Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

When did Javi get home? I'm trying to figure out the timeline. Unless she was cheating throughout the last year of her marriage, she couldn't have been dating this guy very long before getting pregnant. 

August 

This baby was likely conceived in September if she's halfway 

What a complete moron this piece of trash is. Wow. I know she's an asshole and miserable person. I didn't think she was this dumb.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What is the timeline? Anyone have it figured out yet? When did she conceived? When did Javi return? Help a girl out, please.

Javi returned 7/31/16.

She says she is half-way through the pregnancy.  20 weeks ago would be ~10/06/16.

Marriage Bootcamp started filming the last week in October/first week of November.  She would have been pregnant during this time.

The baby is due mid-July.

Probably found out she was pregnant:

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

How long til Kail tweets some comment about how haters believe anything or people need to mind their own business or we don't know her or whatever she says will definitely have that stupid laughing crying emoji.  Also if she really is pregnant she is an incredible asshole.  More than I already thought she was.

I was close!

• Love 6

Her carelessness is really shocking. As much as she complains about her mother, she is worse. Having a nice house or car isn't anything compared to a stable home life with a mom who has her priorities straight. Poor babies.

• Love 12

Also one more thing.  How the fuck can she say "I never got to have a conversation" with Javi about it?! She has been pregnant since October!  The opportunity had never presented itself to tell him you are pregnant?  She couldn't make time for that?  All the time in the world for her middle school tweeting but no time to text him "can you call me I have something important to discuss." She is the worst piece of shit garbage.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Javi returned 7/31/16.

She says she is half-way through the pregnancy.  20 weeks ago would be ~10/06/16.

Marriage Bootcamp started filming the last week in October/first week of November.  She would have been pregnant during this time.

54d05cce68784db2c60ebd4ec0a46e34.gif

• Love 19
33 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Javi returned 7/31/16.

Thanks!

Kail is beyond stupid. Her explanation  comes off stupid although I think it is still a calculated pregnancy. The girl doesn't do anything unless she is getting something out of it. Her explanation is she "was with someone and wanted to see if she could get pregnant."  That sounds like something a 14 year old would do. Not a 24 year old soon-to-be-graduate of college. Is she stating she is no longer with the father of her unborn child? She purposely had unprotected sex to see if she could conceive? How many times and how many guys did she try to conceive with? Will she get HIV and AIDS tested due to having unprotected sex?

JAVI GO GET TESTED!!!

Puta!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

Kail's getting hammered in the comments on FB. For every "Don't judge! I'm 22 with five kids by four men and we're doing JUST FINE!" comment, there's twenty calling her out for the scheming hoebag that she is. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks!

Kail is beyond stupid. Her explanation  comes off stupid although I think it is still a calculated pregnancy. The girl doesn't do anything unless she is getting something out of it. Her explanation is she "was with someone and wanted to see if she could get pregnant."  That sounds like something a 14 year old would do. Not a 25 year old soon-to-be-graduate of college. Is she stating she is no longer with the father of her unborn child? She purposely had unprotected sex to see if she could conceive? How many times and how many guys did she try to conceive with? Will she get HIV and AIDS tested due to having unprotected sex?

JAVI GO GET TESTED!!!

Puta!

What the hell. Who conducts such an experiment?! Go to the fucking doctor if you want to know these things, don't open up the possibility of having another child just for the hell of it.

• Love 8
Just now, monicageller said:

What the hell. Who conducts such an experiment?! Go to the fucking doctor if you want to know these things, don't open up the possibility of having another child just for the hell of it.

She clearly has no fucking fertility problem. She's had 5 pregnancies by 24. It's clearly not a concern. 

4 months to think up an excuse and that's the best she could muster up!?!? Girl bye.

I didn't like her much but at least always respected her as a mother to her kids. That pretty much went down the drain after viewing this season and won't ever come back after this nonsense.

She is complete white trash on Janelle's level at this point.

• Love 17
25 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Are they all seeing the same doctor? Is he or she working in cahoots with MTV?  I have never had any doctor tell me my chances are slim or deteriorating to conceive or carry a pregnancy at the age of 25. We don't live in the 1800s.

When I was pregnant with my last child in my late 30s, all I was told was I needed to do an amniotic fluid test for certain issues. Other than that, I was asked if I wanted to have my tubes tied after I delivered by c-section in order to avoid pregnancy. But of course!!

I am reading through all of these posts and the news is coming in faster than Kail's vibrator in the 'ON' position.

What is the timeline? Does anyone have it figured out yet? When did she conceive? When did Javi return? Help a girl out, please.

Bwhaha, so funny. 

Seriously, what kind of doctors test these things on a 24 year old? I thought fertility tests are generally for women who are having trouble conceiving. Why would she randomly get these tests at 24!? She's such a bullshit artist! 

