Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Now she has Snooki teeth. There was nothing wrong with her teeth at all. She looked like a regular girl in the first picture and now she looks like a freak with chiklet teeth. Girl, go mother your newborn and stop with the plastic surgery. Her face is going to look like Lara Flynn Boyle in another 5 years if she doesn't stop it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Now she has Snooki teeth. There was nothing wrong with her teeth at all. She looked like a regular girl in the first picture and now she looks like a freak with chiklet teeth. Girl, go mother your newborn and stop with the plastic surgery. Her face is going to look like Lara Flynn Boyle in another 5 years if she doesn't stop it.

Remember the braces and gum laser surgery she got back in the day. Her teeth were nice before.  Now they look kind of dumb.  

I got a reply reply from Kail on twitter.  She addressed a few of us. 

(I’m Malinda on twitter)

64A3F303-BA0B-4866-8FA5-681F16989E44.jpeg

D8AE5F75-46CD-40FD-9FC0-7571F6435032.jpeg

FDBED6D9-B04F-41C2-9B25-413CB8B80D46.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14

Kail....we both cheated =/= neither of us cheated.

And as for the LA condo, snort. A quick look at Zillow tells me that those are going to be way out of her price range. And since when does going out there a few times a year equal "a lot"? Hey Kail, maybe get a job (besides Teen Mom 2) before you start worrying about where you're going to stay.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lies, lies, it's all lies. She is planting the seed for a permanent move to LA. 

Can she? If she plans on bringing the older boys with her, Javi and Jo might be able to block that move, especially as she doesn't have any reason to live in LA right now. If she was offered a high paying job, for example, she might be able to argue to a judge that she needs this job to take care of her kids, and offer to fly them back every so often on her own dime.

• Love 8

Can she? If she plans on bringing the older boys with her, Javi and Jo might be able to block that move, especially as she doesn't have any reason to live in LA right now. If she was offered a high paying job, for example, she might be able to argue to a judge that she needs this job to take care of her kids, and offer to fly them back every so often on her own dime.

I don't think she can, but that's why I think the condo would be a seed...establish roots now, and then when/if she does get some sort of job offer in LA, part of her argument can be that she already has a home set up out there. Plus, it's Karl...she thinks the world is here to bow down to her every whim, so "can she/can't she" probably isn't even a consideration in her mind. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 18

I am guessing it is all a big FU to Javi after Bri remarked she might end up in Delaware. Nevermind that it will negatively affect her children, there is no way she will share a town with  Javi and his new FB. A bonus is it will punish Chris by removing Suds the only thing he wants from her.

I hope if she tries that the judge shoots her down. Since Jo & Javi already maintain a relationship between the boys that is a point on their side. She would change her mind quick smart if she can only take Suds.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't think she can, but that's why I think the condo would be a seed...establish roots now, and then when/if she does get some sort of job offer in LA, part of her argument can be that she already has a home set up out there. Plus, it's Karl...she thinks the world is here to bow down to her every whim, so "can she/can't she" probably isn't even a consideration in her mind. 

You're probably right, but I find it more hilarious to think she's moving out there because she's sure the LA affiliate of CBS or ABC is going to pounding down her door and she needs to be local to be ready for it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

I am guessing it is all a big FU to Javi after Bri remarked she might end up in Delaware. Nevermind that it will negatively affect her children, there is no way she will share a town with  Javi and his new FB. A bonus is it will punish Chris by removing Suds the only thing he wants from her.

I hope if she tries that the judge shoots her down. Since Jo & Javi already maintain a relationship between the boys that is a point on their side. She would change her mind quick smart if she can only take Suds.

Javi has 50% custody of Lincoln, doesn't he? And, I believe Jo is working to make that happen. I doubt a judge would say okey, dokey, go ahead and take two boys who spend half their time with their fathers to the other side of the country. Didn't she pull some shady shit on Jo when she wanted to move to Delaware? Like lied to the court about something?

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Javi has 50% custody of Lincoln, doesn't he? And, I believe Jo is working to make that happen. I doubt a judge would say okey, dokey, go ahead and take two boys who spend half their time with their fathers to the other side of the country. Didn't she pull some shady shit on Jo when she wanted to move to Delaware? Like lied to the court about something?

If I recall, it was suggested she wait to purchase a house until she had clearance from the family court judge, and she went ahead and bought a house prior to her court date, thinking she'd be much more likely to get her way if she had already set the wheels in motion. I believe things did work out in her favor, she just had to agree to transport Isaac at her own time and expense- Jo wasn't required to drive 3 hours each way to see him. I think Jo let that one go pretty easily, but there's a big difference between a 3 hour car ride and a cross country move. Sure, it's a 5 hour plane ride, and they can all afford it at this point, but who wants to dick around with airlines if there's an emergency? Or weather issues? Or a thousand other things that could go wrong when  relying on air transport to see your child?

