Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, akr said:

Or, they're pale & fine. You can barely see mine if I don't wear mascara, but they're there. 

Yeah- many kids have sparse eyelashes, and she’s too young for mascara. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, akr said:

Or, they're pale & fine. You can barely see mine if I don't wear mascara, but they're there. 

Pictures of her younger show she had normal eyelashes, not lush and full but she did have eyelashes and they weren’t pale.  Now her eyes have that look that’s familiar with people who lost their eyelashes due to chemo or other issues.  

• Useful 4

YIKES!!!  That is not a good look.  She didn’t have anywhere to be before the quarantine, why is she even putting on face??

I’ve been WFH since 3/13.  I feel like I’m still a better homemaker than Chelsea could ever be.  And I’m working 50-60 hours / week.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

YIKES!!!  That is not a good look.  She didn’t have anywhere to be before the quarantine, why is she even putting on face??

Yep!!!!  And to this old fogey, her make-up looks like "going out to the club" make-up, not "running to the store for milk" make-up. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Yep!!!!  And to this old fogey, her make-up looks like "going out to the club" make-up, not "running to the store for milk" make-up. 

Exactly! There's nothing wrong with wanting to put makeup on every day, but I can't imagine seeing her up close at the grocery store in broad daylight. It must look thick and clownish.

I fully admit I wear makeup every day and I'm just at home with my toddler, but we're talking mascara, liner and concealer so I don't look washed out!

• Love 6
On 6/25/2020 at 3:47 AM, Mkay said:

This is from a video. She’s using a filter but um.... She is way to dark and way too skinny. 

FAB74A8E-DF32-4F9A-A8BE-2C7ABA65AE5A.jpeg

Ok, so the black specks of dirt, that is a feature of this filter?  She is dirty enough, is this supposed to be like mud or something, I don't understand.

What's going on with the huge gold chains and the silver tooth??

• Love 5
On 6/25/2020 at 10:04 PM, geauxaway said:

I’ve been WFH since 3/13.  I feel like I’m still a better homemaker than Chelsea could ever be.  And I’m working 50-60 hours / week.  

She’s going shopping for lights in her new home and sharing all the details on Instagram. As you would after your last house was broken into resulting in anxiety and fear.  

13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, so the black specks of dirt, that is a feature of this filter?  She is dirty enough, is this supposed to be like mud or something, I don't understand.

The “silver” is actually one of those black flecks that’s part of the filter. 

• Love 4

When I would heavy eye make up during the day my mom would say,"your eyes look like two burnt holes in a blanket!" At least I had the excuse of being a clueless teenager. Chelsea actually went to beauty school and is almost 30! She needs to learn a daytime look.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 6/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, heatherchandler said:

I reeeeeeally don’t get what look she is going for here! She looks grimy and dirty, and like she’s trying to dress like a rebellious teenager with prim, country club parents. I can’t imagine being a mother of three and walking around like that! I hope it doesn’t come across as elitist, because I’m far from glamorous with my Walmart look...no makeup, t-shirt, and messy (but still neat-ish) bun. But I still look clean and neat, albeit casual! She looks like someone coming home from camping for the first time, after a week out in the wilderness with no showers. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Idiot.

IMG_0309.PNG

OK, that's particularly vile. 

Also, that picture is barely representative of a living human being. It looks like it's from the Madame Tussaud's Teen Mom 2 display.

14 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Also, that picture is barely representative of a living human being. It looks like it's from the Madame Tussaud's Teen Mom 2 display.

So HER privacy is important, yet she’s willing to scam her fans and make them give up their privacy? She couldn’t even film wedding dress shopping, yet constantly films aubree being stood up by her dad, and now she’s scamming fans out of their own privacy? How do people like her?

14 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

The wax figures are way more realistic! If anyone took a picture with Chelsea and claimed it was at Madame Tussaud’s, people would say it was poorly done! 😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m so over Chelsea and Cole. They are just annoying hypocrites. What do they even do all day? Cole should get a job he’s a joke now. She’s been a joke for a while.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Marley said:

I’m so over Chelsea and Cole. They are just annoying hypocrites. What do they even do all day? Cole should get a job he’s a joke now. She’s been a joke for a while.

He works out in his driveway and films it via Instagram. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Promoting some kind of workout drink, too. 

• LOL 6

I never thought I would have to be thankful that my parents had run of the mill 8-5 “normal” jobs when I was growing up.  No one wanted to see my dad working out in the driveway for money, most especially me!  How embarrassing.  