Plus, Jenelle has a lot of fuckin nerve talking about 3 kids being hard but worth it! Sorry bitch, you have about 1 1/2 on a good day. 

• Love 16

I cannot stand Mail anymore. She is a selfish narcissist and an awful mother. She has flat out refused to ever think about her children first. The hate and animosity she put towards Jo, trying to drive a wedge between Isaac and his father, throwing a new daddy at Isaac because she saw benefits, having another baby with someone she barely knows just to secure the benefits and fit a picture of a life that it turns out she doesn't even want. Then throwing Jack to the wolves and thinking of herself yet again instead of her boys and how they would feel and what they needed. Then immediately jetting off and going on numerous vacations and bringing new suitors around her children and getting pregnant for a third time before her children have even begun to heal from the pain of her most recent divorce. I cannot stand her. Completely selfish and I hope this bites her in the ass and they cancel the show and she actually has to stand on her own two feet as a single mother of 3 and see how amazing her life is then. Her children deserve better, she thinks she's so much better than her mother but she is her mother.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

To quote Roseanne, Karl is now the white trashiest in all the land.  She's even managed to out trash the mother who she cuts down at every turn.

Trash with cash is still trash. 

Right now Leah and her clan are thinking "Kail is a banjo-picking, cousin-dating, barefoot embarrassments to respectable white-trash like us!”

I knew Karl would show herself (again) sooner or later. I didn't like her since her abusive behavior was exposed. I have called her out as a bad mother and now she proves it again why she is a bad mother.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17

At least I'm not fearful for this kid's life.  And what fun (ah, blessed schadenfreude!) it will be to watch Kail's plastic surgery just expand and melt over the next year or so.  She is going to look like absolute hell.  20 pounds of shit in a five-pound bag. 

ETA:  The tattoos probably won't be damaged by the pregnancy, given their location.  Quite a shame; she could use to lose some of those ugly things.

Edited by Fosca
Wanted to add bit about tattoos
  • Love 5

The picture I posted is Chris, I believe.  The guy in the other picture is not Chris. Either one could be baby daddy, more than likely. 

IMG_9867.PNG

Edited by Mkay
Never Mind
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

That's from weeks ago. Something she said in an episode 

Check out Javi's timeline. He knew. 

Farrah knew first week of December. Entire TM franchise knew. 

There is no description or sneak peek for Monday's episode. Wonder if it is revealed this season?!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Check out Javi's timeline. He knew. 

Farrah knew first week of December. Entire TM franchise knew. 

There is no description or sneak peek for Monday's episode. Wonder if it is revealed this season?!

"Peak preview" reads Javi and Karl have a disagreement about the divorce proceedings.

How is it everyone else knew, including Farrah, but Jenelle barely found out? I know UBT has her hidden from the world, but she does have a phone.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks!

Kail is beyond stupid. Her explanation  comes off stupid although I think it is still a calculated pregnancy. The girl doesn't do anything unless she is getting something out of it. Her explanation is she "was with someone and wanted to see if she could get pregnant."  That sounds like something a 14 year old would do. Not a 24 year old soon-to-be-graduate of college. Is she stating she is no longer with the father of her unborn child? She purposely had unprotected sex to see if she could conceive? How many times and how many guys did she try to conceive with? Will she get HIV and AIDS tested due to having unprotected sex?

JAVI GO GET TESTED!!!

Puta!

Wtf? She has two damn kids.

3 kids by 3 different men. Sad. Kali is a bitch. Thank goodness she has two good baby daddy's tho. 

What about her tummy tuck and ass injections?

• Love 3

I just saw the news and it reminded me of something. The BBC did an awesome docudrama about the 6 wives of Henry VIII back in the 70s. They are a pro watch if you're into historical stuff. Now what does that have to do with Kail, you ask?

Of Anne Boleyn during her trial, Cromwell said "The great whore is what she is called by the people, and a great whore she is". I think the shoe fits. 

• Love 1

She is such a moron!!! I am absolutely floored. She and Chelsea should write a book about how NOT to use birth control (sadly Leah and Jenelle wouldn't need it since their subsequent kids were "planned"). Chelsea came across as looking stupid with her explanation of Watson' conception, but Kail comes across as a calculating bitch who absolutely couldn't care less about anyone around her. Who cares about her kids during this fragile time, or even her own reputation? "Wanted to see if she could get pregnant?" I bet Chelsea is thrilled that someone's explanation of why they got pregnant sounded dumber than hers, times a million!!!!

does anybody else LOVE that Jenelle called her out? I'm sure Kails thinks she's waaaaay above Jenelle, with her Pinterest-perfect lifestyle. The way Jenelle worded her message made them sound sooooo similar, which they are. Wake up, Kail. You, like 2/3 of your fellow cast mates, are white trash!

