Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, LBS said:

Jesus God Leah -  I hope that's not true!  But E! is a bit more believable then Radar.  Here'e the article.   Although they do state that her and Javi "quietly married" in 2012 so maybe they are wrong.   Because the last time I checked a marriage filmed for a reality show in an aquarium in which the 8 month pregnant bride and groom had 6 bridesmaids/groomsmen and then pictures sold to to the highest bidder does not qualify as "quietly married".   But what do I know....

http://www.eonline.com/news/831498/teen-mom-2-s-kailyn-lowry-is-pregnant-again

They eloped first -- for the benefits.  About a year later she had her aquarium TV wedding.

Could the vacation Dildo be the baby's father?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5

Three baby daddies at 24. Congrats, Kail. You managed to out-whitetrash even Leah. How completely irresponsible. She has two small children hurting from a divorce and she's already pregnant again by some random dude. Jo must be having a fucking fit right now. I certainly would be.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

Well I guess that glamorous TV job is on the back burner now.

Someone probably burst her fat dream bubble about MTV not wanting her. Having a baby was her way to stay relevant and to keep her "job" on Teen Mom.

• Love 3

I actually am surprised. Kail always struck me as particularly calculating- like everything she does has a reason for it. I just can't see her getting pregnant unless there was something in it for her. Maybe the new baby daddy has money?

• Love 7

So, I guess she is going to use Jo and Vi even more so she can have more time with the new baby/unseen baby daddy. I wondered before if Kail would move away from Jo/Vi once she graduated and was done with Javi. How could I be so stupid? She will definitely stay close so she can have the babysitting help and shoulder to cry on when this relationship runs its course if it hasn't already. Oh well, maybe the father is Javi after a hookup.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Can't wait for the coloring book too.

patternizeimg.php?builtin=logo&id=fc7db4

Trailer park perfect!!!

Okay, if it is true, may her baby be healthy. With that said, how far along might she be? Three months? She was wearing that big, flowing shirt on the special. She would at least be three months pregnant if she is showing.

Edited by GreatKazu
2 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Oh well, maybe the father is Javi after a hookup.

Imagine if it is Jo's?!! 

Just now, GreatKazu said:

Okay, if it is true, may her baby be healthy. With that said, how far along might she be? Three months? She was wearing that big, flowing shirt on the special. She would at least be three months pregnant if she is showing. That would make conception around November? Damn! One month after Javi came home.

Many of us commented how greasy and bloated she looked on Monday's episode.....  Wonder if she was pregnant.

Could also be why she kicked MTV out of the house for most the season.

• Love 6

Holy crap. I expect yearly pregnancy announcements from the likes of Jenelle but not Kail. Poor Issac. The kid is already having such a hard time with the upheaval in his life and now he has to deal with another sibling from yet another "dad." Ugh. 

• Love 9

Those poor kids. Already confused about the divorce and now Kail's going to introduce a new sibling (and presumably a new man) into their lives. When you are keeping up with Jenelle you know you need to make some changes. Jesus God (tm Leah).

@TeeMo - Jinx! 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I actually am surprised. Kail always struck me as particularly calculating- like everything she does has a reason for it. I just can't see her getting pregnant unless there was something in it for her. Maybe the new baby daddy has money?

I'm a bit surprised too. And that's not a compliment to Kail or anything. But, like you, I do see her as calculating. She has all these lofty plans and vacations to take - kids just get in the way. The more she has, the more she has to parcel out the child care. So it's just a bit weird. Every year Kail continues to fall in my estimation. 

You know, all these girls talk massive shit about Farrah and act so superior; and I'm not saying Farrah is a great person. Or mother. She is often absent or inappropriate with her child. But at least it's only ONE child. These other chicks continue to have babies without making any real changes in their lives (not talking money) or trying to improve, and they're likely to leave a string of dysfunctional kids in their wake. 

