Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, dabronx said:

So Kail filed two false PFA against Javi and Jo but we're supposed to believe that Chris assaulted her WITH NEWBORN BABY in her arms and she didn't call cops or file PFA yet cause... reasons? GTFO Kail. No one believe your bullshit.  Lot's of men/women love their spouses but want prenuptial agreements. Chris may love his kid but wants paternity test before he signs off on papers. That doesn't make him a shit head and is not a reason to withhold access to his son. I do fault Chris for leaving this for Kail to handle instead of being pro-active about establishing paternity himself. But Kail is spouting off a ton of shit with absolutely no evidence this guy is actually denying the kid is his versus wanting to establish paternity before signing legal documents. It would seem he's taking the trust but verify approach and Kail's response to it is ridiculous.

If I'm Javi and Jo and reading how kail's not taking any action against allegedly abusive partner with abuse taking place in the home --- I'm filing for emergency custody of my kids.

Boom!

An emergency ex-parte hearing is exactly what Javi and Jo should be doing.  Jo was concerned when he was told there was drama between Javi and Kail at her home. 

Javi and Jo know only too well how Kail lies about domestic violence (as they were victims of her abuse), I am sure there is some hesitation with them not going full throttle with an emergency hearing. But that shit would serve her right for crying wolf AGAIN. 

That brings me to my other point. This is not at all normal. You have three minor children in the home of a parent who is clearly mentally unstable. She tried to force her pregnancy to come to an end in the hopes of giving birth in another country!

I am more concerned about those boys being around her than her tall tales of DV which we know never happen. I hope Jo and Javi get together with Vee and discuss this as a collective group. Something needs to be done and I feel like Vee will be the voice of reason. 

• Love 20

I agree with all that--good point that she served them, and they didn't really do anything, but not someone that is supposedly assaulting her.  

When I saw the episode where she was acting like it would be fun to deliver early and in the DR, I was just really bothered about that.  She shouldn't have been travelling then anyway--many normal pregnancies can deliver close to the timeframe she was at. And she is also making light of pre-e when it is not a funny or fun thing.  It was clear she was excited about delivering early even if that meant she had major complications.  ugh.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

So...I'm reading about Kail at lunch. My friend/co-worker (who is black), sees Kail's pic and says "That girl. I can't."   So I get all excited that maybe she also secretly watches TM.  She says she's seen it some but more keeps up with what is going on from tabloids and stuff. Here's what she told me about Kail (best I can remember; it's somewhat paraphrased cause I obviously didn't write it down as she said it):

"That girl (Kail) is a self-hating white girl.  People think self-hating white people don't exist, but look at her. She only has babies by Hispanic and black men. She gets surgery to make herself look like the stereotype of what Hispanic and black men want. She doesn't like that she's a basic white girl.  She's like Kylie Jenner. But even though she hates being a basic white girl, she feels like the guys she's with should put up with her sh*t because they should be so happy to have a white girlfriend. And she doesn't have any close black girlfriends. Every time you see her friends, they're other basic white girls. Black girls have her number and Hispanic girls do now, too. They aren't gonna be part of her mess." 

I just had to share because I thought so much of this was spot-on.

Spot on! Tell her about PTV! 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

You mean the duck lips and the troweled on pounds of makeup?

Yeah Chelsea's looks good but she doesn't look that different from what she always does, still with a pound of make up on. I get why she wears so much, but I'd love to see her with an actual make under one day. I think she is probably the most naturally attractive of the mom's but hard to tell with the constant movie make up.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Chelsea please stick with this look, it's amazing on you.

Yeah, it looks like the MTV make-up person worked on her face. 

14 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

You mean the duck lips and the troweled on pounds of makeup?

I hate that duck lip look in photos. Ugh.  As for Kail, her lips are out of control: 

simpsons character kail.jpg

kail liips.jpg

• Love 7

I think Chelsea looks great. Maybe I'm just used to the heavy makeup look, but I don't think hers is THAT bad? At least it's done well. 

Kail looks like she's going to eat the other women for dinner. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

yeah lux isnt cute. but then look at kail. she's not cute. i think her lips are numb and she can't feel anything.

No Lux isn't cute right now. I've seen babies get a lot better looking past the 6month mark. Chris isn't an ugly guy and Kailyn isn't an ugly woman (on the outside) but together they didn't mesh so well. Lincoln was an adorable baby but I always thought Javi was attractive. 

• Love 3

Besides her inflated lips, Kail looks as if she is Allergic to something that made her entire face swell up.  How much do you want to bet Jenelle just stomped off stage. 

73D830E5-18B2-4ABC-A31F-80ABCCBA9C3F.jpeg

• Love 8

Forgive me if I'm a little late in commenting on Kail's choice of Lux for her son's name. It's very strange to me and the only other time I've heard it is in Sophia Coppola's movie, The Virgin Suicides. Kirsten Dunst's character was named Lux and I thought it was an odd name back when I saw that movie. That's all I've got.

• Love 5

As usual Kail looks like 10 pounds of shit in an 8 pound bag. The other girls look pretty nice. I don’t understand how even with professional hair, makeup, and styling she still looks so bad. All of that surgery was a choice so I’m just not really understanding 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

As usual Kail looks like 10 pounds of shit in an 8 pound bag. The other girls look pretty nice. I don’t understand how even with professional hair, makeup, and styling she still looks so bad. All of that surgery was a choice so I’m just not really understanding 

Agree. 

Those jeans look ten years old and she has been wearing them for 5 years now, every single day. That shirt looks like she picked out from a bargain bin. Anything she wears is ugly, ill-fitting, and only emphasizes her disaster of a body. 

