Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You know, I really think Kail sees "hulk" as a compliment- like saying she's the head bitch in charge and should be respected and feared. She probably sees herself as the Liam Neeson of Teen Mom 2, rather than as a bitchy, white trash rageaholic who can't keep her hands to herself. 

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have enough money to be called Kail Money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long Teen Mom 2 career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Frappacino go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will emasculate you and then get pregnant - and you'll have to deal with my moody silicon ass for 18 years. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 21
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have enough money to be called Kail Money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long Teen Mom 2 career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Frappacino go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will emasculate you and then get pregnant - and you'll have to deal with my moody silicon ass for 18 years. 

No Kail, we aren't talking about you.

badass-liam_o_832314.jpg

• Love 6

I watched some of the bonus clips and the clip where Jo and Kail are Face Timing with Isaac when he's hanging with Janet and getting pizza and going to a movie was cute.  I really love that Jo and Kailyn are friends.  They were kids when they got pregnant with Isaac and grew up together, I respect their relationship.  However...Kail, if you read these boards, I am ALWAYS in your corner, I am way older than you but I came from a household of addiction so I "get it", but please, stop YELLING.   When you and Jo are talking to Isaac and Janet and you are SCREAMING.  Why?  Settle down girlfriend.  Stop SCREAMING.   Practice modulation, restraint, softly speaking.   People will listen. 

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_0633.PNG

Half Spanish? I didn't know Jo and Javi were from Spain. She also doesn't bother correcting them with her kids correct ethinicity, but sure is quick to make sure everyone knows the new one is black. I swear I lose I.Q. Points reading about these twats.

• Love 18
15 hours ago, Emmierose said:

I watched some of the bonus clips and the clip where Jo and Kail are Face Timing with Isaac when he's hanging with Janet and getting pizza and going to a movie was cute.  I really love that Jo and Kailyn are friends.  They were kids when they got pregnant with Isaac and grew up together, I respect their relationship.  However...Kail, if you read these boards, I am ALWAYS in your corner, I am way older than you, I am 47 and my 3 children are grown and are in college/graduated from college/ your age, I came from a household of addiction so I "get it", but please, stop YELLING.   When you and Jo are talking to Isaac and Janet and you are SCREAMING.  Why?  Settle down girlfriend.  Stop SCREAMING.   Practice modulation, restraint, softly speaking.   People will listen.  I promise.

Yelling is a symptom of a bigger problem in her case. Domestic abusers can't stop their behavior on a whim. It takes professional help.

"The baby I am having is def black" - Of course, because your baby, like your guy, has to reflect your sudden interest and desire in all things black. They are merely possessions to you.

• Love 14
On April 10, 2017 at 7:21 AM, Mkay said:

HI KAIL! 

Look, girl. I don't hate you. I rooted for you. I still root for you. I have a close family member who is a recovering addict (but was in the throes of addiction for my entire childhood and much of my adult life up until the last few years). I've seen you work hard. You were the only TM girl who was consistently employed in the early seasons. You worked, went to school, and cared for Isaac. I thought "this chick hustle and will be fine without TM money. She'll do whatever she has to do to make it work. I didn't agree with how you treated people sometimes, but I chalked that up to your young age and being raised in the midst your mom's addiction. I thought you'd grow to learn and do better. 

I've seen you want to do better. I saw so much potential. I'm not hating on you. I'm disappointed. 

Please work on yourself and how you treat people. See a therapist regularly that deals with adult children of alcoholics/addicts. Please look at the Adult Children of Alcoholics book. I'm not even saying join the group, but just reading the check lists of things kids raised by addicts do/don't do as adults will be a revelation (you can actually google them rather than getting the whole book, if you want). I know you still hurt inside; I know you try to push people away before they push you away. I know you're trying to create the family you didn't have. i know you don't see that you are repeating stuff you lived through as a child, just without being a substance abuser/addict yourself.  Learn better. Then do better.  

I'm still rooting for you, Kail. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

Jesus God, Kail. Just put on some comfortable clothes like everyone else in the world does when they grill and cook your dang chicken. I'm all for comfort even when I'm not pregnant, but if there was ever a time to embrace the elastic-waisted pant, now's the time darlin'.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, LunaMia said:

She's probably as yeasty as those biscuits. 

