Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I forgot that Jennifer got agitated at Carrie for stating the truth of what Abigail did. Since it was her first offence, I suppose she didn't want to think the worst...but it does seem to be a pattern. "Everyone is going to know what I did..." Did they? Did they??

Unfortunately for Jack, Abigail didn't learn her lesson.

Abigail's face is so annoying to look at in that clip. I don't know why since she's clearly not ugly... but her bee-stung lips bug me...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

I forgot that Jennifer got agitated at Carrie for stating the truth of what Abigail did. Since it was her first offence, I suppose she didn't want to think the worst...but it does seem to be a pattern. "Everyone is going to know what I did..." Did they? Did they?

For both Abby and Jennifer.  I will never understand why they would keep Missy Reeves on this show and fire Matt Ashford.

• Love 4

Abigail was probably looking annoying to you in that scene because she's playing coquettish and innocent especially when Carrie slapped her. In Abigail's mind, all should have been forgiven because she "came clean" so-to-speak. Delusional little asshole, isn't she?

• Love 5

Re: Will and Sonny waiting for pizza delivery. What I'd like to know is who orders dinner and then goes into the bedroom? Wouldn't they want to be uninterrupted? They deserved to be interrupted by Sonny's mother.

• Love 4

Oh my goodness, Abigail asked Carrie how to get this guy (i.e Austin) to pay attention to her??? What a fool....you don't befriend the wife of the husband you're trying to steal!

It's been argued that people would think the worst of Sami  rather than  Abigail because, it's, well, Sami, but Jennifer wanted to think the worst of Austin in relation to Abigail. However, Austin doesn't remotely have Sami's reputation!

Abigail's boo-hooing at the time didn't seem so bad, but now that we've seen her through the arc of the Sami storyline, the boo-hooing in retrospect does seem kind of funny in that scene. It's like she and Jennifer can't believe that Carrie won't stop refusing to get mad because she's crying....Jennifer was so offended by slap, but really if that's the worst Abigail had to face, she should thank her lucky stars. Does Jennifer get annoyed at Jack just because? I didn't think Jack was saying anything terrible to Abigail but Jennifer had to cut him off with "Jack, she knows that."

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

That clip right there is why I've been wishing Carrie were part of this exit story.  Carrie's always good for a slap or two and I love her derision when Jennifer says that Abby's sorry, especially this part:

Jennifer: She owned up to it.  She said she was sorry!

Carrie: (laughs sarcastically) And that's supposed to make it all better?

Jennifer: Does assaulting her make you feel better?

Carrie: YES!  Yes it does.

In the next breath Carrie walks back that last outburst but I think that's only because, officially, she knows she shouldn't be slapping anyone who makes her mad but her gut reaction to Jennifer is the truth of the situation.  That's the Carrie I'm on board with, who will CUT YOU when you fuck with her (as Sami has learned on so many occasions).  That's the Carrie I want right now, side by side with Sami and going to war against the Hortons and EJ. It would be glorious to see her show up during one of the "It's Sami's fault EJ cheated with Abby" sessions and rip them all to pieces. 

Actually, now that I've been reminded of Carrie's fondness for slapping women who go after her men while verbally ripping them to shreds, I'm firmly convinced that this is a Caroline trait that is somehow dormant in most of the family.  I think it started with Caroline and skipped Roman to land strong in Carrie and Sami.  Marlena and Anna use different methods when wronged, so the trait isn't coming from the mothers.  Not having Carrie, in addition to no indication of Lucas joining the fun, is such a waste for this story.

• Love 7

I agree.  The Abby/EJ affair would of been a perfect way for TPTB to help end the Sami/Carrie conflict once and for all.  Having both sisters team up.  I mentioned in an earlier post that if Carrie were around I don't think she would scheme with Sami but I do think this would of bought them closer.  It would of also been a great way to help usher Sami off canvas.  Her deciding to take the kids and go stay with Carrie and Austin.

Love the clips of pissed off Carrie, she wasn't allowed to show that side often but when she did you were reminded of the fact that she is Anna Dimera's daughter. 

