Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I don't have the skills to transfer it over but on Reddit there are photos and commentary of a family outing to an aquarium.

The group consists of Kody, Robyn, the "tenders" and Mindy (who is looking very rough).  Kody appears to be wearing Suki's jacket from the tell-all and it fits him better. Robyn is in her trademark floral print blouse.

Apparently Ari was chasing Sol and fell in a shallow turtle pond. Mindy was dispatched to change Ari's clothes. 3 adults 2 kids, what do any of them do to monitor behavior?

Edited by Sandy W
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5

Why is there still a nanny ?  Kootie doesn’t have any other children to pretend to be seeing.   Maybe savannah.  So that excuse is gone.   Ari is in first grade now ?  How much help does she need ?????

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

I don't have the skills to transfer it over but on Reddit there are photos and commentary of a family outing to an aquarium.

The group consists of Kody, Robyn, the "tenders" and Mindy (who is looking very rough).  Kody appears to be wearing Suki's jacket from the tell-all and it fits him better. Robyn is in her trademark floral print blouse.

Apparently Ari was chasing Sol and fell in a shallow turtle pond. Mindy was dispatched to change Ari's clothes. 3 adults 2 kids, what do any of them do to monitor behavior?

Sounds like it’s one nanny and 4 kids 😊

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Why is there still a nanny ?  Kootie doesn’t have any other children to pretend to be seeing.   Maybe savannah.  So that excuse is gone.   Ari is in first grade now ?  How much help does she need ?????

Apparently Robyn needs a lot of help, if Ari was being supervised by three adults and still managed to chase her older brother around a pond until she fell in.

My guess is that Ari has rarely heard the word "no."

The group consists of Kody, Robyn, the "tenders" and Mindy

😂🤣

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

*peeks into the chaos of Reddit*  That's Mindy??  Wow. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
47 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Apparently Robyn needs a lot of help, if Ari was being supervised by three adults and still managed to chase her older brother around a pond until she fell in.

My guess is that Ari has rarely heard the word "no."

😂🤣

Not even Kootie dares to call Ari a "pest."  By all accounts, she certainly is that, and then some.  

So Mindy is back?  I thought she was in LV with some kind of business.  Sobbyn can't seem to dill with those two, and neither can Father of the Year.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Not even Kootie dares to call Ari a "pest."  By all accounts, she certainly is that, and then some.  

So Mindy is back?  I thought she was in LV with some kind of business.  Sobbyn can't seem to dill with those two, and neither can Father of the Year.  

Last I knew, a few years ago, Mindy was running (or owned) a tanning business. It shows.

ETA, a tanning business, in Las Vegas. As if the desert sun weren't enough!

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
18 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mindy may have just been there for a visit but I wonder why she didn't bring her own child.

The regular nanny may have been at home tending to the needs of Aurorabreanna.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Sol always looks so stressed out ...  his brows are always furrowed. 

I wonder if maybe he just needs glasses or something.  But his school would have detected a vision problem, right?  They still do screenings for that, don't they?  That's how I learned I needed glasses in 8th grade.  Up until then people just assumed I was always pissed off.  Well, actually I was but my scowl was because I was squinting trying to see! 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4

I think poor Sol was born into the wrong family.  I think he's on the sensitive side and possibly more intelligent than his parents and all the chaos, playacting, yelling, and drama weighs on him.  

• Like 14
  • Sad 4
  • Fire 1
21 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I think poor Sol was born into the wrong family.  I think he's on the sensitive side and possibly more intelligent than his parents and all the chaos, playacting, yelling, and drama weighs on him.  

I agree. Sol is like a mini Logan.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Now Robyn will have something more to fret about...that time Ari came close to drowning in the shallow turtle pond...why she could even have contacted salmonella. I bet Mindy had to wipe her down with disinfecting cloths when she changed her clothes.

• LOL 7

Kody looks so grumpy and discontented in that picture! He is obviously not enjoying himself. Actually, no one looked happy to be there.

Did anyone else notice that Kody’s hair cut? I think he’s aiming for a mohawk! Not long now before he’ll have achieved that goal😜 that hairline will only have to recede a little more and the ponytail will do the rest…

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Mindy may have just been there for a visit but I wonder why she didn't bring her own child.

I didn't know Mindy had a child.  Why she'd then return to be Sobbyn's nanny, when she has her own kid, is puzzling.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I didn't know Mindy had a baby! Her husband is a handsome African American man.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Looks like Mindy is carrying the kids' coats. Ari has gotten almost as tall as Sol. They all have permanent scowls on their faces.

A Redditor likened Sobbyn's expression to someone having farted in her face.  Seems about right!

• LOL 10
10 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

I didn't know Mindy had a baby! Her husband is a handsome African American man.

Looking back, I could not find a reference to a child of Mindy's.  I did find the engagement announcement for her and the African American man. Maybe they are the couple that R&K employ as Nanny and husband.

