Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 2/14/2020 at 7:29 AM, HeySandyStrange said:

Well, to be fair, Javi and Jo did leave the show and no longer let their non-Kail kids get filmed. Same with Cory. It would be nice if they took Issac and Lincoln (and the twins for Cory) off the show, but I assume there are reasons they can't, probably due to not wanting to bring on a court battle.

I think if they really wanted to, they could get Lincoln and Isaac off of TV. Seems like it would be easy enough to show it is harmful to them. 

I agree ... NONE of them are good parents because they all exploit their kids on a show that wants there to be chaos and upheaval in their lives and for it all to play out on TV. 

• Love 6
On 2/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, geauxaway said:

Yep, but let’s be real.  That’s like a majority of the population out there.  I’d like to think most dads are good dads.  So why are they paid like it’s some big feat?   And then you have kids like mine who have no dad.  So is he (my son) inferior to an Aubree who has BEST DAD IN THE WORLD Cole?  Do I (at 42 years old) need to be all worried about finding some man who will show my son what a “real dad” should be like?   Spare me.

Sadly there are certain social milieus who believe that witnessing a happy healthy heteronormative relationship should be a TOP goal for raising children (like right after physical safety and nourishment), and that if you are a single parent (especially a single mom) raising children (especially girl children, because girl children will just DIE without male attention growing up) you are seriously depriving them if you aren’t trying your DAMNED hardest to get that model couple for them to look up to. 

I 100% believe Chelsea grew up in this social milieu. Although said theory goes against most of what I would want for my own personal life, I do believe that Cole’s love for Aubrey is genuine and kids benefit from loving nurturing adult role models in their lives. 

Yes people should be good parents! You choose to procreate you should do the best job you can. But the standards of what makes a good dad vs good mom are REALLY skewed. I cannot speak enough on Cole’s parenting technique to say if hes a “good dad” the way I believe Jo to be a good dad. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

How can she open her eyes with the giant fake eyelashes?!

You have to take a look at the second pic.  The eyelashes must be heavy to make that face.  😆

4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Well, it does appear to be full-time job.

He’s been making a lot of cooking videos (one of those food delivery services) for cash.  He’s completely into money making schemes now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

He even looks like he's rolling his eyes, which is, also, my exact reaction.

It was a video on his Instagram story.  I don’t know how to film them like other people do but I took a screen shot.  His 3rd long ad this week. 

• Love 3

I truly do wonder what Cole’s parents and family think of his new lifestyle.  I mean, it’s pretty clear (to me, at least), that he doesn’t really have any friends anymore.  

Also, please stop acting like you are relatable as a “tired parent.”  You literally sit around your house all day taking glamour shots and making IG videos.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I truly do wonder what Cole’s parents and family think of his new lifestyle.  I mean, it’s pretty clear (to me, at least), that he doesn’t really have any friends anymore.  

Also, please stop acting like you are relatable as a “tired parent.”  You literally sit around your house all day taking glamour shots and making IG videos.  

And 99.9% of parents don’t NAP!

• Love 13
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Not ones with jobs!  Well, except for Sundays lol.  I’m about to lay down here shortly.  🤣  

I stay at home mom with my active toddler. I’m glad if I get a chance to pee without the company of my child and my dog, so no naps here 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 2/16/2020 at 11:27 AM, geauxaway said:

I’d love to know what cole’s parents have thought from the beginning! One day, they’ll be able to say, “I told you so.” Absolutely every parents’ dream: “Mom, I’m engaged!!! My fiancé is literally famous for getting knocked up by a drug addicted asshole, and guess what? She’s also going to be pregnant for our wedding!!! But never mind...we’re going to have two weddings, because her dad is rich, and she has never heard the word no. To see what I mean, you can watch seasons of all of her family’s dirty laundry aired. What does she do? Oh, she dropped out of high school, but now she’s finally an esthetician, but she only works for like an hour a week. She’s about to quit too. She gets stressed easily, so I’ll probably still help her a lot while working my job. Oh and guess what else? I’ll get to be on a trashy MTV show with her! She’s also super edgy, and into bad boys. Aren’t you excited?!”