I just remembered having Carrie be apart of this storyline would of also helped tie back to Carrie's history with the Dimeras.  We always like to acknowledge Sami's history growing up but Carrie didn't exactly have it easy either.  Hell whenever Stefano was mad at Tony or Anna he had no problem going after Carrie as a child.  All five of Carrie's parental figures were either, kidnapped, "killed", or driven away by the Dimeras. 

• Love 5

Yes, Stefano ruined all of the Brady children’s childhoods one way or another.  Sami and Carrie actually started out close to each other, and we saw the deterioration of their relationship over time.  It would be nice to see them resolve some of their issues before Sami leaves because they had gotten closer again, back in 2010, before the idiot writers decided to hit the reset button in 2011 and 2012.  I would rather see Sami interacting with Lucas, Carrie, and Austin, especially with Sami and Kate living together, than this BS that what EJ and the boring twit did is somehow Sami’s fault.

• Love 3

The guy who plays Will is sort of terrible.  AS was really good, I thought, especially at the end.  I also liked Kate and EJ, his ultra-smugness aside.  The rest was fastforward material, because I can't stand Abigail, Adrienne, Ben, or Jordan alone or in any any combination with each other.

I had forgotten that in addition to gaslighting and stalking Austin, Abby had also gone crying to Carrie complaining about the guy she wanted (Austin!) was not paying attention to her.  Fucking psycho.  Jack knew his daughter was unstable but Jennifer waved Abby's behavior away as someone else's fault, just like this time.  I really, really do not understand why these two are put on a pedestal with everyone proclaiming their goodness and virtuousness.  They are both manipulative, controlling, hypocritical, and sneaky.

Abigail's face is so annoying to look at in that clip. I don't know why since she's clearly not ugly... but her bee-stung lips bug me...

I don't think she's attractive at all.  But I wouldn't like the character of Abby no matter who was playing her.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 3

I enjoyed watching the Carrie/Abby scenes because it just highlights how crappy an actress KM is.  That scene was from March of 2012 and her reactions to being told off are exactly the same in July of 2014.  She hasn't learned to put any nuances in her performance--instead she just relies on trying to look distraught but she's not pulling it off so instead she looks like she's faking remorse. And what the heck is wrong with Jennifer?  Her daughter clearly has boundary issues and she doesn't seem remotely concerned.

I liked how quickly Will turned on Sonny and tried to pull out a guilt trip when Sonny voiced his concerns about the article.  It's a good thing that Sonny's too smart to fall for Will's being a little bitch.  And GO KATE!

I loved how unconcerned EJ is with Abby and Ben but man, did Abby look annoyed that EJ didn't offer to fight Ben for her.

• Love 2

So the writers totally WANT me to despise at least 95% of the current characters...right? If so, they're doing a stellar job! 

I couldn't agree more. They are really losing me. I'm enjoying Kate and Sami, but that's about it.  And when Sami's gone, does Kate get side-lined?  I hate just about everyone else - I don't just find them dull, I actively despise watching them onscreen. I can't think of any reason to watch a show full of righteous, smug busybodies. Especially if Abigail is the centerpiece of the show.  Ugh, no thanks.

• Love 6

I've taken to heckling and yelling things at the screen while I watch.  "Effing moron" is my statement du jour. Or "hag."  And there's a lot of "shut it." Although I did stop and quietly take note of EJ shirtless in his track pants... could they have been any lower without alerting standards and practices? I think not. #nocomplaintshere

• Love 3

EJ: "None of it was Abigail's fault." Excuse me? YES IT IS. It's her fault and it's your fault. WTF is this? I thought he was trying to get Sami back? Why is he acting like this? These people make me sick. 

I'm disappointed Kate didn't slap Will. 

• Love 7

I didn't know that there was a screening process when Jenn goes out on dates. JJ has to approve of them. LMAO. OMG what a loser ass family.

Will continues to be an ass, this story has just brought out the worst in the Horton family. He got all upset over Sonny supporting him to a certain point and I know there's a reason why I love Sonny. I didn't like Sonny for giving him a hug after a talk with Kate. Will needed to hear the truth that he's just like Kate and Sami since he seems to think that he's not and get on his high horse.

