Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Doesn't MTV foot the bill for these chicks' hotel rooms when they're in LA for reunions and after shows? No lie, ya'll....I LOVE staying in (nice or nice-ish) hotels. Someone else cleans up after you. You can order up food and someone brings it to your room. You can eat breakfast in bed and not have to worry about crumbs and stuff because housekeeping will come change your sheets while you're gone. There's probably a nice pool and some sort of gym you can just ride an elevator to. I would much rather stay at hotels on MTV's dime than have to pay a mortgage or rent on a property I hardly ever used, plus pay to maintain and furnish it. Yuck. These girls are stupid. 

• Love 22

I hate Kail's veneers. I'm not a huge fan of them in general, because I think most people end up looking like they have giant, fake too-white horse teeth. At this rate, Kail is looking like a 45 year-old divorcee pissing away her settlement money on plastic surgery. If I didn't know who she was there's no way in hell I'd assume she's only mid-20s. I have nothing against plastic surgery, provided whatever you do is subtle and you still resemble a human being, but these girls are destroying their faces. I'm frightened to think of what this generation is going to look like when they hit 40. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, BXD said:

In a few years I fully expect to see her on an episode of "Botched".

Farrah has already been on that show. They told her to leave her duck lips alone-haha! Maybe Kail and Farrah can do an episode together in a couple years.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Doesn't MTV foot the bill for these chicks' hotel rooms when they're in LA for reunions and after shows? No lie, ya'll....I LOVE staying in (nice or nice-ish) hotels. Someone else cleans up after you. You can order up food and someone brings it to your room. You can eat breakfast in bed and not have to worry about crumbs and stuff because housekeeping will come change your sheets while you're gone. There's probably a nice pool and some sort of gym you can just ride an elevator to. I would much rather stay at hotels on MTV's dime than have to pay a mortgage or rent on a property I hardly ever used, plus pay to maintain and furnish it. Yuck. These girls are stupid. 

Yes, MTV pays for their rooms (or any other series/show they’re on pays). I too would rather stay in hotels on someone else’s dime. Kail most likely has a friend talking in her ear (Bone?). Friend wants to live in LA.  Kail can also deduct the rent as a business expense.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BXD said:

In a few years I fully expect to see her on an episode of "Botched".

A few years?? She needs to head there now! Stat! 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I hate Kail's veneers. I'm not a huge fan of them in general, because I think most people end up looking like they have giant, fake too-white horse teeth. At this rate, Kail is looking like a 45 year-old divorcee pissing away her settlement money on plastic surgery. If I didn't know who she was there's no way in hell I'd assume she's only mid-20s. I have nothing against plastic surgery, provided whatever you do is subtle and you still resemble a human being, but these girls are destroying their faces. I'm frightened to think of what this generation is going to look like when they hit 40. 

I know! I prefer humans looking, well, human. Faces should move, have lines from laughing too much, lines and crinkles that showed how much you have enjoyed your life. Human beings shouldn't look like plastic dolls.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Kail’s original teeth were very nice. Why did she mess with the enamel for these veneers?  Maintaining the health of teeth was the only positive quality I found in that beast. 

I know! And have you seen what they do to your real teeth before putting the veneers on? They shave them down to little stumps. It's not something I would do willingly if I was blessed with good teeth already. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I know! And have you seen what they do to your real teeth before putting the veneers on? They shave them down to little stumps. It's not something I would do willingly if I was blessed with good teeth already. 

I think it was almost criminal of the dentist to do it to perfectly good teeth.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Actually, you are thinking of crowns. I have 6 veneers on my top front teeth. They barely do anything to your natural teeth before applying them. The worst part for me was having all the casts made.Being 55 when I had mine done I matched them to my regular teeth and also had the edges contoured to look natural. They are not any bigger than my natural teeth were. (Well, maybe just a hair) I love them!

• Love 4
On 10/26/2017 at 5:23 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

If that's the case, I hate to break it to her, but she'll have to slim and tone her body a hell of a lot before she'll be even considered for a TV gig. Even if she had a gorgeous face or a gorgeous constructed one (hasn't happened yet) it won't do her much good till she slim's down, especially it she wants to in front of the camera. I'm not even trying to be a bitch, that's just how it is in Show 

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2017 at 4:10 PM, Maharincess said:

She looks like a fat Debra in those pictures. I thought she was Debra at first. She looks awful. 

