Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 11/3/2017 at 10:40 AM, BitterApple said:

Kail's teeth look horrible. The veneers are too big.

Also, is she really house hunting in LA? How's that gonna work when she's sharing 50/50 custody with two exes back in Delaware?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5047013/Kailyn-Lowry-goes-house-hunting-newborn-son.html

They look like dentures!

On 11/3/2017 at 0:13 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Those choppers look like Matt Dillon is something about mary.

Ha ha yes!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

So now this bitch thinks she's too good for Delaware? And newly graduated from a third rate college and she thinks she should start with the top gigs?

I really detest her.

According to her, she thinks having 8 years of MTV as experience puts her at the top of the totem pole. 

• Love 11
On 11/4/2017 at 0:01 PM, BitterApple said:

Here's my thought: If you want to go to Cali, then fine Kail, YOU go and the boys stay behind with their fathers. That way you can chase dick, go on vacations and inflate your ass without having to find a new group of suck-ups to dump your kids on. It's a win/win for everyone.

YASSSSS. And, MTV, don't film any of it. Her move, nothing. Just film the hilarious duo or Jo and Javi raising their boys together. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

YASSSSS. And, MTV, don't film any of it. Her move, nothing. Just film the hilarious duo or Jo and Javi raising their boys together. 

I want to watch Jo, Javi, and Vee having barbecues together. No mention of Hulk whatsoever. 

• Love 21

She tweeted she was “Off to Vegas.”  She just got back from Atlanta on Friday MAYBE. She had a friend with her at her house with her kids all weekend. Now she’s leaving again.  She’s getting as bad as Jenelle. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

She tweeted she was “Off to Vegas.”  She just got back from Atlanta on Friday MAYBE. She had a friend with her at her house with her kids all weekend. Now she’s leaving again.  She’s getting as bad as Jenelle. 

I hope she keeps taking these trips and is leaving the kids with Jo and Javi. I can't help but laugh thinking Jo and Vee are keeping track of every one of these trips and all the time Isaac is spending with them. 

2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

All the work Jo and Vee have put in to maintaining amicable co-parenting relationship with Kail and what do they get fot it?  Kail trying to uproot Isaac to the West Cost because she thinks her ass is now too good for Delaware?

Vee called it. She said in so many words how Jo needs to secure that 50/50 custody and mentioned how she tried to pull a fast one on him before. 

The thing with Kail is, she is so predictable. 

Edited by GreatKazu
spending not spent - no sleep last night
  • Love 21
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:51 AM, SheTalksShit said:

Yup, and Javi's new gf, Briana (as in Briana DeJesus) is now moving to Delaware to be with him! 

how is Briana going to function without the Coven tending to her two children while she sits on the couch & complains about all the drama she's brought upon herself?  I don't see that happening, either...unless they're coming along?  wouldn't put it past them, actually!

• Love 10

Why does Kail take a photo of herself all the time? What is the point? Is that the norm? Looking at the phone while photographing one's self? 

It just dawned on me that Kail saying there is nothing in Delaware for her, is code for there are no more guys to dick hop with. She's burned he bridges. She needs fresh meat. 

• Love 19

Those type of pics are def the norm for a lot of ppl. Not me I find them so annoying. So does Someone have her baby then? I wonder who.

Are Javi and Brianna really together? Cause if so Javi just fell again in my book. What a joke lol.

• Love 4
On 11/4/2017 at 10:17 AM, Mkay said:

3E266E4B-C607-413A-A24C-04DB4B2D7454.png

The funny part of this is that Moniece barely raises her kid, and seems like Kail's on that path herself. For reference, Moniece is on Love and HipHop Hollywood, her dad was in a pretty well known gospel/R&B group and her baby daddy was in B2K. I was surprised to see that she tweeted Kail...are they acquaintances? Is Kail trying to weasel her way into the next steps of her reality tv "career"? Fighting with baby daddies would be a good starter storyline as she lives the single girl life in LA. 

• Love 6

I don't understand how anyone can leave their few month old baby home while they travel. She's not traveling for work or even for anything that is realistic. Her kids are in school and since she keeps shoving them off on their father's (with the exception of baby lo) because she seems to have no interest in being a parent then hopefully a judge gives custody to Javi and Jo and Kail can follow her delusions wherever they take her without fucking up her kids lives  anymore. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Who is watching Baby Suds? Mrs. Marroquin? I hope she isn't doing it for free. I'd be charging Kail's Mother Russia ass HUGE bucks. Or did she leave him with her friend, Boner? 

I'm hoping it's one of her friends. The idea of Kail taking advantage of Mrs. Morroquin so she can whore it up in Vegas makes me all kinds of stabby. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm hoping it's one of her friends. The idea of Kail taking advantage of Mrs. Morroquin so she can whore it up in Vegas makes me all kinds of stabby. 

It does to me, too. Charging Kail's ass would help to alleviate that stabbiness for me. That whore needs to know things don't come for free. 