I don't understand Ben's attitude towards EJ. IDK if he's upset with EJ for sleeping with Abby but it takes two to tango. EJ didn't force her, so why is he mad at one person but not the other. I guess since EJ got the panties first, Ben has his underwear in knots. WTF is EJ doing saying that it's not Abby's fault? I'm at a loss for words 'cause at this point I think that I am gonna stop watching DOOL when Sami leaves cause the mistress getting all the support is just so absurd and so ridiculous. I really don't know what to say anymore. Ben & Abby make me sick. I seen Abby looking all smug at EJ, looks more to me she gets some kind of pleasure out of having two men fight over her just like with Chad and Cameron.

Look at passive Hope. Yawn.

• Love 2

Kate and Sami should have had slumber parties a long time.

Maybe one of these days they can put a stink bomb in EJ's room in between discussing whether Stephano might put a hit out on them.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Not to defend Jen but I'd sure prefer a mother who ignores my bad qualities and fails to discipline me, rather than someone who's in cahoots with my frenemy and who blackmails my Auntie Theresa into manipulating me.  It's no secret I hate every breath Kassie dePaiva takes, but she is actively trying to make Rocky Dennis unhappy. I almost welcome the moaning music because it puts me on alert to mute the KentukyTwang.  If I were Paige I'd run screaming from Salem to get away from Eve.

But Eff Jen for intentionally trying to make Hope unhappy.  She knows full well what's going on.  She couldn't care less about Aiden but for no apparent reason is putting the screws into Hope.  And don't make me defend Hope!  Let's do lunch?  At least if they're fighting I don't have to hear cuz anymore.

Abby gets uglier every time I see her.  I did a lot of muting today. 

I completely enjoyed EJ in the track pants.

I suspect Grandma Kate will be a bit less gentle once the article comes out.

I didn't like Sonny for giving him a hug after a talk with Kate.

Will is another victim of the Horton propping.  Maybe he's jealous of Abby and that's why he supports her.  Everybody treats him like a baby.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 2

Will is another victim of the Horton propping.  Maybe he's jealous of Abby and that's why he supports her.  Everybody treats him like a baby.

They do!  I never thought about it before but everyone tiptoes around him and is so careful with his poor wittle feelings.  No wonder he's such a privileged little shit. I didn't like CM's Will but I absolutely detest GW's Will. He may take after his mother in a lot of ways, but he has none of her charm and zest for life.

• Love 3
Of course, the through-the-looking-glass feeling this show gives me sometimes was compounded when that pompous little shit actually ACCEPTED her crazy aunt's apology.

I know this happened days ago but I still can't get over it. The only way that apology would've made any sense is if Adrienne had f*cked EJ with Abby's vagina without Abby knowing it. So, no place in the universe outside of a bad punchline of I wouldn't have sex with him/her with someone else's peen/vagine.

If EJ/JS were staying on the show, I actually think his acting choices have worked out fine (even when he was calling Abigail "breaktakingly beautiful"

Seriously, he must have terrible asthma.

Seriously, I could not with this.This whole show is in bizarro world. It is so frustrating to see the jump off not be the villain in the story. I keep waiting for the 'Abby' was the sexual aggressor' shoe to drop with a video tape or something but frankly at this point, I doubt there is one and I don't think it would change anyone's mind about poor wittle Abby being the victim in all this. They would probably all blame EJ's accent for being too seductive sounding or his shirts for being too pink and Abby's fave color.

How can none of this be Abby's fault? All her fault? Absolutely not. Takes 2 to tango. But none of her fault? Bitches please! The only way this would be None of her fault would be had she been raped and she wasn't so stop it show. 

• Love 6

The show  probably needs to have people like Lucas around to balance out the boringness of Ben  whatever scenes Abigail has with him and anyone else not pivotal to the Ejami/Ejabby mess. I know Jack and Carrie are an impossibility, but why aren't they utilizing Lucas in some way? We saw him during the Jordan and her  lesbian lover storyline, why not now?

I've complained time and time again about Stephano's presence on the show, but I guess  I've come to regret it now. He seems needed. His appearance is crucial to the Dimera Enterprises scheme and yet he's nowhere to be found.

