Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

On 12/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, druzy said:

Does Cole have a mullet?

It sure looks like it. And apparently they're back. I saw pictures of the baseball team from my old high school last year and nearly everyone of them had some form of a mullet. Super trashy.

• Love 2

In strange but true news...

I have a third grade girl in one of my classes named Aubrie. She’s a sweetie, and actually kind of looks like aubree! She’s a cute little girl, with shoulder-length dark blonde hair, and is sweet and well spoken. 

so today I met her mom, who looks EXACTLY like Chelsea!!! Like, if you saw her from the back, you would think she was her. She’s older, maybe early to mid thirties, but her hair looks 100% like Chelsea’s did when it was long. It’s that exact shade of brownish red, with curls, and she had it pulled back in a barrette like Chelsea used to always do.  she was also wearing Chelsea-approved camo colors. 

aubrie is in third grade, and isn’t aubree in fourth? Which means this lady conceivably could have named Aubrie after Aubree?

things that make you go hmmm...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Hard work? What’s that?

I imagine that being at Chelsea's beck and call, having to pamper, prop her up and reassure her must be quite tiring. I wouldn't want to do it.

• Love 15

Cole constantly posts about how he hopes Watson will be just like him. That’s so strange! Now I totally can believe he thinks he’s all that, and targeted Chelsea for fame / fans. He knew he could come across as the white knight on TV, and it worked. His awkward personality made it believable when he said he was shy and private, hoping to not come across as a famewhore, but he is one, deep down.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Cole is just annoying to me now. It seems like he totally buys into his whole amazing guy schtick now. Not saying he’s a bad guy but nobody is perfect. I still think it’s pathetic he quit his job too.

• Love 17
On 1/26/2020 at 11:43 AM, christie said:

I imagine that being at Chelsea's beck and call, having to pamper, prop her up and reassure her must be quite tiring. I wouldn't want to do it.

Codependent behavior and unemployment are not a good look on any (kept) man. Does she have his balls in a jar under the sink? And that mullet is horrific. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 1/26/2020 at 2:49 PM, Christina87 said:

Cole constantly posts about how he hopes Watson will be just like him. That’s so strange! Now I totally can believe he thinks he’s all that, and targeted Chelsea for fame / fans. He knew he could come across as the white knight on TV, and it worked. His awkward personality made it believable when he said he was shy and private, hoping to not come across as a famewhore, but he is one, deep down.

Fame and anonymous adoration can amplify your best traits and down play your best ones, I see that happening to Cole. 

• Love 10
On 1/26/2020 at 2:49 PM, Christina87 said:

It is so weird, and kind of gross.  Hey, kid, with a lot of hard work, you could be just like me.  My kids would be like, "great."

I could see writing that to my kid about my husband, I guess.. but to write it about yourself... I don't even know.  (eta - actually, no, I wouldn't write that about my husband, I wouldn't write a note on social media, sent out to millions (?) of followers that I hope my son turns into me or my husband!)

Why not just write, "you are a great kid, and bet you will grow up to be great!" ??  Why insist he must turn into you?

also eta - This is annoying me more than it probably should.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 17
13 hours ago, Marley said:

Another lame endorsement by one of the Deboers. All their leghumpers are going crazy in the comments saying Cole is so hot. Bleh his whole vibe is a turn off for me.

So much for him being camera shy. Also, I'm beginning to doubt "that meeting at the gas station" story. What's the big deal if they really met online? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Marley said:

Plus it makes him look like a self important douche. Like the best your son can be ever is you? Come on Cole get a hold of your ego you unemployed doofus.

That would make a hilarious thread title or the name of a chapter in a Teen Mom Tell All.

Chelsea and the Unemployed Doofus. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Do you think the IG pic is photoshopped or does he really look that different now?

Im sure the IG shot is touched up, but Cole doesn't look that different. Yes he's gained weight and been to the gym(is also a few years older), but LOTS of people do things like that over the span of 4-5years. Also that pose is going to make anyone's arms look hella huge.

I don't think he's taking steroids- he was skinny before, he is likely eating more and working out, we know Chelsea works out because she's a lot more toned and girlfriend does have that cut muscle on her leg that only comes from exercise. 

I seriously question Cole's decision to quit his job, but he IS a handsome man with a nice body, being an idiot doesn't stop you from being physically attractive. 

Photos 3-4 are actually really nice. But no honey he isn't perfect.I wouldve lead with the photos showing their faces and then added in one kissing photo (not two).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

new girl ugh GIF

Even though Chelsea is trying to create an Instagram "perfect family" picture, I'm happy that Aubree doesn't have to worry about being stood up. 

• Love 19

Anyone want to take the over / under on how many times “ARE YOU EXCITED?” was uttered throughout the day / night?

I can’t believe Chelsea allowed Cole to leave her at home alone with the other 2. How ever did she manage?? I bet Randy had to come over while he was out.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Even though Chelsea is trying to create an Instagram "perfect family" picture, I'm happy that Aubree doesn't have to worry about being stood up. 

I think it’s nice Cole and Aubree do this together. Cole’s affection for Aubree always seemed very genuine to me- even if Adam WAS NOT a worthless piece of shit I think Cole would love her just as much.

I like Aubree’s tutu skirt, but isn’t she cold??? It’s FEBRUARY!!(yes I know they are indoors and I know she wore a coat but still).  

• Love 9
On 2/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Im sure the IG shot is touched up, but Cole doesn't look that different. Yes he's gained weight and been to the gym(is also a few years older), but LOTS of people do things like that over the span of 4-5years. Also that pose is going to make anyone's arms look hella huge.

I don't think he's taking steroids- he was skinny before, he is likely eating more and working out, we know Chelsea works out because she's a lot more toned and girlfriend does have that cut muscle on her leg that only comes from exercise. 

