Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E16: Diamond In The Rough

• Start Topic

Sutton gets back in the saddle; Garcelle agrees to give her boys more freedom; Annemarie throws a blinged-out brunch; Crystal finally put their issues to bed; Kyle and Dorit question their friendship.

• Like 3

Once again, Kyle's pink Chanel is front and center during her conversation with Sutton. If you don't think there are editing shenanigans, watch the purse. It's up, it's down, it's up, it's down.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

This season was so much lighter. There were lots of fun moments between the housewives that had been sorely missing from the last two seasons.

I agree and I think it’s because Rinna and Diana the willian are gone. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Editing monkeys hard at work with Kyle and Mo. Her beer was full, almost gone, half empty, full again. 

I’m with Sutton, if you’re going to be around those women, drink early and often.

Episode was boring. Negative 8.5 really needs to get off my tv.

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I’m with Sutton-where’s all the handrails?  Rich people just float up their stairs.🤣

Didn’t they rip Denise for having a diamond ice sculpture at her party? 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, snarts said:

Korbel? AnneMarue served Korbel? No wonder Sutton brought a roadie...

Anyone else think the other party guests came from.central casting? 

Erika demanding apologies because the ladies dared to question her complete lack of empathy & blatant disregard for for the actual victims was  completely on brand. Loved that Garcelle told her to fuck right off. 

My tv therapist told me I was the real victim in all of this and YOU all owe me an apology 

then after Sutton gives her one … she literally acts like the apology’s weren’t good enough… lol like you can not win with this woman 

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

Once again, Kyle's pink Chanel is front and center during her conversation with Sutton. If you don't think there are editing shenanigans, watch the purse. It's up, it's down, it's up, it's down.

But, but, but.... She had the GREEN BIRKIN on display at Annemarie's party! You didn't SEE it???

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11

Watching Kyle and Mau,  Kyle is insufferably demanding. She has too control everything.  She is frustrated not being heard but wheat she means is she us frustrated not defining every narrative.  Mauricio should run.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yep. Erika's "residency" was SOOO successful, they were asking $7.00/ticket before they shut it down early.

Great job.

It wasn't shut down. It actually made it to its end date. With 7.00 tickets. 😂

• Applause 2
  • LOL 15

First off, Kyle remarking on Sutton‘s horse riding? When did Kyle become Queen of the West .  OK Kyle, Mauricio cheated on you. Get over it or get going. And I don’t think he ever held you back or limited you. After all, he didn’t mind a camera following for you three months of every year and earning a substantial salary or bringing your mother’s story to the screen.
This whole trying to clean up Erica‘s image is disgusting. Poor thing making her way back to fame and fortune. I remember sometime back when Erika was whining on WWHL about her reduced circumstances and Andy Cohen looked at her and said… I know how much we pay you. Ruth Madoff handed over just about everything and had to live with relatives. Not Erika, she still wants to pet her Puss annd screw the victims.

Ann Marie is still boring, but Crystal looked very pretty with her hair up . So they are moving the white party to a football stadium with Kyle‘s name in giant letters. I’m appalled. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

The Umansky "white party" has just jumped the shark and turned into the Umansky "white shitshow".

There won't be any more white parties for them.

Maybe Kyle will have a "brown party" with Morgan from now on.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
58 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

But, but, but.... She had the GREEN BIRKIN on display at Annemarie's party! You didn't SEE it???

Oh, I saw it. The party planners saw it, the chefs, the wait staff, the camera people, sound people, paid guests, etc.  Gecko green is so subtle.

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
(edited)

Oh, twist on theme this episode. "Letting go. New Chapter." Garcelle just now realizes her kids are growing up and she needs a life. Sutton realizes her ex husband (I was surprised that he lives down the street and they were close/there for each other) is actually her ex ex and is moving. She needs a life now.  And Kyle is letting go of Mo.

From my understanding, it's really a bad sign when someone who is sober because of a drinking problem starts drinking the fake stuff-- because they still have the psychological dependency on it. But I'm seeing Kyle as a huge mess this season-- she seems very unhappy and all over the place. She also looks tired and worn out a lot. Last-- because I feel like I'm picking on her, is I don't really believe the issues are with Mo. I do think they are having problems, but I feel the way they are playing it out on Bravo is an act. The "bar" scene was just that-- a heavily edited and produced scene-- Kyle's fake beer was full, then almost empty, then full, then half full again-- and the same shot of her taking a drink at least 3-times. I think the marital discourse storyline between her and Mo--  it's a compromise between the two-- Mo agreed to let Kyle control the narrative. It's not like this year Mo's business just picked up. He's been super busy the entire time this show was on and the girls were all little. 

Kyle's friend died and Kyle had a celebration. Next episode, Sutton is celebrating her friend who died. Last episode Erika showed up hammered to an event and had a great time. This episode, SUTTON shows up at an event super hammered. I think the producers are lazy and just recycling the same storylines. It's like a sitcom where the writers run out of new things for the characters to go through. Not complaining though-- it's way better than when the trouble-makers were running the storylines.