Abigail is stupid and annoying, but maybe it would be less noticeable if  other key players were around??? Well maybe not, but still.... at least there would be other things to look for on the show besides Sami and Kate. Nu-Will is definitely not bringing it...

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

EJ: "None of it was Abigail's fault."

Is anything? This little troll needs a serious comeuppance.

How is that possible? Did he rape her? Or maybe it was her alter-ego Pollyanna who screwed EJ?

Edited by slayer2

EJ must have found out about Adrienne taking responsibility for Abby's half of the affair. I'm sure he was kinda surprised to find he'd actually been fucking Adrienne instead of Abigail, but whatever. He probably figures blondes all look alike. On a related note, it was so wonderful of Abby to forgive her aunt - no holding grudges for her! Truly she is the very model of decency and compassion, and I feel humbled and privileged to watch her each day. *wipes tear away*

• Love 8

I don't understand Ben's attitude towards EJ. IDK if he's upset with EJ for sleeping with Abby but it takes two to tango. EJ didn't force her, so why is he mad at one person but not the other. I guess since EJ got the panties first, Ben has his underwear in knots.

BINGO!!! LOL.

I've complained time and time again about Stephano's presence on the show, but I guess  I've come to regret it now. He seems needed. His appearance is crucial to the Dimera Enterprises scheme and yet he's nowhere to be found.

I'm not looking forward to 143 year old Stefano coming back and threatening everyone. They need to kill him off once and for all. How about EJ dies while protecting Sami from one of Stefano's goons. Stefano is so devastated he has a heart attack or stroke and dies.

• Love 4

Okay, writers, I get it.  Sami is evil, everything is her fault, and she deserves this.  {face palm}

Everyone else, including EJ, is blameless, and Sami's victims.  {another face palm}

Kate, "We hate the truth."

Sami, "You know how much I believe his word."

Hee!!!

If it weren't for Kate, and Sami, I would already have stopped watching.

• Love 3

Will is such a little shit. He's amused that his Mother is furious.  He said flat out that he knows his Mother would never hurt him on purpose and he does this anyway.  He is such a two faced jackass.  He's proud of himself for employing EJ's, Kate's and Sami's tactics to teach them a lesson that they can't get away with acting this way?

Will and Abby are two peas in a pod and reason 1 and reason 2 I am gone when AS leaves.  Really the only difference is that Jen coddles Abby and thinks she can do no wrong.  Sami and Kate at least try to point out that Will is hurting people and in the end will hurt himself the most.  They don't try too hard because they see themselves in him and know that he isn't going to listen to the lessons of their youth.  So they give him the lesson and then the unconditional love they didn't get.  In the end Will will be the better character for it (once they ditch the actor); but still not sticking around after AS leaves for it.

• Love 4

Will is so all over the place that it's impossible for me to have any sympathy for him. It'd be nice if his story didn't keep changing. He said last week that he didn't think Sami would be hurt by the article, but he also said he was writing it to teach her a lesson, put her in place, make a "point." He said he didn't hate Sami, but he's amused that she's been hurt. He said he wanted to protect Abby, but he didn't show her the article despite having the opportunity, which indicated he understood that she wouldn't want that article written even if she were anonymous, since she'd know full well it wouldn't take long before she was outed. He said he was assigned the article, but also said that he thought about backing out, but also said that it was appealing to him because it was a big cover story. He's talked about wanting to protect his siblings, but outs their parents' dirty laundry. He said people needed to know the truth, but he kept Abby anonymous.

And he has expressed contradicting points from the above list within the SAME conversation. I mean, seriously. At least pick a rationale and stick to it, because this incoherency gives me a headache.

• Love 5

I can seriously see why JS wanted to leave. What was the crap today with EJ taking all responsibility for the affair? Does he have amnesia? Did he forget she begged to be his mistress? Hell did he forget that just the other week he was proclaiming her the biggest mistake he ever made?

The writing on this show is just horrible and the Abby propping has gone beyond ridiculous.  If I had any doubt about my viewership on this trainwreck when Sami and EJ leave before, the last few weeks have sealed the deal for me. I’m out when they are gone; I’m only hanging on now to see it through to the end.

