Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 5/11/2017 at 6:34 AM, Calm81 said:

I'm not sure if I should post it here or on Farrah's but Simon is at war with Kailyn on Twitter. 

I follow Simon on Snapchat so these are screenshots he snapped of his twitter.

IMG_7092.PNG

IMG_7094.PNG

IMG_7095.PNG

IMG_7096.PNG

IMG_7098.PNG

To be fair, it wasn't Farrah's vag that took the beating.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, anonymousgirl said:

saw this interesting post:

Her donation to the school was just another payment to ensuring she graduates. My college, (also a HBCU) loved to hand out degrees to anyone who donated money. She bought her degree. She didn't earn it. Sorry not sorry. Also her bullshit of how hard it was for her is a load of crap. She did not work hard at all for it.

Oh really? Can you give more details on this? 

Kail used MTV to get credits, I wouldn't put it past her to have paid that $10k to advance herself. 

Kail, you trash Farrah? You judgmental, hypocritical puta. Simon is on point as well as the others. I love this!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Oh really? Can you give more details on this? 

Kail used MTV to get credits, I wouldn't put it past her to have paid that $10k to advance herself. 

Kail, you trash Farrah? You judgmental, hypocritical puta. Simon is on point as well as the others. I love this!

This Puta even made the donation via a big check with her ugly face printed on it. 

http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-college-scholarship-donation-1531143/

• Love 4

My only hesitation on the $$$ for Diploma is could you imagine the absolute shit show that would ensue if an HBCU let a white girl buy a degree while the black students had to earn theirs? I can't imagine any Dean who values his job would be that stupid.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Is she physically unable to take a photo without her hand on her belly? Could that perhaps be a requirement for her type of high risk pregnancy? Otherwise I don't understand

I made the same comment a couple of days ago! Every fucking pic, she's cradling her belly like she has a basketball under her clothes and is trying to keep it from falling out. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm gonna take a break from snarking on Kail to say this:

CONGRATULATIONS! Good for you! 

Be proud of yourself, Kail. Yes, you had more help (free babysitting from baby daddies' families) & MTV money) than other teen moms that aren't on TV. But you know what? You're the only one of the current MTV Teen Moms who got a four year degree. You did finish what you started (cough - Maci - cough). You completed a degree. Maybe it isn't a degree that makes a lot of money or has a lot of career security, but there's something to be said for earning degrees in the liberal arts, education for education's sake, & having something on your resume' that shows you can complete a 4 year program. None of these other girls on the show or the OG girls has finished a 4 year degree, despite the money (and abundance of free babysitters - cough- Leah - cough) they have. You did it! I can't hate on it. Good for you. You took your Teen Mom money and put it towards your education. I hope you learned more about the world and yourself through your studies.  I can't hate on your college - I have some fabulous colleagues who teach in HBCUs with relatively open admissions. There are good instructors & professors there who care about their students & focus on teaching rather than research. I hope you had some great professors who made you question things & inspired you.  Despite what anyone says about the quality of your degree, it's a degree from an accredited university (not like Jenelle's diploma mill) and that means something. 

Good for you for being one of the few people on this show to value education and pursue and FINISH a bachelor's degree. I assume you're probably also the first college graduate in your family, so good on you for that too!

GOOD FOR YOU, KAIL! Congrats! 

(Ok, tomorrow I'm back to snarking.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 22
(edited)
13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm gonna take a break from snarking on Kail to say this:

CONGRATULATIONS! Good for you! 

Be proud of yourself, Kail. Yes, you had more help (free babysitting from baby daddies' families) & MTV money) than other teen moms that aren't on TV. But you know what? You're the only one of the current MTV Teen Moms who got a four year degree. You did finish what you started (cough - Maci - cough). You completed a degree. Maybe it isn't a degree that makes a lot of money or has a lot of career security, but there's something to be said for earning degrees in the liberal arts, education for education's sake, & having something on your resume' that shows you can complete a 4 year program. None of these other girls on the show or the OG girls has finished a 4 year degree, despite the money (and abundance of free babysitters - cough- Leah - cough) they have. You did it! I can't hate on it. Good for you. You took your Teen Mom money and put it towards your education. I hope you learned more about the world and yourself through your studies.  I can't hate on your college - I have some fabulous colleagues who teach in HBCUs with relatively open admissions. There are good instructors & professors there who care about their students & focus on teaching rather than research. I hope you had some great professors who made you question things & inspired you.  Despite what anyone says about the quality of your degree, it's a degree from an accredited university (not like Jenelle's diploma mill) and that means something. 

Good for you for being one of the few people on this show to value education and pursue and FINISH a bachelor's degree. I assume you're probably also the first college graduate in your family, so good on you for that too!

GOOD FOR YOU, KAIL! Congrats! 

(Ok, tomorrow I'm back to snarking.)

Are you drunk? 

