Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Like I said in another thread, CP will never happen because now the only way to do it is for Robyn to sell her house and live in a rental for a couple of years. No way will she do that. But there's plenty of equity in that home now to pay off CP.

Janelle is shit out of luck.

Do they have plenty of equity?

Robyn and Kody took out a loan against whatever equity they had in Robyn’s house to keep the their house of cards from collapsing.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Ummm, he hates Christine. He never wants to even drive by Christine's house ever again. And yet...he is availing himself of filling up water jugs for Janelle from a house he DOES NOT OWN. I wish someone would sue his stupid ass for trespassing and stealing water. Fucking gremlin tool. (No disrespect to gremlins or tools...)

"I'm just being creative and a little bit argumentative with Janelle, but the point is I just want to get her into a home..." NO you don't you fucker. You want to use her to then siphon money from her for your future with Sobyn. Lying sack of shit.

I was thinking the same thing, when Kody was throwing one of his baby with a poopy diaper tantrums he said he never wanted to see that house again, never wanted to drive by it or even know it exists yet now he’s arguing and all pissed off that Janelle won’t buy it…. He’s a freaking psychopath!

Personally I always hated the look of Christine’s house, it looks odd from the outside and it’s interior layout and rooms are weird too and the yard is horrible, it’s sitting on flat dirt, no landscaping or fencing and it looks rundown, weeds growing against the house, her wooden deck is a mess, the garage door is broken and has to be yanked up manually, the interior looks very dated, it needs paint and repairs… I wasn’t surprised to hear that the deal fell through.

Christines house in Vegas was a mess, busted faucets, cabinet doors off their hinges, dings all over in the drywall, the carpet was trashed just to name a few… probably the reason it took so long to sell and she had to keep dropping the price… her Flagstaff house is more of the same.

Christines always encouraged the kids to roughhouse and do stupid shit like run full blast into a christmas tree and smash into a wall, that kind of stuff takes a toll and the Browns aren’t the type to do maintenance on a home… I think that’s one of the reasons that Robyn didn’t want the kids hanging at her house, they were too damn rambunctious.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 6
Just now, GeeGolly said:

Robyn and Kody have a second mortgage? They're crazy. Have they lived in for even 5 years yet?

I'm not sure if it's a Second Mortgage or a Home Equity Loan but yes they borrowed against Robyn's mansion, they closed on the house on August 30th 2019

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/19/2022 at 2:28 PM, gingerella said:

Nobody in that fambly is every going to be 'looking at the mountain' on a daily basis there so just sell it. They should sell, and give Janelle and Meri 100% of the value of their lots OR sell it all, and divide it by FOUR (because we all know Kody and Robyn are together so why should Kody get his own share?!), and then give Meri and Janelle each 1/4 of the proceeds so they can move on with their lives once and for all.

I have been to Flagstaff, and you can see that enormous mountain from just about anywhere in town. Coyote Pass is the worst mistake they ever made, and that’s saying something. They need to sell and get Janelle a house (if she’s planning to stay). Meri is on her own. Robyn doesn’t need to build, she has a mansion already. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
Just now, SongbirdHollow said:

I have been to Flagstaff, and you can see that enormous mountain from just about anywhere in town. Coyote Pass is the worst mistake they ever made, and that’s saying something. They need to sell and get Janelle a house (if she’s planning to stay). Meri is on her own. Robyn doesn’t need to build, she has a mansion already. 

Janelle needs to get what she can, then move to Utah or wherever the bulk of her kids are, and call it a day already.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6

Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to remember they borrowed/refinanced twice on Sobyn's home. Kootie was using the "bank of Sobyn" for whatever... I could be remembering wrong, but don't think so...

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to remember they borrowed/refinanced twice on Sobyn's home. Kootie was using the "bank of Sobyn" for whatever... I could be remembering wrong, but don't think so...

It wouldn’t surprise me, Kody knows they’ll never “own” that house so he just keeps borrowing against it whenever there’s a little equity built up.

I can’t imagine what they’ll do once the show is gone and they’re at retirement age… I don’t think Kody, Robyn, Janelle and Christine have any savings for retirement… what are they thinking?

They spend money like it grows on trees.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It wouldn’t surprise me, Kody knows they’ll never “own” that house so he just keeps borrowing against it whenever there’s a little equity built up.

I can’t imagine what they’ll do once the show is gone and they’re at retirement age… I don’t think Kody, Robyn, Janelle and Christine have any savings for retirement… what are they thinking?

They spend money like it grows on trees.