I don't know where I got the idea that Mindy had a daughter.  

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Looking back, I could not find a reference to a child of Mindy's.  I did find the engagement announcement for her and the African American man. Maybe they are the couple that R&K employ as Nanny and husband.

I don't know where I got the idea that Mindy had a daughter.  

Mindy is THE nanny… she’s the nanny (with husband) Christine was talking about during Covid 

I posted about it wayyyy back when all the nanny talk was going on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Mindy is THE nanny… she’s the nanny (with husband) Christine was talking about during Covid 

But what does the nanny DO? :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, Cetacean said:

Fishes the Demon Child out of turtle ponds.

And changes her into dry clothes, evidently. You wouldn't think that someone could make an entire career out of that but I guess Ari is a handful...

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

When I read this earlier, I thought no no, Mindy owns a tanning salon in Vegas. I looked around, and her tanning salon is listed in LV with different owners. 

So I guess it's possible she went to Flagstaff. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wonder what they are all staring at. Solomon and Ariana look scared and Kody looks ticked off.  No offense to the nanny but she reminds of the Dog the Bounty Hunter guy (the tan and hair are harsh) I hope the littlest chicken tenders keeps Kody and Robyn up all night!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

When I read this earlier, I thought no no, Mindy owns a tanning salon in Vegas. I looked around, and her tanning salon is listed in LV with different owners. 

So I guess it's possible she went to Flagstaff. 

When the Browns first left Vegas Mindy stayed behind and worked for a mother and daughter who owned a tanning salon, she was listed as the business manager but she never owned the tanning salon.

She stayed there for a while but by Dec 2021 all the major gossip sites were reporting that Mindy was living in Flagstaff with her husband Darryl and that she was once again working for Robyn and Kody as their nanny… I posted about it at that time and included links to all the information.

Mindy was the nanny that Christine was talking about.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8
33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

When the Browns first left Vegas Mindy stayed behind and worked for a mother and daughter who owned a tanning salon, she was listed as the business manager but she never owned the tanning salon.

She stayed there for a while but by Dec 2021 all the major gossip sites were reporting that Mindy was living in Flagstaff with her husband Darryl and that she was once again working for Robyn and Kody as their nanny… I posted about it at that time and included links to all the information.

AHA. Thank you for that. 

• Like 8
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

My only thought is that I do not think Christine would call Mindy simply "the nanny". Mindy went on family vacations, she helped planned Maddie's shower, attended kids weddings, and even though she technically was Robyn's nanny in Vegas because she seemed to be a part of all of their lives I would assume Christine would refer to her as "Mindy" When she said to Kody you have an employee, you have a nanny that seemed to indicate a stranger. Also Kody could have responded that Mindy was Robyn's family, not just an employee, tutor, nanny, etc. 

So I still do not think it was Mindy that Christine was referring to. But I could be totally off base. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
23 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

My only thought is that I do not think Christine would call Mindy simply "the nanny". Mindy went on family vacations, she helped planned Maddie's shower, attended kids weddings, and even though she technically was Robyn's nanny in Vegas because she seemed to be a part of all of their lives I would assume Christine would refer to her as "Mindy" When she said to Kody you have an employee, you have a nanny that seemed to indicate a stranger. Also Kody could have responded that Mindy was Robyn's family, not just an employee, tutor, nanny, etc. 

So I still do not think it was Mindy that Christine was referring to. But I could be totally off base. 

While I agree that Mindy did become part of the family, I think that Christine's not so subtle implication was...you and Robyn have help to manage your household, when I thought I was just doing my share when wrangling 10 or 11 kids without any help.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who’s the lady in the red checked jacket?

Robyn's niece, Mindy who has acted as her Nanny since the birth of ARi. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, zamp33 said:

You can think whatever you want, no one is asking you to believe it. 🤷‍♀️

Back in Dec 2021 they were referring to Mindy as “the nanny and her husband’ online sleuths were suspicious and began to look into it and find out who the nanny was.

how many Nannie’s come complete with a husband included in the deal? 

There was a definite feeling that they were keeping the nanny’s identity a secret, some internet sites said they were paying Mindy in cash and avoiding taxes and that was the reason for the vague references to “a nanny and her husband”

that way they can pay her less because she isn’t paying taxes on the money she’s receiving.

The Browns… and Kody in particular are always scamming the government in one way or another. 

1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

So what's up with the shoe? Did Ari get mad and pitch it over the wall?

That’s Sol’s shoe that’s on his foot… 

the picture is being taken from above and through a railing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's the one the rumors are about!!!!  😯. Kodys next bride?  Noooooo.

No!!!!!!!!    Not sure if it is true, someone on reddit said that Mindy and her husband actually live in Flagstaff.  That might explain why they had a nanny at the height of covid.  It was someone they knew.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 3/18/2023 at 5:27 PM, zamp33 said:

Mindy isn't the only Nanny the kids have. She may be back with the family now, but she wasn't always there.