• Love 1

I think all the inconsistencies point to Will doing this for selfish reasons and he doesn't want to admit to himself or anyone else that he just really wants to write a cover story for a magazine; but sometimes the truth slips out between the justification.  That is why its such a huge problem that Sonny is so wishy washy and hinting at maybe this was a bad idea.  It doesn't force Will to look at himself in the mirror.

I wish they would make this all more balanced.  They could still "blame" Sami but spread the misery around.  Instead of sending the kids to camp, they should visit Lucas out of town.  Lucas can ream Sami for not letting the thing go and creating a situation that turned it from a family problem to a media story by taking over DE.  At the same time, Lucas could ask Will if he thought about his brothers and sisters.  Heck, Kate or Sami should have asked that.  Eric was most concerned about the danger of going against DiMeras, so let him overhear a conversation about hitmen.  He can tell Sami 'I told you so' and then yell at Will for adding to the danger his Mother in.

See show, you can blame Sami in a way that would not make me vow to quit watching as soon as AS leaves every single day.  It would reduce the frequency to when the acting sucked.  Oh wait, never mind.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3
I think all the inconsistencies point to Will doing this for selfish reasons and he doesn't want to admit to himself or anyone else that he just really wants to write a cover story for a magazine; but sometimes the truth slips out between the justification.

It's hard to tell from GW's terrible acting, but Will did seem a trifle more sincere when he was telling Sami that this was big, a cover story. Then when Sami asked if that meant it was okay to throw his mother under the bus to get his name in print, he changed to a more "noble" motive.

What's awesome though is how this victory of Will's is going to turn to ash. God help me, but I'm actually looking forward to Jen and Abby getting on their Holy Horton Horses, just this once, because Will is the worst of all of them.

• Love 3

What's awesome though is how this victory of Will's is going to turn to ash. God help me, but I'm actually looking forward to Jen and Abby getting on their Holy Horton Horses, just this once, because Will is the worst of all of them.

I feel bad for the Holy Horton Horses. I picture a row of them, heads drooped with looks of horsey consternation on their faces. (Horsey people will know exactly what I mean.) I think they whicker amongst themselves: This is absolute bullshit. Why do they keep dragging us into their mess? Would it be bad form to go for a roll with one of these twits still riding me? They don't even give us an apple or a carrot before starting this parade... they just act like we should be grateful that they're even riding us! HA! That's what he said! I totally whizzed on Jennifer's shoe this morning, it was glorious.

I can seriously see why JS wanted to leave. What was the crap today with EJ taking all responsibility for the affair? Does he have amnesia? Did he forget she begged to be his mistress? Hell did he forget that just the other week he was proclaiming her the biggest mistake he ever made?

There's more flip-flopping in this than a fish on land gasping for air. Did EJ not remember the last time he tried to defend Abby to Sami? Yeah, Sami didn't appreciate it then, I rather doubt her mood has improved on that front. And, again, Sami's 'revenge' has been so completely mundane that it is mind-boggling the way people are reacting to it. She's not a fucking Bolton, people! She hasn't cut Abby's clit off or anything! You know, maybe if EJ HAD forced himself on Abby I would understand people's reactions to Sami's revenge but that is so totally NOT what happened so all of Salem can have a thousand seats.

Also, Abby's ever present, open-mouthed perplexed expression kind of cracks me up. It's like whomever is speaking to her isn't speaking English and she's trying to decipher what they're saying. She just always looks confused. And after watching that video of her confession about Austin... SHUT UP JENNIFER!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! And SHUT UP THE REST OF SALEM!! A THOUSAND TIMES SHUT UP!!

• Love 1

There's more flip-flopping in this than a fish on land gasping for air. Did EJ not remember the last time he tried to defend Abby to Sami? Yeah, Sami didn't appreciate it then, I rather doubt her mood has improved on that front. And, again, Sami's 'revenge' has been so completely mundane that it is mind-boggling the way people are reacting to it. She's not a fucking Bolton, people!

I really did not appreciate this :) Goes to prove that Bolton is not my go to GoT villain.  If you had just said Lannister, Michael Bolton videos would not have happened to me.