On 10/25/2017 at 7:32 AM, lovesnark said:

Hulk is starting to look like Brandi Glanville. Her eyes are disappearing from the excessive fillers,

debra kail.jpg

brandi kail.jpg

kail veneers.jpg

• Love 13
4 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Actually, you are thinking of crowns. I have 6 veneers on my top front teeth. They barely do anything to your natural teeth before applying them. The worst part for me was having all the casts made.Being 55 when I had mine done I matched them to my regular teeth and also had the edges contoured to look natural. They are not any bigger than my natural teeth were. (Well, maybe just a hair) I love them!

Oh, I see. Well, that makes me feel better about the veneers then. 

And Isaac and Vivi are so freaking big! I didn't even recognize Isaac at first. Such cute costumes and kids. It makes me so sad for Isaac that Kail has made the choices she has in life. This show has really ruined her. 

And editing to add that I am so disappointed in Javi for letting trash like Brianna into his and his child's life. Makes me sick. I really hope and pray to the powers that be that it's just a fake storyline. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Emkat said:

I think it was almost criminal of the dentist to do it to perfectly good teeth.

She really made a mistake doing that to her teeth. They were perfectly fine.  So now she has an inflated ego, inflated lips, inflated butt, and inflated (bigger) teeth.  Oh, and she’s wearing jeans with holes, again.?

60D7723A-2D5B-4B8A-AACC-17A51A9424DA.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Yeah... Too soon. Way, way, waaay too soon. 

Actually it is too late. Kail missed her chance to use sexual favors to make it in Hollywood. The entire industry has changed overnight.  Now, the industry will sway towards talent-based. Bitch has no talent. 

• Love 14

That's so awkward to me to be trick or treating with your ex husband baby daddy, ex bf baby daddy, and ex bf's fiancé. Is every Christmas and thanksgiving gonna be like this too? 

Vee is so small and cute, Vivi is the cutest Boo ever, and all the boys are adorable (except NoName, sorry NoName it's not your fault).

• Love 8
3 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

That's so awkward to me to be trick or treating with your ex husband baby daddy, ex bf baby daddy, and ex bf's fiancé. Is every Christmas and thanksgiving gonna be like this too? 

Vee is so small and cute, Vivi is the cutest Boo ever, and all the boys are adorable (except NoName, sorry NoName it's not your fault).

I feel like Lux is always going to be the outlier. When I looked at the picture, I saw ViVi and thought, omg what a gorgeous doll. I then looked at Isaac and Lincoln and thought, awww, such cutie patooties. Then I get to Lux and I'm like um, er, uh, that's a really nice baby carrier. Poor thing is caught in a reallllly long oogly phase. Hopefully he grows out of it.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I feel like Lux is always going to be the outlier. When I looked at the picture, I saw ViVi and thought, omg what a gorgeous doll. I then looked at Isaac and Lincoln and thought, awww, such cutie patooties. Then I get to Lux and I'm like um, er, uh, that's a really nice baby carrier. Poor thing is caught in a reallllly long oogly phase. Hopefully he grows out of it.

Maybe he’ll get cuter the older he gets.  

B60D88C6-2B9B-49AA-90F4-51FA6354F541.jpeg

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

This is great, that all the kids can be together for things like this. Still not thinking Lux is cute, glad I am not the only one. Maybe when he is older he will be cute.

I feel so bad for baby suds...he'll probably always be the odd man out...and i have no to else to blame but the hulk for that...

• Love 6

To be fair to Suds, though, big bro Isaac wasn't a cute baby either for quite a while. But he managed to turn pretty cute, even though neither Kail nor Jo are particularly attractive. I even think Lincoln was sort of average as a baby but he's adorable now. So maybe Lux has a fighting chance. Hopefully he'll start to favor Chris, cause I mostly see Kail in him right now.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Maybe he’ll get cuter the older he gets.  

B60D88C6-2B9B-49AA-90F4-51FA6354F541.jpeg

"He's likes The Doctors" - From the bitch who supposedly graduated from college. 

