Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

Robyn prob pushed that kid in the water so kody could rescue her victimized tenderloin who could have died right there in front of them. Plus give a story line for at least one more episode. Little girl list, kody rescues, Robyn milks for all the sympathy, prob can do a go fund me for whatever emotional trauma and physical disease they all have now, sue the zoo, etc. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
On 3/10/2023 at 3:43 PM, Absolom said:

The best thing for Robyn's original three kids would be to get away from her and Kody.  I hope they'd take the moving opportunity if there is one, to escape. 

They are entirely too dependent on Mom for their sustenance.  I've never seen/heard a single one of them express any desire to leave the compound.  Not once.

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, b2H said:

They are entirely too dependent on Mom for their sustenance.  I've never seen/heard a single one of them express any desire to leave the compound.  Not once.

Apparently Dayton did. I didn't catch the comment but it has been reported and confirmed by others, that when the group announcement about the move to Flagstaff was made Dayton looked shocked and asked..."does this mean I don't get to stay in the dorms?". 

If true, this would absolutely confirm the the Flagstaff move was motivated by helicopter mom Robyn.

Probably also explains Dayton staying in the trailer/RV parked on R & K's property. It would give him a very small measure of independence.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, b2H said:

Why would they?  They live in a castle, have servants to handle the grunt work, never see their mother because she sleeps through the day, and BIg Daddy to swoop in and carry then to safety when they swoon.

I wonder how many of them are still co-sleeping.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I saw it on TikTok along with dozens of his corny cameo videos.  First thought…he is looking rough.  Second thought…he is busy churning out those cameos because gravy train is coming to and end!  🤞🏻

You mean to tell me someone out there pays money for Kotex to do a cameo for them? What the everloving fuck?!?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
12 minutes ago, gingerella said:

You mean to tell me someone out there pays money for Kotex to do a cameo for them? What the everloving fuck?!?

Sad, isn't it?  One weeps for the IQ level of some people.

But, wait, he got four minions women to marry him so....

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I tried to figure out how to send a tiktok link for you but since my stroke I am tech challenged.  Very frustrating.  Sorry.  :(

Thanks, that's OK, I don't really need to see it. I was just curious...but can easily live w/out ever seeing it!! LOL!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, gingerella said:

At 99 each !

17 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Thanks, that's OK, I don't really need to see it. I was just curious...but can easily live w/out ever seeing it!! LOL!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvxFcMm/.      Cross fingers this works!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Can you actually see how many people “bought” a personal video of Kody? You can charge whatever you want but that doesn’t mean people actually buy it.I’m trying very hard to come up with reasons why people would pay close to a hundred dollars for a video of Kody? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Can you actually see how many people “bought” a personal video of Kody? You can charge whatever you want but that doesn’t mean people actually buy it.I’m trying very hard to come up with reasons why people would pay close to a hundred dollars for a video of Kody? 

There’s 77 user reviews. The most recent from March 23rd.

3ABEB65D-CA96-4881-A626-20D3A6134C71.jpeg

The first cameo with a review was on was August 5, 2021 when his price was lower.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

This is what he's wearing?? Why? His birthday and Ari's are in January, so not their birthstones. Robyn's is in October, so not hers. Does he know its from the Titanic and like @Art Of Noiz said, he knows he is going down?

Just found this from Google: BEAUTIFUL MEANING: Titanic Symbolizes Love, Sapphire and Zircon Represent Eternity, Titanic Blue Heart Necklace is Like Telling the Wearer that I Will have Eternal Love with You.

A gift from Robyn? 

image.png.15580d4c5765b718db11de881c1ed992.png

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I’m surprised he’s wearing such a necklace.. It’s not a “cool dude” piece of joolry, nor does it look pretty masculine; things that seem to matter to Kody. I personally find it more suitable for a woman, but that’s just my opinion…

• Like 16
  • Applause 2

Kody’s wearing the necklace because he’s Rose.  Now Kody might knock Christine, Meri, and Janelle overboard for Robyn, but when it gets down to just Robyn and Kody, there’s only room on that door for the Kodster.  

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Kody, Robyn “I’ll never work  go hungry again” Brown had already mobilized the Cherished Teddies to build her a raft back to TLCville where she’s auditioning candidates for her appearance on Robyn Brown’s Brother Husbands: Hairlines can be finite, but credit lines must be infinite! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 16
On 3/23/2023 at 2:41 PM, Sandy W said:

Apparently Dayton did. I didn't catch the comment but it has been reported and confirmed by others, that when the group announcement about the move to Flagstaff was made Dayton looked shocked and asked..."does this mean I don't get to stay in the dorms?". 

If true, this would absolutely confirm the the Flagstaff move was motivated by helicopter mom Robyn.

Probably also explains Dayton staying in the trailer/RV parked on R & K's property. It would give him a very small measure of independence.

Robyn is the mother in the Pink Floyd song 'Mother'. An excerpt:

Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cosy and warm

Ooh baby
Ooh baby
Ooh baby, of course mama's gonna help build the wall

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry

Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in
Mama will always find out where you've been
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean

😬

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, eskimo said:

Robyn is the mother in the Pink Floyd song 'Mother'. An excerpt:

Mama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama's gonna keep baby cosy and warm

Ooh baby
Ooh baby
Ooh baby, of course mama's gonna help build the wall

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry

Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in
Mama will always find out where you've been
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean

😬

Oh man that brings back memories, I can hear it as I read it. I was a bit young for the main Pink Floyd crowd, but when they went on tour in ‘94 they had a resurgence with the young crowd. And they’re just damn good.

