Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Diamond In The Rough

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I also love how Kyle talks like she and Mau started from Nothing when her family was rich, they had insane contacts already well-established. Not many women are able to be so available to their kids because they’re working actual jobs…every day, all day, not just jaunting off to a movie set for a week here and there. Or meeting with staff about vanity projects where their “work” consists of criticizing the output of other people that they’ll just stamp their name on. 

Kyle's family wasn't rich, unless you count sisters who married money.  Kyle had worked her entire life on top of being a soccer mom.  It's only in the last few years she started producing that she is making real money. 

I  read an interview with Mo where he talks about early in his and Kyle's marriage where she was already cutting coupons when he lost his job.  It was like he said, Kyle's idea for them to get their real estate licenses is what saved them.  When he finally left Hilton and opened his own shop is when the money really started rolling in.  Opening two shops a month worldwide is not the same as "having a job". 

Whatever is going on with Kyle, and I think it's multiple things, I also think it's real.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Good grief Erika, we get it - all your dollars/diamonds were from blowjobs.  Seems like that might be her one talent. 

I was pissed she told Crystal to have Rob make another animated hit so she could get some diamonds.  Erika seems to think the only way women can have money is from their husband. 

Thank goodness she's too old to hook another sugar daddy although I have no doubt she's trying. 

Hey Erika, it doesn't sound like you've let go of anything.  And if you have to repeatedly ask people to apologize - does it really count?  Go Garcelle. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I liked Sutton’s date. He seemed nice. I like how he snorted when he laughed and admitted it. 
I’m no prude but why does Erika have to be so crass? And I hope the security guys are watching her around all that jewelry. 

He was cute and they seemed like they liked each other.  

I am the last person to ever comment on someone cursing.  As everyone has surely noted, I have a mouth on me.  Yet, time and place.  And honestly, someone who boasts about being so accomplished at bjs, probably is like fucking a dead person.  Just lays there and hopes they don't die on top of her.  

14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m disappointed some of the ladies bowed down to Erika and apologized. Good for Garcelle for not, she is the only smart one. 
Next week looks rough, I can’t believe Kyle and Mo are letting something so personal be on TV. Their poor daughters. 

This is why she is the best housewife.  

I still don't believe what Kyle and Mo are selling us.  Their marriage was a focus on THIS show and it sounds like it will carry over to Mo's Netflix show.  No, that isn't a produced storyline (said no one ever) 🙄.  I'm not worried about their daughters.  This can't be the 1st the kids are hearing about it or Mo and Kyle are horrid parents.

• Like 12
13 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I’m with Sutton-where’s all the handrails?  Rich people just float up their stairs.🤣

Didn’t they rip Denise for having a diamond ice sculpture at her party? 

Yes they did!  And my mind flashed back to it.  

I am not a fan of Annemarie and I really like Sutton but I didn't appreciate the shade at the champs brand.  Sutton has better manners than that. 

13 hours ago, QQQQ said:

What exactly is Kyle complaining about? Sorry, but if she's still bitching about going to soccer games 15-20 later, she can STFU. Trying to gain sympathy (and a storyline) by donning the role of an overworked, underappreciated mom is pathetic. But we see the real you, Kyle. And the purses, vacations, jewelry, cars, mansions. Go work double shifts at KFC for a year and then tell us how overworked and underappreciated you are.

RIGHT?  She wanted a lot of kids.  Well here you go!  Don't bitch about the choices you made.

12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My tv therapist told me I was the real victim in all of this and YOU all owe me an apology 

then after Sutton gives her one … she literally acts like the apology’s weren’t good enough… lol like you can not win with this woman 

I think Sutton was so buzzed she fell into the 'I love you man' type situation and apologized.  Watch the aftershow about this.  Erika is still a c***.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

At times when I try to click on an emoji after someone’s comment, I keep getting this message. Later in the day, it doesn’t happen. Does This happen to anyone else?