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I’d love to know what cole’s parents have thought from the beginning! One day, they’ll be able to say, “I told you so.” Absolutely every parents’ dream: “Mom, I’m engaged!!! My fiancé is literally famous for getting knocked up by a drug addicted asshole, and guess what? She’s also going to be pregnant for our wedding!!! But never mind...we’re going to have two weddings, because her dad is rich, and she has never heard the word no. To see what I mean, you can watch seasons of all of her family’s dirty laundry aired. What does she do? Oh, she dropped out of high school, but now she’s finally an esthetician, but she only works for like an hour a week. She’s about to quit too. She gets stressed easily, so I’ll probably still help her a lot while working my job. Oh and guess what else? I’ll get to be on a trashy MTV show with her! She’s also super edgy, and into bad boys. Aren’t you excited?!”

Perfect!

• Love 7
On 2/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, Christina87 said:

Will you marry me?  I'll let you have THREE weddings!  But really, this is a-fucking-perfect!  I'd love to post this to all her stans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 2/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

Will you marry me?  I'll let you have THREE weddings!  But really, this is a-fucking-perfect!  I'd love to post this to all her stans.

Of course I will marry you!!! However, you have to knock me up first. Then we can have a second wedding after the baby is born, and a third when I have lost enough weight to fit in my super skinny lingerie inspired dress!

Her stans are ridiculous. When I was re-reading this, I was thinking about the huge offense they would take to cole having to “help” Chelsea. I love how they get all bent out of shape on fb when people say she should hold her own as a SAHM. I shared once that my mom had no trouble keeping the house clean and taking us to doctor’s appointments alone. That’s what the advantage of having one parent at home is! People were telling me they felt sorry for my mom being in an abusive marriage, and saying thank god modern men are better than that, etc. Sooooo many of her stans love to say, “it’s called being a f***** family! I’d never marry a man who didn’t pull his weight! My husband always takes off work to take our child to a doctor’s appointment, so I don’t have the stress of having to do it alone. It’s called f****** being there for a child you helped to create. And yes he does 50% of the chores! He didn’t marry me to be a f****** maid. And like Chelsea, I have anxiety. I can be a bitch to him, and I take out my frustration on him, but a real man understands that. People don’t have to be a f****** Stepford wife like your mom was anymore. My husband does all the grocery shopping after work because I’m too anxious to go to the grocery store, like Chelsea, and he’ll take a day off work if he gets behind on errands. God, your family sounds awful, to have a dad so focused on work, and a mom having to do it all alone.”

These stans need to live in the real world for five minutes, lol. It sounds like they are dead weight in their marriages, and they are so proud that their husbands do everything. No wonder they love Chelsea and cole!

Their other favorite battle cry is, “not everybody has to be perfect when they meet their partner! Who cares if Chelsea was still sleeping with Adam, and cole was out of her league? People like to bitch because they’re jellus he could date someone ‘better,’ but sometimes your partner can pull you up.” However, it often doesn’t work that way. Coley here has been pulled down to Chelsea’s couch potato ways, and has quit his job to help her be a SAHM! I suspect he does all the work, while she focuses on being a smoke show. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 10
On 2/23/2020 at 9:52 AM, Christina87 said:

Their other favorite battle cry is, “not everybody has to be perfect when they meet their partner! Who cares if Chelsea was still sleeping with Adam, and cole was out of her league? People like to bitch because they’re jellus he could date someone ‘better,’ but sometimes your partner can pull you up.” However, it often doesn’t work that way. Coley here has been pulled down to Chelsea’s couch potato ways, and has quit his job to help her be a SAHM! I suspect he does all the work, while she focuses on being a smoke show. 

Dying laughing!  I can't help but remember the morning I logged on here to discover that evidently at some point, Chelsea had to actually get Cole off the toilet to answer the front door.  Her anxiety or something.  

Cole was foolish to quit his job, this reality show is not going to last forever.  Please God.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Dying laughing!  I can't help but remember the morning I logged on here to discover that evidently at some point, Chelsea had to actually get Cole off the toilet to answer the front door.  Her anxiety or something.  

Cole was foolish to quit his job, this reality show is not going to last forever.  Please God.