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

If I recall, it was suggested she wait to purchase a house until she had clearance from the family court judge, and she went ahead and bought a house prior to her court date, thinking she'd be much more likely to get her way if she had already set the wheels in motion. I believe things did work out in her favor, she just had to agree to transport Isaac at her own time and expense- Jo wasn't required to drive 3 hours each way to see him. I think Jo let that one go pretty easily, but there's a big difference between a 3 hour car ride and a cross country move. Sure, it's a 5 hour plane ride, and they can all afford it at this point, but who wants to dick around with airlines if there's an emergency? Or weather issues? Or a thousand other things that could go wrong when  relying on air transport to see your child?

And, what about school? Okay, Isaac and Lincoln, you'll go to school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in Delaware. When Daddy picks you up from school Wednesday, he'll have your bag packed and will take you to the airport so you can fly to LA and go to school there on Thursday and Friday. On Sunday morning, Mommy will pack your bags and take you to the airport so you can fly back to Delaware. Don't forget to do your Delaware homework on the plane!

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

And, what about school? Okay, Isaac and Lincoln, you'll go to school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in Delaware. When Daddy picks you up from school Wednesday, he'll have your bag packed and will take you to the airport so you can fly to LA and go to school there on Thursday and Friday. On Sunday morning, Mommy will pack your bags and take you to the airport so you can fly back to Delaware. Don't forget to do your Delaware homework on the plane!

Hahahahaha you think Kail is going to give up 3 days when she's across the country?? I am sure in her mind, she assumes she'll be able to take the kids full time and Jo and Javi can just get comfortable with Facetime.

• Love 20
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kailyn says that while she was in love with Javi at one point, her feelings had faded by the time she got pregnant with their son, Lincoln.  https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/10/kailyn-lowry-javi-marroquin-married-me-for-fame/

In that same article, she claims Javi used her for her fame, but by the time she found out, she was in love with him. I guess that is her way of saying that is why she married him because she loved him, even though she claims he was in it for fame. As Mama Dawn would say, "That don't make sense."  That excuse also makes me laugh because first of all, she is the one who admitted she married him for his benefits. Second, if she lost her feelings for Javi by the time she was pregnant with Lincoln, she was the one putting on an act by staying in that marriage and trying to convince people she was innocent while Javi was this controlling prick who couldn't trust her. Well, if you are no longer in love with your husband, you will start to behave in a way that shows him you are not interested in him anymore and he will no doubt begin to question what is happening.  

This is why you should know someone for more than a few months before marrying them and getting knocked up by them, Kail. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@hoosiermom

Before and after: 

kail teeth 1.jpg

kail teeth 2.jpg

Thank you so much GREATKAZU! Now that I see the comparison, why on earth did she do it? I would have killed for teeth like she had before! Now she looks like she has dentures. Veneers cost $1,000 apiece or at least mine did.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Hahahahaha you think Kail is going to give up 3 days when she's across the country?? I am sure in her mind, she assumes she'll be able to take the kids full time and Jo and Javi can just get comfortable with Facetime.

But, that's not going to fly with family court  I'd love to have a judge give her the smackdown and tell her she's damn lucky Isaac  and Lincoln have fathers that want to be involved in the day to day raising of their kids. If she wants to move across country to chase the limelight, fly away, Hulk. But, two of your kids have fathers that aren't going to roll over and let you take their kids with you.

• Love 14
Just now, lovesnark said:

But, that's not going to fly with family court  I'd love to have a judge give her the smackdown and tell her she's damn lucky Isaac  and Lincoln have fathers that want to be involved in the day to day raising of their kids. If she wants to move across country to chase the limelight, fly away, Hulk. But, two of your kids have fathers that aren't going to roll over and let you take their kids with you.

Yup this exactly, she's going to have a huge fight on her hands if she thinks she will able to move Isaac and Lincoln to LA.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lies, lies, it's all lies. She is planting the seed for a permanent move to LA. 

That’s exactly what I think, too.  Those baby daddy’s need to have something drawn up quick if they haven’t already.  

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I'm sure, but there's reality, and there's what Kail thinks is reality, and never the twain shall meet.

I do think her somewhat victory over Jo during the whole Delaware debacle has made her cocky about getting away with doing things that benefit her only.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Thank you so much GREATKAZU! Now that I see the comparison, why on earth did she do it? I would have killed for teeth like she had before! Now she looks like she has dentures. Veneers cost $1,000 apiece or at least mine did.

That was my first thought. He smile looks like creepy George's from NY Housewives. Just no. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I'm sure, but there's reality, and there's what Kail thinks is reality, and never the twain shall meet.

I do think her somewhat victory over Jo during the whole Delaware debacle has made her cocky about getting away with doing things that benefit her only.