IMG_4355.thumb.jpeg.223c5a467bcd8ad15e952596eaa6bdd1.jpeg

• Like 12
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The Faux Farce 5 and its remnants were not busy bullying people off the show this season. They live for making the more popular housewives miserable.  I'm so glad the cast is more evened out now and Rinna is gone.

And it seems like it has affected Dorit's mood/TH's.  She is much more openly nasty.  I guess she doesn't like the tides turning.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
Just now, Mar said:

At times when I try to click on an emoji after someone’s comment, I keep getting this message. Later in the day, it doesn’t happen. Does This happen to anyone else?

Yes but on the second try it goes thru with no problem.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Mar said:

Yes. I go out of the thread and back in. That seems to fix it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Yes they did!  And my mind flashed back to it.  

I am not a fan of Annemarie and I really like Sutton but I didn't appreciate the shade at the champs brand.  Sutton has better manners than that. 

RIGHT?  She wanted a lot of kids.  Well here you go!  Don't bitch about the choices you made.

I think Sutton was so buzzed she fell into the 'I love you man' type situation and apologized.  Watch the aftershow about this.  Erika is still a c***.

I very much appreciated Sutton shading the Korbel because a) why was Annemarie serving that stuff and b) after the way she went after Sutton she deserved that and more.

I do agree that Sutton's apology was in large part due to her being tipsy.

I loathe Kyle and Erika even more when I watch the after show. 80% of their comments are shade against Sutton. They are the absolute worst.

• Like 20
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

I very much appreciated Sutton shading the Korbel because a) why was Annemarie serving that stuff and b) after the way she went after Sutton she deserved that and more.

I loathe Kyle and Erika even more when I watch the after show. 80% of their comments are shade against Sutton. They are the absolute worst.

Now that I have googled Korbel, I am ok with the shade.  I am not a drinker so I had no idea it was in my budget.  HA!  You would think she would be able to afford better booze 🤔.  She had to know the castmates would notice that.

Kyle and Erika are miserable people who get joy from the foibles of others.  The after shows on peacock/youtube show these people for exactly who they are.  Interesting that they have Garcelle/Sutton together, Erika and Kyle together, poor Crystal drew the short straw and has to be with Dorit and her never ending blabbering and AnneMarie is alone.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kyle's child support from Farrahs well off father probably helped when Mo lost his gig "selling clothes"...aka folding t-shirts at a mall store (nothing wrong with that, but it wasn't supporting a family in cali)

I can hear Erika telling Mikey she needs full waterproof makeup for her moment of tears....see ya'll, I do have emotions!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
55 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Yes. I go out of the thread and back in. That seems to fix it.

Thanks, that worked

25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I really like Sutton but I have to admit that I was somewhat appalled by the quantity of liquor she poured into her glass in the kitchen, so much that it overflowed!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
27 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Kyle and Erika are miserable people who get joy from the foibles of others.  The after shows on peacock/youtube show these people for who they real are.

Very true, I have noticed that also. The after shows clips are also available at the Bravo website. I can’t recall a single time this season that Kyle did not say something snarky or nasty either to Sutton’s face or behind her back, or smirk when Sutton was talking to her. She really has it in for Sutton for some reason. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I'm not usually one to go against the crowd, but I feel the need to defend my local winery after reading all the digs against Korbel.  I was surprised that there is more vitriol against Korbel than any of the other shenanigans that happen on the show!  Korbel is right down the street from me and it's a wonderful place to visit.  Unlike many other wineries, they offer complimentary tastings and tours.  Their sparkling wine is not expensive, but I don't equate that with poor quality.  I remember some presidents have used Korbel at their inaugural balls.  It may not be Cristál, but who can afford that anyway?

• Like 15
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Why exactly is Erika due an apology?  It’s not like the court said “our bad, the earrings were purchased from Toms non stolen money account. We can’t use them toward restitution for the victims.” Plus the ladies didn’t say she was in on it. They expected her to have some empathy for people that suffered tragedy and then had their money stolen. She wants to act like they don’t exist. I’m not sure why she’s still a housewife.

