Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Trailer

• Start Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsP4TULjJtE

Lisa Rinna Throws Wine Glass, Lisa Vanderpump Gets Slapped in Shocking Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 5 Trailer -- Watch Here First!

Entertainment Nov. 3, 2014 AT 7:30AM By Sierra Marquina

RHOBH-cast-shot-467.jpg

Credit: Michael Larsen/Bravo

In an exclusive first look at season five, it's officially on. New cast members (and fellow soap opera veterans) Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson join vets Brandi Glanville, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, and Yolanda Foster.

Watch the trailer above for yourself! Tune into the season 5 premiere on Tuesday, Nov. 18, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-trailer-watch-2014311#ixzz3I1ChT4H6

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

I love their trailers and while this is no Atlanta it's pretty darn good.  I'm a bit biased though because trailers and reunions are what this franchise lives on for me at this point (the middle gets so tedious).  Here's hoping all these scenes make it to the screen.

It's going to be a pain to watch, though, now that I don't get an east coast feed.  It's weird watching these shows later at night.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 1

From what I saw in those choppy shots:

-Brandi throws wine at Eileen

-Lisa R. throws her glass at Eileen

-Brandi slaps Lisa V.

-Kyle grabs Brandi, then Brandi pushes her

Okay, I'm just going to accept that I have a taste for the trashy and refuse to get livid over anything that happens this season, because it seems pretty clear all these altercations are fabricated. Mazel!

Edited by KFC
  • Love 5

Thanks KFC. I was just coming on here to ask if someone could give me a breakdown - I definitely need to watch it a few more times.

Am I dreaming this, or wasn't there news a few months ago that Adrienne was coming back this season? Kind of like The Countess on NYC - not a full time cast member. Maybe it was just a rumor.

I've missed this show. Seems like it's been gone forever. I do not miss Carlton however. Thank you Bravo for that.

• Love 2

Wonder why Yolanda is wearing the odd dress? It's not gold or white. She stands out like a sore thumb.

I wondered about that same damned thing.

Did she not show up to the shoot so they just pulled a picture from the files and photoshopped her in?

Or was she feeling rebellious and just grabbed a frock she fancied from her ginormous closet?

Did she not get the memo from the other women about the "look" they were going for as a group?

Well, at least she doesn't have a basket of lemons in her hands, I guess.  

-Brandi slaps Lisa V.

Okay, I'm just going to accept that I have a taste for the trashy and refuse to get livid over anything that happens this season, because it seems pretty clear all these altercations are fabricated. Mazel!

I linked in the media thread an article about how utterly dull and boring filming was going a couple of months ago.

Makes me wonder if Brandi offered/was instructed to ramp up the drama (i.e., stir that cauldron o'shit and start alienating castmates) and thus we now have The Big Fat Wine Debacle, which will probably be the season finale.  

• Love 2

Is anyone getting some other trailer beside the RHOBH version? I only saw the link that Vulture tweeted five minutes ago, and the video that started playing there was something about Sweden. So, I came here to see if a better link had been shared, and what's playing at the Us Weekly site is the same trailer that's playing at Vulture.

• Love 1

Is anyone getting some other trailer beside the RHOBH version? I only saw the link that Vulture tweeted five minutes ago, and the video that started playing there was something about Sweden. So, I came here to see if a better link had been shared, and what's playing at the Us Weekly site is the same trailer that's playing at Vulture.

I'm having the same problem. I keep seeing videos about Sweden, WWHL, and Manzo'd with Children. How many videos do I have to sit through before I get to the BH trailer? Even Bravo's site for the trailer is doing the same thing.

How much WWHL do I have to sit through before the trailer will play? Because I'm not seeing a trailer for Beverly Hills at the link above.

I suffered thru the euro trash and Caroline. Went directly to usmag and it was the same and Bravo doesn't have it listed. Help!

Yolanda, meanwhile, continues to struggle with her Lyme disease, while preparing to send her children off to college.

Oh for fucks sake, another "send kid off to college" plot?

I'm all for "kooky" Kim regardless of how staged it is.

