Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Read from bottom to top.  According to Kail’s logic  if her friends don’t buy her products, they aren’t really friends. ?

D8D07C63-1C3C-458A-B474-564CBB82F535.jpeg

Does FW mean fuck with?

• Love 2
On 10/3/2018 at 12:49 PM, BitterApple said:

Ah yes, she just had to drop the fact that she's looking at half a million dollar homes. Once new money, always new money...

So true. I wish someone would point it out to her.  Of course that would involve utilizing twitter speak which someone truly wealthy probably doesn't know how to do. And they should take pride in that.

Someone on another forum said, don't ever talk about money. Those with less of it won't like you, and those with more of it will think you have no class. No winners in this game.

On 10/5/2018 at 9:35 PM, Mkay said:

Read from bottom to top.  According to Kail’s logic  if her friends don’t buy her products, they aren’t really friends. ?

Also, think she just outed herself as essentially self publishing.

ETA: And I don't know if she's bitching out her friends for not buying her books, or just trying to subtly brag that her book is being purchased by people other than her friends.

Is there anywhere we can look to see how many copies have been sold?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 10

I don’t think she used humility correctly anyways. It doesn’t mean the same thing as humiliation. Dignity and pride would be better substitutes. 

Unless she’s trying to say she had to act like an obnoxious braggart and exaggerate her accomplishments in order to get paid? I doubt that though. 

• Love 8
On 10/1/2018 at 6:25 PM, configdotsys said:

The one in my neighborhood was packed every morning when I drove by but closed about six months ago. I was shocked. It did not reopen elsewhere and someone told me that they were not up against the end of their lease. I wondered if it was still a thing too and figured that any time a new thing comes a long, people jump on the bandwagon of this new, cool thing to do. Then after a time, the diehards stick with it while the "fad" people move on to the next new thing.

Same thing where I live. I wonder if we are neighbors?

“My kids have no idea how blessed we are financially at the cost of my privacy and humility,” Kail writes in one chapter of A Letter of Love. “Of course, it’s for them...

This bitch and her delusions make me see red. I suppose she sees herself as the ultimate martyr, along the lines of picking grapes or selling her body so her poor kids can eat. Newsflash, Kail, you traded your kids'  privacy and autonomy so you could have a better life, so knock off the posturing, Norma Rae.

Believe me, Isaac and Lincoln don't care what purse you wear or what car you drive, nor do they probably appreciate being left at home so you can go on one of your 10 million adult only vacations. If you really gave a shit about their future, you'd save your money instead of pissing it away on Starbucks, leased vehicles, and parading your paid entourage around, and you'd focus on school and relevant work experience so you could get a well paying job that doesn't rely on you making an ass of yourself for the public consumption.

• Love 18
18 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

HER privacy?  She chooses that.  Her kids don’t even know what life is without cameras following them around.  

You said exactly what I was thinking when I read that book quote. Not only does she expose private details about her kids by having a reality show, she also “writes” books and posts on social media information about her children should be private, imo.

6 hours ago, Tatum said:

This bitch and her delusions make me see red. I suppose she sees herself as the ultimate martyr, along the lines of picking grapes or selling her body so her poor kids can eat. Newsflash, Kail, you traded your kids'  privacy and autonomy so you could have a better life, so knock off the posturing, Norma Rae.

Believe me, Isaac and Lincoln don't care what purse you wear or what car you drive, nor do they probably appreciate being left at home so you can go on one of your 10 million adult only vacations. If you really gave a shit about their future, you'd save your money instead of pissing it away on Starbucks, leased vehicles, and parading your paid entourage around, and you'd focus on school and relevant work experience so you could get a well paying job that doesn't rely on you making an ass of yourself for the public consumption.

Amen to everything, Tatum.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Probably clickbait:

They're even wearing matching socks.

All Chris needs is a pair of short-shorts that compress his vajayjay. (What? You can't tell me Kail doesn't already have his nuts ?in a bag somewhere.)

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Mkay said:
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Someone took one for the team and it said he complimented her on her new book. It is on his Twitter, too.

Wow.  Her relationship bar is set so low that even ants can jump over it.  

• Love 16

So, Kail's friends move in, clean her house, babysit her kids while she travels, stalk social media so they can defend her when anyone publicly questions her indisputably bad choices, and don't warrant a mention, but Chris gives her a half hearted twitter high five and she's moved to tears?

I mean, granted, I don't think any  of these morons would be around if Kail wasn't on TV, but still, quite a difference in standards between what her friends have to bring to the table and what Chris has to bring.

Naturally, all the favors Janet and Javi's mom did for her (withOUT the benefit of a free vacation or a free, cast off designer purse), wouldn't inspire such strong emotions in Kail.

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Maharincess said:

It looks like she forcibly put his arm around her and has to hold his hand to make sure he doesn't pull his arm back before pictures are taken. 