I laughed out loud at PK saying they don’t really celebrate Mothers Day in England. 

• Like 20
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm not usually one to go against the crowd, but I feel the need to defend my local winery after reading all the digs against Korbel.  I was surprised that there is more vitriol against Korbel than any of the other shenanigans that happen on the show!  Korbel is right down the street from me and it's a wonderful place to visit.  Unlike many other wineries, they offer complimentary tastings and tours.  Their sparkling wine is not expensive, but I don't equate that with poor quality.  I remember some presidents have used Korbel at their inaugural balls.  It may not be Cristál, but who can afford that anyway?

I remember back in the early 80’s Korbel was considered quite the high quality sparkler!  🙂

• Like 9
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think we expect high end champs when it comes to the HW's and AM wants to fit in so maybe we all thought a high end champs would be on the bar, face it we all can afford Korbel so where is the fun in that! AM was not impressing anyone with affordable champs/sparkling wine.  I would drink it and be fine with it because it is not a big deal to me although I do like Prosecco better but I am not a HW on this show.

It is a good thing Heather "Fancy Pants" Dubrow was not invited! LOL.

1 minute ago, RHOSingapore said:

I remember back in the early 80’s Korbel was considered quite the high quality sparkler!  🙂

I remember when Cold Duck was the shizz. (I'm laughing at myself for writing that word).

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
13 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I love Sutton's  horse, what a beauty.  Kyle, she rides just fine, you just walk like you've ridden  one.

Always has to get a dig in on someone.  

• Like 15
11 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Erika's therapist is a TV therapist, so I'm pretty sure she is on contract with Bravo or something

Plus, she looks astoundingly like Erika, no?  I mean, that therapist could be Erika's body double!  😀 And I don't know if I'll ever get used to people who've been Botoxed crying.  They look just like department store dummies whose faces have been sprayed with pickle juice or something.  

That was a Western saddle on Santos, right? 'Cause Sutton didn't look like she was posting.

Other than that, a boring episode.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I love the editors! They showed Sutton not once but TWICE pour her 1.99 "mixer" ocean spray grapefruit juice into her booze. I'm not a snob at all, but I'm not putting that stuff anywhere near my good vodka. That stuff would be a great mixer for Kobel! 

I was surprised to see a cheap sparkling wine there, but Sutton's dig was just too perfectly ironic.

AM said that she had a bunch of other friends there-- maybe they were who was intended to drink (or maybe they brought) the Kobel. I hope it comes up at the reunion!

This episode confirmed that Erika and Garcelle are VERY interested in shiny expensive diamond rings. Me thinks they won't be will single for long-- as soon as they find a supplier! LOL. I see them dating for a hot second and then boom married. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Why exactly is Erika due an apology?  It’s not like the court said “our bad, the earrings were purchased from Toms non stolen money account. We can’t use them toward restitution for the victims.” Plus the ladies didn’t say she was in on it. They expected her to have some empathy for people that suffered tragedy and then had their money stolen. She wants to act like they don’t exist. I’m not sure why she’s still a housewife.

I laughed out loud at PK saying they don’t really celebrate Mothers Day in England. 

The women dared to have an opinion and questions.  If my coworker was in a situation like Erika and I was tied to her in publications etc and seen as friendly with her, I would concerned about it tainting my rep as well.  Then she was a complete hose beast about it, so I would totally cut ties.  Not getting that stink on me.

PK is as over Dorit as we are.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sutton apologized just to distance herself from being in Erika's cross hairs, I sort of don't blame her, to avoid getting caught up in Erika's "Mad not Mad Tour," is  worth it.