I think Chelsea is confusing anxiety for laziness or refusal to be an adult. I have anxiety each and every day of my life (social anxiety) but I don't have the luxury to be a SAHM- I put on my big girl pants and push myself to get up everyday and go to work, it's what an adult does when they have no other choice. She would not survive a day in the real world and it's pretty pathetic that she made Cole quit his job just so she can have "help" being a SAHM. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I think Chelsea is confusing anxiety for laziness or refusal to be an adult. I have anxiety each and every day of my life (social anxiety) but I don't have the luxury to be a SAHM- I put on my big girl pants and push myself to get up everyday and go to work, it's what an adult does when they have no other choice. She would not survive a day in the real world and it's pretty pathetic that she made Cole quit his job just so she can have "help" being a SAHM. 

Same here with the social anxiety. I've had it for years and terrible depression throughout my teens and early 20s. But it's not like I can't get out of bed for days and do nothing because of it. I've gone to work and school for years even though it sucks sometimes. I get through it. So I know what it's like, but I just hate it when these girls complain about it all the time. They freak out and can't function properly because of it. "Oh my anxiety, my depression! I can't get out of bed or go anywhere!" Please. If I can, you can, and the girls are way more outgoing, and can be in front of huge audiences all the time. Not that all anxiety and depression is the same, I've just never experienced the being in bed for days kind. Of course these girls have that luxury because they don't have jobs! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I completely agree! I have really bad work related anxiety after my last boss (total bully, at least a narcissist, if not a psychopath). It was my first big girl job, so I have nothing to compare it to. I was scared to death when I got this new job, and every day, I feel such anxiety about going to work. It is improving (been at this job half a year) as time goes on and terrible things don’t happen, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, to be targeted and harassed, and even screamed at and threatened! Yet I go to work every day and do my job, and come home and keep the house. Nobody would have thought it was cute if I’d quit my last job and whined, “I can’t dooooo anythiiiiing! It’s my anxietyyyyyy!!! Don’t even think about making me work again!!! It was scaryyyyy!”

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Same here with the social anxiety. I've had it for years and terrible depression throughout my teens and early 20s. But it's not like I can't get out of bed for days and do nothing because of it. I've gone to work and school for years even though it sucks sometimes. I get through it. So I know what it's like, but I just hate it when these girls complain about it all the time. They freak out and can't function properly because of it. "Oh my anxiety, my depression! I can't get out of bed or go anywhere!" Please. If I can, you can, and the girls are way more outgoing, and can be in front of huge audiences all the time. Not that all anxiety and depression is the same, I've just never experienced the being in bed for days kind. Of course these girls have that luxury because they don't have jobs! 

That is the puzzling part about Chelsea and her anxiety, it seems to be related with anything having to do with carrying out normal adult activities (job-related and/or just being a parent.  I remember a few years ago, my mom was dying of cancer and one of my friends told me "I don't know how you do it" I'm assuming she meant how I just went to work, did my 8 hrs and then went home to help my family take care of my mom the rest of the day. I  just told her I didn't know any other way, I had to keep putting one foot in front of the other. The world didn't stop just because I was having issues to deal with.  I had to just keep pushing through and living my life as best i could (and because I needed to keep my job!) That's why when I see someone like Chelsea, it just makes me more judgmental and roll my eyes. Hopefully that doesn't sound like I'm insensitive...but I'm sure it might be taken that way!

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I completely agree! I have really bad work related anxiety after my last boss (total bully, at least a narcissist, if not a psychopath). It was my first big girl job, so I have nothing to compare it to. I was scared to death when I got this new job, and every day, I feel such anxiety about going to work. It is improving (been at this job half a year) as time goes on and terrible things don’t happen, but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, to be targeted and harassed, and even screamed at and threatened! Yet I go to work every day and do my job, and come home and keep the house. Nobody would have thought it was cute if I’d quit my last job and whined, “I can’t dooooo anythiiiiing! It’s my anxietyyyyyy!!! Don’t even think about making me work again!!! It was scaryyyyy!”

I'm so glad to hear that others experience the same work-related anxiety and that I am not alone in that.  I am like that when I first start any job and it does get better with time.  I'm glad to hear that your anxiety is improving at your new job...You last boss sounds horrible so I am glad you got away from that. No one needs that kind of toxicity in a workplace! 

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Perhaps Chelsea shouldn’t have this many kids if she can’t care for them alone. Or hire a nanny. Cole shouldn’t have quit his job.