• Love 4

I'm hoping we see Eileen backstage at Y & R.. and with her family.. to balance out the drama with the women.  I think if Brandi isn't allowed to film with her children, or other parts of her life.. then she should be a friend of and not a full time cast member.

• Love 7

I think Lisa Rinna is throwing a glass of wine at Kim, not Eileen, in the final segment. Brandi comes to her side and Kyle runs out the door. Wine-throwing will be the new weave-pulling and table-flipping.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 3

I'm hoping we see Eileen backstage at Y & R.. and with her family.. to balance out the drama with the women.  I think if Brandi isn't allowed to film with her children, or other parts of her life.. then she should be a friend of and not a full time cast member.

I used to spend to much time on TWOPs backstage soap opera gossip thread before they locked it; but if they spend time backstage at Y&R its not going to balance out the drama.  Could anyone tell if Eileen was filming Days or Y&R in that clip?

What a trashy bunch of women they've become!   They began as The Sophisticates and are beginning to look like their cousins from New Jersey.  Are we sure this is the Beverly Hills gang?  Rather than a real fight, this came off to me like an over-rehearsed, unsuccessful piece of acting.  The wine toss was tame, and what was supposed to be a bitch slap looked more like a love pat.  This is exactly why I stopped watching RHONJ -- too much fighting.  I have serious doubts that this is how women behave in BH.  I appreciate being able to see the clip, but it turned me off.

• Love 1

I'm really excited Beverly Hills is back.  I only watch this franchise and Orange County (I've watched and dropped all of the others over the years) and I've been in desperate need of housewives since Orange County ended.  That said, I'm a little wary after watching the trailer.  It looks more scripted than it has in past seasons, like an actual soap opera with thrown wine glasses and slaps, not to mention real soap stars.  And because it can't be said enough, Brandi needs to go.  She is poison for this franchise.  

• Love 3

I can't wait, but then I am Bravo's bitch.  I will get a good bottle of wine and settle down to enjoy regardless of what they actually show me on the BH show because it is my favorite. 

I like that in the press Kyle, Lisa and Yo are all talking up the season. This is different from last year when all the news coming from everyone was that it was a "hard" season, or "dark", or "disappointing". All of the ladies acted like they dreaded the season before it had even started.  This year Lisa and Kyle especially are talking about it being the best season yet (and Lisa doesn't gush over the BH show - ever. She only gushes about VPR). 

For what it's worth, the slap at the end looks like a fake slap. I will bet money one of the soap opera chicks jokingly teaches the gals how they do it on TV. Just doesn't look real at all to me. Then again, I give all the Trailers a side eye after last year. We never did see the "checkmate Bitch" comment from Brandi, or Brandi and Yo accusing Lisa of blackmailing Kyle on the show as teased in the Trailer. 

• Love 8

It does look like a soap opera.  Maybe that's the direction Bravo is purposely going and what better franchise to begin with than the one based closest to Hollywood.

Every one of the Hos in BH are either actresses, former actresses or wannabe actresses. (except the Ho, Yo)  Then, this season they hire 2 former soap stars.

Many daytime soaps had been on the air since the 50s and 60s.  I'm starting to think it's no coincidence that the trailer looks the way it does. Soap operas and late night talk shows have a long shelf life.

Is Bravo going to try to capture the longevity of As the World Turns by turning the Ho franchises into soaps?  Is Andy's talk show in his mother's basement their attempt to copy the long running Tonight Show?  Cue the organ music and start running Palmolive commercials.

• Love 3

Oh for fucks sake, another "send kid off to college" plot?

I'm all for "kooky" Kim regardless of how staged it is.

Think drinking Kim-not so "kooky".

I can't wait, but then I am Bravo's bitch.  I will get a good bottle of wine and settle down to enjoy regardless of what they actually show me on the BH show because it is my favorite. 

I like that in the press Kyle, Lisa and Yo are all talking up the season. This is different from last year when all the news coming from everyone was that it was a "hard" season, or "dark", or "disappointing". All of the ladies acted like they dreaded the season before it had even started.  This year Lisa and Kyle especially are talking about it being the best season yet (and Lisa doesn't gush over the BH show - ever. She only gushes about VPR). 