Baby Suds' head looks like a man's head photoshopped on a baby's body in that photo. 

Baby Suds will be like Addie, crying to be with his daddy when he sees his two brothers taking off to spend time with their dads. 

I don't get that Porkwood photo. Is that a nose on ass cheeks? 

• Love 13

I truly wonder how these kids are going to feel when they get older and realize their entire lives since birth have been televised and put on the internet.  They will never have any true feelings of privacy. So many of their private family experiences have been watched by millions. I wonder if they will have any similar patterns of children who act in movies or TV.  I think of all of the kids, the one who will have the most legitimate complaints will be Jace. I wonder if he will feel a sense of betrayal by all of the production folks who filmed him being traumatized his entire childhood. Also having his private mental health information broadcast to the world. And then Ally- how will she feel having her appointments with her doctors filmed. She never had a chance to decide what people outside her family know about her disability.

I wonder if any of these parents give any thought at all to their child's privacy.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 17
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:31 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yes, they do. This is a photo I posted previously on the TMOG threads showing where the cast stays when they are in L.A. I recognized the building in one of Kail's photos. She had posted on IG a photo of herself last year near the window and it showed the Capital Records building outside. I knew immediately what hotel they cast were staying at during their time in L.A. Here is a photo showing C&T right outside. 

redbury hotel 4.jpg

redbury hotel 2.jpg

• Love 3

ChristmasJones that is a really good point, about how much damage being on tv at such a young age is going to inflict on these kids. At least with child actors, as shitty as it is for them in Show Biz sometimes, they can hid behind a character. But reality show kids can't. Everyone knows their and their families' business, because the parents are more interested in earning easy cash. I read a fictional, young adult novel a while back that was about a family of kids growing up on reality tv, and their lives were pretty dysfunctional. The book made huge points out of these kids having no say in having their lives filmed, that they didn't get earnings separate from their parents, and the psychological toll it took on them. I imagine when the TM2 kids are teenagers/young adults, we might hear their side of the story and it won't be pretty.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:
45 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Unfortunately no. That’s Matt’s penis with the nose and sunglasses on it. I hate that I know this.

Ohhhhh. Damn, I had forgotten all about that nasty thing. 

No, Matt never does does anything like that.  It was Jeff!  Always that damn Jeff, always.  It's never Matt.  ?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

This is great, that all the kids can be together for things like this. Still not thinking Lux is cute, glad I am not the only one. Maybe when he is older he will be cute.

I in larger group picture and can't get over how much Lincoln looks like Joe. 

3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

ChristmasJones that is a really good point, about how much damage being on tv at such a young age is going to inflict on these kids. At least with child actors, as shitty as it is for them in Show Biz sometimes, they can hid behind a character. But reality show kids can't. Everyone knows their and their families' business, because the parents are more interested in earning easy cash. I read a fictional, young adult novel a while back that was about a family of kids growing up on reality tv, and their lives were pretty dysfunctional. The book made huge points out of these kids having no say in having their lives filmed, that they didn't get earnings separate from their parents, and the psychological toll it took on them. I imagine when the TM2 kids are teenagers/young adults, we might hear their side of the story and it won't be pretty.

What's the name of the book? Sounds like a good read. 

Also, forgot to add earlier, Kail doesn't look quite as bad in these pics. She actually looks good. But then again, these were posted by Kail so maybe they have been enhanced in some way. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

"He's likes The Doctors" - From the bitch who supposedly graduated from college. 

Baby Suds' head looks like a man's head photoshopped on a baby's body in that photo. 

Baby Suds will be like Addie, crying to be with his daddy when he sees his two brothers taking off to spend time with their dads. 

Suds really looks like Isaac  when he was an infant

Isaac-Growing-Up-isaac-rivera-19143267-500-375.jpg

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
Apparently, I can't see the letter S anymore.
  • Love 6

I can say this now because now he's cute, but Isaac was one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen in my life. He was just so strange looking. I still don't think he looks like either Karl or Jo. Vivi is adorable. It must kill Karl that Jo has a little girl, you know she's not done having kids yet because she can't stand Jo and Vee having something she doesn't have. 