Right?! Cole was an idiot to quit. Whatever they would pay for a nanny would probably be less than what he makes, and he wouldn’t lose any momentum in his career. Plus, I feel like Chelsea would enjoy having a female to talk to all day, like a nanny chelsey grace...or...just hire chelsey grace!!! I know what you guys mean, though. I feel super judgmental towards her, because her anxiety always seems to be towards something she doesn’t want to do, annnd it’s always something that regular people deal with every day. Actually, it’s usually the tip of the iceberg of things regular people deal with every day. Her stans love to scream, “you can’t gatekeep her anxiety!” “Everyone’s anxiety is different!” or “I’m just the same!!! I made my husband quit his job too so he could be a SAHD along with me,” but I feel like more people agree with us than them. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Right?! Cole was an idiot to quit.

I would like to preface my post by saying that anxiety is paralyzing and real. Like many here, I too have firsthand experience with anxiety. It sucks. It's debilitating and uncontrollable. 

That being said, word on the street is that Randy lied. Cole allegedly never worked for the State of SD hanging up road signs. Did he have another job that didn't fit Chelsea's narrative? Was he in between jobs when he met Chelsea? Surely Randy wouldn't approve of Cole quitting a union job with a pension to endorse vitamins and backpacks. 🤷‍♀️I think Chelsea needed a storyline and Cole quitting his "job" fit perfectly with Chelsea's storyline anxiety. TL;DR (Too long; didn't read) Chelsea's anxiety is a storyline that allows Cole to remain the hero. I'll show myself out.

giphy.gif

• Love 16
12 hours ago, druzy said:

I would like to preface my post by saying that anxiety is paralyzing and real. Like many here, I too have firsthand experience with anxiety. It sucks. It's debilitating and uncontrollable. 

That being said, word on the street is that Randy lied. Cole allegedly never worked for the State of SD hanging up road signs. Did he have another job that didn't fit Chelsea's narrative? Was he in between jobs when he met Chelsea? Surely Randy wouldn't approve of Cole quitting a union job with a pension to endorse vitamins and backpacks. 🤷‍♀️I think Chelsea needed a storyline and Cole quitting his "job" fit perfectly with Chelsea's storyline anxiety. TL;DR (Too long; didn't read) Chelsea's anxiety is a storyline that allows Cole to remain the hero. I'll show myself out.

giphy.gif

This is interesting info indeed! I definitely never believed that cole was some fancy higher-up at work. Also...I believe we were led to think he got a bachelors degree, because the tabloids said so. However, none of the Houskas have ever confirmed that he finished and graduated. It’s possible he started college to play soccer and couldn’t keep up with the work. I believe he’s just a regular joe with some college who maybe had a job in construction (or maybe even something less appealing to Chelsea’s narrative...maybe he worked at that gas station where they “met!”) but was low on the totem pole. They started out insisting he was some sort of manager, but then randy said he hung up heavy signs, which doesn’t sound like a managerial role to me. An honest job is an honest job, but what annoys me is Chelsea’s snobbery. She would NEVER say, “cole works at McDonald’s, which is great, and I’m a SAHM because the show lets me afford it.” She 100% wants to date / marry the educated working professional and have an image of a “kept” woman. I feel slightly hypocritical since all of my boyfriends have been educated professionals, but I am also an educated professional, and water usually meets its own level. As sweet as cole is, I’m an intellectual at heart, and poor guy is just so simple. We would have nothing in common, but there are plenty of women who would have a lot in common with him. I can’t imagine Chelsea with a doctor or lawyer though. The reality is that Chelsea isn’t bright or capable, and wouldn’t have much to offer a guy like this. Looks? Educated men with good jobs have plenty of good looking women to choose from, most of whom don’t wear 50 layers of makeup, an orange tan, and a nose ring. In fact, I have seen tons of this type of man marry a plain and/or overweight, but wholesome and educated woman over someone like Chelsea. But randy has made sure she gets everything she wants her whole life, so I can see him helping her “get” a man who is a solid provider by lying. And to Chelsea, who doesn’t live in reality anyway, lying is just as good as the real thing. I would love the scoop on Randy’s lies! I wonder what her stans would think if they found out the perfect Houska family deliberately misled them. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Seriously. I also have terrible social anxiety, and have had chronic depression since I was a teenager. I struggle with doing certain things because of it, but obviously still get my ass out of bed and out the door because I have kids to take care of.  What gets me the most is they all have this terrible anxiety/social anxiety/whatever, but have no issues with putting anything and everything out there on TV and on social media. 