But yeah, probably totally Robyn. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Sign me up for...........zero.  I can't stand to see their faces on TV, I am certainly not going to pay to see them nor would I subject anyone else to their ugly mugs.

Reality TV "Stars" my ass.  Greedy, grasping, grifters is more like it.

• Like 7
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, General Days said:

I wonder if you could pay Kody to make a video in which he said, "Happy wife, happy life," and NOTHING ELSE.

Should we start a go fund me? Kody would do anything for money.

Though, I assume by those cameo prices, Meri and Kody were getting nasty requests and so they had to go up in price for only serious buyers? Are there any?  Christine and Janelle obviously get the easy "queen" requests and idk wtf Mykelti does.

Wouldn't pay a penny for any of them. 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
On 3/27/2023 at 9:23 AM, GeeGolly said:

This is what he's wearing?? Why? His birthday and Ari's are in January, so not their birthstones. Robyn's is in October, so not hers. Does he know its from the Titanic and like @Art Of Noiz said, he knows he is going down?

Just found this from Google: BEAUTIFUL MEANING: Titanic Symbolizes Love, Sapphire and Zircon Represent Eternity, Titanic Blue Heart Necklace is Like Telling the Wearer that I Will have Eternal Love with You.

A gift from Robyn? 

image.png.15580d4c5765b718db11de881c1ed992.png

I was taken aback by his jeans. Man, very tight!  Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I've seen a few Kody cameos. He keeps them short, unless he's talking about himself. He always signs off "A lot of peace, and love, from Kody Brown." 

Christine, to her credit, tries to make them relevant to the purchaser and hers are at least 2 or 3 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Meowwww said:

His necklace is actually a shield shape, not the heart of the sea.  If you zoom in, you can tell. 

I’m sure he feels some important meaning to wearing a shield around his neck ‘ shielding the family’ etc 

I just don’t have warm and fuzzy feelings  about men who wear jewelry other than wedding rings. Especially the big thick chains.  I do understand widowed men who wear their late wife’s wedding ring around their neck. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Christine, to her credit, tries to make them relevant to the purchaser and hers are at least 2 or 3 minutes.

I don't mean this as a knock on Christine, but she is who she is. I imagine it takes her that long to get to the point. 

12 hours ago, Meowwww said:

His necklace is actually a shield shape, not the heart of the sea.  If you zoom in, you can tell. 

That makes more sense. When I zoomed in, I didn't think the chain was all rhinestones like the Heart of the Sea necklace, either.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
On 3/3/2023 at 2:56 AM, Joan of Argh said:

During the Tell Nothing Kody said the only thing he fears is poverty or being poor (something like that) and he’s been doing a lot of screaming lately…

I wonder if retirement is closing in and he doesn’t have nearly enough savings to support the lifestyle they’ve gotten used to.

Theres no way Robyn will downsize into a trailer or small apartment…. Maybe Kody can talk TLC into a new show “Little Shack on the Prairie”

DF0AD3CD-01EC-4AF0-B0B3-30187511BFA2.jpeg

I don't think that beautiful shack has enough bedrooms from Kody's tender-aged children.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 3/31/2023 at 7:43 AM, ginger90 said:

Kody’s was $99……….

14A30042-E15C-4952-9C1C-1A9BC2450FEE.jpeg

C3E85C26-0248-4481-9566-82F6E25D2021.jpeg

D8ACC1FE-06F5-47E5-97D4-6EC775D676CF.jpeg

22D16554-35AB-447F-BA87-DF25E00DC318.jpeg

2A2FE1F3-11C8-4EDA-84DE-0BEA2440539E.jpeg

This makes me laugh my ASS off!! Meri & Douchie think very highly of themselves, don't they?  STILL!!  I love how Mykelti's holding steady at 15 bucks.  Sounds about right for that squirrelly family!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
On 3/31/2023 at 6:15 PM, Tuxcat said:

Though, I assume by those cameo prices, Meri and Kody were getting nasty requests and so they had to go up in price for only serious buyers? Are there any?  Christine and Janelle obviously get the easy "queen" requests and idk wtf Mykelti does.

That, or Christine, Janelle and Mykelti are a lot more realistic about their fame and  worth. We all know that Meri and Kody have a hugely inflated ego. They must be convinced they’re worth it. I also doubt $150  is enough to stop nasty or annoying requests. I can see friends chipping in the money for a good prank for instance.

In my opinion, affordable cameos can be a fun, and highly appreciated present for a special occasion when you know someone to be a big fan. But 150 dollars is a lot, particularly if the celebrity comes up with a very short message like Kody. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

This makes me laugh my ASS off!! Meri & Douchie think very highly of themselves, don't they?  STILL!!  I love how Mykelti's holding steady at 15 bucks.  Sounds about right for that squirrelly family!

it’s funny right? I’d rather hear from Janelle or Christine! Kody and Meri, so full of themselves, are equally unlikeable. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

At one point recently he was shown there with his brothers.

I saw a photo of them and an article about how he was there Without Robyn……hmmmm…..I’m not sure about that site though, so I haven’t posted the link.  A lot of innuendo that he and Robyn are on shaky ground and how he blames her for the collapse of the marriages.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2