Just kidding. lol 

I am still waiting for Kail to acknowledge ALL of the help she received and acknowledge how she had opportunities that most students do not have in order for her to get her degree. Until then, she can kiss my ass. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9

Kail thinks she has a "brand" while publicly talking about Farrah's "vag?"  Money can't buy class, certainly.  The fact that MTV pays both of these losers (talking about Simon and Kail) - shame on them. Seriously. They are what's wrong with the world and I say that as someone who cannot stand Kail but have a little bit of fucking class. lol

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, anonymousgirl said:

Vee is now officially available as a certified MUA,

VEE-2.jpg

Yes, she completed her schooling a while back. She did it without much fanfare, blabberring, and drawing attention to how hard it was to do as a young mother and being a step-mother.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
On 5/14/2017 at 10:21 AM, SPLAIN said:

Are you drunk? 

Just kidding. lol 

I am still waiting for Kail to acknowledge ALL of the help she received and acknowledge how she had opportunities that most students do not have in order for her to get her degree. Until then, she can kiss my ass. 

Yeah um...I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/13/2017 at 8:08 PM, CofCinci said:

This Puta even made the donation via a big check with her ugly face printed on it. 

http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-college-scholarship-donation-1531143/

Seriously. Kail - it's $10K, not $100K. Calm the fuck down about it.

My husband has probably given more to University of Florida over the years. My father gave a whole lot more to Notre Dame.

I've personally given shit to Tulane (undergrad) and Johns Hopkins (Master's). When they call - I actually laugh at them.  

Edited by Jennifersdc
Small typos and some embelishment
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Yeah um...I wouldn't hold my breath.

LOL Yeah, I won't. That was my whole point. Kail will never acknowledge anyone, but herself, for all that she has achieved. Maci could go back to school tomorrow, I won't acknowledge her ass either until she graduates AND gets a job. Same with Kail. Being given a job from MTV is not the same. 

• Love 4
On 5/16/2017 at 7:51 AM, Jennifersdc said:

Seriously. Kail - it's $10K, not $100K. Calm the fuck down about it.

My husband has probably given more to University of Florida over the years. My father gave a whole lot more to Notre Dame.

I've personally given shit to Tulane (undergrad) and Johns Hopkins (Master's). When they call - I actually laugh at them.  

When I graduated college we had to go to some informational meeting and there was apparently some sort of deposit we gave the school when we started so they asked everyone if they wanted it back or if they wanted it donated towards the class 'gift'.  Freaking hell... I was a college senior... freaking broke... I didn't to give the school any more money lol   I felt kinda bad about it....

• Love 1
(edited)
On May 16, 2017 at 7:51 AM, Jennifersdc said:

I'm a Tulane undergrad alum! I was in one of the last graduating classes of Newcomb pre-Katrina! Excited to see another Tulanian here! Roll Wave!

back on topic: Kail putting her face on that check was ridiculous. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Sorry, bells8 - your friend should have wrapped it up and not moved in. 

Yeah it is hard to defend a grown ass man who hooked up with a girl he didn't even want, lived most likely rent free in the house MTV bought, and got her pregnant. Doesn't speak very well of him.

Also call me stupid, but if I was hooking up with someone I didn't even like, I'd be protected like Fort Knox. I don't get leaving pregnancy to chance when you don't want to know the person a few weeks from now, much less be attached to them for 18 years. 

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 19

So Kail decided to have another baby with a man who was just using her between breaks with his long term gf, rather than with Javi, who wanted another child and wanted to try to make the marriage work? Good choice, Kail. 

Actually, not really saying that having another baby with Javi would have been a great choice, just less bad.

Both Kail and Chris seem extremely irresponsible having unprotected sex with one another.

• Love 16

But if the father doesn't want to sign the consent form to have Baby Lo filmed for TV, that's where she will have grossly miscalculated. It's one thing having the dad out of the picture but it's a whole other thing to put a crimp in the MTV gravy train. Greedy Kail will want every last cent she can get.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

But if the father doesn't want to sign the consent form to have Baby Lo filmed for TV, that's where she will have grossly miscalculated. It's one thing having the dad out of the picture but it's a whole other thing to put a crimp in the MTV gravy train. Greedy Kail will want every last cent she can get.

I sure hope he chooses to not have his child be part of this train wreck. Hulk's head will explode and it would be hilarious to watch them try to film around it. She  refuses to film anything she doesn't feel like talking about, he can refuse just like she does. Goose, gander and all that.

• Love 18

Ugh, the friend defending Chris said they'll be a season 9 when we haven't gotten to the season 8b, yet! Kail will never be getting off of the gravy train - I so badly want to see her have a regular 9-5 and clip coupons for Starbucks. Boo. :-(

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

This would only apply if Chris signs a valid acknowledgment of paternity. If he doesn't, there is nothing legally he can do to keep the baby from being filmed. In fact, it brings up another legal issue - Javi may be held accountable for the baby if he doesn't pursue the matter on his end since Delaware law states “the ex-husband is presumed the father of a child if the child is born less than 300 days after the divorce.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/javi-marroquin-father-kailyn-lowry-third-child-teen-mom/

• Love 7

Got a baby by buster!  What does that even mean? It sounds funny (because buster is a funny word) but it is because the dad is young?