PS.  Apparently a popular song choice for Lumi fans which I don't get.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

I really did not appreciate this :) Goes to prove that Bolton is not my go to GoT villain.  If you had just said Lannister, Michael Bolton videos would not have happened to me.

Well actually, Sami is acting a bit more Lannister than Bolton. She's using money and the power of the DE-CEO-ship to get things done. The Boltons just torture and maim -- as in, see what they did to Theon. (Sorry about the Michael Bolton videos.)

I mean, if Sami did to Abby what Ramsay Snow-now-Bolton did to Theon I could totally understand Salem's appalled reactions. As it stands, I really really don't. More to the point, I rather dislike the extreme one-sidedness of it all. Will snarling to Sonny about Sami telling Adrienne that Justin and Kayla were having an affair... Sonny got it immediately but was talked out of it. Sami absolutely told that lie to make Adrienne understand what she was feeling, what's more, that message seemed to get through. And then SAMI owned up herself to illustrate the situation. Will completely twisted it around (as I'm sure Adrienne did herself) to make it seem like Sami was just spewing lies to fuck with Adrienne's life and never fessed up to the reality of it all.

Will's actions pissed me off because for all that he's the one saying Sami's out of control and needs to be taught a lesson... it really seems to me that HE is the one that needs to be curtailed and controlled.

If only.

• Love 5

And another week in Hypocrisy Hollow begins!  

I DID enjoy seeing Jar Jar Binks taking Ari for a ride in her stroller in the park until I realized it was Abigail having one of her bad Kangaroo Ear days.  When she saw Ollie - let's be kind and call it "flexing" - it was just adorable that our lil' Holy Horton who-sinned-in-deed-but-not-in-thought seemed to let her mouth drop open in awe and - if were anyone else - LUST, gazing upon the overly-muscled, hairless, waxed bod that is Ollie.  Off topic, he MUST use the same furniture polish that Brady does, because he simply GLOWED like a well-polished end table.   But we know that Jar Jar Deveraux would never EVER look upon a male body in lust because her heart is pure.  So I guess it was gas.

Earlier we had the pleasure of seeing Eve treating Theresa to the Human Body Bits Buffet at the Brady Pub, not because of any sisterly bonding, but because Eve wants to use Theresa's uncanny ability to fool the average Salemites to trick Paige into thinking JJ isn't a good guy.  Darling Theresa seems to be irritated only because it's not a bigger challenge.  And, dodging the anvils falling out of the sky, we saw Paige's evul friend telling her once again what a bad boy JJ is.  Yep, just the thing to get a girl to run the other way....telling her what a bad boy the guy she's hot for is.   Works EVERY time!  Our Miss Eve proves once again that she has polyps on the brain as well as the throat.

Dropping by Morality Manor we were treated to the sight of Polly Pureheart serving that famous Horton  tea blend of bile, vinegar and syrup to who appeared at first to be our late president, Abraham Lincoln.  But,...wait!  NO, that's not Honest Abe, that' HOPE with the COP VOICE!  Finding out that his mother went on a date, JJ got all kinds of inappropriate, and then Polly Pureheart did too, assuring HER SON that although she wasn't really on a date, she was also no longer welcome to body surf Dirty Dan, something JJ seems to have an unseemly desire to promote......Deveraux Family Values.....tiny bit TOO close for my comfort.

But, I digress, since the whole point of those scenes were to show us how comically (HAHAHAH, right?  RIGHT??) uncomfortable Hope and Aiden are together, wanting each other but being separated in her case by her marriage, and in his case, by having been stuck wearing the same suit for the past 4 months, itching and stinking to high heaven.  

The question isn't really, "Will they?", but will they before Aiden passes out from his own stench.

Then I think we ended up back in the park with Ollie bringing  back what looked like Abigail's balloon brain, which I guess slipped out of her giant Kangaroo ears and floated away.  Luckily, though, he retrieved it for her, but before she could insert it back into that giant empty cavity, Ollie seemingly started a frantic search for gold in her mouth and the balloon floated away.  Which probably explains why when EJ turned up and droned something at her and Ollie about how "udddddderly maaaaaaavaluuuuuuus a pewwwwwson she is and evewwwwwything is his fault, nevvvvvvvvvva hewsss" Abigail looked as if her brain had been downgraded to dial up from broadband.  Lots of that spinning wheel going on in that head, I think.

