Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Javi and Kail have both shown they have no maturity and the idea of taking the high road is like closing the barn door after all the cows got out. Bring it on, Javi!  Especially the dirt about Kail thinking she could kick you to the curb and keep everything.

• Love 10
On 2/7/2017 at 8:27 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

If you are deleting your resopnse, I think just deleting it is enough. Calling attention to your deletion of it defeats the point of deleting it. And what the fuck with that picture. I don't get it. Is she brushing her teeth in a public bathroom? What is going on, why would anyone post that picture? What the...

Nice of Kail to include someone else in her selfie.  Shouldn't people be allowed to use a public restroom without the threat of being included in photos/videos that gets posted on social media?  Is there no expectation of privacy anywhere today?  It just seems it would be common courtesy to omit other restroom users from one's photographs. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Nice of Kail to include someone else in her selfie.  Shouldn't people be allowed to use a public restroom without the threat of being included in photos/videos that gets posted on social media?  Is there no expectation of privacy anywhere today?  It just seems it would be common courtesy to omit other restroom users from one's photographs. 

I kept looking at that woman in the photo only because she is rocking a better hairstyle than Kail.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

As for Kail and Javi's Twitter war - yes, it's immature. But bring it on! I'm not here for flowers and rainbows, lol.

I am enjoying it immensely!  

53 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Right? lol  If I wanted to have only serious discussions and not make judgments, I would have never joined TWOP.

In the words of Rihanna, Oooh oh, this is what you came for...

So, I was watching one of the clips shows shown recently, and I saw the Kail-Javi engagement scene.  She never loved him.  She was absolutely not in love with him at all.  He had to ask her if she was saying yes.  She was so forcing that smile, and she was like, suuuper awkward.  It makes me wonder why she married him at all.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am enjoying it immensely!  

In the words of Rihanna, Oooh oh, this is what you came for...

So, I was watching one of the clips shows shown recently, and I saw the Kail-Javi engagement scene.  She never loved him.  She was absolutely not in love with him at all.  He had to ask her if she was saying yes.  She was so forcing that smile, and she was like, suuuper awkward.  It makes me wonder why she married him at all.

There was no expectation of the show continuing, and she wanted those military benefits, especially the free health care.  She would not have cared if he was stationed in the Arctic Circle for six years (and may have actually preferred it).

• Love 15
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_9742.PNG

IMG_9744.PNG

Dude, you should've went after what was yours from the beginning regardless. Especially the rental property, there is no reason Kail needs or deserves both properties. I would've demanded that in the divorced settlement, now he's going to have to take this back to court again.

• Love 5

I don't think their divorce is final yet. They're both idiots but, I hope he gets half of everything. Kail's head will explode if she has to make a detailed list of all her Pinterest home furnishings and cough up half the value of it. Even better would be Javi taking some of the furniture while a cop stands there and glares at SheHulk.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I don't think their divorce is final yet. They're both idiots but, I hope he gets half of everything. Kail's head will explode if she has to make a detailed list of all her Pinterest home furnishings and cough up half the value of it. Even better would be Javi taking some of the furniture while a cop stands there and glares at SheHulk.

I hope this happens, and I hope it is on the show!!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

It's final. It was mentioned in October but apparently is was more recent than that. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/12/kailyn-lowry-and-javi-marroquin-our-divorce-is-final/amp/?client=safari

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

For the legal experts here, how hard or easy would it be for Javi to go back to court and make demands now that the divorce is final? I would assume it can be done but he would have to spend a lot of time and money to make it happen now that he already agreed with the divorce. If I was him I would've never have settled for less then one house and half of every everything. He claims he never asked for any financial help from her but I'm wondered what this fool got out of the divorce. Seems like he just gave in to her demands, which was dumb on his part.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Well then, Javi could likely be up shit creek without a paddle. He agreed to whatever settlement they reached and he's going to face an uphill battle trying to change anything. It's not easy to ask for a do over in a divorce settlement.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

For the legal experts here, how hard or easy would it be for Javi to go back to court and make demands now that the divorce is final? I would assume it can be done but he would have to spend a lot of time and money to make it happen now that he already agreed with the divorce. If I was him I would've never have settled for less then one house and half of every everything. He claims he never asked for any financial help from her but I'm wondered what this fool got out of the divorce. Seems like he just gave in to her demands, which was dumb on his part.