• Love 13

I think it's hilarious that Jenelle more or less announced it on twitter. You just know Kail has looked down her nose at Jenelle since day one and it cracks my ass up that they're two peas in a pod now.

Darknight, you said it all. How is having 3 hard for you Jenelle? Your mom is raising Jace, Kaiser is ignored or called a little bitch when he needs something and is with Nathan or Nathan's mom a lot and poor, little Endtable eats, poops and sleeps. Wait until all that you and Uncle Creepy have selfishly spawned are tearing your new house apart and actually need basic things like food, baths and supervision. 

• Love 10

I am very convinced that Kail did this for the show. Remember when TM2 was long presumed dead, and they didn't film for like a year, but then Jenelle announced she was pregnant with Kaiser and suddenly we were seeing commercials? I really think Kail feels this who's-the-daddy storyline as she keeps fighting with javi will be reality TV gold. I also think she overestimates her own appeal. But yeah, great reason to have a baby!!! Also, instead of spending time with her sons, she has spent all day on Twitter. You know she lives for this stuff! I worry for her because she has always been confrontational and dramatic, but she seems out of control now and willing to mess up her life for the sake of drama. So careless with her life and others'!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Having a third baby.

Dude pulled out of the relationship on 10/30 when he should have pulled out on 10/06.

You're hungry because you're pregnant.

Stopped going to the gym when she found out she was pregnant - -mid October.

Yeah, Maternity clothes.

Savage! I love it!

• Love 3

plastic surgery was a waste of money. Just wow. At least let the ink on your divorce papers dry before getting pregnant. And at least try to help Isaac but no...... There's plenty of time to have another fucking kid instead of weeks after your divorce is finalized.

Now I understand Javi's tweets about her not wanting kids. Sorry Kail but you have out douched Jenelle.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

When did that assault take place? The one where he posted his dreads were cut and his hands were all scratched up? How does that fit in the timeline?

That's what I was coming here to ask... did she get pregnant before or after she cut off homeboys dreads (assuming he is baby daddy, who knows) or maybe that's why they got in the fight where she cut them off.

• Love 2
Just now, leighroda said:

That's what I was coming here to ask... did she get pregnant before or after she cut off homeboys dreads (assuming he is baby daddy, who knows) or maybe that's why they got in the fight where she cut them off.

Going by the tweets CofCinci dug up, Kail mentioned the father has left the picture. I wondered if this was around the time that assault took place. Then again, I don't know if he is the father and I don't know who it was she assaulted.

• Love 3

I found the best photos on Twitter.

C5ZEBDrWAAA2MpT.jpg

Also, people (fans) on Twitter are all, "EVERY BABY IS A BLESSING!" 

And I'm all, "Would you really feel blessed to be Kail's 3rd baby by a 3rd man?!" Or, more succinctly, "Would you feel blessed to have Kail as a mom?"

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, druzy said:

So this girl is saying that Kail had a molar/ectopic pregnancy that had the rare complication of needing chemo treatment afterwards? What?

Not even being snarky when I ask when she would have had time for chemo treatment in between her plastic surgery, vacations and filming? I am genuinely curious about what the timeline would even be here. 

ETA: I see there are other situations where the chemo drug might be administered just once for miscarriages besides a molar or ectopic pregnancy but this story still seems off.  This girl is also saying that Kail had two miscarriages. Did we already know that? I can't keep up with these girls and their fertility. 

Edited by TeeMo
  • Love 2

I just re-read her entire explanation. I just can't with this broad. Selfish, self-centered, and an idiot:

“I realized that I did want another child eventually,” Kail adds. “I was told that as I get older, my chances of conceiving and carrying to term will be less and less. Long story short, the person I was with and I took the chance to see if I could get pregnant.”

Kail insists that she was prepared for the pregnancy, and was actually hoping to conceive.

“I have two boys now, and I wanted my kids to all be in the same age group,” Kail said. “If I wanted to have a third child, I knew it had to be relatively soon.

“I wasn’t shocked when I found out I was pregnant,” she said. “I was scared more than anything. For the first 12 weeks I checked for blood every time I went to the bathroom. I was scared to announce the pregnancy, and lose the baby.”

So this girl is saying that Kail had a molar pregnancy that had the rare complication of needing chemo treatment afterwards? What?

Which doesn't make sense if you read Kail's explanation above. She is trying to sell the story that a doctor told her her chances to conceive were getting slim.

She also throws in wanting a third kid and wanting that child to be close in age with her two boys.

I have known women who received the Methotrexate shot. No doctor told them their chances to conceive were reduced.

http://www.fwhc.org/abortion/mtxinfo.htm

There is limited information on childbearing after taking Methotrexate. Since the medication works on dividing cells and a woman’s eggs do not divide until they are fertilized, future pregnancies should not be affected. However, to be extra-safe, women should avoid getting pregnant by using birth control for at least three months after receiving Methotrexate.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5