy with that so scrapped what they had written and shipped Steve off.  SN wasn't wrong and he's always speaks his mind but Ron's a little baby who can't take any criticism.  Instead he brings on his friends from OLTL and pays them but can't pay longtime Days actors. 

Mary Beth is doing a regular feature on the DOOL app.  I wonder if she got a pay bump for that.

• Love 2