I suspect Janelle and Christine at 50-whatever have finally figured out they need money and will try and save some of their mlm scam money, but since their children care about them, it wouldn’t surprise me if they end up with one of the kids later on.  I suspect Robyn will eventually tell the older daughters to “get their scent out there” to get some husbands who can help pay for Chauteau She-Ra.  Also, her Cherished Teddies figurines aren’t going to buy themselves.  She’ll have the tender-aged children spend all day posting money attraction quotes to her Pinterest and when all else fails she’ll take the knife out of Kody’s kidney so he cut himself off a piece of humble pie and pretend to give Meri hope that they’ll swap harmones, but first she needs to funnel some LULUNONO cash into Griftin’ Unlimited, LLC DABSARK Entertainment,LLC.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
17 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Like I said in another thread, CP will never happen because now the only way to do it is for Robyn to sell her house and live in a rental for a couple of years. No way will she do that. But there's plenty of equity in that home now to pay off CP.

Janelle is shit out of luck.

And this is why Janelle needs to leave. Kody has zero regard for her anymore. She needs to really see it and go her own way. Then, TLC needs to give Janelle and Christine their own spin-off, even if only for a short time. I’d watch Janelle and Christine get back on their feet without Kody.

Conversely, I’d love to see Kody, Robyn and Meri ignored by TLC. Meri makes enough noise for herself, she doesn’t need any extra attention. Freaking sulky sourpuss.

One can dream, right? 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

Sobyn knows without the show, she and Kootie will have to get off their lazy asses and get jobs, or foreclosure just might be in their future.  Gasp!  Will Day-Un lose his master suite?  Will Aerosol have to SHARE a bedroom with her snotty sisters?  Well, on second thought, Aerosol is still probably co-sleeping and breast-feeding with Sobyn.  I couldn't believe it when I saw that pacifier in her mouth when they drove up to give Christine the stink eye.  I hope Little Mullet is at least out of diapers.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sobyn knows without the show, she and Kootie will have to get off their lazy asses and get jobs, or foreclosure just might be in their future.  Gasp!  Will Day-Un lose his master suite?  Will Aerosol have to SHARE a bedroom with her snotty sisters?  Well, on second thought, Aerosol is still probably co-sleeping and breast-feeding with Sobyn.  I couldn't believe it when I saw that pacifier in her mouth when they drove up to give Christine the stink eye.  I hope Little Mullet is at least out of diapers.

😂 “little mullet” 😆 

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And this is why Janelle needs to leave. Kody has zero regard for her anymore. She needs to really see it and go her own way. Then, TLC needs to give Janelle and Christine their own spin-off, even if only for a short time. I’d watch Janelle and Christine get back on their feet without Kody.

Conversely, I’d love to see Kody, Robyn and Meri ignored by TLC.

YES!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

And this is why Janelle needs to leave. Kody has zero regard for her anymore. She needs to really see it and go her own way. Then, TLC needs to give Janelle and Christine their own spin-off, even if only for a short time. I’d watch Janelle and Christine get back on their feet without Kody.

Without Kody and Robyn around to distract viewers, I suspect it would become obvious how fucked up, unproductive, and ridiculous Janelle and Christine are in their own right. They benefit from Kody's histrionics because it makes them look good by comparison. In reality, the bar is set incredibly low. I don't need a show about Janelle and Christine shilling Plexus.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

At the start of this season I really questioned why Janelle would leave. But now, I truly believe she does in fact leave. Just a guess. Gwen originally said that Janellle left, but then back tracked to "I think maybe." After Christine previewed Gwen's patreon video, the narrative changed again. "Janelle hasn't left but I have hope." I think Christine corrected Gwen to stay on the "show timeline" and not give away the plot for next season.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I don’t think Kody, Robyn, Janelle and Christine have any savings for retirement… what are they thinking?

I don't know about the others, but I read on here that Janelle cashed in her retirement to buy... I think it was the Lehi house? Something.

I don't think any of them have any real savings of any kind, retirement or otherwise. It's a bit late to start saving now, but they had better or they will all end up destitute.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

I would be crying too if I realized I was left with Kody, Meri and Robyn. 

Also, I do love how Janelle keeps being super positive for Christine, referring it to a new chapter and new adventure 

I think no longer competing for the affection of a turd rolled in ramen noodles makes it a lot easier to support each other.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I think no longer competing for the affection of a turd rolled in ramen noodles makes it a lot easier to support each other.

I think you're right.  I cannot understand how this dysfunctional plyg family lasted as long as it did.  I suppose some of them had to fake it for years, and that, to me, is very sad.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zamp33 said:

I would be crying too if I realized I was left with Kody, Meri and Robyn. 

Also, I do love how Janelle keeps being super positive for Christine, referring it to a new chapter and new adventure 

Oh my god. That was so sad. I hope Janelle gets out of there fast. Time to desert the sinking ship

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Meri is full of crap. Fans have been criticizing her for staying with Kody for ages, way before Christine left.  There are comparisons of their situations being made now, true. But the overall fan sentiment that she is pathetic for staying with Kody despite how he treats her is nothing new. 