No shit. I bet she has a bathroom filled with an endless supply of Monistat.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

No shit. I bet she has a bathroom filled with an endless supply of Monistat.

How has she not been instachatface marketing their products yet? Yikes. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THAT POCKET? I feel like those former shorts, current incubators are at their absolute maximum tensile limit, like trying to squeeze a penny into that pocket would force them to explode at a dangerous velocity.  

• Love 7

I was just reading some article on yahoo about Kail's babby daddy drama and started to feel very bad for her boys. Jo and Vee appear to be in a stable relationship and it wouldn't surprise me if they have more kids together. Javi is still an immature d-bag, but I could also see him settling at some point with someone and having multiple children with them. Isaac and Lincoln will be stuck with unstable Kail and no matter how included Jo/Vee and Javi/Whoever may make them feel when they are with them it's probably always going to be a pretty stark contrast between their lives and those of their non-Kail half-siblings.

• Love 13

I went to Kail's twitter to see if there were more pictures, and she was denying an article that said she has a threesome sex tape around. Anywhore, 90% of the comments on her tweets are "haters" and it's hilarious. One particular one has me convinced it's written by a member here.

Kail: I just lost in UNO to my 7 and 3 year olds.

Tweeter: 

Replying to @KailLowry

it's too bad you can't have Uno baby daddy. Guess you failed at that too

The snark is alive, it's alivvvvvvvvve!!!

Edited by LunaMia
  • Love 14
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jesus God Kail!! Could your shorts be any tighter?

IMG_0644.PNG

Holy shit! Haven't I been screaming about buying the right size clothes on her for weeks. Sure girl I get that you are going for comfort at your own home,  but hell no. First off you're fucking pregnant, second you are not a small woman, third that shit gives you yeast infections, fourth it has to be just as tight on your huge ass. Fifth, that shit looks good on no one no matter their size. Sixth, you bitched out Jo for wearing fucking sweats but this shit is ok? 

Kail buy some bigger fucking clothes. Number one you had your fucking ass inflated and now you're pregant. You cannot fit into your old fucking clothes. God damn how is this bitch walking without her crotch being on fire?

• Love 12
5 hours ago, LunaMia said:

I went to Kail's twitter to see if there were more pictures, and she was denying an article that said she has a threesome sex tape around. Anywhore, 90% of the comments on her tweets are "haters" and it's hilarious. One particular one has me convinced it's written by a member here.

Kail: I just lost in UNO to my 7 and 3 year olds.

Tweeter: 

Replying to @KailLowry

it's too bad you can't have Uno baby daddy. Guess you failed at that too

The snark is alive, it's alivvvvvvvvve!!!

I know! There are so many I am convinced are us. lol I love to go read over there when I'm bored.  They have me rolling!

• Love 2

Okay - who volunteers as tribute to watch Kail's sex tape when it hits the internet?

latest?cb=20130420112448

On 4/11/2017 at 9:57 PM, Emmierose said:

I watched some of the bonus clips and the clip where Jo and Kail are Face Timing with Isaac when he's hanging with Janet and getting pizza and going to a movie was cute.  I really love that Jo and Kailyn are friends.  They were kids when they got pregnant with Isaac and grew up together, I respect their relationship.  However...Kail, if you read these boards, I am ALWAYS in your corner, I am way older than you, I am 47 and my 3 children are grown and are in college/graduated from college/ your age, I came from a household of addiction so I "get it", but please, stop YELLING.   When you and Jo are talking to Isaac and Janet and you are SCREAMING.  Why?  Settle down girlfriend.  Stop SCREAMING.   Practice modulation, restraint, softly speaking.   People will listen.  I promise.

They aren't friends. He has Stockholm Syndrome.  Dude can't even wear sweatpants on a late Sunday afternoon while caring for a newborn without receiving her wrath.  

• Love 7

Kail is friends with no one. She is friendly to those who can offer her something she needs from them. When she is done with them, she tosses them aside. Jo is walking on eggshells with this horrid bitch.

Kail is suffocating her baby by wearing those shorts. Good luck getting them off when you have the urge to pee 20x a day.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Maybe she is a never nude. 

There are DOZENS of us!!! DOZENS!

Anyway, dumb ass, SEASON that chicken! Package to grill, that shit's going to be bland AF. Everything about this picture is gross. Including those ham hands. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail is claiming she was wearing maternity shorts.  She also tweeted someone stole her credit cards and charged items on them.

