Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E16: Welcome to the Freak Show

• Start Topic

My worst fears have been solidified! A 3 part? 

And what the hell is with Tamra's blue dress thing she wears in her talking heads? Is she channeling Tonya Harding? Trying out for Disney on Ice? Or the Ice Capades? Tacky Tamra as always.

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
8 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

When Emily said “she called us all losers!”

why didn’t Gina say-no, she didn’t. ??

Exactly!! And Emily also wanted Heather to apologize for calling them losers. even though she was just told that didn't happen.

They really are jealous of Heather...

Now Heather is supposed to sleep text.

Omg, Taylor's voice is more grating than Gina's.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

When Emily said “she called us all losers!”

why didn’t Gina say-no, she didn’t. ??

Heather said herself on the previous episode she called Jen Armstrong and Noella losers at BravoCon, and then that she called Noella a loser only on this episode. Two women who are not on the show anymore, unlike Gina and Emily. Her story changed, so it's possible she originally included others, as well. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Tamra is such an ass. everything she said Heather was doing was actually her (Tamra) doing. EVERYTHING!

Glad that Heather didn’t fold and basically told Tamra to F off.

Shannon telling John to put on his hat over and over again irritated me to no end.

Hopefully Emily will wake up come reunion time and realize Tamra is the devil.

Gina is starting to realize Tamra is a lying liar who lies.

Jenn seems like a nice person, leave her alone and quit talking about Ryan. 

Taylor needs to find another suitcase in a closet to disappear into.

• Like 16
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

So Heather said that she would return to spend time with Jenn, and Taylor at their suite in Mexico, and she never did, or texted. Jenn was pissed.

Sometimes you lay back just to rest your eyes and then bam! You wake up an hour or more later.

This has happened to me.

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Heather said herself on the previous episode she called Jen Armstrong and Noella losers at BravoCon, and then that she called Noella a loser only on this episode. Her story changed.

Briefly naming one of the previous cast members and not mentioning the other is not really an example of "changing" the story IMO. It's more like omitting a detail that wasn't strictly necessary to the point.

That being said, on WWHL, Heather said she didn't actually call anyone a "loser" but that instead she had said to Tamra that, during last season, they didn't give her "anyone to play with" and by that, she was referring to Noella and Last Season Jen.

That would be a better example of her "changing" the story, though, I believe Heather's version over Tamra's. (IMO, she didn't really get a chance to explain what she said when they were at dinner in Mexico because everyone was just hurling accusations at her).

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 14
12 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Tamra is such an ass. everything she said Heather was doing was actually her (Tamra) doing. EVERYTHING!

Do you think that Tamra would say this on her (very public) podcast during filming to "incriminate" herself? She said it was an inside joke, and she was repeating what Heather said on BravoCon about the women.

5 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Briefly naming one of the previous cast members and not mentioning the other is not really an example of "changing" the story IMO. It's more like omitting a detail that wasn't strictly necessary to the point.

That being said, on WWHL, Heather said she didn't actually call anyone a "loser" but that instead she had said to Tamra that, during last season, they didn't give her "anyone to play with" and by that, she was referring to Noella and Last Season Jen.

That would be a better example of her "changing" the story, though, I believe Heather's version over Tamra's. (IMO, she didn't really get a chance to explain what she said when they were at dinner in Mexico because everyone was just hurling accusations at her).

Isn't it convenient Heather provided another version of what she said on BravoCon now that she watched what was filmed this season? 

• Like 4

Tamra is like Regina George on the telephone. 

“They’re all a bunch of losers!”

Heather laughs

”OMG I can’t believe Heather said you’re all losers!”

(obviously, I know this isn’t how it went down, before someone jumps to correct me, just using as an example of how Tamara operates) 

I had blocked the enema scene from my mind. Why is this franchise Obsessed with Housewives losing control of their bowels!? 

Gina looked gorgeous at the party. I wish she’d stop with the crazy big eyelashes because she doesn’t need them.  And as much as I can’t stand her, Tamra’s makeup at the party was great, too. But Shane wins for his butter t-shirt. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Do you think that Tamra would say this on her (very public) podcast during filming to "incriminate" herself? She said it was an inside joke, and she was repeating what Heather said on BravoCon about the women.

Isn't it convenient Heather provided another version of what she said on BravoCon now that she watched what was filmed this season? 

I mean, yes, I think it is far more likely that Tamra would incriminate herself with her podcast than it is that Heather called Gina/Emily "losers." Based on watching these women lo these many years, that seems like the most likely scenario. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

No matter how it’s twisted Tamra is the one in the wrong in all of this and trying to deflect 

• Like 16
  • Applause 6
36 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The fact Tamra didn’t mention her business once before this cover shoot tho .. she literally made talking shit about Heather her only storyline .. that’s funny and sad all at the same time 

Also Tamra is going to sell the business in two years, just assuming that she is going to make a fortune off of it.  Guess she hasn't done any market research to see how saturated the market is in CA. 

Tamra saying Heather is rallying the troops when that is what Tamra did all season. 

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

Tamra is terrible; she makes me defend Heather.  No matter what I will not defend Terry.  It will never go that far.