I seriously question Cole's decision to quit his job, but he IS a handsome man with a nice body, being an idiot doesn't stop you from being physically attractive. 

Photos 3-4 are actually really nice. But no honey he isn't perfect.I wouldve lead with the photos showing their faces and then added in one kissing photo (not two).

Ew.  I don’t think he’s good looking at all.  And that hideous alt right haircut does him no favors.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Different strokes, I guess. I personally find Cole to easily be the most attractive of the Teen Mom baby daddies. However, I do find the constant posting by Chelsea about how hot he is to be a turnoff. It's okay to post things about him not at all related to his looks. What message does it send the kids for everything to be about how someone is a "smoke show"?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Different strokes, I guess. I personally find Cole to easily be the most attractive of the Teen Mom baby daddies. However, I do find the constant posting by Chelsea about how hot he is to be a turnoff. It's okay to post things about him not at all related to his looks. What message does it send the kids for everything to be about how someone is a "smoke show"?

Agreed, and he is just as bad with his posts. I wonder if they have a pleasure room where Chelsea dresses Cole in leathers & chains him up.

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, Marley said:

I used to think he’s attractive but his whole vibe and attitude is just a huge turnoff to me now. I’m not saying he’s ugly he’s obviously not but he’s just not attractive to me.

And maybe he isn't attractive to you because of his Mickey Mouse voice! 😀

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I love this thread because it's fascinating to me how the tables have turned on these two from earlier pages. 

I like Chelsea and Cole and best out of the Teen Mom couples (in a "Would you rather clean up vomit or poop?" type way - they are the best of the worst), but they lost big point with me once I heard Cole quit his job and they just shill shit on Instagram.

I also hate their constant "Smokeshow" "Hottie" etc overcompensation like many of us here.  I get that it's their brand so to speak, but in my experience those who are vocal about their relationship on social media have the most problems beneath the surface.  That's what I get out of it.

I do applaud Cole for being there for Aubree. 

Otherwise I'm over them.  They need to take their money, leave the show and live a normal life.

• Love 19

They'll never get used to real life if they had to live it.  They couldn't live without the attention.  I can't stand all the physical compliments either.  What does that teach kids?  That's you're only worthy if you're "hot" or "perfect" and have the perfect candid photo to go along with it?  

• Love 13
On 2/12/2020 at 2:03 PM, GleamingMist said:

I love this thread because it's fascinating to me how the tables have turned on these two from earlier pages. 

I like Chelsea and Cole and best out of the Teen Mom couples (in a "Would you rather clean up vomit or poop?" type way - they are the best of the worst), but they lost big point with me once I heard Cole quit his job and they just shill shit on Instagram.

I also hate their constant "Smokeshow" "Hottie" etc overcompensation like many of us here.  I get that it's their brand so to speak, but in my experience those who are vocal about their relationship on social media have the most problems beneath the surface.  That's what I get out of it.

I do applaud Cole for being there for Aubree. 

Otherwise I'm over them.  They need to take their money, leave the show and live a normal life.

I started feeling their whole "best people/couple/family in the TM franchise" schtick was BS when they'd rather continue to exploit their ever increasing brood instead of, oh, I don't know, WORK and live without the accolades. I get doing the first few seasons of TM2 to make a nest egg, but Cole and Chelsea have overdone it, especially considering they are supposed to be the "good" people on this shit show .

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

They'll never get used to real life if they had to live it.  They couldn't live without the attention.  I can't stand all the physical compliments either.  What does that teach kids?  That's you're only worthy if you're "hot" or "perfect" and have the perfect candid photo to go along with it?  

Especially since it looks like Aubrey got stuck with the Randy gene with regard to body type.  I hope Cole isn’t always talking about how “hot” Chelsea is with her weight loss.  Aubrey is a pre-teen, not an easy stage with the body changes and she doesn’t need to hear his foolishness. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Cole, Tyler, Gary, Javi and Jo are the best dads on the show. 

Yep, but let’s be real.  That’s like a majority of the population out there.  I’d like to think most dads are good dads.  So why are they paid like it’s some big feat?   And then you have kids like mine who have no dad.  So is he (my son) inferior to an Aubree who has BEST DAD IN THE WORLD Cole?  Do I (at 42 years old) need to be all worried about finding some man who will show my son what a “real dad” should be like?   Spare me.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I started feeling their whole "best people/couple/family in the TM franchise" schtick was BS when they'd rather continue to exploit their ever increasing brood instead of, oh, I don't know, WORK and live without the accolades. I get doing the first few seasons of TM2 to make a nest egg, but Cole and Chelsea have overdone it, especially considering they are supposed to be the "good" people on this shit show .

This times a million. I cannot stand them.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

This times a million. I cannot stand them.

Just wait until tomorrow.  I’m sure they will be in full perfect schmooopy force.  LMAO!  And I’m a big lover of Valentine’s Day.  🤣🥰

• Love 6
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Yep, but let’s be real.  That’s like a majority of the population out there.  I’d like to think most dads are good dads.  So why are they paid like it’s some big feat?   And then you have kids like mine who have no dad.  So is he (my son) inferior to an Aubree who has BEST DAD IN THE WORLD Cole?  Do I (at 42 years old) need to be all worried about finding some man who will show my son what a “real dad” should be like?   Spare me.

Also they are all dads who continue to allow their children to be exploited for money. So not great imo.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Also they are all dads who continue to allow their children to be exploited for money. So not great imo.

Well, to be fair, Javi and Jo did leave the show and no longer let their non-Kail kids get filmed. Same with Cory. It would be nice if they took Issac and Lincoln (and the twins for Cory) off the show, but I assume there are reasons they can't, probably due to not wanting to bring on a court battle.

• Love 9