Changes can be made but both parties have to agree to the changes. It means a new amended order that needs to be signed. I don't see Kail agreeing to any changes.

4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Changes can be made but both parties have to agree to the changes. It means a new amended order that needs to be signed. I don't see Kail agreeing to any changes.

Sort of what I figured. Javi was an idiot to walk away without fighting for his fair share, especially because Delaware is supposedly a community property state. Here's another question: We know Kail has both houses, according to Javi she was supposed to refinance the one she is living in now (one would assume the rental as well) to get his name off of it. If she stalls on that for longer than could be considered necessary, can he push the issue legally? I would be mighty pissed if I was him to have given up both the houses to her and she hasn't fulfilled her side of the deal.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Sort of what I figured. Javi was an idiot to walk away without fighting for his fair share, especially because Delaware is supposedly a community property state. Here's another question: We know Kail has both houses, according to Javi she was supposed to refinance the one she is living in now (one would assume the rental as well) to get his name off of it. If she stalls on that for longer than could be considered necessary, can he push the issue legally? I would be mighty pissed if I was him to have given up both the houses to her and she hasn't fulfilled her side of the deal.

There was most likely a time stipulation in the agreement on how long she had to do it. If she fails to refinance by the stipulated time, she'll technically be in contempt of court. What it usually boils down to is both of them will make their attorneys richer and a judge will tell Kail to get it done.

• Love 5

Thanks lovesnark  that makes sense. Honestly, though, I'd like that scenario to happen only because I want Kail to get chewed out by judge and not be able to say a damn thing unless she wants to be arrested for contempt (which would also funny as hell). I would love to see the judge telling her to live up to her obligations and her sitting there with that sour pussface of her, trying not hulk out on the judge. She needs to have her ass set straight by someone she can't talk back to.

Thanks to all the legal experts here! I can't believe it, TM2 is some how conducive to me learning something new. Will wonders ever cease :)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

There was no expectation of the show continuing, and she wanted those military benefits, especially the free health care.  She would not have cared if he was stationed in the Arctic Circle for six years (and may have actually preferred it).

Yup. I think she specifically PUSHED for the military, because she could have the benefits without having to deal with him constantly. 

• Love 4

If Kail is unable to refinance, Javi would likely get the house returned to him. Knowing Kail, she will do whatever it takes to keep that house. If she does have to give it up, she will lie and say she willingly gave it up to Javi. 

Will Kail grovel to MTV and ask for their help with the house? Will Kail sweet talk someone into refinancing it in their name? The judge likely ordered this refinance to be done within 6 months. We should read something by April.

• Love 3

I really wonder how much money Kail and Javi put down on those houses. I would think with Kail's income they would put down at least 30%, maybe more like 50%, but there was some speculation that they used Javi's military job to apply for a very low down payment. If that's the case, then there is probably minimal equity in the house, and Javi might be best off just walking away.

Sidebar- A woman I know agreed to forgo her rights to her husband's retirement benefits, and let him keep the house, and all the equity in it. She just wanted to be done, and thought if she fought him on financial matters, he'd retaliate by fighting for custody. Since retaining primary custody was most important to her, she agreed to basically walk away from the marriage with no marital assets, if he did not fight her for the kids. Her lawyer advised against it, but she was firm that any money she might get wasn't worth putting her kids through a custody battle that was 99% motivated by revenge. So, her attorney signs off on it, his attorney signs off on it, and the judge actually throws it out! He said he did not care what the parties agreed to, he was not signing off on such a one sided agreement. The guy had to refinance their house immediately and pay her about $50K in cash. He had like 90 days to do it, and from what I heard, the judge was like, just give me a reason to get pissed off. He did not like the husband at all.

I know all states are different, and individual judges are different, but I have to assume that if there was any equity in those houses, Kail was ordered to pay Javi a cash settlement in order to keep them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Aren't divorce documents public record?  Seems like Radar Online or someone would have published them by now.  I remember Vicki Gunvalson's settlement agreement was published, and everyone found out she wasn't the multimillionaire she pretended to be.