She's just trying to make the disgust people feel for her out to be Christine's fault somehow. Which just adds to the overall problem I personally have with Meri - she is at her core a manipulative, dishonest person who refuses to own her own behavior, preferring to create a fiction in which everything is someone else's fault and she's always the victim. 

It's so transparent. And so tiresome. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4

Just saw on Google Earth in the vicinity of coyote pass — a home is built in the area of the Brown Prairie Dog Poop Pond. It’s 230 meters to the west of the “pond”, in the trees (where Meri did and then didn’t want to go 😂). I don’t know if that’s in their lots or not. Date 6/2022. 

Cant add the image the file is too big. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 5
13 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Just saw on Google Earth in the vicinity of coyote pass — a home is built in the area of the Brown Prairie Dog Poop Pond. It’s 230 meters to the west of the “pond”, in the trees (where Meri did and then didn’t want to go 😂). I don’t know if that’s in their lots or not. Date 6/2022. 

Cant add the image the file is too big. 

The Sun published a piece back in September of this year (which can be seen here) that claimed to show exclusive photographs of their property at Coyote Pass that only showed some sheds on it but no ground had been broken as of yet for any construction.  Supposedly no building permits have turned up either, according to a couple of sources including this one dated this October.  Of course who knows how accurate any of this is?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 8

Boy, they sure have a lot to pack into the last 2 episodes of Season 17. Christine has to FINALLY move to Utah (one can only hope). Oh and Kody wants Janelle to buy Christine's house. You know, the one he never wants to see again. Why not put another wife there, Kody?  Robyn gets super sick with Covid and is in the hospital near death (according to Kody). Kody feels disrespected (really? when did you start to notice?) and Janelle is getting fed up.  I could write the script.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

Kody has to know that these talking heads of his are inflammatory right? 

Janelle has to know that no one actually wants to build on CP. Kody hasn't wanted that since Christine said no to the one house idea. He wants to divide, sell and try to profit.

What season did Meri start sounding somewhat drunk and using "like"so much?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Clip:

Kody said he wanted Meri to partner with them on the land to get it “paid off.” Wow. All he wants is her money, he really doesn’t care if they build. I doubt Robyn cares, either, now that she has her big house. 
Janelle seems to sincerely buy into the idea of them all living on CP, but she needs to read the writing on the wall. Is Kody’s name is on all of the properties ? If so, that’s a problem for Janelle if she wants to or is able to build without his approval. 
Also, it’s not fair that each wife has to share with Kody—then he gets more—and by default, Robyn. If Kody dies, his shares go to Robyn unless he expressly names others in his will.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/23/2022 at 8:44 AM, Irate Panda said:

I suspect Janelle and Christine at 50-whatever have finally figured out they need money and will try and save some of their mlm scam money, but since their children care about them, it wouldn’t surprise me if they end up with one of the kids later on.  I suspect Robyn will eventually tell the older daughters to “get their scent out there” to get some husbands who can help pay for Chauteau She-Ra.  Also, her Cherished Teddies figurines aren’t going to buy themselves.  She’ll have the tender-aged children spend all day posting money attraction quotes to her Pinterest and when all else fails she’ll take the knife out of Kody’s kidney so he cut himself off a piece of humble pie and pretend to give Meri hope that they’ll swap harmones, but first she needs to funnel some LULUNONO cash into Griftin’ Unlimited, LLC DABSARK Entertainment,LLC.

Brilliant!!

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3

Friggin' Kody. He's doing a walls-up Meri move. Christine left him so he's going to push Janelle out before she can leave him too. He really is an immature little weasel.

I think Kody would be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of humans that respect him at this point. And dogs too, I don't think any of the Brown dogs respect him (or Robyn).

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 8
  • Love 7

Kody missed the basic message of he has to earn respect.  He's done nothing lately worthy of respect from Janelle, Christine, or Meri.  He's going to lose almost his entire fambly at the rate he's going.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Absolom said:

Kody missed the basic message of he has to earn respect.  He's done nothing lately worthy of respect from Janelle, Christine, or Meri.  He's going to lose almost his entire fambly at the rate he's going.

Yep. But I don’t see Meri going — despite her denying it, she’s pining away for him still. He’ll be left the with most miserable of the wives — a clingy unwanted barnacle and a dog kicker. Although I see him wanting to make use of Meri’s income — he’ll take her money but keep her at arms length. I hope she eventually sees this and admits to herself she’s better off alone. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 11/23/2022 at 1:20 AM, Gramto6 said:

Yes it was discussed here on the forum. Iirc it was something about a HELOC followed by renewing their mortgage followed by a HELOC. In all they have loans of close to 700k on the mansion. That is, if they haven't taken out more loans since. Now, because of the current market they'll probably have a healthy profit on the house if they sell it. So, they're lucky with that.

