Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 9/4/2019 at 2:05 PM, BitterApple said:

Chelsea would look much better if she sought help for her spray tanning addiction.  Cole and the kids have normal complexions in the family photo, while she looks like she was dipped in Cheeto dust.

*SNORT* Cheeto Dust! LMAO!

That's one thing I really wish Chelsea would stop. I know she used tanning beds before but it looks like she has moved onto spray tans. I bought a package when my daughter was getting married. Went once. Never again. The wear off was spotty as hell and I felt like I looked grimy . And orange.

• Love 4
On 8/30/2019 at 8:20 PM, alexa said:

First class isn’t only for the wealthy.  There are a lot of middle class that fly first class.  Not me, lol, but I know Randy makes a lot more than I do having his own practice.  He isn’t just a hired dentist.  

And there's many ways a person can get first class. My dad used to travel a lot for work so he was almost always upgraded to first class if there was a spot because of his airline 'status' and my parents are no where near rich lol 

And growing up... there was one dentist in town (well maybe 2) but everyone seemed to go to the one - and it was his own business - one of his kids was in my class and while they didn't come off at hoity toity rich, it was definitely assumed that they had plenty of money. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

*SNORT* Cheeto Dust! LMAO!

That's one thing I really wish Chelsea would stop. I know she used tanning beds before but it looks like she has moved onto spray tans. I bought a package when my daughter was getting married. Went once. Never again. The wear off was spotty as hell and I felt like I looked grimy . And orange.

Of course any person (including women) can do what they want with their own body for cosmetic enhancements, BUT these orange skin tones do not exist in our species. How is that attractive?!!! I don’t get it. I understand that in our culture a NATURAL tan is considered attractive because after the industrial revolution pushed the proletariat indoors it’s an indicator you have leisure time to be outside, but fake skin tones make no sense to me. 

• Love 5
On 9/7/2019 at 5:20 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Aubree is 10. Hot damn this show is still on the air. Of the TM and TM2 kids, Bentley, Leah and Aubree are the eldest no?

(unsaid) "without you I would've had to get a fucking job..."

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, teapot said:

(unsaid) "without you I would've had to get a fucking job..."

This. I always wonder how Aubree will feel when she grows up and has to work, and realizes that her whole childhood was exploited so her mother wouldn't have to do the same. 

Of course, they all could ask this question, but Briana works, Jenelle never would have (she would have been on welfare), and poor Leah is so, so incompetent. Isaac and Aubree will be asking this question, though!

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

This. I always wonder how Aubree will feel when she grows up and has to work, and realizes that her whole childhood was exploited so her mother wouldn't have to do the same. 

Of course, they all could ask this question, but Briana works, Jenelle never would have (she would have been on welfare), and poor Leah is so, so incompetent. Isaac and Aubree will be asking this question, though!

I agree. Aubree is going to have some conflicted feelings and anger for sure. Get that kid off tv now!

• Love 2

Of all the children of the batch I worry the least for Chelsea's. They see Cole work as does Randy and Chelsea is a SAHM. Not all that unusual in my book. So was I.

The cameras are the universal problem for all these reality kids. IDK. I tend to think the healthier the household the healthier children after the filming stops. They have done TEN years though and I think they need to stop them all. 

I hope they choose not to do this with the Unexpected crew. 

• Love 14

They have toddler frames, that look to be flexible plastic, and have a strap that goes around their head.  Leah's daughter had a pink pair. 

Watson looks adorable, but they look like adult sized frames.  Way too big for his face.

• Love 10

I’m hoping those aren’t the real glasses she chose for him and he was just goofing around in those.  As @snarts mentioned above, they absolutely have toddler glasses that are flexible, durable and strapped their little heads.  I pray Chelsea was just being silly and sarcastic, but then again it’s Chelsea, so who knows.  She probably had a breakdown when she found out he needed vision corrections.

• Love 2
On 9/10/2019 at 8:43 AM, Christina87 said:

I don't think Chelsea continues to live such a public life because she doesn't want to work. I bet she could be a stay-at-home mom just based on Cole's earnings if they were careful with them.

I think it is more selfish than that. Chelsea does it for the adoration she gets and the constant affirmation from her 5.7 million! Instagram followers.  She has always been deeply insecure. If she fades off into obscurity, which I think any sane person would agree is best for her kids, especially Aubree, she would miss that.

There's nothing wrong with being a stay-at-home mom, anyway. I've been one and I've been a working mom and I don't think one is any more deserving of respect than the other.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think it is more selfish than that. Chelsea does it for the adoration she gets and the constant affirmation from her 5.7 million! Instagram followers.

Or because she can make a ton of money off IG for every post that she tags a sponsor.  Like her or not, she’s not banking on Cole’s paycheck alone as she shouldn’t.  She’s probably making more a month than he is.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjBodDK3dPkAhXpJDQIHYwpBDsQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wsj.com%2Farticles%2Fnow-you-too-can-get-1-million-instagram-followers-1515599740&psig=AOvVaw2piCi6IopF0f15iJ6Aj_yC&ust=1568667937427721

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, monicageller said:

Yes.