Erika's therapist is a TV therapist, so I'm pretty sure she is on contract with Bravo or something similar to that. She had a reality TV show for years on VH1 and runs all the media circuits. I think her scenes with Erika are 100% produced by the writers on the show, BASED on real therapy that Erika is in/been in with her real therapist.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This season was so much lighter. There were lots of fun moments between the housewives that had been sorely missing from the last two seasons.

The Faux Farce 5 and its remnants were not busy bullying people off the show this season. They live for making the more popular housewives miserable.  I'm so glad the cast is more evened out now and Rinna is gone.

• Like 12
  • Applause 5

Oh, thanks for educating me Anne Marie… so if someone screams at me and says nasty things to me, it’s not anger – it’s just passion. So good to know!

Oh, and thank you Erika for always bringing the vulgarity to every episode. What would we do without you! Honestly, I would just love to get through one episode without it.

• Like 15
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4

I just love this forum!  I came here to post about how upsetting it was to see everyone but Garcelle apologize to Erika, even though they have nothing to apologize for and her behavior warranted many more apologies.  And, it was great to see many others with the same thoughts!  Erika has a lot of nerve complaining that the other housewives aren't taking responsibility for their actions--- really???

• Like 19

I love Sutton's  horse, what a beauty.  Kyle, she rides just fine, you just walk like you've ridden  one.I liked Sutton's  date, and the fact they just hung out and played darts.

The next scene  with Mo and Kyle  was just awkward, the crickets  were so loud, I had to mute them.

Erika expected  an apology  from everyone,  why? Wasn't  it proven  Tom didn't  have dementia,  and she must have played her part. I'm glad Garcelle  didn't  back down. Crystal didn't  say anything  did she? I also liked Crystals  hair.

I didn't  care for what Dorit wore, she's  certainly dresses  differently  now. My love, Bubba, gawd those names drive me crazy.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Korbel?!?

Proving AM is just a basic bitch...her house is very nice though. 

Korbel, I don't even drink that swill, lol.  

7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“And continue to do the growth work that you’ve been doing”?!?!?

Psychobabble. It sounds like he is trying talk like the therapist, see he is listening to what is being said in therapy, lol.

10 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I want the job as purse editor.

I refuse to believe for one minute that Mo is scheduling showings or anything other than the business of his business, meeting with lawyers, investors, etc...yes but showing a house, nah, he has offices full of those people that do the showings no matter how expensive the property is, unless there is a film crew at that house Mo is not showing a house.

Didn't Kyle just have Portia's Bat Mitzvah? How can they say they are about to be empty nesters? There are many more years to come with Portia under their roof in addition to any of their college going girls, there are lot's of spring breaks, winter breaks, and random weekends those girls will be home. Those two should be happy to kids at home to act as buffers because when they are all gone, Kyle and Mo will have nothing to talk about.

I was disappointed to see Sutton riding western, she struck me as an English rider, that horse looked like it was born for dressage and hunter jumper trials, gorgeous horse but hysterical Sutton could not pick him out of a crowd of one, she has a painted and she was looking at a bay thinking that was her horse. (End of horse talk from me, I promise).

Sutton's date sure was eager to book dates with her, I hope she felt good about that positive attention, they had fun playing darts and drinking beer, she didn't talk about any of her ills at all! 

Erika really is a piece of work, she wants apologies for her shitty behavior, I am in awe of her balls.

Garcelle never disappoints, her standing by what she thought and said and still feels about Erika is why she won that scene. 

Sutton apologized just to distance herself from being in Erika's cross hairs, I sort of don't blame her, to avoid getting caught up in Erika's "Mad not Mad Tour," is  worth it.

Crystal looked so pretty at AM's party. That is all I got for Crystal.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

They actually go through with the White Party? What a complete farce.  At first when I saw Kyle in the white gown, I thought “Oh, for fucks sake, are these two doing a ‘renewal ceremony’??? AKA  Bravo’s public airing of the official death of a RH marriage.

Having Erika as the “entertainment” is an awful thing to do to your guests. But maybe the audience is just the RHOBH crew and Erika’s “Residency” roadies (Mikey and “I’m not a real therapist but I play one on tv” Jen).

• Like 9
  • LOL 12
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

All that because Boy George was busy? LOL.

Kyle rents a stadium for her white party? Sure Kyle, enjoy the fact you can rent a stadium because your husband works a lot but also get mad at your husband for working a lot. 

I knew him he had NOTHING .. Girl you both had nothing ...

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

Wasn’t Maurice in his own real estate reality show for Agency-Buying Beverly Hills? Is that still filming? Maybe Kyle’s mad that he was doing his own show & she wasn’t the star.  I’m just not buying this narrative that she’s been feeling neglected for a while. Seems to have come out of nowhere. Had to be cheating. Not looking forward to seeing their kids in tears next week. I wouldn’t allow my kids to be filmed like that. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1