Oh, I think the shit she pulled on Jo went straight to her head, too. But, the situation was a lot different then. She was married to a guy in the military and he was being stationed away from where she lived with Isaac. Now, both fathers are very involved in the day to day raising of two of her kids and she's popped out another with a different guy. Three kids, three different dads and it's not all about what she wants anymore. Hahaha!!

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Oh, I think the shit she pulled on Jo went straight to her head, too. But, the situation was a lot different then. She was married to a guy in the military and he was being stationed away from where she lived with Isaac. Now, both fathers are very involved in the day to day raising of two of her kids and she's popped out another with a different guy. Three kids, three different dads and it's not all about what she wants anymore. Hahaha!!

Kail definitely thinks she can manipulate the situation because of what happened with Jo and the move to Del. Back then, though, she only had Isaac who was quite young and not in regular school yet. Also, she never was married to Jo.

This time, Isaac is older and both of the older sons have very good established bonds with their dads (and step- dad) and their extended families. Not to mention if Chris finally decides to man up and claim paternity, she will have three fathers with which to compromise. In addition, California is way more than a three - hour drive away from Del.

On a shallow note, I hate her veneers. She looked much better in the before photo. Why does everyone on TV think they need to have that big, fake overbite-- everyone starts to look the same?

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, druzy said:

Her new teeth. 

Wasn't she on The Doctors before? Didn't she appear because she was talking about her so-called misdiagnosis of her mental health? Would this be an update on that topic? Nothing has changed.

Kail is ridiculous if she thinks she will be able to maintain a condo here in California. First, it is expensive to live here. Second, condos are not cheap. Where would her boys play if she brought them here to live?

I think Kail is planning to invest in a condo, but it will be her back-up plan for the day she thinks her career in Hollywood will bloom.  This sounds like Farrah's town home all over again. But at least Farrah didn't have to deal with Sophia's dad being in her life. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

I got a reply reply from Kail on twitter.  She addressed a few of us. 

BTW @Mkay when I first read this earlier, for a second I thought you meant she started calling out some of us PTVers on Twitter! Wouldn't that be a hoot? Good score on the reply too, but I wish you had made her go into emoji seizures. 

I wanna be friends with Porkwood (who I still sometimes suspect is one of us). 

• Love 9

Wait Briana mentioned she might move to Delaware?!?! I would move out of state too if I knew she and her whole family were coming! -Because of course there is NO WAY she is moving more than 5 minutes away from her family!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I think Karl is ramping up on the plastic surgery because she is hoping to get a job in the TV bizness.

If that's the case, I hate to break it to her, but she'll have to slim and tone her body a hell of a lot before she'll be even considered for a TV gig. Even if she had a gorgeous face or a gorgeous constructed one (hasn't happened yet) it won't do her much good till she slim's down, especially it she wants to in front of the camera. I'm not even trying to be a bitch, that's just how it is in Show Biz. 

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

If that's the case, I hate to break it to her, but she'll have to slim and tone her body a hell of a lot before she'll be even considered for a TV gig. Even if she had a gorgeous face or a gorgeous constructed one (hasn't happened yet) it won't do her much good till she slim's down, especially it she wants to in front of the camera. I'm not even trying to be a bitch, that's just how it is in Show Biz. 

Ain't that the truth. She can spend tons of money on her face and no one will let her get one foot in the door unless she very shapely and toned. No amount of plastic surgery is going to tone her body. She has great hair. She should try to endorse some hair products. She's be okay from the neck up on film.

• Love 4

If she's hoping to work in entertainment, she's way better off staying on the east coast. Frankly, the pretty competition in LA is way beyond even her potential capabilities. In New York (and Maryland and Philly) you get points for hustle and not being a fucking idiot. And even then, you still lose jobs to people's nephews or whatever (did I say "you?" I meant "me.")

Kailyn will crash and burn in entertainment in Los Angeles. For real. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I think Karl is ramping up on the plastic surgery because she is hoping to get a job in the TV bizness.

I agree. Too bad she can't get a brain transplant because that is where she is totally fucked up. She can't even bother to smile or read a damn teleprompter correctly. 

Anyone else remember the whole stupid silhouette thing TM2 did for the opening of one of their specials? That was taking it back to the days of The Electric Company. I am certain that was Kail's "bright" idea. 

• Love 8

What is Microgold? I forgot to ask in my previous post. 

I think Kail's teeth were fine before. She had a pretty smile, whenever she smiled. Now, I will always be reminded of that pig image. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What is Microgold? I forgot to ask in my previous post. 

I think Kail's teeth were fine before. She had a pretty smile, whenever she smiled. Now, I will always be reminded of that pig image. 