I know! I see no affection or interest there. I get a more animated look when I hang out with my male cousins!

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

So, Kail's friends move in, clean her house, babysit her kids while she travels, stalk social media so they can defend her when anyone publicly questions her indisputably bad choices, and don't warrant a mention, but Chris gives her a half hearted twitter high five and she's moved to tears?

I mean, granted, I don't think any  of these morons would be around if Kail wasn't on TV, but still, quite a difference in standards between what her friends have to bring to the table and what Chris has to bring.

Naturally, all the favors Janet and Javi's mom did for her (withOUT the benefit of a free vacation or a free, cast off designer purse), wouldn't inspire such strong emotions in Kail.

I think because Kailyn doesn’t really love herself she has to beg for attention. When someone gives her the benefit of the doubt and reaches out to her on a human level (like Janet) she pushes them away. She understands the push/pull with the Chris types, someone actually loving HER (an adult, not talking about her kids) is so foreign to her she doesn’t know how to handle it. She then pushes them away and says “I told you so”. 

• Love 5
On 10/5/2018 at 9:35 PM, Mkay said:

Why would anyone who Kail sees daily even need to buy her book? They were right there when all of this stuff with Chris was going down and have probably heard Kail's justifications and versions of the Javi break-up/cheating with Chris stuff a million times. Why the heck would they shell out money to buy a book they've basically heard Kail read aloud over & over again for months (since you know 99% of the conversations Kail has are about Kail)?

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I bet those punk friends of hers didn't buy her book, either! Those scumbags who don't support Kail should be shamed!  /sarcasm

Seriously, though. It is embarrassing how much she expects from everyone without ever even saying thank you but when it comes to Chris, she's head over heels if he'll just throw her a "what's up?" on his way to swim in her pool, use the baseball ticket she bought, and drive her luxury cars.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Probably clickbait:

I just don't see why she's so crazy over this guy. He's immature, unemployed, and NOT EVEN HOT. I just don't see it.

I hate that I love their Philly Phanatics socks, though.  I was raised as a Yankees fan (my dad grew up in the NYC area & we always went to games when we visited the city) and still am one.  I lived in suburban Philly for a short time and like the Phillies, too.... but the Phillie Phanatic is my favorite major league athletics mascot ever. I love that thing and I want those socks. 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I just don't see why she's so crazy over this guy. He's immature, unemployed, and NOT EVEN HOT. I just don't see it.

I hate that I love their Philly Phanatics socks, though.  I was raised as a Yankees fan (my dad grew up in the NYC area & we always went to games when we visited the city) and still am one.  I lived in suburban Philly for a short time and like the Phillies, too.... but the Phillie Phanatic is my favorite major league athletics mascot ever. I love that thing and I want those socks. 

I know! I mean, I can't stand Kail, but she has some notoriety and a lot more cash in the bank than the average person her age. I realize I don't know Chris, but I've yet to read about anything he brings to the table. He sounds like a user, a liar, and super irresponsible.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I know! I mean, I can't stand Kail, but she has some notoriety and a lot more cash in the bank than the average person her age. I realize I don't know Chris, but I've yet to read about anything he brings to the table. He sounds like a user, a liar, and super irresponsible.

Kailyn has a Capt Save a Bro complex. What he brings is the excitement, “does he love me?? Will he stay?!!”

• Love 12

Kail is the poster child for "I wouldn't want to be in a club that would have me as a member"...any guy that legitimately wants to be with her...she assumes he's defective in some way.

• Love 6
On 10/9/2018 at 11:14 PM, druzy said:

Probably clickbait:

Ya ever been the victim of  some GOOD GOOD dick that had you doing all sorts of madness? Just left you dickmatized and jumping thru hoops you would never do for anyone else? I'm pretty sure that's what our Kail is currently a victim of.

Like @MypeopleareNodic says, this dude is bringing nothing to the table but dick. But he's slinging something Kail the likes of which Kail has never experienced.  It's making her look stupid. It's making her beg for it's attention. It's making her buy new houses.

Whatever Chris is putting down, I dont want it.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ya ever been the victim of  some GOOD GOOD dick that had you doing all sorts of madness? Just left you dickmatized and jumping thru hoops you would never do for anyone else? I'm pretty sure that's what our Kail is currently a victim of.

Like @MypeopleareNodic says, this dude is bringing nothing to the table but dick. But he's slinging something Kail the likes of which Kail has never experienced.  It's making her look stupid. It's making her beg for it's attention. It's making her buy new houses.

Whatever Chris is putting down, I dont want it.

As a lady that does enjoy the penis, I understand if Kailyn is enjoying the penis. Enjoyment of the penis has never lead me to reproduce, buy houses, embarrass myself on social media. It has motivated me to cook bacon though (which is now a joke with my friends, I’m a vegetarian, so if I’m frying bacon the penis was perfectly pleasing). Something else is going on here, as Kailyn was acting a fool when Chris was gone. 