Funny, but relevant story, I was interviewed by our local news once years back. It took me ages to get the nerve up do the interview, and I cringed when I watched it back -  I was all slouched and had my left shoulder up, almost like I was trying to use it to block my face from the camera that was on my left hand side. I remember the interviewer had to keep gesturing to me by padding his own shoulder and mouthing "shoulder down". I literally didn't even realize I was doing it, but I did it over and over throughout this small little interview. I could literally never go on a reality show watched by millions. The paranoia about being scrutinized and talked about would have me hiding and spiraling.

Edited by kaydub
run on sentences, sorry
  • Love 12

All I have to say is that it's nuts to me that Chelsea and Cole, children of educated white collar professionals, are so unambitious and care so little about making anything of themselves other then reality TV stars. If I was born into an upper middle class family, I'd like to think I'd have taken advantage of that head start in life (free ride in college, financial help from parents, being able to start my career earlier) and not be as flippant as C&C are. We know Randilicious is a bit of a fameho and very permissive with Chelsea, but I really wonder what Cole's dad, the professor and engineer, thinks of his son's lack of drive.

• Love 7
On 2/23/2020 at 9:52 AM, Christina87 said:

Her stans are ridiculous. When I was re-reading this, I was thinking about the huge offense they would take to cole having to “help” Chelsea. I love how they get all bent out of shape on fb when people say she should hold her own as a SAHM. I shared once that my mom had no trouble keeping the house clean and taking us to doctor’s appointments alone. That’s what the advantage of having one parent at home is! People were telling me they felt sorry for my mom being in an abusive marriage, and saying thank god modern men are better than that, etc. Sooooo many of her stans love to say, “it’s called being a f***** family! I’d never marry a man who didn’t pull his weight! My husband always takes off work to take our child to a doctor’s appointment, so I don’t have the stress of having to do it alone. It’s called f****** being there for a child you helped to create. And yes he does 50% of the chores! He didn’t marry me to be a f****** maid. And like Chelsea, I have anxiety. I can be a bitch to him, and I take out my frustration on him, but a real man understands that. People don’t have to be a f****** Stepford wife like your mom was anymore. My husband does all the grocery shopping after work because I’m too anxious to go to the grocery store, like Chelsea, and he’ll take a day off work if he gets behind on errands. God, your family sounds awful, to have a dad so focused on work, and a mom having to do it all alone.”

These stans need to live in the real world for five minutes, lol. It sounds like they are dead weight in their marriages, and they are so proud that their husbands do everything. No wonder they love Chelsea and cole!

Just reading what the stans say is making ME anxious!  Oh my god I cannot wrap my head around that way of thinking. 

HAHA - they both call each other "smoke show" wayyy too much.  They need to expand their compliment vocabulary horizons!

On 2/24/2020 at 12:27 PM, MissFeatherbottom said:

YES!  I agree.  Of course, anxiety is real, I think many if not most of us have experienced it to a degree.  And there are people who are crippled by it.  But Chelsea needs to get a grip, and pull her shit together.  Randy did her a dis-service by never making her DO anything, or DEAL with anything.  She must have zero confidence because of that. 

22 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think the fact that these girls don't have jobs, or anywhere they need to be (job, volunteering, or other daily commitment) is what causes them to feel anxious all the time.  I know that when I am off work for a few days because I am sick or just taking a stay-cation, and not out in the world, I feel anxious and kind of depressed. 

It sucks to wake up every day and have to get ready for work and get kids ready and out the door, then work a full day, come home and deal with dinner*, homework, then maybe dinner or drinks with friends - it is exhausting and pretty crazy - but it is what life is all about.  It is a sense of purpose and accomplishment that she is missing, and it is really not a good thing emotionally. (IMO)

*my husband makes dinner, but if he works late, I don't call him in a panic, I just make the dinner

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 13

I guess sticking with Chelsea has its benefits. But don’t worry, guys! Chelsea isn’t a big spender! She only ever buys groceries and small stuff on sale. She will have no trouble easily affording a huge family after the show, even if she lives to be 90! /s

2A63541B-980C-4486-8CAB-461E2D38AC48.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

So Cole Cole didn’t have a job to quit. Interesting.