I totally believe that Chris wasn't into her and lived there because she made it so easy and attractive for him. I've totally known girls like this and the weak, immature men who take advantage. It's a mutual user relationship.  If she's like the other chicks I knew like that, she wanted to get pregnant to trap him. I wonder how many times they even slept together?

• Love 3

Mr. Guilfoyle had to explain it to me... "buster" is like "scrub" I guess?  Some dude who is fine to go along with whatever but then bails at the first conflict or request for him to do something he doesn't want to do.  Like "I'll move in, but I'm not changing any diapers."

• Love 2
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Got a baby by buster!  What does that even mean? It sounds funny (because buster is a funny word) but it is because the dad is young?

I totally believe that Chris wasn't into her and lived there because she made it so easy and attractive for him. I've totally known girls like this and the weak, immature men who take advantage. It's a mutual user relationship.  If she's like the other chicks I knew like that, she wanted to get pregnant to trap him. I wonder how many times they even slept together?

It's a line from the song "gold digger".

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

"Got a baby by busta" is a line from Kanye's song Gold Digger. 

Lol we were posting at the same time 

• Love 4
(edited)

I loved Golddigger. I'm surprised I don't remember that line. 

but thank you @Brooklynista and @leighroda and @GreatKazu!

ETA; I just looked up the lyrics...I totally thought he meant "baby from Busta" meant Busta Rhymes since the next bit is that she used to "fuck with Usher." I never knew the TLC song well enough to know the bit that came after "thinks he's fly."

Sigh.

But still...baby by buster. LOLOL

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The only thing that is high-risk about Kail's pregnancy is the fact that poor baby will have her as a mother.

I just have to quote this because there is nothing but truth here. Best line of the thread. 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 5/18/2017 at 11:12 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm a Tulane undergrad alum! I was in one of the last graduating classes of Newcomb pre-Katrina! Excited to see another Tulanian here! Roll Wave!

back on topic: Kail putting her face on that check was ridiculous. 

Hi Tulane! I'm Newcomb too?! I was lucky enough my parents paid that ridiculous tuition. I graduated significantly earlier than you. Hint - I was able to get into bars at 18 given NOLA's BS Grandfather Clause using a Tulane ID (anybody's as I was only 17 when I started). But still ain't giving them a dime (see ridiculous tuition). 

I should be nicer to JHU - my old employer paid that and in my field everybody seems to want a Master's now. Nope...not gonna happen.

But yes Kail - my parents in the early 90's paid considerably more for one semester than your $10K (for the record they weren't pleased about it). And nobody put their face on a check to do it.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor capitalization and to get back on topic
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/20/2017 at 5:52 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I loved Golddigger. I'm surprised I don't remember that line. 

but thank you @Brooklynista and @leighroda and @GreatKazu!

ETA; I just looked up the lyrics...I totally thought he meant "baby from Busta" meant Busta Rhymes since the next bit is that she used to "fuck with Usher." I never knew the TLC song well enough to know the bit that came after "thinks he's fly."

Sigh.

But still...baby by buster. LOLOL

Sorry late to this thread - but Busta definitely is Busta Rhymes. Kanye was going old school and it worked with the lyrics.

Edited to add I'm old and originally from NY and into some of the related acts (Public Enemy, Tribe Called Quest etc.) so that's why I always knew that...

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2017 at 9:35 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Edited 12 hours ago by Jennifersdc. Reason: Small typos and some embelishment

I love reading the reasons for editing. That was GOLD!

Except I spelled embellishment wrong looking back. Blame the bourbon.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:48 AM, GreatKazu said:

The only thing that is high-risk about Kail's pregnancy is the fact that poor baby will have her as a mother.

*rim shot*

High-risk Kail. Add another moniker to her long list. 

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, Mkay said:
Click to read more. 

Is she playing the Maci Bookout game called "Not my drink"? 

Did a quick check and apparently she hasn't acknowledged the wine. She has blasted people who have commented on her looks. LOL Oh my. Put your shit out there and then get mad when people call you out on it. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Here is the pic where you can see the drink to the right. 

IMG_0979.PNG

Ok now. It appears it is Kail and her friend having a cookout going by what is shown here. I see two waters, two cans of beer and two bottles of Corona beer and two place settings. I will assume Kail had more than just wine. 

On 5/20/2017 at 4:49 PM, ghoulina said:

I just have to quote this because there is nothing but truth here. Best line of the thread. 

? awww shucks. 

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

For some reason the random bag of Tostitos is annoying me. There's no salsa or guac in sight, so what were they eating them with? The County Crock spread?

County Crock sounds like a good book title for Kail's new book.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Ok now. It appears it is Kail and her friend having a cookout going by what is shown here. I see two waters, two cans of beer and two bottles of Corona beer and two place settings. I will assume Kail had more than just wine. 

It looked in another pic that her friend quay had the corona's, Quay's boyfriend had the two beer cans, Kail had the wine. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

For some reason the random bag of Tostitos is annoying me. There's no salsa or guac in sight, so what were they eating them with? The County Crock spread?

I think she said she made dip. That's what is in the orange stuff is in cake type pan. 

• Love 1