Kail needs to stfu. I have never seen any pregnant woman wear some shit like those shorts, much less have I seen them in any store. And who would buy those? And I call bullshit on them being maternity shorts since they were so tight and cutting into her fucking legs. Bullshit Kail! If they are such an item, she bought a small and squeezed her ass in them. Just looks disgusting even if she wasnt pregnant. She needs to buy 3 sizes up. 

• Love 4

I wonder how long it took her to cram her ass into those disgusting shorts? Just ewwwww! I'll never understand WHY women cram themselves into shit 6 sizes too small. I was out yesterday and saw way too many giant, flabby asses in yoga pants. I understand spandex is comfortable but Jesus God, people! Have some consideration for those of us forced to look at all that shit jiggling around!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

There are DOZENS of us!!! DOZENS!

Anyway, dumb ass, SEASON that chicken! Package to grill, that shit's going to be bland AF. Everything about this picture is gross. Including those ham hands. 

Kail no longer has Javi or any of the Marroquins around to help her cook. She has no idea what seasonings to put on the chicken. Those chickens match her legs. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Okay - who volunteers as tribute to watch Kail's sex tape when it hits the internet?

latest?cb=20130420112448

They aren't friends. He has Stockholm Syndrome.  Dude can't even wear sweatpants on a late Sunday afternoon while caring for a newborn without receiving her wrath.  

Not it... I can't risk anything ever happening tome where someone looks at my internet search history and sees I searched "Kail sex tape"... and have someone think I may have actually been interested in it, and be unable to defend my snark watching.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Kail needs to stfu. I have never seen any pregnant woman wear some shit like those shorts, much less have I seen them in any store. And who would buy those? And I call bullshit on them being maternity shorts since they were so tight and cutting into her fucking legs. Bullshit Kail! If they are such an item, she bought a small and squeezed her ass in them. Just looks disgusting even if she wasnt pregnant. She needs to buy 3 sizes up

And quit rolling the legs up. They are too short even before she rolls them.

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And who's awful job was it to pry her out?

That visual just made me go blind. I am typing in braille.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Yep. I'd love to hear Vee's totally unfiltered opinion on all of it. Jo is terrified of Kail making his and Isaac's life hell.

• Love 10

Omg. She is such a ruthless, ugly bitch. I cannot stand her. She's worse than Farrah in my opinion, because she knows exactly what she's doing, while I think Farrah is literally delusional. Yes. Vee was so right.

• Love 11

I just assumed she meant for a day trip.  They did go somewhere with a friend who flew in. Everyone on twitter ran with it. 

Thats not to say I don't think she would pick up and move. I believe she would. She just didn't mean that today. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't  even want to imagine how rank those  coochie-cutter shorts smell!

You read my mind. She is so damn nasty. 

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I just assumed she meant for a day trip.  They did go somewhere with a friend who flew in. Everyone on twitter ran with it. 

Thats not to say I don't think she would pick up and move. I believe she would. She just didn't mean that today. 

That is how I read it myself. I think Kail is trying to imply how easy it is to just get the boys out the door without having to do what one does when leaving with a baby such as packing a diaper bag, filling bottles, making sure there are enough diapers, extra clothes, etc. You know, the shit she is going to be doing alone when that baby arrives and it won't be so easy to just go out the door on a whim for that iced latte that has way too much sugar and calories for her bulky frame. What a waste of plastic surgery. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is the chick who went to Hawaii with Kail. Also the Becky chick in the picture. 

Once again, everyone else looks ok with their shirts and pants and here she is with tight ass pants and a shirt that is sizes too small.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Once again, everyone else looks ok with their shirts and pants and here she is with tight ass pants and a shirt that is sizes too small.

Even this Puta's flip-flops are too small.

Cashout Kail needs to bring her wallet to Motherhood Maternity/Pea In a Pod and buy some maternity clothes.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Even this Puta's flip-flops are too small.

Cashout Kail needs to bring her wallet to Motherhood Maternity/Pea In a Pod and buy some maternity clothes.

This should be the name of her thread!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is the chick who went to Hawaii with Kail. Also the Becky chick in the picture. 

Kail just looks disgusting. On a side note, isn't Isaac a bit too old to be picked up?

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 1