• Love 11

I used to see it as Jenelle and Leah being the TM2 deadbeat moms, and Chelsea and Kail being the good mothers in the group (although Kail still had her shitty moments before she turned into... this, so she was somewhere in the middle). But now she's just plain trash. Putting men before her kids, check. Putting herself before her kids, check. Endangering peoples' lives, check. Abusive, check. I could go on, but it's just too depressing for sweet Isaac and poor Lincoln.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Tatum said:

- An excuse not to work after graduation this spring.

- Keep a man.

- Continue the series - as MTV is starting to consider jettisoning these women.

- Hurt Javi because he wanted another baby.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

- An excuse not to work after graduation this spring.

- Keep a man.

- Continue the series - as MTV is starting to consider jettisoning these women.

- Hurt Javi because he wanted another baby.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

How can the show possibly end now? Between the soap opera of Kail/Javi/Jo/Unnamed Baby Daddy and the nuclear metldown that will happen when Jenelle and Dave break up, there's enough material for at least two more seasons.

• Love 6

When she did that after show where she was kind of hosting, I kept staring at her trying to figure out what was wrong with her face. I thought Botox or alcohol bloat, but not pregnancy. 

Farrah may be my favorite Teen Mom now. She only has the one child and she worked in the adult entertainment industry, which all the other Teen Moms find offensive to them, allowing us to point out all their hypocrisies. She's not the best Teen Mom mother, just the one who gives fuel to the fire of hate of the others, so high-five to her!

• Love 10

https://twitter.com/PBandJenelley_1/status/834924900292919296

I think Jenelle is deleting posts because the link doesn't work.

Jenelle EvansVerified account‏@PBandJenelley_1  13m13 minutes ago

More

Jenelle Evans Retweeted g

I thought it's been confirmed all day by everyone?! My bad. I just got done filming and I heard the news. Didn't know she was hiding it

Jenelle Evans added,

g@chlo_verdon_

@PBandJenelley_1 @KailLowry if she is pregnant why would you announce it it's up to her not you totally unfair and disrespectful

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

According to this she is halfway through the pregnancy...that is actually surprising to me, I didn't think she was that far along. BTW I also love Jenelles tweet, she's been a mom of 3 for like 2 weeks, one of which she doesn't even have custody of, Nathan has Kai half the time, and apparently she has time for midnight boat rides. http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/02/23/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-kail-lowry-confirm-shes-pregnant-with-third-child-see-what-see-said/

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, leighroda said:

According to this she is halfway through the pregnancy...that is actually surprising to me, I didn't think she was that far along. BTW I also love Jenelles tweet, she's been a mom of 3 for like 2 weeks, one of which she doesn't even have custody of, Nathan has Kai half the time, and apparently she has time for midnight boat rides. http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/02/23/exclusive-teen-mom-2-star-kail-lowry-confirm-shes-pregnant-with-third-child-see-what-see-said/

From the article. 

I realized that I did want another child eventually,” Kail adds. “I was told that as I get older, my chances of conceiving and carrying to term will be less and less. Long story short, the person I was with and I took the chance to see if I could get pregnant.

Is she still with him? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

When did Javi get home? I'm trying to figure out the timeline. Unless she was cheating throughout the last year of her marriage, she couldn't have been dating this guy very long before getting pregnant. 

July 31, 2016.

Was she pregnant while filming the Marriage bootcamp show?!

She says she's half-way through --- so 20 weeks ago was October 6th.

Show was filmed in late October/early November.....

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

July 31, 2016.

Thanks CofCinci. So if she's halfway through the pregnancy now, she conceived sometime around October-ish? I'm guessing the father is the guy with the dreads. I don't know who else she was seeing around that time. 

I'm guessing Kail, like Jenelle, wanted a girl to complete the trifecta. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

From the article. 

Is she still with him? 

So she's pulling the ole play from Maci's handbook! "I have problems conceiving, my chances are slim." Yeah real slim there Kail, with your two kids, the miscarriage, this pregnancy and who knows what else. 

Her body, her life; but she is such a grimy bitch so it's so easy to snark. 24 with 3 baby daddies! 