I looked at Delaware's laws for divorce records. You have to apply in person or by mail for them with a reason why.  If we can think of a good reason...... ha!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
On 1/31/2017 at 7:46 PM, MissMel said:
On 1/31/2017 at 4:28 PM, SPLAIN said:

@MissMel I am sorry for what is happening to your son. I loathe any bitch who thinks it is okay for them to assault guys, knowing that poor guy won't hit them back.

My kid will hit back, when it gets that bad.  I don't like it, because it should never happen in the first place.  You don't lay hands on any body, for any reason.  But if they hit first?  Well, in the immortal words of Easy E: "come talkin' that trash and I'll pull your card".  

I left his daddy (and my security) for less.  Kail should take heed, she might wander into a momma like me one day.

Sorry that this may be veering off topic or come across as judgmental, but I have a lot of problems with this whole scenario.  If there is any physical or mental abuse going on in a relationship, it needs to be OVER.  NOW!  

There should be no qualifier of "when it gets that bad." he will hit back.  As a couple, they sound like they are at risk for several different "worse case" scenarios.  

Please encourage him (and do what ever you have to to help) to put an end to that toxic relationship.  

• Love 5

In a perfect world, maybe.  They are both adults.  There's not much I can do.  I do appreciate your concern, thank you.

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

but there was some speculation that they used Javi's military job to apply for a very low down payment

My experience is limited, but VA loans have strict rules.  One of them is that service member must reside in the home.  Maybe there's some leeway when you get deployed that allows for the home to be rented out while the member is gone?  I'm not sure.  They don't have two VA loans though.  I've never heard of that happening.  I could be wrong.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, MissMel said:

In a perfect world, maybe.  They are both adults.  There's not much I can do.  I do appreciate your concern, thank you.

My experience is limited, but VA loans have strict rules.  One of them is that service member must reside in the home.  Maybe there's some leeway when you get deployed that allows for the home to be rented out while the member is gone?  I'm not sure.  They don't have two VA loans though.  I've never heard of that happening.  I could be wrong.

Agree. As parents we can only do so much. When our children reach adulthood, their choices are their choices. We can scream until we are blue in the face, but in the end it is their choice. No one can force another adult to do anything even if it is DV. We can advise them and let them know we are here to support them when they are ready to make a change, but that is all. This is advice I was given from a therapist. It also comes from personal experience.

My experience is limited, but VA loans have strict rules.  One of them is that service member must reside in the home.  Maybe there's some leeway when you get deployed that allows for the home to be rented out while the member is gone?

Someone else posted this same thing.

Kail would definitely have to pay Javi 50% of the value of the home if she were to refinance it. Being in a community property state, he is entitled to half of the value of the property they own.

• Love 1

Kail might be allowed to stay in house if she has primary custody of Lincoln and might be the one paying the entire mortgage from now on? When Lincoln is no longer a dependent then Javi could force a sale and get a set % of the proceeds. I've had two friends growing up with that was the case.

But then Kail can't move every two weeks like the rest of the TM bunch! Too bad there isn't a similar legal standard for all the poor pets these bitches get never to be seen again!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I wonder how Karl's "loving fans" will feel when she gets angry and punches one of her kids.

Kail is punching those kids in their heart. Kail's Twitter minions don't care. They think she is the best mom ever. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Dude, you should've went after what was yours from the beginning regardless. Especially the rental property, there is no reason Kail needs or deserves both properties. I would've demanded that in the divorced settlement, now he's going to have to take this back to court again.

Exactly!!!! it's kinda sad that even after all Kail put him through, he's was still willing to let her have both properties and walk away w/more than half...until a recent conversation he had w/someone about something. I hope he holds onto this anger and doesn't let her manipulate him out of taking what he's rightfully entitled to, bc that's what happened before, when he said he wanted to write a book about her escapades, then said they were in a better place until last week...then wanted a publisher and now he says he's going after everything he's entitled to. MAN UP, Javi, it shouldn't take someone repeatedly disrespecting you just for you to demand what you're rightfully owed. 