• Love 6

I love how the girls are posting pictures and they don't take any with Jenelle. Kail please go buy some dress pants and quit wearing those black ripped pants. Compared besides Leah and Chelsea who look real, Kail looks like her face is too shiney and fat, her tits too big and of course her overinflated ass. Why couldn't she dress a little better and not in the same pants she wore at the last reunion.

• Love 8

click the arrow on the right to see both pictures. I’m sure Lux will Treasure this memory fo......Oh wait. He’s only 2 months.  Never mind. 

23 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

So my mom is in ICU and I lost my wallet tonight with pretty much all my $ and cards.  Life sucks.  I need my $ back. 

I’m sorry. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

So my mom is in ICU and I lost my wallet tonight with pretty much all my $ and cards.  Life sucks.  I need my $ back. 

That's awful. I hope things get better for you.

• Love 3

Not body shaming, but Kail is BIG. In recent pictures I have noticed how she just towers over and is wider than anyone around her. I realize Dr. Drew is not a large man, but in the picture of the two of them Kail looks like she is twice his size.  Her arms and legs are so thick. Standing beside Leah and Chelsea Kail really is a hulk.

The hideous tattoos, surgically inflated body parts and too tight clothing don't help her appearance, but whoa......

• Love 7
2 hours ago, whydoiwatch said:

Not body shaming, but Kail is BIG. In recent pictures I have noticed how she just towers over and is wider than anyone around her. I realize Dr. Drew is not a large man, but in the picture of the two of them Kail looks like she is twice his size.  Her arms and legs are so thick. Standing beside Leah and Chelsea Kail really is a hulk.

The hideous tattoos, surgically inflated body parts and too tight clothing don't help her appearance, but whoa......

She isn’t feminine shaped at all. She’s all shoulder and linebacker stance.  The tattoo’s don’t help.  

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

click the arrow on the right to see both pictures. I’m sure Lux will Treasure this memory fo......Oh wait. He’s only 2 months.  Never mind. 

I’m sorry. 

I have always thought people who take their way to young children to Disney are crazy and i am right.  Lux is never going to remember a thing about this trip.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I have always thought people who take their way to young children to Disney are crazy and i am right.  Lux is never going to remember a thing about this trip.

That's so funny because my cousin just took his 3 year-old and baby last week. My aunt and uncle went with them and my uncle told my mother the only thing the 3 year-old wanted to do was splash around in the pool at the hotel. The kid could've cared less about Disney, so it ended up being more hassle than what it was worth. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That's so funny because my cousin just took his 3 year-old and baby last week. My aunt and uncle went with them and my uncle told my mother the only thing the 3 year-old wanted to do was splash around in the pool at the hotel. The kid could've cared less about Disney, so it ended up being more hassle than what it was worth. 

I think people do it for the pictures. My brother-in-law's sister is OBSESSED with Disney. She has a 6 year old son and twin, one-year-old girls. They're all at Disney right now. Her son is having a blast, but I'm sure the girls don't get it at all. Yet she's got them in matching Disney-themed outfits for every day and has been posting a kazillion pictures of them meeting all the characters. I guess MAYBE that part might be kind of fun. But I can't imagine trying to chase toddler twins through that place. 

• Love 4

Is she calling herself Hulk? Or is someone else calling her that?

Kail, no, you can't sit at our table.

Re: Disney World and young kids, I can see soldiering through with a baby if you had older kids that wanted to go- DW (not sure about DL but it's probably the same) does do what it can to make things easy on parents with babies. There are private nursing rooms, the babies are free admission, etc., so if you wanted to take your older kids, I could see doing that. Did Isaac and Lincoln go too? I certainly don't get dragging your baby out if it's just you and the baby- how are you going to go on any rides while holding a baby? Oh, right, it's Kail, her entourage probably took turns holding him.

I took my daughter to DW when she was 2 1/2 and it was actually a pretty fun time. She liked the smaller rides and she LOVED meeting Mickey and Minnie.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

Is she calling herself Hulk? Or is someone else calling her that?

Kail, no, you can't sit at our table.

Re: Disney World and young kids, I can see soldiering through with a baby if you had older kids that wanted to go- DW (not sure about DL but it's probably the same) does do what it can to make things easy on parents with babies. There are private nursing rooms, the babies are free admission, etc., so if you wanted to take your older kids, I could see doing that. Did Isaac and Lincoln go too? I certainly don't get dragging your baby out if it's just you and the baby- how are you going to go on any rides while holding a baby? Oh, right, it's Kail, her entourage probably took turns holding him.

I took my daughter to DW when she was 2 1/2 and it was actually a pretty fun time. She liked the smaller rides and she LOVED meeting Mickey and Minnie.

Her friend bone ?called her hulk because they think our nickname for Kail is funny. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Plus a baby and a 3 year old sounds like a lot of work and no fun. Because you would be chasing the 3 year old and changing diapers and pushing strollers. Sounds no fun to me at a place like Disney.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Plus a baby and a 3 year old sounds like a lot of work and no fun. Because you would be chasing the 3 year old and changing diapers and pushing strollers. Sounds no fun to me at a place like Disney.

Me neither. Throw all that in plus crowds, lines and the heat and I wouldn't have lasted ten minutes.

• Love 2

I feel some modicum of respect for Kail for doing the self-depreciating thing where she kind of tries to make Hulk her own....I mean, at least the girl has an itsy-bitsy sense of humor. If it was Jenelle, she'd have created an account here so she (and David) could just call us all stupid "hatters" and curse at us. So good for Kail on this, I guess (IMO). 

• Love 8