• Love 20
On 10/8/2018 at 11:19 AM, Tatum said:

Someone on another forum said, don't ever talk about money. Those with less of it won't like you, and those with more of it will think you have no class. No winners in this game.

This is so true!

@configdotsys - I am late to the game here, but I hope your surgery went well and you are doing ok!

• Love 4
On 10/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I have a very small amount of respect for him for refusing to be on the show.

As do I. This is his one redeeming quality for sure.

It may also make him the "smartest" person associated with this franchise. He's living the high life in a McMansion, driving a luxury vehicle, and not having to hold down a job thanks to someone else putting their bad life decisions on display on the show every episode. He's living that TM franchise life without even having to live his life in front of a reality TV camera.  Maybe he just wants some privacy (and the ability to easily break it off with Kail privately whenever he's over the benefits she offers). But....maybe he has also just out grifted the professional-level grifters of the franchise (Jenelle's soulmates; cousin Krystal & Amber's mom; Matt Baier and NuMatt; Rhine's Mackenzie; Catelynn & Tyler's families; random "friends" who show up when cameras are around; DebzOG; Kail when she needed something from the Riveras or Marroquins; etc). 

He's managed to get to live that TM/TM2 show life without having to actually be on the show. Well played, I guess, Chris Lopez. Well played. 

• Love 18
On 10/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, Brooklynista said:

Ya ever been the victim of  some GOOD GOOD dick that had you doing all sorts of madness?

I mean...I know guys can be surprising in that department and ability and all...but I just don't see it here.

He looks pretty much stoned & like he doesn't give AF about anything whenever I see him (granted, that's only in pics that show up here, so who knows...maybe he has resting stoned faced, but doesn't look like he's got a lot energy to him or that he'd be very energetic at anything).

Kail, honey, even if that is the case, you can find a guy who has a job and who will make you his main chick (instead of keeping you as his side chick until the other option ended/he wanted the perks your lifestyle offered/he didn't want to pay child support) who can also put it down.  They are out there. You don't have to settle just for one of those things. You can do better if you treat people better and act better (because by now you certainly do know better after all you've been exposed to).  

• Love 10
On 10/9/2018 at 10:14 PM, druzy said:

Probably clickbait:

I’ve gotta talk about the outfit.  It’s actually appropriate for a sporting event! If she went up two sizes in the shorts we could actually see her legs and the shape of her buttocks wouldn’t be obscene but befitting a 20something out having fun. She’s smiling. 

Why are the shorts so small?!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think this question is rhetorical, but ...

Mmy view is that Kail is vain and doesn't want to admit that she needs to go up a few sizes.   I know people like Kail who wear things that don't really fit them anymore, but just because they can actually get into them, they are still able to say, "I wear a size 6 (say)"  when what actually fits them appropriately is a 10.  

Another option is that Kail really likes the way she looks in clothes that are too small for her?   That perhaps she thinks it's sexy?   

13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think this question is rhetorical, but ...

Mmy view is that Kail is vain and doesn't want to admit that she needs to go up a few sizes.   I know people like Kail who wear things that don't really fit them anymore, but just because they can actually get into them, they are still able to say, "I wear a size 6 (say)"  when what actually fits them appropriately is a 10.  

Another option is that Kail really likes the way she looks in clothes that are too small for her?   That perhaps she thinks it's sexy?   

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

She had just complained on Twitter that she hated when couples dressed alike. This she posts this picture a few days later.  ?

That’s what really bugs me about Kail—she so hypocritical—doesn’t practice what she preaches and thinks rules are for other people?

• Love 7

I don't know if it's just my computer but in that picture  the red from Chris' socks blends into the background and it looks like his legs have been chopped off - it's quite freaky actually.

As for why Kail wears clothes that are too small. it could be vanity, it could be lack of awareness of what her body looks like or it could be the following: a lot of people who are on the bigger side have the mistaken impression that wearing tight clothes will actually nake them look smaller; that the tightnes is actually compressing their bodies. Of course looking at the way that Kail's friends dress, I'd say that they probably think it looks sexy.

• Love 12
On 10/11/2018 at 10:39 AM, Scarlett45 said:

As a lady that does enjoy the penis, I understand if Kailyn is enjoying the penis. Enjoyment of the penis has never lead me to reproduce, buy houses, embarrass myself on social media. It has motivated me to cook bacon though (which is now a joke with my friends, I’m a vegetarian, so if I’m frying bacon the penis was perfectly pleasing). Something else is going on here, as Kailyn was acting a fool when Chris was gone. 

The Boy is too High for this apply but.......THIS POST KILLED ME DEAD!!!!! 

And hey another bacon post on TM2! 

• Love 5

She claimed she got PTSD from Chris cheating on her and beating on her in front of her kids.  But here she has him in her living room like nothing happened.  People are po’d she claimed PTSD because that is not what that is.

• Love 18