But, that brings us back to CP. They still owe almost 300K on the land. Two lots are allegedly paid for, yet no one knows whether that was done by cash (their own money) or even more loans, in which case they'll have another 300K in loans.  I think it's likely that selling the mansion is going to pay off CP, but that's it. How they're going to work out the utilities and building is beyond me. So, Robyn will simply stay where she is.

Edited by LilyD
Current mortgage replaced by current market
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I am beginning to think that Janelle is dumb when she continues to talk about building on the property. It's not going to happen unless Kody can get TLC to pony up the money for this to keep the show going.  When she blew $50,000 on the RV that probaby killed any hope she had of building on the property.  I would love to get inside her mind to see how her thought process works. Maybe it is just talk for the show. For the record I have never seen what these people see in Coyote Pass. It looks like barren ugly dirt piles with tumble weed growing on it. Not to mention the dried up pond that they all covet. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I am beginning to think that Janelle is dumb when she continues to talk about building on the property. It's not going to happen unless Kody can get TLC to pony up the money for this to keep the show going.  When she blew $50,000 on the RV that probaby killed any hope she had of building on the property.  I would love to get inside her mind to see how her thought process works. Maybe it is just talk for the show. For the record I have never seen what these people see in Coyote Pass. It looks like barren ugly dirt piles with tumble weed growing on it. Not to mention the dried up pond that they all covet. 

I so agree. Is Janelle stupid? Or are they setting us up for what is to come next season? Or maybe its both.

Although I do believe that everyone thought they were going to build when they bought the land. But that was what, 4 years ago?

Does anyone know if any of the land surrounding CP is privately owned?

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Is Janelle stupid? 

I'm beginning to think so.

The basic problem (as I understand it) is that they can't move forward with any projects at Coyote Piss because they have to pay off the land first but they don't have the money to do that. Why on earth did she decide that the remedy to a situation caused by lack of funds was to blow fifty thousand dollars on a camper?  

Wasn't she some sort of an account or bookkeeper before?  Or was she the one in control of managing the family money or something?  What the hell. Can she do basic math?  It kind of explains the Brown family theory of finance though.  Just do whatever the hell you feel like. It doesn't need to make sense.

Clearly she didn't grasp how challenging living there would be, either (and not just for herself, but for Savannah, as well).  Hauling water,  fighting with batteries and septic systems, having to relocate and get level over and over ... and she thought she would be able to spend the winter there?  Seriously? Not to mention the actual camper (rv, 5th tire whatever) she picked kind of sucks.  Savannah got a bunk area, not a bedroom.  I would have been pissed if I were her.  No wonder she hated it.  

I just cannot fathom why Janelle thought throwing away that much money was somehow going to make Coyote Piss happen.  It's like "fetch."  It is NOT happening! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

The basic problem (as I understand it) is that they can't move forward with any projects at Coyote Piss because they have to pay off the land first but they don't have the money to do that. Why on earth did she decide that the remedy to a situation caused by lack of funds was to blow fifty thousand dollars on a camper?   

Possibly a bigger problem is a $900,000 house with 2 or 3 adjacent lots to keep Queen Robyn in safety and seclusion.  

• Like 8
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I don’t think she’s being dumb, I think she’s pushing Kody to finish what he promised knowing it’ll never happen. I think she’s working Kody so he is forced to admit that he wants to stay where he is, with Robyn. That may well be Janelle’s breaking point at which she will peace out like Christine.

JMO. I hope she’s left him already. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Possibly a bigger problem is a $900,000 house with 2 or 3 adjacent lots to keep Queen Robyn in safety and seclusion.  

This is true.  It's funny that there is so much talk on camera about not having the money to pay off the land, yet nobody has ever dared speak of this fact which is so obvious to the audience.  The bulk of their money appeasrs to be tied up in Robyn's palace (minus god knows how many loans taken out on it, of course).

When Kody tried to make Christine give him the money from her house to pay off the land, I wish she had told him on camera to sell his own damn house if he needed money.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why on earth did she decide that the remedy to a situation caused by lack of funds was to blow fifty thousand dollars on a camper?  

Because that’s what they do. Short time planning and remedy the present, not the future. That’s how their mind works. None of them can look any further than maybe next month. They do not oversee the consequences of their actions, especially financially. This is how they blew through a fortune over the past 15 or so years, starting with the Lehi house and Janelle’s inheritance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t think she’s being dumb, I think she’s pushing Kody to finish what he promised knowing it’ll never happen. I think she’s working Kody so he is forced to admit that he wants to stay where he is, with Robyn. That may well be Janelle’s breaking point at which she will peace out like Christine.

If she squandered fifty grand to get Kody to admit what she already knows is true (and dragged her kid along for the ride) then she truly is stupid.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7