Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Looks like she plumped up those fake lips again. Her lip looks crooked.

Kail says the baby and Chris are twins? I need to see the rest of the dudes she slept with first.  

OMG it does. 

I got lip injections once. They sure didn't make my lips crooked. Not even at first.  At first there were small bruises where she put the restylane.  

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

JFC this baby still doesn't have a name? Just call Microsoft. They had the Xbox (Isaac), Xbox 360 (Lincoln), the Xbox One, the Xbox One S and now the Xbox One X. 

So this baby baby is the Xbox One X of babies. He's X-Lo. You're welcome, Kail!

How about Nintend-No Name?

• Love 4

A few episodes into this season, I decided that I just wasn't enjoying it and quit watching. I decided to read the thread and see if Hulk had disclosed the baby's name yet, because you know he has one already, even though I will forever call him Voldemort or he who shall not be named because his mama's trash who won't name him. Well, not forever, since it's not his fault and at some point it will no longer being making fun of his mother.

Anyhoo, I jumped to the last couple of pages of this thread so missed a bunch of discussion, but back when Chris first made his appearance and his Twitter wasn't private I read through some of it. He later made it private, deleted a bunch of tweets, then made it public again and I read it more thoroughly to see if he mentioned Hulk. He has always made posts worded like the one about wanting his son and refused to post his photo or let his friends post his face. He thinks he is mysterious and I think that is why Karl has went over the top with her "mysterious" behavior; she morphs into her boyfriend's personalities just like Jenelle.

In his defense about custody, he probably doesn't have the paternity test back yet and I can't fault him for waiting before entering any agreement. In fact, it may have been ordered as the first step in any custody agreement. Hulk could have done it while she was pregnant along with other tests, but probably didn't. She also would fight tooth and nail for him to have to do his visitations at her place these first few months since she is nursing. It's been quite awhile since I did any work in family law (I was a paralegal), but it used to be six months of age before the dad got a block of time worth going farther than a mile away when the baby was nursing, because most women should be able to produce enough milk to pump when the baby wasn't nursing without drying up at that point.

On Javi, he is as much as a famewhore as Nathan, David, Mackenzie and their ilk. When they first started dating, Teen Mom was on hiatus. He was attracted to Karl's "MTV celebrity" and contacted a tabloid, probably The Ashley, to give an interview about how he was the mystery man Karl had been seen with, and no one had been discussing them, at all. No one knew Karl was dating and no one cared; it was a complete out-of-sight out-of-mind situation. After Being Kail, he continued to court the press and responded and retweeted many comments about Hulk making him join the military for benefits. Sometimes he would respond that it wasn't what happened and MTV took it out of context, etc., but mostly he basked in the attention.

I didn't care for him from the beginning, am happy he is seeing some karma for his behavior towards Jo (which was definitely encouraged by Hulk but his insecurities and jealousy were forefront), and am extremely happy and only slightly impressed that he is fighting to keep Isaac in his life, too. I would be more impressed about his relationship with Isaac if it weren't for the fact that some of it is straight up Kail dropping Isaac on him and his parents, but at the core, I truly believe he loves Isaac and wants him in his life, as opposed to a situation like Jenelle only fighting for Kaiser to stick it to Nathan. Jo has shown great maturity in recognizing that Isaac loves Javi and it is in his best interest to keep that relationship in tact as opposed to fighting it. Kail is the cancer in that extended family situation. 

Even though I believe Voldemort is Chris' baby, I really want the paternity test to come back that he [begin Maury's voice] "is NOT the father!!" If that were to happen, I would laugh my ass off at Karl as long as it turned out he was Javi's, just because I'm secure in the knowledge the baby would be taken cared of and loved, and not punished for who his mother is, a situation like Kaiser is in.

TL:DR - Chris should determine paternity before establishing a custody case, and it probably hasn't been long enough to get the results back if he did it through the court system.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Christina said:

In his defense about custody, he probably doesn't have the paternity test back yet and I can't fault him for waiting before entering any agreement. In fact, it may have been ordered as the first step in any custody agreement.

That's fine, but then he doesn't need to be whining about it on Twitter.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

That's fine, but then he doesn't need to be whining about it on Twitter.

Thank you. The dude may be "mysterious" but he has basked in acting a bitch to twitter followers, just like Kail, with his recent tweets. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Did we really need the story from three points of view?  Teen Mom Rashomon.

Interesting that Quay's POV doesn't even mention Chris.

Three points of view?  I stopped reading after the first two paragraphs. Kail's writing is horrible. 

• Love 4

Oh dear, that birth story is really best left for Karl's DIY private Pinterest journal. I couldn't get past the mucous plug description #vomit. 

Her writing is appalling. Lucky DSU takes giant checks because girlfriend was lucky to graduate 8th grade let alone achieve a college degree in communications. As Karl would say, LMFAO.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

How long could the results of a paternity test take?