I googled it and found this. This place calls it Aquagold but it's the same thing. Micro needling is a way to inject your face with botox, fillers and whatnot. This one uses gold needles - whoopee!! So, she's pumping more crap into her already over filled face. What are these idiots going to look like when they're 40? I also thought she had nice teeth. Now they look like someone glued some bright white chiclets onto them. I hate the 'teeth are supposed to be as white as snow' thing. Teeth look weird when they've been whitened to the point of blinding. I'm really showing my age because I can't stand how looking completely fake is becoming so common and almost expected. I prefer human beings to look, you know, human. Every time I go to Ulta or Sephora, I feel like I'm walking among a different species. I play a game with myself trying to guess what the sales people really look like under the layers of product on their faces.

https://www.totaldermatology.com/skin-rejuvenation/aquagold-fine-touch-orange-county/

• Love 10

?I am not going to repost those pics of Kail because (nightmares!), but I still have to scream, "Why? Kail? Just why???"

I mean, I know she was doing a lot of crap to her face before, and don't even get me started on her body improvements (gag!), but sweet baby Jesus! She looks horrifying now! Like, I'm not even kidding. It's so bad! And the veneers too?? Just, just, I can't. I don't even think I have words anymore.

I hope her kids are still able to recognize her. ?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Ain't that the truth. She can spend tons of money on her face and no one will let her get one foot in the door unless she very shapely and toned. No amount of plastic surgery is going to tone her body. She has great hair. She should try to endorse some hair products. She's be okay from the neck up on film.

She does have pretty hair, but just due to unfortunate genetics, she has to stay somewhat slim overall to look good on camera, even if it's just from the neck up. When Kail gains even a couple pounds, it bloats her face and distorts her features. No one is saying she has to be a size 2 bikini model, but that steady diet of pizzas with ranch dressing is hurting more than just her waistline.

Kail briefly got into crossfit a few years back and looked really good. I still think Hollywood would've been a reach for her, but she looked far better then than with all the thousands of dollars worth of shit she's done to herself in the last two years.  All of these girls except for maybe Chelsea (including the TMOGs) have serious psychological problems they are trying to self treat with drugs, sex, men, spending money, and plastic surgery.  These chicks all need to bypass the luxury car dealer and the tattoo parlor and Hunan Garden and go straight to a licensed therapist and a certified financial planner, with good recommendations.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, Tatum said:

Kail....we both cheated =/= neither of us cheated.

And as for the LA condo, snort. A quick look at Zillow tells me that those are going to be way out of her price range. And since when does going out there a few times a year equal "a lot"? Hey Kail, maybe get a job (besides Teen Mom 2) before you start worrying about where you're going to stay.

She’s probably going to rent a 3-bedroom condo/townhouse for $3000 a month.  One of her hanger-ons will live there full-time.  Also, for when she films for MTV she can request per diem and use that cash towards her rent.  If she films 1 or 2 aftershows a month, that would provide her airfare and reimburse half her rent. Then, she can have her fuckbois and hanger-ons in and out of her place without being filmed by MTV.  She’s also paid for shows like The Doctors (like $726 an episode). 

12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

a certified financial planner, with good recommendations.

These TMs just hemorrhage money!!!  The only one making sound financial decisions is Gary. Who would have guessed that the guy who bought a PlayStation when they were broke will turn out to be the only one with passive income and real estate when the TM cash dries out. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She’s probably going to rent a 3-bedroom condo/townhouse for $3000 a month.  One of her hanger-ons will live there full-time.  Also, for when she films for MTV she can request per diem and use that cash towards her rent.  If she films 1 or 2 aftershows a month, that would provide her airfare and reimburse half her rent. Then, she can have her fuckbois and hanger-ons in and out of her place without being filmed by MTV. 

1 or 2 aftershows a month? Do they film that often? If so, I might understand the urge to buy something. I thought she was out there once or twice a year.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

1 or 2 aftershows a month? Do they film that often? If so, I might understand the urge to buy something. I thought she was out there once or twice a year.

Earlier in the year they had the live aftershow every week.  I think MTV stopped only because a large group of their TM were pregnant and couldn’t travel.  Now their babies have been born and they’re getting their asses reinflated — time to start filming again. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Tatum said:

Yes.  My fear is that she is getting the condo and waiting for Javi to be deployed so that she can move to CA while he is out of the country since he won’t be available to legally fight it.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Yes.  My fear is that she is getting the condo and waiting for Javi to be deployed so that she can move to CA while he is out of the country since he won’t be available to legally fight it.

He’s protected by the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Court can be delayed until he returns. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Karl's opportunities will be limited to an occasional Sasquatch movie or Sasquatch documentary re-enactment.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

The thing is, Javi has 50-50 custody. His visitation time still happens whether he is in the country or not. Lincoln likely will go to the Marroquins. Knowing Javi, I am sure he made that be a part of his visitation agreement. 

• Love 9