It seems like Emily just agrees with whoever she spoke with last.  So as of the end of this episode, Heather is okay and Tamra called her a loser.  Once she talks to Tamra she'll believe her.  That does not make her a good lawyer. 

We did not need a colonic scene.  You need really good aim when sitting on that thing.  I see law suits in their future.  

Ryan, put on a shirt.  Jenn date someone who doesn't honk your breasts in public.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We did not need a colonic scene.  You need really good aim when sitting on that thing.  I see law suits in their future.  

OMG!! What the Eff was that????   Who would buy that and why? 

How many different products has Shannon sold and why isn't Dirtbag David paying for his daughters education?

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Was Taylor trying to inspire an updated meme? And it looked like at one point she was sticking her finger in a giant bowl. Sheesh, what a mess.

Tamra was definitely freaking out more and more with each one-on-one conversation she witnessed Heather having. I’d say the jig is up but it would appear Gina and Jen are the only ones to have caught a clue, while Emily’s gunning for that tercera amiga abuela slot.

Was Shannon’s doctor the same guy who “wow”’ed while taking photos of her weight gain a few years back? Dick.

It gets said every time she appears, but it’s freaky how much Gina’s ex Matt’s girlfriend looks like that Dodd woman.

Much better finale party than last year’s “girl band.” Plus it was appropriate seeing the women’s final shots of the season dressed as clowns and wild animals.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

Damn it!  Tamra is making me like Heather!  That's not good.

Taylor is gross.  Especially when she's drunk!  So she fits right in with these women. 

Ryan looks like a weasel. 

Edited by swankie
Added a second thought.
  • Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Axie said:

Did we really have to listen to Jenn’s enema?  Ewwwww!

I can't believe she sat on what looked like a hard plastic hose and had it up her ass!  Wouldn't that hurt like hell?  I just couldn't!!! 😖

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

So seven minutes in, and Heather tells Terry that she never called anyone a loser, that it is not one of her words. Yet last week she admitted to calling Noella a loser. In fact I think she admitted it more than once. Sorry Heather, I am not a Tamra fan but I think you lie just as much as Tamra. Pot. Kettle. Black. 

Honestly, I don't know if I can take another season of Jenn. I have no patience with women who have a gaggle of children, but are clueless about their own finances. Maybe when your marriage was dying as you claim,  you should have spent some time figuring your finances out, rather than pursuing Dick. And why does Jenn not have $5,000? Isn't she being paid for being on this show? I am beginning to wonder how Will managed to stay as long as he did. At this point I'd take Heather for another season over Jenn. But I am hoping for neither. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Tamra is such a jealous  little pea brain. Heather  is everything  Tamra isn't. Heather  looked striking  tonight, with very little makeup, and very long legs.  Whereas Tamra looked like bride of Chucky. Heather  only had to speak to one of the HWs and steam came out of Tamra's ears. I know Heather is no saint, none of us are, but if I looked at relationships,  and which couple love and respect one another,  it would be Heather and Terry. I hope Jen and Ryan make it, and he stays faithful. I love Gina added to her family  with a puppy, her makeup  looked better  at the party, than in her TH. I think  Emily and Heather  could  be good friends,  especially  intellectually, when Gina isn't around. As always,  I hope Shannon finds her happy, and doesn't  settle. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Damn it!  Tamra is making me like Heather!  That's not good.

Taylor is gross.  Especially when she's drunk!  So she fits right in with these women. 

Ryan looks like a weasel. 

All people named Ryan who have been on this show look like weasels!  Esp. Tamra's son. 

I kept confusing Taylor and Jenn.

Very good WWHL episode with Heather and Jenny McCarthy.   Just sayin'.  And I avoid most WWHL episodes. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, dmeets said:

Was Shannon’s doctor the same guy who “wow”’ed while taking photos of her wait gain a few years back? Dick.

I would’ve fired that guy on the spot. And he was just as gross here. I swear, these women hire a lot of charlatans.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

Shannon was so weird in that dinner with John. Was she trying to act sober? Her reaction faces to everything he said were so strange-wide eyed stares…I don’t see any chemistry between them. And she always looks in distress or confused. Odd.

• Like 14

I feel like they’re told if they were really this person’s friend, they would start a fight with them, giving them a storyline and tv time. So, they all accept it’s not real at all. And that would explain all the ‘I love you’s, ‘I care about your friendships’ they’re constantly throwing around, as a reminder “I’m being this mean to you because it’s getting you camera time. So, remember it’s not real.”  

Otherwise, these friendships make No sense. Even for money, most people would not put up with their ‘friends’ treating them like this at all, or acting in ways that would humiliate their children, let alone on tv. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Emily “Tamra admits what she says and apologizes for it” …

ummm no she doesn’t her apology was a general IF I did something I’m sorry that’s not admitting anything that’s not taking any accountability that’s a backhanded thing lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Tamra is so....sniveling.  Yeah, that's the word for her. *sniveling*

And I don't even like Heather but have been virtually high fiving her the last couple of episodes based on her interactions with Taylor and Tamra.  Taylor should not have gotten wasted - she was doing so well until this very last episode! 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1