You know...I just thought of something. I remember questioning, a few years ago, what kind of sympathetic employer cole had. I remember when randy took the whole crew to Disney world, and I was like, “wow! He must have a lot of vacation days! In the last year, he’s had two weddings, a baby, that trip to see the dolphins, reunions at least twice a year in New York, tons of concerts and small trips, all those days that Chelsea makes him take off for doctors appointments, etc.” I got roundly trashed by people saying I must live a boring life if I never take off and think that’s a lot of days, that I must not care about my family like cole does, maybe I work for a shitty employer and he has a good one, etc. Still, looking back on it, that’s a lot of vacation days! It would make a ton more sense if he didn’t really have a job...

Edited by Christina87
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
On 2/25/2020 at 2:30 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

All I have to say is that it's nuts to me that Chelsea and Cole, children of educated white collar professionals, are so unambitious and care so little about making anything of themselves other then reality TV stars. If I was born into an upper middle class family, I'd like to think I'd have taken advantage of that head start in life (free ride in college, financial help from parents, being able to start my career earlier) and not be as flippant as C&C are. We know Randilicious is a bit of a fameho and very permissive with Chelsea, but I really wonder what Cole's dad, the professor and engineer, thinks of his son's lack of drive.

There are plenty of kids from wealthy families who aren’t equipped to go to college or simply don’t want to go.  I would guess Chelsea was in remedial classes and wasn’t all that motivated.  And Adam appeared to have a mental health issue which turned into a drug problem, probably a poor student also.  It just doesn’t work out all that great for everyone.   Cole has no excuse though.  He was able to go to college, to get a job.  He just loves fame better. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lemons said:

There are plenty of kids from wealthy families who aren’t equipped to go to college or simply don’t want to go.  I would guess Chelsea was in remedial classes and wasn’t all that motivated.  And Adam appeared to have a mental health issue which turned into a drug problem, probably a poor student also.  It just doesn’t work out all that great for everyone.   Cole has no excuse though.  He was able to go to college, to get a job.  He just loves fame better. 

It’s sad, because Chelsea didn’t reach her full potential, either. Randy probably realized she wasn’t college material early on, but she apparently wanted to do cosmetology school for years, and then wasn’t motivated to ever go to class. I remember when she met with a counselor, who said her grade was like a 50, and she’d been to 43% of classes, or something abysmal like that. She switched to esthetician school because it was easier. It disappointed me at the time that she had a passion for cosmetology, yet let her lazy tendencies derail her from pursuing that. I would love to see her in an alternate universe where she’d had the drive to finish cosmetology school!

• Love 7

Cole took to the TM bandwagon like a duck to water. I am super suspicious of the story that he didn't know who she was.

You know who didn't play that game? Miranda. I guess she did for a while and realized that it was pretty toxic. Maybe she does shill on her SM accounts but she's not the show, at least, and I think she keeps HER kid out of that mess.

• Love 10

Not sure why he had to be shirtless, but it’s weird to me that he has facial hair, arm hair and then his chest and stomach are smooth and hairless.  He should also probably invest in a spray tan if he is going to be posing topless.  In jeans.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Not sure why he had to be shirtless, but it’s weird to me that he has facial hair, arm hair and then his chest and stomach are smooth and hairless.  He should also probably invest in a spray tan if he is going to be posing topless.  In jeans.  

You’re right! I didn’t look closely enough to see the hairless chest and stomach. Again, what the fuck?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 2/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, Marley said:

I think Cole had a job but they hyped it up to be more important then it was probably.

I once pointed out that his job was putting up signs on the road (nothing against that, but a monkey can do it), and people were very upset that I was making fun of how low-level his job was.  I am so glad that I can now make fun of him without worry!

13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jesus God Cole! Go back to work.  🤦🏻‍♀️

FA20788E-E906-4E76-AD33-66B442ABE540.jpeg

Ewwww

• Love 6