All Kail does is take and take and take and take. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 10

This is my guess. Very early on, there was someone else, someone she considered unattainable, and so she settled for Javi cuz he was convenient and was tolerable most of the time. Then when they got married "on paper" she realized he was actually intolerable. Her indifference transformed into disgust. By the time of their "for show" wedding, she could barely look him in the eye. Then everything changed when this unattainable guy suddenly became attainable. Every bone in her body was telling her to grab him quick, lock him down -- but she had to keep up appearances for MTV's sake (and her fans), so she was incredibly grateful when Javi got deployed. Once he was gone, she could throw herself into the pursuit of this Perfect Man. Cosmetic surgery and all. She's got him, and she feels she absolutely has to hang onto him no matter what, and she's scared to death that if she loosens up the reins just a little bit, even for a few days when Javi came home, some other predatory female might sneak in and steal him from her. She can't let that happen. So even on the day when Javi was returning to the house to see his kids, she still had to keep Mr. Other Guy right there, where she could keep an eye on him. Tight leash. Meanwhile they pretend they are still "just friends," until all the legalities are finished. 

• Love 10

I doubt her current man is some Perfect Man who was unattainable before.  

I'm pretty sure that Javi can't help himself with his addiction to Instagram live, so all his material from his oh so shocking book will be old news by then.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

According to some people online who follow her boyfriend, he is bad news. 

He has to be if he is with Hulk. What guy in their right mind would want to be seen with that knowing she is abusive and a cheater? He must be getting more than just a piece of ass.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Does anyone have his name?  Info?  Was it the same guy who was complaining of having been scratched and beaten up by her?

I had posted his twitter account one day last week but he has since deleted.  When I'm bored I type in Kail Lowry on twitter and click on latest.  That's where I read all the rumors. It is/was the guy she hit.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I wonder why men keep getting involved with Kail. Her personality is atrocious plus she's physically unattractive.  What does she bring to the table?

Cash money!

The same reason any guy hooks up with Amber and Jenelle.

17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I had posted his twitter account one day last week but he has since deleted.  When I'm bored I type in Kail Lowry on twitter and click on latest.  That's where I read all the rumors. It is/was the guy she hit.  

Oh geez. The same guy she abused is still with her? Thank goodness I raised my children to not accept any sort of abusive behavior. The first time any boyfriend/girlfriend shows you disrespect, LEAVE!

The thing is, Kail is on television. She is showing her Hulk personality and behavior. I guess having her to pay for all you want is worth it.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

He has to be if he is with Hulk. What guy in their right mind would want to be seen with that knowing she is abusive and a cheater? He must be getting more than just a piece of ass.

Exactly. Save Chelsea, we should never be surprised at the caliber of guys these chicks bring home. No decent guy would want to attach himself to all the baggage. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yep.  Dude even sends her flowers addressed to "Cashout Kail"!!!!

GcsejbD.png

Why am I thinking that bitch bought herself those roses? 

LMAO

Aww look! Pepa pig and her pig family. The irony.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Why am I thinking that bitch bought herself those roses? 

LMAO

Come on, Kazu!  You know better!!!!  If Kail purchased flowers for herself they'd look like this:

PGC-Lisa-W.-009-rotated.jpg

This broke dude can only afford 5 sad flowers.

• Love 16

Someone on twitter tagged Kail in this so I can't take credit for it.  I think I may have laughed too loud and woke up the family.  Lolol 

IMG_9763.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Well there's a reason he didn't wanna be on camera and made MTV block out his face in last week's episode. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

whaaaat? dayum. I didn't realize anyone even knew who he was. 

Ooooh I've got many thoughts on this new guy. I kinda hope he gives her a taste of her own medicine, bc I think she's fallen hard for him. I can tell by the way she tweets and the work she had done (brazilian butt lift) and her recent style choices that she's influenced by him and his hip-hop culture and is trying hard to cater to what she thinks he'll find sexy. she had all that work done and started trying to dress all sexy with him in mind, not Javi. 

But I think she might be in for a ride with this one. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Yep.  Dude even sends her flowers addressed to "Cashout Kail"!!!!

GcsejbD.png

Cash Out Kail???

Bwahahahaha it sounds like we know what it is he gets from Kail.

Kail has turned into Amber 2.0

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

whaaaat? dayum. I didn't realize anyone even knew who he was. 

Girl, there are some super sleuths on twitter. They had his name and twitter account back in sept/oct. His account used to be public and I think he talked about himself and Kail and few times and that's how get found him. After she hit him (or whatever she did) and people started sharing those posts he locked up his account. Now it's gone.   I just read he latest when I'm bored and post the good stuff I find here. 

• Love 4