I finally watched the episode earlier. I agree with your take. I didn't take Sutton's apology as her conceding that Erika is in the right. At this point, I think she's fine with being left alone and not a constant target for everyone, but especially not for Erika.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I loved it when he told Dorit "You're not my mother."

He's right, but it was still funny because it was a bit snarky.

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
4 hours ago, Mar said:

Very true, I have noticed that also. The after shows clips are also available at the Bravo website. I can’t recall a single time this season that Kyle did not say something snarky or nasty either to Sutton’s face or behind her back, or smirk when Sutton was talking to her. She really has it in for Sutton for some reason. 

Amongst all her other losses, I think Kyle realizes this season that she really isn’t the Queen Bee of the franchise anymore. That position has been taken over by the Sutton/Garcelle combination. Hence the attacks on Sutton. Kyle is afraid to attack Garcelle.

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, janiema said:

Amongst all her other losses, I think Kyle realizes this season that she really isn’t the Queen Bee of the franchise anymore. That position has been taken over by the Sutton/Garcelle combination. Hence the attacks on Sutton. Kyle is afraid to attack Garcelle.

Exactly. Essentially the show "made" Kyle happen. For many years. 

I think many of the viewers have started moving on from her to different cast members. I don't see Dorit lasting much longer either. Isn't Erika going to have her own show? I'm not sure how much longer she can last on this show after all of Tom's legal troubles. Folks know what she's about at this point.

• Like 8
46 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Exactly. Essentially the show "made" Kyle happen. For many years. 

I think many of the viewers have started moving on from her to different cast members. I don't see Dorit lasting much longer either. Isn't Erika going to have her own show? I'm not sure how much longer she can last on this show after all of Tom's legal troubles. Folks know what she's about at this point.

I've seen posts about Erika's show here before... who has the tea?  I can't imagine anyone would give Erika her own show after what's happened with Tom and how she reacted to it.  If she can't sell out her Vegas residency, why give her a tv show?

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
11 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I've seen posts about Erika's show here before... who has the tea?  I can't imagine anyone would give Erika her own show after what's happened with Tom and how she reacted to it.  If she can't sell out her Vegas residency, why give her a tv show?

It's a 3 episode special. I think it focuses on getting the act together, IIRC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
21 hours ago, QQQQ said:

What exactly is Kyle complaining about? Sorry, but if she's still bitching about going to soccer games 15-20 later, she can STFU. Trying to gain sympathy (and a storyline) by donning the role of an overworked, underappreciated mom is pathetic. But we see the real you, Kyle. And the purses, vacations, jewelry, cars, mansions. Go work double shifts at KFC for a year and then tell us how overworked and underappreciated you are.

8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Seriously! It's a pet peeve of mine when people plan for large families they're fortunate to be able to stay home to take care of, only to act like victims. (I'm not talking about cases where there are extenuating circumstance, just a typical life, or the venting we're all entitled to.) Kyle is fortunate to have the large family she wanted. Many people never get to experience motherhood at all. Kyle was also fortunate she had a partner who made a great living so she could spend so much time taking care of her kids. She needs to spare the act of being the overworked, underappreciated mom though. There are moms who work crazy hours AND will attend their children's events on no sleep. There are moms who do without little luxuries like manicures or highlights so they can spend that money on their kids. Kyle's lived like a pampered little princess for the vast majority of her life. No, Kyle is not a gold digger. I think it's great she married Mauricio for love. I'm sure she's worked for hard for her girls. I know she was also a child actress and has had different projects throughout the years. But she's ultimately had a ton of luck, connections, and lived a life most could only dream of. She hasn't lived this lonely, isolated life full of sacrifices that's been 100% for the kids and Mauricio. Even this Housewife gig was initially something she thought was fun, that Mauricio eventually used to promote The Agency. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sutton is too nice. She shouldn’t have apologized. 

When we learned what Tom did, and realized how Erika had been spending the money that belonged to a burn victim and widows and orphans, we all immediately felt compassion for the victims. Erika believes we all should have felt compassion for her. 