And can I just say that I will NOT say anything snarky about Ollie's statement that he is "too macho to hold a balloon".  No, Nada, NO, I will NOT say anything about the 'macho' bit.  You can't make me.   But YOU can!

I've taken to heckling and yelling things at the screen while I watch.  "Effing moron" is my statement du jour. Or "hag."  And there's a lot of "shut it."

And here I thought I was hearing an echo from myself!  My dog has actually started groaning when Abigail or Jenn come on, probably to forestall having to listen to me do it.

EJ: "None of it was Abigail's fault." Excuse me? YES IT IS. It's her fault and it's your fault. WTF is this? I thought he was trying to get Sami back? Why is he acting like this? These people make me sick. 

I'm disappointed Kate didn't slap Will. 

I'm disappointed she didn't knife the little weasel, harvest his organs and sell them on the black market.  I hope he begins to realize what his life will be like when the only relative he's left to spend time with is Marlena.  If he thinks things are weird now, just wait.  Marlena unable to move and encased in botox, Eric constantly saying the rosary to avoid bad thoughts about "DOWN THERE", and Jawn in a coma (that's the only good part) should make for an interesting Thanksgiving for Will this year.

"None of this is Abigail's fault".  WRONG, EJ!  If nothing else, just look at this board and see how many people she's distressed, just here.  It's her fault all right.

Or is it usual at EJ's health club to have women with Kangaroo ears and suction cups on their hands come into the show and climb him like he's a monkeypuzzle tree?  Maybe the customs in England are different....

I don't understand Ben's attitude towards EJ. IDK if he's upset with EJ for sleeping with Abby but it takes two to tango. EJ didn't force her, so why is he mad at one person but not the other. I guess since EJ got the panties first, Ben has his underwear in knots. 

I think it's mostly because Abigail must remind lil' Ollie of that dead possum Daddy Clyde let him have as a pet when he was a kid back in Daddy-is-My-Uncle Hollow.  Dating Abigail is almost the same as holding something dead in his arms again.  Except for that incessant yapping, of course.  

I know this happened days ago but I still can't get over it. The only way that apology would've made any sense is if Adrienne had f*cked EJ with Abby's vagina without Abby knowing it. So, no place in the universe outside of a bad punchline of I wouldn't have sex with him/her with someone else's peen/vagine.

Seriously, he must have terrible asthma.

And this, my friends, is the WINNER is funniest paragraph of the week!  

And the real trouble is, I could see this scenario making complete sense to Abigail, to Adrienne, and to Polly Pureheart back at Morality Manor.

One more thing - anyone else think it's possible that it was Will who gave Abigail's name to his editor?  He said at the end of the episode that the online story was delayed so they could add HIS edits.  And I think you all have established by using Will's own words that the guy uses multiple choice to explain his reason for writing this piece of trash.  

I'd have no trouble believing that he's supply the name himself and then let anyone else take the blame.

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

So I didn't get to see any of Kate and Will's conversation except the very last bit, thanks to the press conference preemption.

But of what I did see of Will today...you know, the thing that bothered me the most of all is that he told Sonny that Sami threatened him. Sami did no such thing, and that scene was juxtaposed with Sami over at the manse protecting Will yet again. What Kate said, prior to finding out the author was Will, made it very clear that they could absolutely make Will's life hell and destroy his career. But they're not going to do it, because they would never do that. And Will knows that, he acknowledged it to Sonny - in almost the same breath as his claim that Sami threatened him. So much for being all about the truth. What Sami did was explain to Will that one day, when it sank in what an awful thing he had done in writing that story, he would always be regretful. And you can tell that deep down, what she said really bothered Will, because otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to twist her words into a threat when recounting the conversation to his husband.