For what it's worth, the slap at the end looks like a fake slap. I will bet money one of the soap opera chicks jokingly teaches the gals how they do it on TV. Just doesn't look real at all to me. Then again, I give all the Trailers a side eye after last year. We never did see the "checkmate Bitch" comment from Brandi, or Brandi and Yo accusing Lisa of blackmailing Kyle on the show as teased in the Trailer. 

I tried watching Vanderpump Rules last night-Lisa deserves to be slapped really hard.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I actually liked the trailer, staged or not -- if they can make this season interesting and come off real, capture some fun and lighthearted moments, and keep it from getting too trashy -- then I'm all in.

Loved seeing a 'lil bit of Harry Hamlin in that clip -- the man gets better with age!

I don't particularly like Yolanda, but I love the dress she's got on in the promo shot. Yes, she stands out but Bravo would have made her change if they didn't approve. They all look good in that shot.

Kudooz to Bravo for premiering it in 2 weeks -- I can't wait!

• Love 2

Am I dreaming this, or wasn't there news a few months ago that Adrienne was coming back this season? Kind of like The Countess on NYC - not a full time cast member. Maybe it was just a rumor.

Wasn't that her at the 7 or 8 second mark in the trailer?  Wearing a black outfit and looking as if she were on a stage or something.

• Love 3

For what it's worth, the slap at the end looks like a fake slap. 

Looks like Brandi is doing a reenactment for Lisa.  It was a love tap not a real slap.   I think Brandi and Kyle are on the outs now, probably over Kim.  And Eileen doesn't seem to get along with Lisa R or Brandi. 

• Love 1

So, I don't like Kyle but damn, give her a key to the city for dealing with Kim.  And I really felt for Kim during her first season.  But hell no, Kyle, she does not ever, ever take responsibility for herself.  Hell to the no.  

Lisa Rinna has always seemed pretty fake to me so if she's genuinely losing it and glass-throwing, I have a feeling my gullible self will be very surprised throughout this season. 

• Love 3

-Brandi slaps Lisa V.

I have admited to myself, that I have a trashy TV side. "I own it" "it's my truth" lol.

Yeah, I'm not sure how invested I will be this season. I'm pretty burned out on these shows. I will watch BH and Atlanta but I don't think I'll get as into them as before.

There has been a shift for me. Idk if it's because there has been a huge gap between NY ending and BH& A, starting (no NJ for me). Or that we all know how fake and set up everything is.

(I reserve the right to change my mind and be crazed and posting about these lunatics 3 episodes in. No one will judge me. Right?)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

I just saw a 15 second commercial for the Season Premier next week and it looks fantastic. The premiere will be Kyle's White Party that all of the HW's attend. This is where we will see Camille, Taylor and Adrienne. For once, we get a clip that shows zero drama, screaming, or things being thrown. Just everyone laughing, hugging, dancing, and having a great time. I cannot wait.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

Well the first several weeks of filming showed most of them getting along so I think we'll have a few episodes of everyone getting along somewhat before the drama starts.  Let's hope that the first weeks of footage is included.

• Love 1

Looks like the soap queens Lisa Rinna and Eileen are going to bring the drama. I'm hoping that having a couple of strong women who aren't going to let dumb ass Brandi dominate the season. I heard that Lisa Rinna is BFFs with Kyle and Lisa V. That ought to make things interesting. Yo needs someone to put her in her place. LOL on Harry Hamlin out to dinner with the crazies. He was on WWHL when AC was begging Lisa to be on the show. He seemed a little out of it or kind of dumb. I wonder who they were referring to when one of them said addiction problems. Kim? Brandi?

I like Lisa Rinna's house.  Luxe but unassuming and comfy.  I think they also have a home in Malibu.  Well, the did.  Maybe they don't anymore.

I love Eileen's office and her dog.  Eileen, I don't think I'm going to like very much.  I've never seen her on Y&R.  Prior to seeing that clip above, I've never seen her in motion.  Just a feeling I get.