What exactly would Monsterproducts.com want with Kail? We know she is a monster. Do they want to capitalize on her Hulkness? https://www.monsterproducts.com/

Zoomed in on the booklet there by her hand - The Big Bang. The jokes write themselves: 

kail big bang monster.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Who is watching Baby Suds? Mrs. Marroquin? I hope she isn't doing it for free. I'd be charging Kail's Mother Russia ass HUGE bucks. Or did she leave him with her friend, Boner? 

Someone who claimed to be her “friend” says Kail is doing a job interview in Vegas.  ?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wonder if she would actually give up custody of Isaac and Lincoln(Chris is a non-factor and probably  prefers Kail put  100's if not 1000's of miles between them)  just so she can pursue this dream to move up from D List celeb to C list celeb?

I would say no because then she couldn’t play the single mother martyr card. Other than that.....

Id actually have more respect for her if she admitted being a full time caregiver wasn’t her thing, paid Jo & Javi child support and had a regular visitation schedule- but what about Baby Lo?!!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I would say no because then she couldn’t play the single mother martyr card. Other than that.....

Id actually have more respect for her if she admitted being a full time caregiver wasn’t her thing, paid Jo & Javi child support and had a regular visitation schedule- but what about Baby Lo?!!

She can still play the single mother martyr card. I can see her taking Baby Lo and spinning it to her minions  on  SM how evil Jo, Javi and the court system seperated  her from two of her children...broke up her family. Her dumb-ass minions will eat that shit up!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She can still play the single mother martyr card. I can see her taking Baby Lo and spinning it to her minions  on  SM how evil Jo, Javi and the court system seperated  her from two of her children...broke up her family. Her dumb-ass minions will eat that shit up!

Oh god no, you’re so right. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I MAYBE have one picture taken of myself (reluctantly) every 3 yrs.  Leah, Kail, Jenelle, always always post three or more pics of themselves a day.  

A6E5896D-B3E7-48A8-AA35-8497DDB32BA0.jpeg

And who has someone follow them around and set up these pics?? Like..ok, hold your gold beatsbydre headphones, look away, make sure the LV is facing forward...look natural...like if chris gave a shit about u and is walking over to you holding baby suds.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It looks like that is a promotion photo for Monsterproducts. That might be the job she is doing. The headphones in her hands are these: 

https://www.monsterproducts.com/Monster-Elements-Wireless-On-Ear-Headphones#137055-00

@BitterApple what part of Vegas is that in the photo? I don't recognize it. Or is she in Laughlin? 

It looks like Lake Las Vegas, a resort area about 20 minutes from the Strip.

• Love 7
On 11/4/2017 at 7:45 PM, TheRealT said:

I actually kind of feel bad for her because it's sad how she's so clueless. She really thinks that her communications degree from a third-rate college is going to be her ticket to the big time in Hollywood. Even if she could get a toehold in the business in LA, there's no way she could swing it having joint custody with two baby daddies in DE. I think she pictures herself getting hired for some high 6-figure (at least) gig on Entertainment Tonight or something, which would enable her to afford a nice place to live, nannies, flying the kids back and forth to DE to visit their dads, etc. But that's delusional. Entry-level TV correspondents don't make that kind of money and-- she'd never be hired for an entry-level correspondent job anyway. You would think that her professors or, even more so, the MTV people would have clued her in on the realistic job opportunities in the field, but I guess Kail wouldn't listen to them if they did.

It seems like the professors at least did try by giving her so many terrible grades. She just ignores them. Her ego is unmatched. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I read this quickly and thought you called them "ass minions." It wouldn't be totally wrong.

At least she looks like she's showering in LA? Looking on the bright side.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I wonder if she would actually give up custody of Isaac and Lincoln(Chris is a non-factor and probably  prefers Kail put  100's if not 1000's of miles between them)  just so she can pursue this dream to move up from D List celeb to C list celeb?

I am wondering if that is her endgame....right now she is perhaps not setting the stage for a custody dispute by moving the boys, but rather, setting the stage for temporarily relinquishing primary custody of the older two, without looking like a terrible mom. She moans online about there's nothing there for her, she's talking about job interviews...I can totally see Kail pulling a Leah and whining about how she's had to put herself second since she was 17 years old and now that the boys are older it's time for her to bring the focus back to herself. That would also explain how she's been photographed with both her exes lately...she can say they've all become such good friends now and are like one big modern family that she feels better about leaving her boys and moving across the country.

If she does make it out to Cali, how long will she last? Should we take some bets now?

• Love 10
21 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She needs to listen to the Gatlin Brothers sing All The Gold In California (repeatedly):

"It don't matter at all where you've played before, California's a brand new game"

I love my city, but it can grind people up like a cheap shredder if they come here thinking they're going to be welcomed with open arms because they had a modicum of success somewhere else.

• Love 11

I wonder whether Kail is stupid enough to take some half-assed job doing a podcast or something in LA or LV, disrupting her and her kids' lives in hopes that it would lead to bigger show biz gigs? Hopefully, Javi and Jo would refuse to let her take their kids with her, but that would still probably be hard on the boys.