She is the nastiest creature I have ever seen on my TV.

Sutton is WAY TOO NICE. I wish she would walk that back a bit and stop casting pearls before swine. 🐖🐖🐖

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I think Annemarie had the Korbel sponsored. When they were all sitting around on the couches being coerced into apologizing to Erika, there were 4 unopened bottles of Korbel perfectly placed at the front  of the coffee table, 2 bottles of regular sparkling and 2 sparkling rose. Then somehow she convinced this high-end jeweler to bring in his most expensive pieces, surely convincing him her rich-ass friends would buy everything. I don’t think I he sold a thing. Granted, maybe he should have had some more affordable pieces. I wonder who paid for the cracked crab claws and rest of the food? That didn’t seem as obviously sponsored—unless it was an advertisement for the party planner? There were like 20 people there already when Annmarie came down and the party planner gave her a tour of all of the food. Uh, shouldn’t you have done that before they arrived? Annemarie was fashionably late to her own party like she was royalty or something. I saw lots of Korbel champagne (studded with roses and berries and all kinds of things) drinking, but no one touched the food.

• Like 8
  • Useful 4
On 2/14/2024 at 8:03 PM, Straycat80 said:

I’m disappointed some of the ladies bowed down to Erika and apologized. Good for Garcelle for not, she is the only smart one. 
Next week looks rough, I can’t believe Kyle and Mo are letting something so personal be on TV. Their poor daughters. 

Garcelle's and the other housewives' combined IQ is the same as Garcelle's.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Erica and her therapist sure had their lines down pat to steer the conversation they obviously pre planned to allow Erica to give her “impromptu” performance of poor misunderstood victim. Bullied by the other women and the world, while the therapist supplied the desired leading of conversation topics while oozing the empathy Erica desires from everyone she hopes to bamboozle into believing her. What a performance from both of them. 

I also was surprised to see Sutton have a western saddle on that gorgeous Santos, but then thought that she may have needed that extra security of the saddle horn to grab onto if she felt she might be falling off. She has a ways to go before she builds up those thigh and calf muscles to even be able to break into a canter. I hope she sticks with it. 

Steve was handsome, and knows it, but I think he was trying too hard to sweep her off his feet with his bubbly charisma. That made me feel a bit untrusting of his motives. 

I feel that way about any guy who turns the extra charisma button onto the high level at first meetings. Makes me wonder what unpleasant part of their personality they are trying so hard to cover up. He was too smiley, too nice, too fast. 

I just get the feeling he is there for the perks Sutton could bring to his life if they should become a steady couple, and not Sutton personally. He seems to want to pin her down into a relationship before they even know each other and I don’t trust him. He also knew the purse couldn’t have really been a Celine Dion purse… so he is more knowledgeable about expensive female fashion accessories, than I am. He doesn’t look like he himself is involved in the fashion world either, to have reason to know Celine Dion does not have her own line of high end bags. 

Crystal looked magnificent in her red dress with her hair up and bangs. While the glam squad was fadoodling around fixing her hair I saw a flash of what she would look like if she had her hair cut to just below jaw length and I think she would look incredible with a cut like that.

Long hair is very nice, but it can drag down a face and she should get a shorter wig to try the look out. Every single one of them all have the long long hair. Sometimes short is way more flattering. They should give it a try. It often makes someone look younger, and that sure is what they all strive for. 

PK was looking everywhere but at Dorit when they were talking on the mothers day phone call, and had his arms crossed in the defensive posture when he was talk arguing with her on the second phone call they showed. I’m not feeling good vibes for the future of D&PK. PK looks and sounds completely checked out and avoidant in my opinion. I don’t know how Dorit is going to be able to deal with that. She seems oblivious to his signals.

I didn’t like that outfit she wore to the party. It looked too casual for the setting and just plain fugly. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

Steve was handsome, and knows it, but I think he was trying too hard to sweep her off his feet with his bubbly charisma. That made me feel a bit untrusting of his motives. 

