Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E16: Eviction #5, HOH #6

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Yes yes yes . Please make  a big move and hope TPTB don’t interfere.

well he going to know only him and Bowie Jane voted for red.

run the tape again look at Felicia , cirie, izzy all of their faces.  Worth the price of admission 

Edited by Diana Berry
  • Like 8
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Missed the episode.  Could somebody describe the HOH competition briefly for me?  Thanks in advance.

It was a True/False competition.  They showed several clips of the houseguests with animated colorful farts coming out of them.  Questions were asked about the colors.  Totally gross segment.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I just sat and watched Red's interview.  Julie did everything but say, "Honey, you're not stupid, you just don't know anything." 

And even tho he said awesome more than he probably should have, back behind his eyes I was seeing  "Oh fuuuuuuck.  I listened to Jared.  How dumb am I?"  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So it’s official, this show is being marketed only to 6-year-olds.

The one good thing in this episode was Cam winning. Even though I can’t stand Cam. But he is the one person in the house who might actually shake up the status quo. 

• Like 20
  • Applause 1

I’m starting to root for cam I think. He’s been the pawn the first two weeks, then on the block against his BFF, then wins Veto, loses his BFF, is all alone in the house and now wins HOH. I’m sure he’ll be voted out next week unless he wins veto, but while he’s HOH I hope he takes out one of the big three,or else Jared.  This is the first time the ladies stopped smirking since they’re there and I’m ready for a shakeup 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8

This whole episode was a dumpster fire...  From America "grooming" Cory into the man she wishes he would be, to the colorful fart challenge.  And, once again we hardly got to see Meme or Bowie Jane.  It's 100% the Cirie show, with a side of Jared.  It was old by the first episode of the season, and now it's bordering on true disgust!

• Like 6
  • Applause 10
7 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

I was embarrassed for the show, embarrassed for the houseguests, but most of all embarrassed for myself for watching it.  

I am getting tired of having to watch the show with my hand on the remote, ready to hit PAUSE if anyone in my family happens to walk in.  That said, I cannot and will not stop watching.  This week is going to be so messy and I am here for it.

6 hours ago, Maverick said:

I am so sick of the shout outs during the Live votes.  They're annoying AF to begin with but they're basically the same every week.

So much this.  One quick shout-out, maybe, if they can make it brief.  But continuing to yell their shout-outs as they stand up and walk to the door is ridiculous - all we hear is "happy birthday shillemangoona missyouflagnarouwoit hwtuost osetiuo-[d!!!"  Do they allow this on BB Can?

8 minutes ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

When Julie tells the evicted house guests about the Fields twist, I'm waiting for one of them say, "Well, that's bullshit."

I hate this segment too because Julie about pees herself in glee every time she gets ready to drop the bomb - "Cirie.  And Jared.  Are MOTHER!  AND!  SON!"  (dramatic pause as the completely unfair and ridiculous advantage seeps into the evited houseguest's brain).  "What do you think of THAT?!??"  

I am not a Cameron fan but if he can manage to get something going with a few of the houseguests not related to Cirie and gets Jared out, I will stand up and applaud.

The HOH comp might have been the worst one in the history of this show, and that's saying something.  But I also keep forgetting that there's something called a "humiliverse" on this show, so I guess it was a good reminder?

• Like 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, cowgirlwen said:

This whole episode was a dumpster fire...  From America "grooming" Cory into the man she wishes he would be, to the colorful fart challenge.  And, once again we hardly got to see Meme or Bowie Jane.  It's 100% the Cirie show, with a side of Jared.  It was old by the first episode of the season, and now it's bordering on true disgust!

If this season was BB1, it would have been the last we ever heard of Big Brother.

It's (almost) unwatchable. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, cowgirlwen said:

This whole episode was a dumpster fire...  From America "grooming" Cory into the man she wishes he would be,

Yeah… Estonia’s “building the perfect boyfriend” monologue was stepping pretty heavily into a great big steaming pile of “bad girlfriend”.  😐

to the colorful fart challenge. 

I just assumed the writers’ strike had TPTB recruiting talent from a local primary school.

And, once again we hardly got to see Meme or Bowie Jane.  It's 100% the Cirie show, with a side of Jared.  It was old by the first episode of the season, and now it's bordering on true disgust!

Word to Jared’s mother; after about the third or fourth Narrator Cirie TH, I just started FF’ing past whenever her face popped up on the screen.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

When Julie tells the evicted house guests about the Fields twist, I'm waiting for one of them say, "Well, that's bullshit."

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I hate this segment too because Julie about pees herself in glee every time she gets ready to drop the bomb - "Cirie.  And Jared.  Are MOTHER!  AND!  SON!"  (dramatic pause as the completely unfair and ridiculous advantage seeps into the evicted houseguest's brain).  "What do you think of THAT?!??"

The glee with which Julie tells the evicted HGs about Cirie and Jared speaks to how hard the producers are creaming their pants over this "twist." They must think it's the greatest thing they've ever done. Why else tell the evictees the minute they walk out the door? Because the show is so up its own ass over this lame surprise they're dying to get the HGs reactions to it.

And pity the evictee, who sits there on the spot like that in front of Julie and a studio audience. All eyes are on them, what can they do but plaster a smile of their face and pretend it's really neat that they did that?

You know once they get home and have a chance to decompress they're like "Wait, WTF?" They've been had. Yeah, it would be great if just one of them reacted to Julie's news by storming off the set screaming what bullshit it is.

Julie: "So, Red, why didn't you just go ask Cameron if it was true?"
Red: "Because I'm a dumbass Julie, and the show made sure to cast people who were even dumber than Jared. And that must have been really hard to do."

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Julie needs to frame the news of Cirie and Jared to the evicted houseguests differently.

With Reilly, Hisam and Red, they all initially thought she was referring to a showmance or game alliance. Yet she hasn’t changed her delivery/messaging!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

It's (almost) unwatchable. 

I haven't watched more than ten minutes of an episode all season. And that includes the five minute recap I FF through that opens each ep. 

I'm following along in the live feeds thread, mostly out of habit, but can't make myself watch a single full episode of this bs. 

• Like 7

I’ve watched every episode since season one (not always the feeds) but my husband never ever watched.  But the pandemic changed us lol and in early 2022 he watched Celebrity BB with me…and he loved it.  So last summer he watched the regular edition and finally got what I see in this show.  So this summer it started late and he’s busy on a project and didn’t watch it.  I saved the first few episodes but he never watched them and hasn’t seen any of this season.  And for that I’m so grateful because this season is so juvenile, stupid, not fun and rigged.  I would have been embarrassed at how bd it is, that I sit and watch this garbage.  My own couch would have been the humiliverse!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Cherry Styles said:

The faces of everyone when Cam won was hilarious!! 

Everyone except him as have nots! That will be interesting to see! I HOPE he noms Cirie and Izzy.  

If he does and then wins Veto, that would be the time for Izzy to trade the big Cirie/Jared secret in exchange for Cam swapping her out for Jared. With Cirie and Jared on the block and no way to get out, Cirie would either have to throw her son to the wolves or fall on her sword to save him, with Jared not smart or personable enough to hold her alliance together on his own.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

If he does and then wins Veto, that would be the time for Izzy to trade the big Cirie/Jared secret in exchange for Cam swapping her out for Jared. With Cirie and Jared on the block and no way to get out, Cirie would either have to throw her son to the wolves or fall on her sword to save him, with Jared not smart or personable enough to hold her alliance together

Oh yes! I didn't even think of that!! I'm hoping it's a fun week to watch.  

• Like 3