She's so incredibly selfish. She doesn't even acknowledge the turmoil she's caused in her kids' lives and she shows no signs of trying to keep things more stable for them in the future. As long as they look good and aren't serial killers, she's fine thinking that everything is fine with them. When Jo, Javi, and Vee raise concerns about how her actions are affecting the kids, her sole concern is that they are trying to make her look bad. In a few years when Isaac and/or Lincoln are less naive and pliable, I think Kail will have big problems with being more accountable to them for how her behavior affects them. She won't be able to just call Jo/Javi to come get the kids when the drama gets ramped up too much while refusing to explain or apologize to anyone. The boys will have more questions and critiques and not be so easily placated with hugs and reassurances that she loves them.

In the current situation, any decent person/parent would be well aware that her kids have been through a lot of turmoil recently with Javi being deployed, their divorce, various friends/fucks being in and out of their home and lives, Kail and Javi fighting, Kail having another baby, and whatever else. If you asked Kail about all that, she'd be like, "And? My kids are well taken care of and they go to private school, so you should mind your own business..." (even if the person asking was her kid's father). Since she refuses to acknowledge that she could have done anything wrong or that her kids have any problems, she sees no problem with bringing more big changes into their lives, like taking them to CA and away from the rest of their families and all other stability. She's not like, "Obviously, it would be complicated and I know I'll have to work hard to make sure everything is good for my kids if I take them across the country, but I think this could be a great opportunity for me and for my family..." She's like, "There's nothing for me in DE and I didn't do all the work to get my degree to be stuck in some lame job. If I can have the career I want in LA, my kids' dads should be happy for me and do everything they can to support me for our kids." She just doesn't get it.

And the thing is, if Jo and Javi did let her take the kids to CA, does anyone think she'd be 1) grateful to them? or 2) totally focused on parenting apart from her job, realizing that the boys would need extra support and that they were missing out on a lot not being with their dads? Uh, no. She'd be going to every Hollywood party she could get into, bringing all types of new "friends" around the kids, and leaving the kids with whatever cheap babysitter, new "friends," or maybe an old friend she'd bring from DE to be a live-in nanny. All while posting on IG about how she was doing it all 100% on her own.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Kail looks like a store brand Kim Zolciak here. 

19 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

99 Cent Store. 

What makes this even more awesome is the amazing oxymoronic/double-triple shade of it all. It elevates Kim Zolciak (of all people!) to being "name brand," which is ridiculous except for how she is, compared to these people. Brilliant!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I wonder whether Kail is stupid enough to take some half-assed job doing a podcast or something in LA or LV, disrupting her and her kids' lives in hopes that it would lead to bigger show biz gigs? Hopefully, Javi and Jo would refuse to let her take their kids with her, but that would still probably be hard on the boys.

She's so incredibly selfish. She doesn't even acknowledge the turmoil she's caused in her kids' lives and she shows no signs of trying to keep things more stable for them in the future. As long as they look good and aren't serial killers, she's fine thinking that everything is fine with them. When Jo, Javi, and Vee raise concerns about how her actions are affecting the kids, her sole concern is that they are trying to make her look bad. In a few years when Isaac and/or Lincoln are less naive and pliable, I think Kail will have big problems with being more accountable to them for how her behavior affects them. She won't be able to just call Jo/Javi to come get the kids when the drama gets ramped up too much while refusing to explain or apologize to anyone. The boys will have more questions and critiques and not be so easily placated with hugs and reassurances that she loves them.

In the current situation, any decent person/parent would be well aware that her kids have been through a lot of turmoil recently with Javi being deployed, their divorce, various friends/fucks being in and out of their home and lives, Kail and Javi fighting, Kail having another baby, and whatever else. If you asked Kail about all that, she'd be like, "And? My kids are well taken care of and they go to private school, so you should mind your own business..." (even if the person asking was her kid's father). Since she refuses to acknowledge that she could have done anything wrong or that her kids have any problems, she sees no problem with bringing more big changes into their lives, like taking them to CA and away from the rest of their families and all other stability. She's not like, "Obviously, it would be complicated and I know I'll have to work hard to make sure everything is good for my kids if I take them across the country, but I think this could be a great opportunity for me and for my family..." She's like, "There's nothing for me in DE and I didn't do all the work to get my degree to be stuck in some lame job. If I can have the career I want in LA, my kids' dads should be happy for me and do everything they can to support me for our kids." She just doesn't get it.

And the thing is, if Jo and Javi did let her take the kids to CA, does anyone think she'd be 1) grateful to them? or 2) totally focused on parenting apart from her job, realizing that the boys would need extra support and that they were missing out on a lot not being with their dads? Uh, no. She'd be going to every Hollywood party she could get into, bringing all types of new "friends" around the kids, and leaving the kids with whatever cheap babysitter, new "friends," or maybe an old friend she'd bring from DE to be a live-in nanny. All while posting on IG about how she was doing it all 100% on her own.

?????

Wow. Kail really is turning into an exact replica of her mom, right? Only differences are more money, possibly less drinking, and two supportive highly involved fathers that are doing their best to keep Isaac and Lincoln from meeting the same fate. 

• Love 16