So what happens when they hit 30, 40, 50 years old?  This is not a plan with longevity.  Even if they have invested well (ha!  What does THAT even mean these days), they are young with a bunch of kids.  Workout videos, energy drinks, and $100 flannels are gonna see them into retirement?   OK then.

• Love 11

In case you want more of their home lay out, ya know, because robbers love a house map, here ya go. 

hahaha JK she posted the blue print a while back.  🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 4
On 7/7/2020 at 8:17 AM, geauxaway said:

I never thought I would have to be thankful that my parents had run of the mill 8-5 “normal” jobs when I was growing up.  No one wanted to see my dad working out in the driveway for money, most especially me!  How embarrassing.  

So what happens when they hit 30, 40, 50 years old?  This is not a plan with longevity.  Even if they have invested well (ha!  What does THAT even mean these days), they are young with a bunch of kids.  Workout videos, energy drinks, and $100 flannels are gonna see them into retirement?   OK then.

Their stans insist that it will! And then they’re like, “cole can go back to work, and randy can fund them!” Okaaaaay? What kind of job is cole going to get that supports a huge family in style, after this gap in his resume? And as someone with a dentist dad, let me tell you, he makes a good salary, but he cannot support a family of 5+ who loves luxuries along with his own family. Plus randy has so many children and grandchildren! The money needs to go a lot of ways. 

• Love 5
On 7/13/2020 at 11:46 AM, Christina87 said:

Their stans insist that it will! And then they’re like, “cole can go back to work, and randy can fund them!” Okaaaaay? What kind of job is cole going to get that supports a huge family in style, after this gap in his resume? And as someone with a dentist dad, let me tell you, he makes a good salary, but he cannot support a family of 5+ who loves luxuries along with his own family. Plus randy has so many children and grandchildren! The money needs to go a lot of ways. 

Also- randy has raised all of his children to adulthood and has a right to enjoy HIS money with HIS wife on THEIR retirement and not fund the lifestyles of adult children just because they don’t want to get jobs. 

Now OF COURSE Randy would be there if something tragic really happened to any of his adult children or grandchildren (like death or disability)- no doubt he loves his family. But there’s a difference between falling on hard times and laziness/entitlement. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Also- randy has raised all of his children to adulthood and has a right to enjoy HIS money with HIS wife on THEIR retirement and not fund the lifestyles of adult children just because they don’t want to get jobs. 

Now OF COURSE Randy would be there if something tragic really happened to any of his adult children or grandchildren (like death or disability)- no doubt he loves his family. But there’s a difference between falling on hard times and laziness/entitlement. 

Exactly!!! Plus it seems that Chelsea’s sisters don’t have any problems working. However, we all know Chelsea’s attitude towards work. I would totally watch a special episode, set five years in the future, where she has to work. She’d be calling cole ten minutes in. “Coleyyyyy!!!!!!! I can’t find my pen! I set it down, and now it is gone. WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOO?!”

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

If it came down to it, I wonder if Chelsea would apply for disability because of her anxiety? 

Once she’s not on TV anymore and people aren’t making comments she doesn’t like about her, I’m sure her anxiety will be cured.  I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy her debilitating anxiety.  

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, NannyBails said:

If it came down to it, I wonder if Chelsea would apply for disability because of her anxiety? 

It would have to be some fiercely crippling anxiety that doesn't respond to treatment, for her to get SSD. I have had anxiety so bad I couldn't leave my house for days, but medication made it manageable. It's not all that easy to get SSD, even if you have a real, debilitating condition. You often have to try for years to get it.

Plus Social Security isn't nearly enough money for Chelsea's champaigne tastes. 

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Once she’s not on TV anymore and people aren’t making comments she doesn’t like about her, I’m sure her anxiety will be cured.  I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy her debilitating anxiety.  

I am not her physician but I don’t think so either. 

I can certainly believe she “felt anxious” especially after the break in, but I don’t think she has anxiety in a clinical sense.

Also I’ve noticed a trend in the USA that people sometimes say “I have anxiety” when they mean “I have to do something I don’t want to do and I don’t like it.”- that’s not anxiety. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t doubt she has some anxiety, but definitely not debilitating. I had some pretty severe anxiety about 5 years ago that landed me in the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack. I was incredibly stressed, but I don’t even think i would have classified that episode  as debilitating!

• Love 4