I feel that way about any guy who turns the extra charisma button onto the high level at first meetings. Makes me wonder what unpleasant part of their personality they are trying so hard to cover up. He was too smiley, too nice, too fast. 

I just get the feeling he is there for the perks Sutton could bring to his life if they should become a steady couple, and not Sutton personally. He seems to want to pin her down into a relationship before they even know each other and I don’t trust him. He also knew the purse couldn’t have really been a Celine Dion purse… so he is more knowledgeable about expensive female fashion accessories, than I am. He doesn’t look like he himself is involved in the fashion world either, to have reason to know Celine Dion does not have her own line of high end bags. 

Crystal looked magnificent in her red dress with her hair up and bangs. While the glam squad was fadoodling around fixing her hair I saw a flash of what she would look like if she had her hair cut to just below jaw length and I think she would look incredible with a cut like that.

Long hair is very nice, but it can drag down a face and she should get a shorter wig to try the look out. Every single one of them all have the long long hair. Sometimes short is way more flattering. They should give it a try. It often makes someone look younger, and that sure is what they all strive for. 

PK was looking everywhere but at Dorit when they were talking on the mothers day phone call, and had his arms crossed in the defensive posture when he was talk arguing with her on the second phone call they showed. I’m not feeling good vibes for the future of D&PK. PK looks and sounds completely checked out and avoidant in my opinion. I don’t know how Dorit is going to be able to deal with that. She seems oblivious to his signals.

I didn’t like that outfit she wore to the party. It looked too casual for the setting and just plain fugly. 

I think Steve is hoping to launch/advance his acting/on-screen career by dating Sutton. It’s a shame, because he actually seems to appreciate her quirkiness.

I also think it’s suspicious that he complimented her handbag.

So many of the housewives, across all of the HW franchises, insist on keeping their hair long. It’s amusing that Kim Richards mocked Rinna for wearing her hair the same way for 50 years. While I love when anyone mocks that beast, Kim and Kyle have also essentially kept their hair the same for a very, very long time.

Dorit’s Memorial Day jumpsuit was so ugly, I looked it up. Chanel indeed actually produced it. I think there are two divisions at Chanel: one is tasteful, elegant, and clever; the other is tacky, bougie, and loud, and the Chanel design team is laughing hysterically any time one of these reality TV cast members wears one from this division. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Babe, in England, we don’t really make a big deal over Mother’s Day. 

The next time Dorit brings up her PTSD, I want PK to say, Babe, in England, we don’t really indulge ourselves in PTSD.

He is so over her.  As hard as it would be to believe that PK is playing around, he's giving off cheating vibes. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Garcelle never disappoints, her standing by what she thought and said and still feels about Erika is why she won that scene. 

This is why Dorit has trouble understanding Garcelle.  She's not used to being around someone who's not fake like herself.  Garcelle is the most real out of any of them. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

ally kept their hair the same for a very, very long time.

Dorit’s Memorial Day jumpsuit was so ugly, I looked it up. Chanel indeed actually produced it. I think there are two divisions at Chanel: one is tasteful, elegant, and clever; the other is tacky, bougie, and loud, and the Chanel design team is laughing hysterically any time one of these reality TV cast members wears one from this division. 

I roll my eyes every time I hear Dorit's intro tagline--"My language is fashion, and I speak it fluently."

When all I see is her wearing an endless parade of logoed clothing items from high-end fashion houses. None of it ever looks like really high-end fashion, despite the price tags.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's a 3 episode special. I think it focuses on getting the act together, IIRC.

But we have seen that every gd season she has been on HWs.  But not with her spider Ozempic legs so that is a difference I guess 🤷‍♂️.