I wonder how many kids she'll end up having. Hopefully she'll have a set of twins at some point because that's the only way any of her kids will have the same dad. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I can say this now because now he's cute, but Isaac was one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen in my life. He was just so strange looking. I still don't think he looks like either Karl or Jo. Vivi is adorable. It must kill Karl that Jo has a little girl, you know she's not done having kids yet because she can't stand Jo and Vee having something she doesn't have. 

I wonder how many kids she'll end up having. Hopefully she'll have a set of twins at some point because that's the only way any of her kids will have the same dad. 

I don't think  Kail will have anymore children now that she is experiencing what is really like to be the sole caretaker for a child.

5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@FlowerofCarnage I am not referring to "The Doctors" I am referring to Kail posting HE'S LIKES.  It should have been HE LIKES. No need for the apostrophe and an s. The way she put it means HE IS LIKES THE DOCTORS. 

Ha! How did I miss that? Time for a new eye exam.   I hate to defend her, but it's probably a typo in in this case and I don't think Snapchat allows you to edit captions.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 4

That emoji says otherwise!

22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I couldn't figure out who is next to Kail in that photo either, but I posted it because I couldn't find the unedited version. 

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

That emoji says otherwise!

I couldn't figure out who is next to Kail in that photo either, but I posted it because I couldn't find the unedited version. 

@druzy You posted the original it was the 4th photo in Kail's Instagram post. PS there is nobody there, mystery solved.

Screenshot-2017-10-30 Instagram post by Kailyn Lowry • Oct 28, 2017 at 1 49am UTC.jpg

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

@druzy You posted the original it was the 4th photo in Kail's Instagram post. PS there is nobody there, mystery solved.

Screenshot-2017-10-30 Instagram post by Kailyn Lowry • Oct 28, 2017 at 1 49am UTC.jpg

There is a pink mystery animal next to Kail in the photo that Porkwood edited.

ETA- I just looked at my post- I didn't know that I posted all of those pictures together! Thanks @crazychicken

Edited by druzy
13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't think  Kail will have anymore children now that she is experiencing what is really like to be the sole caretaker for a child.

She’s NOT experiencing what is it like to be the sole caretaker of Lux. Kail has a houseful of her loser girlfriends to care for the children!  Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t paying Javi’s mother to watch Lux to give Bone a break.  While Chris is living up to the deadbeat expeditions we all had for him, Kail is far from being the single mother. It’s her lifestyle brand but it is far from how she lives her life.  

She will have more children — just not right now.

• Love 6

I love that they were all able to celebrate Halloween together. For the sake of the children. The Sully-Boo combo is super cute. Poor Lux Capacitor, indeed. He'll always be on the outside, because his baby daddy doesn't want to play well with others. 

• Love 6

It doesn't help that Hulk is accusing Chris of physical abuse. Up to her old tricks. The guy needs to step up his game as far as financially caring for his child, if Suds is indeed his bio child. Hulk creates these situations. She has had two fathers now who have played the game fair and square and still, she found the need to accuse them to the point of filing fake PFAs on them. It just reeks of Kail accusing him of abuse simply because he chooses not to be with HER. 

• Love 16
On 10/26/2017 at 11:51 AM, Mkay said:

That’s exactly what I think, too.  Those baby daddy’s need to have something drawn up quick if they haven’t already.  

So without defending Kail (she’s the worst and it doesn’t matter what any of her baby daddies do or don’t want because she doesn’t care) I’m not completely sure Javi or Joe couldn’t be talked into this. Javi is as thirsty as they come. I don’t really think he has any plans after the military except “get famous for doing stuff.” I tend to think Brianna and the Coven could be talked into an LA move for a big enough carrot(I’m just assuming Brianna is going to be pregnant with Javi’s baby any minute). Joe and Vee might be tougher, but I still think each of them has a bit of star chaser left in them. They’re doing what? Investing in real estate and starting a make up business. Yeah, kind of code for “we don’t want 9 to 5 jobs.” I don’t know. Sometimes I think Javi, Joe, and Vee get some virtue attached to them because they’re being compared to Kail so they look stellar by comparison (especially Joe and Vee), but I think all of them have gotten used to the MTV life. I think it’s possible Kail could talk them into it.

• Love 4