I guess this is why she's looking like an open can of biscuits lately. Her assplosian will be epic and I for one cannot wait! 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

She plugs her book before confirming the pregnancy.

In the meantime, I thank you for your continued support! For everyone who has purchased my books and followed me through the years. Before you take judgment on me please realize that this is my life and I am 100% happy; my heart is full. If you don’t know me why don’t you take some time to read my books which is just a peek into my life instead of judging me by the edits made on television. Just because of my decision this doesn’t mean I won’t graduate and my plans have changed. I still will continue to focus on school with my graduation in May, my brand, and my books.  If you’ve googled my name the past few weeks, the speculation of so many things have surfaced – no one knows what’s true, what’s false and what really goes on in my day-to-day life. Since everyone can’t wait for the confirmation;  here it goes.

No focus on your children?!

Does Javi know?

Unfortunately, I never got to have a conversation with him about it.

You were pregnant during Marriage Bootcamp.  That would have been a great time to have a conversation about it.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I also love that all of these girls got pregnant at 16, yet are told by doctors when they are 25 that they probably can't have anymore kids... like they are all turning to pumpkins.

This will be Kail's fifth pregnancy by 24. I'm not a medical professional, but that certainly doesn't sound like fertility problems to me. 

Reading Kail's explanation, it sounds like this baby is nothing but a Cash Cow to keep Teen Mom afloat. She was adamant about not having another child with Javi, and now all of a sudden she plans a baby by some guy she's apparently no longer even with? Does not compute.

• Love 19

Oh my goodness, what a bag of shit.  Do Lincoln and Isaac have to call this man daddy too? How many daddies does Issac have?  And she is saying she planned this pregnancy but it's not the "ideal situation" then why get pregnant? If it's not ideal?  Who plans a pregnancy 2 months after filing for divorce?  

• Love 16

Wow! I just learned the news. Just yesterday I posted how any weight gain she has will make the fake butt looks even more AMPLIFIED and now we get to see it unfold. She's going to regret all of that surgery. It's all done after a pregnancy. Waste of surgery.

Did she graduate college yet? Will that be postponed or did she finish all credits she needed to graduate?

Man, in still in shock hence the rambling. I wonder if it's that dude blurred in the episode two weeks ago when Javi came home.

We all called it here, she looked 30 pounds heavier and greasy in the face. Shocked. ?

Edited by Calm81
Ignore my typos I'm shocked
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Oh my goodness, what a bag of shit.  Do Lincoln and Isaac have to call this man daddy too? How many daddies does Issac have?  And she is saying she planned this pregnancy but it's not the "ideal situation" then why get pregnant? If it's not ideal?  Who plans a pregnancy 2 months after filing for divorce?  

Well Jenelle planned a pregnancy 2 months after aborting another man's baby, so it's not entirely unheard of....

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

This will be Kail's fifth pregnancy by 24. I'm not a medical professional, but that certainly doesn't sound like fertility problems to me. 

Reading Kail's explanation, it sounds like this baby is nothing but a Cash Cow to keep Teen Mom afloat. She was adamant about not having another child with Javi, and now all of a sudden she plans a baby by some guy she's apparently no longer even with? Does not compute.

A twist for the next edition of Teen Mom - maybe pregnant by a member of production?

• Love 7

I hope Jo fights for custody now. This bitch is so "busy" on constant holiday and ass jobs, how is she going to fit an infant into the mix? 

Jo and Vee can give Isaac the stability he needs, he always seems to put his kid first. 

• Love 12

I am cringing at that congratulations post.  Lol congratulations on your third child with a third man before you're 25 and your children are still adjusting to your divorce and you are basically unemployable.  Congrats!

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 14

So she's pulling the ole play from Maci's handbook! "I have problems conceiving, my chances are slim."

Are they all seeing the same doctor? Is he or she working in cahoots with MTV?  I have never had any doctor tell me my chances are slim or deteriorating to conceive or carry a pregnancy at the age of 25. We don't live in the 1800s.

I am reading through all of these posts and the news is coming in faster than Kail's vibrator in the 'ON' position.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22