I'd love to know what, exactly, she was "working" on with whomever Laurie Karlson is, in order to create a "clothing line partnership." Did they both go to Walmart together and randomly point to clothes and say, "We'll remake that...and that...and that, oh, and that one, too." Because those are some unoriginal pieces on that page (Ooooo! A Ramones t-shirt...that's something I've never seen before except for everywhere) that they have a big balls asking what they are for them.

Also, I briefly glimpsed at that pic and thought for a few seconds she was Farrah.

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Also, I briefly glimpsed at that pic and thought for a few seconds she was Farrah.

I DID THE SAME!  There's something surgical going on there or something other than too much makeup and teeth too white. 

6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Did Chelsea get a nose job? Her nose looks shorter and narrower than it did before. It also looks like she got veneers. She's always had nice teeth, but I don't remember them being so prominent and blinding white.

I’m sure she did.  Randy sure did, ole boy looks like a dang beaver these days.  

The whole lot  of them remind me of Ross when he got his teeth whitened.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m sure she did.  Randy sure did, ole boy looks like a dang beaver these days.  

The whole lot  of them remind me of Ross when he got his teeth whitened.

If you don't watch Jersey Shore, check out Ronnie's teeth post rehab, Pauly and Vinny were laughing at how blinding his are!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ronnie+ortiz+teeth&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ACYBGNQQXY9bBxLoe_VCZeK3EtVOtV799g:1568646140522&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMrO-fztXkAhVBeawKHRiIAekQ_AUoAXoECBMQAQ&biw=800&bih=1280&dpr=1.5#imgrc=0YpKbj2c2dV-rM

On topic: it's almost to be expected that Chelsea is going to start "tweaking" things, the rest of them certainly have.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

If you don't watch Jersey Shore, check out Ronnie's teeth post rehab, Pauly and Vinny were laughing at how blinding his are!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ronnie+ortiz+teeth&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ACYBGNQQXY9bBxLoe_VCZeK3EtVOtV799g:1568646140522&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMrO-fztXkAhVBeawKHRiIAekQ_AUoAXoECBMQAQ&biw=800&bih=1280&dpr=1.5#imgrc=0YpKbj2c2dV-rM

On topic: it's almost to be expected that Chelsea is going to start "tweaking" things, the rest of them certainly have.

Oh, I totally watch JS, and I’ve commented on Ron Ron’s teeth.  In fact I’m still laughing when I think about them.  

Chelsea can do whatever she wants with her body, I agree on that.  Her basic extraness just grates on me.

• Love 5
On 9/15/2019 at 7:29 AM, blubld43 said:

"Cole-uh! Watson needs glasses-uh!" So stressful !

And the tear-filled call to Randy, "DAYYYAAAAADDDDDDUUUHHH"

In the plaid shirt pics, looks like she is wearing those awful leather shorts! Also, do we need another seller of plaid shirts?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

And the tear-filled call to Randy, "DAYYYAAAAADDDDDDUUUHHH"

In the plaid shirt pics, looks like she is wearing those awful leather shorts! Also, do we need another seller of plaid shirts?

Dying laughing! I forgot the panicky phone call to Dad-uh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Re: the first class thing, my mom always flies first class, and she's in a tax income bracket probably close to Randy's. If you're talking about flying international or to like, Hawaii, that'll cost you significantly, but Chicago to Phoenix, we are probably talking about a difference between $200-300 coach and $700 first class. We live in Minneapolis and my mom snowbirds to Phoenix every year, and the first class delta flight is usually $600 to $700.

Me, I'd take that $400 in savings and upgrade the hotel, and spend the 6 hours round trip in coach, but after her first free upgrade to coach, she wasn't going back.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Part of me is thinking "good Lord" and the other part is thinking that they may as well milk their fame and increase their nest egg while they can. I would never buy any if their merchandise but, then again, I'm not their target audience.

• Love 10

"Sell out over 20% of products in one day".  I wonder how many they ordered to be made in the first place.  If they only ordered 10 of each, that's not really that impressive.  I also wonder how many Randy has bought.

Edited by Fosca
Actually read the link--oops.
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Fosca said:

"Sell out over 20% of products in one day".  I wonder how many they ordered to be made in the first place.  If they only ordered 10 of each, that's not really that impressive.  I also wonder how many Randy has bought.

I was about to say that 20% doesn't mean jack since they didn't disclose how many units were available in the first place. It's just semantics. 

• Love 8

I think the whole article is lame.  We get it, Jenelle is a complete joke and failure.  But this article doesn’t convince me that Chelsea is some fashionista or mogul.  She is slapping her name on shit, big deal.  She is still making the bulk of her money off the back of her daughter, it’s not like she went and got a degree from FIT, the girl barely got her GED.   

Pass.

• Love 20