That's a great question! I googled it and this is what came up

If you're wondering how long it takes to get the results back from a DNA paternity test, the answer can vary, depending on which lab you choose. While some DNA labs can provide results in 1-2 days, others can take 3-12 weeks or longer!Jun 6, 2016

• Love 2

I'm laughing that she thinks 13 hours is a "long" labor. My first was 26!!!

Her friend "Bone"? Seriously????

She ran 3 red lights? It's a baby, you're not bleeding out. 

I always wanted to read a blog full of curse words and ellipses. 

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She ran three red lights? Of course. Kail doesn't give a fuck about the laws of the road. 

Yeah, I bet Kail calls running three red lights a Tuesday afternoon, in her book.

• Love 9

Did she not proofread this at all?  I wrote more coherent diary entries when I was in the 4th grade.    Rachel's description of looking in the eye of the hurricane made me almost not want to eat lunch.  

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, CofCinci said:
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Her friend "Bone"? Seriously????

I had to read the blog twice to catch that Bone was a human and not one of the 8 dogs roaming the house.

Just someone else pooping in a corner. . . .

• Love 8

I skimmed through Bone's version of the events and this here is just a sample of how she writes, spells, and well...you decide:

I peak my head into the bathroom to see what all the fuss is about and all I see it Rachel all up in Kail's business. Rachel is like Phoebe from Friends. Loves nature and not afraid to go arm deep in someone else's vjeana cause it's natural and not something you should be ashamed of. Then apparently Kail's mucus plug is on the toilet paper. It's like the vjeana boogers you get, ya know? I have a wide set vjeana and I heavy flow so I've seen worse on toilet paper. I'm not phased. 

These worthless bitches were likely smoking it up in the bathroom while school was in session. 

The autistic remark - FUCK YOU BONER! 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I skimmed through Bone's version of the events and this here is just a sample of how she writes, spells, and well...you decide:

I peak my head into the bathroom to see what all the fuss is about and all I see it Rachel all up in Kail's business. Rachel is like Phoebe from Friends. Loves nature and not afraid to go arm deep in someone else's vjeana cause it's natural and not something you should be ashamed of. Then apparently Kail's mucus plug is on the toilet paper. It's like the vjeana boogers you get, ya know? I have a wide set vjeana and I heavy flow so I've seen worse on toilet paper. I'm not phased. 

These worthless bitches were likely smoking it up in the bathroom while school was in session. 

The autistic remark - FUCK YOU BONER! 

How do these girls have high school degrees? Do they have high school degrees?

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

How do these girls have high school degrees? Do they have high school degrees?

That is all just gross, utterly unreedemable on so many levels.  I feel like I need to be steam-cleaned after reading that.  

• Love 6

I love the part, and I quote, where Kail writes that:

"At this point, my friend Bone is sitting on my bed, like here for moral support or whatever, and I happened to look over, the scream looking emoji was the best way I can describe the look on her face."

LOL the fuck kind of shitty middle school level writing is this? Look, I go to a state university, I know some of these kids these days are "lacking" and our education system isn't the greatest but damn. Kail prides herself on her fancy fat degree and acts like she is such a business mogul in the making but can't even be bothered to up her writing game on a blog she likely pays good money to keep online. Is that how she is going to pitch the idea that will make her a big Hollywood TV Producer?

"Like, John at this point loses his wife Miffy in a shark attack, or whatever, but his side piece is there in his bed for moral support or whatever, but has a look like the poop emoji on her face is the best way I can describe it." Or fuck, she'll just text it out in emojis period.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

As much as Kail thinks she's being coy with not telling the name, I'm gonna laugh when it bites her in the ass that none of us bother to learn the name once she does release it because in our minds he is now "baby lo"

When is the 30 days up anyway?

'Bone', whoever she is, is a disgusting piece of shit. The TMI descriptions didn't bother me, but I couldn't believe what I was reading when I got up to her part (as if anybody fucking cares what she thought). She'd said at least 10 offensive things within the first 2 paragraphs and I was out. I can't even believe there are people like her out there.

As for Kail's writing... geez. My 7th grade writing was better than that. I then went on to achieve, not buy, a degree in English. Her writing evidences how much of her degree she phoned in and/or almost failed.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Did we really need the story from three points of view?  Teen Mom Rashomon.

Interesting that Quay's POV doesn't even mention Chris.

A new MTV explosive! Exclusive! Three night tell all... Teen RashoMom!

Edited by Enya Face
I button mashed because I can't find my dialing wand
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

What happens on day 91?  

She is waiting for paternity testing. The baby will be named after Chris if it is his child. 

I meant by law.  If a mother has 90 days to name her child, what happens by law on day Ninety one?  Does the state name the child?  

• Love 5