15 hours ago, Mar said:

IMG_4358.thumb.jpeg.83847126827fb38c77cb5a23a2fba004.jpeg

Is anyone else getting the vibe Mo is ok with the current arrangement?  He doesn't seem very broken up about their marriage.  But I am sure he has never longed for company 😉  

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Add me to the list of people that are disappointed that the ladies apologized to Erika. I was actually screaming "why are you apologizing!!" at my TV. And cheering for Garcelle when she refused. And next week we have to suffer to an EJ performance? Ugh. I'm not watching her spinoff special.

I have only seen a few random clips of the aftershow on Twitter, I haven't watched the episodes fully but not surprised that Erika and Kyle are coming after Sutton. I hope it gets brought up at the reunion. Hopefully Sutton realizes those two are not her friends. Especially Kyle. Erika would act like a great friend to Sutton if Sutton would buy her jewelry. She did the same thing to Diana last year.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

On 2/14/2024 at 7:55 PM, Straycat80 said:

I’m no prude but why does Erika have to be so crass? And I hope the security guys are watching her around all that jewelry. 

On 2/15/2024 at 10:13 AM, Natalie68 said:

I am the last person to ever comment on someone cursing.  As everyone has surely noted, I have a mouth on me.  Yet, time and place.  And honestly, someone who boasts about being so accomplished at bjs, probably is like fucking a dead person.  Just lays there and hopes they don't die on top of her.  

Cursing doesn't really bother me unless it's constant or around children. What does bother me is stuff that's lewd, which is Erika's mouth. Kyle for example has dropped many an f bomb, but I wouldn't say she is vulgar. 

I feel the same way about men. I don't feel a safe energy around men who make a lot of sexualized comments, but for the most part, curse away. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

I, too, got try-too-hard vibes from Steve.

Too much charm, try-hard charisma, seemed to love the cameras.

Gave me John Janssen vibes (RHOC, Shannon Beador's ex boyfriend).

No man has ever told me he likes my purse.  We buy purses so that other women will compliment them.  Most men couldn't tell an Birkin from a reusable grocery bag.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/14/2024 at 9:45 PM, goofygirl said:

But, but, but.... She had the GREEN BIRKIN on display at Annemarie's party! You didn't SEE it???

OMG. Why were these women holding their purses while at the party? Do rich people not pile their purses on a bench or bed like us normal folks at parties? They were holding onto those things like Sophia Patrillo.

• LOL 20
18 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

OMG. Why were these women holding their purses while at the party? Do rich people not pile their purses on a bench or bed like us normal folks at parties? They were holding onto those things like Sophia Patrillo.

I think it’s mostly look at this incredibly expensive insert ridiculous price point here purse arnt you just I could kill myself jealous? Drool over spending that much over a bag look how much money I got thing.  And if they sat it down and anything happened to it they would be out insert ridiculous price point amount here ..

I mean a purse costing more then a car to me is ridiculous.. but hey who am I 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Because we don't know anyone in real life who carries around a bag worth the price of a car or, in some cases, and in some parts of the country, a house?

• Like 6

I was wondering what they were talking about when Sutton came to the party. In my day a “roadie” was a person who traveled with the band that carried, set up and tore down the stage with the music, sound and light equipment. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Every time I see Mauricio's blinding white teeth, I am reminded of the Friends episode where Ross left the whitening trays in his mouth too long, and his teeth glowed in the dark. Then it was not a common thing to have overly whitened teeth. Now sadly it is commonplace, but even at that Mauricio's look ridiculous.

I don't think Kyle and Mauricio's marital problems are for a storyline. Kyle looked visibly repulsed by Mauricio touching her, and she is not that good of an actress. There was definitely a disconnect when Mauricio bragged about the number of branches  he has opened and how many more are coming on line, since that is what seems to be what is bothering Kyle the most. I do not see the two of them staying together.

Speaking of actresses, Lisa Rinna guested in an episode of So Help Me Todd that aired last night. I took me a minute to recognizer her. I enjoyed seeing her acting again. 

• Like 9