Kami sitting around in their robes, cackling about Kristen and discussing possible hits on themselves (loved Sami's comment about what kind of discussions other families have) was awesome. I was getting impatient for EJ to finally leave so that Kami could talk freely. I feel so sorry for Lauren Koslow; it's totally understandable why Kami in cahoots is her favorite storyline ever, and once AS leaves, LK'll be stuck with the boring, tedious triangle with Rafe and Jordan. What a comedown. If I were her, I would've insisted they write me off along with AS. There's never going to be a better ending for Kate than skipping off into the sunset with Sami to drink martinis and rule the world while high-fiving each other.

• Love 6

Will lives in the same bizarro world as those three Deveraux hags, where Sami is Going Too Far and Targeting the People We Love.  Oh how I hate them.

With the exception of Will, Abigail, and Ollie (everything about him irks), I really enjoyed today's show.  Kate and Sami having breakfast in their jammies was wonderful, as was their daily ritual of tormenting EJ.

And for the first time ever, I liked Mary Beth! Her line about Rory being able to play dual roles in Dumb and Dumber was pretty funny.  In fact, the whole thing with Mary Beth, Eve, JJ, and Rory was surprisingly entertaining.  I also liked Paige and Theresa, and appreciate that Paige is no dummy.  If they could keep all these people away from Jenn and Abby, the show would be much better for me.

I am pretty worried about what's going to happen after AS leaves, though.  I'm not planning on leaving, at least not yet, because I still like a number of these characters.  But, if they continue to push Abigail to the front all while whitewashing her horrible behavior, then I'll reconsider.

• Love 3

And for the first time ever, I liked Mary Beth! Her line about Rory being able to play dual roles in Dumb and Dumber was pretty funny.  In fact, the whole thing with Mary Beth, Eve, JJ, and Rory was surprisingly entertaining.  I also liked Paige and Theresa, and appreciate that Paige is no dummy.  If they could keep all these people away from Jenn and Abby, the show would be much better for me.

You're right.  That was a good line from Mary Beth about Rory.  And I also enjoyed Rory saying to JJ, "I don't know who's hotter, Mrs. Larson or your mom", with that clueless yet weirdly innocent look on his face.  And JJ with the completely appropriate "EWWW" response.

Too bad for Polly Pureheart and her daughter Jar Jar that Rory is too good for both of them!

• Love 2

I don't get all the Will hate. He is, after all, Sami's son....going after what he wants no matter who it hurts without thinking of any consequences.

And Sami, get over it! You're not the first woman who's ever been cheated on, and you certainly will not be the last. Grow the fuck up and stop with all the spitefulness and vengeance.

• Love 3
And Sami, get over it! You're not the first woman who's ever been cheated on, and you certainly will not be the last. Grow the fuck up and stop with all the spitefulness and vengeance.

It's not like the affair happened decades ago and Sami is still bitter and scheming. It JUST happened. I think she's allowed to be pissed for awhile. And who wants to see Sami be forgiving to EJ and the mistress? Especially when the mistress is Abby? That would be extremely out of character and very boring. If anyone wants to see two faced people pretending to be "good" there's always the Hortons.

I don't get all the Will hate. He is, after all, Sami's son....going after what he wants no matter who it hurts without thinking of any consequences.

Will is a useless backstabbing piece of trash. Not only has he betrayed his own mother, he's betrayed his gradmother and precious Abby, the "woman" who he claims he wants to protect. His plan to get back at Sami isn't even logical which makes him look even more ridiculous. If he were really Sami's son he would have come up with something better than this whack ass article.  

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 12

Is Sami really so dense that she hadn't previously considered that Stefano might have her killed? This is the guy who's made it a habit to try to kill Bradys, did it really not occur to her until Kate mentioned it?

I really dislike Will, but he's totally his mother's son. He's not done anything that Sami wouldn't, or hasn't, done and they share the same twisted, selfish justifications for their behavior. We can try to blame it on the Horton genes, but he's Sami, through and through.

Hopefully Abby/KM won't take over the show once AS leaves, but I survived the past decade of the Sami Brady Show, I can survive a year or so of Abby until she very misguidedly thinks she can move on to bigger and better things. Abby's boring, but so was Sami's repetitive screeching. 

• Love 2