20 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who’s the lady in the red checked jacket?

More importantly: where is her bra?

(I know you know it's Mindy now. I'm just having fun.)

16 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's the one the rumors are about!!!!  😯. Kodys next bride?  Noooooo.

Mindy is already married.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So didn’t I read up thread rumors of Kody and Bob bob Robyn somewhere looking for a sister wife???

Rumours are rampant about them seeking a sister wife to keep the show featuring them. 

One. BS story had them down in Mexico courting a young woman who turned them down flat. That would mean Kody and Robyn would have to divorce so he could bring in another woman as a 90 day fiance. Not going to happen.

Another super sleuth spotted them in Las Vegas with a blond, turned out it was a sister of Robyn. Not an impossible scenario, but highly unlikely.

I think Kody has realized he is a complete and utter failure at the polygamy game. Show or no show, they will just have to tighten belts and simplify their lives.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Rumours are rampant about them seeking a sister wife to keep the show featuring them. 

One. BS story had them down in Mexico courting a young woman who turned them down flat. That would mean Kody and Robyn would have to divorce so he could bring in another woman as a 90 day fiance. Not going to happen.

Another super sleuth spotted them in Las Vegas with a blond, turned out it was a sister of Robyn. Not an impossible scenario, but highly unlikely.

I think Kody has realized he is a complete and utter failure at the polygamy game. Show or no show, they will just have to tighten belts and simplify their lives.

You really think old Douchecanoe is gonna give up that TLC money??  Hell, I'd bet he's looking and looking... searching high and low, behind the bushes, out on prairie dog pass, looking for some dumb ASS GIRL to join up with the fambly!!  Now, the question is: Is SOBBYN gonna take it?  OR....

They're yakking it up BIG TIME to TLC that we're sooo curious about their monogamous relationship that we'll watch them!  THEM! ALONE! Douchie's tapdancing and farting BIG TIME!! Because, otherwise, this shitshow is DONE.

And then, old SADKRAB is just a sad crab.  They'll have to sell the mansion.  The nanny's gotta go and Sobbyn & the KING will have to go on a budget, and LIVE LIKE THE REST OF US!!! Jeebus. What a thought.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
On 3/17/2023 at 5:27 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I am so tired of Kody and Robyn's subterfuge and their assumption that all of their viewers are stupid.  Mindy was a part of the show early on, she was clearly introduced and was there to help poor overwhelmed Robyn with Sol because none of Robyn's sister wives were coming to her aid as she demanded expected them to.  Robyn bringing Mindy into her house was a not-so-subtle FU to her sister wives, IMO.

Then a few seasons later, we keep hearing about this mysterious nanny and her husband who were allowed to come and go because they were following every single rule of Robyn's Kody's missive on Coronavirus Nineteen protoculls.  But what was the point of hiding her identity when we'd already known about her?  Why not just re-introduce her and stop calling her "the nanny?"  I feel like Robyn and Kody think they're being so clever, but to what end?  They're both idiots.

Also, if these people can't go anywhere without bringing a change of clothes for Ari in case she dips into a turtle pool or fountain or whatever, that's really something.  Robyn probably ended up ducking into Gymboree and buying her a whole new outfit.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/13/2023 at 9:01 PM, Meowwww said:

Kody has been at gun shows for years now.  Back in the day, he worked for an advertising company and sold a sign that got him his little convertible. 

In the Tulsa Covid  wedding/ infamous cringe dance  episode, his partner Brian said he had known Kody for 20 years. Kody brought a different wife each time to gun shows. 

I'm speculating, but maybe the adults didn't tell the children what BigDaddy did for a living. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I do think they'll do everything to keep that money train running, but I highly doubt it's going to involve another wife, even if it's just for the show. Kody seems over and done with having all those wives and recently called polygamy a failed experiment (or something like that) Not to mention the fact that Robyn is never going to accept another wife. She can't even let Kody go out of the house for 1 night...And that's the whole point of polygamy: sharing husbands...

• Like 16
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, laurakaye said:

But what was the point of hiding her identity when we'd already known about her?  Why not just re-introduce her and stop calling her "the nanny?"

I think it's possible that Mindy and her new husband wanted to avoid the tabloid coverage? From a PR perspective it would have been easier for Robyn/Kody to just say Mindy. The "nanny" was a whole big thing. So I'm not sure it was a K/R decision. Maybe a Mindy or TLC decision?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I think it's possible that Mindy and her new husband wanted to avoid the tabloid coverage? From a PR perspective it would have been easier for Robyn/Kody to just say Mindy. The "nanny" was a whole big thing. So I'm not sure it was a K/R decision. Maybe a Mindy or TLC decision?

Maybe TLC wouldn't pay them?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3